NATION

PASSWORD

White Supremacy discussion thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you think white supermascists should be able to express their views?

Yes
40%
No
37%
Depends
21%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1321

Conservative Republic Of Huang
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Republic Of Huang » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:13 am

East Blepia wrote:
The America First Caucus recognizes that our country is more than a mass of consumers or a series of abstract ideas. America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions.

that's not a dogwhistle, that's a foghorn
Yes. We are racists. Deal with it. I am fed up with having to waltz around and swing up and down about an integral part of my beliefs, and I imagine they are too. Imagine if the Left faced such a restraint. When arguing for gay marriage, abortion &c., you cannot mention the concept of individual liberty. You just cannot. It is considered totally obscene by mainstream society, so much so that anyone even suspected of believing it is susceptible to be fired from his job, to lose friends and family, and if he is a politician to have his political career come to an end. You have to tip-toe around it, saying things like 'God gave us free will' and generally remaining within a right-wing cultural framework as a result of the massive advantage this provides to the right. A sturdy argument cannot be made against the wave of legal immigration that exists now from Mexico, India, Africa &c. without racism. They are immigrants, yes, and foreign. So what? They will assimilate just like the Polish, Italians, Greeks &c. did when they were admitted. And of course, since they are educated, they are just as good as every other American. Most people on the right know this is mumbo-jumbo. but because of the great social pressure exerted against racism (which indeed can only be sustained by their continued abstention from public racism), they cannot actually make this argument, which if it were ever to be made publicly effectively represents an ass-whooping to the capitalists and globalists who promote mass immigration.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. The whole argument for gay marriage was that "the government should get out of the bedroom." Social liberalism is individual liberty.
Pro: Direct democracy, e-democracy, parliamentary sovereignty, state secularism, non-violent direct action (striking), police reform, syndicalism, democratic workplace management
Anti: Most types of representative democracy, ultra-nationalism, imperialism, autocratic workplace management, the state

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say syndicalism now, syndicalism tomorrow, syndicalism forever."
not conservative or a republic
Transparency

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:15 am

Conservative Republic Of Huang wrote:This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. The whole argument for gay marriage was that "the government should get out of the bedroom." Social liberalism is individual liberty.

East Blepia coming back for more hot takes and racist "studies" until he gets banned again for trolling minorities.
Picairn's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister: Edward H. Cornell
WA Ambassador: John M. Terry (Active)
Factbook | Constitution | Newspaper
Social democrat, passionate political observer, and naval warfare enthusiast.
More NSG-y than NSG veterans
♛ The Empire of Picairn ♛
-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-—————————-✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯-
Colonel (Brevet) of the North Pacific Army, COO of Warzone Trinidad

Kubra
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 15, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:16 am

East Blepia wrote:
The America First Caucus recognizes that our country is more than a mass of consumers or a series of abstract ideas. America is a nation with a border, and a culture, strengthened by a common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions.

that's not a dogwhistle, that's a foghorn
Yes. We are racists. Deal with it. I am fed up with having to waltz around and swing up and down about an integral part of my beliefs, and I imagine they are too. Imagine if the Left faced such a restraint. When arguing for gay marriage, abortion &c., you cannot mention the concept of individual liberty. You just cannot. It is considered totally obscene by mainstream society, so much so that anyone even suspected of believing it is susceptible to be fired from his job, to lose friends and family, and if he is a politician to have his political career come to an end. You have to tip-toe around it, saying things like 'God gave us free will' and generally remaining within a right-wing cultural framework as a result of the massive advantage this provides to the right. A sturdy argument cannot be made against the wave of legal immigration that exists now from Mexico, India, Africa &c. without racism. They are immigrants, yes, and foreign. So what? They will assimilate just like the Polish, Italians, Greeks &c. did when they were admitted. And of course, since they are educated, they are just as good as every other American. Most people on the right know this is mumbo-jumbo. but because of the great social pressure exerted against racism (which indeed can only be sustained by their continued abstention from public racism), they cannot actually make this argument, which if it were ever to be made publicly effectively represents an ass-whooping to the capitalists and globalists who promote mass immigration.
unless you're being forced into a gay marriage I dunno what your meaning is here, bruh.
So anyways, what's the big about you figuring Brown folks assimilating is "mumbo-jumbo"?
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

East Blepia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:18 am

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. The whole argument for gay marriage was that "the government should get out of the bedroom." Social liberalism is individual liberty.

Yes, I know. Now imagine if a belief in individual liberty, or anything close to it, could not be expressed without great penalty, such as racism is now.
20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan, 10 years in Syria, constant brinksmanship with Iran, $230 billion[1] and counting in military and economic aid to a first-world country, and the agitation of Islamic extremism[2] causing tens of thousands of civilian deaths is not enough. America MUST do more for Israel. If you ask what we get in exchange, you are an anti-semite.

1. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf "As of March 2020, in 2018 U.S. dollars (inflation-adjusted), total U.S.
aid to Israel... is $236 billion."

2. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver "Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple...You attacked us in Palestine...the degree of American support for Israel"

Neu California
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Neu California » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:21 am

East Blepia wrote:

Yes, I know. Now imagine if a belief in individual liberty, or anything close to it, could not be expressed without great penalty, such as racism is now.

Racism has a negative effect on individuals and society, individual liberty doesn't (within limits), so I fail to see how this comparison works.
"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little"-FDR
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist"-Dom Helder Camara
"When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression"-Unknown
He/him
Aspie and proud
I'm a weak agnostic without atheistic or theistic leanings.
Endless sucker for romantic lesbian stuff

"During my research I interviewed a guy who said he was a libertarian until he did MDMA and realized that other people have feelings, and that was pretty much the best summary of libertarianism I've ever heard"

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:22 am

Borderlands of Rojava wrote:If we went back to how immigration was regulated before 1965, almost all of our immigrants from outside the western hemisphere would come from the UK or nordic countries. Not only no more African immigration or middle eastern immigration. Little immigration even from perfectly stable countries in southern or eastern Europe either.

It is what I would call the "good old days" when all was right with US immigration policy for the most part. Only immigration from eastern Europe should've been permitted later on from my perspective. Perhaps it wasn't because eastern Europe was associated with the Soviet Union or Communism for most of 20th century. Importing more people from behind Iron Curtain would've allowed for more Soviet moles/assets to take root.
Last edited by Saiwania on Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:25 am

East Blepia wrote:

Based. Although the collective health of society is more important than the liberty of the individual, in my view.

East Blepia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:33 am

Kubra wrote:
East Blepia wrote:snip
unless you're being forced into a gay marriage I dunno what your meaning is here, bruh.
So anyways, what's the big about you figuring Brown folks assimilating is "mumbo-jumbo"?

Our racial differences are simply too great. A German man who is very genetically and culturally similar to Anglo-Saxons will have no trouble assimilating. He is, on average, about as intelligent as an Anglo-Saxon. Aside from his German language and perhaps Catholic faith, he will have no trouble assimilating into American culture. The same goes for a Pole, or for an Irishman, though he is slightly more different. When one attempts to send an African through this system is when one's problems begin. The average IQ in Africa is much lower than that in any other continent. See this chart:

As a result of their low IQ, very few Africans can successfully integrate into our society, i.e. to own a house (though that is becoming less possible for anyone nowadays with the uptick in Godfordamned usury in the housing market), hold down a job, have children, and be a respectable citizen. Blacks are 13% of the U.S.'s population, but commit over 50% of violent crimes and represent about 35% of welfare recipients and 40% of incarcerated people. They have been in this country for much longer, and in greater numbers, than Asians, Jews, and every other 'model minority', and have received untold riches from our government and will continue to, but somehow have not achieved success. The White man, in short, is keeping a brotha' down. A point arrives where we must consider that their continued poverty and criminality may be their own fault.
20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan, 10 years in Syria, constant brinksmanship with Iran, $230 billion[1] and counting in military and economic aid to a first-world country, and the agitation of Islamic extremism[2] causing tens of thousands of civilian deaths is not enough. America MUST do more for Israel. If you ask what we get in exchange, you are an anti-semite.

1. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf "As of March 2020, in 2018 U.S. dollars (inflation-adjusted), total U.S.

2. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver "Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple...You attacked us in Palestine...the degree of American support for Israel"

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:34 am

East Blepia wrote:
Kubra wrote: unless you're being forced into a gay marriage I dunno what your meaning is here, bruh.

Our racial differences are simply too great. A German man who is very genetically and culturally similar to Anglo-Saxons will have no trouble assimilating. He is, on average, about as intelligent as an Anglo-Saxon. Aside from his German language and perhaps Catholic faith, he will have no trouble assimilating into American culture. The same goes for a Pole, or for an Irishman, though he is slightly more different. When one attempts to send an African through this system is when one's problems begin. The average IQ in Africa is much lower than that in any other continent. See this chart:

As a result of their low IQ, very few Africans can successfully integrate into our society, i.e. to own a house (though that is becoming less possible for anyone nowadays with the uptick in Godfordamned usury in the housing market), hold down a job, have children, and be a respectable citizen. Blacks are 13% of the U.S.'s population, but commit over 50% of violent crimes and represent about 35% of welfare recipients and 40% of incarcerated people. They have been in this country for much longer, and in greater numbers, than Asians, Jews, and every other 'model minority', and have received untold riches from our government and will continue to, but somehow have not achieved success. The White man, in short, is keeping a brotha' down. A point arrives where we must consider that their continued poverty and criminality may be their own fault.
what about a norman tho
“Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.”
Comrade J. Posadas

East Blepia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:36 am

what about a norman tho

You naively jest in order to avoid coming to terms with the fact that you have been lied to all your life by those who seek to destroy you.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:38 am

East Blepia wrote:Our racial differences are simply too great. A German man who is very genetically and culturally similar to Anglo-Saxons will have no trouble assimilating. He is, on average, about as intelligent as an Anglo-Saxon. Aside from his German language and perhaps Catholic faith, he will have no trouble assimilating into American culture. The same goes for a Pole, or for an Irishman, though he is slightly more different. When one attempts to send an African through this system is when one's problems begin. The average IQ in Africa is much lower than that in any other continent. See this chart:

Again, why are you pulling bullshit IQ charts that have been dissected and debunked ad nauseam on this thread? Just three days ago Kowani, Luminesa and others tore your maps and charts apart. This chart is even sketchier, no source or methodology, just a plain chart that looks like it was created from MS Paint.

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:41 am

East Blepia wrote:
what about a norman tho

You naively jest in order to avoid coming to terms with the fact that you have been lied to all your life by those who seek to destroy you.
destroy *me*? And how do you suppose that?
That aside, your point simply collapsed when you predicated racial superiority has a quality of the Anglo-Saxons, when the real master race is right there across the channel. To say otherwise is mere romantic nationalism.
Comrade J. Posadas

East Blepia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:42 am

Picairn wrote:
East Blepia wrote:Our racial differences are simply too great. A German man who is very genetically and culturally similar to Anglo-Saxons will have no trouble assimilating. He is, on average, about as intelligent as an Anglo-Saxon. Aside from his German language and perhaps Catholic faith, he will have no trouble assimilating into American culture. The same goes for a Pole, or for an Irishman, though he is slightly more different. When one attempts to send an African through this system is when one's problems begin. The average IQ in Africa is much lower than that in any other continent. See this chart:

Again, why are you pulling bullshit IQ charts that have been dissected and debunked ad nauseam on this thread? Just three days ago Kowani, Luminesa and others tore your maps and charts apart. This chart is even sketchier, no source or methodology, just a plain chart that looks like it was created from MS Paint.

It's from the 'NLSY', the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth. They must have done some sort of study. And could you and the other guy please QUIT your citation agitation.
Last edited by East Blepia on Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:42 am

Xmara wrote:
Laka Strolistandiler wrote:Can you now see why I included Japanese and Chinese as “cool races”? I didn’t include Koreans just because I personally dislike them bruh- that’s just my personal opinion after all

Define “cool race.” Though I’m not sure you even know what that would be.

Culturally and genetically suprerior to inferior races and ethnicities
||||||||||||||||||||
I am not a Russian but a Cameroonian born in this POS.
An autocratic semi feudal monarchy with elements of aristocracy. Society absurdly hierarchical, cosplaying Edwardian Britain. A British-ish colonial empire incorporating some partially democratic nations who just want some WMD’s
Pronouns up to your choice I can be a girl if I want to so refer to me as she/her.
I reserve the right to /stillme any one-liners if my post is at least two lines long

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:44 am

Drongonia wrote:
East Blepia wrote:

Based. Although the collective health of society is more important than the liberty of the individual, in my view.

Based, agree.
||||||||||||||||||||
An autocratic semi feudal monarchy with elements of aristocracy. Society absurdly hierarchical, cosplaying Edwardian Britain. A British-ish colonial empire incorporating some partially democratic nations who just want some WMD’s
Pronouns up to your choice I can be a girl if I want to so refer to me as she/her.
I reserve the right to /stillme any one-liners if my post is at least two lines long

East Blepia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:44 am

Kubra wrote:
East Blepia wrote:You naively jest in order to avoid coming to terms with the fact that you have been lied to all your life by those who seek to destroy you.
destroy *me*? And how do you suppose that?
That aside, your point simply collapsed when you predicated racial superiority has a quality of the Anglo-Saxons, when the real master race is right there across the channel. To say otherwise is mere romantic nationalism.

I presume by your participation on this forum that you are White, and live in the Western world.

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:47 am

East Blepia wrote:
Kubra wrote: destroy *me*? And how do you suppose that?

I presume by your participation on this forum that you are White, and live in the Western world.

Most of them are. I’m not white and I know why most of non-white cultures are inferior. Because I’m nit white and I can see first-hand your supremacy guys. White power...
||||||||||||||||||||

Kubra
Post Marshal

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kubra » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:49 am

East Blepia wrote:
Kubra wrote: destroy *me*? And how do you suppose that?

I don't think that would count as a point towards the white race, friendo.
Frankly, the lack of Frenchmen, apart from a couple folks *slumming it*, is a sign of their clear genetic dominance.
Comrade J. Posadas

East Blepia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:52 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:
East Blepia wrote:I presume by your participation on this forum that you are White, and live in the Western world.

Most of them are. I’m not white and I know why most of non-white cultures are inferior. Because I’m nit white and I can see first-hand your supremacy guys. White power...

I find myself in a similar situation. My genetic makeup is about ¼ Polish and ¼ Ashkenazi Jewish, with the remainder composed of various European ethnicities. I am genetic mystery meat.

Picairn
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Picairn » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:53 am

East Blepia wrote:It's from the 'NLSY', the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth. They must have done some sort of study. And could you and the other guy please QUIT your citation agitation.

"Citation agitation"? Lmao sure, so that you can peddle your bullshit ad infinitum without fear of being destroyed? Interesting page to choose that from, anyway. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_Tribune

Renegade is an American white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and anti-Semitic media platform, based in Deltona, Florida. Founded by Kyle Hunt, the project consists of two main outlets; Renegade Broadcasting, an internet radio network founded in October 2012 and Renegade Tribune, founded in 2013. The project broke off from an older media network Oracle Broadcasting. As of August 2018, Renegade Tribune had a global Alexa ranking of 77,269.[3]

Renegade has promoted Holocaust denial, and has portrayed the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler's NSDAP in a positive light,[4] claiming that Germans, not Jews, were the victims of the Second World War.[5][6] In 2014 founder Kyle Hunt promoted "the White Man March", advocating that White people across the world spontaneously protest in public with signs bearing phrases related to the white genocide conspiracy theory.

Now can you actually provide the original NLSY source? Or do you have to pull from some white supremacist blogs or The Bell Curve?

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:56 am

Picairn wrote:
East Blepia wrote:It's from the 'NLSY', the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth. They must have done some sort of study. And could you and the other guy please QUIT your citation agitation.

"Citation agitation"? Lmao sure, so that you can peddle your bullshit ad infinitum without fear of being destroyed? Interesting page to choose that from, anyway. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_Tribune

Renegade is an American white nationalist, conspiracy theorist and anti-Semitic media platform, based in Deltona, Florida. Founded by Kyle Hunt, the project consists of two main outlets; Renegade Broadcasting, an internet radio network founded in October 2012 and Renegade Tribune, founded in 2013. The project broke off from an older media network Oracle Broadcasting. As of August 2018, Renegade Tribune had a global Alexa ranking of 77,269.[3]

Renegade has promoted Holocaust denial, and has portrayed the Third Reich and Adolf Hitler's NSDAP in a positive light,[4] claiming that Germans, not Jews, were the victims of the Second World War.[5][6] In 2014 founder Kyle Hunt promoted "the White Man March", advocating that White people across the world spontaneously protest in public with signs bearing phrases related to the white genocide conspiracy theory.

Now can you actually provide the original NLSY source? Or do you have to pull from some white supremacist blogs or The Bell Curve?

What’s wrong with Holocaust denial? Yes, it did happen, but it wasn’t six million. Also what’s wrong with The Bell Curve? Don’t post Shaun’s video here please.
||||||||||||||||||||

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:57 am

East Blepia wrote:
Laka Strolistandiler wrote:Most of them are. I’m not white and I know why most of non-white cultures are inferior. Because I’m nit white and I can see first-hand your supremacy guys. White power...

I find myself in a similar situation. My genetic makeup is about ¼ Polish and ¼ Ashkenazi Jewish, with the remainder composed of various European ethnicities. I am genetic mystery meat.

And I’m a half-mulatto and a quarter-Ingush. Kill me pls
||||||||||||||||||||

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:59 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:And I’m a half-mulatto and a quarter-Ingush. Kill me pls

East Blepia wrote:My genetic makeup is about ¼ Polish and ¼ Ashkenazi Jewish, with the remainder composed of various European ethnicities. I am genetic mystery meat.

:lol:
I think both of you are great, you've got the attitude and the values at least. This is coming from a full-blooded White of course.

Laka Strolistandiler
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Laka Strolistandiler » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:04 am

Drongonia wrote:
Laka Strolistandiler wrote:And I’m a half-mulatto and a quarter-Ingush. Kill me pls

East Blepia wrote:My genetic makeup is about ¼ Polish and ¼ Ashkenazi Jewish, with the remainder composed of various European ethnicities. I am genetic mystery meat.

I think both of you are great, you've got the attitude and the values at least. This is coming from a full-blooded White of course.

Well, even nazis had POCs in their armed forces, and there exists a nazi Jewish ideology for a reason, so I guess it counts...
||||||||||||||||||||

East Blepia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:06 am

Laka Strolistandiler wrote:
Drongonia wrote:

Well, even nazis had POCs in their armed forces, and there exists a nazi Jewish ideology for a reason, so I guess it counts...

This thread just became the Based Department headquarters. Quite /comfy/.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General