NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:59 am

Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars waited inside Rin's room as she walked outside and closed the door, wondering what exactly was about to happen. Suddenly Mars heard a harsh noise that rattled around in his brain as he winced in pain and fell to his knees as he staggered to keep on his feet. He wasn't seriously injured, just in pain when Rin came back into the room. Well... The walls still need some work." He said, still wincing a bit as he spoke to her.

Rin Tarla

"Mars!" I rushed over to him "I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!" It took a moment, but when I calmed down I could listen for damage, besides some minor things that sort themselves out within the hours, nothing. "Hmm, you're not damaged, all systems operational even if just a tad shaken. And considering I was screaming loud enough to make your eardrums explode from that distance I think it was a partial success. Next time you'll do the shouting and I'll see if I can hear it. Come to think of it that would've been a better plan. You're smart you should've though of that." I punched Mars lightly on the shoulder, meant as a buddy thing, I think, it is on tv at least. "Thanks for the help, if you got some ideas for a better layer of soundproof stuff, let me know and we'll do some more testing. Thank you." I gave him a small peck on the cheek, also a buddy thing, I think. I need to read up on social interaction instead of mimicking what I hear other people doing.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:09 am

Tomia wrote:Disney
The guards suddenly turned around in shock when they heard the loud roar behind them. There was now a huge dragon like creature standing before them, speaking some unknown language and holding up fire balls menacingly. Roy himself was also quite shocked, not by Hannah's form but by how angry and hostile she seemed. He was a bit worried that she'd do something that she would regret. Still she gave them a perfect distraction and he wouldn't waste it. He created two spheres of dark energy around his fists and fired them at two of the guards who were knocked to the ground while the other guards began to respond with gunfire, but the bullets were blocked by a large wall of ice that was summoned by Sam. Then John came running forward behind Hannah and struck a number of the thugs with hard punches, knocking them to the ground. Once the enemies were dealt with Anarky's image reappeared on the televise screen.

"Useless henchmen, well I grow tired of this. Come to the throne room heroes. And that's where we can settle our business, and I can end your meddling in our liberation." He said before the screen went blank once more. Roy went up to Hannah and took her dragonoid hand softly, looking up at her. "Hey, are you okay? I just want to make sure you know everything is alright and we're safe." Roy said softly hoping to calm Hannah down so her beast side didn't take over fully.

<"We're not safe until those bombs are gone and Anarky is gone too!"> Growled Hannah, but then she felt Roy's hand and began to come back to reality. She drew Roy into a hug. She knew he couldn't understand her word, so she didn't speak, but she felt like Roy did understand her on some level. That she had made a connection with him that she had not made with anyone outside of her family. A bond, though not the same as her psychic bond with her sisters, no less powerful.

Tomia wrote:Cora
Cora nodded to Katie's mental sign and was startled when she was thrown out of the window but was relieved when she heard her voice and knew she was okay. She then turned to Apocalypse and went after him at high speed, tackling outside the already broken window. She threw him toward the ground where he landed with gentle ease. He then raised his hands and sent huge blasts of blue energy Cora's way, which she returned in kind with her own yellow blasts. Cora had clearly become much stronger and was going toe to toe with the Egyptian villain. She wanted to make sure Katie was okay, but she needed to focus on her own fight and couldn't get distracted otherwise she'd put herself in danger.

Katie looked at Eric now, seeing that Cora could handle herself she turned to focus on her fight. She suddenly grabbed the wooden shotgun from her back, aiming it at Eric. She pulled the trigger, squeezing off a buckshot round accelerated by magic and electricity, with considerable force and energy behind it. It was suddenly stopped by the mutant, who simply held out his hand and the bullets froze in mid air as if suspended by wires. Magneto sent them back towards KatIe, but by then she had already disapeared, charging the leader of the brotherhood from the side. She slammed her shotgun into his face, which resisted the force with a magnetic shield. But was then exposed to a massive energy blast from the same shotgun, sending Magneto flying. He recovered in time to see Katie hurtling to him once more, magnetism lifting him up. He quickly bent a street lamp and reformed it into a sheild. it broke against Katies attack, but then he sent the pieces into her face to send her flying now. She quickly regained her footing and saw many more shards of metal coming towards her. She then sent out a burst of electrons, the negative charge leaving his delicate magnetic manipulation foiled. But Katie failed to take into acount the wrecking ball bound for her face. The Mutant grunted as it hit her with full force, her new god physilogy giving her the ability to resist injury, but it still hurt like hell.

Magneto did not let up, but Katie had a plan. She quickly used her electron form to outflank the mutant as he charged her, sifting through his physical form like water around a pole. She then reformed behind him and then aimed her shotgun at his back. Blasting the mutant backwards, magnetic shield and all. He grunted as he was sent flying, before he managed to get his balance and magnetically hover himself back up. Then he unleashed a wave of charged particles and Katie responded with her own, both the same charge, they repelled one another, so the beams would resist one another. Locked in a deadly game of tug and war.

Tomia wrote:Nico
Once they were far enough away from the bank Nico turned to his younger sister when she asked about the phone. "I haven't looked yet, and as to why I took it... I'm not sure. I just had a feeling is all. He then clicked the home button on the phone and was met with some serious encryption, not just your average four digit lock. "Wow, whatever is in here, that guy did not want people to find it. We have to figure out a way to get into it. Maybe we can figure out who hired them to do the job." Nico didn't say it, but he was hoping he would find a link to his parent's criminal organization, so he could finally prove to Cat that he was telling the truth.

"I don't know... You're the genius. You're the one who has to figure out how to get into the phone." She remarked, sighing. They were almost home, so she walked towards it as she talked. "You were right. There is something odd about this..." She found new memories in her head, ones she didn't recognize. She must have stolen them from the guys. "They don't know who their boss was, but they were paid by someone to bring back the cash and something extra from a lock box. If I'm right, there should be a key taped to the back of that phone." She paused. "I don't know if that helps or not... Maybe we should focus on the encryption. Or we could always split up."
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:59 am

Illica Falki wrote:Vera walked in to the command center carrying a German Shepherd puppy in her arms. "Hey Guys, look-" she says before realizing no one was in the room. Letting off a sigh, she stepped out and headed up to the room outside of her hideaway, as started setting up it's bed and other supplies. It didn't occur to her that she should tell ADAM about the pup she found on patrol, but aside from mission specifics and debriefings she tended to not talk much with the AI.
Vera let it get use to the room while she set up a bet and some bowls for the puppy as well as setting up some chew toys so it doesn't chew on her things. Once finished setting up for her puppy, she decided to do a small write up about it in her journal, she doesn't know why but it felt like she needed to do a write up of the events that occur outside of the YB Tower. She makes note of where she got the pup, what it was doing and how she plans to train it, as well as writing about the set up it has. The only thing has hasn't written in the journal was what she has decided to name the pup, because in all honesty, she doesn't have a name for it yet. Like all of the entries in the journal, This one is very formal, organized and cleanly written.

Vera might then feel a pair of slimey arms wrap around her from above her. Xyri was the master of the surprise hug, and innocent enough to not know that people find such things uncomfortable at times. All she knew was that hugs were good, and that if you surprised someone with a hug, they might feel even better. "Hello!" She spoke. Hugging was her way of saying hello to friends. The group could likely be thankful of the fact it wasnt her hello for strangers. That would be awkward indeed. "What have you got there? A... Dog?" Her ignorance reminded her she needed... what did they call it? A teacher or tutor. Someone to help her learn. Now that Elena was busy, she needed someone else to help with that.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:23 am

Mars
Mars slowly stood up as Rin came rushing toward him, and he managed a small smile to let her know he wasn't upset. "It's okay Rin, I know you didn't mean to." He told her sincerely. He was a bit surprised when she then punched him softly on the arm, but he recognized as a playfully, if still a little awkward, gesture. "Sure Rin, I can help you try to fix the design a bit. Maybe we can add..." He was cut off when Rin kissed his cheek and he blushed brightly at the action. What were the odds of this happening twice in one day? Mars wasn't sure what that kiss might mean, but he was veey glad that Kiris wasn't there in that moment. "You're welcome, it was no trouble." Mars said, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Well, Vera should be back from her patrol soon. What do you say we go see how it went?" He suggested, trying to break through some of the awkwardness that was in the air.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:35 am

Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars slowly stood up as Rin came rushing toward him, and he managed a small smile to let her know he wasn't upset. "It's okay Rin, I know you didn't mean to." He told her sincerely. He was a bit surprised when she then punched him softly on the arm, but he recognized as a playfully, if still a little awkward, gesture. "Sure Rin, I can help you try to fix the design a bit. Maybe we can add..." He was cut off when Rin kissed his cheek and he blushed brightly at the action. What were the odds of this happening twice in one day? Mars wasn't sure what that kiss might mean, but he was veey glad that Kiris wasn't there in that moment. "You're welcome, it was no trouble." Mars said, trying to stay as calm as possible. "Well, Vera should be back from her patrol soon. What do you say we go see how it went?" He suggested, trying to break through some of the awkwardness that was in the air.

Rin Tarla

"Sure, sounds like fun, I do like dogs so I was planning to go see her after this anyway, her puppy sounds like a cute little puppup." I stood up fast and then turned silent quickly, I just made it sound like I'm spying on everyone with that "I, ..., I don't spy on you guys, I can't stop listening, I'm sorry." I moved a bit akwardly hoping I didn't accedently painted myself as a creep. "Let's, let's just go see Vera. She'll be wanting to show off her new friend."

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Mars
Mars was surprised when Rin suddenly mentioned Vera having a puppy. Mars hadn't heard anything about a dog, then he realized that Rin was listening to their teammates across the tower. He now understood Rin's power much better since they had met and put his hand on Rin's shoulder when she apologized. "It's okay Rin. I know you can't control it." He said to her sincerely as they made their way toward the command center where Xyri and Vera were currently and then Mars saw the puppy walking around curiously as well. Mars had never been too comfortable around dogs, so he kept his distance from the pup as he spoke to Vera. "Hey Vera, so where did you find this guy?" Mars asked her curiously, motioning toward the small dog.

Disney
Roy was a bit surprised when Hannah pulled him into a hug, however Roy didn't pull away and leaned into her embrace, not speaking either and just standing there silently with the large were-dragon. Sam smiled brightly as she saw the pair, before freezing the igniter to the bombs and disarming the threat. She didn't want to ruin her younger sister's moment. But they had a job to do, and after that she and Roy would have plenty of time to be lovey dovey. "Alright, we should get going now. Anarky is waiting for us." John nodded, "Come on, I know the way. I saw it on the way in." John said leading them down a few hallways until they saw Anarky sitting on thrown, wielding two electric batons as about half a dozen armed guards surrounded him.

"Well, I'm glad you made it heroes. I would have liked for you to join our noble cause. But you've chosen your side and you'll pay the price for it." Her told them, jumping down from his throne and waving the baton's enticingly as the electricity sparkled from them.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Nico
Nico frowned a little at his sister's first comment, but was distracted from it when she discussed the robbers memories. Apparently when she absorbed their energy she took their memories too. That was really cool. He pulled the key off the back of the phone and looked at it in awe. "Great catch Cat! As for what we should do. Well, let's see what you think about my idea for the encryption. Have you heard about the Young Bloods Cat? They're this new superhero team made up of kids like us. I thought maybe someone there might have the equipment necessary to decrypt the phone. Maybe then we'll get some answers as to who hired them." Nico said, not sure what Cat would think about his idea. He wasn't sure she'd be very enthusiastic about approaching the Young Bloods with this.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Previously in Renascence Eternal: Valka chuckled, nodding in response, unsheathing Oathbringer slowly. "Then we are in accord. Thor, son off Odin, my friend. Sound the horns of Asgard, and let the thunder boom. There's battle to be had."
"This should be a story to remember. Whatever happens. I wouldn't miss this for the world." Remarked the Goddess of song in question, a small smile on her features as she looked to the two of them.

Renascence Eternal
Journey's End

The daughter of Valka smiled towards her future friend. "Aren't all stories?" she pointed out. "Whether they be dirges or sagas, of ordinary things, or of cosmic battles, every story has its worth, its message. And the story truly never ends, does it?" she suggested with a smile. But then, they all heard, the Gods of Earth and all of Asgard turning towards the great golden door of the throne room when they heard it: thunder. Crackling, booming thunder, that blasted forth all the might and rage of Asgard. And after that, the horns of the palace, and though they had not been used in many a millenium, they still sounded, loud, and triumphant. Valka, standing now, looked up, murmuring so that only the closest could hear, "The horns of Bor sound from the heights. For one, last Ragnarök."

And then, within the throne room itself, a second horn sounded, that of Gjallarhorn, held by the hand of the All-Seer, Heimdall. Its sounding had been, throughout the ages, to tell of Ragnarök's coming. But now, it foretold a new age for Asgard, a turning of the page. They would cast down their fates, down into the fire, till there was nothing left but smoke and ashes. Valka then descended from the dais that her throne was upon, slowly, the golden floor echoing her every footstep. A path was parted for her, and then, all her armies and allies stood before her, ready, righteous, waiting. The All-Mother lifted her right hand towards the door, each fingertip glowing with cosmic power. The thunder and horns ceased for a moment. All was silent. And then, the doors were simply obliterated, Valka drawing forth her sword and starting in a slow walk, her pace increasing as she reached the first line of enemy soldiers. The slow walk became a trot, the trot, a jog, the jog, a run, and from a run, it turned into a charge, all that remained of Asgard following their Queen into battle. From above came a glowing hammer, smashing into the undead, crackling with lightning, a reckoning of what was to come.

And then they fought.

Valka's god army quickly reclaimed the city, and for a little while, there was no battle. But in that time, Valka had been building siege engines, and so, when Asgard charged out when the sun was highest, fire came from above to support them. And then, the heroes, beholding, charged in themselves. On that day, there were Avengers and X-Men, Leaguers and Queens, and all the heroes that had voluntarily come for the sake of Asgard. The shadow beings were beyond the power of most individuals, whether they were Gods or mortals, but today, they had united.

The enemy forces had splintered before the two pronged attack, but not beaten, and so the fight ensued, hero and God fought side by side, back to back. But at the center of it all, were two. A mother and a daughter. They stepped and parried in unison, as if connected with a mind-link, and they made their own path through the hordes of foes, the Valkyries closely following the Queen and her daughter in a spear-formation, Valka being point. Its was Valveig who carried the banner of Valka, a silver hand, and there the battle was at fiercest, for all knew Valka's banner now, after her rampage through the underworld. And so, around her, was where the greatest of their enemies assembled and that was what she intended, knowing herself able to draw the monsters and gods out of formation, to her, allowing those weaker than herself to face those enemies closer to their own power levels.

It had seemed that all the enemies around her had been slain, when she beheld a new wave, charging at the Valkyries and their queen. "Down!" she barked, and all the Asgardians around her did so, Oathbringer slicing the air soon afterwards, sending a wave of fire to immolate the enemy. And then, seeing Shaera, a God of Death approaching her on a giant, black dragon(though not nearly as large as a World-Dragon), she motioned to Sif, who immediately understood, running a short distance in front of her, and kneeling, her shield above her. Valka, sprinting towards the on and off lover of Thor, took a step onto the shield and then leaped off it, arcing in the air towards the dragon, who let loose a blast of darkfire that would have ignited a forest instantly. Many eyes turned, as Valka disappeared into the flames, her enemies giving a shout of triumph. But all the Asgardians simply waited, grinning to each other. And there, suddenly, Valka appeared, unharmed, her sword chopping off the dragon's head with a mere sweep, her sword already dripping with god blood.

She heard many battle cries that day. Some cries proclaimed victory, purpose, even herself. There were many "For Asgard!"s, and some cries of teams as well. But there was one battlecry that had always surpassed the rest, one cry, that had never been matched, and every time it was sounded, the heroes and gods seemed to gain strength, rallying to it, and shouting it themselves until into those two words grew into a roar.

Avengers Assemble!

And so it was, slowly, the enemy was scattered to the seven winds, and the heroes and gods chased after them, those who represented death now fleeing what they were. There still remained a few enemies that had hidden themselves among the dead, and Valka turned, and beheld a shadow being approaching Valveig stealthily. All thoughts of victory fled her mind, as the All-Mother turned, stretching her legs into a sprint, shouting her daughter's name, knowing that she would be too late.

But then, out of the horrified silence that filled her mind, she heard something, and she automatically looked up, knowing that a roar of such great magnitude could come from only one person. It was a roar of rage, loud and guttural, and yet, triumphant. A blast of the Dragon-Force reduced the being of shadow to nothingness, returning it to the abyss from which it came. And above her, there she beheld Hadrimmelis, in her awakened form, the Asgardian marveling as she always did. She was larger than Jörmungandr, whose body could wrap around Midgard, the one whom Thor had been fated to die in battle with. But even the World Serpent would quake before Hadrimmelis. He was a mighty serpent, but only a serpent, and a greater than he had arrived: a World-Dragon. A gentle, yet rumbling voice that could shatter solar systems sounded within her mind, The All-Mother sensing a hint of amusement as well.

"It seems that I arrived timely. And who is this, I have not seen this Asgardian before, I believe?" questioned Hadrimmelis, looking down upon Valveig, whom she had saved, the daughter of Valka raising Battleborne in salute and thanks.

"Well met, my friend, and indeed, indeed you did. And she? She is my daughter." Valka proclaimed proudly, laying a hand over Valveig's daughters.

"This should be a good story," Hadrimmelis said, chuckling, the sound of it sending a tremor throughout Asgard.

"Oh, it is indeed. Your World-Scale is a marvelous piece of material. But that story will have to be told in a little while, for there's one last battle to be had." she said, her voice hardening as she reached the end, turning, beholding Those Who Sat Above in Shadow, all of them, in their terrible glory, seeking to sway the already-lost battle their way. The Skyfathers and Skymothers stood side by side with Valka, Athena to her right, Ammon Ra to her left, Thor and Hadrimmelis hovering above. There were no words between the sides, for nothing remained to said. This would be to the death, either the gods of Earth, or those who claimed to be their gods.

And so, the battle began. Long after it ended, many had asked of what had occurred, for all knew that it had been a battle between two mighty sides. But none had borne witness save Valveig, and the best she could do was offer a few details, for it had been hard to look upon. Valka had shone like a pale star, nay, she had blazed like the sun itself, growing in stature, Gungnir increasing with her. Athena had crackled, turning into a form of lightning, it seemed, a crackling blue figure that carried a shield, dozens of feet tall, as Valka had been. Thor's eyes turned the same color as Athena, the Odinson disappearing into the sky, Mjolnir as always in hand. The rest of the Godheads had also taken into different forms, some appearing to become animals, but all shining, shimmering, hurting the eyes of the Goddess of Stories. The sky turned dark at times, and all appeared to be shadow at other times, before blasts of color would break through, nature thundering and crackling and burning and booming, all at once, as if it was at war with itself. She felt helpless, a mere mortal besides titans. And yet, a defiance filled her, and so, not knowing what she spoke, she shouted, a blast of wind coming forth all around her, clearing the darkness for a moment. The shining, giant form of Valka turned its head, and seemed to smile at Valveig, before she leapt into battle again, Hadrimmelis at her side. Eventually, Valveig was forced to run for cover, the ground shattering with the impact of their blows. Athena, noticing this, raised her now-giant palms, blasting forth the power of the Olympian Pantheon, Valka joining her and setting her own Valkaforce upon the two Lords of Shadow who remained. Hadrimmelis opened her maw and let loose the Dragon-Force, each of the Godheads joining the three women. 12 beams, seemingly never-ending targeted the Lords, and yet, still they endured, the Gods gritting their teeth and doubling their assault. And then, when they seemed to falter, Athena shouted, her voice sounding like thunder to Valveig, "Thor, now!"

The God of Thunder swooped down, his hammer held high as he propelled himself towards the Lords of Shadow. The World-Dragon redirected her blast to the hammer, and all the gods did the same, until Mjolnir was charged with nigh a dozen energies glowing a multitude of colors. Thor added his own lightning to the mix, and then, shouted once more, before his hammer came down upon Those Who Sit Above in Shadow, whose forms flickered and Thor smashing them into the ground again. And yet, the Lords of Shadow would not die, and then, down from the stars came Renascence Eternal, her hand glowing a pale, luminescent white, and she struck the Lords of Shadow thrice, and their forms flickered once more, and then dissolved. The embodiment of Rebirth turned towards Valka, giving her a nod, before she disappeared again, Valka looking down upon where the Lords of Shadow had been.

And then, there was silence. A shroud of darkness still covered where the battle had taken place, and Valveig waited outside of it, awaiting the victor. The Council of Godheads, one Asgardian and a World-Dragon appeared out of it, all of them back to their customary heights. Valka leaned upon Gungnir, and she seemed diminished, weary, once again, only a goddess, when before she had seemed to be something greater. And yet, still she was regal, and triumph filled her voice as she looked toward Valveig.

"It is finished."
Last edited by The Starlight on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Hiroshi: The Cold Vaccum of Space

Floating silently, Hiroshi contemplated his next move as he stared down at Demigra. All around him the cold vacuum of spade pulled at him, his aura the only thing keeping him operable at the moment. Standing before the Hybrid, the red haired demon only smiled back at him, something about his wicked grin chilling Hiroshi.

" Are you going to come down here and fight or what?" The demon asked coolly, inspecting his nails in a bored fashion. Freezing in place, Hiroshi stared back at the demon, a dumbstruck look across his features.

Gritting his teeth, The golden warrior was preparing to spit an insult back when a dark power made itself known. His breathing hitched for a moment as he pulled his head back, golden energy wrapping around him as he prepared to fight.

You're going to fail

The sudden intrusion into his thoughts shook Hiroshi's resolve for only a moment, before he reined in his emotions, his fist clenching and unclenching angrily, azure electricity danced across his skin. Bringing his attention back to the problem, Hiroshi met the stare if the demon, a smug sneer crossing Demigra's features.

" You!" He shouted from below, the golden fire swirling around him glowing like a beacon. " I don't know or care what vendetta you have with that guy or Arctico, but I've had enough of your smug ass already!"

Snarling, the demon extended his arms, hellish energy gathering around him like a whirlwind.

" I am the Demon Lord Demigra you pathetic brute! The fact that you think yourself a match for the new God of time is laughable, you monkeys couldn't even save your own planet, yet you think yourself fit to stop me!"

A confident smile crossed Hiroshis features for a moment. " Yes I do think myself a match."

Demigra looked as if he'd tasted something foul for a moment, before he began smirking once again.

" Then come and try."

Immediately, the golden aura around Hiroshi busted backwards as he took off at the red haired demon. Hundreds of booms echoed out as the sound barrier broke hundreds of times, the fighters themselves moving faster enough that the booms were delayed and fuzzy. Time slowed as Demigra thrust both hands forward, waves of crimson exploding from his palms, bolts of hellish ki hitting the golden warrior like waves against the shore. The Saiyan grunted as the energy wore on his guard, but pushed through the scalding blast.

A flash of golden energy preceded Hiroshi's arrival, the ki shield the demon had put up evaporating in its presence, an annoyed snarl escaping the demon as he dropped his beams, lunging forward, his entire weight shifting with him as he pulled his fist back. Shifting at the last moment, before moving back into the demon, his fist extended. Too late to block or dodge, knuckles crashed across the demons chin, a thundering crack echoing out. Blood burst from Demigra's mouth as his head traveled backwards, almost as if it was trying to leave his body.

Every moment of his fight with Garlic, Broly and Freiza had replayed over and over in his mind throughout his months of solitude. It'd thought him a deal about himself, chief among those being the holes he left in his defense, and his seeming unwillingness to push his advantage while he had it. Bringing his focus back to the fight, Hiroshi snapped out at Demigra's arm, the demon ripping his arm back quickly, throwing his head forward into Hiroshi's viciously. Both recoiling, Hiroshi blinked through the blood flowing through his brow and pushed his assault on Demigra.

Immedietly their fists met in a blur of raw speed as the Hybrid pushed into the new clash. Knees connected moments later as the demon committed himself to the battle. Strikes passed by one another as both weaved around blows, repaying each attack with two more. Phasing from sight, Demigra appeared above him, his axe kick finding air as Hiroshi disappeared from sight, appearing if on cue to Demigra's right, The Golden Saiyan's kick slamming into his forearm. Smirking confidently at him, Hiroshi felt a cold swear develop on the back of his neck.

Capitalizing on his hesitation, Demigra struck out, a quick, powerful jab snapping Hiroshi's head back, his body whipping around in a tight spin. The two of them paused for a moment in the air, Demigra nursing several cuts and s busted lip, Hiroshi spitting a mouthful of Crimson out into he vacuum.

" Better than I expected. You're certainly no push over." Hiroshi admitted coolly, before cracking his knuckles loudly.

" Because I am a god mortal. I've had millions of years to perfect my form and combat skill. It almost seems unfair that you've had so little time compared to me, to hone your skills." Demigra replied simply.

" Eh." Hiroshi remarked. " I'd be lying if I said that it didn't make this fight more exciting."

A sneer crossed the demons features as one of pure determination crossed Hiroshi's, the Saiyan sliding back into his stance as he attempted to predict the Demons next avenue of attack.
Last edited by New Rnclave on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Manifest stared for a moment at Thanos before blinking and shaking his head. "Don't trust Thanos, not for an instant. Anyway. I talked to Brand, and she got Fury to contact the rest. They should be mobilized within the hour. Before we talk plans, you should know- After Darkseid was killed, long story short, I'm the God of the Fragmented now, and a hell of a lot stronger than before." He turned, scanning the sky. "I don't sense him on his way yet. It's surreal- He feels almost exactly like Darkseid. Yet somehow... Worse." Suddenly, he winced and stared straight up at the sky. "What the hell just...?" He narrowed his eyes. "Something's up. We need to deal with this guy as soon as possible. Who is he, anyway?" He shook his head and turned back to Xander.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Knight's Domain
Lawbringer

5:30pm

Lawbringer was surveying the computer, looking at recent police reports of Criminal activity, which had been lowered due to Black Mask's attempted surge into chicago. Lawbringer located The Knight's transmitter, He was currently on the two large parking garage towers in downtown chicago, near Chicago's grand avenue. Lawbringer was interrupted when Sanza sent her a transmission, [Ms Anna, There is something you should see], "Put it on screen". Sanza put a large Wanted poster on the Large central monitor,
Kill The Knight, One Night Only

$25,000,000 Payment
For the Person Who manages to Kill The Knight in Chicago.

Lawbringer looked confused, "25 million dollars, who the hell has that kind of money to blow on one bounty?", [Black mask]. Lawbringer peered at the Monitor Sanza was hosting on, "We made sure he was arrested in Gotham", [His Bail was paid by an anonymous Bailer yesterday]. Lawbringer rubbed her forehead, "does Marcus know?", [he was the first person I Notified], "Contact Marcus". Sanza's Monitor turned from bright blue to black, it then showed Marcus' commlink.

Communications linked...
["I've been Notified of the Stuation"]
["And what are you Going to do?"]
["face Black Mask's Assassins"]
["Marcus you can't for the love of god These guys are probably armed to the teeth"]
["If i stay in the Domain and Hide, They'll put Innocents in danger to attract ,my attention. I will not allow them to, I will face these Scum"].
Lawbringer Sighed, ["Then we should Atleast try to figure out who is hunting you"]
["Have any Ideas?"], ["Me and Sanza will attempt to hack into Black Mask's channel to FInd out who he's contacted."]
["alright I'll handle whoever-] The Knight's call was interrupted by the sound of an ice like blast. ["I need to go"].
Communications disconnected....

Knighthunt: Killer Frost

The Knight dodged out of the way of a Large ice Blast, he gave one final message to lawbringer, ["I' need to go"]. The Knight disconnected communications and he turned around, to see Killer frost standing ona Large ice trail, 10 or so feet from the building's edge. "So you're the Infamous Knight Black mask wants dead, You don't look like much", "neither do you, However appearances are decieving". Killer Frost chuckled, "You've got a hot vocabulary, Better cool you down". Killer forst shot a large ice Blast at The Knight, The Knight ducked down behind the wallon the edge of the building. Killer frost jumped over and onto the wall, she shot Ice blast where The Knight had previously ducked down, however he was not there. "hehe, Trying to play hide and seek?", Just then a Distracrionary Explosive wen toff behind Killer frost, Catching her off guard.

Killer frost rubbed and blinked her eyes trying to regain her focus, however The Knight took advantage, lunging at Killer frost, kicking her to the side. Killer frost scoffed, "wow, what manners, hitting a lady", she raised one of her hands, shooting an Iceblast at The Knight, The Knight dodged and rolled to the side, hiding be a concrete Barrier, "Stark comments will get you nowhere frost" The Knight said. The Knight quickly prepped a Flashbang and threw it over the wall at Killer Frost, Killer frost created an ice shield to protect her from the blast, stopping most of it's effects. The Knight then vaulted over the concrete barrier and Kicked through the Icebarrier, shattering it, Killer frost tried to shoot an ice blast but the Knight diverted it and Kneed Killer frost straight in the chest. The Knight grabbed Killer frost by her shoudlers and slammed her back against a concrete wall, Killer frost looked up at the Knight, "You wouldn't hit a lady, would you". The Knight stared down at Killer frost, "Justice is Indiscriminate" The Knight said before Knocking frost out with a Punch. The Knight took a breath, then contacted Sanza, [What do you need sir?].

"Contact the Police Department, tell them Killer frost is on the top of one of the Parking towers and requires immediate arrest for assualt", [yes sir]. The Knight then looked down at the unconcious Killer frost, taking out a pair of handcuffs and cuffing her hands behind her back, before heaving himself over the edge wall of the garage and grappling away.

IF you have any concerns on Knighthunt or want a character to join on either side of Knighthutn, please TG me to plan it out
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:09 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Manifest stared for a moment at Thanos before blinking and shaking his head. "Don't trust Thanos, not for an instant. Anyway. I talked to Brand, and she got Fury to contact the rest. They should be mobilized within the hour. Before we talk plans, you should know- After Darkseid was killed, long story short, I'm the God of the Fragmented now, and a hell of a lot stronger than before." He turned, scanning the sky. "I don't sense him on his way yet. It's surreal- He feels almost exactly like Darkseid. Yet somehow... Worse." Suddenly, he winced and stared straight up at the sky. "What the hell just...?" He narrowed his eyes. "Something's up. We need to deal with this guy as soon as possible. Who is he, anyway?" He shook his head and turned back to Xander.

"Don't have to. He wants Khan dead just as much we do." Xander replied. "Namely for using him an ICBM. Honestly, Otis and Thanos know more about this than I do." He said waving his hand for them to come over. "Information. Anything and everything that could be of any help. And as for your new powers, that's great. We'll needed every bit of help we can get. Though I'm slightly peeved I didn't get any god powers..." He said and shook his head. "Start talking, both of you."

"He's strong as hell. Like, he was smacking me around like I was a ragdoll, and me and Thanos were beating the tar out of each other on mostly even ground. He's not a fan of pants. Has a horned helmet, stupid mustache, and is a huge ball of rage. His normal face looked like some veins were gonna pop. That's about all I gathered from the fight I had. Oh, and he somehow redirected my Omega beams. Never seen anyone do that before. Didn't even know it was possible." He said counting on his fingers thinking for a moment. "Yeah. That's all I know."

"He is the father of Darkseid. The child speaks true. From my brief encounter, he seems to be superior to Darkseid in every physical way. I believe he has the ability to alter the fabric of reality. Likely due to his potent connection to the Source. A physical confrontation would be disastrous, even for your champions." Thanos explained. "You must first devise a way to disrupt his connection to the Source. If he were to invade this planet, it would take him no more than the twitch of a finger to destroy it."

Xander sighed. "Alright. Thanos. I have some of the best technology in the galaxy right here. You've got the brains. We need to make this work. In the event you can't..."

"You do not need to remind me, human. Yuga Khan is every bit a threat to me as he is to you." He said and then noticed Xander had a backup plan. "Human. If you believe you have a way to stop Yuga Khan. Now is not the time to withhold ideas."

"Alright, who knows what spoils of war are? Everyone I assume. Well. I took some shit from the Builders that looked important. And you're going to help me figure it out. Namely because I can't decipher the language."

"Builder Technology is superior to any technology in this universe. Let us not waste time. We will start immediately."

"Great. Thanos and I will go work on this. Manifest, see if you can contact Hadri and Valka. I want all hands on deck. Stop him if you can, barring that, stall him. I have half an idea that just might work, but we need time. So keep Khan busy."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Lord Alastir

"I'm not going to ask you again Alastir, what in the hell are you doing all the way here in the Demon Realm, and If Demon God Demigra has been brought back to life, I assume that it is because of your doing." Arctico replied calmly, his dark blue eyes attempting to bore right into Alastir's dark red ones, something was horribly amiss, Alastir's power seemed significantly more darker than before, it felt as if Alastir had reverted to his primal state, but far more potent negative energy as well as a mystic energy that surrounded the Fallen God, just as soon as Arctico was to speak once more, Alastir began to chuckle darkly, his eyes dancing in amusement and sadistic joy, oh how Arctico was unaware of Alastir's true objectives, his arrogant mask that Alastir put on was beginning to crumble and wither away slowly, his true dark colors were revealing itself "Is something funny?" Arctico asked, standing ready for a fight.

"Oh how right you are Arctico, there is indeed something amiss with me..." Alastir put one palm up against the left side of his face and covered it, his dark and evil aura beginning to spin around him like a great whirlwind "Let us just say that there is a mockingbird that must be killed with a stone, I'm sure that you could sense what has happened, my godly essence has been stripped from me and I am rendered unable to use any of the great powers that have been bestowed upon myself, so I am going to get those powers back and get even with the little mockingbird known as Otis." Alastir hissed in utter delight, his grin spanning to ungodly lengths, his wide red eyes signifying the bloodlust behind these words, the sheer venom of his tone causing even Arctico to shudder inwardly.

Arctico began to chuckle before breaking out laughing, he knew good and well that Alastir was serious, but without his godly powers, how could Alastir even hope to stand against an overwhelming force such as the God of the Omega Sanction?! It was sheer madness "You can't be serious..." Arctico replied, his blue eyes squinting in disbelief "You think that by trying to gain an alliance with Demon God Demigra that you could stand against Otis?! You must certainly want a deathwish Alastir, because in your current state, you won't even be able to harm myself." Arctico pointed out, sensing the energy that was within Alastir, and it was miniscule at best.

However, Arctico did not yet know that he was already under Alastir's illusion, the person that Arctico spoke to was Alastir, but Arctico fell into the very spell as soon as he stared down Alastir, a fatal mistake on the Arcosian's part "Then why don't we put your theory to the test Arctico?!" Alastir's Illusion cackled, the dark aura that revolved around his body exploded forward in all directions "No matter what, I will make Otis pay!" The Illusion shot back, crashing directly into Arctico and connecting fists with the Arcosian, while the real Alastir sat on the sidelines, casually and patiently watching as Arctico began his fight against the Illusion.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Tomia wrote:
Disney
Roy was a bit surprised when Hannah pulled him into a hug, however Roy didn't pull away and leaned into her embrace, not speaking either and just standing there silently with the large were-dragon. Sam smiled brightly as she saw the pair, before freezing the igniter to the bombs and disarming the threat. She didn't want to ruin her younger sister's moment. But they had a job to do, and after that she and Roy would have plenty of time to be lovey dovey. "Alright, we should get going now. Anarky is waiting for us." John nodded, "Come on, I know the way. I saw it on the way in." John said leading them down a few hallways until they saw Anarky sitting on thrown, wielding two electric batons as about half a dozen armed guards surrounded him.

"Well, I'm glad you made it heroes. I would have liked for you to join our noble cause. But you've chosen your side and you'll pay the price for it." Her told them, jumping down from his throne and waving the baton's enticingly as the electricity sparkled from them.

Hannah then proceeded to create a fireball in her hands, wanting to get this over with so she could get back to enjoying the now empty park with Roy again. She made the fireball perhaps a little large, and thought it likely wouldn’t kill her target, it could catch fire and seriously injure him. Realizing this, hannah frowned and then dispelled the fireball, instead going for the good old fashioned approach of charging her enemy and then slam a fist right into Anarky’s face.

Tomia wrote:Nico
Nico frowned a little at his sister's first comment, but was distracted from it when she discussed the robbers memories. Apparently when she absorbed their energy she took their memories too. That was really cool. He pulled the key off the back of the phone and looked at it in awe. "Great catch Cat! As for what we should do. Well, let's see what you think about my idea for the encryption. Have you heard about the Young Bloods Cat? They're this new superhero team made up of kids like us. I thought maybe someone there might have the equipment necessary to decrypt the phone. Maybe then we'll get some answers as to who hired them." Nico said, not sure what Cat would think about his idea. He wasn't sure she'd be very enthusiastic about approaching the Young Bloods with this.

Cat paused. Tempted to say no to her brother. Then she folded her arms. “I don’t know… this is getting crazy. I…” She couldn’t deny what she saw. There were other people behind this, and they needed to be brought to justice before they hurt anyone else. So she sighed. “Fine. We’ll visit them. But I dunno what a bunch of kids like us are going to be able to do…”

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:The fragment chuckled, then continued. "Your first trial. Find me." It suddenly vanished, leaving behind a trail of nearly invisible energy. If Julie was creative, she would be able to use her ring to track its path through the Throne. When and if she found it again, it would be in the centre of a room about a quarter into the Throne, after winding through many twists and turns and vast rooms. The room she would find it in would be full of hundreds of amorphic blobs of metal, each about the size of a bus. The plaque for this room read "Training Room 01 - Enemy Replication."

Julie followed the trail walking through the winding path, a little annoyed with the sudden twists and turns, and when she came to the room, she saw the plaque. "Enemy replication..." She muttered, then frowned as she walked into the room, awaiting the next challenge.

The fragment suddenly appeared in front of her, nodding. "Good. Faster than I expected. But you must not only be fast." The fragment glowed crimson for a moment before the blobs solidified. Each formed a perfect cube. "One of these is hollow. On top of it is a black marking. Leave it intact, but destroy the others." About half of the metal blobs streamed into the walls, leaving around 200 targets throughout the room, with the marked cube placed randomly throughout it. The cubes themselves were each moderately difficult (for the average GL) to destroy, and, after they were, the metal would stream into the walls.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

"Tsk, tsk. You couldn't even be bothered to give me something other than the pre-recorded speech? You won't convince too many people of your purpose with that approach, Manifest, people prefer to be persuaded in less impersonal ways, believe me on that. I have gazed into trillions of mortal minds and by Infinity, some of them have rubbed off on me." The Black Dragon commented after hearing the speech that Manifest had given Julie, Lisa and Chorus earlier. She shook her head at Manifest, but then simply chuckled and flashed him a smile, evidencing that she was simply joking. For the most part anyway. It was true that contact with mortals often helped shape the personality of a World-Dragon, but that was neither here nor there.

"Now then, onto a more serious topic..." Hadrimmelis spoke, and then sighed, placing a hand on Manifest's shoulder as she looked at him. "Charles, I am a World-Dragon. My first and foremost instinct, hard-coded into my being, is to protect life, and even I consider that the universe you describe is something utopian, little more than a dream or, being generous, a very distant future." She said to him, no longer speaking as the Goddess who kept watch over the universe and who had unleashed her wrath over the Builders and had undone the damage they had caused. Now, she was simply speaking to Manifest as Manifest's friend, and this was evident by the concern in her voice, which suddenly sounded remarkably human.

"This task that you have imposed on yourself, my friend, it is a heavy burden. Others have shouldered it before, and they have not fared too well. And there is also that blade of yours to consider. The fact that both its power and that of a New God converge within your body makes me worry about you." The World-Dragon stated. She was well aware of the power of the blade, and more importantly, of its influence. It was indeed worrisome that Manifest wished to monitor the universe while wielding such a power. "You helped my people in their time of need. You are my friend, and I trust you. I would not hesitate to give you this 'blessing' you ask for if the safety of the universe was the only thing I was concerned about. But there is also your own safety to consider." She said, placing her other hand in his other shoulder and then looking at him straight in the eye. "Will you be alright, Charles?"

Manifest chuckled along with her, then returned to a sober expression once she started speaking again, nodding slowly. "I understand your concerns, my friend. Ever since I created this facility, I have spent the vast majority of my time meditating in my quarters, delving deep into my physiology to see what using my new powers did to me. Thus far, I have found nothing. I have created a hundred fragments, and my psych was unaltered, and I have exerted tremendous amounts of energy without breaking a sweat. The Blade itself, while admittedly attempting to exert far more influence on my mind than before, cannot affect me- I am protected by my New God powers."

He paused a moment, considering. "Many, in the past, have attempted to bear the weight of the Universe on their mind. They have always failed, for one reason or another- Corruption, weakness, arrogance. Though, in my soul, I may be but human, I am imbued with the powers of a God and governed by the mind of the tired man. Do not mistake me, Hadrimmelis- I am a tired man. I am tired of war, and I am tired of pain, and suffering, and I am tired of the darkness that resides within my soul. Who but the tired man may bear the mantle of protector? He who has long grown weary of the corruption that could pervert his purpose and he who lacks the stomach for arrogance? It is a a mantle I have created and that I have taken upon myself, but do not think I have not felt every misgiving and worry that might cross the mind. In the end, it simply stands that, though I am not perfect, and cannot even begin to imagine myself as such, I have an obligation to do that which I can, and I am the most well suited at the moment."

He looked into her eyes, his own shining brightly with sincerity. "I will be all right, my friend. And the impossible dream, the distant future that you spoke of? It will one day come about, and on that day, I will cease my interference, and I will show you a Universe that is as perfect as an imperfect man can get it."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Cora
Cora was surprised but relieved when Valancy showed up in support of her and Katie. She watched as the two earthen fists smashed into Apocalypse but then watches with alarm as they suddenly broke apart in a large energy blast.

"You'll have to do better than that to defeat me witch!" The Egyptian Pharoah shouted out to Valancy. Cora snarled at that comment. "Hey don't talk to my friend like that you walking fossil!" She shouted before heading toward Apocalypse at high speed and punching him. Apocalypse was knocked back by the punch but managed to maintain his balance. He then raised his hands and created a large energy blast that he aimed toward Cora. Cora saw a brief opening to strike but hesitated and the moment was lost. Apocalypse then launched the large energy blast at Cora and sent her flying hard into the JQ building.

However, as Cora wished in her mind that she had a another chance to get it right, she was suddenly brought back to the moment before Apocalypse had launched the strike and she didn't hesitate this time. She rushed at him at full speed before he could launched the strike and slammed into him. Knocking the large man hard into a nearby lamp post. Cora stared down at herself for a few moments, completely confused by what had happened. It was as if time had just gone in reverse, and her mistake had been totally erased from existence. How could that even be possible? What was happening to ber?

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Disney
Anarky quickly jumped out of the way of Hannah's fist quite gracefully as his men began unloading their clips at her. Sam began firing blasts of dark energy at the soldiers while Roy headed after Anarky. He took out his collapsible staff and expanded it, charging at the red hooded criminal as the two engaged in battle. Anarky saw his men being taken out and knew that he wouldn't stand much of a chance with Hannah still being a problem. Therefore he needed to do something drastic to make his escape. He pulled a grenade from his vest and managed to knock Roy's feet out from under him, holding the young man by the neck and holding the grand in his hands with his fingers around the pin. "Alright, I'm leaving now. Anyone tries to stop me, and shadow boy here goes boom with me." Anarky told the others looking straight at them.

Nico
Nico have a smile at his sister. "Hey, we just stopped a bank robbery sis. If we can do that, imagine what they can do. Besides, you've seen at tower in the sky? They're clearly well funded, and maybe they have the tech we need to figure this mystery out." Nico told Cat before calling a cab and taking the short drive towards the island that held the Young Blood tower. They would normally just use their family limo, bit their parents had the driver keep records of their travels, and Nick didn't want them to know where they were going. Soon they arrived at outside the tower and headed toward the lobby door. Nick looked up at the tower, a bit in awe. He had seen large buildings before, but the fact that this one belonged to crime fighting teens made it extra cool. He then rang the front doorbell, wondering who or what would answer.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:07 am

Kirisvala, for the second time that day, found herself standing on the rooftop of the Tower of Youth where she and the other Young Bloods lived. She had spent several minutes in her room earlier, brushing and braiding her hair to distract herself from the embarrassment she had felt after kissing Mars on the cheek, the bright blush on her face painfully evident on the reflection in her claw-framed mirror. She had been a tad nervous, wondering what Mars would think about her admittedly somewhat reckless display of affection and if he would appreciate it or feel weirded out or something, although she felt quite optimistic despite having some doubts about the matter. After all, such a thing happened only after a brief conversation wher he had reassured her by telling her how close they were and that he would always be there for her, not to mention the support that he had shown her after the strange incident that had apparently changed her. Surely after all of that he wouldn't mind, right? Surely after all of that, he would only think of it as an unorthodox 'thank you' gesture, because that was all it was, or so the Hadrian magician told herself, though a small part of her knew that it wasn't entirely true.

Regardless, though she had already left her room and decided to finally do as she said she would and try to experiment with her new powers to get used to them, there was still a bright smile present on her face, a result of the conversation she had with Mars. She was very happy, and admittedly not too focused on the task at hand, though she attempted to concentrate nonetheless. She already knew that she was regenerating so fast that she apparently couldn't age anymore, something that she tried not to think about too much. In addition to that, there was no denying that she felt better than ever, physically speaking, which she felt had something to do with her apparent transformation as well, leading her to deduce that her physical abilities, too, must have been improved somehow. However, at the moment, she was not too interested on testing the upper limits of her newfound strength, as she didn't know the specifics of her transformation and was afraid that she could break something if she was not careful with her actions.

In fact, the more she felt the power surging through her body, the more she stretched her arms and legs and felt the newfound strength in her muscles, it made her feel scared of what she could do now. Immersed in her thoughts now, she was almost able to ignore the loud scream coming from somewhere within the tower, only moving her claws to cover her ears, though she was careful not to damage her skin or her hair with that motion. She was starting to fear what had happened to her for real now. If her estimation of how far high her power had gone was accurate in the slightest, and she had no reason to exaggerate as she was not arrogant or proud, then the potential for accidental damage was immense. What would happen if she tried practicing her roars and her magic again? What would happen if one day she got angry and used some unknown power to do something she would regret? Hell, what if she got a little too emotional one day and hugged Mars without being careful about it? What if...?

The Hadrian was now on the verge of panic, and it was only then that she heard a voice behind her.

"There is no need to be afraid, gifted child of mine."

Surprised enormously by those words, Kirisvala slowly turned around, and when she had, her eyes went wide and her mouth went agape.

"Lady Hadrimmelis!"

Charmera wrote:---

Garnet simply shrugged at Masami's comment about asking a lot out of her. She really didn't mind, considering how killing demons and such had practically been her life during... well, the past few days, apparently. It really felt like a lot more time than that had already passed ever since all of this began for her, but she supposed that she was just misjudging the length of her demon hunting career. Time had a knack for working in funny ways, after all. She then nodded at the Kitsune as she stated that she didn't need any help carrying the blade; she had seemed pretty sick before, but was now clutching it tightly as if she didn't want to let go, so the blonde woman figured that it might warrant further observation, especially if she acted like she didn't want to hand the blade over when it was time, but for now she didn't think there was any reason to bother her friend.

Glancing over at Akari as she addressed her, Garnet frowned slightly. Not just because the joke had been terrible, which it had been, but also because she didn't want to be the only one there beside Masami when it was time to look at Azami's ugly face again. Either way, she didn't complain, and simply nodded at the Nekomata before she left, watching her. For someone who didn't seem to get along with him at all, she certainly did seem interested in where the prisoner was going, but she didn't say anything about it, as she figured it was none of her business, though not much of this was, either.

Hearing Masami calling out to her, the blonde woman nodded and then glanced at the device that Akihiko had left on the table for if they wanted to contact him later. She sighed. "Guess I am carrying that one after all." She said, grabbing it and then walking up to Masami. "Let's go."

Akari, truth be told, would not see much of anything for several minutes, as, for the most part, Akihiko seemed to be simply making his way through the streets of Tokyo, heading to someplace downtown. It didn't seem like he was up to anything interesting, even despite his method of moving from one place to the other, as he, too, was using the shadows to move, perfectly aware that a young man with torn and worn clothes and a sword in a magnetic scabbard would raise some suspicions about what he might be up to, to say the least. He was aware of this, and sought to avoid being seen.

After several more minutes of this, it seemed that Akihiko had finally reached his destination, and so, he dropped from a rooftop in a nearby alley and then walked around the corner, before finding himself in front of a nondescript antiques store. Standing in front of it, he took a deep breath and then made his best effort to open the door, go through it and close it as stealthily as possible. Miraclously, he managed to do all of this without ringing the little bell that was attached to the door, quite the feat considering how Akihiko was not the subtlest when it came to... most things, really.

Even so, his effort was for naught.

"Where were you, young man? I've been calling you for hours!" Chided a voice from outside the room. From a nearby door emerged a woman in her early forties who looked like she must have been very beautiful when she was younger, with long blonde hair and eyes just like those of the Half-Oni shielded behind a small pair of glasses. She wore a pristine white coat over a green blouse, and was sitting on a wheelchair.

"Um, hi mom-" Akihiko began, but was cut short rather quickly.

"Answer me." His mother commanded, a slight frown on her face. Akihiko, too, frowned at this.

"Okay, okay. I was saving some scared kids from a bunch of Oni who were probably going to eat them or worse and I ran into a bit of trouble, but I'm alright now, see? Are you happy now?" He asked, perhaps more forcefully than necessary. The woman's expression softened significanty at this point.

"I understand. But I was worried about you, Akihiko. I am your mother, after all." She stated. Akihiko started feeling bad about having nearly shouted at her; it was understandable that she'd be worried, since he had been gone for far longer than usual and had evidently been through a lot of fighting, even if his wounds had already healed. Sighing, Akihiko walked towards his mother and leaned in to hug her.

"Well, think of how those mothers must've felt when their kids returned instead of thinking of how long I was gone." He stated. She smiled.

"Yes, yes, I know. My boy is a hero." She said, ruffling his hair once he pulled away. Had there been anyone else present, Akihiko might've felt embarrassed, but right now, he was simply happy. He could enjoy the moment; after all, there was no one spying on him or anything, right?

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Hadrimmelis smiled at Manifest's last remark, and then pulled the recently ascended New God into an embrace.

"I don't believe you at all." She spoke, her tone not quite somber and yet full of stern skepticism. She let go shortly after, her smile still present.

"However, I do admire your determination and the resolve with which you speak these words that I find so absurd. You have convinced me that, in any case, your intentions are not corrupted, and so, I will gladly give you this 'blessing' that you ask for in this endeavor of yours. Continue doing what you do best, Charles. And if, despite it being entirely impossible, you do still manage to create this utopian realm you speak of so fondly and hopefully, then on that day, my friend, I will gladly swallow my words. In the mean time, you will have to content yourself with my blessing." The World-Dragon stated, before turning around, her red cape and cloak both billowing behind her despite the obvious lack of wind in that place.

"Now then," She spoke. "if that is all, I do believe that I have fixed approximately ninety percent of the total damage caused by the Builder War by now, so, instead of continuing that I believe I will return to my exploration of human culture through the use of the Orb of Cognition. This 'One Punch Man' animation in particular is rather amusing. Farewell, Manifest. We will meet again soon I suspect." She stated, before flying off the Universal Fortress.

But, instead of heading to an empty planet to continue watching anime, she felt that one of her many daughters had grown powerful and was distressed and in dire need of guidance, and so, the Black Dragon created a Serpent Hole that deposited her next to the Hadrian instantly.

"There is no need to be afraid, gifted child of mine." She said.

Tomia wrote:---

"Alright, I am really getting tired of all this." Spoke the eldest of the Grimm sisters suddenly, having been silent and letting the others deal with the threats as they wished. She might've been able to do so in a slightly less messy way, she supposed, but the others seemed a tad trigger-jumpy for the most part, and if they would save her some of the energy she had left, then all the better for her. However, after all that they had done, now the asshole who put bombs in Disney World was threatening to blow up her little sister's new friend, and that was just the kind of thing she wasn't willing to stand for anymore. Thus, having decided to act, she currently had her hand raised and her palm pointed towards Anarky. That she was exhausted was evident by looking at her, though perhaps obscured by her distracting beauty, but she had enough energy left to deal with the situation. She was, in fact, already exerting her powers over her enemy. If Anarky tried to pull the pin on the grenade, he wouldn't be able to do so.

"What kind of madman tries to bomb Disney World in the first place? There's children here, idiot." She said, clearly not happy at all with what Anarky had done. "Besides, Disney has enough money to rebuild this thing from scratch even if you did manage to blow it up. Your little message was only going to bite you in the ass sooner or later. You should've gone to bomb someone who cares." She berated the likely quite confused criminal. "Now then, I came here to relax with my sisters, have some fun, and maybe eat cotton candy or whatever it is people do at Disney World. But clearly that's not possible at all now and I'm rather pissed about that. And that boy you're holding there? He happens to be the new best friend of my little sister Hanah here, and they were getting along rather well. I love my sister, you know, and if you blew that boy up she would probably be very sad, which I would hate to see." The young woman then paused and sighed.

"But I'm rambling a little. What I wanted to say was this: save me the effort of screwing you over and let Roy go, or I swear by the moon I'll make you take that grenade and shove it up your own ass." She threatened with venom in her voice and a face that implied she was ready to go through with it.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:02 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Garnet simply shrugged at Masami's comment about asking a lot out of her. She really didn't mind, considering how killing demons and such had practically been her life during... well, the past few days, apparently. It really felt like a lot more time than that had already passed ever since all of this began for her, but she supposed that she was just misjudging the length of her demon hunting career. Time had a knack for working in funny ways, after all. She then nodded at the Kitsune as she stated that she didn't need any help carrying the blade; she had seemed pretty sick before, but was now clutching it tightly as if she didn't want to let go, so the blonde woman figured that it might warrant further observation, especially if she acted like she didn't want to hand the blade over when it was time, but for now she didn't think there was any reason to bother her friend.

Glancing over at Akari as she addressed her, Garnet frowned slightly. Not just because the joke had been terrible, which it had been, but also because she didn't want to be the only one there beside Masami when it was time to look at Azami's ugly face again. Either way, she didn't complain, and simply nodded at the Nekomata before she left, watching her. For someone who didn't seem to get along with him at all, she certainly did seem interested in where the prisoner was going, but she didn't say anything about it, as she figured it was none of her business, though not much of this was, either.

Hearing Masami calling out to her, the blonde woman nodded and then glanced at the device that Akihiko had left on the table for if they wanted to contact him later. She sighed. "Guess I am carrying that one after all." She said, grabbing it and then walking up to Masami. "Let's go."

"About time Masami." Remarked Azami as the two of them walked through. She stat upon a lavish throne, attended to by Yokai servants and wined and dined by Neko, her Nekomata daughters were ever at her side "Despite what could be said about your... "progress" you are quite tardy my Niece."

"We dealt with the Oni."

"I know. Quite nice I have to say. I found the part about the children especially touching. Even if they are humans, you really can't resist having your heart strings plucked by their plight. Poor little things..." She sighed, now relaxing in her seat. She seemed to stop talking to the two of them.

"...That it?" Masami wondered why she was feeling so annoyed. She was normally at least a little resistant to her aunts antics.

"Hmmm?" Replied the regal Nekomata. "Oh. Yes. So sorry, I didn't realise you were still there..." She chuckled. "You tend to loose track of insects."

Masami sighed, and then bowed. She then turned away. But before she could go back through the portal she heard the Nekomata's voice again.

"Aren't you going to mention the sword?"

Masami paused. Then turned to see Azami now sat up slightly, though only slightly. "The sword."

"We found a sword. Can we go now?"

Azami paused, and then burst out laughing. "She's forgetting something isn't she?" She spoke, stifling the laugh into a mere giggle. She turned to Garnet. "I believe she said to you that she would bring the blade to me..."

Masami's hand tightened on the blade even more. She had forgotten, but Azami didn't need to humiliate her in front of Garnet.

Akari, truth be told, would not see much of anything for several minutes, as, for the most part, Akihiko seemed to be simply making his way through the streets of Tokyo, heading to someplace downtown. It didn't seem like he was up to anything interesting, even despite his method of moving from one place to the other, as he, too, was using the shadows to move, perfectly aware that a young man with torn and worn clothes and a sword in a magnetic scabbard would raise some suspicions about what he might be up to, to say the least. He was aware of this, and sought to avoid being seen.

After several more minutes of this, it seemed that Akihiko had finally reached his destination, and so, he dropped from a rooftop in a nearby alley and then walked around the corner, before finding himself in front of a nondescript antiques store. Standing in front of it, he took a deep breath and then made his best effort to open the door, go through it and close it as stealthily as possible. Miraclously, he managed to do all of this without ringing the little bell that was attached to the door, quite the feat considering how Akihiko was not the subtlest when it came to... most things, really.

Even so, his effort was for naught.

"Where were you, young man? I've been calling you for hours!" Chided a voice from outside the room. From a nearby door emerged a woman in her early forties who looked like she must have been very beautiful when she was younger, with long blonde hair and eyes just like those of the Half-Oni shielded behind a small pair of glasses. She wore a pristine white coat over a green blouse, and was sitting on a wheelchair.

"Um, hi mom-" Akihiko began, but was cut short rather quickly.

"Answer me." His mother commanded, a slight frown on her face. Akihiko, too, frowned at this.

"Okay, okay. I was saving some scared kids from a bunch of Oni who were probably going to eat them or worse and I ran into a bit of trouble, but I'm alright now, see? Are you happy now?" He asked, perhaps more forcefully than necessary. The woman's expression softened significanty at this point.

"I understand. But I was worried about you, Akihiko. I am your mother, after all." She stated. Akihiko started feeling bad about having nearly shouted at her; it was understandable that she'd be worried, since he had been gone for far longer than usual and had evidently been through a lot of fighting, even if his wounds had already healed. Sighing, Akihiko walked towards his mother and leaned in to hug her.

"Well, think of how those mothers must've felt when their kids returned instead of thinking of how long I was gone." He stated. She smiled.

"Yes, yes, I know. My boy is a hero." She said, ruffling his hair once he pulled away. Had there been anyone else present, Akihiko might've felt embarrassed, but right now, he was simply happy. He could enjoy the moment; after all, there was no one spying on him or anything, right?

Someone definitely favours his mother. Akari thought as she slid down from a tree, internally giggling and wishing she brought a camera. Though part of her felt a slight sorrow. She had never had a loving parent who would be concerned about where she was at all.

She wondered what it would be like... She decided to sate her curiousity a little more and so she walked towards them and she turned herself into a small cat. She meowed as she came close to the two of them, giving them her best and most cutest begging face. She was a master of seeming cute in cat form.

Tomia wrote:Disney
Anarky quickly jumped out of the way of Hannah's fist quite gracefully as his men began unloading their clips at her. Sam began firing blasts of dark energy at the soldiers while Roy headed after Anarky. He took out his collapsible staff and expanded it, charging at the red hooded criminal as the two engaged in battle. Anarky saw his men being taken out and knew that he wouldn't stand much of a chance with Hannah still being a problem. Therefore he needed to do something drastic to make his escape. He pulled a grenade from his vest and managed to knock Roy's feet out from under him, holding the young man by the neck and holding the grand in his hands with his fingers around the pin. "Alright, I'm leaving now. Anyone tries to stop me, and shadow boy here goes boom with me." Anarky told the others looking straight at them.

Hannah gritted her teeth and growled, a look of rage in her eyes as she looked at Anarky. She didn't move, though she needed to get Roy out of this situation. She didn't know what to do, and so stood there.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Charmera wrote:Julie followed the trail walking through the winding path, a little annoyed with the sudden twists and turns, and when she came to the room, she saw the plaque. "Enemy replication..." She muttered, then frowned as she walked into the room, awaiting the next challenge.

The fragment suddenly appeared in front of her, nodding. "Good. Faster than I expected. But you must not only be fast." The fragment glowed crimson for a moment before the blobs solidified. Each formed a perfect cube. "One of these is hollow. On top of it is a black marking. Leave it intact, but destroy the others." About half of the metal blobs streamed into the walls, leaving around 200 targets throughout the room, with the marked cube placed randomly throughout it. The cubes themselves were each moderately difficult (for the average GL) to destroy, and, after they were, the metal would stream into the walls.

Julie nodded, and then set about quickly finding the one with the black marking. And then she turned to a nearby box and aimed at it with her ring. She frowned as the ring had trouble blasting the box apart, but managed to do it after some time. She looked at it frowning. One by one... that's going to take too long. And I'm guessing that part of the test is going to be the speed at which I demolish these things. She thought. And then she grabbed the marked box and moved it to the side of the room and protected it with GL shielding. She picked up one of the boxes telekinetically and had an idea. She both used her martian powers and her ring powers in concert, increasing the amount of force she could use dramatically. She aimed her box at a northern cluster of boxes and then sent the missile hurtling towards the group with railgun like force, the explosion obliterated the boxes around the projectile box. She repeated this a few times with those areas not so close to the marked box. And then she used both her martian powers and her Gl powers to tear apart those boxes that were near her box. She had cleared out all the boxes with quite efficient speed.
Last edited by Charmera on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:04 am

Knighthunt: Anarky

The Knight grappled onto the roof of a Chicago apartment complex, rain starting to pour down onto the city, fitting for the fairly drasstic degree of the night. The Knight gazed at the City lights, being dimmed and covered by the rain pouring down in chicago, the Rain pattering off the plates of the Knight's armor. The long silent gaze was interrupted when The Knight was contacted by Lawbringer, The Knight connected their comms.

Communications established....
["Any new information on the list of people Black Mask has hired?"],
["no, But Anarky is in Chicago, He's held up at Chicago Daley Plaza. He's calling you out"],
"I'll go Confront him, keep safe Anna"]
Communications disconnected....

The Knight then stepped off the edge of the Apartment complex's roof, he formed his Cape to allow him to begin to Glide to Daley plaza. The Knight noticed while gliding towards Daley Plaza, that there were a number of Anarchy symbols on the buildigns, windows, and walls around Daley Plaza, aswell many fires in barrels were about, along with visages to Anarky as possible Tributes. The Knight landed down on the black granite rock, infront of the Large Metal Picasso statue in Daley Plaza. the Picasso was spray painted with a number of Anarchy Symbols, The Knight gazed at the statue before looking around. "Anarky, I know you're here. Come on Out". The Knight heard clapping, turning around he saw Anarky walking from behind a Pillar near the Daley Plaza skyscraper. "So the Galant Knight comes to defend the Status Quo", "Stop this Now Anarky", "or what?", "Or I'll break every bone in your Body". Anarky scoffed, "the nerve of you, Defending the corrupt and crooked officials of this city, I expected better". "I defend Justice, Unlike you, who is simply here for some misguided attempt at freedom". Anarky laughed, then from behind the other pillars, walls, tents, and corners of Daley paza, anarky's supporters revealed themselves. "You see Knight, this is a battle you cannot win, Kill Him!".

Anarky's supporters charged at The Knight, around 20 in total it was a meanacing force, however The Knight quickly threw a Distracionary Exlosive at the bulk of the horde. The Explosive went off, catching a multitude of them off guard, The Knight wen tot work lunging in to the crowd. The Knight tackled one Anarky supporter, Knocking him down and giving him punch straight to the jaw. The Knight then grabbed another Anarky supporter by the neck, pushign him into 3 more supporters knocking them all down. The Knight dodged a punch threw by one Anarky Supporter, then grabbed the man' arm with both hands and bent it the wrong way, breaking it. The Knight then grabbed the Anarky supporter and tossed him at 4 of his friends, knocking them down. The Knight then curbstomped 2 of the Knocked down Anarky supporters, knocking them out, an Anarky Supporter jumped on The Knight's back from behind,. by The Knight simply reached back and grabbed the Anarky's supporters shoulders and heaved him over his head, causing him to be thrown at a dumpster, hitting it and Knocking him out.

While The Knight began fastly taking down Anarky's men, Anarky quickly thought of a back up plan, Anarky then reached into a metal box nearby and grabbed an unlit Molotov Cocktail. Anarky Set the wragonfire, then yelled, "YOU CANNOT STOP THE REVOLUTION YOU CORRUPT DRONE". The Knight saw Anarky's molotov, then fired a Knight Dart at Molotov, Breaking the bottle and causing Anarky to be set ablaze. Anarky's supporters looked in shock, The Knight then fired a Dart at a sprinkler nozzle mounted above Anarky, breakign the nozzle and dousing Anarky with water, putting the fire out. The Knight then looked at the 6 concious Anarky supporters, "if you Don't want to end up like your leader, I'd suggest running". The Anarky Supporters bolted, scattering like rodents as they ran, vaulting over trash cans, walls, and running from Daley Plaza. The Knight then walked over to anarky, grabbing his slightly burnt red vest by the color. "it's Over Anarky" The Knight said tearing off Anarky's mask with oen hand. The Knight handcuffed Anarky to a nearby pole, "you cannot stop the Revolution", The Knight peered back at Anarky, "There is No revolution, only your vision of Grandure". The Knight then contacted Sanza, [yes sir?], "I need you to contact the Chicago Police department, tell them Anarky and 14 of his supporters are awaiting arrest. Also, call the Municipality service to clean up this graffiti", [Of couse sir]. The Knight looked back at Anarky, slumped and brooding on the ground, The Knight then shot his grapple and left Daley Plaza.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Deforestation: A God's Strife

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:59 am

Lord Kazuko Masaki: God of Nature

Kazuko landed with a soft thud, standing atop a patch of land that had been effectively bulldozed and left devoid of a large percentage of life, with only small plants being left behind from the destruction caused by deforestation, and as a result, Kazuko's emotions began to twist and turn into a strange anomaly that not even Kazuko could hope to understand, he felt anger, fury, and even a red mist that began to descend down upon his ocular vision, he felt as if he were ready to lose his mind and destroy every human city in South America, but he also felt sorrow, depression, and even grief begin to overcome his anger, replacing it with sympathy towards the native animals that were forced to relocate to other portions of the rain forest, which were also in the process of being deforested "My poor children..." Kazuko muttered inwardly, his ecological empathy spanning as far as the Amazon River, he could feel it, the rainforest was in danger and Kazuko knew it, something had to be done or the Earth would suffer an ecological catastrophe beyond all comprehension "I will not let a realm of such beauty and majesty be destroyed, not like this." Kazuko replied with restrained anger and sorrow.

Closing his eyes, Kazuko connected with the vast Amazon Rain Forest, from the Eastern End of Peru to the Eastern Tip of Colombia, he could feel everything occurring within his domain, every breath that was taken, every single step as well as every drop of rain that descended upon the vast forest, he felt like he was Omnipresent! He was astounded by such a feeling, having never experienced something close to Omnipresence, it was true that anything beyond nature was out of his sight, but the whole Earth was nature incarnate, he could extend his field of vision to the very ends of Earth with enough time and training in his naturistic sight "Let us see what I can do about the Amazon Rainforest..." Kazuko brought his arms up to the heavens, calling upon the primal elements of Water, Air, and Earth to him, causing the skies to grow dark with Cumulonimbus clouds, lighting occasionally flashing from within these mighty storms that Kazuko called upon.

In the areas that had been devoid of life for the longest times, the rain began to fall aggressively, feeding the small plants that had been left over from deforestation, while in the places that were in danger of being deforested, large gusts of wind as well as local earthquakes began to knock the lumberjacks and machinery down to the ground, with numerous wooden roots shooting out of the ground, pulling the workers from their machines and then dropping them carefully on the ground, while the other vines began to quite literally tear the metal machinery to pieces before they finally rooted themselves to the ground and began to reform themselves into towering trees that slowly restored life to the portions of deforested land, allowing life to flourish once more and by extent, decreasing the chances of radical climate change substantially, as the Amazon Rainforest was considered the largest forest on all of Earth, and as life continued to return to the barren portions of the rainforest, Kazuko's negative emotions began to fade away once more, only to be replaced by far more positive emotions, the Amazon Rainforest was returning to optimal health, at a relatively fast rate as well!

As the thunderstorms overhead began to devolve into nothing but a soft drizzle of rain, Kazuko's eyes opened up once more, glowing with life and happiness, he felt harmony once more in such a chaotic world, one of his many realm's returning back to life once more, but Kazuko knew it, there was still more work to be done, there were still forests in Southeast Asia, Central Africa, and even the Northern and Eastern Tips of Australia that still needed to be restored to optimal health, he had to do this, he knew that much to be true "The work of a god is never done it seems." Kazuko stated to no one in particular before shooting off in the direction of central Africa, moving at incredible speeds due to the Amazon Rainforest being restored to life, it increased Kazuko's resilience, his speed, his defense, and his attack as well as his supplementary and auxiliary powers, his guardianship of nature had just begun, the God of Nature beginning to make his presence known to the world, he was Kazuko Masaki, and he would make sure that the last bastions of nature would never be destroyed, not under his watchful eye.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Disney
John was quite surprised by Sarah's anger. She had been quite for most of the trip and looked quite tired. It was clear she was very frustrated and angry. He frowned a bit, knowing that this vacation hadn't gone the way he had planned. He knew it wasn't exactly his fault, but he couldn't help but feel like these chain of events might have ruined his chances with Sarah. He pushed those thoughts from his mind and focused on helping Roy, though it didn't seem like he needed much help anymore. Thanks to Sarah and her frankly scary speech, Anarky seemed like he couldn't move at all. Roy realized this and carefully wiggled out of the villian's arms and after grabbing the grenade from his hand, slamming the hooded vigilante hard to the ground. Roy then turned to Sarah, clearly a little shaken up, but physically unharmed. "Thank you Sarah, you saved my life." Roy said gratefully to her. John then spoke up, a little nervous about speaking to Sarah directly in the moment so he spoke to the group as a whole. "Well, I'll call in to the police and let them know its safe to come in and secure the park. We did really good work today."

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Upper Atmosphere
Earth

Uriel watched over the slowly spinning world below him, sitting on thin air with his legs crossed and arms folded. His usual attire was a hooded jacket and jeans that billowed gently around him in the thin atmosphere this high above the planet. Ever since he had left the avatar of Otis on the surface of the Moon, Uriel had sat and watched the foreign world spinning below him. There was activity on a great scale that he could see; blooming rainforests beneath a heavy sky of clouds laden with rain, all taking place on the South American continent. The divine power that he could feel even from this distance gave him a shiver that the cold of the frigid atmosphere could not do.

Uriel was of half a mind to go for a closer look when something came into his scope of awareness. Something he couldn't see. Uriel dashed into motion; moving from a sitting position up into a focused stance, looking everywhere around him. This wasn't the same sensation he felt earlier on the Moon, he was sure of that.

"Who's there?" Uriel called out, a challenge in his voice. He waited a few moments more, but the challenge went unanswered and he felt himself flush out of foolishness. Of course there was nothing there.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:04 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:- Snip -

Lord Kazuko Masaki: God of Nature

Just as Kazuko entered the upper Atmosphere of Earth, he could feel Uriel's energy signature nearby, he knew who it was, as Satera had been talking to Uriel before Alastir took over the fusion and attempted to destroy the planet, ever since then, Uriel remained a general mystery to Kazuko himself, but to miss out talking to a person from another Universe? Kazuko could not miss out on this offer, but he had to keep moving, he could feel the strife of the animals up in Africa, poachers all over the place, slaughtering the lions, tigers, and jaguars for their furs, something that began to fill Kazuko's head with negative emotions, which was always meant to kick in so that he would know where to go next, taking a slight detour, Kazuko rebounded and came skidding to a halt right in front of Uriel. Although Kazuko had a great Divine Presence within him, it was not innately intimidating, it was actually based off of the current ecosystem of the Earth, his energy fluctuating between anger and happiness, but Kazuko's emotional control was so strong that his own independent energy was curbing the anger made by his connection to the ecosystem of the planet.

As Kazuko stared at Uriel, he smiled faintly, extending a hand to Uriel, his aura wrapping around his body calmly, turning his anger into a welcoming presence "Ah, Uriel, am I right?" Kazuko smiled "I would love to stand here and talk to you, but I am in a bit of a rush, as the God of Nature, it is my responsibility to help protect and maintain the last bastions of nature and protect them from the humans, but I am on good terms with many of Earth's defenders, but not with the human population, would you like to join me on my journey to the African Continent?" Kazuko asked, although he sounded as if he was in a rush, which he was, as he wanted to stop the poachers before many of the endangered animals would be pushed into the brink of extinction.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 pm

"Thanos and I will work on our little project. I'll have Naja meet up with you guys. She'll take my place while I'm working." Xander said. "Form a perimeter, lure Khan, and keep him busy. Hell, beat him if you can. Then maybe we won't even have to bother. Let's get to work Thanos." Xander said and left the room with Thanos behind him. They arrived at a large storage area. When Xander opened it, there was what looked like some large laser. "I'm not an engineer. But this looks like some kind of weapon. Must be a damn powerful one if they had it on that space station. They had ships that could crack open planets. So if we could either aim it at Apokolips or Khan's face... You're getting what I'm saying right?"

"It's not terribly difficult to understand." Thanos said and took the thing apart. "This does not fit what normal weapon circuitry would look like. It is indeed meant to project vast amounts of energy. But the energy is not inherently destructive. It will take time, and we will discover it's purpose. Perhaps this might be enough to remove Yuga from this reality."

"The sooner the better. I'm looking at the power source..." He said using his X-ray vision to scan the device. "It actually seems to be relatively low yield from what I expected out of a super weapon from a hyper advanced species... You could barely blow up a city with that. Even we have weapons with more punch than that."

"If there is one thing you take away from this experience, human. It is that much of this technology is not what it seems. It may appear to be a weapon to the untrained eye, but it's true purpose could be something else entirely." Thanos explained as he turned the device on. Of course he couldn't read Builder, but that was why Xander called him there. "Hm. This language is far more complex than most I have seen."

"The biggest problem isn't the language." He said and dropped a book in front of him. "Karnilla, I'm sure you met her. Charming lady. Gave me a wedding gift to a library filled with pretty much all knowledge ever. Or most of it. Either way. I think this is a form of Builder dictionary. It should take us more than a few hours. I just hope we have that long."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse