NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:06 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:so got any new anime?

I started watching Pandora Hearts, it's pretty good.

oh i heard about it, but i havent watched it yet. whats it about?
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:47 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:I started watching Pandora Hearts, it's pretty good.

oh i heard about it, but i havent watched it yet. whats it about?

In a nutshell? It's super dark anime ALice in Wonderland.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:56 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:oh i heard about it, but i havent watched it yet. whats it about?

In a nutshell? It's super dark anime ALice in Wonderland.

Hot

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:55 pm

So are Lumis and Umbra accepted? I changed Magorth's name to Lumis as a YU-GI-OH reference to Lumis and Umbra, two rare hunters, which is what Infernal Den is somewhat based off of.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Frachen wrote:So are Lumis and Umbra accepted? I changed Magorth's name to Lumis as a YU-GI-OH reference to Lumis and Umbra, two rare hunters, which is what Infernal Den is somewhat based off of.

Check the previous page, there was a lot of accepted characters.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:So are Lumis and Umbra accepted? I changed Magorth's name to Lumis as a YU-GI-OH reference to Lumis and Umbra, two rare hunters, which is what Infernal Den is somewhat based off of.

Check the previous page, there was a lot of accepted characters.

I did.....they weren't in the accepted group, ill check again though just to make sure.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Character Name:Vryon
Appearance:Image
House:Sayuga
Personality:He is loyal, caring, somewhag shy at times, and despises cold, despite being originally just an ice sculpture and having ice powers
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):Avariety of Ice powers. Ice spears:can throw spears of ice at a distance of up to 1 yard
Ice blast:blasts ice at a distance of 2 feet max
Ice burst:hits all surroundings with ice, coating them. Has a radius of 1 and a half feet.
Limitations:Hate the cold and refuses to use his powers unless absolutely necessary.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):none
Biography:Originally just an ice sculpture, was brought to life due to Axium's powers. He was brought to life as her brother, and grew to love his sister. They have a strong bond and can typically tell when the other is in trouble.
Additional Information:hates the cold.
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:22 am

Character Name:Axium
House:Sayuga
Personality:She is typically calm, cool and collected, however she is easily upset by people calling her incompetent. She is also very caring and protective of Vyron, a little over protective.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Esoteric and mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Life Wish:If her will is strong enough she can bring inanimate objects to life. The best example is with Vyron, her "brother"
Ice Burst:stronger than Vyron's her radius is 3 feet
Ice Blast:stronger than Vyron's her max distance is 6 feet
Sword of living Ice:She can make her sword appear at anytime as long as she can think clearly and envision it properly.
Ice sculpturing:She can make sculptures of ice to serve multiple purposes, decoration, protection, etc.
Limitations:Life wish can only be used once every 5 years. It also wears her down significantly. She also becomes very weak if she uses her powers for too long
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):none
Biography:when she was young she showed exceptional power in her family's power, ice. When she was 14, she desired a sibling who would understand her. She made a sculpture and was crying next to it when suddenly she felt warmth. She looked up and there was her new "brother". He collapsed due to having just been made, and was brought to their parents. Their parents, not wanting to upset Axiom further, and not knowing what else to do with Vyron, accepted him into their family.
Additional Information:is easily upset
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:40 am

Character Name:Vestía
House:None
Personality:Cool, calm, collected, independent.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Near human demon
Magic/Abilities(if any):Spear of Chaos:She can form spears out of nothing and can throw them at the max distance of 12 feet.
Mind reading:she can read minds and she used to perform in magic shows as one with ESP
Mind Bending:she can bend other people to her will, forcing them to do what she wants to do instead.
Limitations:She has to sacrifice 1 year of her life to mind bend, she hasn't sacraficed any yet. The spears take a lot out of her and if she throws too many (20) she can suddenly collapse. After throwing 20 she needs a 5 min recharge.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Infernal Den
Biography:She was created 19 years ago to originally be a servant to some rich man and his family. She rebelled however and slew the man and his whole family with her spears. She ran away and was found by Athena, who in fear summoned Solara. Solara was not at all kind to her for interupting her nap, but Athena was forgiven when she noticed Vestía. Vestía was initially very cautious about Infernal Den, but when she was told of the freedom she would be granted, accepted it almost immediately. Unlike other members, she isn't typically doing something to better thier cause, much to the anger of Solera, but being an Enforcer(on equal footing with Solara), Solara can't do anything about it. When she does a field mission however, she is generally successfully and has only failed once.
Additional Information:
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:18 am

all interesting characters, though try to change abilities and make them more original for each character. (I.E. the spears that axium use) also the mind change, even if it takes part of her life, i still see it as very powerful. you may become a target of god slayer. hue hue, joking, but these be my suggestions.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm

The disconnection seal on Athena is very soppy and will not allow Aiko to completely sever her connection to her magic, but for a few minutes her and Ra'an are just as useful as non-mages.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:51 pm

All apps are accepted
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Asardia wrote:All apps are accepted

So what of guns? (revolvers and muskets)

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 am

5pb wrote:The disconnection seal on Athena is very soppy and will not allow Aiko to completely sever her connection to her magic, but for a few minutes her and Ra'an are just as useful as non-mages.

Wait.....so Athena too? Ok i understand now, let me fix that. I'll just bring in Vestía then. I was planning to use her anyways.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:07 pm

To elaborate, I created the disconnect ability as a hard counter to external magics that invade someone, like curses and the likes. So with the mind bending I'm using the Disconnection as a means of saying Arbus is out of commision for now.

What I suggest Frach, for the Mind Bending ability, is to add a time limit when used on other people's characters, because as it is now, it would seem that you could make any character you wanted, your own, which is a big "no no."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:19 pm

5pb wrote:To elaborate, I created the disconnect ability as a hard counter to external magics that invade someone, like curses and the likes. So with the mind bending I'm using the Disconnection as a means of saying Arbus is out of commision for now.

What I suggest Frach, for the Mind Bending ability, is to add a time limit when used on other people's characters, because as it is now, it would seem that you could make any character you wanted, your own, which is a big "no no."

Limit is 2 days, unless she sacrafices another year, in that case it renews another 2 days. She currently has 70 years of life left. I set that limit as well
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Asardia wrote:
Characters, Factions, and Houses

Emperor

Noburo Allegrodo: Asardia (dead)

Great Sage of Cagia

Arashi Seji: 5pb

Chaotic Sage

Narissa: Asardia

Etira

Kiyonari Takara: Asardia
Jade Cheristi: Asardia
Devilface: Haedros 92712
Aleina Crein: Haedros 92712
Cross oxwind: Xichung
Ayano Tsubome: 5pb
Ira (Archdemon): 5pb

Phoenix Knights/Empire

Luther Esquoria: Asardia
Yori Shota: Xichung (dead)
Izayoi Ayazato: 5pb
Liliruca (Lili): 5pb
Matt Remarkable: StarBurstStream
Alune Silenor: Obarin
Elakashi Cheristi: Asardia
Hiteroshi Kamzakie: Xichung

The Black Phoenix (pro Empire)

Caimus Abseilon: Haedros 92712
Argus Delben: Haedros 92712
Morgan Artein: Haedros 92712
Lisbeth Masseni: Haedros 92712
Adelina Larot: Asardia

Freedom's Call

Jakob Abseilon: Haedros 92712
Ami Lania: Haedros 92712
Anasui Marco (AKA JoJo reference): Haedros 92712
Elias James Averford: Haedros 92712

The Protectors of the Histories

Darian Excelsis: Toaslandia

The 4 Horsemen

Thanatos: Xichung
Rasputin Oxwind: Xichung
Doctor Irina: Xichung
Legion: Xichung

Angel's Harbor

Himiko: 5pb

Infernal Den

Ra'an: Frachen

Cyrus: Frachen

Lyra: Frachen

Solara: Frachen

Athena: Frachen

Margorth: Frachen

Umbra: Frachen

Unaligned

Azami (The Vampire): 5pb
Memphis Nane: Xichung
Trevan Ladon: Terranihil
Robyn "Rob" Ladon: Terranihil
Lovaka Ladon: Terranihil
Kishi Kusari: 5pb
Asteria Sarranie: Asardia
Requiem: Haedros 92712
Godslayer: Haedros 92712

Ater: 5pb
Arbus: 5pb
Aiko: 5pb

False Gods

Excalibur: Xichung
Fenrir: Xichung
Garan: Xichung
Luna: Xichung

Houses

House Thanatos
House Insei
House Ayazato
House Abseilon
House Ladon
House Silenor

Note:Magorth is now known as Lumis, it was a last minuet change that occured about a day before he was accepted, also missing Vestía, Axiom, and Vyron, Drei incoming.
Last edited by Frachen on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:41 pm

Character Name:Drei
Appearance: Image(ignore the headphones)
House:
Personality:
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Dark Mage
Death Wish:If her will is strong enough, she can turn any living being into a sculpture of ice, stone, or wood. Opposite of Axium's life wish
Skeletal Protection:She can summon 10 skeletons out of the earth to protect herself, they are all armed with a simple sword, small shield, and helmet.
Charm talk:Unless the one she is talking to has a strong will, she can convince them to do nearly anything.
Reaper's scythe: A scythe that traps the souls of its victims in its blade.
Limitations:Death wish has 5 year recharge. Skeletal protection has a 5 min recharge. Charm talk only lasts for 1 minuet when she stops talking.(for charm talk, read the lost hero by Rick Riordan, based of what Piper can do.....) Reaper's scythe can only be summoned immediately after someone is killed and only lasts for 5 min.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):None
Biography:From a young age she was often bullied by older kids. She often locked herself in a room alone for hours if she could. It got worse until finally she couldn't take it anymore, she snapped and despite her cute and innocent looks, she killed a young boy who was beating her (he was turned into stone). She ran from home afterwards and honed her magic as much as she could. She has been hunted down by various police forces, all of them have been reported missing.
Additional Information:
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:All apps are accepted

So what of guns? (revolvers and muskets)

Guns are not in this rp. I want to keep it in the medieval period. Also, I feel magic is more interesting than guns

Frachen wrote:
Appearance: (Image)(ignore the headphones)
House:
Personality:
Death Wish:If her will is strong enough, she can turn any living being into a sculpture of ice, stone, or wood. Opposite of Axium's life wish
Skeletal Protection:She can summon 10 skeletons out of the earth to protect herself, they are all armed with a simple sword, small shield, and helmet.
Charm talk:Unless the one she is talking to has a strong will, she can convince them to do nearly anything.
Limitations:Death wish has 5 year recharge. Skeletal protection has a 5 min recharge. Charm talk only lasts for 1 minuet when she stops talking.(for charm talk, read the lost hero by Rick Riordan, based of what Piper can do.....) Reaper's scythe can only be summoned immediately after someone is killed and only lasts for 5 min.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):None
Biography:From a young age she was often bullied by older kids. She often locked herself in a room alone for hours if she could. It got worse until finally she couldn't take it anymore, she snapped and despite her cute and innocent looks, she killed a young boy who was beating her (he was turned into stone). She ran from home afterwards and honed her magic as much as she could. She has been hunted down by various police forces, all of them have been reported missing.
Additional Information:

Death Wish is rather powerful, but the five-year recharge is a good limitation. I'll add this app and the others I missed. A rather trivial question, but when was the last time she used Death Wish?
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:16 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:So what of guns? (revolvers and muskets)

Guns are not in this rp. I want to keep it in the medieval period. Also, I feel magic is more interesting than guns

Frachen wrote:
House:
Personality:
Additional Information:

Death Wish is rather powerful, but the five-year recharge is a good limitation. I'll add this app and the others I missed. A rather trivial question, but when was the last time she used Death Wish?

Thanks, I wanted know the exact tech limit as I was gonna make a character who uses guns to shoot a spell out at a long range, other things like that, but I’ll alter the idea.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:46 am

Asardia wrote:

Frachen wrote:
House:
Personality:
Additional Information:

About 9 years ago. She only used it once.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am

Asardia wrote:

Frachen wrote:
House:
Personality:
Additional Information:

Super sorry, but Axium is repeated in Infernal Den, i believe you meant Vestía
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Light Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Light Kingdom » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Character Name:Johnathan Warrior
House:Esquoria
Personality:Independent, mysterious, courageous, collected.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):Fire Frenzy:Shoots blue flames everywhere, consuming everything within 4 feet of him
Light of truth:shoots beams of solid light at his foes, has a reach of 13 feet
Flame body:his body lights on fire, giving him extra durability and speed
Flame Immunity:self explanatory
Limitations:flame body has a 5 day recharge and light of truth only works when there is enough light to absorb. Fire frenzy is hard to control
Biography:Born in Kalingway, he quickly became skilled in fire magic. When he was 9 his parents where killed and he was kidnapped. He was his captors slave for a while and has only recently broke free.
Additional Information:picture updated wed March 27, 2019
Last edited by The Light Kingdom on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Light is truth

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:35 pm

The Light Kingdom wrote:
Character Name:Johnathan Warrior
Appearance:(Image)
House:Esquoria
Personality:Independent, mysterious, courageous, collected.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):Fire Frenzy:Shoots blue flames everywhere, consuming everything within 4 feet of him
Light of truth:shoots beams of solid light at his foes, has a reach of 13 feet
Flame body:his body lights on fire, giving him extra durability and speed
Flame Immunity:self explanatory
Limitations:flame body has a 5 day recharge and light of truth only works when there is enough light to absorb. Fire frenzy is hard to control
Biography:Born in Kalingway, he quickly became skilled in fire magic. When he was 9 his parents where killed and he was kidnapped. He was his captors slave for a while and has only recently broke free.
Additional Information:

Everything is solid and looks good

Spirit magic, how fun?
Last edited by Xichung on Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:17 am

Hey Frachen, are you ok with Infernal Den taking responsibility for raiding Kishi's old village?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse