NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (Open, Fantasy, OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:11 am

i think naruto curse jitsuis poor example,but maybe black clover curse magic is better of an example.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Terranihil wrote:i apologize for not applying sooner. i had a few ideas of applying as the older family members of the [i forgot the family name from the old rp] family, but i think ill make completely new characters.

I think you might be referring to the Ladon family. But if you want to make completely new characters that's fine.

Xichung wrote:i think naruto curse jitsuis poor example,but maybe black clover curse magic is better of an example.
\

I honestly have no idea how curse magic in Black Clover works. I modeled the Curse Magic here after Naruto, but it seems that it might be more similar to Black Clover's Curse Magic.
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Asardia wrote:
Terranihil wrote:i apologize for not applying sooner. i had a few ideas of applying as the older family members of the [i forgot the family name from the old rp] family, but i think ill make completely new characters.

I think you might be referring to the Ladon family. But if you want to make completely new characters that's fine.

Xichung wrote:i think naruto curse jitsuis poor example,but maybe black clover curse magic is better of an example.
\

I honestly have no idea how curse magic in Black Clover works. I modeled the Curse Magic here after Naruto, but it seems that it might be more similar to Black Clover's Curse Magic.

Well if it gonna be like Naruto I have an amazing idea for character to be based off it but the low amount of mage types bothers me a little, but I’ll do my best with what you given here

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:00 am

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

\

Well if it gonna be like Naruto I have an amazing idea for character to be based off it but the low amount of mage types bothers me a little, but I’ll do my best with what you given here

What would you like to see added for the mage types?

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Maybe a mage type who focuses on the undeath, or centers around curses

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Xichung wrote:Maybe a mage type who focuses on the undeath, or centers around curses

For now, the reviving the undead revolves around the Cursed Resurrection technique, which does center around Curse Magic. I'm not too creative so I'll just call them a "Dark Mage" for now. I'll add it to the mage types soon
Last edited by Asardia on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:17 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Maybe a mage type who focuses on the undeath, or centers around curses

For now, the reviving the undead revolves around the Cursed Resurrection technique, which does center around Curse Magic. I'm not too creative so I'll just call them a "Dark Mage" for now. I'll add it to the mage types soon

Actually that’s perfect add a dark archmage for more powerful ones and I think you’ll be golden

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:24 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Actually that’s perfect add a dark archmage for more powerful ones and I think you’ll be golden

Alright. That will work

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Family/House Name:house thanatos
Head of House:azreal oxwind
Insignia/Symbol (optional):Image
Motto (optional:la morte vivante
Faction Alignment:neutral
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your family have?): no specialization in elemenal magic, but focus on curse magic centered around death, undeath, and spirtial.
History:remained hidden, avoiding the eyes of all other families, but as members joined it slowly became a house hard not to be noticed. the family took in the lost and outcasts and taught them forbidden arts, using the arts to find immortality. azreal is the 15,000th grand child of lord thanatos, a treasure hunter who made it big and found/created the first curse magic. the house sells it services to others earning a name for itself.
Additional Information:thanatos is believed to still be alive within the crypts of the mansion where the house stays

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Xichung wrote:
Family/House Name:house thanatos
Head of House:azreal oxwind
Insignia/Symbol (optional):(Image)
Motto (optional:la morte vivante
Faction Alignment:neutral
Elemental Affinity/magical prowess (what element does this family specialize in, if any? What other magical abilities does your family have?): no specialization in elemenal magic, but focus on curse magic centered around death, undeath, and spirtial.
History:remained hidden, avoiding the eyes of all other families, but as members joined it slowly became a house hard not to be noticed. the family took in the lost and outcasts and taught them forbidden arts, using the arts to find immortality. azreal is the 15,000th grand child of lord thanatos, a treasure hunter who made it big and found/created the first curse magic. the house sells it services to others earning a name for itself.
Additional Information:thanatos is believed to still be alive within the crypts of the mansion where the house stays

Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Character Name: Cross oxwind
Appearance:Runes etched into every part of his body, enhancing his connections with the beast, his curses, natural movement.
House (what family does your character belong to?): House Thanatos
Personality:psychotic
Mage Type:dark mage
Magic/Abilities (if any):body transferance curse magic, he carries around a coffin wich holds the equilivent of a frankstien's monster that is only animated when he activates the curse. plague curse magic, it inflicts a deadly disease that the person cannot cure without magic. Last breath curse, the one that kills him will be cursed with the insanity he had.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):while is body is tranfered with the monster he is highly vulnarble to attack. the plague magic reguires him to touch the target. His last breath curse only works if he dies.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Erita
Biography: lost all his memories only really listening to the voices in his head, seeing the beast he control has his only friend adding limbs and muscles with stitches and curses. He once killed his friend to test his plague curses.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):
he is the son of the oxwind family, he travels collecting body parts to add to his “toy”
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:52 am

Xichung wrote:
Character Name: Cross
Appearance:Runes etched into every part of his body, enhancing his connections with the beast, his curses, natural movement.
Magic/Abilities (if any):body transferance curse magic, he carries around a coffin wich holds the equilivent of a frankstien's monster that is only animated when he activates the curse. plague curse magic, it inflicts a deadly disease that the person cannot cure without magic. Last breath curse, the one that kills him will be cursed with the insanity he had.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):while is body is tranfered with the monster he is highly vulnarble to attack. the plague magic reguires him to touch the target. His last breath curse only works if he dies.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Erita
Biography: lost all his memories only really listening to the voices in his head, seeing the beast he control has his only friend adding limbs and muscles with stitches and curses. He once killed his friend to test his plague curses.

That's an interesting mage you created. Accepted

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:
Character Name: Cross

I’m just being creative

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

I’m just being creative

I like it though. It allows for more interesting events in the IC. Now I'm just waiting for a few more Phoenix Knights players and we should be good to go. But the IC is up for anyone wanting to make a post

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:38 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:
I’m just being creative

I like it though. It allows for more interesting events in the IC. Now I'm just waiting for a few more Phoenix Knights players and we should be good to go. But the IC is up for anyone wanting to make a post

Need to update the first post of the ic and a link back to the oc

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Xichung wrote:
Asardia wrote:

Need to update the first post of the ic and a link back to the oc

I added the link to the IC and the post should be updated fully. Also, nice IC post
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:31 pm

Asardia wrote:
Xichung wrote:Need to update the first post of the ic and a link back to the oc

I added the link to the IC and the post should be updated fully. Also, nice IC post

Thanks, had set him as the antagonist

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 am

soul manipulation magic, where would that fall?

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:01 am

The spiritual successor to the Devil's Whisper...
Can I use my old character or would you like me to make a new one.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Xichung wrote:soul manipulation magic, where would that fall?

It would considered Dark Magic (despite the fact that it's not listed yet). I'm going to add a new type of magic called Bloodline Magic, which is basically special types of magic that is passed down through a family. If the soul manipulation magic you have in mind is common within a family/house, then it would be both Dark Magic and Bloodline Magic.

5pb wrote:The spiritual successor to the Devil's Whisper...
Can I use my old character or would you like me to make a new one.

You can make the same character if you wish.
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Character Name: Azami (The Vampire)
Appearance:

House (what family does your character belong to?):None
Personality: Normally Azami acts like a regular girl and is rather fun to hang out with, but when she is in combat she changes and looses that bubbly look and acts more like an assassin in the dead f night stalking her prey.
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Esoteric
Magic/Abilities (if any): Vampiric Embrace, she can drain peoples vitality and add it to her own or even use it to recover from injuries. She can also manipulate shadows as weapons and tools (She can hide within the shadows and use them to cast spells akin to minor illusions.)
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?): Her mana recovery is naturally slow and thus she needs to “Feed” if she wants to get her mana back. She can only drain vitality if she is within a 2ft radius of the target. Her shadow manipulation is weakened in the sunlight.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?): Unaligned (To be determined IC)
Biography: She never knew her parents, she grew up to the age of six alone and survived by feeding on the vitality of animals. When she turned six she was found by an young boy who also had no parents and they lived with eachother for nine years until they had angered the wrong group of mages. They had stolen money from a local “guild” and got caught. They grabbed the boy Azami had grown up with after he pushed her out of the door. She was unable to see what was happening to him but after the noise died down she reentered the building and saw him lying on the floor. Her fear and anger left her leaving a husk, a husk full of killing intent. She killed all of the men who killed her friend and left their corpses and took her friend’s. She has been trying to find away to reverse her vitality drain ever since.
Additional Information (anything else you want to say?):Her abilities have altered her appearance and she even developed fangs, how cute!!
I decided to make a new, more unique character.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Is this RP still on?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:26 am

Eclius wrote:Is this RP still on?

Yes

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:32 am

Character Name: Yori Shota
Appearance:https://cdn.cgsociety.org/t/g49/476849/1315071_orig.jpg
he has long white hair and blue eyes, he is white skin toned and has an athletic build. he is also the average height
House (what family does your character belong to?):House of Allegrod
Personality:quite and reserved
Mage Type (Mage, Sensor, Esoteric, Medic, Archmage, Inquisitor?): Inquisitor, dark mage,healer
Magic/Abilities (if any):
he wears large steel armor to hide the ruins and to make oppenents under estimate him

he is a sword master, he is highly skilled with a his Nodachi, a sword from his old family before they died.

he is a skilled manipulator of both fire and water magic. he uses the water to help empower his attacks. he usses the fire to make to super heat the air around him. he likes to cover the area around him with steam and make moving decoys of steam, he sees in it using the decoys. he can cause a combustion in his sheeth to shoot the blade out allowing for a faster draw of the sword while heating the blade.

his healing magic is a self centered magic that slowly heals him if he stands still, if he focus for a time equvient to his wound he can increase the healling and healaround him.

his curse magic, he has a runes tattooed on his back alowing for better reaction speed and movment speed. he placed two curses on his sword one that prevents anyone but him to grab the sword and a curse of weakening

if the blade cuts into the skin it makes the person feel weak and groggy.
Limitations (what are the restrictions on your character’s abilities?):
the armor ristricts movment

he is only good with his sword and ones very much like it.

his AOE type magic requires a lot of energy to cast.

his healing requires him to stay still for it to work.

his sword's second curse only works if the sword cuts the flesh.
Faction (does your character belong to a faction? Where does your character’s loyalties lie?):Phoenix knights
Biography:his family was murdered in the middle of the night only him left alive, he was taken in by house Allegord along with the family's sword, the nodachi, he was teken in due to his great prowess with fire magic and he learned from them ways to shape his magic abillities to eventually become a knight. when he was little he met a man who promised him power and strength. the man was old and looked almost dead, but he accepted not fearing the dangers that could happen. the man etched ruins on his back with a black oil and carved two ruins into his sword, one requiring the boys blood. once it was over the man vanished into a thick black smoke.
there is a sigil of a dragon on his shoulder and pauldin
Last edited by Xichung on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:32 pm

Xichung wrote:
Eclius wrote:Is this RP still on?

Yes

Alrighty, I will make an application a bit later on when I get home.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse