NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Commend The State of Monavia

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Founded: Oct 01, 2023
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Commend The State of Monavia

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:24 pm

Update: Commend The State of Monavia was passed 11,074 (90.1%) votes to 1,221 (9.9%)(https://www.nationstates.net/page=WA_pa ... /council=2)

For the purposes of transparency, no, I'm not close friends with the nominee (I don't know them very well, Out-of-Character), though I have worked with them (multiple times) in an In-Character manner as their NationStates RP acquintance

I appreciate your feedback and thank you for your time :p

Please click "Show Spoiler" below for info regarding the nominee

Nominee's area of focus: National and International Roleplaying (NationStates Forum; current 2009 forum and Jolt forum) and community assistance (The North Pacific and Greater Dienstad 2020 NationStates Roleplay Symposium and other stickied guides on the NationStates Forum)

17 years of NationStates Forum roleplay history onsite (2006-2023)

The 2018 North Pacific & Greater Dienstad Roleplay and Cultural Exchange: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1039524 (Alongside Starblaydia, The Macabees, ect.The State of Monavia was a Speaker on NationStates Diplomacy)

The 2020 NationStates Roleplay Symposium, hosted by The North Pacific and Greater Dienstad: viewtopic.php?p=37876688#p37876688 (The State Monavia was a Guest Lecturer on RP Etiquette)

Monavia’s Handbook for Roleplaying Diplomacy [REVISED]: viewtopic.php?p=32065092#p32065092

Some Brief Remarks on Roleplay Etiquette and Decorum [OOC]: viewtopic.php?p=38142663#p38142663

How to Create a New Nation: viewtopic.php?p=40536587#p40536587

NationStates.net Forum roleplay canon: viewtopic.php?p=23428299#p23428299

The Encyclopedic Compendium of the Monavian Empire [OPEN]: viewtopic.php?p=23428274&sid=a363e5974aca52b7c98ccc9aa0e36b6b#p23428274

In-Game Factbook: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... l=factbook

Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor on NationStates.net (Obviously, this won't be used for the actual commendation text - Rule 3a)

Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union

Good citizen of the NationStates Forum community, e.g. made contributive reports on Moderation, nice to new players, respected the opinions of those they'd disagreed with

The nominee has been mentioned in-game on NationStates.net by multiple passed Security Resolutions

Monavian Friendship Treaty (January 2008): https://nationstates.ermarian.net/jolt/1230/548258

Smoke on the water (September 2009): viewtopic.php?p=656862&sid=076e93c72da3f93544a433166ff8acdd#p656862

The State of Monavia started participating on the NationStates Forum's International Incidents in 2006: https://nationstates.ermarian.net/jolt/1230/541776

An International Incidents MT Argument Thread: Alliances - viewtopic.php?p=3842590#p3842590

Conference With the Republic of Ruccola ( viewtopic.php?p=543829#p543829 ), Discipline and Fire ( viewtopic.php?p=2592556#p2592556 ), and The Conglomerate ( viewtopic.php?p=322680#p322680 )

Kázmér Doctrine on Patriation of Liberated Slaves: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=98951

Covenant Security Concerns: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=460742

Vengence is Absolute: search.php?keywords=Monavia&t=514534&sf=msgonly

Internal Tensions: viewtopic.php?p=2899325#p2899325

Hostile Takeover Bid: viewtopic.php?p=3344205#p3344205

The End: search.php?keywords=Monavia&t=401997&sf=msgonly

Monavian intervention in Morridance Greater Dienstad coup: viewtopic.php?p=36496389#p36496389

Monavia intervenes when Ordenite leaders (condemned by SCR#272) declare multiple groups of people subhuman in order to enslave them: viewtopic.php?p=29070804&sid=f7eca885a179f48945b60b9b8819d891#p29070804

More NationStates sources to be listed here (WIP)

Characters: 5,000

THE WORLD ASSEMBLY,

ATTESTS to the venerable confines of these hallowed halls of antiquity, as discerned by the rich tapestry of distinguished nations and regions from days of yore, offering a tangible testament to their historical significance and legacy,

NOTES that the Imperial Federation of The State of Monavia, commonly referred to as "Monavia," was founded on June 26, 2006, being fully aware that in the annals of history, few empires have made their benevolent mark in legitimately recorded international incidents consistently, with a reliable legacy that spans 17 years,

RECOGNISES Monavia's international diplomacy and military presence, including those recorded and alluded to by:

a. SCR#59 "Condemn Blackhelm Confederacy," in which Monavia, via the Monavia-Lamoni Friendship Treaty, had struck the final blow to the Blackhelm Colonial Fleet, with the Monavian Imperial Navy being supported by its Greater Dienstad regional allies in the documented event known as "Smoke on the Water,"

b. SCR#100 "Commend Lamoni," which Monavia had co-authored to further the Lamonian "efforts to serve the causes of justice, freedom, peace, and the betterment of the human race,"

c. SCR#104 "Condemn Ralkovia," in which Monavia aided and protected the Jewish inhabitants of Ralkovian-conquered nations from persecution by declining to directly oppose Ralkovian military growth in exchange for the Emperor of Ralkovia, Joshua Raskov II, sparing their lives, resulting in the "Children of Abraham" turning "the tables on the anti-Semites,"

d. SCR#274 "Commend Lyras," in which Monavia had supported the promulgation of the Castlegate Declaration, denouncing known slavers and genocidal regimes, resulting in the creation of similar initiatives by other nations, inter alia, the Kázmér Doctrine on Patriation of Liberated Slaves,

e. SCR#430 "Commend Mokastana," in which Monavia had participated in the interregional military deployment against Griffincrest Oil and its coalition of rogue states in the Corporate Alliance War, liberating over 30 nations and freeing up their natural resources, and

f. SCR#461 "Condemn Allanea," in which Monavia had contributed to the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man de die in diem, bolstering its presence further in schemes such as the Holy Marsh Covenant Security Concerns,

APPLAUDS the Monavian Queen Elizabeth VI Petrovic for her steadfast determination to uphold the principles of GAR#23 "Ban on Slavery and Trafficking," GAR#286 "Reproductive Freedoms" and GAR#355 "Rights of Sapient Species," irrespective of external pressures, during the event known as "The Berlina Race Accords," in which Ordenite leaders, who were supported by a large coalition of imperial powers, had declared multiple groups of people "subhuman" in order to enslave them,

TESTIFIES to Monavia's commitment to the advancement of interregional cooperation by its previous engagement in international forum initiatives such as the Delian League and Fegosian Union, which have kept other historically weaker alliances of warmongers, exempli gratia, the International Association of Slave Exporting Nations (SCR#20 "Condemn Greater Tezdrian"), in check,

ACKNOWLEDGES Monavia's exceptional skill and dedication in mediation between the warring factions of Gholgoth, Tarquinia and the Conglomerate, which include such powerhouses as Santheres, Stoklomolvi and The Scandinvans, as noted under SCR#396 "Condemn Gholgoth,"

ENUMERATES the meticulously written publications of Monavia's Handbook for Diplomacy, How to Create a New Nation, and other factbooks and national information guides, with over 10,000 views from thousands of national leaders since 2017 and which embody the principles of statesmanship and conflict resolution vis-à-vis international incidents,

LAUDS Monavia's public display of expertise as Speaker and Guest Lecturer, alongside Prydania, Starblaydia, et cetera, on the art of NationStates Diplomacy in The North Pacific and Greater Dienstad 2018 diplomacy and cultural exchange and the 2020 NationStates diplomacy symposium, among others,

ADMIRES Monavia's inclusive and supportive approach towards emerging nations and regions, indirectly promoting their eventual active participation in international affairs, with those receiving historical counsel from Monavia having contributed in many ways, such as passing resolutions (SCR#61 "Condemn The Kraven Corporation"), becoming great powers in their own right (SCR#149 "Commend Yohannes"), or being recognised by the world's governing body ("Judea" on SCR#77 "Condemn Milograd"), and

BELIEVES the contributions of Monavia to the nations and regions of the international community deserve significant admiration and merit acknowledgement, hereby

COMMENDS The State of Monavia.

Co-author: Lamoni

Campaign telegram draft

Dear esteemed WA Delegate %NATION%,

I write to humbly ask your Approval for the World Assembly Security Council Proposal Commend The State of Monavia: https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1697831207

An overview of the nominee:

1. Over 17 years of NationStates Forum roleplay history onsite (2006-2023), documented here: viewtopic.php?p=23428299#p23428299

2. Over 10 years of NationStates community volunteering record, such as:

(a) Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor on NationStates.net (Obviously, this has not been used for the actual commendation text - Rule 3a)

(b) Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union on the NationStates Forum

(c) The 2018 North Pacific & Greater Dienstad Roleplay and Cultural Exchange (Alongside Starblaydia, The Macabees, ect.The State of Monavia was a Speaker on NationStates Diplomacy): https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1039524

(d) The 2020 NationStates Roleplay Symposium, hosted by The North Pacific and Greater Dienstad (The State Monavia was a Guest Lecturer on RP Etiquette): viewtopic.php?p=37876688#p37876688

(e) Good citizen of the NationStates Forum community, e.g. made contributive reports on Moderation, nice to new players, respected the opinions of those they'd disagreed with in community assistance threads and IRC/Discord servers

3. The nominee has produced multiple RPing guides which have been stickied as being helpful for new NationStates roleplayers to see (links provided in the commendation draft thread)

4. The nominee has produced and participated in multiple exemplary In-Character (IC) RPing threads for years - including competitive RP threads such as interregional invasions, liberations, etc. - without having been embroiled in any major Out-of-Character (OOC) drama, disagreements or scandals, which is a rare thing to see

For the above and other reasons which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=540656

I humbly ask your Approval for the Security Council Proposal Commend The State of Monavia: https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1697831207

Yours sincerely,

Isabella van der Feltz
WA Ambassador
Last edited by Isabella van der Feltz on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:23 pm, edited 69 times in total.
HI&RH Crown Princess Isabella van der Feltz
Trading Cards
New Gameplay and RP accounts, Discord: isabella_respublica
Authored SC#237, commended by SC#149, retired II Roleplay Mentor, etc.
WA Affairs Executive Deputy Minister in The North Pacific, Imperial Crown Princess of Ayra Cat Army, Lord in Gholgoth (2012), Map RPer in Greater Dienstad (2010-present), etc.
Lamoni wrote:*Is an antiquity nation* You're a 2010 newbie, Yohannes. :lol:
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Dedicated to Yohannes ... eternal president of the NationStates RuneScape Endowment Fund.
Queen Yuno wrote:Yohannes is gifted a large package of dangerous wares and non-dangerous edibles(like TEP caek)
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

Damaged Goods
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Damaged Goods » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:26 pm

Hard to give comments on this draft tbh, since half of it is incomplete :p

One Small Island
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby One Small Island » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:07 pm

I think this could be a very good proposal, if handled correctly. The little bit you have written so far does not lead me to believe that it will be handled in that manner.

I would aim for a more narrative style, tell the story of Monavia's accomplishments, and get away from being so listy. Really take the time to flesh out the proposal and tell us about the nominee. Don't just say "They sent x numbers of troop to fight this condemened nation" tell us about the battle, tell us how hard fought it was, tell us how important their troops were to the victory.

The more compelling you make the narrative the more likely you are to win over the voters.
Generally Retired
They//Them
Trying to find peace and enjoyment in the game again.

Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:33 pm

One Small Island wrote:-Snip-

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback, though I will have to respectfully disagree with this part (sorry)

One Small Island wrote:I would aim for a more narrative style, tell the story of Monavia's accomplishments, and get away from being so listy.

Monavia has accomplished a lot of things; I don't want to turn the resolution into one long-winded, confusing RP fluff, i.e. too many confusing words, not enough commendable accomplishments.

Just like my previous resolutions (see Commend The Macabees), my aim is to list commendable things clearly, so it's easy for Delegates to see why the nominee is a deserving commendation subject

One Small Island wrote:tell us about the battle, tell us how hard fought it was, tell us how important their troops were to the victory.

I appreciate your feedback, but I will have to respectfully disagree - it has long been known among NationStates Forum RP circles that any II RPer can do battles, or write about "how hard fought their battle was," i.e. I would prefer to list out actual accomplishments, not fluffs.

The more fluffs you write about your RP nominee = meaning you are just trying to fill the proposal with unnecessary words to hide the fact that your RP nominee is not actually commendable. If your RP nominee is a strong candidate for a C/C, you don't need fluffs and unnecessary words or narrative. You list the things your RP nominee has achieved, clearly for WA Delegates to see, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Commend, without using superlatives and verbose, i.e. containing more words than necessary

One Small Island wrote:The little bit you have written so far does not lead me to believe that it will be handled in that manner.

It's still work in progress.

Once again, I appreciate your feedback, thanks!
Trading Cards
WA Affairs Executive Deputy Minister in The North Pacific, Imperial Crown Princess of Ayra Cat Army, Lord in Gholgoth (2012), Map RPer in Greater Dienstad (2010-present), etc.
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Dedicated to Yohannes ... eternal president of the NationStates RuneScape Endowment Fund.
Queen Yuno wrote:Yohannes is gifted a large package of dangerous wares and non-dangerous edibles(like TEP caek)
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:45 pm

Support in principle. I have to say that I agree with One Small Island, even with the cited example -- the SC has changed a lot since 2017, and its standards have also. I believe the character count was much lower at the time Commend The Macabees was written (3000 vs 5000; someone correct me if I am wrong?) so accordingly resolutions are generally expected to utilise this character space to a greater degree.
Last edited by The Ice States on Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:13 pm

The Ice States wrote:
Support in principle. I have to say that I agree with One Small Island, even with the cited example -- the SC has changed a lot since 2017, and its standards have also. I believe the character count was much lower at the time Commend The Macabees was written (3000 vs 5000; someone correct me if I am wrong?) so accordingly resolutions are generally expected to utilise this character space to a greater degree.

Thanks for your support, and I appreciate your feedback: I will turn the proposal into a narrative (don't worry, it won't just be a list of commendable stuff). As I've said, it's still WIP

That being said, I will not turn the proposal into an International Incidents (II) cringefest narrative on how great the Monavian Navy and how amazing its doctrine of regional sovereignty and independence were - that would be inappropriate for many Gameplay (and RP) Delegates out there; they want to see the list of actual things that made the nominee a commendable nation, not some II RP superlative nonsense that ChatGPT can just write for me

I would like to apologise for saying the above (struck) sentence; as an RPer myself (as well as a Cards player and GPer), I should not say something like that - more non-traditional RP narrative in WA is a good thing to see, not bad, and certainly not a "nonsense." My apologies
Last edited by Isabella van der Feltz on Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Trading Cards
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:19 pm

The character limit was 3,500 until January 2018. It's now 5,000.

You cannot commend people for work they have done as RP Mentors, even though the role of RP Mentor was abolished some two years ago.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:53 pm

Tinhampton wrote:You cannot commend people for work they have done as RP Mentors, even though the role of RP Mentor was abolished some two years ago.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am perfectly aware of Rule 3a - that's my post from 1-2 days ago. None of The State of Monavia's Jolt and 2009 Forum RP posts (e.g. Smoke on the Water, the bombing of the Blackhelm Confederacy, Lyras anti-slavery wars) were made as N&I RP Mentor, or its predecessor II Roleplay Mentor, at least none that I'm aware of

https://nsindex.net/wiki/Roleplay_Mentors

Any further comments regarding illegality?
Trading Cards
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:29 pm

Capitalising “International Incidents” in your first clause would make it appear to be a reference to the electronic forum within NS and so illegal - R2(a).
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:36 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Capitalising “International Incidents” in your first clause would make it appear to be a reference to the electronic forum within NS and so illegal - R2(a).

Spot on, you're right BBD. I did that purposely (good catch, and I agree with you). I have changed them to just "international incidents," which should be legal
Last edited by Isabella van der Feltz on Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trading Cards
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

Outer Sparta
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:18 am

It is a WIP that can have the potential to be a well-written proposal. You also have to make the case your nominee is commendable (which I believe they are from a quick glance). You do have a good amount of research done, so keep that up.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:44 pm

100% for. Monavia has contributed very much to the N&IR scene on this site, including several very lengthy and detailed guides.
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

Nordheimrr
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 04, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nordheimrr » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:08 pm

ModEdit: Do not quote rulebreaking posts.
Someone get a mod please.

Now back to the draft; it’s decent, and I’ll support it. Good job!
Last edited by Lamoni on Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:34 pm

Isabella van der Feltz wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am perfectly aware of Rule 3a - that's my post from 1-2 days ago. None of The State of Monavia's Jolt and 2009 Forum RP posts (e.g. Smoke on the Water, the bombing of the Blackhelm Confederacy, Lyras anti-slavery wars) were made as N&I RP Mentor, or its predecessor II Roleplay Mentor, at least none that I'm aware of

https://nsindex.net/wiki/Roleplay_Mentors

Any further comments regarding illegality?

thats not very nice sir
Last edited by Lamoni on Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Anarch Robert Bear
The Seventh Republic of the Anarchic States WE STAND WITH PALESTINE

You think betrayal can shake us? pathetic
Conquered Godmodders
Slayer of Marine Girls and Jebtopia(YOU'RE WELCOME!)
Supports Palestine (Not Hamas)
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
half the multiverse ig (R.I.P my empire)
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

0cala
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby 0cala » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:37 pm

This thread needs cleaning :sigh:

anyways, Support!

Proud Transgender ~<3
oooooo oooooo

Anarchic States
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchic States » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:44 pm

hmm i'd rather not good sir
Last edited by Lamoni on Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Anarch Robert Bear
The Seventh Republic of the Anarchic States WE STAND WITH PALESTINE

You think betrayal can shake us? pathetic
Conquered Godmodders
Slayer of Marine Girls and Jebtopia(YOU'RE WELCOME!)
Supports Palestine (Not Hamas)
rip buhers...
Marine Girls
Racalimari
Anarch states
The bigtopian
North anith
Shotgun Brigade
The vactican church
Luthopian
Utquiagvik
Imperiul romanum
half the multiverse ig (R.I.P my empire)
alpen (8 times)
F7 (AS7)
Defcon: 2| Tensions with Rebirth Pact rise as Norwegian ship sunk by missile, NFTA to blame | Canadian Government in Exile Relocated to New York from Berlin | National Industry Rises. Rebu on the rise again.

Improper Classifications
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Improper Classifications » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:55 pm

This message has been edited out, as it conveys the same message as below.
Last edited by Improper Classifications on Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Acolyte of Malice
Founder and Champion of Voidcall, Conqueror of Majesty and Pentarchs.
Legally proscribed in The South Pacific under On Concord.
The Imperial Federation of Improper Classifications

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:15 pm

For the sake of transparency, a troll nation entered the thread, and made multiple obscene posts, which have been removed to the evidence locker. I will also be editing certain posts to remove quotes to the posts that the troll made, as we do not encourage people to quote rulebreaking posts, as that makes our job harder.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:54 am

This proposal will be submitted in a week or so
Trading Cards
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

Quebecshire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Quebecshire » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:45 pm

Isabella van der Feltz wrote:This proposal will be submitted in a week or so

I recommend holding off - generally it's wise to let proposals marinate on the forums for at least a month. It looks like it's coming along nicely, from a brief glance.
PATRIOT OF THE LEAGUE REDEEMER OF CONCORD
Defender Moralist | Consul of the LDF | Warden-Lieutenant Emeritus | Commended
Benevolent Thomas wrote:I founded a defender organization out of my dislike of invaders, what invading represents, and my desire to see them suffer.
Pergamon wrote:I must say, you are truly what they deserve.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:44 am

Quebecshire wrote:
Isabella van der Feltz wrote:This proposal will be submitted in a week or so

I recommend holding off - generally it's wise to let proposals marinate on the forums for at least a month. It looks like it's coming along nicely, from a brief glance.

She did not, in fact, hold off.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Ice States » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:31 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Quebecshire wrote:I recommend holding off - generally it's wise to let proposals marinate on the forums for at least a month. It looks like it's coming along nicely, from a brief glance.

She did not, in fact, hold off.

The proposal appears to have been withdrawn.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:57 pm

The Ice States wrote:

The proposal appears to have been withdrawn.

It was resubmitted on account of IvdF having done the original submission on her phone and thereby omitting Lamoni as co-author (as per her second campaign TG on the matter, which is otherwise identical to the one in her OP).
Last edited by Tinhampton on Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabella van der Feltz
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Isabella van der Feltz » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:43 pm

Updated my forum signature, so potential voters can see that there is no conflict of interest here: the nominee has always been a historical member of Nova (though they hold overseas territories in other NS Forum regions too), while I have never been affiliated with that organisation :-)

Legislator in The South Pacific (2013-14 and 2023-present), Lord in Gholgoth (2012), Map RPer in Greater Dienstad (2010-present), etc.
Trading Cards
1. 25k Cards deck value
2. Commend Monavia
with NPA

Unibot III
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unibot III » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:54 am

Does Monavia have a different puppet name they’re known as in other circles? By the description given, our paths must have crossed?

It’s a good draft and happy to support this resolution.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25-05-2008 | Former Delegate of TRR

Factbook // Collected works // Gameplay Alignment Test //
9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Headlines from Unibot // WASC HQ: A Guide

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads