NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:46 am

Asardia wrote:FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WEEKS, I HAVE FINALLY POSTED. THE GODS HAVE BLESSED ME. BOW DOWN IN AWE OF MY GREATNESS

Tribe of Rinos wrote:This seems familiar...
Anyway, can I do a mage who can morph into one animal and summon that same animal?

Yes

The gods have blessed us
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:41 am

Character Name:Ra'an
Appearance:Image
House:unknown
Personality:Cruel, cunning and merciless, he only does what benefits himself.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):Telekinesis (does that count?)
Limitations:hard for him to multi-task with power
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):his loyalties lie with himself
Biography:when he was young (6ish) he was subjected to much torture by an abusive alcoholic father and during one of these beating he killed his father. His mother died when he was 3 and after he killed his father he ran from home and no one knew what had become of him. He assumed leadership of a group of bandits after killing their leader with his powers
Additional Information:Leads a group of bandits
Last edited by Frachen on Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:13 am

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:(Image)
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):his loyalties lie with himself
Biography:when he was young (6ish) he was subjected to much torture by an abusive alcoholic father and during one of these beating he killed his father. His mother died when he was 3 and after he killed his father he ran from home and no one knew what had become of him. He assumed leadership of a group of bandits after killing their leader with his powers

i say its good, but maybe you should give more specifics on how his power works, cause telekinesis can easily be ungodly powerful

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Appearance:(Image)

i say its good, but maybe you should give more specifics on how his power works, cause telekinesis can easily be ungodly powerful

K so basically just your average telekinesis.......he can lift people, throw things, drag things, force doors open and such mostly just those things. And when i say multi-task difficulty i mean its hard for him to say force a door open while holding someone and such.....and he can choke people and such
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:i say its good, but maybe you should give more specifics on how his power works, cause telekinesis can easily be ungodly powerful

K so basically just your average telekinesis.......he can lift people, throw things, drag things, force doors open and such mostly just those things. And when i say multi-task difficulty i mean its hard for him to say force a door open while holding someone and such.....and he can choke people and such
so like the force, does he have to have sight of the person in order to do such?

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:K so basically just your average telekinesis.......he can lift people, throw things, drag things, force doors open and such mostly just those things. And when i say multi-task difficulty i mean its hard for him to say force a door open while holding someone and such.....and he can choke people and such
so like the force, does he have to have sight of the person in order to do such?

Like the force yes......no he doesn't necessarily have to have sight of them.....but he does have to see them to start....like he can hold them in place and turn away from them and they will still be there.....so yes and no
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:so like the force, does he have to have sight of the person in order to do such?

Like the force yes......no he doesn't necessarily have to have sight of them.....but he does have to see them to start....like he can hold them in place and turn away from them and they will still be there.....so yes and no

ok i understand

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Like the force yes......no he doesn't necessarily have to have sight of them.....but he does have to see them to start....like he can hold them in place and turn away from them and they will still be there.....so yes and no

ok i understand

Also what house would you recommend me putting him in....i mean i want to reveal what house he belongs to later but not now so everyone is in suspense and all that good stuff....also am i accepted?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:ok i understand

Also what house would you recommend me putting him in....i mean i want to reveal what house he belongs to later but not now so everyone is in suspense and all that good stuff....also am i accepted?

Well house Thanatos is great at taking in unwanted mages or rejected ones and turning them into powerful ones, but best to read the others to find out where he would most easily be accepted, the horsemen is mainly hand chosen but if you prove useful then Thanatos will take him in.

Your accepted, but op has the ultimate power if he has problems with your app, but I see none really.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Frachen wrote:

Any of the houses would be fine honestly. Seeing as your character is an Esoteric with mind related abilities, the Cheristi may be a good house. But being in that house would probably mean Ra'an would have two Cursed Seals, one on his tongue and another on his eye(s), giving him advanced perception. Of course, you don't have to go with that, but it's something to consider. As long as you add more description to Ra'an's powers than you're accepted. But have an honest question: What makes his Esoteric powers any different than Wind Magic? And if you go with the Cheristi as his house, then he'd have an affinity (most likely) for Wind Magic anyway, which would kind of make his powers redundant. You can keep Ra'an as he is, just saying you could probably just go with Wind Magic and an Esoteric ability that would enhance him. If you want, you can check out this: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telekinesis#Applications
Also https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Motion_Manipulation

If not, then accepted!

EDIT: If you go with the Cheristi, then you can make him only Half Cheristi and something else. That would explain his telekinesis and would add to Ra'an's character, in my opinion.
Last edited by Asardia on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:Also what house would you recommend me putting him in....i mean i want to reveal what house he belongs to later but not now so everyone is in suspense and all that good stuff....also am i accepted?

Any of the houses would be fine honestly. Seeing as your character is an Esoteric with mind related abilities, the Cheristi may be a good house. But being in that house would probably mean Ra'an would have two Cursed Seals, one on his tongue and another on his eye(s), giving him advanced perception. Of course, you don't have to go with that, but it's something to consider. As long as you add more description to Ra'an's powers than you're accepted. But have an honest question: What makes his Esoteric powers any different than Wind Magic? And if you go with the Cheristi as his house, then he'd have an affinity (most likely) for Wind Magic anyway, which would kind of make his powers redundant. You can keep Ra'an as he is, just saying you could probably just go with Wind Magic and an Esoteric ability that would enhance him. If you want, you can check out this: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Telekinesis#Applications
Also https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Motion_Manipulation

If not, then accepted!

EDIT: If you go with the Cheristi, then you can make him only Half Cheristi and something else. That would explain his telekinesis and would add to Ra'an's character, in my opinion.

Cheristi and.....sayuga.....well i mean i like the fact with mind based powers instead of wind based and so he his powers can tire him out mentally but i mean otherwise his powers are not too different but i like the mind based as i said....but no seals btw
Last edited by Frachen on Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 pm

This is for Ra'an's group of bandits
Faction Name:Infernal Den
Leader:Ra'an
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?):anti government
Goals:to acheive world power and obtain immense wealth
Size/Influencesomewhat influential
Base of Operationsunknown
History:formed after Ra'an assumed control over a small group of bandits....grew in size and in power. Most memebers are either fire or Earth though a few are ice

Ill get you a logo for them.....first of all cause i want to and cause i think it helps
Last edited by Frachen on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Like the force yes......no he doesn't necessarily have to have sight of them.....but he does have to see them to start....like he can hold them in place and turn away from them and they will still be there.....so yes and no

ok i understand

Xi who is Memphis yelling at, you kinda have her jumping all over the place. First she was at the palace, then she was with izayoi" (who is at the ayazato estate), and she got to where she is now
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:31 pm

5pb wrote:

Xi who is Memphis yelling at, you kinda have her jumping all over the place. First she was at the palace, then she was with izayoi" (who is at the ayazato estate), and she got to where she is now

Iv been busy with my own rp so I might have lost track of her, assume it was Irina yelling at Izayoi. Memphis is off at the palace.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:13 am

Frachen wrote:This is for Ra'an's group of bandits
History:formed after Ra'an assumed control over a small group of bandits....grew in size and in power. Most memebers are either fire or Earth though a few are ice

Ill get you a logo for them.....first of all cause i want to and cause i think it helps

Accepted

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:43 am

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:This is for Ra'an's group of bandits

Accepted

Thanks
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:47 am

Yo op I got something called insanity magic to work out with you

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:15 am

Frachen wrote:
Asardia wrote:
Accepted

Thanks
Last edited by Frachen on Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Note:Infernal Den is also a faction you can apply for, it has been approved but the list isn't updated so this is just a note until it is. They are a group of bandits working under Ra'an. They all wear this symbol on some form of jewelry Image
Their goal is world domination and to acquire immense wealth
Last edited by Frachen on Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 pm

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Xichung wrote:Yo op I got something called insanity magic to work out with you

I'm listening

Frachen wrote:Note:Infernal Den is also a faction you can apply for, it has been approved but the list isn't updated so this is just a note until it is. They are a group of bandits working under Ra'an. They all wear this symbol on some form of jewelry (Image)

It's been updated
Last edited by Asardia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Yo op I got something called insanity magic to work out with you

I'm listening

Frachen wrote:Note:Infernal Den is also a faction you can apply for, it has been approved but the list isn't updated so this is just a note until it is. They are a group of bandits working under Ra'an. They all wear this symbol on some form of jewelry (Image)

It's been updated

So it’s magic that messes with the mind causing one to see thing that arnt there, maybe even killing oneself cause of it. I was thinking it could work much like the mind eye type thing.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:30 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:
I'm listening

It's been updated

So it’s magic that messes with the mind causing one to see thing that arnt there, maybe even killing oneself cause of it. I was thinking it could work much like the mind eye type thing.

That just sounds like a technique based around illusion magic. Several characters already wield variants of illusion based magic, so perhaps we could make that a category unto itself. I personally don't see a need for a specific category dedicated just to insanity magic, however.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:So it’s magic that messes with the mind causing one to see thing that arnt there, maybe even killing oneself cause of it. I was thinking it could work much like the mind eye type thing.

That just sounds like a technique based around illusion magic. Several characters already wield variants of illusion based magic, so perhaps we could make that a category unto itself. I personally don't see a need for a specific category dedicated just to insanity magic, however.

well, I didn't want to just pull illusions, I want it to be able to warp the world around the user, sharing in their madness. they could even pull beings from one's mind. doing things that would cause madness in the mind of the sane. stuff a mere illusion couldn't pull.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:

well, I didn't want to just pull illusions, I want it to be able to warp the world around the user, sharing in their madness. they could even pull beings from one's mind. doing things that would cause madness in the mind of the sane. stuff a mere illusion couldn't pull.

Still sounds like other really powerful illusion magic or an esoteric ability. I just can't really see an entire class of mages practicing this as a school of magic. I could even see this as a form of conjuration/summoning magic. But not in a class of its own.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse