NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:36 am

Xichung wrote:i think there should be a summoner type mage

I was gonna make one, lol.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:39 am

5pb wrote:

well im making one also
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:34 pm

I made updates to the scan ability
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:29 pm

5pb wrote:

I'm glad this was brought up. I was thinking of adding that type of mage, and including summoning magic

Haedros 92712 wrote:I made updates to the scan ability

I like it a lot better now. Character accepted. And btw, is your faction named "Freedom's Call" or "Freedom's Song"? I've seen both looking back at your apps
Last edited by Asardia on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Asardia wrote:
5pb wrote:I was gonna make one, lol.

I'm glad this was brought up. I was thinking of adding that type of mage, and including summoning magic

Haedros 92712 wrote:I made updates to the scan ability

I like it a lot better now. Character accepted. And btw, is your faction named "Freedom's Call" or "Freedom's Song"? I've seen both looking back at your apps

Either or. The point is it’s a reference to a war song. You know, the drummers who inspire the troops? A call to arms. Either call or song works, though, mainly it is reffered to as Freedoms Call, but it could be song as well. Either one suits the symbolism behind the name.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Either or. The point is it’s a reference to a war song. You know, the drummers who inspire the troops? A call to arms. Either call or song works, though, mainly it is reffered to as Freedoms Call, but it could be song as well. Either one suits the symbolism behind the name.

Okay.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Terranihil » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:05 pm

hello. just an old soul passing through
Terranihil or Terry, Chief Consul of The League
League Wiki owner
epic

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Terranihil wrote:hello. just an old soul passing through

APP IMMEDIATELY PEASANT! IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR SOUL

Without further ado:

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Terranihil wrote:hello. just an old soul passing through

APP IMMEDIATELY PEASANT! IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR SOUL
I quite like my soul but im afraid im too late. i dont really like joining in on rps once theyve begun.
League Wiki owner
epic

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Terranihil wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:APP IMMEDIATELY PEASANT! IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR SOUL
I quite like my soul but im afraid im too late. i dont really like joining in on rps once theyve begun.

The main story is just barely kicking off. You could still enter in rather seemlessly, either by joining the Phoenix Knights, my own faction Freedom's Song/Call, or by making your own faction.

Without further ado:

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Terranihil wrote:I quite like my soul but im afraid im too late. i dont really like joining in on rps once theyve begun.

The main story is just barely kicking off. You could still enter in rather seemlessly, either by joining the Phoenix Knights, my own faction Freedom's Song/Call, or by making your own faction.

yea ill make an app soon. just need to think of a char.
League Wiki owner
epic

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Family/House Name: Ladon
Head of House: Trevan Ladon
Insignia/Symbol (optional): Piranha with a dagger between its teeth.
Motto (optional):
Faction Alignment: Aligned with the Sayuga.
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your this family have?): Water with a bloodline ability to control water temperature.
History: Before the Unification, the Ladon family was a river fishing tribe originating near the Ladon river that used its water manipulation abilities to control the flow of rivers and catch fish. The house was special because of its ability to control water temperature. The tribe was also well trained in the art of the sword. When the Sayuga family rose to power as part of the Three Elites, the Ladon swore their fealty to the Sayuga and acted as bodyguards to the Sayuga nobles. The Ladon are still closely aligned with the Sayuga. The House is one of the most prominent families in Dacryn after the Sayuga.

Character Name: Trevan Ladon
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?): Ladon
Personality: Trevan is impatient and gets angry quite quickly, but he is still kind. He cares about protecting his family and Dacryn. Trevan has a history of promiscuity, but he's manages to control himself now that he's grown old. He has a habit of overreacting when his strength is questioned and expects respect from all.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Water Control- He is the best water inquisitor in the Ladon family. He can gather enough water molecules from the air if there is not a water source nearby.
Water Thermal Control- He can control the temperature of water and change water from ice cold to boiling hot
Earth and Wind control
Summoning: He can summon Kavuma the 200 year old river imp who lives near the Ladon river. Kavuma's amphibian physique makes him a very good swimmer. He is also very skilled in melee combat, using his claws and beak as deadly weapons. He can spit out jet streams of boiling hot water, has an impenetrable shell, and senses humans in a 3 mile radius. Kavuma began serving Trevan when Trevan defeated him in a fist fight when he was about 20 years old.

He used to be very good with a sword, but he barely uses it these days.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): He is 70 years old, so he is not quick, agile, or physically strong. He relies solely on his magical abilities.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): He is loyal to the Sayuga.
Biography: Trevan knew that he was going to sit on the Ladon throne from a young age. His father was the head for many years, and he taught Trevan how to lead. After graduating from the Dacryn School, he served as a body guard to the Sayuga nobility. Then he became a top official in the Ladon and inherited the throne at around 40 years old. He continued his fathers fair-handed and prosperous legacy, and he also maintained a lavish lifestyle for himself and his closest family. Trevan is married and has three children and a couple of grandchildren. Despite his hotheaded nature, he has kept the Ladon as a powerful influence in Dacryn. He can tell that he is living his final few years, so he is trying to teach his eldest son how to lead.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):
Last edited by Terranihil on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
League Wiki owner
epic

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Terranihil wrote:
Motto (optional):
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your this family have?): Water with a bloodline ability to control water temperature.
History: Before the Unification, the Ladon family was a river fishing tribe originating near the Ladon river that used its water manipulation abilities to control the flow of rivers and catch fish. The house was special because of its ability to control water temperature. The tribe was also well trained in the art of the sword. When the Sayuga family rose to power as part of the Three Elites, the Ladon swore their fealty to the Sayuga and acted as bodyguards to the Sayuga nobles. The Ladon are still closely aligned with the Sayuga. The House is one of the most prominent families in Dacryn after the Sayuga.

Appearance:
Personality: Trevan is impatient and gets angry quite quickly, but he is still kind. He cares about protecting his family and Dacryn. Trevan has a history of promiscuity, but he's manages to control himself now that he's grown old. He has a habit of overreacting when his strength is questioned and expects respect from all.
Water Control- He is the best water inquisitor in the Ladon family. He can gather enough water molecules from the air if there is not a water source nearby.
Water Thermal Control- He can control the temperature of water and change water from ice cold to boiling hot
Earth and Wind control
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): He is 70 years old, so he is not quick, agile, or physically strong. He relies solely on his magical abilities.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): He is loyal to the Sayuga.
Biography: Trevan knew that he was going to sit on the Ladon throne from a young age. His father was the head for many years, and he taught Trevan how to lead. After graduating from the Dacryn School, he served as a body guard to the Sayuga nobility. Then he became a top official in the Ladon and inherited the throne at around 40 years old. He continued his fathers fair-handed and prosperous legacy, and he also maintained a lavish lifestyle for himself and his closest family. Trevan is married and has three children and a couple of grandchildren. Despite his hotheaded nature, he has kept the Ladon as a powerful influence in Dacryn. He can tell that he is living his final few years, so he is trying to teach his eldest son how to lead.

Since I’m Co-Op and am capable of doing this for Asardia, ACCEPTED

Without further ado:

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Terranihil wrote:
Motto (optional):

Appearance:
Earth and Wind control

Agreed
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Terranihil wrote:
Motto (optional):

Appearance:
Earth and Wind control

That is co-op powers

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Character Name: Robyn "Rob" Ladon
Appearance:

Personality: Robyn is kind and responsible like his father, but he did not inherit his father's hotheadedness and promiscuity. He is patient and faithful. His only character flaw is his recklessness. He takes unnecessary risks that put him in danger.
Water control, water temperature control, and wind control. He is also the best swordsman in his family.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): His reckless nature makes him rush into battle and act without much thought.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):
Biography: Robyn is the eldest of Trevan's three children. He went to the Dacryn School just like most of his family. He is married and has two children named Artheus and Celia. Robyn takes extra care of Artheus because he has esoteric abilities. He is preparing to become the head of the Ladon family after his father passes. He thinks that the Ladon should be more independent from Sayuga.

Character Name: Lovaka Ladon
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?): Raised with the Ladon.
Personality: Lovaka is very solitary and indifferent to the world around her. She grew up in the highest ranks of the Ladon, where politics is everything, but she resents that sort of life style. Although she might seem like she hates everyone, she actually has good heart. She loves her family in Dacryn even though she felt like an outsider. She wants to find out more about her mother and bloodline.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Sensor
Lovaka can sense all living things including plants and animals within a 2 mile radius. She can differentiate between humans, plants, and animals and can even remember certain auras of people. At closer ranges, she can tell how much stamina someone has. She has slightly enhanced senses of hearing and smell. She is also an excellent archer, tracker, climber, and hunter.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): She has no other magical abilities and is blind in her right eye.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None
Biography: Lovaka is the daughter of Trevan; however, she doesn't know her mother. About 28 years ago, Trevan came back from a trip to the capital carrying her. He had an affair with an unknown woman who died while giving birth to Lovaka. Trevan's wife was reluctant to take care of the girl, and their marriage was strained. But for the sake of their two other children, they stayed together and raised Lovaka as their own daughter. It was not possible to hide that she was a bastard, so she grew up with people mocking her. She went to the Dacryn School of magic, but did not do very well. Unlike most of her family, she only has sensory abilities which further alienated her from the Ladon. At 22 years old, she left Dacryn. She currently lives in Lanwake where she often goes hunting in the nearby forests and occasionally travels to Kalingway.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): She has two foxhound dogs named Endos and Evros that help with hunting.
League Wiki owner
epic

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Terranihil wrote:
Appearance:
Personality: Robyn is kind and responsible like his father, but he did not inherit his father's hotheadedness and promiscuity. He is patient and faithful. His only character flaw is his recklessness. He takes unnecessary risks that put him in danger.
Water control, water temperature control, and wind control. He is also the best swordsman in his family.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): His reckless nature makes him rush into battle and act without much thought.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):
Biography: Robyn is the eldest of Trevan's three children. He went to the Dacryn School just like most of his family. He is married and has two children named Artheus and Celia. Robyn takes extra care of Artheus because he has esoteric abilities. He is preparing to become the head of the Ladon family after his father passes. He thinks that the Ladon should be more independent from Sayuga.

Appearance:
Personality: Lovaka is very solitary and indifferent to the world around her. She grew up in the highest ranks of the Ladon, where politics is everything, but she resents that sort of life style. Although she might seem like she hates everyone, she actually has good heart. She loves her family in Dacryn even though she felt like an outsider. She wants to find out more about her mother and bloodline.
Lovaka can sense all living things including plants and animals within a 2 mile radius. She can differentiate between humans, plants, and animals and can even remember certain auras of people. At closer ranges, she can tell how much stamina someone has. She has slightly enhanced senses of hearing and smell. She is also an excellent archer, tracker, climber, and hunter.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): She has no other magical abilities and is blind in her right eye.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None
Biography: Lovaka is the daughter of Trevan; however, she doesn't know her mother. About 28 years ago, Trevan came back from a trip to the capital carrying her. He had an affair with an unknown woman who died while giving birth to Lovaka. Trevan's wife was reluctant to take care of the girl, and their marriage was strained. But for the sake of their two other children, they stayed together and raised Lovaka as their own daughter. It was not possible to hide that she was a bastard, so she grew up with people mocking her. She went to the Dacryn School of magic, but did not do very well. Unlike most of her family, she only has sensory abilities which further alienated her from the Ladon. At 22 years old, she left Dacryn. She currently lives in Lanwake where she often goes hunting in the nearby forests and occasionally travels to Kalingway.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?): She has two foxhound dogs named Endos and Evros that help with hunting.

Again, ACCEPTED

Without further ado:

Terranihil
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Terranihil » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Terranihil wrote:
Appearance:

Appearance:

Again, ACCEPTED

thanks a lot. and my first IC post is up.
League Wiki owner
epic

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Character Name: Rasputin Oxwind
Appearance:Image
House: none
Personality:joking, he almost always underestimates his enemy.
Mage Type :curse summoner

Magic/Abilities :ImageDiablo, its separate being that latches to a host and provides power. it even summons explosive weapons. that when thrown out will hold a position in the air until he has them change position. they have a 30-second timer before they explode, they can be exploded at any second. Diablo allows for superior strength and lets him jump higher than normal, Diablo can also hold him in the air. the weapons that are summoned are simple spikes that can be used as swords.
itis virtually impossible to sneak up on them cause diablo can see behind him and magical power.

Curse summon: it allows him to summon any beast he killed (demon, magical beast, and monster)

he is extremely skilled with Diablo and Diablo fights alongside him. his moves are extremely hard to follow and keep track of, his movements make it seem like he is dancing

Limitations :Diablo: Diablo doesn't always agree with Rasputin. the repositioning only moves in the direction they are facing. when activates the explosion, all must go off.

he must be killed the creature in order to summon or can place a cursed ruin on them, he also must sacrifice blood to do so. the summoning also takes a few seconds.

Faction:against all rule, he wants pure anarchy
Biography:he was trained by his grand grandfather from a young age to fight and use the weapon that was passed down to him from years ago. He was left by his grand grandfather for the rest of his life forced to survive in the worst city ever by killing to live. His grand grandfather returned and finished teaching him all he knew.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):he works alongside thanatos

Character Name: Thanatos
House :Thanatos
Personality:cynical and grim
Mage Type :Dark mage
Magic/Abilities :smoke shift:allows him to shift into a formless cloud of smoke and move at will while in the form.

immortality:he has a limited mortality of living forever but he can still die

reaper form:he takes on the form of huge cloaked figure with a scythe, any kills he make during this form invigorating him and cuts from the scythe applie a blight that degrades the body

undead summons:he summons fourth corpses of the dead from the nearby grave and they attack the person before him

necrotic grasp:his grasp applies a blight and absorbs the life force of the target

undead dragon summon:he forces fourth a dragon of human flesh and bone from his undead summons

necrotic blast:he sends fourth a wave necrotic energy applying the blight

last breath curse:upon his death he releases a massive amount of necrotic energy reach for a hundred meters, applying blight

soulless body:he no longer has a soul to manipulate

unholy strength:he is unnaturally strong and fast

curse reversal:he can reverse any curse to nothing

unholy power:he has an extremly large mana pool

Blight:certain abilities apply blight, the blight degrade living beings at an extreme rate
Limitations :smoke shift: he can be blown around in this from and he can’t attack

immortality:his immortality is like a starfish immortality, he can regrow limbs but if he takes a fatal attack that would kill him instantly, he dies

reaper form:this form takes a lot of power and has a limited time of use

undead summons:it takes time for him to cast and more time depending on how far away he is from a nearby grave

necrotic grasp:he must grab the target

undead dragon summon:he needs a certain amount of corpses to summon and it takes a long time to form

necrotic blast: it only travels in a straight line

last breath curse:curse only affects living beings and he must die to activate

soulless body:he can not be brought back to life

unholy strength:it only affects his physical body

curse reversal:he must take time to read the curse and remove it

unholy power:none

Blight:only a few abilities apply blight and they must hit to do so, it only affects the living
Faction :anarchy
Biography:thanatos taken his name from the god of death. He set fourth a quest to for knowledge and riches. He did anything and everything he could to complete his quest. He eventually was lead to a trove of lost knowledge from a time lost. He made the first curse magic using this knowledge and made the house Thanatos. He built the house on top buried library. The library was buried miles underground below a crypt. He was soon married to beautiful maiden till her early passing and which he set fourth to learn how to become immortal and bring her back. But the price he paid for immortality was the memory of her, which made him forget his beloved wife. He passed away after he applied the immortality curse on himself, but he was risen yet again many years later. Causing anarchy with one of his youngest grand grandchild. He assist whoever he thought was worthy.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):he prefers to work from the background
Last edited by Xichung on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Xichung wrote:
Character Name: Rasputin Oxwind
Appearance:(Image)
House: none
Personality:joking, he almost always underestimates his enemy.
Mage Type :curse summoner

Magic/Abilities :(Image)Diablo, its separate being that latches to a host and provides power. it even summons explosive weapons. that when thrown out will hold a position in the air until he has them change position. they have a 30-second timer before they explode, they can be exploded at any second. Diablo allows for superior strength and lets him jump higher than normal, Diablo can also hold him in the air. the weapons that are summoned are simple spikes that can be used as swords.
itis virtually impossible to sneak up on them cause diablo can see behind him and magical power.

Curse summon: it allows him to summon any beast he killed (demon, magical beast, and monster)

he is extremely skilled with Diablo and Diablo fights alongside him. his moves are extremely hard to follow and keep track of, his movements make it seem like he is dancing

Limitations :Diablo: Diablo doesn't always agree with Rasputin. the repositioning only moves in the direction they are facing. when activates the explosion, all must go off.

he must be killed the creature in order to summon or can place a cursed ruin on them, he also must sacrifice blood to do so. the summoning also takes a few seconds.

Faction:against all rule, he wants pure anarchy
Biography:he was trained by his grand grandfather from a young age to fight and use the weapon that was passed down to him from years ago. He was left by his grand grandfather for the rest of his life forced to survive in the worst city ever by killing to live. His grand grandfather returned and finished teaching him all he knew.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):he works alongside thanatos

Appearance:(Image)
Magic/Abilities :smoke shift:allows him to shift into a formless cloud of smoke and move at will while in the form.

reaper form:he takes on the form of huge cloaked figure with a scythe, any kills he make during this form invigorating him and cuts from the scythe applie a blight that degrades the body

undead summons:he summons fourth corpses of the dead from the nearby grave and they attack the person before him

necrotic grasp:his grasp applies a blight and absorbs the life force of the target

undead dragon summon:he forces fourth a dragon of human flesh and bone from his undead summons

last breath curse:upon his death he releases a massive amount of necrotic energy reach for a hundred meters, applying blight

unholy strength:he is unnatural strong and fast

unholy power:his abilities are stronger than any normal mage

Blight:certain abilities apply blight, the blight degrade living beings at an extreme rate
Limitations :smoke shift: he can be blown around in this from and he can’t attack

immortality:his immortality is like a starfish immortality, he can regrow limbs but if he takes a fatal attack that would kill him instantly, he dies

undead summons:it takes time for him to cast and more time depending on how far away he is from a nearby grave

necrotic grasp:he must grab the target

undead dragon summon:he needs a certain amount of corpses to summon and it takes a long time to form

necrotic blast: it only travels in a straight line

last breath curse:curse only affects living beings and he must die to activate

curse reversal:he must take time to read the curse and remove it

unholy power:it only affects his magic

Blight:only a few abilities apply blight and they must hit to do so, it only affects the living
Biography:thanatos taken his name from the god of death. He set fourth a quest to for knowledge and riches. He did anything and everything he could to complete his quest. He eventually was lead to a trove of lost knowledge from a time lost. He made the first curse magic using this knowledge and made the house Thanatos. He built the house on top buried library. The library was buried miles underground below a crypt. He was soon married to beautiful maiden till her early passing and which he set fourth to learn how to become immortal and bring her back. But the price he paid for immortality was the memory of her, which made him forget his beloved wife. He passed away after he applied the immortality curse on himself, but he was risen yet again many years later. Causing anarchy with one of his youngest grand grandchild. He assist whoever he thought was worthy.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):he prefers to work from the background

So, I think Rasputin is fine, but Thanatos needs to be toned down. A lot. He has an abundance of powers that are just way too much.

1)Necrotic Grasp: Guaranteed death to those who are touched? Is that what I’m getting here? I’ve made some damn op curses but this is just a huge nope.
2) Last breath: So as a suicide move he kills everyone in a few hundred meter radius? Again, huge ass nope.
3) Curse Reversal: So he can dish out curses but he can completely negate other people’s curse magic? This can stay, but it needs to be toned down.
4) Unholy power: So basically he is outright more powerful than any normal mage to ever live? What qualifies as a normal mage? Could he like, beat the shit out of Baesu Saguya, a mage who has become legend in Cagia?

That’s all I can really think of, but all of those seem really overpowered.

Without further ado:

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Well I know there was gonna be issues with Thanatos, so I need some help deciding, also death grip can only really be used in close range

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:53 pm

last breath curse:upon his death he releases a massive amount of necrotic energy applying blight

unholy strength:he is unnatural strong and fast

necrotic grasp:he must grab the target and hold them there for 3 minutes

undead dragon summon:he needs a large amount of corpses to summon and it takes a long time to form, it also cost him a great deal of mana

necrotic blast: it only travels in a straight line, it is also slow moving and can be dodged with some difficulties

last breath curse:curse only affects living beings and he must die to activate. It’s range is a ten foot radius

curse reversal:he must take an extended amount of time to read the curse and remove it. He can’t instantly remove it and he must come in contact with the curse to remove it

Blight:only a few abilities apply blight and they must hit to do so, it only affects the living. Blight can easily be cured like a disease
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:57 pm

SO Thanatos has been revised on the areas he needed them, I removed unholy power and made it to where if your grabbed it’s not instantly death, you can manage to escape by cutting his arm off. Then his last breath has been reduced to about a yard. But it has a start up Time before boom. Let me know more if needed.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Welcome back Terranihil. I'll add your accepted apps into the roster

As for your apps, Xichung, I would like to point out a few things

Before we begin, I am thinking that Summoning Magic should work like Naruto, where you need to establish a contract with the entity you want to summon. Can we agree on that, or should that be changed?

Also for Rasputin, it doesn't seem like he has any other form of magic besides the Summoning. This is not a problem, just wanted to ask if that was intentional or if you forgot to have any other magical abilities. And when you said "his moves are extremely hard to follow and keep track of", does that apply to mages with advanced perception? Such as Jade or Caimus?

And adding on what Haedros said, I want to know some more on Thanatos' abilities. When he is able to form into a cloud of smoke, how can elemental mages (like Jade) who can manipulate Wind, and by extension gas, counter him?

I kind of want the revival of the undead to be something that is not easy. Jade's Cursed Resurrection technique has a lot more limits. I feel that Thanatos can just summon a mage like Dyfores Allegrodo just by being near them. Also, you would need some medical knowledge to assist you in this, since the corpses would not be at the optimal level to really do anything. That's why Jade has done hours of research into medical magic, so when she revives the dead, she can always restore them to the point where she wants them to be. For you, I imagine it being like zombies

last breath curse:curse only affects living beings and he must die to activate. It’s range is a ten foot radius

Interesting, though I'm not a big fan of this.

It seems that the Cursed Resurrection can be overturned without much issue for Thanatos, or literally any other curse for that matter. This looks like a way to just disregard curses. Curse Reversals should really only be used for a specific type of curse, not a "This can reverse any type of curse". When I laid out the limits for Cursed Resurrection, I said that you needed a specific type of reversal curse/seal.
Last edited by Asardia on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Asardia wrote:Welcome back Terranihil. I'll add your accepted apps into the roster

As for your apps, Xichung, I would like to point out a few things

Before we begin, I am thinking that Summoning Magic should work like Naruto, where you need to establish a contract with the entity you want to summon. Can we agree on that, or should that be changed?

Also for Rasputin, it doesn't seem like he has any other form of magic besides the Summoning. This is not a problem, just wanted to ask if that was intentional or if you forgot to have any other magical abilities. And when you said "his moves are extremely hard to follow and keep track of", does that apply to mages with advanced perception? Such as Jade or Caimus?

And adding on what Haedros said, I want to know some more on Thanatos' abilities. When he is able to form into a cloud of smoke, how can elemental mages (like Jade) who can manipulate Wind, and by extension gas, counter him?

I kind of want the revival of the undead to be something that is not easy. Jade's Cursed Resurrection technique has a lot more limits. I feel that Thanatos can just summon a mage like Dyfores Allegrodo just by being near them.

Interesting, though I'm not a big fan of this.

It seems that the Cursed Resurrection can be overturned without much issue for Thanatos, or literally any other curse for that matter. This looks like a way to just disregard curses. Curse Reversals should really only be used for a specific type of curse, not a "This can reverse any type of curse". When I laid out the limits for Cursed Resurrection, I said that you needed a specific type of reversal curse/seal.
i agree, that’s what Rasputin summoning were designed like. And yes his low magic powers are designed like that, also yes but he only moves like that in fights

Ok so I’ve altered a bit of it above and the range for last breath I forgot to change. He must put a seal on the corpse but it only turns them into zombies not like a revival spell where it’s a full resurrection. I’ll limit it to seal type curse magic, the ones with ruins that he can see.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse