NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:18 am

Mars
Mars turned to Kiris and stood up when she said that her wound had in fact healed completely. He went over and even checked for himself, just to make sure. This had confirmed what the blood test had showed him, and Mars had no idea what to think about it. He had to tell Kiris the truth though, she deserved to know what was going on with her own body.

"Um... Kiris, there's something we need to talk about." He said as he sat down in a nearby chair. "Your body, it's regenerating itself at a remarkable rate. I don't know how or why, but it's happening to the point where you may not be able to sustain permanent injury or damage to your body. Which... I think... would make you functionally immortal." Mars said letting the words hang in the air for a moment. Still having trouble comprehending it himself. "I don't know what this thing was that passed through you, but it seems like it has changed your body and your abilities quite drastically. Though luckily, there don't seem to be any noticeable negative effects, at least that I can tell so far." Mars explained. "I'll keep running tests to see what else has changed, but it seems like you might have a number of new abilities that have come from this strange entity that you encountered."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:24 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:- Snip -

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Lord Satera/The Highfather of Mortis

"Hmm..." Satera said, his mind clearly in a lot of thought as Uriel thought that Satera was capable of actually able to connect with gods in a multiversal distance, Alastir and Spera did not know how to do such a thing, and neither did Lord Ouranos in all of his mighty wisdom and knowledge know how to transcend the Multiversal Plane and contact others from differing Universes "Unfortunately my friend, I do not know how to contact other gods in differing universes as I am not the most powerful of them all, but rather, if what you seek is to return home, I would put my efforts into finding the Living Tribunal, other than that, you might as well get comfortable now my friend, because it was by fate's intervention that you found yourself here in this Universe, and if you have been brought here, than you may not be going back home for quite some ti-" Satera's eyes widened in shock before he fell onto his knees in shock, a great catastrophe had just stricken the Masaki Galaxy, rendering a large portion of it left utterly barren and shattered into nothingness, while this was a major reaction for the Fusion, inwardly, a great fight for dominance had just begun.

Alastir nearly felt his entire psyche nearly break apart as a result of Apokolips being brought into the plane of the Universe, the Masaki Galaxy itself suffered dearly for this action, and as a result? Alastir went wild "I've waited long enough, I know perfectly well who was responsible for that action, it was Otis!" Alastir screeched, one hand wrapped around Spera's throat, and the other pouring with black energy that slowly began to corrupted the consciousness of Satera and allowed him to slowly manipulate the actions of Satera "It's time..." Alastir formed a sphere of black energy over Spera, blocking out his own light energy and keeping him suppressed "To destroy Earth!"

This declaration from Alastir was, as a matter of fact transmitted through Satera's mouth, who rose up into the heavens, with his hand extended towards the Earth, a downright cruel and sadistic grin on his face as a an energy orb of monstrous proportions formed on top of his hand "It's time, to destroy Earth!" Satera cried out in laughter, this action catching the attention of everyone on the moon, Asumar and Kazuko included.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Otis' avatar which was busy keeping the Pantheon up heard someone shouting about destroying the Earth. Which was obviously against what he had in mind. Once he left to go see who it was making such a threat, he saw Satera aiming to just blow up the planet, but the good news is that he didn't seem to notice him yet. Satera was a fusion. So that meant that the best way to stop the attack without killing someone would be to damage the consciousness. Or just remove one of them. That would work. Otis teleported in front of Satera's blast. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that Satera." He said and crossed his arms. "Dunno what's got your panties in a knot, but chill out man. Blowing up planets ain't cool. Come on. Put the blast away or I'm gonna have to get physical. Ya don't wanna get physical with me bro. Trust me. I'd say you can ask Darkseid what happens when I wanna take someone down, but he's dead. So let's just talk about this before I do something you're going to regret."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 pm

It was at this moment that Satera's large planet-destroying orb of energy compressed into a far smaller and more manageable size that resembled a snowball in his hand, but was pulsating with crimson red energy. There was also something off about Satera, instead of his eyes glowing gold, they were glowing with pure red, murderous intent for the planet that lied below them all. Satera's eyes narrowed, but instead of talking in his normally soft and benevolent voice, he spoke in a cold, despondent voice that mimicked Alastir's anger "You... It was you who was responsible for bring Apokolips into this Universes plane of existance!" Satera practically hissed out in anger as he refused to allow the small orb of energy from dissipating entirely "You have no idea about the repercussions that came with that action, you've irreversibly damaged the Masaki Galaxy and left it scarred and broken forever, you have no idea about the billions of lives you've just killed, and as the God of the Masaki Galaxy, your 'home' has just asked for it's destruction, for an eye for an eye..." Satera's hand rose once more "MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND!" Satera (Alastir) exclaimed in rage as he thrusted the orb of planet-destroying energy forth, towards Otis as well as the Earth.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:06 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

It was at this moment that Satera's large planet-destroying orb of energy compressed into a far smaller and more manageable size that resembled a snowball in his hand, but was pulsating with crimson red energy. There was also something off about Satera, instead of his eyes glowing gold, they were glowing with pure red, murderous intent for the planet that lied below them all. Satera's eyes narrowed, but instead of talking in his normally soft and benevolent voice, he spoke in a cold, despondent voice that mimicked Alastir's anger "You... It was you who was responsible for bring Apokolips into this Universes plane of existance!" Satera practically hissed out in anger as he refused to allow the small orb of energy from dissipating entirely "You have no idea about the repercussions that came with that action, you've irreversibly damaged the Masaki Galaxy and left it scarred and broken forever, you have no idea about the billions of lives you've just killed, and as the God of the Masaki Galaxy, your 'home' has just asked for it's destruction, for an eye for an eye..." Satera's hand rose once more "MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND!" Satera (Alastir) exclaimed in rage as he thrusted the orb of planet-destroying energy forth, towards Otis as well as the Earth.

Otis sighed and rolled his eyes. "Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you." He said and blasted Satera's Energy blast with the Omega beams which redirected it out of the solar system. "As for you... I'ma do a little brain surgery." He said and reached into Satera's chest. "Enee, meenie, miney... Moe." He said and pulled Alastir out of the fusion. "Well, look at that. I got a prize!" He said. "Alright buddy. I'm being as gentle as I possibly can be. The universe is a very big place and I can put you in some places where you'll never get out. I don't want to hurt you or do anything of the sort, but I'm certainly not gonna let you go around blowing up planets as you see fit. That's Galactus' job. Last I check, you're not wearing a stupid helmet with a fascination for the color purple. It's a cold cruel universe out there big guy. It doesn't give a damn about you. I learned that the hard way. Now. Are you going to hit the road or is your stupidity going to start getting painful?"

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Knight's Domain

The Knight flew the VTOL over the concealed spot in Johnson park, waiting for the VTOL platform to become visible and landing the VTOL down on it. the VTOL platform lowered, once it was below the surface the concealed hangar door closed. Lawbringer looked around taking off her mask, Anna observed the intricate workings of the VTOL. Anna looked at the Knight, he stared at the Monitor on the VTOL as the Radar and Statistics changed. Anna turned her head to the The Knight, "Where are you taking us?", "My Base of Operations; My friend nicknamed it 'The Knight's Domain' ". the VTOL finally lowered down and stopped, the top of the VTOl opened and The Knight climbed out, with Anna following him. they entered the Large main room, Knight pressed a button on his left gauntlet, causing the series of white Lights to turn on. The Knight walked over to the Armor Containment Pod, Anna stopped by the large Computer. "who are you?", the Knight simply stepped into the Armor Containment pod as it closed.

Anna raised an eyebrow as the edges of the Pod doors shined with a blue light, after the ambient sound stopped Marcus stepped out and approached Anna. "I'm Marcus Branston". Anna's eyes grew slightly wide, "You're one of the Head CEOs of the Cryotech Corporation". Marcus nodded, "Surprised you knew that, Since I don't really interact or go about Company business". Anna shrugged as she set her mask down on a nearby Table, "I've Made it a Task to know he Ins and Outs of Chicago, Your Father Thomas Branston also works with you" Marcus nodded. "speaking of which", Marcus pressed a button on his High tech watch, then spoke into it. "Sanza, be a dear and Send my Father down will you", [Of Course sir]. Anna raised an eyebrow, "Sanza is an Artificial Intelligence we use to Manage things around here, She's pretty Advanced". Marcus rubbed his chin peering at the mask, he turned slightly then said, "We'll get a Place set up for you. Do you have anything to change into, if not we could always scrape up something", "I have stuff back at the Wharf Warehouse". Marcus nodded, "I'll have Sanza gather the items, in the meantime-".

Marcus was interrupted by his Father walking in through the Door, Thomas peered at Anna and chuckled. "I see you've reconsidered the Idea of a protege", Marcus sighed internally, "And this is My grand ol' Father, Thomas Branston". Thomas walked Over to Marcus and Anna, walking down a few steps and approaching Anna. Thomas extended his hand, which Anna returned with a Handshake, "welcome Dear, I'm Thomas". Thomas squinted to see the now visible Black Eye Anna has gotten on her right eye, Thomas raised his eyebrow and Turned to Marcus. "You didn't rough the Girl up first did you?". Marcus sighed, Anna laughed a but, "Long Story, We'll Tell you later. Dad could you get Her set up with a Room upstairs. I'll have Sanza sent our for her Clothing Articles". Thomas nodded, "right away, Follow me Ms...", "Lawson", "Ms Lawson, Lovely name". Anna followed Thomas up the stairs and out of the Domain, Marcus turned and sat down at the Knightcomputer. [I'll send out a KnightDrone to the Wharf to gather Anna's Items]. Marcus sighed, 'he' named the Drones "KNIGHTdrones?", [You Father does take pride in branding your Alter-ego], "Yes, I can see".

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Lord Alastir

Alastir's eyes widened in shock as he quite literally could feel himself being torn from the combined fusion "No, NO!" Alastir screeched, grabbing hold of the orb of dark energy that held Spera trapped within, but not even that could stop him from being pulled out in the slightest, to his surprize however, he saw that Lord Ouranos looked down upon Alastir with a frown on his face and his head shaking in disappointment "Lord Ouranos, help me!" Alastir yelled to his ancestor, his hand extended outward to the Primordial God. But to Alastir's shock, he found that instead of helping Alastir, Ouranos set free Spera, who was quick to remove Alastir's grip from him "WHY?!" Alastir yelled in anger towards Ouranos, whose face hardened in the wake of Alastir's ever growing anger "Why aren't you going to help me?!" Alastir yelled once more, attempting to reach Ouranos and reason with him.

"I thought that I could trust you Alastir, you were what the prophecy stated, you were the 14th son of darkness, who was supposed to be forever bound with your light brother and would be responsible for protecting the Masaki Galaxy until the end of time..." As Ouranos' spectral form continued to approach Alastir, a large burst of energy shot forward towards Alastir, bringing him closer and closer to the abyss of the moon "But now, you, like your ancestors have corrupted your purpose, you used our power to wreak your revenge upon Earth, when you knew full and well that there would be repercussions for this action..." Ouranos held his hand out, a small gust of wind infused with energy began to revolve all around his body "I will not allow you to endanger this fusion with your actions, so thus I render you devoid of any of the Primordial's Power, doomed to forever be stripped of your title as the God of Darkness until the end of time!" And with this, Ouranos' spiritual presence shot forward, entering Alastir's body for only a brief second before he emerged with Alastir's godly essence, which also caused Alastir to finally be sent flying backwards from the Fusion.

As Alastir shot backwards from Satera's body, he crashed into the moon with full force, his Primordial Form serving as his base form, but even that began to fade away slowly and surely. This served to be an extremely painful process that caused Alastir to scream out in pain and anguish as he could feel his god powers trying to escape his grip, but his defiance was so great that he tried to stop his godly powers from leaving him, to no avail. As his Primordial Form faded away entirely, Alastir was left in his normal form, writhing around in pain "Ouranos!!!" Alastir yelled as he then quickly shot up into the sky, staring down at the nearly unconscious form of Lord Satera, but his rage suddenly subsided upon looking towards Otis, this rage was quickly replaced by disdain towards the New God of Apokolips, he actually wished that Darkseid was still alive, he wouldn't have attempted to stand in his way of the destruction of Earth. As Alastir attempted to power up, he realized that his energy had been severely disrupted, the sudden disconnection from his God Powers interfered with his mainstream energy, even though he could manipulate the dark forces, his powers were not responding normally.

"You..." Alastir growled, his body flickering between his Primordial and Base form, attempting to regain his godly form once more, but this obviously failed horribly, Alastir spat towards Otis in anger as a dark mist began to slowly cover his body "Don't get cocky with your powers, you inhuman piece of trash..." With this, Alastir's smoke-like form shot backwards "I refuse to give up on my campaign to destroy this planet, Their crimes shall be repaied to them in full force, for I will one day return and wreak my horrible vengeance upon you, count on it!" Alastir warned darkly, his entire form dissipating, moving at extremely fast speeds in order to get as far from the Milky Way Galaxy as possible.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Uriel was dismayed at first at the disappointing news that Satera delivered and as he was on the verge of questioning him further on this 'Living Tribunal', events spiralled out of control. He could only watch in a mixture of stunned shock and overwhelming curiosity as Satera flew into a rage and threatened to destroy the little blue planet named 'Earth' overhead. The argument that broke out between the newcomer 'Otis' and Satera only confused Uriel further and inflamed his curiosity.

When he saw Alastir be pulled from Satera, he reeled in shock and leaped into the sky - hesitating to go any further than he needed to as the tragic event continued. From what he knew of fused beings, that was closely equivalent to watching one of them die. He watched Alastir retreating from the star system many times faster than the speed of light, and then he turned to Otis. From this boy he could sense power great in magnitude, and something far darker. An insidious energy that Otis wielded that was quite unlike anything Uriel had experienced. He had felt some of it when Otis deflected Satera's attack.

"You. Why did you protect that world?" Uriel called out to Otis. Naturally curious and neutral in tone. "Does it hold some significance to you?"

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:23 pm

"Shoo." Otis waved his hand like one would trying to get an insect to leave. "Also. That was racist. Hope you're not gonna pull an Alastir." He said to Satera. "'Cause if ya are... I'm gonna have to stop you. And it's gonna be filled with lots of burning and screaming. Which is painful for my ears. I'm just an avatar. The real Otis is on Apokolips. And he kinda wants to be alone. Like, he's really not in the mood. So I'm doing my due diligence and keeping Earth safe while he's doing whatever it is he's doing. I'm sure it's important." He said and turned his attention to the man whom he had never seen before. "Uhhh... Yeah. I kinda live there. Food's great. Lotsa' heroes. Good times to be had. Like I said, I'm not the real Otis. I just act like him and have some of his power. He had an argument with a friend of his and just wanted to be alone. So he's doing that while I keep an eye on Earth." He said and sat on the moon. "Any more questions?"

"STUPID SUPER MUTANTS!" Otis hissed at his television. "Goddamn, you're so much harder than you were in the last game... There's a joke in there somewhere." He muttered. He lost track of how long he spent playing Fallout, but he was starting to feel better. Which was the good news. He considered heading back to Attilan and talking to Medusa about everything that happened. The more he thought about it, the more he began to understand why she did what she did. He wasn't angry with her anymore. It was a matter of being a show of force. He used the Omega Effect to create a large amount of junk food for himself. With food in his stomach and having finally got the rest that he wanted, he was just about back to his old self.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Charmera wrote:-Snip-

Cora
Cora was standing with Katie at their tower when suddenly a group of strange men in colorful costumes came toward the tower out of no where. Cora saw that Katie was frowning when she say them, and knew that this "Brotherhood of Mutants" was clearly not friends of theirs. She heard the large man in the overalls make a derogatory comment about Katie not being a mutant, and Cora clenched her fists in anger and called out,
"Hey!" "Don't talk to Katie like that!" Cora said in a strong defensive tone.

She was then shocked when the man named Magneto said that they had tried to recruit Katie to their group before. Cora would definitely have to ask Katie about that later. Katie had been quite about her past, so Cora didn't really know much about what had happened in Katie's life before they had met. Cora then turned back to Magneto, "What do you want Katie to do anyway? What is this 'Brotherhood' of yours?" Cora asked the man in the metal helmet suspiciously.

Nico
Nico was worried when he saw the robber's bullets head toward Cat but then they suddenly bounced off of her as Cat grabbed the enemy and he suddenly collapsed on the ground, while Cat made a comment about how great it felt. Nico was starting to become more clear about Cat's powers. She seemed to be absorbing the energy of the robber as she touched him. That must have been why she did not want him to touch her recently. "Great job Cat, come on lets get the others." He said to her, glad to see she was becoming more comfortable with her powers. They continued to move along and suddenly they were face to face with two gunmen. Nico quickly threw his arm at one of them as it burst into a wall of sand, knocking of the men away, however the other was pointing his gun at nico and was ready to fire at the boy while he was distracted.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:42 pm

"An avatar?" Uriel exclaimed, surprise once again inflected in his voice. This Universe had more similarities to his own home Universe than he had thought, first with the fused being, and now with this mention of avatars. "My creator has such an ability; to create remote duplicates at will. I take it that you are a God as well?"

Uriel found it difficult to imagine such a place as this; with unusual abilities and a number of divine beings with their own clear differences. With but a single deity to compare to that he had known all his life, he wasn't sure where to begin. Curious about how far he should press on - and mindful of the display of power that the avatar had shown just a few moments earlier - Uriel sat down on the lunar surface next to the avatar. "If you are truly a God as well, do you have the ability to communicate across the Multiverse? Or perhaps travel through it in some way? I am an angel from a distant corner of reality," Uriel explained, a pair of angelic, feathered wings crafted from energy blazed into existence behind him; made visible to demonstrate his point. "I am lost here."

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:23 pm

The Five Galaxies wrote:

"An avatar?" Uriel exclaimed, surprise once again inflected in his voice. This Universe had more similarities to his own home Universe than he had thought, first with the fused being, and now with this mention of avatars. "My creator has such an ability; to create remote duplicates at will. I take it that you are a God as well?"

Uriel found it difficult to imagine such a place as this; with unusual abilities and a number of divine beings with their own clear differences. With but a single deity to compare to that he had known all his life, he wasn't sure where to begin. Curious about how far he should press on - and mindful of the display of power that the avatar had shown just a few moments earlier - Uriel sat down on the lunar surface next to the avatar. "If you are truly a God as well, do you have the ability to communicate across the Multiverse? Or perhaps travel through it in some way? I am an angel from a distant corner of reality," Uriel explained, a pair of angelic, feathered wings crafted from energy blazed into existence behind him; made visible to demonstrate his point. "I am lost here."

"Yup. But, I'm not remote controlled. I'm completely sentient. I act and think just like the real Otis. I bleed, I want stuff. You get the idea." He replied. "To both of those things. I am a deity. Kinda. It wasn't by choice that I got these powers, but now that I have them, I'm not complaining. Much anyways. There are some minor annoyances, but overall it's a pretty sweet deal." He snickered. "But I digress. I can actually. Easily. I can traverse the Multiverse easily. Where are you headed?" He said and pulled out his motherbox. "I can have this little gizmo take us just about anywhere."

The real Otis decided to take a break after playing Fallout for nearly 12 hours straight and the game crashed for the 4th time in a row. "Wouldn't be a Fallout game without crashing now would it?" He muttered. It was time to swallow his pride and go patch things up with Medusa. It had to be done at some point, might as well be sooner rather than later. After muttering and grabbing his motherbox, he opened a Boom Tube to Attilan where he saw both Medusa and Black Bolt working on some sort of device. The room went dead silent as Otis stepped down. Everyone knew who he was and how powerful he was. What happened between him and Medusa was known to pretty much everyone. "So... Um... Okay. I might have been a little angry last time. But I'm over that. Mostly." He said and walked to Medusa. "I'm not really good with this kind of thing. I wanted to apologize for what I did."

Medusa was just happy that Otis didn't come back spraying anger and Omega Beams at everything. Whether or not she was sorry for what she did was up in the air. Otis wasn't killing anyone and that's all she cared about. "Your apology is accepted Bolt. Now, I must ask you to forgive me. You are a kind hearted man and I was wrong to use you like that."

"I'm over it. Just wanted to wallow in pity for a bit and vent. Venting is done. Just please don't do it again." He said and extended his hand. "I hope we're still friends." He said and smiled when Medusa shook it. "Thank you. Alright. I'll be the first to admit that you were right. I can't be stuck up with my morals when they put innocent people at risk. You know what that means right? That means I'll help you. I'll do whatever you want me to." Medusa was happy to hear that. Otis was every bit as powerful as he was kind. She was just happy that he didn't decide to kill her right then and there like she feared he was going to do. Instead, he was back to his old self.

"Welcome back to Attilan, Bolt."

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Lord Alastir

"I simply can't believe it would end out like that..." Alastir muttered in restrained anger, having crossed from the Milky Way Galaxy to the now damaged Masaki Galaxy, he could simply sense the imbalance of energy that Apokolips had caused, he could also feel the reduced life force of all others who were alive, a decent portion of the Masaki Galaxy's Populace died in the emergence of Apokolips "It's still far too dangerous to go to the Monolith, in my current state..." Alastir looked at his hands, sensing that his energy had drastically decreased "I will most certainly die, I need the chance in order to summon the Unholy Tri-" Alastir suddenly looked up, sensing the energy of Akor, his pet dragon, which was free to roam in the remote sections of the Masaki Galaxy due to Satera having no reason to keep him as a pet, but what both Spera and Lord Ouranos failed to realize was that Akor was loyal to only one master, and that was Alastir "Ah! Akor!" Alastir smiled, his red eyes reflecting themselves off of the mighty dragon, who bowed in submission to it's caretaker.

Alastir smiled as he climbed atop the mighty dragon "Akor, I'm sure that you can sense that I am no longer a divine individual, I have been betrayed for the last time by Spera and Lord Ouranos, I need you to find someone, his name is Lord Antioch, he's one of the very few Dark Purebloods that can teach me in the ways of Magic as well as the Dark Arts, He is on a planet known as Korriban, he owes me for keeping him safe, can you take me there?" Apparently answering Alastir's question, Akor shot off towards Korriban at full speed, allowing Alastir the time necessary to enter a state of meditation and call forth his weakened powers once more, if Antioch was not willing to train Alastir, then he would forcibly remove Antioch's powers.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm

God Wars
Prelude to Battle

As the era of the Mad Gods began, their central headquarters in Mad City provided ample area to pacify the surrounding region and begin charitable work. Throughout India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Tibet, word of superhuman feats and actions were reported across a myriad of villages. From blasting apart mountains to enable faster routes to hospitals to rapid digging to provide much-needed water, the team needed no announcement of their deeds or even their formation, as word got around regardless, and people began to talk. It wouldn't be long before Mir got some sort of visit from other organizations, but he was working in his laboratory and thought chamber after a day's work, taking his mind elsewhere for a while.

True to his promise to Ashy, Mir was tracking down the whereabouts of The Snake, taking a somewhat personal interest in finding her in order to keep Ashyandra safe, but she was true to her name, and quite slippery. Still, Mir worked on a set of bracelets as his mind wandered, soldering here and there on the tiny circuits with extreme precision, when a screen immediately popped up in front of his face. An alarm was triggered, one he had set to detect Vokornian-derived energy sources, alongside another one, giving the Daxamite immediate concern. Calmly, he pressed the screen and entered a series of codes, whispering to himself, "Mad Gods...Assemble." Glancing nervously over his shoulder, Mir noted the situation. "A war between Gods approaches." As he sent out the message, several members of the Mad Gods team dropped their duties instantly, pressing a button on their armored suits, and teleported back into Mad City, conveniently at their original meeting room.

Mir walked briskly down the halls towards the room as well, but as he rounded a corner, he and Ashyandra nearly ran into one another. The woman seemed a bit confused at the sudden alarm and order to return to Mad City, so Mir would quickly set her straight. "Ashy, I don't know if you can feel it coming, but I can." He said dramatically, "Gods are approaching our homestead from the north and south, All-Black thirsts for them, but it's who's guiding them that we should be worried about." He continued, locking eyes with his love interest, a serious tone present, "The Snake is pitting two pantheons against one another, and they're going to converge over Mad City."

Ashyandra paused. This was concerning news. Even Rua poked her head out for this. "From warfare she can draw power. All the negative emotions come out in battle for mankind, and she feeds of them." She remarked. Ashy sighed, while Mir had been searching for the Snake, Ashy had spent her free time researching the being, as well as the kin of Rua.

"She stands to gain a foothold on earth and wipe away the force which threatens her. Either way she can harness negative energy from this event." Remarked Rua. "A most logical plan, one we cannot allow to come to fruition."

She looked at Mir then, directly in the eyes. You have been looking for her too, haven't you? The elder being psychically remarked.

I have but found nothing, so I set up biological scans to continously search the globe, reasoning the Snake would try and stick close to Ashy. If she showed herself, then I could locate her. It just so happens that the first time I detected the Snake was now. Mir remarked to the Old One, unflinching that she was within his vast mind, the Daxamite having no immunity nor defense against mental attacks beyond his own willpower. He turned to look at Ashy, grabbing onto her hand softly to connect with her. "Like Rua's saying, we feeds off of those negative emotions, and just how much ill-will do you think Gods can produce?"

Giving a nod with his head, Mir motioned for Ashy to follow him to the meeting room. "The rest of the Mad Gods should be arriving, if they aren't already waiting on us." He said quietly, but stopped for a moment, looking at Ashy deeply and with concern, unsure of what to do with her situation. "We can help, Ashy...We're a team. A family. If you can't trust yourself to face her, trust us to be right there at your side." Mir said kindly, reminding the Vokornian that she was among allies, and not alone in this fight.

A logical course of action. I approve. She remarked. Although, I would advise caution. For while you may be looking at the Snake, she may very well be looking back at you. Into you. Rua had become a lot more vocal, in fact almost annoyingly so, her brand of complete, blatant honesty could be a little offensive. But she could always be trusted to be truthful. "A considerable amount. The emotions of older beings tends to run stronger than short lived mortals." She remarked. "Not only that, but there are also those mortals who will be caught in the crossfire. Their despair will be fuel too. Plenty of recruits as well..."

Ashy paused. She sighed. She placed a hand in Mir's. "I... I can trust you to stand and fight. But I need you to know the risks if we face her." She remarked. "She will attack not just your body, but your mind and your soul as well. In fact she'll most definitely go for those areas. Rua or I can protect you from psychic attack, but that's not the only psycological tool at her disposal..."

She then squeezed Mir's hand. "We may not face her, and she may not do what I think she will do. But..." She steeled herself. She was about to say something, but it couldn't come out of her mouth. "Nevermind." She remarked. She was about to say something.

"We should probably consider the much more likelihood of fighting these earth gods. I'm not familiar with a good deal of the non Asgardian ones, so you may have to help inform me." She smiled again.

Mir stared deeply into Ashy as she and Rua spoke to him, both physically and mentally, the man weighing the information carefully within his mind. It was a weakness he had done nothing about for so long despite knowing it was there, as Mir's mind was not a closed system like Max's was - who could let whoever he decided in at any given moment, Mir was more open and expansive. "Thank you," Mir finally said, "Sometimes it's not enough to be physically strong or mentally stable, so thank you for helping me with my shortcomings." He said honestly, grateful to have Ashy with him, "But I don't want to burden you. If I become too much of a bother, cast me aside, and I will find my own way."

Holding Ashy's hand in his own powerful grip was emotionally moving for the Daxamite, but he held firm regardless. "The Gods we will be facing..." He began closing his eyes to think for a moment. "The Indian Gods are known as the Devas. Their power is incredible, on the scale of the Asgardians needless to say. Yet, they lack an Odin-level figure as they position is filled by three brothers known as Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu. Combined, they can threaten a Skyfather like Odin easily. Another strong member of their cabal is Indra - Thor-like in retrospect, he's just as powerful as one of the three main Devas."

Continuing, Mir expanded on the Chinese Pantheon. "Their opposing force is known as Xian, and they compose the largest divine pantheon on Earth. Though they are not as powerful individually, together, they are a large force to be reckoned with due to sheer numbers. Their leader and most powerful member is the Jade Emperor Yu-Huangk, though, another member known as Sun Wukong is almost equally as powerful." Mir explained, showing the main enemies that would be fought by the Mad Gods. "Personally, our focus should be on the Devas as they represent a greater threat, but we must keep an eye on Xian as well."

"I have a plan to get us through this God War." Mir dramatically announced, "I'll tell all of the Mad Gods at once, let's go." He said, nodding to go into their meeting room, moving swiftly with Ashy in tow, the eyes of the other Mad Gods looking at the two, their stares felt when with their armor on. "Welcome back, team." Mir announced, "We're gathered here in an emergency meeting to discuss something of vital importance..." He continued, walking toward the circular table and pressing a button where he would usually sit, causing a large hologram to spring to life over the table. On it, videos and pictures of various Chinese and Indian gods flashed by, all eyes training upon that feed. "Two Pantheons are preparing to go to war with one another. I would simply monitor such an event, but this seems a bit more personal." Mir said, looking at his team directly.

"Because their battlefield is right over this city." He dropped the bombshell rapidly, members of the Mad Gods tightening their bodies in response. "We have less than an hour to defend the city and pick a side." Mir explained further, "Because at this point, neutrality is not an option. Both pantheons are being controlled into fighting one another by some outside force Ashyandra and myself have searched for, and it seems that she's playing upon their divine emotions." Mir closed the hologram abruptly, "We mustn't show fear in the face of these Gods. If what happened to Darkseid is any proof at all, it's that Gods can and will die if we so desire."
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:45 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Manifest whistled in awe. "Quite a story, Valka. You'll have to give me the full version sometime. As for your army- Damn if it isn't impressive as all hell. I'm honoured to be included." After this, he noticed the Olympians were there, and he started glaring at Hermes. "Seriously? That idiot is a God? Damn if that doesn't explain a lot."

Renascence Eternal
Once Again

Valka smiled at Manifest again. "When the battle is won, there will be plenty of time for storytelling. But time is fleeting now, and every moment we waste is another opportunity for the enemy. Prepare yourselves, we go to Asgard." Those who could teleport others did so, and there that great host of gods and men floated above the walls of Asgard, a golden platform of energy created for those who could not fly.

The golden realm had been besieged for a little over a year now, and there was no laughter in its halls, for few halls remained. At first, the Asgardians had fought as they always did, proud and thunderous, eager for battle. But now, they were weary. The shadow creatures had only gotten stronger as the year went on, and the armies of the undead and all sorts of creatures arrayed against them. Many Asgardians had been lost, and if that was not enough, those who had passed on had been revived as thralls, to fight against Asgard. Slowly, they had retreated, first behind the city's walls. Then, soon after, Heimdall could not hold the observatory that controlled the Bifrost Bridge, and the Asgardians took to the streets of the city, fighting for control of it, block by block. But then, one day, the various enemies assorted against Asgard stopped throwing their soldiers at the Asgardians, and simply bombarded the city from afar, sending rock and fire and body into the city. Next, they lost control of the vault, but it was not a thing they were begrieved of, for the All-Mother's arts lay upon that place, and there was none they knew of, among the gods of death and hell arrayed against them, that could open it.

Stubbornly, the Asgardians fought, but there had been too many, and the 200 or so warriors that remained and retreated to the palace, and there they held for 4 months, until the gatehouse was breached and they lost the dining halls and all the other halls, one by one. All, save one. The throne room remained in the hands of Asgard, for Valka's seat was still there, and above all, access to the World-Tree, and if the gods of death, or the shadow creatures reached the World-Tree, they feared that it would be over. There the Asgardians had held, hoping and praying that their Queen would return. And return, she did indeed, riding upon Salvistar, Oathbringer in hand, with an army at her back. She looked upon her once glorious realm which was now naught but ashes, save for the throne room and the vault, and clenched a gauntlet in wrath. And yet, she did not shout a battlecry and charge into the ranks of the hordes below, nor did she scream curses at the sky. She waited, and if observer's eyes were keen, they could see a figure, upon a winged horse similar to Valkas. Urging their mount on, the person, who could, as they traveled towards Valka's army, identified as female, went into a corkscrew to avoid 3 bolts hurled at her. Then, out of the clouds, appeared three figures who proceeded to chase the woman. Valka frowning, stretched out a hand, Oathbringer disappearing, and a new weapon appearing in her hands. But this was a new weapon that had been never been seen before in Valka's hands, and while the gods seemed surprised, some of the heroes smiled, at the double-barreled shotgun in her hands. "I call it Thunder," she said to Manifest, chuckling, before bringing it up and firing 3 times, the bullets exploding when their target.

The woman pulled off her helmet as she neared Valka, shaking her hair and then her head. "You're showing off, mother," she said, jesting, as those who had not heard Valka's explanation widened their eyes. "A little showboating now and again is not a bad thing, Valveig. But on to war. Is the vault secure?"

"It is now," Valveig said, removing the blood on her sword with a flick of the wrist. "Then come with me," Valka stated, her expression serious. "I would speak with the Asgardians that remain. Heroes," she said, now addressing the army. "I judge that a two-pronged attack would be most effective. I, Asgard and the gods shall attack from the throne room, clearing out the palace, and then, the city. When we have accomplished that, I will signal you, and as the enemy falls upon us, you will attack from the rear. Keep together, and watch thy backs. You have my thanks again, for your aid, no matter what comes next."

And then, the mother and daughter dismounted and then vanished in a golden light, reappearing in the throne room. There, they were met by 200 swords, and Valka smiled. "It is good to be back home," she said, her warriors and friends, immediately unsheathing their weapons, murmuring to each other. Valka looked upon the hearth in the center of the throne room, where the flames had been flickering lowly, but now rose up, as if it was somehow renewed. Thor rose from a chair in which he sat, his countenance brightened. "It is a relief to see you, Valka. We, to our shame, began to lose hope. And forgive me for asking, old friend, where have you been?"

Valka's face darkened at the question, but she answered it nevertheless, they deserved at least that, and much much more. "The underworld, Thor. The hells of Earth's pantheons, including ours. I had gone there by choice, and though there is no time to explain in fullness, it was all connected." There was more murmuring at that, and then, a voice shouted out, "You abandoned us, thy children! You left us to die, and die many of us have. How did you get to the underworld and what in the name of Odin were you doing there?! Leave, and let us die, you who would call yourself All-Mother!" a few voices yelling in agreement.

Before Valka could react, thunder boomed from above, Thor's eyes and hammer crackling. "Who dares?! I will smite thee myself! You speak treason, and if thou wouldst challenge the All-Mother, reveal thyself and die."

Valka laid a hand on his shoulder, to calm him. "Peace, Thor. He has due cause to be angry," and then, she raised her voice so that all could hear her, and began, Valveig smiling to herself, recognizing what would come next. "You all have cause to be angry. I was thy All-Mother, I was thy shepherd, and I left you. And for that, I am sorry. Our realm is naught but ashes now, and we are all that remain. But in truth, we all are Asgard, and so, it lives in us all and in Yggdrasil. But for all the hopeful things I may say, there is one thing Asgard have been taught to fear and obey, save myself, and that is fate. For too long we have been slaves to our fates. In the old myths, most of our deaths are written, fated. How we will die, and what glory we shall achieve. And there is glory in death, my friends, glory in fighting for a righteous cause, glory in defending one's realm and family, glory, in fighting for those who cannot. But there is no glory in fate. Today, I say this to fate: nay. The winds of fate shall toss and turn us no longer! We write our own stories, now, for we are the stories." she said, glancing at the Goddess of Song she suspected her future daughter would become fast friends with.

"We forge and make our own paths, for we are the ones who will walk them. We tell the legends for we are the legends. We decide our futures, not by prophecy, but by our own actions. And a day may come, when our courage fails and we forsake our bonds of love and loyalty. But it is not this day, nor any day when I rule. A day may come, an hour of woe, and shattered shields, when the age of Gods comes crashing down! But it is not today! This day, today, I fight. And if I am alone in that sentiment, so be it, and I will fight the hordes of death myself. But I think, that is not the case today. Here, we have gods and warriors and heroes. The one ideal that binds us together is our willingness to fight. To fight until the stars have twinkled out of existence, to fight until our hands are weary and we can barely lift our weapons. To fight until our bones crack and the ground trembles. To fight until our enemies flee before and their children's children fear our names. It is time to take back our home. And so I ask you this, Asgard, as All-Mother, as a fellow warrior, as Valka Silverhand. Will you follow me, once again?"

Sif was the fastest to speak, "Aye, old friend, I will follow," raising her sword in the air. "As will I," said Thor, raising Mjolnir. And one by one, they all swore, lifting their blades into the air. After the last oath had been spoken, the Gods of Earth appeared, each of their Skyfathers stepping forward. "The Olympians follow thy lead," Athena said, with a smile, arrayed for war. "As do the rest of us, Silverhand, you have our might. Don't make this a habit," said Ammon Ra, speaking for the rest of the Skyfathers.

Valka chuckled, nodding in response, unsheathing Oathbringer slowly. "Then we are in accord. Thor, son off Odin, my friend. Sound the horns of Asgard, and let the thunder boom. There's battle to be had."

The hearth in the throne room rose up, symbolizing the renewed hope and spirit of Asgard. And by the walls of Asgard, there had been a statue, a testament of how the universe had risen up and united. 6 figures, each holding a flaming sword, each being saviors of the universe. Below it, the plaque read Never Surrender. It had been the second casualty in the siege of Asgard, and yet, now the broken metal remains upon the ground rose up, reforming the statue and those flaming swords had been kindled anew by some magic. And the besiegers looked upon it, and marveled, wondering in their hearts.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:13 pm

At Disney
The group decided to split up to tackle two of the bomb clusters, and then regroup to take on Anarky together. Sarah and John went off to take about the bombs under Mickey's Hat, while Sam, Hannah and Roy went after the bombs in the tower of terror. Hannah didn't exactly seem excited about the fact that Sam would be joining them, but her older sisters agreed that the two youngest should not go off on their own for safety reasons. So they sent out in their own directions to defeat Anarky and disarm his bombs.

Sarah used her abilities to manipulate and disarm the guards while John used his kinetic energy abilities to overcharge the bombs and diffuse them. Meanwhile Hannah, Roy, and Sam were dealing with the explosives at the Tower of Terror. Sam used her magical abilities to locate the bombs, as well as cut the lights in the tower. This allowed Roy to use his invisibility in the darkness to bring all of the hostages to safety without the guards noticing. Then Hannah went to work and knocked all the guards out with relative ease in her dragon form. Then Sam used her magic to freeze the bombs and neutralize them.

With the two alternate sites neutralized the five heroes headed towards the Castle in the center of the park where Anarky had established his base. The castle was crawling with armed guards and all of the megaphones across the park were playing various propaganda speeches. John spoke up to the group as they approached the castle. "Alright, Here's what we do. Hannah and I will charge the gates and draw their attention while Sarah you cover Sam and Roy as they sneak into the castle and disarm the bombs. Once that's done, we'll take on Anarky together. That sound good with everyone?" John asked, gauging the room's feelings about the plan.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Knight's Domain

8:30am
Training Room

Anna quickly lunged downard at practice Android, sweepign it off it's feet and onto it's back, she then administered a Hard punch to it's plastic jaw, making it's eyes go read. Marcus, who was standing outside of the marke dtrainign area nodded, "good, now do an over the shoulder take down" . Anna nodded, as another Android entered the trainign area, the Android lunged to grab anna, but she dodged out of the way, grabbing one of it's arms and heaving it over her back and shoulder, knocking it down onto it's stomach, she then used an armbreaker move, the android simulated having it's arm broke and it's eyes turned red. Marcus nodded, "good, now let's simulate a Heavy set". He said as an Android with a large amount of Bulk entered the ring.

Anna concentrated, the Android was to simulate one of the heavier goons that lurked Chicago, large muscles, hard swings, She needed to be careful. the Large Android swung At Anna with a hard Punch, Anna ducked under and grabbed into it's arm, then used her legs to grab onto the Android's Bicep, and used an elbow breaker move. the Android simulated it's arm being broke as Anna dropped off it. the Android charged at Anna, Anna dodged out of the way,. then used both of her Batons to form her staff, the Adnroid then lunged at Anna again. Anna swung the Staff horizontally, hitting the Android in the face, Anna then hit the Android with a Flurry of swings knocking it's focus off balance. Anna stuck the Staff into the ground and used it as leverage to Kick the Android hard in the chest, knocking it on it's back as the Adnroid's eyes went red. Anna took a breather as she disassembled her staff.

Marcus clapped a few times, "Well, There goes Tier 1 of Training done", Anna droppe ddown from the training Area. "Out of how many?", "50". Anna gave a stunned yet unsuprised face as she followed Marcus. "what's next?", Marcus walked back into the Main Room of the Knight's Domain and sat down at the Knightcomputer and pulled up a Picture of Roman Sionis. "I believe you Know Roman sionis, better known as Black Mask". Anna raised her eyebrows, "Black Mask? never heard of him", Marcus raised an eyebrow, "that was Joke......I was joking". Marcus gave out a sarcastic laugh as Anna shook her head, "so what about Sionis?", "recently His Gang has been appearing in Gotham, He's expanding but for what Purpose I don't know". Anna raised an eyebrow, "so, what does that mean?", Marcus pulled up a Picture of a Very Famous city,

"Simple, We're going to Gotham to Stop His Purge in Chicago".

Marcus turned off the Computer and started walking over to the Armor Containment Pod, "Get changed out of your raining clothes, I've made some upgrades to your Suit to better equip you for what we'll face". Anna raises an eyebrow as she dried her sweat off with a Towel, "You upgraded my suit last night? Do you ever sleep". Marcus entered the pod and turned around, holding his arms up, "sleep is Overrated" Marcus said as the Pod containment doors closed. Anna shrugged as she headed upstairs to change.

20 Minutes later

The Knight Began typing at the Knightcomputer (standing up since the sheer weight of the Armor would crush the suit), as Lawbringer came walkign in, in her new suit. Her suit was much more Armored from what She'd been wearing just a night ago. The Knight turned halfway to Anna, "ready to go?" The Knight asked. Lawbringer tightened her gauntlet a bit, "yes, a quick question". The Knight remained silent, "why take me out ona Mission so soon?", The Knight began Walking twoards the VTOl Hangar, "You're much more skilled than I anticipated, aswell, You know how to Handle Black Mask Thugs, that what we'll be facing in Gotham. Now let's move out". Lawbringer nodded as she followed The Knight to the VTOL.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:36 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:---

The skies of Adai shook violently, seeming as though they were being torn apart, the clouds cracked from the force which was tearing through the entire landscape. The land itself wailed in agony, huge chunks of rock being torn from the ground and flying away from the point in which the destruction originated, wrecking anything in their part and being hurled far enough that some of them crashed violently against the hulls of the three starships on which the invaders had come. Soon the ground itself parted like the Red Sea of Earth, opening up a massive fissure like the maw of a nightmarish earthen beast, swallowing everything within its reach. The air howled violently, as though a chorus of a thousand screams had decided to sing their agonizing song on that battlefield, though they paled in comparison to the noise of destruction. All plant life nearby died as the earth on which it sat was torn apart, destroyed or otherwise brutalized by the catastrophe that was being generated, and every predator in a radius of several miles fled from the sound.

Eventually, the Winged Huntress, the Champion of Adai, decided that it was enough of her roar. When she finally stopped it, the enormous damage caused by it was more than evident: all around her, there was a crater created by the rent earth. Before her, many of the members of the Sunstorm Pirates were sprawled on the ground, unconscious, unable to withstand the pain caused to them through the sodomization of their eardrums, crimson blood seeping into the ground from their ears. Many more had fallen down into the great chasm that had opened up in the earth due to the warrior's roar, tumbling down to a certain death in the depths of Adai. Others still had been knocked out cold by the boulders that had been torn from the ground and hurled away, the force of the impact much greater than what they could resist. Lastly, many of the invading space pirates had already made a run for their lives, fearing the wrath of the one whose power had caused so many to become incapacitated with just a roar.

All in all, about half of the Sunstorm Pirates under Glast's command had been either knocked out cold, buried alive or just scared shitless by Kira's initial show of strength, and as she saw all of this, she had a wolfish grin on her face, exuding confidence as she crossed her clawed arms and simply stared at Glast and his men as they faced her, waiting for their next move, her bony tail slamming repeatedly into the ground behind her, displaying impatience.

Glast pushed his way through the army in order to step forward and glare at the Hadrian Champion. "I WILL NOT BE HUMILIATED BY A LIZARD WENCH FROM SOME BACKWATER PLANET!" He shouted at her angrily. "I'll hear you scream far worse as you beg for me to stop when I get my hands on you, bitch. GET HER!" He commanded. Seriskira's grin grew even wider as she heard him say this. She had been waiting for them to either flee or attack her, as the Law of the Dominion compelled her to at least give them an opportunity to turn around and walk away from their battlefield before she jumped forward to slaughter them all, but fortunately for her they had taken the stupid choice and decided to stay and face her. Now, the woman knew that defeating them would not be as simple as roaring again to take out the other half of Glast's army. The ones who had been taken out already were the weaker ones, something that a seasoned warrior like Kira could tell with ease, which meant that the ones who remained were the strongest. The real battle was about to begin, and she was absolutely thrilled about it.

Glast's army immediately mobilized. Some of them, holding weapons such as lightswords, shocker clubs or gravity hammers, charged towards the redhead recklessly in an attempt to overwhelm her, while others stood back and aimed at her with blasters. However, she did not pay any mind to this, and simply did a handstand before pushing herself off with her claw, effectively leaping high into the air, assisting herself with her wings in order to give herself a bit of stability before swooping down yet again, heading straight for Glast, who stared at her through his visor, cracked after the woman's brutal roar. She placed a claw on his shoulder, knocking him down into the ground, but did nothing and simply leaped up into the air once again. As she trailed away, however, Glast could hear something. She was... singing? She was singing in the midst of battle, even as she sported that murderous smile of hers, and it was... beautiful.

Once she landed once again, the slaughter truly began. Seriskira, it turned out, did not have the title of Champion of Adai for nothing. She was a master of combat, and her claws were soon filled with the blood of her enemies, who were simply no match for her. The coppery flavor of blood soon overloaded her sense of taste as she tore limbs and bit necks open with her sharp teeth, and even her tail was not spared from the stain of the crimson liquid, as it strangled a good number of pirates and poked out several eyeballs. To any onlooker, it would seem as if, right in the midst of Glast's army, there was a hurricane of violence, a tornado of soaring limbs and severed heads. All throughout this, Kira did not stop singing, the song allowing her to ease into a battle trance which almost turned her barbaric fighting style into a wild dance, something like a deadly tango.

Afraid of her power, some of the pirates detonated several incendiary bombs around the area where the Winged Huntress stood, incinerating everything in a huge radius and even immolating many of their own comrades, though they cared little about it if it would stop the woman. Many of them regretted invading Adai already, uncertain if there were many others quite as powerful as this champion. But it mattered little, as now all they wanted was to kill her. It seemed as if the bombs had worked... at first, but suddenly, there was movement from within the flames, and then, loud laughter echoed through the razed battlefield. Seriskira stood within the ring of fire, completely unscathed, mocking the pirates. Angry, one of them hefted an electrified axe and charged in to swing at her, only to have it blocked by the warrior's claw. She did not seem affected at all by the electricty coursing through it, and simply continued laughing, even as she snapped the axe in half and then buried the pirate's face in the fire.

"You... I can't believe you're all so STUPID." She said to the few pirates that remained. "You really thought that would work, didn't you? Did you really think thunder was on your side? Did you really think fire could hurt me?" She asked, incredulous, before breaking into another laughing fit.

The hurricane returned soon afterwards. When it stopped, she stood in a sea of corpses, staring at the last pirate remaining, Glast.

Tomia wrote:---

Kirisvala waited patiently for Mars to tell her what he had found out with her blood, not realizing that the unusually fast healing of her neck had something to do with it, though she did notice him approaching to check that for himself, which made her blush slightly at his proximity, though the moment was relatively short-lived. Sitting down just like he had, she listened to Mars tell her what he had found out. Apparently she had new regeneration abilities, which seemed just fine as far as she was concerned, as that meant that she wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt anymore, but the more Mars spoke, the more she thought that perhaps it wasn't as good as it seemed, especially since she still didn't know what exactly had happened to her.

"I, umm... immortal?" She mumbled, confused. She couldn't die? That didn't sound too bad, all things considered, but... did she really want that? It sounded nice, to be able to live as long as she wanted, but... did she really want to live forever? Did she really want to... outlive her friends? Outlive Mars? It was a creepy thought to say the least, and the conclusions she was reaching were in no way pleasant, as she had grown quite attached to her friends, and him specifically, in the past few months. Nonetheless, she continued listening to Mars as he explained. So she had gained more powers? That made sense, she supposed, considering how she already knew that she could now regenerate faster, and that she felt wonderful, physically speaking.

"So I've... changed?" She asked, a bit confused about everything, not because she didn't understand what Mars had explained to her, but because it had all happened so suddenly and without her permission or anything like that. She idly looked at the ground as she tried to wrap her head around it.

"Mars... what do you... think about this?" She inquired uneasily, hoping that Mars would understand she was asking him what he thought about her now.

Sarah was trailing closely behind the others, moving a little slower. She seemed vaguely out of breath, and though her beauty was unmarred and pristine as ever, it was evident that she wasn't feeling entirely well, though it was nothing serious either. It was, quite simply, that she was less physically fit than the average human being, and running around an amusement park saving the world hadn't exactly been her idea of a fun vacation. Nonetheless, the eldest of the Grimm sisters listened to John's plan intently, not entirely happy with some parts of the plan, something that she made sure to express once he was done talking. "John, I'm not comfortable with sending my little sister to the frontlines. What if she gets hurt?" She asked. She knew that perhaps it was unreasonable to worry like that, as it was more than evident that her sister's weredrake form was more than capable of taking on those thugs without being hurt by whatever attacks they could muster, but it was simply her nature to worry about her. She had taken care of her sisters since young, and Hanah especially had been hers to raise for nearly the girl's whole life.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:59 am

A shadow awoke to a dark and unknown world, a black wasteland with nothing around it on all sides, only a single sillouette of indeterminate shape, though you could barely tell this shade from the rest of the darkness, a sea of black which seemed to stretch on for all eternity. The difference between the shade and the background was practically nonexistent, as if it had once been a part of the darkness, a patch of black in the wave-less, lifeless ocean of oblivion. The shadow was still, as if it could not move. As if it did not know how. Then it felt something.

The shape seemed to stand, it had legs and arms and what might be a head. It looked around, taking in it's surroundings. It felt scared by the darkness. Fearful of the silence. The nothingness was terrifying, and it was all it could see. It couldn't help but seize up in that moment. It wasn't even sure what it was, let alone what it was feeling.

Feeling. That must have mean it was alive. Sentient. A being. Not a mere shape nor shadow. It was more than silhouette.

The creature felt satisfaction in discovering this about itself. It felt it was going forwards somehow. To what end, it did not know, but it felt like it was getting closer to something. Though it was still too far away to tell what it was. It had just discovered a sense of self after all.

And what was that self? It searched for the thing. The thing that recorded past events. Memory. It searched for memory. It found few traces, but nothing to explain what it was, why it was here or what here even was.

Fear returned. Was this all that there was? Was this all that could be? It didn't like the darkness, the silence, it knew that much. It needed... things.... to fill that void. But what? Maybe it could do something about it if it just knew what was missing.

"What is the opposite of silence?"

It gasped. Sound. It had discovered sound. It was overjoyed by it's presence. It began speaking to itself, anything really. Words. Most of it incoherent and sloppily executed. Some of it memories out of context that didn't make sense.

But soon, it discovered sound was too fleeting to fill the void for long. And there were two voids she knew now. A void of sound and a void of... something else. Stuff. Matter. Yes. Physical things. Things she could see and touch.

She suddenly found herself looking at... something. Something that wasn't just the darkness. It was a small, round object. She bent down and picked it up. It looked... wrong. Something about it...

It changed slightly as she wondered. From shape to something else. Colour! It was now a bright orange. A ball! That's what this was.

She looked at it, this was now a key to more things. The more things she found out, the more things she remembered, the more things she unlocked. In fact. There was something powerful. Something that would help her understand what and who she was.

She noticed then that she was a she. A female. A young one, though that didn't mean too much really. She didn't know much about age. But hopefully she'd find out soon.

"Ball.... Ball..." She spoke. She bounced it, thinking. "You're part of a memory aren't you? Something that happened? Beyond this darkness?"

Suddenly the ball exploded outwards in light, the creature having to sheild her eyes from it. When she opened them, she realized the ball had become the... sun. Now there was brightness everwhere. The being tried to explore her surroundings, but she was boxed in. She looked around for the ball, and saw three beings, with similar shapes to her. She frowned, looking at her own shape. She reformed herself to be more like them. Though it was hard. When she focused on certain features, she forgot others. In the end, she managed to pull off eyes, mouth and nose, yet was still just a jet black humanoid silhouette. She also had trouble making what she seemed to be wearing in the memory, a backpack? Yes. Backpack. That stuck for some reason.

She noticed the ball in one of the humanoids hands. She watched it bounce, and bounce. And then a realization hit her. "That's me!" She said. The shadow creature moved forward, but the construct fell apart, the memory crashing inwards. Returning her to darkness.

"No! NO!" She shouted. She grunted, then fell to the floor. "Dammit! I was close! So close!"

She assumed a fetal position and hugged her legs. She gritted her new teeth and berated her stupidity. She had hit a roadblock. She was learning more and more about things and the world outside the darkness, but nothing about herself. And unless she learned about herself, she had a feeling she was never getting out of here.

"Think!" She repeated, a mantra. "Think. Just think!" She sighed, then groaned as she got up. She suddenly felt herself unwravel. Parts of herself were being lost. She was begining to loose the humanoid features she had crafted.

"No. No. No. Can't forget!" She shouted. She was forgetting stuff. Things she had learned. She fell down, kneeled over now.

It lost it's gender, it's age. Everything it had worked for. Everything it had been gaining was beeing stripped away by some unknown force. But this development inspired something in the shadow. Defiance.

It was not going to let this place claim it again. And it reamembered the most important thing in that moment.

My Backpack.

"Teddy is in my backpack." She shouted. And then with triumphant glee she conjured a backpack, and sure enough she pulled a teddy from it. The anchor to her past she had found was the strongest. It brought so much back. Nearly everything. She knew who she was, what she was. She then turned her mind to the darkness once more. The thing that had frightened her. it seemed to create tendrils to bring her back into it. She bared her canines at the void.

"I am Hannah. Youngest of the Sisters Grimm. Toughest of the Sisters too, and that's saying a lot." She spoke to the darkness. Introducing herself to her once jailor. "And if you ever get between me and Teddy again, you're going to wish you had never been born. Got it?"

The oblivion backed off. It had no hope of claiming her now, not now that she had an identity. Hannah took the silence to mean that the void was now sufficiently cowed by her baddassadry. "Well, now what? Where do I go?"

Suddenly, a light appeared. Hannah paused for a moment. Then shrugged. "That'll do. Sarah and Sam are probably waiting for me wherever that light is."

To be continued...
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:25 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Sarah was trailing closely behind the others, moving a little slower. She seemed vaguely out of breath, and though her beauty was unmarred and pristine as ever, it was evident that she wasn't feeling entirely well, though it was nothing serious either. It was, quite simply, that she was less physically fit than the average human being, and running around an amusement park saving the world hadn't exactly been her idea of a fun vacation. Nonetheless, the eldest of the Grimm sisters listened to John's plan intently, not entirely happy with some parts of the plan, something that she made sure to express once he was done talking. "John, I'm not comfortable with sending my little sister to the frontlines. What if she gets hurt?" She asked. She knew that perhaps it was unreasonable to worry like that, as it was more than evident that her sister's weredrake form was more than capable of taking on those thugs without being hurt by whatever attacks they could muster, but it was simply her nature to worry about her. She had taken care of her sisters since young, and Hanah especially had been hers to raise for nearly the girl's whole life.

"<I'll be fine Sis. Nothing these guys have been swinging around could hurt me so far. And even if they did I can just kick their ass.>" She remarked. "<Besides, I usaully end up as designated party tank anyway. I'm the only one who can take a decent hit out of all of us.> Hannah explained. She wondered what the non grimms must be thinking by now. John and Roy wouldn't be able to understand her at all, so she hoped her talking didn't end up leaving them out or something.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Disney World
John could tell that Sarah was getting tired and he looked a bit concerned for her. He knew she wasn't exactly having a great time chasing down these villains, and he knew this trip hadn't worked out exactly the way they had planned. He then heard Sarah object to Hannah storming the front of the castle. He nodded, recognizing that Sarah was just worried about her little sister. "I understand Sarah, but we really need her help in order to stop Anarky. Don't worry though, I promise I'll keep her safe, and I won't put her in unnecessary danger." John promised his girlfriend. Then Sam translated Hannah's words for John and Roy and John nodded at Hannah's words. "I'm glad you're okay with it Hannah. Let's getting going then. The sooner we finish off Anarky the sooner we can get back to enjoying the rest of our day." John said with a smile before turning back to Hannah. "Come on Hannah, let's go storm a castle." He said to her while Sam turned to Roy and Sarah. "I already have a spell active that's searching for the bomb. So we should start by moving around the perimeter to find a way in." She said to the two of them. Though she too was worried about Hannah she trusted that she and John could handle the guards.

Mars
Mars sat by as Kiris dealt with the implications of his words internally. He was trying to deal with them himself, would this mean that Kiris was immortal now? Would she outlive the team? Would she out live him? He didn't know what effect that might have on their friendship but he knew in that moment that he didn't want to lose their friendship. He hadn't thought about it much, but it meant a lot to him and it wasn't something he was willing to give up.

Then Kiris pulled him out of his thoughts when she asked what he thought about what had happened. He paused, thinking about the question. It seemed like Kiris was feeling quite insecure about herself, and he knew she might be afraid of him not wanting to be her friend anymore. He knew immediately how he wanted to answer though.

"I don't think it changes anything." Mars told her simply. "You're my friend Kiris. I told you on our first mission that I'd be there for you when you needed me, and that's not going to change. Whatever happened today, we'll figure it out together alright? Nothings going to change that." Mars told Kiris sincerely, reaching out and putting his hand on her arm softly.
Last edited by Tomia on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Five Galaxies
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Five Galaxies » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:19 pm

Uriel was gladdened immensely by the news that he could return home but suddenly something within him stilled his joy and caused him to hesitate in answering. It was a disquieting experience for one who was in perfect control of his own body; being unable to move, unable to speak just for a fraction of a second but then the cold presence over him moved on and he looked back to the avatar of Otis.

"I... thank you," Uriel said tightly. "It is joyous to me that I now have a means to return home, but with that option so easily accessible now, I think I would like to stay a while and learn more about this strange place. It is far more different and incredible than I ever expected it to be initially, and I am sure that there is much for me to learn here."

He didn't know if that presence washing over him was the gaze of his creator judging him silently, but Uriel knew he couldn't leave just yet. Besides, his own people never cared that much for him. If he learned as much as possible here, then all of their judgemental views and sardonic looks would mean nothing before him.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Gotham

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Gotham City

5:45pm

The Knight's VTOL Flew low over a Long abandoned Apartment building, hovering closed to the Rooftop whilst not being dangerously close. The VTOL top opened and Lawbringer and The Knight climbed out, dropping safely onto the Roof. the VTOL closed up and Flew off into the seeable Distance. The Knight walked to the Edge of the Apartment building, gazing at the wondrous skyline of Gotham. Lawbringer walked up to the edge on the right side of The Knight. "So, Where do we go?", "Black Mask has several different Safe houses spanning across the entirety of Gotham, If we're going to track him down we're going to need to question some of his thugs". The Knight turned to Lawbringer, pressing a button on his Gauntlet and displaying a small Holographic gotham with some red dots on different parts.

"these points here are where hsi Men collectively like to meet, We'll start at the One near the Industrial District", Lawbringer nodded in response. The Knight cut the hologram and turned back to the Gotham skyline, "though when we're goin on our Manhunt for Black Mask, we're going to need to be careful", Lawbringer raised an eyebrow "why?", "The Batman, along with Robin, Red Robin, batgirl, and many other Heroes Patorl the city. I don't know how they'll take to Two new Heroes going about beating down criminals and questioning them". Lawbringer Nodded, The Knight reached into his Utility belt and Handed lawbringer some Knight Darts, "Here, I've attached a Dart Launcher to your Left gauntlet, Use them with Consideration". Lawbringer accepted the Darts, Loading an electrical shock one into her Dart Launcher, "Alright, Thanks". The Knight nodded, as he Shot his Grapple, then stood for a minute. "I've also Put a grapple on your Utility Belt, Use with Caution" The Knight finished as he was pulled off the Building. Lawbringer reached into her belt and inspected the Grapple hook, she pointed it towards the Building The Knight grappled off to and Shot it, then hit the Release pulling her off. "oh God i really Should've Practiced this" She muttered under her breath as she was pulled onto the Rooftop.

Post is slightly shorter incase Illica wanted to Respond to it
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:31 pm

God Wars
Dance of Devas

A mighty trinity of Gods loomed over the immense dome that called itself Mad City, rather unconcerned with it, simply noting the object as a curiosity, not knowing what it harbored within. The Indian Pantheon - The Devas - floated above Mad City with their eyes transfixed to the north and east, a soft glow surrounding their pupils as something primal tugged at their emotional well-being, not an exact puppetry, but more of a guiding push in a certain direction for an agenda. The Snake was quite the manipulator, slick-tongued, even without her charms, magic, and abilities to account for. Standing tall and proud as the leaders of the pantheon, Vishnu, Brahma, and Shiva discussed tactics between themselves.

The first to speak was Shiva, the Destroyer, who demanded a swift and brutal assault against the Chinese Pantheon. "A surprise attack will do the most damage - and will drain their numbers the fastest. Do not speak to them, Vishnu, do not even give them a chance to turn tail and run back to China. Our kind has never seen eye to eye with Xian, and their pride will force them to stay and fight regardless." He said harshly, chastising his brother for wanting to give Xian one chance to turn from an impending battle. "We will lose our surprise factor, don't you see that?"

Vishnu pursed his lips together and sunk his head back a bit as Shiva spoke, the God responding in kind. "I see it bright as day, brother, but let me ask you something, then, since you want to launch an all-out ambush." Vishnu said, looking towards Shiva, meeting the Destroyer's eyes with burning passion. "Have you no honor? War is what you make it, there is a difference between man and barbarian, and man and God, and that's what we shall prove. Imagine this for a moment, we present the ultimatum to Xian. As you said, their pride forces them to refuse and fight instead - but they are not ready for a fight. They are against harsh odds, their morale is low, and we shall strike when their hope wanes."

Brahma, the Creator, who has stayed quiet throughout the exchanged instead offered his insight to the squabble. "There is merit to both." He said quietly, both Shiva and Vishnu listening closely to him as they both valued Brahma's opinion and insights. "What difference is a strike against an unsuspecting opponent and an opponent who has lost hope? Simple - the one not expecting an attack may still yet fight, for he will hope for revenge against such a grave assault to his pride and character. He will become a rabid beast in the shape of a God, but the man who has his morale shattered will not unleash such a display. To them, the fight is already lost, so they give up mentally. They will still fight, but their heart and soul will not convince them of victory." Brahma rubbed his chin slightly, thinking more about the options, but firmly settling on Vishnu's. "Brother Vishnu's plan will be the best course of action, Shiva, no offense."

"No, no, it's quite alright," Shiva said defensively, "I'm beginning to see the merit in such a political maneuver from different angles as well. My way would attain victory at the cost of savagery, but Vishnu's plan will give us both honor and victory. It is the proper course of action." Shiva admitted, the three brothers not concerned with being wrong or right, but just going what is best with what they have. Shiva looked up into the sky for a moment, dark clouds forming in an instant across several hundred miles of the planned battlefield. "Indra approaches, my brothers, I trust his scouting mission has gathered much."

As he spoke, a massive bolt of lightning struck hard in front of the trinity, delivering a bright flash followed by a four-armed humanoid standing where the bolt struck. Their only equal, Indra, came bearing news from the Xian advance. "Their forces are strong and they move swiftly. They will be upon us within the hour, less even." He spoke clearly and concisely, "They intend to reach Delhi and use it as a forward base of operations for their kindship with the false-gods that arose in mankind. I will strike at your signal, Vishnu, say the word and I shall rip apart the skies." Indra said calmly, a harsh threat to Xian, as he floated lazily into the skies, where an ominous thundercloud awaited him, filled to the brim with bolts of electric current and thunder.

True to his word and information, the forces of Xian were fast approaching the Devas and their encampment over Mad City just as Indra said. As the pantheon passed over the Dome, the Jade Emperor gave the command to stop - his forces immediately obeying without question. Looking around at the landscape, something just felt...off about their location. "I sense great power here..." Yù Huáng said quietly, not knowing if it came from the dome they floated over, or from some other unknown source. He lowered his head and pinned his arms against his body, realizing all too quuckly that he inadvertently led his people into a trap, a single Indian God making his presence known in front of Yu - the body of Vishnu the Preserver unmistakable.

"Yù Huáng," Vishnu began, folding his arms together and looking at the Jade Emperor sideways, his overall appearance seeming tame and collected. "I am Vishnu of the Devas, and I welcome you to India." He continued, Yu remaining motionless as the God spoke. "I also implore you, should you value your life and the livelihood and well-being of your own gods in Xian, to turn around and go back to China." Vishnu let the words hang in the air for a moment, allowing their weight to sink in. "Mankind were not meant to be gods, they are meant to be ruled by gods. We cannot allow your breach of this protocol to stand. If I strike first, I shall do it without mercy."

The Chinese patriarch sat quietly as Vishnu spoke the ultimatum to him, shocked at the sheer arrogance of the Deva and his hardly subtle threats of physical violence. Yu thought for a brief second, but cocked his head up with a defiant and daring, yet determined look on his face, Vishnu raising an eyebrow in response to this grimace. He replied with a single, burn-worthy word that would set anyone afire with rage. "If." Without missing a beat either, Yù Huáng launched himself forward, sword out, pointed and stabbing right into Vishnu's abdomen between the flaps of a butterfly wing. Yu channeled his immense cosmic energy through the sword, a Chinese jian, blasting the Preserver with tremendous amounts of energy right into his wound.

With that opening play, the God Wars abruptly began - with large-scale yet minor forces from Xian and the Devas launching forward to engage in an all-out war for survival in the Age of Man.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:---

The Champion of Adai stood serene in the midst of a circle of dismembered corpses. Her entire body was completely drenched in blood, her damp crimson-tinted arm scales reflecting the light of the sun that was just reaching it's zenith in the sky above. Her hair seemed to have taken on a more intense shade of red, and her eyes seemed aglow with the light of a bloodlusted spirit, though their blaze was concealed beneath her eyelids, closed for the time being. She seemed to know instinctively that there were no more enemies to destroy, and so, she had stopped her whirlwind of death, paying no mind to the remnants of her enemies and the blood that surrounded her. However, even now she continued to sing a song that spoke neither of war nor death, but of the brave and of the indomitable. She sang the last few notes before falling silent, finally opening her eyes, and smiling an eerie smile once again.

"You didn't run away." She called out.

"I'm not a coward. I don't run from the likes of you." Glast replied. He stood some distance behind Seriskira, watching her through his cracked visor as she stood amidst the fallen bodies of his underlings. As a cruel and greedy pirate, the truth was that he felt no real attachment towards his men, and did not regret their loss except in terms of how difficult it would be to replace an entire army. Because of this, it was obvious that he did not choose to stay out of some nonsensical desire for revenge. He had chosen to stay because his pride had been wounded by this woman's deeds and he sought to mend it by defeating her. He did not seem to realize that she had purpodefully avoided him during the whole battle after knocking him down, and though he could not see it, she smiled when she heard his words. She had been saving the best for last, or so she thought. Now she only hoped he wouldn't disappoint her.

"What a shame. I was hoping you would leave this place. Chasing you down would've been a much better exercise for me than simply killing you here." She said as she turned around to face Glast, the blood on her face giving her a terrifying visage, particularly so considering she was a Hadrian, whose softer features and sublime voices were often overlooked due to their large claws and other such beastlike traits. "Of course, since I touched you, I have known exactly where you have been during every single moment. There is no place to where you could've gone to hide where I couldn't track you down to kill you." She stated, her grin growing wider. "Us Hadrians make very good hunters, you see." She stated calmly.

Glast, however, was undeterred. "It doesn't matter, does it? I'm still here, I did not run, and I assure you I'm not the one who is about to die." The pirate lieutenant replied, before charging towards the Hadrian, his power armor giving his physical abilities a large boost, closing the distance instantly.

This was a terrible mistake. Glast, despite being a powerful foe, and a talented warrior in his own right, was not as skilled in reading an opponent as Seriskira, and so, he had failed to tell that, even as she spoke, she had been tensing up in anticipation for the fight, energy building up inside her muscles, ready to be unleashed at a moment's notice. Thus, when Glast charged, Kira too rushed forward to meet him, her feet pushing her off the ground and forward like a spring that had just been released, sending her to meet the space pirate head-on. It had happened far too quickly for Glast to react to it, and so, soon enough the Hadrian's open claw slammed into his armor. The impact caused all the air in the vicinity to be expelled with violence, and the ground below them cracked despite neither of them actually standing on it at the moment. Glast was sent flying away from Kira, large dents now present in his armor where the claw had struck him. Soaring without control, the pirate slammed into an enormous stone pillar, which shattered under the force, leaving Glast to tumble down to the ground.

Before he could reach the ground, though, he was grabbed by the head in mid-air by the Hadrian, who was just passing over him, having easily caught up after sending him flying with her blow. Gripping him by the helm, she performed several somersaults before finally smashing Glast into the ground head-first, thousands of miniature fissures branching out from the point of impact, shards of metal flying away from the helmet as it cracked under the stress.

"See, this is why I told you it would be more fun if you ran away." She spoke into his ear, lying through her teeth. She very much preferred to have him stand and fight her, futile as it was, for she enjoyed the thrill of combat far more than the thrill of the hunt, since usually when prey fled it was because they stood zero chance against her in the first place, which made for an awfully dull hunt. Still, she loved to get under the skin of her opponents, especially when they were practically defeated already. It seemed to be working, too, if Glast's constant cursing was any indication.

The pirate was not ready to give up just yet, however, and this became evident when, all of the sudden, he activated a pair of kinetic thrusters on the back of his armor, which drove him further into the earth, but also launched Seriskira off his back, allowing him to rise once again. The champion was, needless to say, quite surprised, as she had not expected Glast to have that trick up his sleeve. She unfurled the black wings on her back to stabilize herself in mid-air and head straight back to the pirate to pummel him until his armor was only good for packaging tuna, but her surprise was even greater when she noticed, upon looking back down, that the armored man was already next to her. She barely had time to dive out of the way, kicking Glast's head in retaliation, though her legs were nowhere near as strong as her arms and so, her attack was scarcely felt under the helmet.

From that point onward, the battle turned into a constant exchange of blows, punch after punch being thrown and either blocked or dodged, the attacks being sent forward so fast that the common eye would be hard-pressed to even detect them, let alone tell apart each individual blow from the others, all of them blending into a nearly invisible blur of violence, the force of metal-clad fist meeting clawed fist being such that, to the Hadrians below, it was as if they could hear explosions in the sky, tearing through the clouds. Seriskira was honestly quite impressed now: not only had Glast shown far more drive to fight than she had initially suspected, but she was now actually making quite a bit of effort in order to fight against him, whereas her previous exploits had been near effortless, though she could tell that he, too, was struggling to keep up the rhythm.

Growing tired of this phase of the fight, the Champion of Adai attempted to grab hold of the pirate, but this backfired quite badly, as he dodged and in turn gripped the Hadrian's tail, spinning like a tornado before hurling her to a nearby rocky hill. She crashed quite violently, coughing out blood, though she did not seem angry or startled. Rather, she was happy. She was happy that she had been provided with a challenge at long last.

But she and Glast both knew that this had to end.

Glast soon landed once again, and glared at Seriskira, who was still stamped on the wall. "This is why no one trifles with the Sunstorm Pirates, stupid lizard! Now, prepare. This ends now." He stated. Every lieutenant of the Sunstorm pirates, such as himself, was equipped with enough power to raze an entire city single-handedly. But this power relied on fire and lightning. And, though they had not known before that these, the children of the Black Dragon, were protected from thunder and flame alike through her blessing, Glast now knew this, and knew better than to attempt to use those elements against her again. Thus, there was only one resource left for him to finish the battle quickly. He activated a hidden function from the power armor, and what little remained of his visor began to glow red. Electricity began to crackle throughout the whole armor, but, far from being intended to hurt the enemy, this current pushed the physical abilities of the user even further. Prolongued use was dangerous and potentially lethal, but it would hopefully be enough to finish this. With his newfound strength, Glast charged one last time towards the Hadrian, ready to end it all.

Seriskira smiled. Curiously, there was a hint of sadness in her smile this time. "I couldn't agree more, my friend." She stated. As Glast approached, her smile faded, and then, she let out a roar, much different from the previous one. The roar she had used before was wild and unfettered, with the sole purpose of causing as much damage as possible, but this one had a different pitch and was much more controlled, much less chaotic. Above all, if one had to compare the roar to something, likely that with the closest ressemblance would be a command... and this command was one that the wind obeyed. Obeying the will of the Hadrian, it raced towards the lieutenant of the Sunstorm Pirates who rushed towards her recklessly.

Suddenly, Glast's arm was sliced off cleanly.

The pirate's charge was halted suddenly, and he stopped, howling in pain and clutching his stump. The Hadrian champion finally tore herself from the rock she was in and rushed towards the invader. Upon reaching him, however, she jumped right over him, somersaulting in such way that by the time she landed, her claws had cut right through a set of tubes and wires on the back of Glast's armor, which she had detected earlier during the battle and kept in mind just in case something came up. Her hunch, it seemed, proved to be right, as soon steam emerged from the tubes and lightning burst from the wires. Glast's armor lost it's powered-up state nigh, immediately, and he cursed in frustration. It was definitive, he had lost this fight.

But Seriskira was not one to be content with simply leaving those who had hurt her go away, and so, she gripped Glast's remaining shoulder and quite violently shoved him into the ground. Once she had him there, she knelt on top of him and began hitting his head with her clawed fists over and over and over again. The already cracked metal was soon broken, and soon the pirate's face was little more than a bloody mess with bits and pieces of glass and metal embedded into it in a fashion that looked quite painful. After beating him up for some more, she finally decided to stop, standing up and giving him some breathing space. She was amazed to see that he was still conscious, but also pleased. This would make her work much quicker.

The Champion of Adai took hold of one of Glast's legs and started dragging him towards the three spaceships.

"Where... are you taking me...?" Glast asked with some effort.

"Someone sent you here, metal man, and you're going to take me to them. The universe will know not to mess with the Hadrian Dominion once I'm done with the rest of you pirates." She stated firmly. She frowned, however, as she heard Glast begin chuckling, even despite the pain of all his wounds.

"Captain Black Nova... will crush you... lizard woman..." The broken pirate warned her, chuckling some more. "I am but an ant... compared to her..."

Seriskira dropped Glast on the floor once they had arrived next to one of the three starships. And then, for the third time that day, Seriskira roared. But this time the control she held over the noise she was producing was absolute. The sound was very exact, and never once varied. Soon, the effects of this became evident. Slowly, the starship began to unravel, but not in the literal sense. It was not that layer after layer of metal were torn from the hull or any other physical means of damage. Rather, the ship simply disappeared slowly, fading away bit by bit, as its frequency was steadily cancelled out by Seriskira's own roar. The destruction of the ship was unstoppable, and after a few moments, there was absolutely nothing left of it.

The Hadrian turned to the pirate, flashing him a bloody grin. "Still think I'm not up to the task?"

Finally, for the first time since he had arrived at that planet, Glast allowed himself to truly fear her.
Last edited by Zarkenis Ultima on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse