NATION

PASSWORD

Assassination Academy: King of Killers! (OOC,Interest, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 am

Well i finished edits to my app, but am trying to think of something he can wear over his eyes besides a pair of sunglasses.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 am

Palmyrion wrote:Unfair, OP.

We only have 8 points, you added 14 points >:(

Wow. The rest of the characters are teens. Elli is the only student in late twenties.

She wouldn't be much of a mentor if she wasn't stronger than you guys would she? When your characters are where Eluette is they'll have 14 points to spend as well.

I sort of figured that would be the case, there'll be a bit more variety in ages with some of the npc though.

Shadowwell wrote:Well i finished edits to my app, but am trying to think of something he can wear over his eyes besides a pair of sunglasses.

cloth blindfol? Superhero style mask? I guess there aren't a lot of obvious options.
...!?!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:42 am

Atlannia wrote:

Wow. The rest of the characters are teens. Elli is the only student in late twenties.

She wouldn't be much of a mentor if she wasn't stronger than you guys would she? When your characters are where Eluette is they'll have 14 points to spend as well.

I sort of figured that would be the case, there'll be a bit more variety in ages with some of the npc though.

Shadowwell wrote:Well i finished edits to my app, but am trying to think of something he can wear over his eyes besides a pair of sunglasses.

cloth blindfol? Superhero style mask? I guess there aren't a lot of obvious options.

I was actually thinking of using a pic of Kenshi from Mortal Kombat, but decided against it.

I'll try to figure something out, might just hav him wear a hood that is made of shadows to cover his face.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:14 am

Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 am

Atlannia wrote:

You have a point. Wait-she's our mentor? None

*checks age*

9 years younger that Elli

Everyone else is 10+ years younger than Elli
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:01 am

My character is only 6 years younger, probably.
As the age listed wouldnt be quite accurate, due to the quirks of his physiology.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:38 pm

If we get extra points as we get more powerful, what happens after A A A A A?
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:If we get extra points as we get more powerful, what happens after A A A A A?

There's probably a level cap, but I kinda want to see what sort of ridiculousness would result.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:If we get extra points as we get more powerful, what happens after A A A A A?

S is after A, then after that we get scouters to decide our power levels, *nods sagely*
Over 9000

Yes i went there.

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Tag. This reminds me a lot of the Axis Acadamy from Evil Genius.

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Atlannia wrote:
I originally typed this in response to Nature Spirits app but I kind of think it's relevant to eveyone so I'm moving it up here.

In the end a lot of this rp will probably be you guys attempting to assassinate each other, and a pretty standard technique would be setting up an ambush. But ambushes are kind of difficult to negotiate in this style of rp. As much as nobody wants their character to be taken by surprise and be put in a situation where they can't fight back it's equally frustrating to be the ambusher and have all your character's hard work accomplish nothing or very little, especially when the character is the kind of person who would operate like that and you would expect that kind of methodical style to be effective in that situation.

So I will say this: it might be fine, good even, to have characters who rely primarily on ambush and have ways to end a fight before it begins as long as they get to create a favourable situation. The reason being that creating that favourable ambush situation is not necessarily going to be easy. To assassinate someone you first have to register them as your target and they are then notified that they are being targeted (Although they aren't told by who) SO at that stage the target is probably going ot change their behaviour somewhat, do they hole up at home? but if they do that too long then they'll run out of points for lessons and accommodation, at the same time trying to do missions or attend class while being targeted is going to be very risky, maybe they try to set up an ambush of their own. On the other hand the person targeting them doesn't have a free run of their own, they have to locate their target first of all, maybe learn their routine (but they might change their routine once targeted) and figure out where would be a good time and place to attack from. Maybe they'll have to lure the target into a trap with some kind of ruse? So basically the outcome is decided in the manoeuvring before the fight and the first shot fired is the end of the fight not the start.

But just like a regular fight a mutually satisfying outcome is predicated on discussion. If you're targeting someone you need to work out with them how your character's are going to go about setting up that confrontation, there's a lot of opportunities for meta gaming, having a character that's being targeted decide to never go anywhere with a clear line of sight when they have no way of knowing that the person targeting them is a long range fighter. It's up to the rp'ers in question to go into that with the right frame of mind and up to me to keep a close eye things and step in when I think someone is being unfair.

So uh, in summary, people can have moves that, under certain circumstances and against certain opponents are a OHKO or close to it, as long as they discuss how that is going to happen with their intended victims. Anyway, I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts.

That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Atlannia wrote:I think we are all basically on the same page with this stuff, so as long as the app has these changes in it then I'll have no problems accepting it most likely. I mean the evil eye shot (I do like that name) is kind of interesting because it brings the issue of ambushes to the foreground.

Cool.

Atlannia wrote:Here is a question, can anyone check if following the link to the highrez version of the world map and zooming in on it so the smaller country names are readable actually works? I just tried a moment ago and couldn't get it to go but that could be my internet.

Yeah, that isn't working at all for me. And when I downloaded it to see if I could get a zoomed version that way (which I did twice), it wouldn't open because the file is empty -- as in, it's literally 0 bytes.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:26 pm

By the way, what's Tooralia et al. like?
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

GAme, I hereby challenge you to a samurai duel! China v. Jap

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:28 pm

(Please delete everything in parentheses)
Personal Information
Name: Hiroari Hata(Last/First)
Appearance:
Birthplace: Kai Nen
Nationality: Kai Neni
Personality: On a day to day basis, Hata tends to be quiet and reserved. Most people would mistake her attitude as one of shyness, when in fact her legendary stoicism is merely the product of a lifetime of iron mental discipline. She is, nevertheless, accepting of frivolity, as long as it has purpose, but she will always condemn arrogance, whether it is justified or not. Additionally, she does not hesitate to engage in combat, but neither does she relish exercising power over others. Were you to meet her face-to-face, she might come off as exceedingly polite, but somewhat stiff and suspicious.
Biography: The Kai Nen are renowned for their xenophobia, yet among them there are those that go even farther. Deep inside the mountains of Kai Nen's largest island, there lived, according to myth, a legendary nameless assassin who had fought in the Shadow Wars and obtained the secret of immortality from the gods as a reward for his excellence. Whether or not this is true is largely irrelevant, for the matter stands that when a young girl and her mother were exiled into the snow as the result of a blood feud, they found an ancient temple waiting for them. The girl's mother died from the stress of the journey, but Hata Hiroari survived long enough to be found by the temple's sole occupant. He did not know what to make of the crying baby that had found its way to his doorstep, but he resolved to raise her, if not as a daughter, then as his disciple: heir to an ancient school of swordplay thought to have been lost in the Great Invasions.

Over time, Hata slowly grew, and, in fits and starts, she mastered his teachings. She readily absorbed herself in his lessons, exceeding every expectation and overcoming any barrier placed before her. In her eyes the old man thought he saw the reflection of himself, and as his pride and love grew, so did his desire to shield her from the world and keep her there with him, for it had been long since he had last spoken to another human being. Hata might have obeyed her master and lived her life there if it weren't for her past, but when she learned of how she had first arrived at the temple, it awakened within her the desire to return and finish what had been started. Her master begged her not to go, but she remained firm, and after the two clashed in their first heated confrontation, they resolved to part ways. Before she left, however, the old man, in seeking to make amends, provided her with one final gift: a Lotus Blossom, expertly crafted over hundreds of years and infused with the magic of a lifetime. She affixed it to her sword and left without looking back.

