The Realistic Fan Site for Equestrian States Sports
Wait, What?
by Downtrodden Crankyface
So, after my article tearing into those morons from Kebec (who got lucky in a 5-4 win over Dainer, I still maintain they'll finish last), I noticed something rather unusual.
As I said, I don't pay close attention to Di Bradini Cup since it's generally a waste of my extremely precious time, but I could've sworn that the next edition of the tournament was supposed to be the 34th, not the 41st, with there being rumors that the Equestrian States was in consideration to host the tournament. What the hell happened to the tournaments in-between there?
I dunno, maybe I'm just so good at ignoring useless bulls*** tournaments like the DBC that I can miss seven editions of them without a second thought.
OOC: Not enough time to properly RP what I wanted to, but combined with my roster, you might get a sense where I'm going with this RP line.






















