NATION

PASSWORD

Sexiest NS'er 2010

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 83162
Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

Old Erisia wrote:I was confused about nominations... I Nominate Old Erisia!

You entered?
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

User avatar
Old Erisia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5245
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Erisia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

Grittonia wrote:
Old Erisia wrote:Hey grit... you should nominate me <_< >_> <_<


I will, if you nominate me. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

Erm... okay. I just nominated myself, but I'll just get rid of that...

I nominate Grittonia
Coming eventually
(Apparently 2010's Sexiest Male NSer. Congrats TDH.)
ಠ__ಠ
Weid's "trick". Officially.
From New Hayesalia
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Hey now that give-a-fuck wasn't free. I expect a check in the mail. ;)
Ryadn wrote:Oh ffs. That's pathetic. If I can manage not to gag with a dick in my throat, you can manage to keep it together with a freaking HAIR on your tongue.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Then stop getting everyone excited, Mr. Human Viagra.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a Bignostic Cross-sexual Nondresser. :)
Lackadaisical2 wrote:rofl.... goddesses are weak sexually, Men are so much more appealing.

Remembers the Botafogo

User avatar
CadiaPrime
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Oct 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby CadiaPrime » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

Chronosia wrote:
Germanic Mars wrote:I would have thought you would have posted a pic of you on a throne made of skulls and wearing a mighty beard of fire.


The throne is getting washed down and my fire beard's at the shop. I am in a nice suit though; it's equal parts fabric and children.

>.< Chaotic scum * Ready's Cyclonic torpedo* Take this!
"This is Cadia, you silly fool! Cadia! Right on the doorway of Chaos! Right in the heart of everything! The seepage of evil is so great, I have a hundred active cults to subdue every month! This place breeds recidivists like a pond breeds scum. This is Cadia! This is the Gate of the Eye! This is where the bloody work of the Inquisition is done!"


http://evilscary.deviantart.com/art/Imperial-propaganda-Baneblade-80409883#/d1bvgnv

User avatar
Sarzonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9116
Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sarzonia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 am

I nominate Old Erisia.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history Sarzonian constitution

User avatar
Old Erisia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5245
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Erisia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

Dyakovo wrote:
Old Erisia wrote:I was confused about nominations... I Nominate Old Erisia!

You entered?

Yeah, i thought we could nominate, as in enter, a male and a female, so I entered me and HC. someone qouted me so you can search for my name.
Coming eventually
(Apparently 2010's Sexiest Male NSer. Congrats TDH.)
ಠ__ಠ
Weid's "trick". Officially.
From New Hayesalia
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Hey now that give-a-fuck wasn't free. I expect a check in the mail. ;)
Ryadn wrote:Oh ffs. That's pathetic. If I can manage not to gag with a dick in my throat, you can manage to keep it together with a freaking HAIR on your tongue.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Then stop getting everyone excited, Mr. Human Viagra.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a Bignostic Cross-sexual Nondresser. :)
Lackadaisical2 wrote:rofl.... goddesses are weak sexually, Men are so much more appealing.

Remembers the Botafogo

User avatar
Grittonia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8033
Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

I nominate Old Erisia!
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

User avatar
Siromizu
Diplomat
 
Posts: 584
Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Siromizu » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 am

I nominate Siromizu AKA Sooyoung.
What man is a man without honour?

User avatar
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 83162
Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:03 am

Old Erisia wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:You entered?

Yeah, i thought we could nominate, as in enter, a male and a female, so I entered me and HC. someone qouted me so you can search for my name.

Okay, give me a moment and I'll track it down and put you in...

Edit: Got it now, sorry about that...
Last edited by Dyakovo on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

User avatar
Old Erisia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5245
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Erisia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:03 am

Sarzonia wrote:I nominate Old Erisia.

Ty ;)
Coming eventually
(Apparently 2010's Sexiest Male NSer. Congrats TDH.)
ಠ__ಠ
Weid's "trick". Officially.
From New Hayesalia
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Hey now that give-a-fuck wasn't free. I expect a check in the mail. ;)
Ryadn wrote:Oh ffs. That's pathetic. If I can manage not to gag with a dick in my throat, you can manage to keep it together with a freaking HAIR on your tongue.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Then stop getting everyone excited, Mr. Human Viagra.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a Bignostic Cross-sexual Nondresser. :)
Lackadaisical2 wrote:rofl.... goddesses are weak sexually, Men are so much more appealing.

Remembers the Botafogo

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 am

I nominate ME, BITCHES :p
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Hellestia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 815
Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellestia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 am

St George of England wrote:I nominate ME, BITCHES :p



Not sure if "ME, BITCHES" is a registered submitting NSer to this contest.
    Stock Market Statistics - 1/21/11

    HSE ▲ + 43.6 | HTI ▲ + 02.02
    HEX ▲ + 8.6 | A&W ▼ - 34.08

    Currency Exchange Rates - 1/21/11

    2.1075 ₢ = $ 1.00 | 2.4721 ₢= ¥ 1.00

User avatar
Saint Clair Island
Minister
 
Posts: 3232
Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Clair Island » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 am

Sun Aut Ex wrote:Ahh, the Sexier NS'er thread, an excuse for the guys of NS to fawn over the girls of NS.

Indeed, these threads are a tool of the patriarchy or something, blah blah, feminazi nonsense.

Clearly, the only solution is gendercide. Get rid of all the men. Who's with me?
Signatures are for losers.

User avatar
Esternial
Technical Moderator
 
Posts: 54614
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

Gallade, obviously.
Last edited by Esternial on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Old Erisia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5245
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Erisia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

Free internet heavy petting for all who vote for me! Perhaps you'll get a "favor" from the Fabulous court, eh ;)
Coming eventually
(Apparently 2010's Sexiest Male NSer. Congrats TDH.)
ಠ__ಠ
Weid's "trick". Officially.
From New Hayesalia
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Hey now that give-a-fuck wasn't free. I expect a check in the mail. ;)
Ryadn wrote:Oh ffs. That's pathetic. If I can manage not to gag with a dick in my throat, you can manage to keep it together with a freaking HAIR on your tongue.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Then stop getting everyone excited, Mr. Human Viagra.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a Bignostic Cross-sexual Nondresser. :)
Lackadaisical2 wrote:rofl.... goddesses are weak sexually, Men are so much more appealing.

Remembers the Botafogo

User avatar
Germanic Mars
Envoy
 
Posts: 261
Founded: Jun 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanic Mars » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am

Chronosia wrote:
Germanic Mars wrote:I would have thought you would have posted a pic of you on a throne made of skulls and wearing a mighty beard of fire.


The throne is getting washed down and my fire beard's at the shop. I am in a nice suit though; it's equal parts fabric and children.

You best hurry back to the MWG, noobs need scaring!
Mars [Inspired by Iron Sky]

[Xiscapia] Shinobi stared. Collecting teeth, that was one thing, he could understand that, the taking of war trophies was officially frowned upon but unofficially done all the time in the Imperial Army...but whole skins? That took time and commitment, and it wasn't exactly the sort of thing you could hide. When Stein said hunters, he wasn't speaking metaphorically, it was literal, these men actually hunted fellow sapients like animals, and judging from the teeth and pelts, they were very good at it.

User avatar
A Smithee
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Oct 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby A Smithee » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Numerika wrote:
Well at least sing something, bitch.

Numerika wrote:
Doesn't work for you, lady.

It seems you just can't refrain from baiting folks. Given your record, and your clear intent here to just irritate and belittle, take a *** 1-day Ban *** and leave well enough alone when you get back.


That's hot. Why don't you put up your pic, sweet stuff? :blush:

User avatar
Laneige
Diplomat
 
Posts: 876
Founded: Mar 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Laneige » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am

St George of England wrote:I nominate ME, BITCHES :p


I would nominate you.. but each person only gets one nomination right?

User avatar
Sun Aut Ex
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5369
Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sun Aut Ex » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am

Male: The Adrian Empire.
Female: Siromizu.
Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Keronians wrote:
So you think it's ok to waste valuable police time and resources to pander to minority superstitions?

"All available officers, report downtown, armed suspected firing wildly into the public."
"I'll be about ten minutes, I have to go to ID a Muslim woman."


Yes.

Unless of course it's not OK for a woman to ask for a female to ask for a female officer to carry out body checks. In which case, the answer would be no.

"All available officers, report downtown, armed suspected firing wildly into the public."
"I'll be about then minutes, I have to go to carry out a body check on a woman."

User avatar
Cyber Utopia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 973
Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 am

I nominate Dakini
"You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity."

Feazanthia wrote:Remember - every time you chuck an asteroid at a planet, Bruce Willis gets a sappy self-sacrifice scene in a shitty movie.

Last edited by Jenrak on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the spelling error in the title; you can thank me later.

User avatar
Old Erisia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5245
Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Erisia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 am

I would actually save ye votes for a bit, as many of the fine NS meat doesn't log on til later...
Coming eventually
(Apparently 2010's Sexiest Male NSer. Congrats TDH.)
ಠ__ಠ
Weid's "trick". Officially.
From New Hayesalia
Grainne Ni Malley wrote:Hey now that give-a-fuck wasn't free. I expect a check in the mail. ;)
Ryadn wrote:Oh ffs. That's pathetic. If I can manage not to gag with a dick in my throat, you can manage to keep it together with a freaking HAIR on your tongue.
The Parkus Empire wrote:Then stop getting everyone excited, Mr. Human Viagra.
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a Bignostic Cross-sexual Nondresser. :)
Lackadaisical2 wrote:rofl.... goddesses are weak sexually, Men are so much more appealing.

Remembers the Botafogo

User avatar
Priscila
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Priscila » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 am

:unsure:
MORE PHOTOS
Image

Image

Image
Priscila
Nations Founder: Druid Matthias Borbatov
Current Leader(s): Princess Venetia Valentina of Priscila & Princess Cristiana Fabiana

User avatar
Dakini
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23307
Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Dakini » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 am

Old Erisia wrote:Free internet heavy petting for all who vote for me! Perhaps you'll get a "favor" from the Fabulous court, eh ;)

Psh. Bribery with internet "favours", very amateur.

I'll be offering bribes with internet cookies. Chocolate chip anyone?

User avatar
Sun Aut Ex
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5369
Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sun Aut Ex » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 am

Old Erisia wrote:I would actually save ye votes for a bit, as many of the fine NS meat doesn't log on til later...


Ehh, I figure I'd get mine out of the way since I'll probably forget about this thread.
Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Keronians wrote:
So you think it's ok to waste valuable police time and resources to pander to minority superstitions?

"All available officers, report downtown, armed suspected firing wildly into the public."
"I'll be about ten minutes, I have to go to ID a Muslim woman."


Yes.

Unless of course it's not OK for a woman to ask for a female to ask for a female officer to carry out body checks. In which case, the answer would be no.

"All available officers, report downtown, armed suspected firing wildly into the public."
"I'll be about then minutes, I have to go to carry out a body check on a woman."

User avatar
Priscila
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Priscila » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 am

Dakini wrote:
Old Erisia wrote:Free internet heavy petting for all who vote for me! Perhaps you'll get a "favor" from the Fabulous court, eh ;)

Psh. Bribery with internet "favours", very amateur.

I'll be offering bribes with internet cookies. Chocolate chip anyone?


I prefer oatmeal and raisin :blush:
Priscila
Nations Founder: Druid Matthias Borbatov
Current Leader(s): Princess Venetia Valentina of Priscila & Princess Cristiana Fabiana

User avatar
Cyber Utopia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 973
Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyber Utopia » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:10 am

Old Erisia wrote:I would actually save ye votes for a bit, as many of the fine NS meat doesn't log on til later...


I'll be asleep by then :P
"You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go. It is the basic condition of life, to be required to violate your own identity."

Feazanthia wrote:Remember - every time you chuck an asteroid at a planet, Bruce Willis gets a sappy self-sacrifice scene in a shitty movie.

Last edited by Jenrak on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the spelling error in the title; you can thank me later.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads