NATION

PASSWORD

LGBT extremists shamelessly cause a scene at a Target store.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Unhealthy2
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6775
Founded: Jul 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Unhealthy2 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Bottle wrote:they actually seem to LIKE each other after all these years. :P


Well that definitely shows that they're not following the correct and objective traditional marriage model.
Cool shit here, also here.

Conservation of energy, momentum, and angular momentum, logical consistency, quantum field theory, general respect for life and other low entropy formations, pleasure, minimizing the suffering of humanity and maximizing its well-being, equality of opportunity, individual liberty, knowledge, truth, honesty, aesthetics, imagination, joy, philosophy, entertainment, and the humanities.

User avatar
Fanaglia
Senator
 
Posts: 4064
Founded: Nov 09, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Fanaglia » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Zephie wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:
Zephie wrote:
Haiz wrote:The AFA does the same thing.

So? Does that justify the LGBT people being obnoxious, yelling profanities at shoppers in a store, saying they are fueling hatred and discrimination?

So your point is that people should just behave better, stage their protests in a polite, civilized fashion, preferably far away from the people or organization they are protesting against, so as not to disturb anyone?

To be taken seriously. If you were neutral on the issue and a bunch of gay people starting yelling profanities and acting downright immature and annoying, would you support them?


"Well-behaved women seldom make history"
- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Map Mistress of Vapor
Factbook
OOC: Fanaglia is a steampunk nation; whenever I post IC, I'm posting from 1886. That, or from some sort of weird time rift in which my characters don't realize they are in fact 127 years in the future.
Barringtonia wrote:Only dirty hippies ride bicycles, white supremacists don't ride bicycles EVER, although the Nazis did steal a lot of bicycles from the Dutch, but that was to use the steel to make TANKS!

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Jesus H. Christ on a jelly pogo stick of justice.

Dumb Ideologies wrote:NS forums are SUPERGOOGLE.

The power of dozens of ordinary humans simultaneously interrogating a search engine with slightly different keywords. I'm getting all teared up just thinking of the power.

User avatar
Sol-Kar
Minister
 
Posts: 3015
Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Zephie wrote:...and uploads it onto youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1inmoke ... re=popular

I want to know if other LGBT people find their actions are justified, or ashamed a group of people that tries to represent them acted so immaturely. They are angry Target apparently donated 150,000 dollars to the campaign of somebody that doesn't support gay marriage, so their argument is you're hate-filled and discriminate if you don't support the special treatment of LGBT. They call target bigoted, but in the description, the videomaker writes "Call Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel at 612-696-6234 and DEMAND they get the $150,000 back or donate $150,000 to queer youth or transgender services!"
That sounds bigoted to me, them supporting the special treatment of LGBT.



I feel bad for target, and they were acting VERY immaturely and just plain stupid. Odds are the people in the vid had no idea what they were even talking about, most of them looked like hippies anyways.
Factbook (still a work in process)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66051

FT
RP population of: 2.5 Billion Humans (Imperial Status)
50 Million Nakotians (Auxillary Status)

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 128121
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ifreann » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Sol-Kar wrote:Odds are the people in the vid had no idea what they were even talking about, most of them looked like hippies anyways.

Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Banter For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Snark That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Sarcasm
He/Him
Dangerous this Jack o' Hearts.
With his kiss
the riot starts

User avatar
DaWoad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9066
Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 pm

DaWoad wrote:
Zephie wrote:
DaWoad wrote:
Zephie wrote:There is no good argument for it.

Premise 1: equality before the law is important
Premise 2: separate laws to govern separate groups are not equal
Premise 3: Some people have the right to marry any consenting adult they are attracted to
Conclusion: Everyone should have the right to marry any consenting adult they are attracted to.

Why should everyone be able to marry the same sex?

you really need me to stretch it to that point for you? fine

Premise 1: equality before the law is important
Premise 2: separate laws to govern separate groups are not equal
Premise 3: Some people have the right to marry any consenting adult they are attracted to
Conclusion: Everyone should have the right to marry any consenting adult they are attracted to
Premise 4: some people are attracted to consenting adults of the same sex
Conclusion 2: In order for everyone to Have equality under the law same sex marriage must be allowed.

you never answered this Zephie
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10147
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I hope people fighting to uphold the definition of marriage fight this hard whenever the definition of a word changes. "Bad" does not mean "cool", folks. May the evolution of language become as stagnate as our cultural beliefs!!
Last edited by Desperate Measures on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Bottle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14985
Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Ifreann wrote:
Sol-Kar wrote:Odds are the people in the vid had no idea what they were even talking about, most of them looked like hippies anyways.

Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.

You are in danger of being sigged. Again.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

User avatar
DaWoad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9066
Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:I hope people fighting to uphold the definition of marriage fight this hard whenever the definition of a word changes. "Bad" does not mean "cool", folks. May the evolution of language become as stagnate as our cultural beliefs!!

Sick means Ill
Cell phone is somehting you find in jail
We must revert to the True definition of words!!!! in order to avoid the catastrophic social breakdown of our society!
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

User avatar
Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10147
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 pm

DaWoad wrote:
Desperate Measures wrote:I hope people fighting to uphold the definition of marriage fight this hard whenever the definition of a word changes. "Bad" does not mean "cool", folks. May the evolution of language become as stagnate as our cultural beliefs!!

Sick means Ill
Cell phone is somehting you find in jail
We must revert to the True definition of words!!!! in order to avoid the catastrophic social breakdown of our society!

They can take our rights but they will never take our DICTIONARIES!!!!
Last edited by Desperate Measures on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

User avatar
Liuzzo
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1278
Founded: Feb 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Liuzzo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Zephie wrote:
Soheran wrote:
Vetalia wrote:Businesses really don't care about social issues unless they impact the bottom line...


So boycotters decide to impact their bottom line.

So?

They are slandering target in order to try to get people to stop shopping there. They should be charged with something. It's the equivalent of me trying to tell people to stop shopping at walmart because they burn babies, when they really don't.


Terribly wrong. They said Target supported this candidate and that candidate is against gay right. Slander does not apply here. You also can't be arrested for that it's civil tort law. You're welcome.
Does that matter? Everyone becomes nice after they die. You never see people at funerals talking about how awful the dead person is, do you? -Meowfoundland

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34350
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Zephie wrote:
Bottle wrote:
Jusela wrote:
No one is denying your rights. Homosexual people have the exact same rights as heterosexual people have.

Yeah, um, that's the argument that racists used to deny interracial marriage rights. "But black people have the same rights as white people...the right to marry somebody of their own race!!"

The Supreme Court threw out that crap before I was even born. I'm sure you're banking on everyone else being as ignorant of history as you are, but this isn't the forum to try to play that particular card. :D

They do have the same rights though, since gays can marry the opposite sex, just like heterosexuals can. What gays want are new rights, not equal rights.


Indeed. Just like the coloreds. They weren't denied anything. They had colored fountains, seating and entrances. Civil rights was a waste of time.


Seriously. At least put some effort into it.....
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
Liuzzo
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1278
Founded: Feb 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Liuzzo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Gun Manufacturers wrote:
Haiz wrote:
Gun Manufacturers wrote:
Dododecapod wrote:
Zephie wrote:
Haiz wrote:The AFA does the same thing.

So? Does that justify the LGBT people being obnoxious, yelling profanities at shoppers in a store, saying they are fueling hatred and discrimination?


No, the first Amendment does that.


Maybe on public property, but Target is private property.

Its their first amendment right to peacefully assemble. They did not destroy anything, and the store could request that they move or leave.


It's not a first amendment right to cause a public disturbance, harass others, film/photograph people against their stated wishes, and solicit on private property in violation of company policy.


Their display did not amount to any of those things and your grasp of the law is tenuous. Public disturbance would only be if they were asked to leave and they fought it and refused to leave. Peaceful protest is not harassment the did not create a captive audience. Corporate policy does not trump the law. How do you know all those people stated they didn't want to be taped for an event they didn't know was happening? Solicit? lol What money or exchange of value were they asking for? I agree I would be like, get the F out of my way if I were there but they did nothing illegal.
Does that matter? Everyone becomes nice after they die. You never see people at funerals talking about how awful the dead person is, do you? -Meowfoundland

User avatar
Liuzzo
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1278
Founded: Feb 12, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Liuzzo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Zephie wrote:So I can bring a megaphone and say "gay people are cocksuckers that need to be put in their place," and that wouldn't be considered hate speech and get me taken away in handcuffs?


false analogy and strawman good job.
Last edited by NERVUN on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does that matter? Everyone becomes nice after they die. You never see people at funerals talking about how awful the dead person is, do you? -Meowfoundland

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34350
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Vetalia wrote:
Zephie wrote:Exactly. Is target promoting that candidate because of legislation he would support that benefits target? Most likely. Is target promoting him because he is anti-gay? Doubtful.


Hell no. Businesses really don't care about social issues unless they impact the bottom line...I can't blame them either, because they're in it to make money and that comes first within the confines of the law. Now, if Target were actively backing anti-LGBT legislation things might be different, but right now they're interested in making money.


Hogwash.

Many business leaders care about social issues. My current company does and donates time and effort to issues. They even allow for employees to donate a couple hours at schools and what not......
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Does anyone know which state this was done in?
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34350
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Zephie wrote:
Karsol wrote:
Zephie wrote:
Medrod wrote:
Daistallia 2104 wrote:
Zephie wrote:Nope, and I was anticipating that response. Let them have their little Civil Unions at most, but not destroy marriage.


So, you've caved on every thing but the name. Why stop at one word?



Why make a fuss about having said word?
Surely it would be better to just make these unions the norms first, as the term Civil Union would have less of the stigma attached to it in this little debate?

No, then the gays would win in the destruction of the sanctity of marriage.

Uh, Hindu's and pagans in general disagree with you and your evil monothiest faith.

Who even says I have a faith?


George Michael.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34350
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Zephie wrote:
Soheran wrote:
Vetalia wrote:Businesses really don't care about social issues unless they impact the bottom line...


So boycotters decide to impact their bottom line.

So?

They are slandering target in order to try to get people to stop shopping there. They should be charged with something. It's the equivalent of me trying to tell people to stop shopping at walmart because they burn babies, when they really don't.


So?

Christian groups do it all the time.......
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
DaWoad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9066
Founded: Nov 05, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby DaWoad » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Canadai wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Does anyone know which state this was done in?

A state of fear.

heh need to be more specific? Which one???
Official Nation States Trainer
Factbook:http://nationstates.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dawoad
Alliances:The Hegemony, The GDF, SCUTUM

Supporter of making [citation needed] the official NSG way to say "source?"

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 pm

I ask in which state this occured because at least, iirc, Pruneyard Shopping Center v. Robins allows for state Constitutions to have free speech clauses that expand on the First Amendment, so long as it doesn't infringe upon federal law.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
The Black Forrest
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34350
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 pm

DaWoad wrote:
Canadai wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Does anyone know which state this was done in?

A state of fear.

heh need to be more specific? Which one???


Denial?
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

User avatar
Zephie
Senator
 
Posts: 4548
Founded: Oct 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Zephie » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Liuzzo wrote:
false analogy and strawman good job.

Straw man, Red Herring, Ad Hominem, you all say these too much and too liberally. It's not a straw man.
Last edited by Zephie on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.
Senestrum wrote:I just can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get me warned on this net-nanny forum.

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Zephie wrote:
Liuzzo wrote:
false analogy and strawman good job.

Straw man, Red Herring, Ad Hominem, you all say these too much and too liberally.

Perhaps you use them too liberally.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
South Kirkcaldy
Diplomat
 
Posts: 605
Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby South Kirkcaldy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:Does anyone know which state this was done in?


It was done in Minnesota, I believe.
Last edited by South Kirkcaldy on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of Dame Simone Monat CGG (as knighted by the Duke of Wessex)

Our News Network. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59198

Tungookska wrote: Hire Teenagers While They Still Know Everything!


Unilisia wrote:
The Silver Pawn wrote:I am 14 and my name is Samantha. I have brown hair, green eyes, am about 4'11", and LOVE cats. Would you date me? I am the kind of girl who doesn't care about looks, just sweetness.


You sound like a nice friend, but since I am 19, it wouldn't really work out well legally.

Plus, I doubt your bisexual, thus making it nigh impossible for us to date.

V + V = Sqishy squish.

User avatar
Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32382
Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm

South Kirkcaldy wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Does anyone know which state this was done in?


It was done in Minnesota, I believe.

Gotcha.

*starts typing furiously*
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

User avatar
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 83162
Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Zephie wrote:
Soheran wrote:
Political Pilgrims wrote:I think that all these homosexuals should stop spreading their message of hate against us heterosexuals.


Wait, what?

Does Target = heterosexuality now?

Heterosexuality is the default state of the human condition.

Source?
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alvecia, Exabot [Bot], Forsher, Ifreann, Jack Thomas Lang, Nakena, New Bremerton, Ors Might, Sougra, The blAAtschApen, Valrifell

Advertisement

Remove ads