NATION

PASSWORD

Sexiest NS'er 2010

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 83162
Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Vandengaarde wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:fixed

How am I supposed to know? I only participate in topics where I can argue efficiently, and apparently this one.

Her sig specifically states that she is female.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

User avatar
Solarva
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarva » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Aelosia wrote:"Estoy super full", that one usually draws some expressions...

Hehe... makes perfect sense to us... Do they speak euspañol?

Nana is probably going to murder us now... :lol:

*Makes a mad dash towards the exit.*
Member of the Conglomerate.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor
 
Posts: 215526
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Solarva wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You've hurt my frail, little heart. :(

D: How does that work?

By hurting Catatsu no Smoochie. Check OP.
≽^•⩊•^≼Bidh a h-uile dad a tha agus a bha, a sguir a bhith…-
Ye furry factbook. ≽^•⩊•^≼

Also: THERNSY!!
֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Jenrak
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 5673
Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Let's not push it, guys.

Anyhow, my vote goes to Chronosia for males, and Aelosia for females.

Gotta support your fellow RPers :hug:

User avatar
Dead Snow
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Zaddaa wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:the one looks like a mug shot LOL I love it! *swoons from hottness*


Snow, where the hell is your bellybutton? lol


snowy :) a little bit down, i have a long body heh i do have one though.

User avatar
Gidgetisms
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25489
Founded: Jul 11, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Gidgetisms » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Dead Snow wrote:
Gidgetisms wrote:I still luv it. But I love tats and piercings. I cant wait to get my tat


8) tattoos are cool :D if their done well. i can't stand crappy ones

Yeah, I've been waiting three years, did research on it. Now I have to save up and find a good place to get it done. And yes, its gonna be colour. And on my ribs (Gonna hurt like a mo fo)
Gidge's Art Hole viewtopic.php?p=13913891#p13913891
Poetry viewtopic.php?p=9776917#p9776917
Escalation complete: Lordy is my cuddly BFF

User avatar
Aelosia
Senator
 
Posts: 4531
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelosia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:
Aelosia wrote:"Estoy super full", that one usually draws some expressions...

Hehe... makes perfect sense to us... Do they speak euspañol?

Nana is probably going to murder us now... :lol:


They call it "Castellano".

Yeah, 95 % of the people here speak spanish. Then, if you move farther to the towns of the Basque Country...They barely do.

And they are extremely ignorant. One girl told me after I told her I was from Venezuela that I seemed pretty liberal for a muslim country girl.

Me, my miniskirt and my glass of red wine said "D'oh?"
My ratings in the top 100:
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates
Aelosia is ranked 12th in the world for Largest Defense Forces
Aelosia is ranked 13th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced
Aelosia is ranked 20th in the world for Most Cultured
Aelosia is ranked 24th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry
Aelosia is ranked 25th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies
Aelosia is ranked 38th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department
Aelosia is ranked 42th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry
Aelosia is ranked 51th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector
Aelosia is ranked 61th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector

Factbook so far.

User avatar
Dead Snow
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Funtimesistan wrote:-snip-


this is why we can't have fun times....

User avatar
Solarva
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarva » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Jenrak wrote:Let's not push it, guys.

Anyhow, my vote goes to Chronosia for males, and Aelosia for females.

Gotta support your fellow RPers :hug:

Thanks for the support Jenrak.
Member of the Conglomerate.

User avatar
Yenke-Bin
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1490
Founded: Jun 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Yenke-Bin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

I open this page, and first thing I see? Penis. Fantastic.
Proud Christian and Democratic Socialist.
zilam428. Add me. Let's play games together!

User avatar
Old Erisia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5245
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Erisia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Also I would like to introduce Senior Diego to the animal arena...

Image

Bigger pic too big
Coming eventually
(Apparently 2010's Sexiest Male NSer. Congrats TDH.)
ಠ__ಠ
Weid's "trick". Officially.
From New Hayesalia
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Hey now that give-a-fuck wasn't free. I expect a check in the mail. ;)
Ryadn wrote:Oh ffs. That's pathetic. If I can manage not to gag with a dick in my throat, you can manage to keep it together with a freaking HAIR on your tongue.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Then stop getting everyone excited, Mr. Human Viagra.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a Bignostic Cross-sexual Nondresser. :)
Lackadaisical2 wrote:rofl.... goddesses are weak sexually, Men are so much more appealing.

Remembers the Botafogo

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32341
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Aelosia wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Juanes was good.

Waka waka officially killed Shakira.


Juanes haven't died.

I like...Waka Waka...Mostly because I heard the merengue of Las Chicas del Can when I was younger. I love the new dance, too. Now I have to look for my camera and find the waka waka dancing picture.

However, I am already bored after I heard it for the 500th in the spanish bars. Of course, given that Spain WON the World Cup...

I meant to say *is* just like I'm sure you meant to say *hasn't*. :hug:

I suppose it's slightly catchy. It could just be the overuse that I despise. What I love is Waving Flag (English and Spanish versions).

But why are we derailing this? Back to discussing each other's bodies. :ugeek:
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 76569
Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Well, I think I'm ready to vote: The Adrian Empire and Dakini. :D
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

User avatar
Hellestia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellestia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Zaddaa wrote:My male vote goes to Hellestia



Thanks for your vote!

Image
Last edited by Hellestia on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Stock Market Statistics - 1/21/11

    HSE ▲ + 43.6 | HTI ▲ + 02.02
    HEX ▲ + 8.6 | A&W ▼ - 34.08

    Currency Exchange Rates - 1/21/11

    2.1075 ₢ = $ 1.00 | 2.4721 ₢= ¥ 1.00

User avatar
Conoga
Senator
 
Posts: 4161
Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

My eyes...

User avatar
Lunas Verde
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 455
Founded: May 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunas Verde » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Dead Snow wrote:
Funtimesistan wrote:-snip-


this is why we can't have fun times....

Told you so!! *Eyebleach*
I AM A LADY. Please use the proper pronoun when referencing me! ^_^
OH MY GOD YOU CLICKED IT! You are AWESOME! I like you! You should listen to this band and be even more awesome!
GothicLust wrote:If nobody wants to have sex with virgins and virgins can't figure out how to have sex in the first place, then how is anyone not a virgin and where did all these fucking kids come from?
Eating fetuses is MURDER & CANNIBALISM. This is one reason why abortion should be banned. People will probably eat fetuses when abortion is made legal.

Barringtonia wrote:Do you want honest debate or a series of angry insults?

Grand Armenica wrote:You know, I've always thought that the boxes on girl scout cookies scream lesbian abortionist...

User avatar
Dead Snow
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Jenrak wrote:Let's not push it, guys.

Anyhow, my vote goes to Chronosia for males, and Aelosia for females.

Gotta support your fellow RPers :hug:


oh thanks Jen. :(

User avatar
Wikipedia and Universe
Senator
 
Posts: 3876
Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

The Dog Hold wrote:
Lunas Verde wrote:Oh wow. This cannot possibly turn out well.

Then ENTER YOURSELF!

Please be more careful with your choice of words. ;) :p
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

User avatar
Vandengaarde
Minister
 
Posts: 2950
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandengaarde » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Vandengaarde wrote:How am I supposed to know? I only participate in topics where I can argue efficiently, and apparently this one.

Her sig specifically states that she is female.

Archived response from before the death of the forums (for a bit):


"I can use the excuse that it was a joke...?


AND OH MY GOD, THAT NAKED PICTURE. TRAUMATIZED.


I apologize to Nana now, I wasn't nearly as traumatized by her pictures... :( "
When debating me or discussing something with me, remember five things:
1. I'm not moderate.
2. I'm not fascist/a nazi.
3. I'm conservative on social issues and liberal on economic issues.
4. I won't bother looking for six million sources for you.
5. I'm not always serious!
Also, read this!: A story written by a friend.

Magical Mystery Tour!
I should probably be marrying British East Pacific right now, since I love her and all, but nooooo. >>
Signature husband of KatBoo and Zeth Rekia.

User avatar
The blessed Chris
Minister
 
Posts: 2520
Founded: Jul 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby The blessed Chris » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Image

Yours truly, dashing though inebriated gent that he was, and his girlfriend.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor
 
Posts: 215526
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Old Erisia wrote:Also I would like to introduce Senior Diego to the animal arena...

Image

Bigger pic too big

Awwww, adorable! :)
≽^•⩊•^≼Bidh a h-uile dad a tha agus a bha, a sguir a bhith…-
Ye furry factbook. ≽^•⩊•^≼

Also: THERNSY!!
֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32341
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Aelosia wrote:They call it "Castellano".

Good point.
Aelosia wrote:Yeah, 95 % of the people here speak spanish. Then, if you move farther to the towns of the Basque Country...They barely do.

Well that's handy, then.
Aelosia wrote:And they are extremely ignorant. One girl told me after I told her I was from Venezuela that I seemed pretty liberal for a muslim country girl.

:rofl: :rofl:
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Conoga
Senator
 
Posts: 4161
Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Lunas Verde wrote:
Dead Snow wrote:
this is why we can't have fun times....

Told you so!! *Eyebleach*

Can I have some of that?

User avatar
Dead Snow
Diplomat
 
Posts: 828
Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Lunas Verde wrote:
Dead Snow wrote:
this is why we can't have fun times....

Told you so!! *Eyebleach*


So, what, you like, able to see the future? :P

User avatar
Samurkhan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 697
Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Samurkhan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:05 pm

The Dog Hold wrote:Here are some more.
Image
Image
Image


Is that second picture in Wales?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads