NATION

PASSWORD

[P2TM Chat] The Restaurant at the End of the Multiverse III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Burning Sun
Senator
 
Posts: 3822
Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Burning Sun » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:14 pm

The Princes of the Universe wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I put like 6 hours into mine, but most of that was me chasing people away from my room.
That's what you get for trying to write during Christmas Break, yeh?

You get Brownie Points™ for making the effort. :p

*glances around*

So, how much weed can I get for this?
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
...
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

User avatar
The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14506
Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:19 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
The Princes of the Universe wrote:You get Brownie Points™ for making the effort. :p

*glances around*
So, how much weed can I get for this?

I don't think that's how it works. :unsure:
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.


User avatar
The Burning Sun
Senator
 
Posts: 3822
Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Burning Sun » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:21 pm

The Princes of the Universe wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:*glances around*
So, how much weed can I get for this?

I don't think that's how it works. :unsure:

But...brownies?

...

:meh:
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
...
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

User avatar
The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14506
Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:26 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
The Princes of the Universe wrote:I don't think that's how it works. :unsure:

But...brownies?
...
:meh:

Yes, but not that kind. :p
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.


User avatar
Wulfenia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1432
Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulfenia » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 pm

The Mystery Bard wrote:That moment when you casually tell your grandparents that your growing your hair down to your shoulders and thinking of maybe having it curled(to add some style) and they go into mad hysterics about "damned hippies and potheads!" :lol:


Just quote Nietzsche at them.
P2TM's favorite Fascist catgirl
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:It's called being a reactionary. No wonder you're unpopular.

User avatar
Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10984
Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:00 am

Wulfenia wrote:
The Mystery Bard wrote:That moment when you casually tell your grandparents that your growing your hair down to your shoulders and thinking of maybe having it curled(to add some style) and they go into mad hysterics about "damned hippies and potheads!" :lol:


Just quote Nietzsche at them.

Of course that's your solution. :P
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Senator
 
Posts: 4534
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:30 am

Is that okay to reboot a RP when their original owner CTE'd. I wanted to reboot a RP called the Multiverse Hunger Games, but the original owner has already CTE'd
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

User avatar
Nature-Spirits
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10984
Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nature-Spirits » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:40 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Is that okay to reboot a RP when their original owner CTE'd. I wanted to reboot a RP called the Multiverse Hunger Games, but the original owner has already CTE'd

If it's based on the Hunger Games, then that's just a franchise RP, so I'd say it's fair game. If it were an original setting, I'd probably say otherwise, though.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM Translation Service Thread
A Proud Portal Nationalist
The P2TM Depot – for all your RPing needs

Cosplaying as a Posadist | LOVEWHOYOUARE~ | Kinky Syndicalist

User avatar
Wulfenia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1432
Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Wulfenia » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:49 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Wulfenia wrote:
Just quote Nietzsche at them.

Of course that's your solution. :P


I'm self-overcoming so much right now, you just can't see it because of your slave morality.
P2TM's favorite Fascist catgirl
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:It's called being a reactionary. No wonder you're unpopular.

User avatar
MInroz
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7912
Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MInroz » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:51 am

I've just updated my NSAU map. Finally finished editing and make it more worldly. I'm happy to say, I've finally done it. Now onto nation bios. :p

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Senator
 
Posts: 4534
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 am

Nature-Spirits wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Is that okay to reboot a RP when their original owner CTE'd. I wanted to reboot a RP called the Multiverse Hunger Games, but the original owner has already CTE'd

If it's based on the Hunger Games, then that's just a franchise RP, so I'd say it's fair game. If it were an original setting, I'd probably say otherwise, though.

That's because i plan to copy the whole RP, then change some things to make it different from the original, especially the rules
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

User avatar
Kinky Bastards
Diplomat
 
Posts: 943
Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:If it's based on the Hunger Games, then that's just a franchise RP, so I'd say it's fair game. If it were an original setting, I'd probably say otherwise, though.

That's because i plan to copy the whole RP, then change some things to make it different from the original, especially the rules

Link to the rp you mean and tell us what you would change. I suspect it would be okay, because it's more or less a "make a character and have them fight for survival" rp, yes? So not too unique for that particular rp then. Just make sure to give the original OP proper credit.

But I could be completely wrong too.

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Senator
 
Posts: 4534
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Kinky Bastards wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:That's because i plan to copy the whole RP, then change some things to make it different from the original, especially the rules

Link to the rp you mean and tell us what you would change. I suspect it would be okay, because it's more or less a "make a character and have them fight for survival" rp, yes? So not too unique for that particular rp then. Just make sure to give the original OP proper credit.

But I could be completely wrong too.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=381967

For the change, i think you must wait and see for yourself on the things i will change
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

User avatar
Vulkata II
Minister
 
Posts: 2351
Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vulkata II » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Kinky Bastards wrote:Link to the rp you mean and tell us what you would change. I suspect it would be okay, because it's more or less a "make a character and have them fight for survival" rp, yes? So not too unique for that particular rp then. Just make sure to give the original OP proper credit.

But I could be completely wrong too.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=381967

For the change, i think you must wait and see for yourself on the things i will change

Hey Kendor!

Anyways guys how do i start with the introduction?

I feel kinda scared writing the first things in a forum, how do i make a proper first OOC post?
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends


_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 am

Wulfenia wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Of course that's your solution. :P


I'm self-overcoming so much right now, you just can't see it because of your slave morality.


Slave morality, you say?
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Kinky Bastards
Diplomat
 
Posts: 943
Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Kinky Bastards wrote:Link to the rp you mean and tell us what you would change. I suspect it would be okay, because it's more or less a "make a character and have them fight for survival" rp, yes? So not too unique for that particular rp then. Just make sure to give the original OP proper credit.

But I could be completely wrong too.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=381967

For the change, i think you must wait and see for yourself on the things i will change

Seems similar to this too: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=351080&hilit=donald+duck+anakin+skywalker

So again, imo it's more of a genre than an rp franchise, weather it's original characters or pre-existing ones. Lots of others have had similar arena fight rp:s. You should be able to do it without being accused of plagiarism, I think.

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6400
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lavan Tiri » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Nature-Spirits wrote:
Wulfenia wrote:
Just quote Nietzsche at them.

Of course that's your solution. :P


Erica's predictable.

Don't quite Nietzsche at them; sing some Marilyn Manson.
QUOTES
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

POLITICALLY SPEAKING: Anarchist, Communist, Antifascist. Like a Libertarian but cool.

User avatar
Vulkata II
Minister
 
Posts: 2351
Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vulkata II » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 am

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:Of course that's your solution. :P


Erica's predictable.

Don't quite Nietzsche at them; sing some Marilyn Manson.

What about singing a quote from Nietzsche

"Cause i am N-I-E-T-Z-S-C-H-E and I'll end any motherfucker like my name on a spelling bee"
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends


_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55326
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:45 am

Vulkata II wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
Erica's predictable.

Don't quite Nietzsche at them; sing some Marilyn Manson.

What about singing a quote from Nietzsche

"Cause i am N-I-E-T-Z-S-C-H-E and I'll end any motherfucker like my name on a spelling bee"


What about taking control of the life you've been given?

Just call yourself Ubermensch and say it is because you are so driven.
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33371
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:55 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Vulkata II wrote:What about singing a quote from Nietzsche

"Cause i am N-I-E-T-Z-S-C-H-E and I'll end any motherfucker like my name on a spelling bee"


What about taking control of the life you've been given?

Just call yourself Ubermensch and say it is because you are so driven.


Ordnung Muss Sein!
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

User avatar
Alleniana
Post Czar
 
Posts: 42813
Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Alleniana » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:23 am

The Plonks wrote:
Nature-Spirits wrote:I'm not convinced that teenagers are real people.

We aren't. As soon as you turn 13, you stop being a human for the next 7 years.

This is now also part of the reason why I'm 12.
Wulfenia wrote:
The Mystery Bard wrote:That moment when you casually tell your grandparents that your growing your hair down to your shoulders and thinking of maybe having it curled(to add some style) and they go into mad hysterics about "damned hippies and potheads!" :lol:


Just quote Nietzsche at them.

Nietzsche. Nietzsche. Nietzsche Nietzsche.

I just typed Nietzsche four times, now five, why

Anyway... belated happy new year :lol:

User avatar
Pasong Tirad
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9222
Founded: May 31, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pasong Tirad » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:54 am

Hello quick question how come I keep seeing the same names when people have a banned players section on their RP threads?

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 55326
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:20 am

Pasong Tirad wrote:Hello quick question how come I keep seeing the same names when people have a banned players section on their RP threads?


Some cliques here on the forums don't like certain people due to running in the same social circles; some folks have reputations they have earned which are negative. Either can get a person added to a ban list, though officially Moderation and the Mentor Team frown on such relatively petty actions.
TG if you have questions about RP. If I don't know the answer, I know someone who does.

Quite the unofficial fellow. P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs.

User avatar
New Communist and Socialist Unions
Senator
 
Posts: 4283
Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Communist and Socialist Unions » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 am

I set my moldy foot on this fair land.
I am shit.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Dead, yet dreaming, Cthulhu waits in his palace in R'lyeh.

Your handy R'lyethian translator
Probably my best post...
I am an Arthur dude... With GIGA PUDDI!!!!! AWOOGA MATE-O! I Dun use NS stats.

User avatar
The Empire of Pretantia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39010
Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Empire of Pretantia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:10 am

Pasong Tirad wrote:Hello quick question how come I keep seeing the same names when people have a banned players section on their RP threads?

Because some people don't know how to play with others.
ywn be as good as this video
Gacha
Trashing other people's waifus
Anti-NN
EA
Douche flutes
Zimbabwe
Putting the toilet paper roll the wrong way
Every single square inch of Asia
Lewding Earth-chan
Pollution
4Chan in all its glory and all its horror
Playing the little Switch controller handheld thing in public
Treading on me
Socialism, Communism, Anarchism, and all their cousins and sisters and brothers and wife's sons
Alternate Universe 40K
Nightcore
Comcast
Zimbabwe
Believing the Ottomans were the third Roman Empire
Parodies of the Gadsden flag
The Fate Series
US politics

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, Greater vakolicci haven, Harbertia, Krugmar, Novas Arcanum, Plzen, Tesyky, The Felan Federation, The Hierophancy

Advertisement

Remove ads