NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates Flag Bracket II (Congratulations to Albali!)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Thu May 21, 2020 8:13 am

Vaspelia wrote:I hadn't voted on the previous duel, both were quite interesting flags. Houstonia's colors were nice and i like to add that having a explanation of Zeptov's flag would be lovely to have.
The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:I've decided to get into card farming - hopefully my new card farm, Bytes, will be able to supply highly valuable prizes for this bracket!

Oh, i didn't knew people participated for cards, i just participated because it looked cool. Well, i'm also looking for cool cards myself.
On the competition, going to side with La Fiorita, it's not a flag, but i prefer it more than the red griffon with yellow outline over white background that Bryttonia has.

Cards are just a bonus. The fun of the competition itself remains the main appeal.

Last time 8th through 2nd place got Epic cards, and 1st got a legendary. Since this competition is larger, I want the prizes to be larger. Precise prizes are to be announced when the competition is closer to the end.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Hugstopia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hugstopia » Thu May 21, 2020 8:14 am

Heh I've been away from the forum for a few days and saw my flag lost, oh well nothing ventured nothing gained... good luck to everyone!!! ♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥

Factbook (WIP)

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Thu May 21, 2020 2:36 pm

The transparent background in La Fiorita's flag sets me off, (though I won't be picky on thatmuch on that), but the coat of arms look neatly designed.
Brytonnia's flag, though with sides contrasting in pixel quality, puts its heraldry to good use and the silohuette of a dragon with a color palette of beauty and pride even I as a yank would stand up for.

Brytonnia FTW.
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: We have impact, check out all possible endings

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Fri May 22, 2020 5:19 am

Bryttonia (by Thakia) defeats La Fiorita 25-6.
Thakia, nice job on securing two spots in the top 64!
Top 128 Match 21
Norcott - Alternate (by Drongonia) vs Khoronzon - Main Flag
Vote for your favorite flag and, if you want, explain your preference in the thread!

Submissions are now completely closed. Updates to existing flags and descriptions are allowed, so long as your flag has not been voted on yet.

Norcott - Alternate

Khoronzon - Main flag

My opinion: While Khoronzon's design is excellent, Norcott's design is similarly good and the colors appeal to me. I will vote for Norcott's alternate flag.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Fri May 22, 2020 5:22 am

Khoronzon gets this one imo.
Sildorian Empire
Space-faring, quasi-xenophobic fanatic materialist humanoids and associates
Overview || Archon | Military | Species
Daily News: IVC Lothal enters battle with new Xadian Flagship the Dreadnought Ronthawa in Galataea. Lothal had destroyed the 3 previous Xadian flagships in battle. | Mugeya fails to crack Wrothgar Prime, forced to retreat to unknown location in Sildorian Space by the Wrothgar Fleet. IVC Pride II to be rerouted to aid in finding and potentially capturing the hostile World Cracker. | New strain of the Frontline Pox breaks out in Nodex Prime, particularly affects the Xuni thralls. Planetary government passes edict to cull Xuni population to fight the disease before it can affect Silda population.

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sat May 23, 2020 6:25 am

Sorry I'm so late in posting this!
Norcott - Alternate (by Drongonia) defeats Khoronzon - Main Flag 15-12.
Very close! But Drongonia takes it once again. Congratulations!

Top 128 Match 22
Tukhros (by Khoronzon) vs The Albali Kingdom (by Fallen Albali)
Vote for your favorite flag and, if you want, explain your preference in the thread!

Submissions are now completely closed. Updates to existing flags and descriptions are allowed, so long as your flag has not been voted on yet.

Tukhros
(Credit to Yegla Islands for most of the design)

The Albali Kingdom
The Albalian Kingdom's flag has been the longest-lived of all of Albali's flags, going unaltered for hundreds upon hundreds of years. The origins of the raptor has already been explained for the Republic's flag, so I won't explain it here. Blue and gold have traditionally been symbols of wealth in ancient times; gold because of the actual element of gold which was just as valuable to an alien community as it was for humans. Blue came from having blue clothing, as blue dyes were extremely rare and could only be afforded by the richest of the richest. Despite that no longer being the case, the connotations of associating the colour blue with outrageous wealth continued. A stylised wreath of olive branches sits below the raptor, representing one simple thing: victory. Meanwhile, the crown sitting higher than the stars above the raptor is no coincidence; it represents the power of the monarch - and by extension the state - being greater than that of even the stars themselves. This arrogant attitude had brought war to Albali's doorsteps more than once.

My opinion: I like Tukhros' flag, but the Albalian Kingdom's flag is a nicer design. The colors are also quite cool, so I will be voting for Albali Kingdom.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Sat May 23, 2020 6:29 am

Albali gets my vote. I like the color scheme a lot more than I like that of Tukhros'.
Sildorian Empire
Space-faring, quasi-xenophobic fanatic materialist humanoids and associates
Overview || Archon | Military | Species
Daily News: IVC Lothal enters battle with new Xadian Flagship the Dreadnought Ronthawa in Galataea. Lothal had destroyed the 3 previous Xadian flagships in battle. | Mugeya fails to crack Wrothgar Prime, forced to retreat to unknown location in Sildorian Space by the Wrothgar Fleet. IVC Pride II to be rerouted to aid in finding and potentially capturing the hostile World Cracker. | New strain of the Frontline Pox breaks out in Nodex Prime, particularly affects the Xuni thralls. Planetary government passes edict to cull Xuni population to fight the disease before it can affect Silda population.

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019

Postby Drongonia » Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 am

I quite like the Albali flag.

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sun May 24, 2020 5:47 am

Drongonia wrote:I quite like the Albali flag.

You posted that literally seconds before I reset the vote - you're lucky I recorded your vote!

Top 128 Match 22: The Albali Kingdom (by Fallen Albali) defeats Tukhros (by Khoronzon) 22-3.
Congratulations to Albali! Khoronzon has two more submissions that could advance to the top 64.

Top 128 Match 23
Jinjaristan (by Gig em Aggies) vs Libstasia (by Drongonia)

Jinjaristan
Jinjaristan is my creation and it took me awhile to design. Anyways Jinjaristan is a country based off of India but is more or less like the US in the ethnic make up of the citizens. The one thing I did bring over from the real world to here is the complex relationship between India and Pakistan but instead of those nations it's Jinjaristan and Neonistan that hate each other.

Libstasia
This is called the flag for the nation of Libstasia, but is also known as the "forward" flag, with the two red arrows representing the leftist (red) movement taking the country forward, with the SocDem rose being an obvious nod to that as well.

My opinion: Libstasia takes this one because it is the simpler flag. I like the incorporation of arrows quite a bit. Jinjaristan fits its theme well, but it's way too complex, and the JPEG compression worsens it.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

Glurponia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Glurponia » Sun May 24, 2020 6:18 am

I like Jinjaristan. Between two flags with overly complex images, Jinjaristan's is more pleasing to the eye (I'm ignoring the horrible jpeg artifacts all over it.)

The Tri-Planetary Coalition. A medium power on the galactic stage, with the internal squabbles you might expect from three different species with no shared history at all. It seems to work, however, as our many exports and intellectual wealth fund the highest quality of living this side of Central.
Glurponia uses NS stats and more or less represents my political views. Alternatively, here's my Political Compass

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun May 24, 2020 7:20 am

I really do love both flags, but Jinjaristan is a tad too crowded for me, and there is this unclear detail thing going on, which I know it's more due to computer displays / artifacts, i.e. it will look so much better IRL if printed as an actual flag.

But still, Libstasia won my heart by a manageable margin. :3
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Vidinaz
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vidinaz » Sun May 24, 2020 8:26 am

I'm sorry for saying this, but I really can't see them flown from flagpoles. Libstasia's seems it'd be printed on an armband while Jinjaristan's looks like a painting from Reinassance Arabia (or an image woven upon a sajjada rug).

Regardless of my opinions, however, I love the design of these two. Jinjaristan is made as if an excellent painter had done it, while Libstasia is relatably simple. My vote for Jinjaristan, by virtue of how it made a complex design work.
Please remember it's spelt as Wid (as in "width"), not Vid (as in "video").
The factbooks are preparing. Please wait warmly.
I like worldbuilding. Do you?
THECROWNEDREPUBLICOFVIDINAZ
We are born by the waters, made men by the waters, and we die by the waters
Capital/Largest City: Kaelosfeld | Religion: Polytheism | Language: Weyd, Koine | Demonym: Vidkvnde/Vidinese | Currency: Gelt

An archipelagic crowned republic located in a faraway planet named Irdran. Known for its age, dyes, liquor and rivalry with a fellow superpower.
Past Tech, Modern Tech, and Fantasy Tech. Based off of various imperial and island nations, the Greeks, the US, and the PIE.

VDN.gov.en | Themes | Meta stuff | Alt Names | Original sig | Tech level

Fallen Albali
Secretary

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fallen Albali » Sun May 24, 2020 9:25 am

I mean... I do like Jinjaristan's flag, but as has been said, it's just too complicated to work properly. Libstasia is also a very pretty flag, and it's also simple but it's the good kind. And roses are my favourite flower :3
Albali has fallen and the galaxy is cold and dark.
Roulons News Network | Genocide on a galactic scale will never not be funny. | Fluttershy sucks. | You are hot chocolate with water; I am hot chocolate with milk. We are not the same.
IC year is 2044 | Tech level is basically FT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.6 million
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 1st place! | Proud Admiral of the Fuster Cluck Coalition; P5 twice in a row!

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Mon May 25, 2020 8:37 am

Looks like I'm really late this time! I'm so sorry to everyone, especially Vidinaz and Val Z! I'm getting distracted by a mix of RL stuff, other games, and just generally being tired. Expect match times to be a bit erratic going forward.
Libstasia (by Drongonia) defeats Jinjaristan (by Gig em Aggies) 22-7.
Drongonia achieves yet another victory!
Top 128 Match 24
Vidinaz - Star of Discovery vs Valentine Z - Animated Flag

Vidinaz - Star of Discovery
The star and the wheel are important icons within Vidinese/Vidkvndan culture. Astrology is a hallowed occupation much the same as clergy, its importance lying in religion and navigation. Their gods were represented by the stars, both far and near, and the people of yore used the stars to determine their location and important events. The wheel symbolize Vidinese civilization itself and its constant march towards the future. Blue symbolize the sea and the void beyond. White symbolize the firmament that protects earthen life from the cold, endless void. Yellow alludes to gold - which then represent the eternal pursuit of Vidinaz's prosperity, and Red represents the sun and the warmth it brought.

In universe, this is the modernized version of the original flag.

Valentine Z - Animated flag
New and improved! And compressed down to < 30 seconds and lowered FPS to 25 in order to post it here. The high quality version can be seen here, which runs slightly slower, at 1920 x 1080 / 1080p, and at 60 fps.

My opinion: Val Z's flag is a bit long and complex in its new iteration, but if we are to compare the individual flags, then Val's are better on average than Vidinaz's.
Last edited by The Cosmic Mainframe on Mon May 25, 2020 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Mon May 25, 2020 8:55 am

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:Looks like I'm really late this time! I'm so sorry to everyone, especially Vidinaz and Val Z! I'm getting distracted by a mix of RL stuff, other games, and just generally being tired. Expect match times to be a bit erratic going forward.

Don't worry, I understand. Sometimes, real life issues can get in the way of anything these days and we can forget things sometimes so I know it is not your fault. :)

Hmmm... this is a bit tough as both flags have great designs. Although Vidinaz's flag is clearly far more realistic, Valentine Z's GIF flag has generally more simple designs which are more unique as Vidinaz has a somewhat similar design and colour scheme to that of Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela and with a similar centre symbol to that of the Indian flag. In addition, Valentine Z's flag has a little bit more of a 'wow' factor to the designs but then again, I do love the good use of symbolism on the behalf of Vidinaz's flag. I might vote for Vidinaz for this one though I'm near the fence for this one and I could easily change my mind.
Last edited by Paradeavenlisian States on Mon May 25, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradiraneami Taihou | ParadeavenlisianStates | ᚚᚐᚏᚐᚇᚔᚏᚐᚅᚓᚐᚋᚔ ᚈᚐᚔᚆᚑᚒ
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon May 25, 2020 9:56 am

I err.... abstain on this! :P

The GIF was a littleeeee too long, I will admit. The green is less saturated than I like it to be.

And Vidinaz's flag is pretty darn nice, that's for sure, and I will indeed say that. I mean, it really is. ♥

Just please don't knock me just because I submitted a GIF. It's not a flag in a traditional sense, but hey, it's something.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Tue May 26, 2020 5:41 am

Vidinaz - Star of Discovery defeats Valentine Z - Animated Flag 17-13.
A surprising result given how well the previous version did last time and how late my last post was. Congratulations Vidinaz!
Top 128 Match 25
Kycci Province (by Onocarcass) vs Mondeuta and Lybraesil - Alliance Jack (by Vidinaz)

Kycci Province

Mondeuta and Lybraesil - Alliance Jack
Mondeuta and Lybraesil is an isolationist country, so much so that most people outside their borders often conflate the two, which wasn't helped any by the two nations' alliance. They are represented by the two crests in the middle: the Tower and the ermine Tree. The blues and blacks that surround them allude to the mountains that surround them and the rivers that snake through these peaks. The light grey symbolize Mondeuta's worship of the moon, while green is the same for Lybraesil and their forest spirits.

My opinion: Both flags are good, but the colors of Kycci Province's flag appeal to me more, as does the more recognizable symbol of the eagle.
Last edited by The Cosmic Mainframe on Tue May 26, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019

Postby Drongonia » Tue May 26, 2020 5:43 am

I'm gonna go with the Kycci Province flag, I find both its contents and colour palette much more appealing.

Vidinaz
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vidinaz » Tue May 26, 2020 7:56 am

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:Vidinaz - Star of Discovery defeats Valentine Z - Animated Flag 17-13.
A surprising result given how well the previous version did last time and how late my last post was. Congratulations Vidinaz!

Yeah, I can agree with you on that actually being a surprise too. I always saw Viddy's flag as the weakest of the bunch, so I expected a comeback for Valentine.

Thank you.

As this match still has one of my flags in it, I won't allow myself to vote. But in my opinion, Kycci's flag is a heck of a lot more original than mine (that is one interesting eagle design, never seen one like that before), so that's a big ball of points in his favor already. I also prefer their color scheme over MaL's too, though in her defense I colored the Alliance Jack for thematic fit.

...Not to mention I'm just not confident in my own creations.
Please remember it's spelt as Wid (as in "width"), not Vid (as in "video").
The factbooks are preparing. Please wait warmly.
I like worldbuilding. Do you?
THECROWNEDREPUBLICOFVIDINAZ
We are born by the waters, made men by the waters, and we die by the waters
Capital/Largest City: Kaelosfeld | Religion: Polytheism | Language: Weyd, Koine | Demonym: Vidkvnde/Vidinese | Currency: Gelt

An archipelagic crowned republic located in a faraway planet named Irdran. Known for its age, dyes, liquor and rivalry with a fellow superpower.
Past Tech, Modern Tech, and Fantasy Tech. Based off of various imperial and island nations, the Greeks, the US, and the PIE.

VDN.gov.en | Themes | Meta stuff | Alt Names | Original sig | Tech level

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue May 26, 2020 8:24 am

Eh, you win some, you lose some. I find it funny myself that the GIF flag that won the previous batch, lost on the first bracket here this time. But of course, Vidinaz's flag is pretty nice like I said, so a heartfelt congratulations to you! ♥

For this matchup, I personally am going for M&L. I quite like the cleaner look to it. ^^
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Onocarcass
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2011

Postby Onocarcass » Tue May 26, 2020 8:27 am

Valentine Z wrote:Eh, you win some, you lose some. I find it funny myself that the GIF flag that won the previous batch, lost on the first bracket here this time. But of course, Vidinaz's flag is pretty nice like I said, so a heartfelt congratulations to you! ♥

That one was the hardest round for me to choose thus far. I really, really loved your flag. I just liked Vidinaz a bit more given my vote, lol. For real though, both were great.
Onocarcan Factbook

NationStates Flag Bracket II - 5th Place!
Everybody needs to calm down a bit

Vaspelia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaspelia » Tue May 26, 2020 11:31 am

Kycci's flag looks sick at my first glance, but i believe some elements of it would have problems from afar. On the other side the flag Mondeuta and Lybraesil (won't try to say that fast, sorry) has an original symbolism, which you guys know i quite dig some good symbolism. Will have to pick Kycci as i feel it has more impact. Nevertheless, Vidinaz has stronk entries!.
Last edited by Vaspelia on Tue May 26, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Unión de Vaspelia
hispanic savannan directorate with sino-japanese-inspired cultural and philosophical elements. That's the plan.
this nation is wip and raw as fuck, pls don't look at it yet
but i appreciate TGs, no matter asking about my ideas for vaspelia or just to hang out
no ns stats here brah
The F7-Supremacist Zoomer that the Globalists and Reds warned you about
You may win all debates, but you shall never win happiness
add 1685 posts
you can call me eru baby
in NS since 01/10/2016
listen to this song

Lura
Secretary

Founded: Oct 25, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lura » Tue May 26, 2020 6:06 pm

M&L's flag has the King's Brand from Hollow Knight on left, but upside down. That game is my favourite of all time, so points there, but regardless, I think I like that flag more than Kycci anyway so it gets my vote.
The Tsardom of Lura
Sanctuary of Knowledge and Wisdom

Known for producing many vibrant, natural pigments from the flourishing environment

Pro: United Ireland, Koran Unification, EU, NATO, Taiwan, Kurdistan, Hong Kong Independence, Kosovo, Western Sahara, Australian Flag Change, Same-Sex Marriage, Renewable Energy
Anti: Russia, USA, China, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Serbia, UNSC P5 Veto, Daylight Savings, UTC+XX:30 and XX:45 Time Zones, Coal, Belarus
I recognise all UN members, Vatican City, Palestine, Taiwan, Kosovo and Western Sahara.

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016

Postby Aurevbush » Tue May 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Both are very simple in terms of color scheem and symbolism. M&L, for its unique square shape (Ik ik), and dual insignias. Though, I would switch up the blue to be at the top, and then have the white be the border of the Nordic cross. You do you, though.

Kycci Province utilizes dual symbols in a really vibrant and lively manner, with the yellow and white stripes on each side, and the star and eagle gives it a revolutionary, focused, and patriotic fighting spirit when one flies it like an independent MexCali Republic For this, I'm voting Kycci. Fantastic job!
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: We have impact, check out all possible endings

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Tue May 26, 2020 7:15 pm

As much as I appreciate and adore M&L's flag, I'm going to have to go with Kycci's flag! Colour scheme and emblem design have reeled me in.
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives