NATION

PASSWORD

Kim Jong-il's OFFICIAL Views on NSG

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Retoa wrote:Yeah, and I am Osama Bin Laden. Get off NSG, infidels!

Oh, yeah? Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker!

In all seriousness, though let's stop the threadjack before the mods come.
Last edited by Grenartia on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Sunny Marionette
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Are you sure you're Kim Jong? I want to see your lisence to Il.
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Sunny Marionette wrote:Are you sure you're Kim Jong? I want to see your lisence to Il.

:rofl: I gotta sig that.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.

Sunny Marionette
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunny Marionette » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Sunny Marionette wrote:Are you sure you're Kim Jong? I want to see your lisence to Il.

:rofl: I gotta sig that.

Epic Rap Battles of History. 8)
Formerly known as WWIIHG
Add 2357 to post count and three years to the age.
Religion: Zen Buddhist
Political Affiliation: None
Political Beliefs:Liberal most of the time

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:One time in India, I managed to draw an elaborate battle scene in the sand with my piss. Granted, my friends aided me in this matter, but we finished with Darth Vader force choking a random Jedi. It was one of the greatest achievements of our lives.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 14, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Why has "Mr. Kim" refused to answer my question?
You can call me Aster. Yes, I did revive this nation... Again...

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Asterdan wrote:Why has "Mr. Kim" refused to answer my question?

Because in our fearless leaders eyes you are unworthy and unappreciative of his presence. He will still however fight for you. Just not answer trivial question which distract him from his double life as a superhero battling the evils of capitalism.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Asterdan wrote:Why has "Mr. Kim" refused to answer my question?

Because in our fearless leaders eyes you are unworthy and unappreciative of his presence. He will still however fight for you. Just not answer trivial question which distract him from his double life as a superhero battling the evils of capitalism.

So... In his spare time he is:

Last edited by Asterdan on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you aren't hurting anyone, putting anyone in danger, or infringing on the rights of others, it isn't the governments business what you do.
Bill Weld 2020

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Asterdan wrote:
The Corparation wrote:Because in our fearless leaders eyes you are unworthy and unappreciative of his presence. He will still however fight for you. Just not answer trivial question which distract him from his double life as a superhero battling the evils of capitalism.

No, he's more like captain planet. But with heart replaced with lightning.
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Asterdan wrote:

No, he's more like captain planet. But with heart replaced with lightning.

I'd say at best he was Captain Pollution with the following Changes:

Fire-> Super Pollution
Earth-> Deforestation
Wind-> Smog
Water-> Toxics
Heart-> Hate

Which all equals:

or

Whichever you prefer

Bill Weld 2020

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

KIm Jong Il, let the cute traffic girls go!
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

So F7 is your dumping ground?
:(
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Dvergheim
Civilian

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dvergheim » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Auremena wrote:So F7 is your dumping ground?

F7 is life's dumping ground...

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Dvergheim wrote:
F7 is life's dumping ground...
How should you know?
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

North Korea and Japan
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

My Countries Name!!!

Postby North Korea and Japan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Yo! I am the Dominion of North Korea and Japan!!! This is the Japanese spiritual shogun Emperor Hirohito speaking:
-We do not appreciate, an oppressed state of our dominion, to speak about things that do not concern it
-We believe that Kim Il-Sung is the God of the Earth, but that his son was a mistake, much like American President Barack Obama
-We love you long time :ugeek:

You all may bow now :bow:

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

North Korea and Japan wrote:Yo! I am the Dominion of North Korea and Japan!!! This is the Japanese spiritual shogun Emperor Hirohito speaking:
-We do not appreciate, an oppressed state of our dominion, to speak about things that do not concern it
-We believe that Kim Il-Sung is the God of the Earth, but that his son was a mistake, much like American President Barack Obama
-We love you long time :ugeek:

You all may bow now :bow:

I lol'd.

Cyber Utopia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Auremena wrote:How should you know?

derp posted with wrong nation.

I'm only joshing anyways. I'm not a particular fan of F7 but it don't hurt anyone so w/e
"You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity."

Feazanthia wrote:Remember - every time you chuck an asteroid at a planet, Bruce Willis gets a sappy self-sacrifice scene in a shitty movie.

Last edited by Jenrak on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the spelling error in the title; you can thank me later.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Syvorji wrote:Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

My view on NSG is that there are a lot of differences in ideology. However, everyone who claims to be of a different ideology knew they truly support Kim il-Sung, myself, and the Juche philosophy. I knew it from experience, when I began developing that sense of knowing their true ideology, I assumed everybody on NSG supports the Juche idea. While many will say they do not, I can now proudly reveal to you that, yes, everyone on NSG knows that they support Juche, and my ideas. They support North Korea, and worship Kim il-Sung 5 times per day, as well as myself, 3.5 times per day. They really enjoy my ideology, they know everything about it, and when I see it, I know Juche is the best idea that mankind has ever invented, and it shows right here on NSG. People have praised it, Juche is really important and they knew that there is no God except Kim il-Sung and I (Kim Jong-il) is their prophet. Without him, we would be all... ...statues.

Since I know everybody could easily be loyal to Juche on NSG, I revealed myself in 2009 as Iraqialand and since then, I built up to proving that I am the true Kim Jong-il on NSG. Why? They all support Songun and Juche. They all support my opinions, and views, and that I knew it was the right place for me to spill out my legitimate opinions. However, over time, I know one thing that is priceless about NSG. It is the fact that many want to move to North Korea, and live there.

As a result, in conclusion, I hereby declare NS General (NSG) a province of North Korea and everyone who posts on NSG are hereby legal North Korean citizens. Why? Because if there is anyone who truly opposes me, I can always send them to safety, right here on F7, whose only purpose is to function as a "summer camp." So, if you truly support Juche (which, let's face it, everyone does), you are a part of North Korea. So, as a result, I hereby proclaim the Province of NSG-do, or in English, NSG. If you're tired of being annoyed for your opinions, why not support a government on NSG who is going to push for your actual opinions?

Discuss.

I reject North-Korea, Kim Jong-Il and everything he stands for. I also reject any claim that I'm a citizen of that deplorable state.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Yes.

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:KIm Jong Il, let the cute traffic girls go!

I could, but they want to stay in the DPRK. It is the best country on Earth.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Syvorji wrote:

Yes.

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:KIm Jong Il, let the cute traffic girls go!

After sealand. Sorry old chum but sealand remains on top.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:59 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Vetalia wrote:
What else does he have to do besides drink, feast, watch movies and dick around online?

Kidnap Japanese people to make him movies.

He can fucking have Michael Bay.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm

The Rich Port wrote:
The Corparation wrote:Kidnap Japanese people to make him movies.

He can fucking have Michael Bay.

Sadly he ain't Japanese.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Syvorji wrote:Yes.

After sealand. Sorry old chum but sealand remains on top.

But Sealand is not a sovereign state. Ergo, the DPRK is the best nation on the planet.

Mediterreania
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterreania » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Syvorji wrote:
The Corparation wrote:After sealand. Sorry old chum but sealand remains on top.

But Sealand is not a sovereign state. Ergo, the DPRK is the best nation on the planet.

Yes, it is.
Quick and dirty guide to factions in Mediterranea, and puppets to serve as examples:
-Free Assembly - decentralized group of local associations. Main faction.
-Workers' Republic - anarcho-syndicalist commune
-República Morsica (Betico)
-Republic of Lusca
-Catholic State (The Archbishop of Siraucsa)

Grenartia
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Mediterreania wrote:
Syvorji wrote:But Sealand is not a sovereign state. Ergo, the DPRK is the best nation on the planet.

Yes, it is.

That's why we call it Best Korea!

Asterdan
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Asterdan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Syvorji wrote:Yes, this is the Dear Leader of North Korea speaking. Today, I am here to show you what my views are on NSG.

My view on NSG is that there are a lot of differences in ideology. However, everyone who claims to be of a different ideology knew they truly support Kim il-Sung, myself, and the Juche philosophy. I knew it from experience, when I began developing that sense of knowing their true ideology, I assumed everybody on NSG supports the Juche idea. While many will say they do not, I can now proudly reveal to you that, yes, everyone on NSG knows that they support Juche, and my ideas. They support North Korea, and worship Kim il-Sung 5 times per day, as well as myself, 3.5 times per day. They really enjoy my ideology, they know everything about it, and when I see it, I know Juche is the best idea that mankind has ever invented, and it shows right here on NSG. People have praised it, Juche is really important and they knew that there is no God except Kim il-Sung and I (Kim Jong-il) is their prophet. Without him, we would be all... ...statues.

Since I know everybody could easily be loyal to Juche on NSG, I revealed myself in 2009 as Iraqialand and since then, I built up to proving that I am the true Kim Jong-il on NSG. Why? They all support Songun and Juche. They all support my opinions, and views, and that I knew it was the right place for me to spill out my legitimate opinions. However, over time, I know one thing that is priceless about NSG. It is the fact that many want to move to North Korea, and live there.

As a result, in conclusion, I hereby declare NS General (NSG) a province of North Korea and everyone who posts on NSG are hereby legal North Korean citizens. Why? Because if there is anyone who truly opposes me, I can always send them to safety, right here on F7, whose only purpose is to function as a "summer camp." So, if you truly support Juche (which, let's face it, everyone does), you are a part of North Korea. So, as a result, I hereby proclaim the Province of NSG-do, or in English, NSG. If you're tired of being annoyed for your opinions, why not support a government on NSG who is going to push for your actual opinions?

Discuss.

I reject North-Korea, Kim Jong-Il and everything he stands for. I also reject any claim that I'm a citizen of that deplorable state.

I love you :hug:

Bill Weld 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General