When she arrived at the old home of her native tribe, she found them gone. Some vagary of fate had apparently annihilated them, but the discovery, and the information about the world obtained along the way, only served to replace one purpose with another. At that time, the memory of their argument had still burned within her heart, so Hata decided to go south, to the famed Assassination Academy, where she could, once and for all, prove her superiority and satisfy her master at last. Now, she stands before the gate - full of regret, perhaps, and longing for her former life, but no less determined to see her adventure to its end.
Theme Song: HM Extras, The Lost Emotion - Orchestral Arrangement

Combat Information
Equipment: Roukanken, her katana, and Hakurouken, her wakizashi. The sheaths are arranged in an X pattern on her back, with the handles protruding a few inches to the left and right of her waist, respectively. Although the blades themselves have no magical properties other than their exceptional handiwork, Roukanken's sheath has the Lotus Blossom of Hata's master attached to it via several seals. The mystic properties of the flower grant the sheath extremely high level magic resistance, allowing her to fight mages by using the sheathed katana to block attacks and Hakurouken return the favor. She possesses no other weapons and considers assassination from range to be cowardly.
Fighting style: "Seek balance in all things. Assassination is not an exception" - a quote from her nameless master, one that she has found surprisingly useful. In contrast to other assassins, who fight with impassioned fury or a cold detachment, Hata Hiroari believes that combat is a direct challenge to the sanctity of the soul. To her, a perfect balance must be achieved between mind and emotion through rigid self-discipline. Those who let themselves fall too far out of balance in the midst of their trial risk becoming mindless beasts, berserkers who destroy themselves in their desperation, or emotionless shells, who encase themselves in a cocoon of apathy and disinterest as their lives unravel before them. Thus, during the heat of battle, Hata tends to always seek the state of equilibrium. When faced with a furious offense, she will readily back off, and should she temporarily hold the advantage, she will often hold back and only meet their defense with what they can sustain. Her actual fighting technique tends to be highly predictable and non-adaptive. For example, whenever given the chance, she will always attempt to sheathe one or more of her swords, since she relies nearly exclusively on Quick Draw for defense, and when she goes on the attack, she will always attempt to land a Critical Blow, disregarding most other opportunities and using standard swordplay only as a means of breaking her opponents defense. Fortunately, she has no objections to ambushes - as long as they offer her the chance to strike down the opponent with her sword.
Special moves:
  • Quick Draw - The art of attacking and defending from a concealed position; a passive with two parts. The first allows her to attack using Special Moves from nearly any position(barring physical restraints and unconsciousness) as long as the sword she is using was sheathed. The second allows her to intercept any attack, surprise or no, with any of her sheathed blades. In the case of stronger attacks that wouldn't be troubled by a simple steel edge, she can combine the two parts to, say, intercept a magical missile using Quick Draw and destroy it with Critical Blow.
  • Critical Blow - The art of discerning an opponent's weaknesses and striking at it with all of your strength. Like Quick Draw, it also comes in two parts, although they are both active. If she activates Critical Blow using Roukanken and slashes, the move will envelop her sword in a wave of green flame that can extend the reach of the attack by up to a meter, in return for diluting its impact. If she activates it using Hakurouken and thrusts, she will dash forwards with incredible speed, striking and stopping slightly behind the first target in her path. In either case, targets who receive the full impact will receive a -1 to Agility and Power as they find their very being being torn asunder.(effects cease roughly a day after combat or if either combatant "dies)
  • Nirvana - The art of achieving perfection in body and mind. After thirty seconds of meditation and thew obligatory epic quote, Hata sheathes Roukanken and thrusts it tip first into the ground, thus planting the Lotus Blossom bound to her sword's sheath. It is somewhat similar to Luminosité Eternelle in appearance and function in that it isolates an area about thirty meters in diameter from the battlefield(inside a sphere of blinding light), but it differs in that instead of bringing peace to a small portion of a battle, it forcibly brings peace to everybody inside it. Although the idea is highly abstract, it functions by first nullifying any magic and freezing any projectiles within the barrier, then by paralyzing all combatants who have not achieved inner peace. Those who have, namely Hata, remain free to move and act as normal. The barrier will last for one minute or until Hata draws a blade, whichever comes first.

