NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:04 pm

Terranihil wrote:
Asardia wrote:
I have a feeling the nobles already present at the palace and the Phoenix Knights can easily dispatch of the corpses.

Also since there are no crypts or graves in the palace, are a bunch of random zombies just attacking the outside of the palace?

Xichung wrote:
Terranihil wrote:Also since there are no crypts or graves in the palace, are a bunch of random zombies just attacking the outside of the palace?

more or less, once they reach he will use them to escape

Hmm. I guess the zombies are just to assist Thanatos and distract the Guards while he goes after Noburo?

5pb wrote:Will the Etria be exiting the catacombs into Dacryn or will they be portaling right back to their base?

The Etira will teleport straight to their hideout, as there really was no reason to stick around after the deed was done. I'm assuming this is for Ayano, correct? If you want Ayano to join the Etira as quickly as possible, then I suggest having her enter the story in Dacryn now with the Etira. I think you should have Ayano appear now, with the Etira entering the portal into the catacombs, in order to get their attention quickly. Jade can use her Cursed Eye to spot powerful mages, and maybe she might want to confront Ayano to convince her to join? I'm sure there are other ways to integrate her into the RP, just throwing out suggestions
Last edited by Asardia on Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:49 am

Asardia wrote:
Terranihil wrote:Also since there are no crypts or graves in the palace, are a bunch of random zombies just attacking the outside of the palace?

Xichung wrote:more or less, once they reach he will use them to escape

Hmm. I guess the zombies are just to assist Thanatos and distract the Guards while he goes after Noburo?

5pb wrote:Will the Etria be exiting the catacombs into Dacryn or will they be portaling right back to their base?

The Etira will teleport straight to their hideout, as there really was no reason to stick around after the deed was done. I'm assuming this is for Ayano, correct? If you want Ayano to join the Etira as quickly as possible, then I suggest having her enter the story in Dacryn now with the Etira. I think you should have Ayano appear now, with the Etira entering the portal into the catacombs, in order to get their attention quickly. Jade can use her Cursed Eye to spot powerful mages, and maybe she might want to confront Ayano to convince her to join? I'm sure there are other ways to integrate her into the RP, just throwing out suggestions
you hit the nail on the point
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:12 am

Asardia wrote:

Xichung wrote:more or less, once they reach he will use them to escape

Yeah, I was thinking about having her follow them through the portal.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

StarBurstStream
Secretary

Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby StarBurstStream » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:07 am

Character Name: Matt Remarkable
Appearance: Image
House (what family does your character belong to?): NONE
Personality: Pretty unremarkable
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): None of the above.
Magic/Abilities (if any): Just an unremarkable man, who has a pretty damn sharp sword.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): He has a pretty damn sharp sword...
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Empire
Biography: Born into a family of powerful mages, he was disgraced by his family and cast out on the account of his lack of magical affinity. He was not brought in by anyone because he was just so unremarkable. he found a blade made pure iron, how unremarkable. Then this unremarkable man took his unremarkable sword and sharpened it, he just kept on sharpening it.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): How Unremarkable

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:09 am

yet again my character meets other PCs.this works out well for thanatos, a staight narrow hallway so next to nowhere to dodge and retreat. also thanatos kit works well in close range, so that his necrotic blast can hit.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:15 am

StarBurstStream wrote:
Appearance: (Image)
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): None of the above.
Magic/Abilities (if any): Just an unremarkable man, who has a pretty damn sharp sword.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): He has a pretty damn sharp sword...
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Empire
Biography: Born into a family of powerful mages, he was disgraced by his family and cast out on the account of his lack of magical affinity. He was not brought in by anyone because he was just so unremarkable. he found a blade made pure iron, how unremarkable. Then this unremarkable man took his unremarkable sword and sharpened it, he just kept on sharpening it.

your character marks one of te first with no magic power. i would like to see more info on his sword, like what type, so at least we know the range. i also wanna know if he has sword training or not. i also would like to know why you chose to make your character like this.

StarBurstStream
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

Postby StarBurstStream » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:43 am

Xichung wrote:
StarBurstStream wrote:

your character marks one of the first with no magic power. i would like to see more info on his sword, like what type, so at least we know the range. i also wanna know if he has sword training or not. i also would like to know why you chose to make your character like this.

So my Character has a normal long sword (11 inches) however very unremarkable. He has no sword training whatsoever. I decided to make this unremarkable character... i don't know why i made this character. :blink:
Last edited by StarBurstStream on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:45 am

StarBurstStream wrote:
Xichung wrote:your character marks one of the first with no magic power. i would like to see more info on his sword, like what type, so at least we know the range. i also wanna know if he has sword training or not. i also would like to know why you chose to make your character like this.

So my Character has a normal long sword however very unremarkable. He has no sword training whatsoever. I decided to make this unremarkable character... i don't know why i made this character. :blink:

well bud, if this is all you got. by co-op powers he is accepted. but please be carful cause this is a world of very powerful mages.

StarBurstStream
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby StarBurstStream » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:48 am

Xichung wrote:
StarBurstStream wrote:So my Character has a normal long sword however very unremarkable. He has no sword training whatsoever. I decided to make this unremarkable character... i don't know why i made this character. :blink:

well bud, if this is all you got. by co-op powers he is accepted. but please be carful cause this is a world of very powerful mages.

Thank you i can't wait to get started.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Xichung wrote:yet again my character meets other PCs.this works out well for thanatos, a staight narrow hallway so next to nowhere to dodge and retreat. also thanatos kit works well in close range, so that his necrotic blast can hit.

Dont be so confident Xichung. Don't forget, Caimus plans for every contingency. Its Caimus and Thanatos now. His zombies are disabled now that the barrier is up by the way.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Character Name: Argus Delben
Appearance:Image
House (what family does your character belong to?): N/A
Personality: Argus is incredibly flashy. He wears gaudy clothes, walks with an overbearing presence, and is overall incredibly hard to miss. He is also a shameless ladies man, almost constantly attempting to sweep the ladies off their feet, something he achieves through some odd streak of luck.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):
-Esoteric: Argus can tap into his own magic reserves to draw forth pure magic, in the form of a highly reflective, semi transparent substance that is comparable to diamonds. This substance can be used as a ranged or melee weapon, can block magic attacks, and use it to reflect or even store elemental magic. If enough of this magic substance is generated in two separate areas, Argus can enter on accumulation and transport himself to another, similar to a portal. He is instantly teleported to the marker of his choice.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):
Argus' magic is incredibly draining when used too much.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Black Phoenix
Biography: Any Black Phoenix member is required to keep their past a secret, so the bios here will be withheld.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):

Character Name: Morgan Artein
Appearance:Image
House (what family does your character belong to?): Unknown
Personality: Morgan is a calm, generally subdued man. He is honorable to a fault, never shedding a code of conduct he bonds to himself, one that is as much a part of him as his tranquil nature. Despite his code of honor, he is oddly passive aggressive, and tends to subtly imply when he has an issue with another. He is also incredibly perceptive, paying incredibly close attention to a people’s slightest actions, the kind that reveal their true opinions, desires, and actions.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Esoteric/Inquisitor
Despite being the youngest amongst the Black Phoenix Members, he actually takes place of third strongest in the group, with Argus behind him in this supposed ranking system, and Caimus in second.
Esoteric: Morgan’s esoteric ability is blade summon. He can create bladed weapons from anywhere on his body and control them psychically. He can summon and launch blades, use them as melee weapons, or use them to form effective defenses. He also controls the size and shape of these blades as they’re summoned.
Inquisitor: Being a member of the Phoenix Knights, the only recognized knight aside from Caimus, he is well versed in the use of fire magic. He can combine his esoteric and flame abilities to generate blazing blades, flaming weapons that burn as well as slash through enemies.
The more blades Morgan summons, the smaller they get and the less he can produce at a time, due to the fact that he has to take into consideration his blades draw from a separate energy source, as well as mana.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Black Phoenix
Biography: Withheld

Character Name: Lisbeth Masseni
Appearance: Image
Personality: Lisbeth is incredibly quiet, and enigmatic. She is wholeheartedly devoted to Caimus, harboring a deep affection for him. She is incredibly, loyal, carrying it his every order without question. When not in his presence, she is virtually silent, unresponsive to those around her. While she is thought to be deluded due to her near obsessive nature involving Caimus, she is actually of genius level intellect, an expert strategist, and a fierce opponent in combat due to her sheer will and tactical prowess.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor/sensor/esoteric/summoner (Yeah, four categories.)
-Inquisitor: Keeping in line with her former career as a Phoenix Knight, Lisbeth wields powerful fire magic. She also proficiently wields Caimus’ fire bolt technique, having been taught it by Caimus himself.
-Sensor: Lisbeth wields high caliber sensor magic, able to determine the location, magical strength, and to a certain extent, magical abilities from any given distance within around a 2 mile radius.
-Esoteric: Gravity is a mysterious force, and one Lisbeth controls. She can use it in a way similar to telekinesis, shifting the effects on gravity on an object to levitate and move it. She can apply crushing forces to an object, or remove the force of gravity altogether.
-Summoning: Less a summoning power and more a constant companion, Lisbeth is constantly followed by the minor wolf god named Fenrir. He is an incredibly powerful physics attacker, and acts to fight for Lisbeth. He can also wield weak earth magic to form shields and reinforce melee attacks. Lisbeth leads him around on a little magical leash that prevents him from desummoning.
-Martial arts: Having been taught by Caimus himself in multiple martial arts, as well as Caimus’ own sword wielding techniques, she is fierce, even without her magic.
Her affection for Caimus often distracts her from making the best of choices in combat, diverting from what would be the most logical solution to save her leader, and thus can tend to endanger herself and others.
Biography: Info withheld

Faction Name: Black Phoenix
Leader: Caimus Abseilon
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Pro-gov
Goals: Carry out the emperors will- at all costs.
Size/Influence 4 members, including Caimus
Base of Operations The palace
History: Seemingly formed by Caimus, this group is an elite squadron of four members, each wielding extremely powerful magic. They all wield some esoteric ability. Their history is steeped in mystery, as the group is much like a secret service, in that very few actually know of them.

W.I.P. I figure this would be a precursor of sorts to the Shadow Assassins.
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:yet again my character meets other PCs.this works out well for thanatos, a staight narrow hallway so next to nowhere to dodge and retreat. also thanatos kit works well in close range, so that his necrotic blast can hit.

Dont be so confident Xichung. Don't forget, Caimus plans for every contingency. Its Caimus and Thanatos now. His zombies are disabled now that the barrier is up by the way.

you trapped yourself in a room with him, ill tell you his plan was not to kill the emperor but merly cause a disturbance. for he has two way out of this but one you just cut off

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:47 pm

tag!
Founder of The United Imperial Provinces and proud colonizer of space!

A class 1.181 civilization according to this index

Just a Socialist trying to live in Trump America

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Faction Name: The Protectors of the Histories
Leader: High Protector Darian
Faction Alignment (Pro Government, Anti Government, Neutral?): Neutral
Goals: To protect and preserve all history.
Size/Influence Scattered influence throughout the empire's territory, but has heavy influence in Dacryn.
Base of Operations Dacryn
History: The Protectors were founded shortly after the Unification of the empire to make sure all history survives. At first they acted as librarians, collecting tomes and scrolls of ancient knowledge, but after raids on their small libraries, they became more militant. They trained their initiates in combat, tactics and basic defensive magic. They will protect the knowledge they have gained at all costs, even if it costs them their lives. But during the crackdown on free speech, they went into hiding and made their group secret to avoid detection. They still attempt to gather as much history as possible, but they do it through underground sources.
Last edited by Toaslandia on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:35 pm

How would a character like Adelina Larot (with explosion magic) fare in a battle against Caimus?

StarBurstStream wrote:

Accepted

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Appearance:(Image)
Personality: Argus is incredibly flashy. He wears gaudy clothes, walks with an overbearing presence, and is overall incredibly hard to miss. He is also a shameless ladies man, almost constantly attempting to sweep the ladies off their feet, something he achieves through some odd streak of luck.
-Esoteric: Argus can tap into his own magic reserves to draw forth pure magic, in the form of a highly reflective, semi transparent substance that is comparable to diamonds. This substance can be used as a ranged or melee weapon, can block magic attacks, and use it to reflect or even store elemental magic. If enough of this magic substance is generated in two separate areas, Argus can enter on accumulation and transport himself to another, similar to a portal. He is instantly teleported to the marker of his choice.
Biography: Any Black Phoenix member is required to keep their past a secret, so the bios here will be withheld.

Personality: Morgan is a calm, generally subdued man. He is honorable to a fault, never shedding a code of conduct he bonds to himself, one that is as much a part of him as his tranquil nature. Despite his code of honor, he is oddly passive aggressive, and tends to subtly imply when he has an issue with another. He is also incredibly perceptive, paying incredibly close attention to a people’s slightest actions, the kind that reveal their true opinions, desires, and actions.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Esoteric/Inquisitor
Despite being the youngest amongst the Black Phoenix Members, he actually takes place of third strongest in the group, with Argus behind him in this supposed ranking system, and Caimus in second.
Esoteric: Morgan’s esoteric ability is blade summon. He can create bladed weapons from anywhere on his body and control them psychically. He can summon and launch blades, use them as melee weapons, or use them to form effective defenses. He also controls the size and shape of these blades as they’re summoned.
Inquisitor: Being a member of the Phoenix Knights, the only recognized knight aside from Caimus, he is well versed in the use of fire magic. He can combine his esoteric and flame abilities to generate blazing blades, flaming weapons that burn as well as slash through enemies.
The more blades Morgan summons, the smaller they get and the less he can produce at a time, due to the fact that he has to take into consideration his blades draw from a separate energy source, as well as mana.
Biography:

Appearance:
House (what family does your character belong to?):
Personality:
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?):
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):
Biography:

History: Seemingly formed by Caimus, this group is an elite squadron of four members, each wielding extremely powerful magic. They all wield some esoteric ability. Their history is steeped in mystery, as the group is much like a secret service, in that very few actually know of them.

Are you finished with Argus Delben? Also, I'm assuming the Emperor knows about the Black Phoenix. If that's the case, I think I'll have him summon them after the...incident at the palace

Toaslandia wrote:
Size/Influence Scattered influence throughout the empire's territory, but has heavy influence in Dacryn.
History: The Protectors were founded shortly after the Unification of the empire to make sure all history survives. At first they acted as librarians, collecting tomes and scrolls of ancient knowledge, but after raids on their small libraries, they became more militant. They trained their initiates in combat, tactics and basic defensive magic. They will protect the knowledge they have gained at all costs, even if it costs them their lives.

That an interesting faction. However, I would like to know how they managed to survive to the current time, since they probably would have known about the coup in 128 ATU. With the crackdown against free speech/press in the years following the coup, their mere existence would have been seen as treason in Aeran Allegrodo's eyes. I'm not saying your app is denied, but I feel the coup and the aftermath would be a very important subject for a faction that focuses on preserving history.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Asardia wrote:How would a character like Adelina Larot (with explosion magic) fare in a battle against Caimus?

StarBurstStream wrote:

Accepted

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Biography:

Appearance:
Personality:
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):
Biography:

Are you finished with Argus Delben? Also, I'm assuming the Emperor knows about the Black Phoenix. If that's the case, I think I'll have him summon them after the...incident at the palace

Toaslandia wrote:
History: The Protectors were founded shortly after the Unification of the empire to make sure all history survives. At first they acted as librarians, collecting tomes and scrolls of ancient knowledge, but after raids on their small libraries, they became more militant. They trained their initiates in combat, tactics and basic defensive magic. They will protect the knowledge they have gained at all costs, even if it costs them their lives.

That an interesting faction. However, I would like to know how they managed to survive to the current time, since they probably would have known about the coup in 128 ATU. With the crackdown against free speech/press in the years following the coup, their mere existence would have been seen as treason in Aeran Allegrodo's eyes. I'm not saying your app is denied, but I feel the coup and the aftermath would be a very important subject for a faction that focuses on preserving history.

Ok, I made it so they went into hiding and collect history through underground sources.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Toaslandia wrote:
Asardia wrote:How would a character like Adelina Larot (with explosion magic) fare in a battle against Caimus?

Accepted

Ok, I made it so they went into hiding and collect history through underground sources.

Faction Accepted.
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:12 pm

StarBurstStream wrote:

Accepted

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Biography:

Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:

Toaslandia wrote:

Adelina would likely lose against Caimus purely because Caimus wields multiple defensive techniques as well as offensive. His arsenal of magic is just extremely varied compared to most other mages. By the way, would you consider Soul Reaper as a prequel to Devil Whisper? Or more an alternate universe

Without further ado:

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:

Accepted

Adelina would likely lose against Caimus purely because Caimus wields multiple defensive techniques as well as offensive. His arsenal of magic is just extremely varied compared to most other mages. By the way, would you consider Soul Reaper as a prequel to Devil Whisper? Or more an alternate universe

I would consider Soul Reaper as the prequel (as this RP takes place 15 years before the start of Devil's Whisper). My plan was for the events here to eventually spill over in a reboot of Devil's Whisper. Also, I meant to ask "How would Adelina do against Thanatos", sorry about that. I don't even know why I asked that question, since Adelina and Caimus are on the same side and I'm not planning on Adelina joining Luther Esquoria just yet. Soul Reaper was meant to set up the events for Devil's Whisper, with the mages here (such as Adelina, Luther Esquoria etc) gaining fame in their fights against the Etira and other factions. But along the way, the events cause the three main houses to drift even further apart, and the mages who fought to defend the emperor would think that maybe the Etira weren't so wrong after all

And speaking of the story line, if this RP concludes the way I originally aimed (that is, the story ends at a good place and doesn't just die out), would you guys prefer a reboot of Devil's Whisper (since the main goal of Soul Reaper was to launch some of the events for DW), or would you guys want an RP called "Dance of the Phoenix", which takes place during the Three Elites rise to power and the unification of the Empire? Or should I do something totally different?
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Asardia wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:Adelina would likely lose against Caimus purely because Caimus wields multiple defensive techniques as well as offensive. His arsenal of magic is just extremely varied compared to most other mages. By the way, would you consider Soul Reaper as a prequel to Devil Whisper? Or more an alternate universe

I would consider Soul Reaper as the prequel (as this RP takes place 15 years before the start of Devil's Whisper). My plan was for the events here to eventually spill over in a reboot of Devil's Whisper. Also, I meant to ask "How would Adelina do against Thanatos", sorry about that. I don't even know why I asked that question, since Adelina and Caimus are on the same side and I'm not planning on Adelina joining Luther Esquoria just yet. Soul Reaper was meant to set up the events for Devil's Whisper, with the mages here (such as Adelina, Luther Esquoria etc) gaining fame in their fights against the Etira and other factions. But along the way, the events cause the three main houses to drift even further apart, and the mages who fought to defend the emperor would think that maybe the Etira weren't so wrong after all

And speaking of the story line, if this RP concludes the way I originally aimed (that is, the story ends at a good place and doesn't just die out), would you guys prefer a reboot of Devil's Whisper (since the main goal of Soul Reaper was to launch some of the events for DW), or would you guys want an RP called "Dance of the Phoenix", which takes place during the Three Elites rise to power and the unification of the Empire? Or should I do something totally different?

well against thanatos, she would have a long fight uless she causes a fatl wound of blowing his head up or heart. thanatos is designed to be an absolute power house focused on attack based spells, but his only defense spell is no joke nore is his immortality. i see thanatos winning by simply outlasting her in the mana catagory, or maybe outthinker her.

i would love to see a reboot of devil whisper, dance of the phoenix would be ok

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:51 pm

Specifics about the zombies that Thanatos summoned weren't provided, so I just went with the standard weak stupid ugly zombie that dies with a shot to the head.
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 pm

Terranihil wrote:Specifics about the zombies that Thanatos summoned weren't provided, so I just went with the standard weak stupid ugly zombie that dies with a shot to the head.

yep, not meant be super powerful, but they can hold certain curses

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:34 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

well against thanatos, she would have a long fight uless she causes a fatl wound of blowing his head up or heart. thanatos is designed to be an absolute power house focused on attack based spells, but his only defense spell is no joke nore is his immortality. i see thanatos winning by simply outlasting her in the mana catagory, or maybe outthinker her.

i would love to see a reboot of devil whisper, dance of the phoenix would be ok

I wouldn't mind either one of those, i love the world you've created!!
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:51 pm

What's the Black Library?
Last edited by Terranihil on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Toaslandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Toaslandia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Terranihil wrote:What's the Black Library?

I have no idea. Rasputin just offered us the contents of it in exchange for assistance in a rebellion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse