NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:26 pm

Character Name:Cyrus
Appearance:tall with black hair, mid-dark skin (sorry cant get picture not working) https://binged.it/2uMgLoa
House:Cheristi
Personality:energetic and self confident
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):none
Magic/Abilities (if any):none
Limitations:mere human
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Infernal Den
Biography:Born without powers was rejected by his father at age 12 and sent away. Was found by Infernal Den and was accepted by them. He is extremely loyal to them as they are the only people he has.
Additional Information:none
Last edited by Frachen on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Greater Meme Land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Meme Land » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:46 pm

I return from the dead to work on the biggest amount of apps to ever be slapped down on a ns post

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Character Name:Lyra
Appearance:Image
House:Sayuga
Personality:Either very energetic and friendly or Sadistic and evil
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Mage and medic
Magic/Abilities (if any):she can heal most wounds and diseases. She also has Ice powers
Limitations:has mental issues and unless overtaken by hr dark side doesn't really want to fight and is very bad at it as she can't bring herself to harm her foe
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Infernal Den
Biography:Born a normal human she came into contact with an amateur dark mage who was going to make her his mindless servant but was saved by Ra'an who promptly killed the mage while he was distracted in order to take what he wanted. At first he couldn't care less about Lyra but she managed to break his hard heart and eventually became like a sister to him. She suffers from associative identity disorder due to the dark mage, but is mostly cheerful and energetic.
Additional Information:her wings only appear when her dark side takes over.otherwise she looks the same
Last edited by Frachen on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:well, I didn't want to just pull illusions, I want it to be able to warp the world around the user, sharing in their madness. they could even pull beings from one's mind. doing things that would cause madness in the mind of the sane. stuff a mere illusion couldn't pull.

Still sounds like other really powerful illusion magic or an esoteric ability. I just can't really see an entire class of mages practicing this as a school of magic. I could even see this as a form of conjuration/summoning magic. But not in a class of its own.
forbidden and forgotten magic, only one person has this magic. Well it depends on where you draw the line on illusionary magic, cause the one I’m thinking of can only do a quarter of what I just put down.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:03 am

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:tall with black hair, mid-dark skin (sorry cant get picture not working)
Biography:Born without powers was rejected by his father at age 12 and sent away. Was found by Infernal Den and was accepted by them. He is extremely loyal to them as they are the only people he has.

Cyrus and Lyra are accepted

Greater Meme Land wrote:I return from the dead to work on the biggest amount of apps to ever be slapped down on a ns post

I'm looking forward to this

Xichung wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:
Still sounds like other really powerful illusion magic or an esoteric ability. I just can't really see an entire class of mages practicing this as a school of magic. I could even see this as a form of conjuration/summoning magic. But not in a class of its own.
forbidden and forgotten magic, only one person has this magic. Well it depends on where you draw the line on illusionary magic, cause the one I’m thinking of can only do a quarter of what I just put down.

Basically what Haedros said. I see this as more of Dark Magic. There can be a subcategory for it

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:14 am

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Appearance:tall with black hair, mid-dark skin (sorry cant get picture not working)

Greater Meme Land wrote:I return from the dead to work on the biggest amount of apps to ever be slapped down on a ns post

Xichung wrote:forbidden and forgotten magic, only one person has this magic. Well it depends on where you draw the line on illusionary magic, cause the one I’m thinking of can only do a quarter of what I just put down.

Basically what Haedros said. I see this as more of Dark Magic. There can be a subcategory for it

now then, emotion magic, magic-powered off emotions. like anger or sadness, ya know

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:33 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

now then, emotion magic, magic-powered off emotions. like anger or sadness, ya know

That could be part of Sensory Magic. Sensors are more sensitive to emotions. This might be enough for it's own category, but I think it's similar enough to Sensory Magic to supplement it. Do you agree?
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:39 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:now then, emotion magic, magic-powered off emotions. like anger or sadness, ya know

That could be part of Sensory Magic. Sensors are more sensitive to emotions. This might be enough for it's own category, but I think it's similar enough to Sensory Magic to supplement it. Do you agree?

indeed, but I wasn't trying to make it its own magic. as for the insanity stuff, i wanted it not be an illusion. but to actually change the world and pulling literal creatures of madness from ones mind. i wanted it to be more powerful than Thanatos's powers. indeed it could be dark magic and that kinda what i wanted, but it could easily be chaos magic too.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:00 am

poetry magic, you speak verse and it becomes your power. you could grow a whole forest with a few words or kill an enemy with a touch

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:25 am

Xichung wrote:poetry magic, you speak verse and it becomes your power. you could grow a whole forest with a few words or kill an enemy with a touch

That's outright op, but could be classified as an Incantation.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:35 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:poetry magic, you speak verse and it becomes your power. you could grow a whole forest with a few words or kill an enemy with a touch

That's outright op, but could be classified as an Incantation.

well the thing is you have to speak the full piece of poetry and the thing is you have to speak for it to even work at all. and it has to be poetry in order for it to activate. such of the likes of a haiku or the red death.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:That's outright op, but could be classified as an Incantation.

well the thing is you have to speak the full piece of poetry and the thing is you have to speak for it to even work at all. and it has to be poetry in order for it to activate. such of the likes of a haiku or the red death.

I wanna know why you are trying to kill Ra'an......i mean it seems that way
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:01 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:well the thing is you have to speak the full piece of poetry and the thing is you have to speak for it to even work at all. and it has to be poetry in order for it to activate. such of the likes of a haiku or the red death.

I wanna know why you are trying to kill Ra'an......i mean it seems that way

He isn't, from what I'm picking up he wants to recruit Ra'an as one of the horsemen. (the current antagonists)
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:12 pm

5pb wrote:
Frachen wrote:I wanna know why you are trying to kill Ra'an......i mean it seems that way

He isn't, from what I'm picking up he wants to recruit Ra'an as one of the horsemen. (the current antagonists)

Oh.....well then......got it...thanks!
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:40 pm

Could someone take credit for capturing Cyrus for me?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:42 pm

Frachen wrote:
5pb wrote:He isn't, from what I'm picking up he wants to recruit Ra'an as one of the horsemen. (the current antagonists)

Oh.....well then......got it...thanks!

5 is correct, I’m brutal but not to the point I instantly murder a new character.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:47 pm

Frachen wrote:Could someone take credit for capturing Cyrus for me?

Meaning who wants to be the one who captured him
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Sorry none my characters would, maybe hedros

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

indeed, but I wasn't trying to make it its own magic. as for the insanity stuff, i wanted it not be an illusion. but to actually change the world and pulling literal creatures of madness from ones mind. i wanted it to be more powerful than Thanatos's powers. indeed it could be dark magic and that kinda what i wanted, but it could easily be chaos magic too.

Dark Magic is pretty much a more refined version of Chaos Magic. I'd consider that Illusion to be more Chaos Magic though, although the lines between the two can be quite arbitrary. The difference mainly is that Chaos Magic was never intended to be used by humans, and even now they haven't evolved yet to fully handle it. That's why magic has drawbacks in general here. It's a gift from the gods, and some of it is easier to use than others. If other people can use it, then I think it's more Chaos Magic. Otherwise, it's Esoteric Magic

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:01 pm

The roster should be updated. I honestly don't know what to do with the Etira since Kishi seems to be taking everyone out. I'll have Asteria use Imitation to take Kishi's chains again.

Also, Noburo had no children. His death will lead to a power struggle most likely (if the Etira or Four Horsemen don't kill them first)

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:03 pm

Asardia wrote:The roster should be updated. I honestly don't know what to do with the Etira since Kishi seems to be taking everyone out. I'll have Asteria use Imitation to take Kishi's chains again.

Also, Noburo had no children. His death will lead to a power struggle most likely (if the Etira or Four Horsemen don't kill them first)

Or Infernal Den...don't forget them......also do you have a character who could have captured Cyrus or should i make another character
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Frachen wrote:
Asardia wrote:The roster should be updated. I honestly don't know what to do with the Etira since Kishi seems to be taking everyone out. I'll have Asteria use Imitation to take Kishi's chains again.

Or Infernal Den...don't forget them......also do you have a character who could have captured Cyrus or should i make another character

I had one of mine capture him, azreal he is a skilled mage with blood curse magic

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Frachen wrote:

Yeah them too. And the two Sages. But I don't have any characters besides Luther Esquoria who realistically would have had a chance to capture Cyrus. I could do some slight retcons and have Kiyonari capture him though

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:14 pm

Thanks for the insight to the chaos, but anyway I think the etira should retreat or you at least since your last post cause a lot happened in this fight.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Or Infernal Den...don't forget them......also do you have a character who could have captured Cyrus or should i make another character

I had one of mine capture him, azreal he is a skilled mage with blood curse magic

Oh didn't relize...let me post for Cyrus then.....is that who azreal was talking to?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse