NATION

PASSWORD

Wiki Style Factbooks!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Democratic Republic Of Dixie
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Wiki Style Factbooks!

Postby Democratic Republic Of Dixie » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:50 pm

Hello, i’m a new user to this website and have seen multiple factbooks that appear like wikipedia factbooks.
How do you make these?

Thanks in advance.
Current year: 2022 CE | President: Jacob Johnson | Vice President:: David Chruch | Capital: Montgomery | Government type: Democratic Federal Republic | Technology level: Modern tech

The Richmond Reciter: Tensions rise between Dixie and Cuba after President Johnson denounces nation for “inhumane tortue of Dixie prisoners.” /// U.S. attempts to improve relations with Dixie, hoping to eventually get them to rejoin NATO. /// Ukraine pushes Russians back east, hoping to continue momentum after US and Dixe sents equipment

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:03 pm

Hi there and welcome!

Here's a great thread by Ponderosa detailing this exact question/topic: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=256878

Also, this is an example of the template from that thread being fully filled out: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1286728

If you'd like any help or advice with factbooks feel free to reach out :)
Last edited by Drongonia on Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Republic Of Dixie » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:05 pm

Thank you!
Current year: 2022 CE | President: Jacob Johnson | Vice President:: David Chruch | Capital: Montgomery | Government type: Democratic Federal Republic | Technology level: Modern tech

The Richmond Reciter: Tensions rise between Dixie and Cuba after President Johnson denounces nation for “inhumane tortue of Dixie prisoners.” /// U.S. attempts to improve relations with Dixie, hoping to eventually get them to rejoin NATO. /// Ukraine pushes Russians back east, hoping to continue momentum after US and Dixe sents equipment

Casabo
Attaché

Founded: Jul 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Casabo » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Republic Of Dixie » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:19 pm

Alright! How do you upload an image to factbooks! Don’t worry! I have more questions…

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:22 pm

Democratic Republic Of Dixie wrote:Alright! How do you upload an image to factbooks! Don’t worry! I have more questions…

You can either use imgur.com or imgbb.com

I use imgbb, but either are good. You can make an account and upload the images from your computer.

If you're using imgur:
Once you've uploaded the image to imgur, right-click and select "Copy Image Address"

You can also do the same with imgbb.

Then, you paste it into your factbook by putting that link (https://i.imgur.com/EXAMPLE.png) between two [img] tags like so.
[img]<link>[/img]
Last edited by Drongonia on Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Republic Of Dixie » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:24 pm

Alright, thx.

Vharnzynnia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Vharnzynnia » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:40 am

Hello,

I'm just working on my factbook and realized that the columns of tables aren't shown right on mobile phones. In some cases that makes the tables unreadable for mobile users. Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks in advance,
Vharnzynnia

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information