Combat Statistics

Power: D (2)

Endurance: D (2)

Agility: C (3)

Intelligence: E (1)

Special Moves: A (5, I have a special exception)

Odds and Ends
RP example: I cna trust you, right? To stop misspelling CAN, that is.
I Read the rules and am a cool person who agrees to abide by them: Yassss

#NUMBAT
Last edited by The Burning Sun on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Atlannia and Drak i have an idea for another Special Move for my Character. I will TG you guys the specifics if you wish.
On another note, i may create one in tyhe future that will correspond with this phrase:
"There are many who believe that the Light drives away the Darkness, But in truth it only defines it.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:35 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Burning your character cant have an A to start, though i believe the Op said they could make exceptions.
Atlannia and Drak i have an idea for another Special Move for my Character. I will TG you guys the specifics if you wish.
On another note, i may create one in tyhe future that will correspond with this phrase:
"There are many who believe that the Light drives away the Darkness, But in truth it only defines it.

What? Where is that mentioned?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Soviet Farm
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Farm » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Are were creatures allowed?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Atlannia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:So we cant have an S rank stat, to start right?

Well yeah, you can't even have an A rank stat to start with (although that will be achievable down the road) So S rank is way out. they're pretty much reserved for boss npcs.

This was where it was first mentioned, then it was mentioned i other posts in between.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:47 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Burning your character cant have an A to start, though i believe the Op said they could make exceptions.

So I guess I have to remove my A for power?

Also, Ellie is now only 19, apparently, so now quite a few people are older than her, like mine who is 7 years older.

I'm not sure whether were-characters are allowed, but there is a lot of creative freedom in this RP.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Soviet Farm wrote:Are were creatures allowed?

Yes, i think we got a werewolf already, someone has an Elf, I myself created demons so i could have a Half Shadow demon. as long as it is on the list i think it is allowed, with reason of course, if you have a race idea, run it by the OP, and the Co-Op, Drakmah, and if they think it is good you should be able to do it.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Palmyrion wrote:You have a point. Wait-she's our mentor? None

*checks age*

9 years younger that Elli

Everyone else is 10+ years younger than Elli

Assassination Academy is one of those places that's different enough that experience inside it counts for a lot more than experience outside of it I guess.

The Burning Sun wrote:

There's probably a level cap, but I kinda want to see what sort of ridiculousness would result.

A is the limit for inside the adademy effectively, S rank is a one person only deal. But that's only a system for within the academy, outside it there would be more powerful people and should it become an issue I'd have to come up with something. It's doubtful we get to that stage though.

Nature-Spirits wrote:Yeah, that isn't working at all for me. And when I downloaded it to see if I could get a zoomed version that way (which I did twice), it wouldn't open because the file is empty -- as in, it's literally 0 bytes.

Well that's a concern, thanks for checking it out I suppose I'll try something else.

Nature-Spirits wrote:By the way, what's Tooralia et al. like?

It's kind of a mixture of Australia and India, very hot, extremely dangerous wildlife, like so dangerous that colonisation efforts were never that successful outside of the coastal areas. Historically it's been a centre of philosophy and anicent but powerful forms of magic. Politically they're one of the few nations that have close ties to both Alterra and Yokotai and are kind of performing a bit a of a juggling act. In the modern age it's reasonably proseprous, rich in minerals. THere's actually a fairly large minority of dwarves who came over during the last mining boom and settled down there instead of returning home.

Shadowwell wrote:Atlannia and Drak i have an idea for another Special Move for my Character. I will TG you guys the specifics if you wish.

Go ahead, for both of these.

The Burning Sun wrote:

What? Where is that mentioned?

It's actually in the OP in the combat stats explanation tab.

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:

So I guess I have to remove my A for power?

Also, Ellie is now only 19, apparently, so now quite a few people are older than her, like mine who is 7 years older.

I'm not sure whether were-characters are allowed, but there is a lot of creative freedom in this RP.

Yeah, I didn't realise you actually had an A in power, uh, who was your character again?

Shadowwell wrote:
Soviet Farm wrote:Are were creatures allowed?

Yes, i think we got a werewolf already, someone has an Elf, I myself created demons so i could have a Half Shadow demon. as long as it is on the list i think it is allowed, with reason of course, if you have a race idea, run it by the OP, and the Co-Op, Drakmah, and if they think it is good you should be able to do it.

This is all correct.
...!?!

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 pm

My character is in a spoiler on the 3rd last post on Page 2 of the thread.

(Agatha Benson)

EDIT

Should we just say the timing and calendars of the Nexus are the same as Earth, or what?
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:25 pm

These are just ideas, i may not actually add them, but would like feedback nonetheless.
Restricting Shadows: A construct jumps out of a nearby shadow and grabs the target, and melds into their shadow and immobilizes them, for a time. It takes time for the shadows to do so, this can be used during the day, as long as there are shadows, but the constructs wll be less powerful and efficient.
Accompanied by the words, "Sometimes, when you Stare into the Darkness, The Darkness does stare back"

Dias of Darkness: He creates a a circle of Darkness on the ground , within which he can freely control the shadows, without his active control when someone besides him passes through it the shadows come alive, and grab them. They dont immobilize immediately, as the shadows take time to bind the intruder. This can only be used at night, and cant be used with his other special moves.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Shadowwell wrote:These are just ideas, i may not actually add them, but would like feedback nonetheless.
Restricting Shadows: A construct jumps out of a nearby shadow and grabs the target, and melds into their shadow and immobilizes them, for a time. It takes time for the shadows to do so, this can be used during the day, as long as there are shadows, but the constructs wll be less powerful and efficient.
Accompanied by the words, "Sometimes, when you Stare into the Darkness, The Darkness does stare back"

Dias of Darkness: He creates a a circle of Darkness on the ground , within which he can freely control the shadows, without his active control when someone besides him passes through it the shadows come alive, and grab them. They dont immobilize immediately, as the shadows take time to bind the intruder. This can only be used at night, and cant be used with his other special moves.

I personally feel as if the construct should be replaced by something like a single enormous shadowy spike, much like SPC 272 (Rearrange the last two letters of the acronym), and that it should immediately immobilize them at any point of day, but can be removed through its destruction, though it's as strong as diamond at night, but based on light level it will become weaker, becoming as strong as glass maybe in full daylight.

The dias is quite immobile and generally, I don't feel as if it will change the outcome of a fight much, I recommend something like a sundial that will cast a big shadow in a circle around it that will act like a solid or if it casts a shadow on someone, of which it can move around, then it will bind them.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Hank J Wimbleton wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:These are just ideas, i may not actually add them, but would like feedback nonetheless.

I personally feel as if the construct should be replaced by something like a single enormous shadowy spike, much like SPC 272 (Rearrange the last two letters of the acronym), and that it should immediately immobilize them at any point of day, but can be removed through its destruction, though it's as strong as diamond at night, but based on light level it will become weaker, becoming as strong as glass maybe in full daylight.

The dias is quite immobile and generally, I don't feel as if it will change the outcome of a fight much, I recommend something like a sundial that will cast a big shadow in a circle around it that will act like a solid or if it casts a shadow on someone, of which it can move around, then it will bind them.

They could provide a turning point though, which is what i am aiming for, The first idea i may take, but use something else instead of a spike. He has a B in speed, so he just needs a chance to capitalize on the fact his speed will be sufficient if his opponent/mark is caught off gaurd, and distracted. That is what i thought those moves up for.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Hank J Wimbleton wrote:

They could provide a turning point though, which is what i am aiming for, The first idea i may take, but use something else instead of a spike. He has a B in speed, so he just needs a chance to capitalize on the fact his speed will be sufficient if his opponent/mark is caught off gaurd, and distracted. That is what i thought those moves up for.

Well, I can't argue with that, you OP instruction loving person/demon/thing/bag of deoxyribonucleic acid and water that maintains the possibly false assertion it has a consciousnesss.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse