NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:
Oh okay. Caimus being down is a huge blow. The man is a beast. With his versatility and prowess with magic along with Scan, I'd consider him an Archmage. The best bet to take down the Four Horsemen would probably be Lisbeth due to her gravity manipulation. That by itself should be enough to defeated most of the faction because she literally could just crush the insides of anyone. Now, how would someone like Thanatos do? I have no idea how smoke would interact with either zero gravity or immense force. Also I do plan on getting a post up concerning the Emperor. I think we can have him talk to Caimus and that would get the Black Phoenix involved

This is why the empire restricts certain forms of magic lol. However they'll most likely run into Elakashi and Sitran. Sitran will be able to battle the summons while Elakashi can block their access to magic. If Jade gets in ln the action, she might be able to trap each of them in an illusion and just take down out right there.

I might have another new character on the way, (With a new mage classification *wink wink*) be on the lookout.

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:
Oh okay. Caimus being down is a huge blow. The man is a beast. With his versatility and prowess with magic along with Scan, I'd consider him an Archmage. The best bet to take down the Four Horsemen would probably be Lisbeth due to her gravity manipulation. That by itself should be enough to defeated most of the faction because she literally could just crush the insides of anyone. Now, how would someone like Thanatos do? I have no idea how smoke would interact with either zero gravity or immense force. Also I do plan on getting a post up concerning the Emperor. I think we can have him talk to Caimus and that would get the Black Phoenix involved

This is why the empire restricts certain forms of magic lol. However they'll most likely run into Elakashi and Sitran. Sitran will be able to battle the summons while Elakashi can block their access to magic. If Jade gets in ln the action, she might be able to trap each of them in an illusion and just take down out right there.

Gravity only really moves it around, so smoke bypass the attack

Also I’m just having fun being the villain, don’t you say I’m doing a good job. Got to keep the plot going.

I'm just glad you guys are having fun.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:06 pm

We’ll thats how an rp is supposed to be, not ment to be a pain in the butt or impossible
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Finally posted. You guys will be surprised with what I have in store. *Evil laughter*

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:17 am

Too bad, Thanatos will not be fighting this one, it’s time for them to face the false gods

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Xichung wrote:Too bad, Thanatos will not be fighting this one, it’s time for them to face the false gods

???

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Too bad, Thanatos will not be fighting this one, it’s time for them to face the false gods

???

Rasputin holds two summon books, each one is like an edition in a series, the one he is gonna use is the fade god edition. But first he is summoning Thanatos to the circle on top the roof of the kings castle

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 am

Character Name: Arashi Seji

Appearance:

House:None

Personality: He is calm and polite, he only fights when he feels like it is absolutely necessary. He is also very Caring and Intelligent.

Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Sage/Sensor

Magic/Abilities (if any):
He appears young and has lived for as long as he has because of an Immortality Spell he concocted himself. (He refuses to cast the spell again and has destroyed all the scriptures containing its information.)

BASIC ARTS

Sensory: Can sense mana

Elemental mastery: As a sage Arashi can manipulate the four basic elements to their fullest potential.

Blink: Short ranged teleport

Elemental Maelstrom: Combines all four elements into a storm surrounding an area

Crashing Bolt: A bolt of lightning crashes down on the target.

Seventh Cluster: An explosion of flame and ice near the target

AXIS ARTS

Axis Style:Warp: (Enhanced Blink) Allows Arashi to teleport great distances using three times the mana blink does.

Axis Style:Chaos Maelstrom: (Enhanced Elemental Maelstrom) Adds the secondary magics to the storm (i.e. Lightning, Ice, and Metal Shards)

Axis Style:Crashing Heavens:(Enhanced Crashing Bolt) Summons a massive bolt of lightning that strikes the target, Intended to kill on contact. (provides a small barrier of electricity around caster)

Axis Style:Broken Cluster: (Enhanced Seventh Cluster) The explosion will cause a small maelstrom.

SAGE ARTS

Sage Style:Burning Man: The area around Arashi is engulfed in flames.

Sage Style:Lost Prophecy: Creates several illusions of everyone in the area

Sage Style:Silenced Whispers: Temporarily disables a silencing spell on him (About enough time for him to use blink)

Sage Mastercast:Heaven's Falling Lance: (Ultimate version of Crashing Bolt) Sacrificing all of his mana and putting his own life at risk Arashi calls down a bolt of red lightning to strike the ground and annihilate a target.

Limitations:
He has little physical stamina
Arashi emits a mana signature so powerful that anyone can sense it sensor or not, even non-mages.
All of his named spells are telegraphed (Aside from Blink)
Axis Style takes large amounts of mana to cast and take longer to cast.
Sage Style takes moderate mana but drains Arashi mentally
Heaven's Falling lance takes all of Arashi's remaining mana and requires him to be losing in the battle or on the verge of death.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Empire/ Royal Advisor

Biography: Arashi was the first mage to gain the title of Sage. He studied for a long time before gaining his title and reaching out to an old family friend Dyfores Allegrodo. Dyfores had been fighting in the Unification Wars when Arashi came him. He helped Dyfores in the war and in a way forced himself as a sort of advisor, he gave advice to Dyfores on almost every affair. He also gave advice to the other two elites when needed. He thought of the three elites as his own kin and cared greatly for them. On the days after their deaths Arashi returned to his study and made monthly visits to the Emperors palace to check up and provide assistance.

Additional Information:
Lives far away from Kallingway, makes monthly visits.

What is a Sage?

A sage is a master of the arcane. Through rigorous study a sage has mastered the elements and had gained great proficiency with both common and secondary elements. They are always over the age of 125 and have been secluded from society for the majority of their study. Some may appear young through the use of magic, but all sages suffer from a lack of stamina (Unless they have gone through physical training as well). All sages have a massive mana pool that could easily be thought as infinite. Sages also cannot wield curses because there mana reserves will begin to corrupt, leading to death.

I guarantee this guy will need to be reworked and i am willing to do that. This is the Great Sage of Cagia though...
Last edited by 5pb on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Mans is OP af but I do like the idea of a sage. The app looks pretty good, and you chose just the right time to post it. I know this revelation came out of nowhere, but The Artifact and Narissa will be making an appearance soon as the Etira move forward with their goals. With the introduction of a Sage, I think Narissa would fit that category perfectly, and we can also tweak the back story of Arashi to make him part of the team that took down and sealed away Narissa.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 pm

IM awaiting the next post from you guys, for Thanatos is near the emperor and will have his goal complete it seem

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Asardia wrote:Mans is OP af but I do like the idea of a sage. The app looks pretty good, and you chose just the right time to post it. I know this revelation came out of nowhere, but The Artifact and Narissa will be making an appearance soon as the Etira move forward with their goals. With the introduction of a Sage, I think Narissa would fit that category perfectly, and we can also tweak the back story of Arashi to make him part of the team that took down and sealed away Narissa.

Thats absolutely fine with me, u wamt me to tg you the bio?

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 pm

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:Mans is OP af but I do like the idea of a sage. The app looks pretty good, and you chose just the right time to post it. I know this revelation came out of nowhere, but The Artifact and Narissa will be making an appearance soon as the Etira move forward with their goals. With the introduction of a Sage, I think Narissa would fit that category perfectly, and we can also tweak the back story of Arashi to make him part of the team that took down and sealed away Narissa.

I had an idea much like your character, but they had completely control over primordial elements and could transform their body to match the elements

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:26 pm

5pb wrote:

You can. We can also work it out here. And along with Chaos Magic, I'm also introducing Order Magic; both came from Original Magic: The Magic used by the Gods. All forms of magic today are derived from either Chaos or Order Magic, and by extension, also derived from Original Magic.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Character Name: Narissa
Appearance: Image
House: None
Personality: Narissa is sadistic and egotistical. She only knows destruction and will work to accomplish her goal by any means necessary. She will create a world that she envisions as "perfect", even if it means sacrificing innocent people. Narissa's entire ideology revolves around "the end justifies the means." She also is insane and has dozens of personalities that constantly fight to get control over her.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Chaos Sage

Chaos Magic: Narissa was the first documented being besides the gods to ever use Chaos Magic, and the last. Chaos Magic is incredibly dangerous to be used by mortals, which means Narissa may not even be human. Her Magic includes a wide variety of powers.
Lie of the Gods: Lie of the Gods is a power that allows Narissa to brainwash anyone she chooses by projecting her own thoughts into another being. This includes people as well as her summoning animals.

Destructive Blast: Narissa creates red blasts of pure Chaotic energy, that will destroy anything that it comes into contact with.

Wormhole: Wormhole is a space-time manipulation magic that generally works as teleportation.

Chaotic Vacuum: Narissa can effectively create black holes that will suck anything within a 200 meter radius. The final destination of those who are sucked in is unknown.

Flight: Narissa is able to take to the skies and fly for long periods of time, even under extreme stress.

Final Judgement: This is Narissa's ultimate technique, and one of the most powerful forms of Chaos Magic. Final Judgement works by having Narissa gather all of her Chaotic Essence, forming sphere of energy that can destroy entire cities in seconds.

Replication: Replication is a technique Narissa created to supplement the different personalities she has by creating clones of herself that only a single personality. For example, Narissa has a sadistic personality that can be temporarily split from her to do other tasks. If she wanted to interrogate someone, she would use Replication with the sadistic personality to accomplish it, without fearing her other personalities getting in the way.
Luke:When Narissa uses Replication, she can create a clone she calls Luke. He is easy going and calm. Luke can use Lie of the Gods

Marsody: Marsody is serious and observant. She is the only one who can use Destructive Blast,

Resan: Resan is sadistic and the most powerful of all of Narissa's clones. He is the only one who can use Final Judgement.

Gamasa: Gamasa is the clone that is most similar to Narissa's original personality before she became corrupted by Chaos Magic. Gamasa is intelligent and egotistical, and is the only one who can use Wormhole.

Kasyru: Kasyru is emotional and incredibly angry. The smallest things set her off. She can use Chaotic Vacuum

Chaotic Sage Arts: Chaotic Sage Arts (CSA) is the counterpart to the regular Sage Arts. Due to the constrictions Sages have on using Curse Magic, the Chaotic Sage Arts were created to lessen the side effects of using curses as a Sage. And because of this, Chaotic Sages cannot use the powers granted by the pure Sage Arts. Narissa commonly uses CSA as an enhancement of her abilities as opposed to using it to get new ones.
Chaotic Sage Mode: Chaotic Sage Mode (CSM) increases all of Narissa's attributes. Ironically, it drains her life force while it's used.

Erase (JoJo reference): Erase is the strongest power CSA provides Narissa. Erase allows her to erase space, having the effect of bringing things closer top her.

Limitations: Chaos Magic causes insanity to those who use it long enough. It is so bad for Narissa that she was forced to cast them out of her to stay battle ready. Unfortunately, Replication only works for 1 hour before all the clones disappear. Each of the powers Chaos Magic provides takes one day off her life, and using Chaotic Sage Arts takes even more days off her life while also draining large amounts of Essence. The Chaotic Sage Arts causes paranoia and general mental instability, which is the reason she more or less has to use Replication. Because of this, Narissa rarely goes into Chaotic Sage Mode, which takes 60 days off her life for every minute she uses it. And along with the life drain, Narissa has to transmute her Essence into Chaos Essence, which itself is incredibly taxing and can result in death.

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None
Biography: Narissa is known only by that name. The circumstances of her birth, or even early childhood are unknown. What is known to some select people, is that she was first seen during the brutal conflict known as the Unification Wars. It was during this time that Narissa battled the Three Elites: Baesu Sayuga, Yucella Esquoria, and Dyfores Allegrodo. While all the mages fought with magic that is common even today, Narissa used magic whose source was inherently unnatural. She used Chaos Magic, which along with Order Magic, formed the foundation for all modern sources of magic. However, Chaos Magic by itself usually causes nothing but destruction, and that was what Narissa became known for during the decades she was alive. As she rampaged across Cagia,the Three Elites, who couldn't defeat her on their own, teamed up, causing the eventual demise of Narissa. Dyfores Allegrodo brought with him Arashi Seji, a family friend who would prove vital to their victory. The Three Elites dominated the other kingdoms for control over the continent, while Arashi made a name for himself fighting with them, but especially with his battles against Narissa. Arashi used a form of magic that could only be considered to be the antipode to Narissa's, thus creating the now iconic clash between Order and Chaos. Arashi's Sage Arts were powerful enough to force Narissa to go deeper into the Dark Arts. She used Chaos Magic more often and casted a spell on herself to force an enhancement similar to Arashi's Sage Arts, which she called the Chaotic Sage Arts.

Near the end of the war, Arashi and the Three Elites faced off against Narissa one final time. Now insane, Narissa used any ability at her disposal to win, but she was eventually sealed away by Arashi and never was seen again.
Additional Information: One of the strongest Sages
Last edited by Asardia on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 pm

Character Name: Requiem
Appearance: Image
House: Unknown
Personality: Requiem is quiet and enigmatic, with a general state of calm akin to emotionlessness. She is very kind, creative, generally stubborn, and somewhat childish. She's also very pacifistic in nature, refusing violence outright, and generally being frightened by any form of violence.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Esoteric/Medic
Requiem is named for her Esoteric ability, the power of Requiem. While it could be considered a form of healing magic, it behaves in a way that suggests it to be Esoteric. Requiem can sing, and imbue her voice with magical properties that enhance the physical and magical capabilities of nearby individuals, such as increasing the rate at which they regenerate mana, heal wounds, bolstering the power behind a magical attack, increasing their stamina, and many more potential applications. Though Requiem is thought to have potential offensive applications, it's user's pacifistic tendencies and nature make the possibility of such a use an improbability at best.
Limitations:
Requiem, when used on just one individual, isn't very taxing, however, when trying to apply multiple effects, or apply effects on multiple people, this magic type burns through mana so incredibly fast that it has the potential to kill her within minutes. In addition, her pacifist nature preents her from very willingly defending herself.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): While she has no affiliation to any one faction, she has an incredibly close connection with Caimus.
Biography: While her past is unknown, classified information kept secret by General Caimus, it seems her past is heavily entwined with that of Caimus Abseilon, being that they reside in the same quarters and that Caimus is highly protective of her.e
Additional Information:
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Character Name: Requiem
Appearance: (Image)
House: Unknown
Personality: Requiem is quiet and enigmatic, with a general state of calm akin to emotionlessness. She is very kind, creative, generally stubborn, and somewhat childish. She's also very pacifistic in nature, refusing violence outright, and generally being frightened by any form of violence.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Esoteric/Medic
Requiem is named for her Esoteric ability, the power of Requiem. While it could be considered a form of healing magic, it behaves in a way that suggests it to be Esoteric. Requiem can sing, and imbue her voice with magical properties that enhance the physical and magical capabilities of nearby individuals, such as increasing the rate at which they regenerate mana, heal wounds, bolstering the power behind a magical attack, increasing their stamina, and many more potential applications. Though Requiem is thought to have potential offensive applications, it's user's pacifistic tendencies and nature make the possibility of such a use an improbability at best.
Limitations:
Requiem, when used on just one individual, isn't very taxing, however, when trying to apply multiple effects, or apply effects on multiple people, this magic type burns through mana so incredibly fast that it has the potential to kill her within minutes. In addition, her pacifist nature preents her from very willingly defending herself.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): While she has no affiliation to any one faction, she has an incredibly close connection with Caimus.
Biography: While her past is unknown, classified information kept secret by General Caimus, it seems her past is heavily entwined with that of Caimus Abseilon, being that they reside in the same quarters and that Caimus is highly protective of her.e
Additional Information:

Accepted. I know I'm falling behind on the roster. I'll update it soon

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:28 pm

THere is lack in the IC thread and it has been awhile

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:14 pm

Xichung wrote:THere is lack in the IC thread and it has been awhile

Well only 4 of us really post. Hopefully some more people might get interested in this or the others who already made an app return.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:13 am

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:THere is lack in the IC thread and it has been awhile

Well only 4 of us really post. Hopefully some more people might get interested in this or the others who already made an app return.

Sadly we can only hope, cause the story is reaching its climax

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:11 am

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:Thats absolutely fine with me, u wamt me to tg you the bio?

You can. We can also work it out here. And along with Chaos Magic, I'm also introducing Order Magic; both came from Original Magic: The Magic used by the Gods. All forms of magic today are derived from either Chaos or Order Magic, and by extension, also derived from Original Magic.

All right, lets try and peice it together here.
So i think we go go with something along the lines of Arashi creating the spell or ritual used to seal Narrisa, would that work?

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:19 am

hey OP can i get info on Narrisa.

im throwing out an idea of void magic, ya know.

iv finished the crest you wanted, five
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 am

Xichung wrote:hey OP can i get info on Narrisa.

Thanks, you can post it here or email it to the email I tged you a while back.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:32 pm

I almost forgot to mention that the false gods are immortal in sense of like Thanatos except it’s a single core inside them

5pb wrote:

Thanks, you can post it here or email it to the email I tged you a while back.
ill gmail it when I get the chance

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:38 am

5pb wrote:
Asardia wrote:

All right, lets try and peice it together here.
So i think we go go with something along the lines of Arashi creating the spell or ritual used to seal Narrisa, would that work?

Yes that would work.

I have today and tomorrow off of school, so I'll try to get in the backstory for Narissa. Void Magic might be classified as a form of Chaos Magic. I'll also explain Chaos and Order Magic soon. Sorry for being offline so long

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:47 am

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:All right, lets try and peice it together here.

Yes that would work.

I have today and tomorrow off of school, so I'll try to get in the backstory for Narissa. Void Magic might be classified as a form of Chaos Magic. I'll also explain Chaos and Order Magic soon. Sorry for being offline so long

the ball slowed and started to stop so we need post in the IC, also Thanatos might undo the seal depending on its classification, last i saw it was a curse seal.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:30 pm

If no one else posts I'll make one with the Etira going back to their base to rethink their plans. I was hoping bring them to Kalingway would make the IC more active since that's most of the characters.

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:
Yes that would work.

the ball slowed and started to stop so we need post in the IC, also Thanatos might undo the seal depending on its classification, last i saw it was a curse seal.

You're talking about Cursed Resurrection? The seal is directly tied to the caster (Jade). Undoing it would have to involve killing her, which is not as easy as it seems :p

I have a few things to add. First, the roster should be updated. Next, Narissa's powers have been drafted out (feel free to criticize them.) I also think that using the term "Essence" is better than saying "magical power", "energy", "mana" etc. It basically means the same thing but sounds a little more unique.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse