NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:I had one of mine capture him, azreal he is a skilled mage with blood curse magic

Oh didn't relize...let me post for Cyrus then.....is that who azreal was talking to?

Yep, best one I have that would capture some random in his swamp
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:Oh didn't relize...let me post for Cyrus then.....is that who azreal was talking to?

Yep, best one I have that would capture some random in his swamp

K ill go type for him
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:23 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:The roster should be updated. I honestly don't know what to do with the Etira since Kishi seems to be taking everyone out. I'll have Asteria use Imitation to take Kishi's chains again.

Also, Noburo had no children. His death will lead to a power struggle most likely (if the Etira or Four Horsemen don't kill them first)

Thanks for the insight to the chaos, but anyway I think the etira should retreat or you at least since your last post cause a lot happened in this fight.

I'll do that. This can be a perfect time for Jade to slip out and undo the seal on Narissa. Now Asteria....what should I do with her?
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Thanks for the insight to the chaos, but anyway I think the etira should retreat or you at least since your last post cause a lot happened in this fight.

I'll do that. This can be a perfect time for Jade to slip out and undo the seal on Narissa. Now Asteria....what should I do with her?

Hard to say but she can’t get kishi chains right now as her ability would be nullified by Excalibur. Also this may be the end of kishi and I think jade is rushing to bring the woman back

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Hard to say but she can’t get kishi chains right now as her ability would be nullified by Excalibur. Also this may be the end of kishi and I think jade is rushing to bring the woman back

Nah, Kishi will live. Not due to magic but durability, he is a powerful warrior and has suffer far greater wounds.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:26 pm

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Hard to say but she can’t get kishi chains right now as her ability would be nullified by Excalibur. Also this may be the end of kishi and I think jade is rushing to bring the woman back

Nah, Kishi will live. Not due to magic but durability, he is a powerful warrior and has suffer far greater wounds.

He is only human, death comes for all

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:Nah, Kishi will live. Not due to magic but durability, he is a powerful warrior and has suffer far greater wounds.

He is only human, death comes for all

But a human can survive much more than that, besides you've only attempted to kill the characters that I have plans for. You're playing the antagonist yes, but that does NOT mean you decide the fates of other characters.
Last edited by 5pb on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:46 pm

Oh I had plans for yuri yet he died all the same, death comes for all, remember that. Luck is what allowed your first to survive and same goes for caimus. I play the antagonist, not to bring everything death, but ensure it is not forgotten.

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:08 am

Xichung wrote:Oh I had plans for yuri yet he died all the same, death comes for all, remember that. Luck is what allowed your first to survive and same goes for caimus. I play the antagonist, not to bring everything death, but ensure it is not forgotten.

I did not intend for Yori to die, you were the one that killed him. Players cannot kill without consent. So when I make a post with one of my characters attacking and you respond with them dying and not countering that's on you, not me.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:15 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:Oh I had plans for yuri yet he died all the same, death comes for all, remember that. Luck is what allowed your first to survive and same goes for caimus. I play the antagonist, not to bring everything death, but ensure it is not forgotten.

I did not intend for Yori to die, you were the one that killed him. Players cannot kill without consent. So when I make a post with one of my characters attacking and you respond with them dying and not countering that's on you, not me.

cause no one is an absolute badass, cause then everyone lives and immortality has no point cause. cause we just null and void the end

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:18 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:I did not intend for Yori to die, you were the one that killed him. Players cannot kill without consent. So when I make a post with one of my characters attacking and you respond with them dying and not countering that's on you, not me.

cause no one is an absolute badass, cause then everyone lives and immortality has no point cause. cause we just null and void the end

It doesn't matter, just know that it will take more than a single hit to kill my characters.
If you want to kill off someone's character, discuss it with them in the telegrams.
Last edited by 5pb on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:50 am

5pb wrote:
Xichung wrote:cause no one is an absolute badass, cause then everyone lives and immortality has no point cause. cause we just null and void the end

It doesn't matter, just know that it will take more than a single hit to kill my characters.
If you want to kill off someone's character, discuss it with them in the telegrams.

im at school most the time and they blocked the main website, so we speak here, plus i already know one slash into the shoulder wont be enough

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:31 am

Xichung wrote:
5pb wrote:It doesn't matter, just know that it will take more than a single hit to kill my characters.

im at school most the time and they blocked the main website, so we speak here, plus i already know one slash into the shoulder wont be enough

That's fine, also I'll have a post up either today or tomorrow.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Character Name:Solara
Appearance:Image
House:unknown
Personality:She is very lazy most of the time and can come off as very uncaring
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?):Dark mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):multiple sealing Abilities and the ability to manipulate minds so one never knows if she is the one in charge or not
Limitations:Very tiring and hard for her to maaintain control over more than 2 people
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Infernal Den
Biography:Not much is known about her, however we do know that from a young age she showed exceptional magical skill.
Additional Information:
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Frachen wrote:
Appearance:(Image)
Magic/Abilities (if any):multiple sealing Abilities and the ability to manipulate minds so one never knows if she is the one in charge or not
Limitations:Very tiring and hard for her to maaintain control over more than 2 people
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Infernal Den
Biography:Not much is known about her, however we do know that from a young age she showed exceptional magical skill.
Additional Information:

give a list of seals and what they can do, also maybe a bigger limitation too.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:12 pm

Xichung wrote:
Frachen wrote:
Additional Information:

give a list of seals and what they can do, also maybe a bigger limitation too.

K. The seals she does can ranfpge from simple ones where you only need to speak a specific keyword or to a very specific one like the one she put on the box containing the scrolls of eternity, she does not know that the hox she sealed for Cyrus contained them though, For that one it requires a full moon, a human sacrifice, some of her blood, and a piece of jewelry with the Infernal Den symbol. Limitations: the seals can take a lot out of her causing her to be much weaker afterwards and requires her to rest for extended periods of time....the most she has ever had to rest was 3 days
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:33 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:give a list of seals and what they can do, also maybe a bigger limitation too.

K. The seals she does can ranfpge from simple ones where you only need to speak a specific keyword or to a very specific one like the one she put on the box containing the scrolls of eternity, she does not know that the hox she sealed for Cyrus contained them though, For that one it requires a full moon, a human sacrifice, some of her blood, and a piece of jewelry with the Infernal Den symbol. Limitations: the seals can take a lot out of her causing her to be much weaker afterwards and requires her to rest for extended periods of time....the most she has ever had to rest was 3 days
Frachen wrote:
Additional Information:

Here is the final.....sorry if it is repetitive
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:23 pm

Frachen wrote:
Xichung wrote:give a list of seals and what they can do, also maybe a bigger limitation too.

What do you mean by " like the one she put on the box containing the scrolls of eternity?" In the bio, I didn't see anything about her being an Interior Guard/Phoenix Knight or being associated with anything in Eravil
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:11 am

Asardia wrote:
Frachen wrote:K. The seals she does can ranfpge from simple ones where you only need to speak a specific keyword or to a very specific one like the one she put on the box containing the scrolls of eternity, she does not know that the hox she sealed for Cyrus contained them though, For that one it requires a full moon, a human sacrifice, some of her blood, and a piece of jewelry with the Infernal Den symbol. Limitations: the seals can take a lot out of her causing her to be much weaker afterwards and requires her to rest for extended periods of time....the most she has ever had to rest was 3 days

What do you mean by " like the one she put on the box containing the scrolls of eternity?" In the bio, I didn't see anything about her being an Interior Guard/Phoenix Knight or being associated with anything in Eravil

Well the den is an infiltration group, I’m assuming she was capable of replacing the scrolls and hiding them. It’s most likely answer.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:32 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Well the den is an infiltration group, I’m assuming she was capable of replacing the scrolls and hiding them. It’s most likely answer.

Yeah basically. But it was Cyrus who took them using an old friend he had when he was young.....convincing him to let him see them and then knocking him out, placing them in a box and taking them to Solara, who despises field missions because they ruin her clothes and such, who was at her assigned post for the mission and sealed them. Afterwards he hid them under a tree and then a bit afterwrds Azreal captured him. He was going to present the scrolls to Ra'an next month due to that being Infernal Den's 2nd anniversary
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Character Name: Godslayer
House: Unknown
Personality: Stoic, and silent. He almost never speaks, and when he does, it is often one word, or even a simple grunt. He is generally levelheaded and slow to anger, but quick to action when duty commands it. He is prone to value the lives of innocents over his own safety, and makes protecting people his #1 priority.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): For the sake of simplicity, we'll just call him Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any):
Godslayer has the power to do as his name states. He is the incarnation of a time-lost hero of another land, a demon slayer who felled a dark god.
Magical Abilities:
-Absolving Flames: Powerful fire magic that has the ability to kill any undead creature on contact, freeing that entity of whatever curse has resurrected them.
-Sagittae: A rain of arrows produced from pure light, these arrows are also hyper-effective against undead and dark magic based entities.
-Sanctified Land: A sealing spell, Godslayer can create an area in which all but the most powerful of dark magic is completely nullified.
-Deicide: Godslayer's ultimate ability, the power to slay Gods. Wreathing his sword, a weapon forged of the gods, in some ancient power, long lost to time, with a powerful blow, any entity, holy or unholy, will be judged by the gods themselves, and if they are deemed a god will be struck down, forever vanquished and their soul sealed in some eternal slumber, never to be awoken.
Physical Capabilities/Skills:
-Near Immortality: Godslayer is beyond the reach of time, unable to be slain by the hand of age. His body is also seemingly indestructible. However, his one weakness and exception to his seemingly immortal body is a literal Achilles Heel, a symbol on the nape of his neck, that when struck will slay him.
-The Strength of Gods: Godslayer is absurdly strong, fast, agile, so on and so forth. His speed could potentially match up with that of Allegrod, and he wields the strength of ten men.
-Master Swordsman: Wielding the practice and skill of thousands of years, none could truly match Godslayer with the blade.
Items of Note:
-Sword: Godslayer's blade, forged by the gods of some metal likely to never exist in the mortal world, is a greatsword of around 96 inches in length, with the blade comprising 84 inches of said length. Despite it being so large, it only weighs around 54 lbs. Nigh on indestructible, the blade faces no threat from a head-on clash, while most swords that clash with it face the potential threat of shattering under the sheer might of it.
-Armor: Near impenetrable armor, also forged by the gods. This armor is possibly the source of some of Godslayer's power, though certainly not all of it.
Limitations:
Godslayer's magical abilities, while powerful and effective against dark beings and gods, is far less effective against the average man, with Absolving Flames becoming a mere fire spell, and Sagittae becoming a painful but less than fatal attack. Deicide will not enact its power on anything but what could be considered gods, and Sanctified Land does naught but nullify dark magic, not damaging the user (unless they are in some way directly connected to the magic they use).
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): None.
Biography: Godslayer is the incarnation of, or possibly the hero himself. A legend of another land, he has come to Cagia to upon rumors of evil gods plaguing the land.
Additional Information:
Last edited by Haedros 92712 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm gonna make a set of three apps, a summoner and her two demons. Expect to see them sometime this week.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:11 am

Character Name: Hiteroshi kamzakie
House:Phoenix knights
Personality: joking and he is a little bit of a sociopath
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Dark Mage?): Esoteric, dark
Explosion curse: he places a curse on a person, he snaps his fingers and it triggers the explosive

Timed explosion: he places a curse with a set time to go off

Hydrogen bomb: he makes a major curse on someone or something through touch.

Impact absorption: Allows him to absorb impacts to his body

Close quarters combat master: he is highly skilled in hand to hand combat as his ability requires him to be
Limitations:
Explosion curse:he must snap his fingers while he touches a person

Timed explosion: he must say the time while he places it and then snap his fingers three times

Hydrogen bomb:it uses all his mana to do so

Impact absorption: it doesn’t protect him from sharp objects or piercings objects
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Phoenix knights
Biography: ever since a young age he only knew loss and death. He slowly started to snap, he was only left with his mother in the end, the only one he cared about. Till she soon died from disease. He eventually met an old man and was taught curse magic. He developed a magic to get revenge, but first he went into underground fighting. Putting a curse on himself to make him invincible or mostly till he was almost killed. He was stabbed cause someone lost a major bet, but he survived and blew the man to pieces, along with everything the man had. He eventually met a martial arts master that taught him how to use his magic with his hand to hand fighting. He eventually joined the Phoenix knights.
Additional Information:
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:37 am

Xichung wrote:
House:black Phoenix
Explosion curse: he places a curse on a person, he snaps his fingers and it triggers the explosive

Close quarters combat master: he is highly skilled in hand to hand combat as his ability requires him to be
Limitations:

Timed explosion: he must say the time while he places it and must take a 5 minutes to place, then snap his fingers three times

Impact absorption: it doesn’t protect him from sharp objects or piercings objects
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Black Phoenix
Biography: ever since a young age he only knew loss and death. He slowly started to snap, he was only left with his mother in the end, the only one he cared about. Till he soon death from disease. He eventually met an old man and was taught curse magic. He developed a magic to get revenge, but first he went into underground fighting. Putting a curse on himself to make him invincible or mostly till he was almost killed. He was stabbed cause someone lost a major bet, but he survived and blew the man to pieces, along with everything the man had. He eventually met a martial arts master that taught him how to use his magic with his hand to hand fighting. He eventually joined the Phoenix knights and over time his skills were recognized by the black Phoenix.
Additional Information:

I don't think people are seeing a key part of the Black Phoenix, that being it is supposed to consist mainly of my NPC chars. I'd say from now on any additions to the Black Phoenix must be done ICly, with the character being a new member. You don't just join the Black Phoenix. You are chosen for the Black Phoenix. Thus why theres only currently six members (with one person I allowed to apply for a char already in the organization.
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:35 am

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Xichung wrote:
House:black Phoenix

Limitations:

Timed explosion: he must say the time while he places it and must take a 5 minutes to place, then snap his fingers three times

Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Black Phoenix
Biography: ever since a young age he only knew loss and death. He slowly started to snap, he was only left with his mother in the end, the only one he cared about. Till he soon death from disease. He eventually met an old man and was taught curse magic. He developed a magic to get revenge, but first he went into underground fighting. Putting a curse on himself to make him invincible or mostly till he was almost killed. He was stabbed cause someone lost a major bet, but he survived and blew the man to pieces, along with everything the man had. He eventually met a martial arts master that taught him how to use his magic with his hand to hand fighting. He eventually joined the Phoenix knights and over time his skills were recognized by the black Phoenix.
Additional Information:

I don't think people are seeing a key part of the Black Phoenix, that being it is supposed to consist mainly of my NPC chars. I'd say from now on any additions to the Black Phoenix must be done ICly, with the character being a new member. You don't just join the Black Phoenix. You are chosen for the Black Phoenix. Thus why theres only currently six members (with one person I allowed to apply for a char already in the organization.
But that’s no fun

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse