NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Mars
Mars headed down to the aircraft hanger with Kiris and Rocket. As he walked he heard Kiris ask him questions about the mission, she was clearly nervous and unsure. 'Well I've heard about them, but they usually operate in Gotham so I haven't done a lot of research about them. This file should give us all we need though." He said, gesturing to the small computer on his wrist. He was silent for a little while as he was reading the document before finally speaking up. "Well, Roman Sionis is a Gotham crime lord who used to be one of the most powerful gang leaders in the city before he was overthrown and maimed by the joker. Now he's trying to get back on top it seems. It doesn't seem like there's much known about Bane. He was born in a South American prison, and there's not much records about his past, but he has a real hatred for Batman. This venom seems to be his creation, or at least he uses it a lot. It's a chemical that does a lot of damage to your body, but it gives you incredible temporary strength. That's why we're trying to keep it out of both of their hands."
By this time they had already made it to one of the ships, and Rocket had taken the front seat, as he was able to program the computer so that it flew on auto pilot. Mars realized that Kiris was clearly nervous and he figured he had to try to comfort her or something. He gave a small sigh and turned to her as he sat down on the plane. "Look, I know you probably dint understand most of what I said. Basically there's two bad guys who are fighting over a chemical, and we want to stop both of them." he slowly and a bit awkwardly put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, they'll be so preoccupied with each other, That we'll be able to take them out when they're not looking." He told Kiris, trying to comfort her as the airplane took off into the sky toward their destination in South America.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:39 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:“Fair enough” Remarked the Arcosian honestly. A little annoyed by the Kai’s assertions. She did not come out of prison and into whatever the fuck land this was to be critiqued by a purple mohawk man. “Though this had better be worth my time…” She remarked bitterly, advancing to her fourth form quickly. “There. Now what?” She asked. Glacia crossed her arms defensively. She was more than a little annoyed now.

Hiroshi:

When the final wave of force washed over them, Hiroshi locked eyes with Glacia, his emerald ones boring into her own. Golden energy sparked off of his frame as his formed tensed, visibly readying for his Acrosain companion to lash out in rage.

" Supreme Kai,Maithili all do-" Hiroshi began. " This is your full ability? The full extent of your powers? While you far outstrip my own abilities, you are nothing to the Super Saiyan and Demon you travel with, a problem we will rectify later. Now you Hiroshi, then Myosai."

Golden energies tore at the earth around them as Hiroshi tensed himself, the grass flattening and sharp winds ripping across the small planet. Gritting his teeth, lightening rolled off his frame as the ground around him warped and cratered outwards. Golden fire burst to life around his feet, searing the grass and rolling up his frame, his muscles bulging outwards before tightening against him. Golden light exploded out in every direction, seemingly from the Hybrid himself.

Opening his eyes, Hiroshi breathed in a scalding, furious breath, emerald eyes flicking over the gathered warriors. Glancing at Glacia, he winced, realizing he's shown her the lions share of his power, a time he'd not wished to add upon her bruised ego.

" If you need a name for this, I call it Ascended Saiyan." Hiroshi commented quietly, trying to break the silence.

The Purple Kai nodded slightly, before turning to Myosai. " Now you, surely you provide a challenge to Hiroshi? We've seen you fight him before."

"Yep. No offense, Hiroshi, but I think I won that fight." She sneered, a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she smiled.

Was she actually serious? Or was she bluffing? Even in her tone of speech, Myosai did not sound too serious. She looked over at Hiroshi, then towards Glacia, before returning to those who were speaking to her. She wasn't trying to be rude, but the tone in her voice, combined with her overconfidence in this upcoming fight, was seriously giving her a bad rep.

Myosai's eyes darted around before a lightbulb went off in her head. "Oh! Uh.. was I supposed to power up or something..?" She awkwardly asked, assuming a signature powering up stance. As she did so, she looked up at everyone, seemingly in return, down at her.

Even in her base form, the power she let off was rather terrifying, but boy did she have a surprise for them. Unfortunately she couldn't go to her full potential in an angered state, but her new form would be close enough to her max level, minus the assistance of the Anger boost.

The air around her ignited into an aura of flaming fuchsia light, before dying down. Now with a quick boost of energy, she summoned a more golden colored aura around her body, similar to her Saiyan companion's, minus the whole golden hair and electricity. Her figure, now resting inside this settling down aura of golden light, slowly drew the sword from the sheath on her belt, seemingly reeking of power as well (if you were as good as spotting energy signatures as she was).

"So uh... I guess this is as far as I can go.." She mumbled. "You all are convinced that we can take this guy on, right?"

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Charmera wrote:
Tomia wrote:Mars
Mars saw Kiris blushing at his compliment and raised his eyebrow a bit, confused by her reaction. He assumed he had said something lame or unappealing, but second guessed himself when he saw her smile. Before he could think about it further Xyri came into the room, wearing what seemed to be a new outfit as well. She then said she was having weird dreams, but before Mars could question that, he was interrupted again. This time by ADAM.

"THERE ARE TWO MISSIONS AT HAND." The AI told the team. "THE FIRST IS FOR MISS RANWYNN AND MISTER ASARIN. THERE ARE REPORTS OF A ROUGE CHEMICAL FACILITY ON SMALL SOUTH AMERICAN ISLAND. THE FACILITY IS NOTORIOUS FOR PRODUCING THE DANGEROUS CHEMICAL VENOM. TWO KNOWN GANG LEADERS ARE FIGHTING FOR THE FACILITY, ROMAN SIONIS AND THE CRIMINAL KNOWN AS BAIN." Mars pulled out a flash drive and downloaded the information onto the small computer device that he wore on his wrist, he also uploaded it onto Rocket's computer. "Well, let's get ready to Kiris. We'll have to take one of Elena's jets." He told her, not sue how working with another person on a mission, but it wasn't like he had a choice. ADAM then continued,

"FOR MISS XYRIA AND MISS MORROW, THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF A NUMBER OF ROBBERIES OF LOCAL SCIENCE LABS AND UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS. IT IS BELIEVED THAT GORILLA GRODD IS RESPONSIBLE, DUE TO THE DAMAGE TO THE WALLS AND THE GORILLA FUR DISCOVERED AT THE SCENE." ADAM continued briefing the group until all their questions had been answers and it was time for the group to begin their first missions as members of the Young Bloods.

"A science lab..." Remarked Xyri, frowning slightly. She had been born in one of those Labs. She felt memories come back to her once more. It would be... strange. Xyri felt odd already, in ways she had never had to describe before. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. She sighed, then turned to her partner. "So we're working together today..."

Vera wasn't any more comfortable about the labs then Xyri, and without her helmet on it's not that hard to notice her concern. After breaking out of one, a Science lab is the last place she wants to visit. "Seems like it" She says, nodding to Xyri, before bringing her attention back to the Computer, "ADAM, is there anything else you can give us, What was stolen? Was there anything connecting the locations? Any ideas where he might attack next?" She'd rather have more information before they move out, as right now the extent of information on the robberies isn't much to go on.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Two: The Encroaching Darkness
Or The Prelude of a Great War

OOC Note: The Preceding Immortal Gods of Darkness will be designated with Roman Numerals

"Mark our words well Alastir, your failing to destroy Earth will result in consequences that not even you could realize, you have now incited the anger of all of us, we are coming for you, the God of Light, the Halflings, and everyone who has ever been affiliated with you. Our wrath will come down upon you like a great typhoon and there will be NOTHING to stop us, for we are undying and shall hunt you down to the very last fragment of power, you may be powerful, but you cannot last the onslaught of all thirteen predecessors, expect us!"

- III's Ultimatum to Alastir

"Shit, shit, shit, shit..." Alastir mumbled with a growl on his face, he could sense a lot of dark energies surrounding Spera's increasingly smaller energy signature, they were literally stealing his counterpart's life energy and using it to empower themselves, If Spera was anything but an Immortal Deity, he would have already been dead from the lack of energy, but they didn't find all of Spera's fragments of light, something which Alastir was thankful for, but he could tell that his ally would not be able to take on up to thirteen Dark Gods at the same time. Alastir let out a growl, having entered the outskirts of the Masaki Universe, his almighty powers returning to him once more "Don't you die on me yet Spera, You still have something to fulfill..." Alastir began to speed himself up to nearly ungodly levels, moving faster than any other ship in his Galaxy ever could "I want you to see the return of our race once more, If you die, then I will be pissed!" Alastir bared his teeth in anger, how could he have not made sure to have had a backup plan in the event that his Predecessors found a way to resurface, now he and everyone he knew would pay the price for such a thing...

Spera breathed heavily, he felt that with each passing moment, his light energy was being turned into the very energy that fought against him, the darkness that continued to grow and attempt to corrupt his very being, he expected the Gods to be powerful, but he never thought that they would maintain such an overbearing presence of power, all he could sense from them was nothing but pure darkness, devoid of any purity within. Spera had sensed Alastir's energy signature long before, and that had a glimmer of light within it, Spera wondered why Alastir had been such a unique case of being a God of Darkness, to have a Dark God like Alastir to hold a small glimmer of light, that was a miracle in itself, it showed that not only were the Dark Gods capable of feeling actual positive emotions, but it also meant that the Cursed Cycle of Battle could be broken. Spera was thrown out of his thoughts as he bent forward in shock, his energy taking a sudden drop, he looked down at his hands and noticed that his entire form went corporeal for a moment, one of his many segments of light had just been extinguished!

"That's impossible, how could they trace my fragments, surely they can't..." Spera's eyes widened as he felt another fragment of his light fade away, followed by another fragment, and then another. Spera bent forward onto the ground in shock, he was weakening with each fragment that was destroyed "Grh... not good at all!" Spera growled inwardly, surging forward towards the Third God of Darkness, to his shock however, his entire body came crashing to a halt, a thin aura of black energy wrapping around him, they weren't destroying his fragments, they were corrupting them, allowing his combatants to assert a form of control over his body and attempted to take control of his every action. V approached Spera, a frown on his face as he held his open hand towards the God of Light "It looks like your end has finally come God of Light, it is unfortunate that our successor didn't have what it took to defeat you and take advantage of our fledgling numbers..." Spera closed his eyes, apparently accepting his imminent fate.

"And It seems that as usual, you fail to realize that how many allies Spera has, myself included!" A voice exclaimed, a Jade Aura crashing into V and sending the God of Darkness flying backwards. Shimura landed directly in front of Spera, his arms crossed and a layer of jade energy surrounding his body, said energy began to branch out around him, with each branch of the energy containing an orb of pure light, the remnants of Spera's scattered energy "It took some time friend, but I collected the last remnants of your energy, the Dark Gods destroyed a sizable portion of them, but I retrieved what I could find..." Shimura watched as the white orbs seemingly dissolved into fine dust particles that began to revolve all around Spera's body, restoring a large portion of the power he lost "I remember the times in which we fought demons side by side, the Primordial Daemons to be certain, but now we're fighting against Thirteen Gods of Darkness, looks like the odds are against us this time..." Shimura pondered, an expression of grim determination on his face.

The Handful of Dark Gods that stood before them (IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, & X) all surged forward, their durable black tendrils extending themselves rapidly towards the two defenders of light, that is, until a large barrier of black energy wrapped around both Shimura and Spera, keeping them protected from the assault of the gods. What stopped the attack? a large plume of black smoke began to form into the Primordial Form that was Alastir, his eyes swirling like a dark void "Do you really think that you can try and take control once more and expect me to not do anything about it?" Alastir practically snarled, both Kazuko and Asumar standing behind him "I will personally crush you all for setting a great imbalance upon my galaxy!" Without even moving a muscle, a massive burst of energy was unleashed all around Alastir's body.

Many of the Gods of Darkness were unaffected by such a show of force, as all they did was stare Alastir down intensely "You're show of force no longer affects us..." A voice calmly stated, both IV and VI parted ways, revealing a skeletal entity of near immeasurable power that calmly came forward, this entity being the First Celestial (Immortal) God of Darkness "For all that we care, you are a reject and an anomaly, you have not yet shown any notions of dominance towards your current God of Light, you go against our very tradition and we will not stand for such an action, we will do what should have been done years ago." The Dark God, now known as "I" let out a low growl and a massive surge of energy that caused even Alastir to struggle against "This one is mine for the taking, you all can kill whoever you like, with the exception of Alastir, the deceiver will know pain greater than any other being has suffered." And with that, I (One) charged forward alongside his brethren, a battle that would determine the fate of the Galaxy just beginning to unfold.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

As he throws pellets in, Eva lifts her shield to block what she believes are explosives, however when the smoke burst out she pauses, unsure what Owlman is fully planning. That's when his first attack hit, but by the time she tried to bash him with her shield he was gone. The second hit almost knocked her over, before she realized what his plan is. She quickly rolls to get out of the cloud, and through either dumb luck, or lack of luck she rolls right into Owlman, slamming into him mid roll.
Knowing he'll be quick to either attack or move, Eva grabs his leg, and jabs her shock sword into him to stun him enough for her to fire her crossbow at him. The gambit doesn't pay off, However, as she didn't take into account that the struggle would have knocked the loaded dark out of alignment, and it spins off course as soon as it's fired, landing harmlessly on the floor...

Owlman grimaced for half a second in expectation of being hit by whatever she was using, then smirked. "Something wrong?" He immediately threw down an electric stun batarang at his opponent, following up with a kick to the head and him trying to rip his other leg out of her grip. If she was stunned by the batarang and/or the kick, he tried to finish the fight with a focused blow the head. If she was not, he retreated back into he quickly fading smoke, narrowing his eyes and preparing to attack once more. Dammit.
Jorliefstreiken wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Sentry looked down at the device on his shirt for a brief instant before laughing maniacally- He began to fly directly towards the Sun. He would impact just as the vortex activated, forcing it to rip not only him, but a large swath of the Sun back into his Universe.
2 seconds left.
What he did not notice, however, was that his shadow was left behind. It began to move on its own, seemingly looking at its own limbs before stepping out of the walls. The Void had returned.

Antibios watched as Sentry flew off towards the sun then turned his attention back to Thor. Flying straight at him at mach 1000 from the place where he had hid from Sentry's vortex, preparing to upper cut him on impact.

Meanwhile in Space, Sol sensed something. A great power, moving straight for his star. The being had an intent, a dark intent, to destroy his star. Sol had to stop him. Absorbing as much energy as he dared take from the sun Sol began to coat a fission punch over his hand. Feeling his outer shell beginning to burn away like it normally did when he absorbed this much energy, Sol prepared to fly at this force to stop it from getting here. However his fear and rage seemed to mix with the feeling of burning and when Sol launched from the sun at the speed of light, Sol looked different. He glowed with a blazing light all over and he felt sheer power radiating from within him. Moving at the speed of light he flew straight at Sentry attempting to punch him away.

Alternate Thor had watched the fight between AntiBios and Sentry with nervous awe. Here he was, a literal God among men- And these two beings, one naught but a machine and one a mere man, each with a power that few could proclaim to have. It was, to say the least, Awesome(in the Biblical sense). When Sentry began flying at him, he had less than half a second to respond- He did so by paling and launching himself upward at his maximum speed (Unfortunately, not faster than AntiBios), simply trying to escape. If only I had that bastard Loki's Mjolnir!

Sentry, still laughing though his voice was silent in the void, saw the manifestation of the Sun raging towards him- And laughed harder. His eyes began to glow a brilliant gold, and his fists took on a shade of yellow unnatural to man. This protector of the Sun was undoubtedly made of the Sun's energy- And what better way to defeat an energy being than by absorbing it? 1 Seconds Left

Void breathed for the first time in years. I am free. I... am FREE! His smile grew far too wide for his face, and his eyes began to glow- And yet, they remained black, somehow. Suddenly, he sensed the two beings that had locked him away- Sentry, who was preoccupied with something else... And far more importantly, Ultron, the Deceiver. He scowled, launching himself towards Stark Tower.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:18 pm

"Interesting? I don't think I've been called that before. Lots of other things, mostly rude names. So I'll take it as a compliment." He said. "Really? I can have good ideas! And I probably won't have my eyes closed when I pick up Mjnolir. That was more of because I don't test well." He explained as he followed Valka. Who then told him to hit her as hard as he could. Which didn't sit well with him. "What is it with people wanting me to hit them today? That's TWICE. Dammit people, I'm a pacifist!" He exclaimed. "But... You are a Goddess... In the off chance I hurt you, please don't do the fire and brimstone thing. I want you to know that I am not comfortable with hitting someone who's been really nice to me."

Otis took a few deep breathes and looked at Valka. Followed by taking more breathes. "I'm sorry. I'm gonna do it... I just need to mentally prepare myself." He wasn't a fan of violence. Sure, he had no problem using it if the situation called for it, but Valka had been quite kind to him. "Alright. Ready." He said, took a stand, and swung Mjolnir at Valka with all of his might. Like one would a sledgehammer.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:25 pm

The Starlight wrote:Previously in Renascence Eternal... And so it was, that Valka Silverhand, All-Mother of Asgard stood alone against Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, the Gods of the gods. For once, upon this ground, here was a battle that she could not win. A dark path would await her, no matter where she turned. The ride of the Valkas had ceased. And so Valka, the Eternal, steeled her heart and raised her sword, and prepared to die.

Valka Silverhand
Renascence Eternal
- Revelations

A long, long time ago...

A young Valka stood on the prow of a longship in the age of the Vikings her thoughts conflicted. Only a few weeks ago, she had been in a dark chamber, with a portal on her back, and a woman who looked strangely familiar. The woman had told her to run, and while she had initially resisted, she had suddenly felt a stabbing, writhing pain in her collarbone, where some black magic had infested her. Stumbling to the portal, she had landed in the throne room of the All-Father, embarrassingly bleeding all over her king's floor. It had taken several days for her to recover, and though Odin told her not to worry about it, a twinkle had been in his eye, as if he knew something.

A voice interrupted her thoughts, Valka turning to see one of the rowers asking her a question, "Shall we turn back, Goddess? The fog grows ever thicker." Valka took a look at the fog for herself, and then shook her head. "Nay, for you have a God's eyes with you! Sail on!" And the all-female band of warriors, chuckled and bent their backs as they rowed. Valka took a smell of the frosty air and smiled, as her breath froze in the air. This was the North, and here, the Vikings ruled. Here, the Norse gods walked among their followers. Valka had formed and led a band of female warriors to have the honor of joining her in battle. And now, they sailed, for death and destruction, to the land called Europe, the region named Francia. Valka sighted the coast first and grinned with pleasure, calling upon the woman to quicken their pace. And then, when they were close enough, Valka leaped onto shore. Her warriors soon joined them and then Valka unsheathed her axe and joined, roaring out her usual cry, "BLOOD AND GLORY!!"

She was Valka, and this was raiding. The resistance on the banks of Francia was easy smashed aside by Valka and her little army, the villagers running as the Norse-women looted their homes. Valka looked up and saw a cavern in the outskirts of the village. Perhaps, she reckoned, more gold or metal had been stashed there. Smiling, and lighting her hand aflame to provide some light, she entered it, seeing a door, which she easily broke open. But the room, much to her disappointment, was empty and Valka turned to depart. However, the door had completely disappeared, and Valka frowned, leveling her axe, looking around, before she was blasted in the back. Grunting as she fell in shock and pain, the Asgardian used her axe to help her up, still seeing no one. "Come out and fight, cowards! For today you face Valka of Asgard! Today shall be your death date!"

"We shall see. But today, little god, you will fall." said several voices, before their bodies, if they could be called bodies stood before her. They appeared to be giants, almost of the shadows, glaring down upon her. The young Valka glared up at them, opening her palms and blasting them with fire. Stopping her onslaught after a minute to make sure that they had been completely reduced to ash, she surprisingly beheld them completely unharmed. "You do not understand, little god. You are an ant to us, in power and might. You will not die here, forever. You will die, and then we will revive you and kill you again. And again. And again." Then all six of them lifted their own palms and produced a blast that sent the Asgardian flying. She had never experienced such an attack, and found herself pinned, high, upon the wall. "And you can do nothing to stop us." they finished, before a bright light shined and a familiar voice spoke out, "But I can!" a golden blast being fired from Gungnir, spear of the All-Father.

Valka felt the resistance fade as she fell to the ground, landing on her feet and summoning a sword. "Foolish child," Odin said, extending a hand towards her and teleporting her away. "Know this, Lords of Shadow, Odin Borson protects his own!" And Gungnir cracked the ground, and the All-Father was gone, to Asgard, where Valka awaited, her expression angry. "Why did we flee, All-Father?!" Odin made no reply, striding to his throne, as Valka continued, "We could have taken them, you and I!" she shouted, her mouth closing as Odin spun, Gungnir at the tip of her neck. "Do you challenge me, child? Do you question me, forger of weapons?!"

"No, All-Father," said Valka quietly, bending her knee. "You are All-Father."

"Indeed I am, child and see that you remember it." Odin finished, continuing his stride to the throne, indicating that Valka could go.

Now...

"That was you!" Valka Silverhand exclaimed as her mind went back to an encounter she had in a dark cavern long ago. She had met Those Who Sit Above in Shadow then, and she would have died if it had not been for Odin. But when she had returned a second time to that cavern so many years ago, she had found nothing.

"Indeed it was. Odin, had he stayed, would have fallen beside you, for the power of an Asgardian is nothing compared us. And today here, little Valka, there is no one to save you. Your time has come. We do you a mercy. Your heart would die a million deaths if you beheld what shall come after your destruction."

Valka made no reply, focusing on only the present battle, Oathbringer in one hand, Gungnir in another. Then, a feeling of rebellion came over and and she charged them, her weapons glowing with the Valkaforce as she said, "Today is a good day to die, Shadow-Lords. As good as any day." Her charge was halted by a blast of their dark power, which Valka held back with her own cosmic force for as long as she could, and then she leaped aside, throwing Gungnir into the shoulder of one of them, who cried in pain, inflicted by the godly weapon. Three times did she parry their giant swords, each time sinking into the ground at the sheer weight of them. But these swords were not of any material she knew, and she felt a horrible sickness and dread come over her whenever she drew close to one. But still she resisted, never staying in one place in fear of being outflanked.

Annoyed, 3 of her foes entered the woman once again, who had stood silent upon the chief throne until the Gods of Gods had inhabited her again. She rose, the Lords using her more agile and small form to attempt to outflank Valka. Seven times more, did the All-Mother leap aside, and seven times did she strike them terrible blows with the ever-sharp Oathbringer that glowed with the Valkaforce. But a weariness came over her mind and soul, and eventually, inevitably, she knew that she would fall if she remained.

To flee before a foe is an horrible act for any Asgardian, most of all the All-Mother, but for once, here, in this cavern, she accepted that she would not win this battle, not in this way. Calling Gungnir to hand, she plunged it into the ground as she parried one last blow, sending a burst of the Valkaforce through the ground, causing the room to shake as if an earthquake had occurred. Capitalizing on this momentary distraction, she created a hole in the rock face with a fireball, running towards it with all her speed, unflinching despite a dark bolt of energy coming narrowly close to connecting with its target. Summoning and mounting Salvistar, Valka Silverhand fled, her face burning with shame.

And behind her, she heard the mocking laughter of 6 voices. "Flee, little god, flee. You cannot stop that which is coming. So flee, and live to see every god of the universe as our thrall. So is your fate."

Valka, urging Salvistar on, did not look back, letting them have the last word. "To Asgard," she murmured to the Pegasus that had so faithfully borne her. She was alone now, afraid even. But as she had told her older self, Valkas do not fail. Coming to her realm, still hearing the sounds of battle, she entered it secretly, riding to the World Tree. Sitting under its leaves she began to speak to it, recounting the events that had occurred and the dire events that would follow. She ended her plea with a desperate "Please," not knowing what else you can do. She waited there, for several minutes, but heard no reply. Bowing her head and preparing to leave, she stopped in her tracks when she heard a voice in her head. "My child. I will die if Those Who Sit Above in Shadow succeed, for I will be perverted into a tree that gives death rather than life. There is a thing that you may do, to stop this. The lords of Shadow have taken a woman as host, and now inhabit her. Without her birth, this would not have even occurred, nor would we be speaking of this. Tell me, my child, what are you willing to do to save the universe?" Yggdrasil asked.

Valka lifted her head, and responded calmly. "Anything."

"Very well, my child. I grieve for you, for what must be done. But it must be done. You must travel in time, to where this woman was born, a little before it, to when the mother was still pregnant. You must thrust your sword and kill a babe that who will grow up to become the host of Those Who Sit Above in Shadow. But be warned, do not look upon the mother's face."

Valka's calm demeanor faded as she stared at the World Tree, disgusted with what she would have to do. "I... I will do what needs to be done. But how am I to get there?" she asked with a small voice.

"Do I not know all who were born in this universe. My boughs do not only travel the Nine Realms, but all of the universe. Now go, my child, and I am truly sorry." At that, the World Tree fell silent, a shining portal appearing before her. She looked upon the Tree once more, and then down at Oathbringer in hand. "No," she decided, "There is no bringing of oath in this act, only death. Oathbringer shall not bear this sin, only I." And she summoned a dark sword and walked with heavy steps into the portal, to go kill a babe.

Emerging silently from the portal, she looked around, only to see a dim light in the room in which she was in. Deciding that it was better that she not know where she was, she approached the bed silently, seeing one woman upon it, heavily pregnant. The All-Mother's grip upon that dark sword tightened as she approached, her heart filling with shame. She stood beside the bed for a moment, looking upon the woman peacefully sleeping, a hand protectively placed upon her womb. Valka stared upon the sword which she silently named Shame, raising it slowly, her conscience fiercely resisting.

Shame held high, Valka murmured softly, to both herself and the woman. "What I do, here, today, I do for peace. For the universe. This is a vile act, and so, let shame be upon me forevermore. Forgive me," she said, tears running down her face, beginning to plunge the sword down before a certain determination and curiosity came upon her. Walking to the side of the bed once more, she slowly lifted up the blanket that obscured the woman's face.

And then, she leaped back in shock, for the face was her own! A terrible grief came over her then, and tears ran faster upon her face like an onrushing stream as she realized that she would have to kill her daughter, her own daughter, in order to stop the Lords of Shadow. She herself might die, but she cared little for herself. But her own daughter! Had the World Tree known?! It had always been one of her greatest desires, as she grew older, to be a mother, and fight side by side with her own blood. And now, she would have to kill that dream. Wiping the tears fiercely away, only for more to emerge, she lifted Shame once more and attempted to do the deed, her arms shaking as the sword descended.

But she could not, would not. Shame clattered to the ground and Valka fled for the second time today, vanishing into a portal back to her own time as the Valka of that time awoke and fired a blast of the Valkaforce, still as able as ever despite her pregnancy. Arriving back in her time, she charged the World Tree as she summoned a fireball, tears streaming down her face all the while as she shouted out brokenly, "You wanted me to kill my own daughter!?! How!" she shouted as a shield emitted from the World Tree, preventing its combustion, Valka slamming her fists on the shield again and again, the blows becoming softer all the while. "Why? I could not do it, and now the Lords of Shadow shall use my daughter to enslave all the gods. Is there no other way?"

The World Tree spoke into her mind, once again."I am sorry, my child. And you deserve to know how this came to be. Your daughter, in the future, will be born as the Goddess of Rebirth. She was destined to end the Ragnaroks, forever. And one day, she did what none had done before, she slew Those Who Sit Above in Shadow. But the Lords of Shadow were not fully dead, and they inhabited your daughter's soul, mind and body, traveling back to this time to wreck havoc in revenge. She is their thrall. The woman you have chased all this time is her, my child, in a time not of her own. The Shadow-Lords you face are but shadows of their true self, using the remnants of their great might and that of your daughter, who controls the life, death and rebirth of all things. And with her, Those Who Sit Above in Shadow will start Ragnaroks all across time and space, allowing them to obtain more power than they have ever possessed. But yes, there is another way," Valka shouting in rage at this.

"What you just underwent was a test, my child. You must free your daughter's soul of the Shadow-Lords, and take the domain of Rebirth upon yourself. With your might, the Valkaforce and that domain, Those Who Sit Above in Shadow will not be able to inhabit your soul. But first, you must find it. And unfortunately, child of mine, that can only be done in Hel, by one who is dead. You will know your daughter's soul once you see it." the World-Tree explained, albeit a bit reluctantly.

Valka sighed, looking down once more, "So I must kill myself in order to descend into hell." The silence from Yggdrasil was deafening, and Valka sighed once more, kneeling upon the ground, Oathbringer drawn. The Lords of Shadow had made a grave mistake in taking her daughter as host, the daughter of Valka who had slain them, Valka smiling in pride at the thought.

But there would be no wall, no force that would hinder this mother from freeing her daughter. And as she plunged her sword towards herself, she looked up at the stars and murmured, "I die so that thou mayest live, my daughter."

She made no sound as Oathbringer slid through, Valka drawing it out and falling completely to the ground, making sure that the sword that was wet with her blood stayed in her hand. She would need it. Valka forced out a few words as her blood ran out, the wound being struck so that her body could not heal itself.

And so it was, upon that day, Valka Silverhand, All-Mother of Asgard, died.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Three: The Disruption of Balance
Or A Fall From Grace

Asumar bared his teeth in anger, his fists being casually held by IX, whose Red eyes were seemingly staring into the Grand Warlord's very soul, Asumar could not believe it whatsoever, was he actually beginning to feel terror against this entity of darkness?! "What in the world is this feeling, I feel terrified by this entity, like I'm nothing but paper against a storm!" Asumar inwardly exclaimed, generating a large Psionic Wave that made IX withdraw, a mass of black appendages pouring out from almost every portion of the Dark God's Body. Asumar instinctively utilized his psionic power to bolster his attack power and his reaction time, the synapses within his body beginning to send both electrical and chemical signals to his brain at an accelerated rate, the chemical messages forcing his body into a heightened state of battle, thus decreasing the pain from oncoming attacks and bolstering his defense and durability to beyond normal heights. Asumar weaved out of the way of numerous constructs, with a few others landing solid hits on him, which Asumar merely shrugged off "Let me show you the power of a Demigod!!!" Asumar exclaimed, his eyes glowing bright purple, he then brought his hands together and thrust them forward, unleashing a massive wave of Psionic Energy towards IX, which promptly enveloped the entity entirely.

Asumar let out a deep breath, the combination of enhanced synapse response and the amount of focus he put in the Psionic Attack already began to show it's toll on his body "Is that really it?" An ominous voice stated from within the large plume of smoke generated by the attack, causing Asumar to look up in shock, noticing that the upper right half of IX's body was nothing but a floating mass of black tendrils that shot out haphazardly, this portion of his body beginning to regenerate rapidly "You don't know nothing about our power Halfling, we are a terror in the night that not even your father was capable of standing against, we've read your father's mind, and we know that you are one of his son's, you dare try and call yourself a Demigod and show such weakness?" Asumar's body slowly levitated backwards, with IX slowly advancing, a foul, black aura flooding out all of his pores "You are nothing, merely an anomaly in our cycle that has yet to be cleansed, it was YOUR arrogance that led to the destruction of our crown jewel of a Utopia World." In seconds, IX's entire form began to seemingly fade away "You will also be held accountable for Sigma's destruction!" Asumar's eyes widened as he felt a hand grip his thorax and began to squeeze "Now you will die just as you did against the one known as Killian Roth!" IX growled, his entire form materializing itself in front of Asumar, a grim expression on it's face.

Asumar's eyes turned from terror to a combination of both fury, and fear, he could not die, not again, he couldn't leave Ryuichi to suffer once more! Asumar's eyes suddenly went dark before a demonic red aura shot out from all around "No..." Asumar replied bluntly and silently, letting out a Psionic-induced yell that caused even IX to cringe as he slightly softened his grip "He's already suffered enough, and I won't let that happen any more!!!!" Asumar practically snarled out, his power being pushed to such a limit that even his Life Force signature was taking a sharp rise. IX watched calmly "This one may be arrogant, but his power is really something else..." IX then focused in on Asumar's psyche, trying to find what exactly incited such a power up, to his shock however, he found that his entire psyche was burning with such a heat that the Dark God's psyche felt the searing heat that greeted him, the power of hundreds of stars collectively reaching their peak temperature "This one... he's driven by a desire to protect someone who he loves, then I guess I have to end his life before he becomes something of a threat to me..." IX held his hands out tauntingly "Well then Halfling, if you really think that your power can even touch me..." IX's face began to curl up in a horrendous smile "SHOW ME!" and thus, the two clashed once more...

Alastir exchanged blows with I (One), the two titans maintaining the same ground as one another "How is it that you can hold your own against me?" One pondered with an glint of evil intentions within his eyes as he formed a large longsword of pure black in his hands, bringing it down upon Alastir with a mighty slash, to which Alastir himself countered with the legendary Hakai No Ken, the two great swords generating such power that somewhere in the Masaki Galaxy, a large nebula was spawned as a result of the great imbalance that now plagued the Galaxy at large "Your power is different, very different entirely, you may not feel it, but your calling upon a source of power I've never felt before in my natural life, is this the power that you are now truly drawing upon?" One's face suddenly morphed into a furious expression "You deceiver!!!" One yelled, generating a punch so greatly imbued with Psionic Power that it quite literally shattered Alastir's body into fragments! "Not only do you call upon the power of a unknown source, but you dare grace me with such power, you are no Celestial, you are a reject!" One exclaimed darkly.

Now this comment gained the ire and rage of Alastir, whose body reformed as quickly as it shattered away, his mouth letting out the loudest ear shattering screech imaginable that it even caused One to stumble for a moment "YOU SHOULD TALK!!!" Alastir practically screech, quickly grabbing hold of his predecessor's neck and shot down to the closest planet he could find, one that was identified as UDF-1, a rocky, barren planet. As soon as Alastir crashed into the planet, it generated a shockwave so great that at the same time, the tectonic plates that kept the planet properly aligned all shifted in random directions, causing a disaster of great proportions to instantly take place, causing Earthquakes so great that the wasteland began to form into multiple continents "All you believe in is the tradition that we should follow, regardless of the danger that our race is in right now, you believe that what you are doing is right, and it will lead to our destruction, you call me a deceiver while you will prove to be our race's very extinction!" Alastir snarled as he thrusted himself forward, lashing out entirely at his predecessor.

As soon as he propelled himself forward, a sea of tendrils shot out of every crevice and crack within the planet, swarming all around Alastir, causing almost his entire body to become constricted by a vast web of black tendrils that slowly and eventually began to squeeze his frame. However, One quickly shot forward, a sharp construct impaling itself into Alastir's chest and dug itself in "How you call me a destroyer of my race, that is something you will regret very soon godling..." One's aura shot to life, the sharp appendage within Alastir's chest began to show this ominous aura, which began to use Alastir's body as a medium to begin tracking and destroying every dark fragment that Alastir had scattered all around the Galaxy "I will introduce you to a death so agonizing and painful that there will be nothing left of your wretched mind, I will make you watch as everyone you know and love dies, and then, when I'm done with you, I will turn Earth into my personal playground of chaos and darkness!" With each word said, a fragment of Alastir's darkness began to shatter, beginning a catastrophic fall from grace that also caused the Galaxy to quite literally enter the gates of oblivion and trigger yet another Dark Age, defeat seemed only inventible for Alastir and Spera, it was only a matter of time.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:47 pm

<<CLASSIFIED FILE: AUTHORIZATION KEY REQUIRED>>
Authorization Key- ***********
ACCEPTED
Welcome, USER: Johnson, Daisy. Level 10.
<<WARNING: THE FOLLOWING FILE IS CLASSIFIED LEVEL 9. DO NOT VIEW INSIDE THE RANGE OF LEVEL 4 THREATS OR ABOVE.>>
Aliases: Manifest, (Former) Agent 4377, The Crawler, Henry Rett, Clint Roman
Identity Status: Deep Cover [Permanent until further notice]
Marital Status: Single
Relatives: Sarah and Jonathan Crawler [Believe Manifest to be deceased] Sarah Crawler, Jr. [Sister, deceased] Henry Crawler [HYDRA agent, Grandfather, presumed deceased]
Base of Operations: Classified SWORD Location 0002 (mobile), (Former) Helicarrier, Triskellion, Fridge, Sandbox, SHIELD Worldwide Safehouse network (mobile), Manhattan
Place of Birth: Unknown [Presumably Manhattan]
Legal Status: He doesn't exist.
Affiliation: SWORD, SHIELD, Infinite Venture
Enemies: Latveria, Bulgaria, France, Assorted miscellaneous nations. The Builders. HYDRA.
Powers/Weapons: Power level 10+. Can summon any weapon he has studied the designs of out of thin air and then gains the strength and other necessary abilities to use them. Upper limits of weapon size unknown. Upper limits of weapon complexity unknown. Upper limits of strength unknown. Telekenetic capacity unknown. Expert in all known and unknown weapons, SHIELD combat training. With the right weapon, I don't think there is a being that exists that he couldn't take down.
Nick Fury Note: He was the first time I broke my rule and recruited a kid into the fold.This god damn 18 year old was just thrown into my lap. Not a mutant, and around before the League or the Avengers, I had to take him in before someone else did. His skills as an operative are on par with Widow, Barton, and Daisy, maybe even better, but he's been reckless lately. I don't know why, and he hasn't talked to one of our shrinks since the day he joined up. He will never admit it, but he botched the damn Latveria job. It was supposed to be quiet, in and out, and he has the skills to do it- Instead, Doom was threatening war the day he left. It took that job for me to realize just how badly SHIELD was squandering him, and just how bad things would get if he ever went rogue. He is too powerful to leave to the hands of the SHIELD bureaucracy. I'm sending him to SWORD. When he's back up to par, I'm brining him into the fold again as a level 10.

Level 10 - Extended Notes
SHIELD agent Crawler, the youngest 20 year veteran SHIELD has. Before the Smithsonian Incident, he was just an average kid- Not on the fast track to anything, but not poor or useless either. We still don't know who was behind the Smithsonian Incident. Widow tracked down HYDRA records about seven years ago indicating they were investigating it too, and they thought it was AIM. Barton infiltrated AIM and got us their files. They thought it was either HIVE or the Society. You can see where this is going. Whoever they were, they were good- Better than SHIELD used to be. If Crawler hadn't been there, who knows what would've happened. Everybody in the damn world might be dead, if it weren't for a plucky 18 year old with more than a little luck on his hands.

After we took him out of the streets, we checked his background. Overbearing parents, dead sister, and wouldn't you know it, HYDRA grandfather. He was marked deceased, but coincidences like that don't exist in my book. Changed to presumed deceased, he was added to the facial recog software at the Triskellion. As for the parents- I don't know who the hell authorized the order, but they faked Charles' death. The parents think their kid is dead, and they convinced Charles this was a good thing. This kid has some major psychological issues, but until he realizes it himself, there's nothing I can do to make him talk to a shrink. Hell, there's nothing anyone could force him to do, if he really didn't want to.

Crawler is loyal to a fault, follows orders to the letter, but isn't afraid to play with the rules a little if things get grainy. He isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. He's been on more than one covert op in the US and once infiltrated ARGUS, a US gov operation, for a month. If there is anyone you want by your side in the middle of a firefight, it's an Asgardian. Failing that, Crawler is the next best thing.

Crawler has one big problem- He's a wild card. Nobody is sure why he's loyal to SHIELD, why he's fighting the good fight, and why he is who he is. Until I figure out what makes the man more than just a guy with a fancy sword, he stays out of the public light, he stays away from my Avengers, and he doesn't even think of touching the League. On that note, I've sent him to Brand. Hopefully she can iron out the flaws in what is probably otherwise one of the best agents SHIELD has ever had.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Xander got bored of waiting and decided that he should try to learn how to use the internet. He wasn't sure what to type so he googled himself to start. Which lead to him getting various pictures of him taken with various quality cameras, fan art, and something that almost made him destroy Naja's computer. It took all of half a second for the internet to burn the image of what he saw into his mind. Which made him wonder why someone would actually draw that. He wasn't exactly up to date on how much porn the internet was composed, but it was a significant amount. It was then that Naja got back. "Sorry it took so long. Some of them are better at this than others. I told them to go pack up some personal stuff and meet me on that big ass plot of land. How're you feeling? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"Yes. I learned the horrors of the internet. It's a terrible place."

"You found porn of yourself, didn't you?"

"Yes."

Naja bit her lips trying not to laugh. "Well. You're not exactly an unknown superhero. Or in bad shape... So it goes to show that a bunch of women... Or men. Find you attractive."

"I've seen more than enough for my lifetime. I would never do that to Superman." That caused Naja to lose what self control she had laugh and laugh. So hard that she almost tripped. "It's not funny."

"Oh come on. It's hilarious! You're as red as a tomato! You'll live." She said. "Great. My face hurts. So what if millions of people find you attractive? I would hardly say that's a bad thing."

"I bet there's plenty of it for you..."

"I'd rather not find out. Come on. We've got stuff to do. Let's get your mind off of this. If we're really starting this empire thing. What're we going to call it?" She asked.

"I've given it some thought actually. I thought Praetoria sounded nice. Oh! Also! I almost forgot. Since my old costume was in tatters and I have a bunch of negative memories associated with it. I decided that I should get a new one. I even came up with some designs! Which one do you like the best?" He asked and showed her the designs he came up with while she was gone.

"Praetoria? That's not too bad. Damn... I like... That one." She said and pointed to the fourth one. "Come on. They'll be here any minute."

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Turmenista wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

When the final wave of force washed over them, Hiroshi locked eyes with Glacia, his emerald ones boring into her own. Golden energy sparked off of his frame as his formed tensed, visibly readying for his Acrosain companion to lash out in rage.

" Supreme Kai,Maithili all do-" Hiroshi began. " This is your full ability? The full extent of your powers? While you far outstrip my own abilities, you are nothing to the Super Saiyan and Demon you travel with, a problem we will rectify later. Now you Hiroshi, then Myosai."

Golden energies tore at the earth around them as Hiroshi tensed himself, the grass flattening and sharp winds ripping across the small planet. Gritting his teeth, lightening rolled off his frame as the ground around him warped and cratered outwards. Golden fire burst to life around his feet, searing the grass and rolling up his frame, his muscles bulging outwards before tightening against him. Golden light exploded out in every direction, seemingly from the Hybrid himself.

Opening his eyes, Hiroshi breathed in a scalding, furious breath, emerald eyes flicking over the gathered warriors. Glancing at Glacia, he winced, realizing he's shown her the lions share of his power, a time he'd not wished to add upon her bruised ego.

" If you need a name for this, I call it Ascended Saiyan." Hiroshi commented quietly, trying to break the silence.

The Purple Kai nodded slightly, before turning to Myosai. " Now you, surely you provide a challenge to Hiroshi? We've seen you fight him before."

"Yep. No offense, Hiroshi, but I think I won that fight." She sneered, a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she smiled.

Was she actually serious? Or was she bluffing? Even in her tone of speech, Myosai did not sound too serious. She looked over at Hiroshi, then towards Glacia, before returning to those who were speaking to her. She wasn't trying to be rude, but the tone in her voice, combined with her overconfidence in this upcoming fight, was seriously giving her a bad rep.

Myosai's eyes darted around before a lightbulb went off in her head. "Oh! Uh.. was I supposed to power up or something..?" She awkwardly asked, assuming a signature powering up stance. As she did so, she looked up at everyone, seemingly in return, down at her.

Even in her base form, the power she let off was rather terrifying, but boy did she have a surprise for them. Unfortunately she couldn't go to her full potential in an angered state, but her new form would be close enough to her max level, minus the assistance of the Anger boost.

The air around her ignited into an aura of flaming fuchsia light, before dying down. Now with a quick boost of energy, she summoned a more golden colored aura around her body, similar to her Saiyan companion's, minus the whole golden hair and electricity. Her figure, now resting inside this settling down aura of golden light, slowly drew the sword from the sheath on her belt, seemingly reeking of power as well (if you were as good as spotting energy signatures as she was).

"So uh... I guess this is as far as I can go.." She mumbled. "You all are convinced that we can take this guy on, right?"

Hiroshi:

A sight of relief found itself on his face after Supreme Kai's frown morphed into a controlled smile, a slight pull on the corner of his mouth.

" I'm surprised Myosai, you are Hiroshi's equal. In a fight, you'd be evenly matched barring enraged outbursts. But in a straight up battle, I'd put my money on our Hybrid. Nothing against you of course, but his skill and technique surpasses your own." The Kai remarked. Even given the angry Acrosian to his left, he couldn't help but smile. He had a rival in Myosai, someone to push him to and beyond his limits.

The world around them shuddered slightly, everything morphing as they arrive don what Hiroshi assumed was Supreme Kai's planet. Whistling, Hiroshi gazed over the beautiful planet. This was where they would train, this was where he'd achieve the next level of Super Saiyan.

" As you asked Glacia, we will rectify your lack of power by making you fight your companions while they are at full power. You are an amazing fighter, but if we do not break this pride of yours, we will achieve nothing. Your first day of training will be as following. Glacia will fight Myosai and you." Kibito commented, pointing at Hiroshi. " at your fullest ability. This will be her first test, can she keep up with her companions?"

Hiroshi swallowed slightly as he turned to Glacia, sliding his left foot back and raising his arm at an angle across his chest, breathing a short breath in preparation for the coming battle.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:17 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

Hiroshi:

A sight of relief found itself on his face after Supreme Kai's frown morphed into a controlled smile, a slight pull on the corner of his mouth.

" I'm surprised Myosai, you are Hiroshi's equal. In a fight, you'd be evenly matched barring enraged outbursts. But in a straight up battle, I'd put my money on our Hybrid. Nothing against you of course, but his skill and technique surpasses your own." The Kai remarked. Even given the angry Acrosian to his left, he couldn't help but smile. He had a rival in Myosai, someone to push him to and beyond his limits.

The world around them shuddered slightly, everything morphing as they arrive don what Hiroshi assumed was Supreme Kai's planet. Whistling, Hiroshi gazed over the beautiful planet. This was where they would train, this was where he'd achieve the next level of Super Saiyan.

" As you asked Glacia, we will rectify your lack of power by making you fight your companions while they are at full power. You are an amazing fighter, but if we do not break this pride of yours, we will achieve nothing. Your first day of training will be as following. Glacia will fight Myosai and you." Kibito commented, pointing at Hiroshi. " at your fullest ability. This will be her first test, can she keep up with her companions?"

Hiroshi swallowed slightly as he turned to Glacia, sliding his left foot back and raising his arm at an angle across his chest, breathing a short breath in preparation for the coming battle.

Fighting against two people who dwarf my power... They could probably kill me if I'm not careful Glacia thought. She couldn't deny that they were both far above her in terms of sheer power, not after the display she saw. She frowned, looking at Hiroshi. She was going to have to use his apprehension to her advantage. She wasn't sure about Myosai, but she reasoned she would be able to find a way to deal with her too.

Glacia did not rush for a head-first attack. Instead she looked around at the light sources in the dogo. Candles, Perfect. She swiftly used her power to turn out the lights. Then masked her energy to the point where it was undetectable. She retreated into the shadows. Suddenly she swiftly appeared behind Hiroshi. She focused her frost powers on her own hand and punched it forward, intended to freeze and break his arm.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Suddenly, a Quinjet landed on top of Stark Tower, several Avengers and assorted other Heroes getting out. "Ah, home sweet home." Iron Man sighed, glancing around-

-And seeing his home on fire. "Oh for the love of... Alright people, let's figure out what the hell happened this time. JARVIS?"
"Hello, Sir. It appears Stark Tower has been invaded by alternate Universe versions of several notable Heroes. A small resistance of their 'Villains' and local minor Heroes has arisen to fight them off. They appear to be losing, Sir."

"Of course."

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:41 pm

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:As he throws pellets in, Eva lifts her shield to block what she believes are explosives, however when the smoke burst out she pauses, unsure what Owlman is fully planning. That's when his first attack hit, but by the time she tried to bash him with her shield he was gone. The second hit almost knocked her over, before she realized what his plan is. She quickly rolls to get out of the cloud, and through either dumb luck, or lack of luck she rolls right into Owlman, slamming into him mid roll.
Knowing he'll be quick to either attack or move, Eva grabs his leg, and jabs her shock sword into him to stun him enough for her to fire her crossbow at him. The gambit doesn't pay off, However, as she didn't take into account that the struggle would have knocked the loaded dark out of alignment, and it spins off course as soon as it's fired, landing harmlessly on the floor...

Owlman grimaced for half a second in expectation of being hit by whatever she was using, then smirked. "Something wrong?" He immediately threw down an electric stun batarang at his opponent, following up with a kick to the head and him trying to rip his other leg out of her grip. If she was stunned by the batarang and/or the kick, he tried to finish the fight with a focused blow the head. If she was not, he retreated back into he quickly fading smoke, narrowing his eyes and preparing to attack once more. Dammit.

The impact of the Batarang, though painful, doesn't stun her beyond the initial impact. She lets go of his leg and raises both of her arms to block the kick. Swiftly rolling to the side, she reloads her crossbow with a new dart, and as she gets upright fires the dart towards Owlman, whose form was just becoming visible in the dissipating smoke. She doesn't expect that to fully take him out, even if it hits him his armour would most likely stop the small dart from fully piercing through. After firing the dart, she fully stands upright, removing the batarang with one hand and holding up her sword in the other, if he isn't down she's ready for his next attack.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 am

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

Fighting against two people who dwarf my power... They could probably kill me if I'm not careful Glacia thought. She couldn't deny that they were both far above her in terms of sheer power, not after the display she saw. She frowned, looking at Hiroshi. She was going to have to use his apprehension to her advantage. She wasn't sure about Myosai, but she reasoned she would be able to find a way to deal with her too.

Glacia did not rush for a head-first attack. Instead she looked around at the light sources in the dogo. Candles, Perfect. She swiftly used her power to turn out the lights. Then masked her energy to the point where it was undetectable. She retreated into the shadows. Suddenly she swiftly appeared behind Hiroshi. She focused her frost powers on her own hand and punched it forward, intended to freeze and break his arm.

Hiroshi:

Emerald eyes morphed into one of complete surprise as the world went dark. While this wasn't impossible to rectify, it would limit his ability to keep track of everything around him. Closing his eyes, his breath came out slowly, Hiroshi searching for the ki of the Acrosian. Spinning around, the air seemed to freeze, white meeting him as an incredibly cold fist embedded itself in his palm, sharp pain shooting up his arm, frost spreading from his fist to his elbow.

Hissing, Hiroshi snapped his knee up, slamming into Glacia's jaw. Gritting his teeth, the Super Saiyan burst after the Acrosian, appearing behind her flying frame, he snapped his fist out, aiming to land a series of strikes before she recovered.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:39 am

Dark God Saga
Part Four: The Downfall of Alastir and Spera
Or A New Dark Age Is Upon The Horizon

The Cold Chill of Death began to slowly creep it's way around Alastir, the embrace of darkness readying itself to embrace Alastir and steal his soul away from the physical plane, each fragment of darkness that was destroyed began to drain Alastir of what divine energy that he held, the destruction of his fragments also put his body into a state of shock, preventing him from moving an inch "Fading away..." Alastir silently whispered to himself, feeling every ounce of his life force beginning to fade away from his body as each fragment after another was destroyed "I think I've finally failed my species as a whole, to let my people die out by the hands of my own predecessors, how?" Alastir weakly asked himself, the memories of his people beginning to shatter along with his life force, everything he ever knew was now fading away, including the will to live, he never felt so betrayed than how he felt now, his own predecessors were wiping out the last of their own race because of a tradition that he refused to follow! The anger that began to flow from within Alastir was enough to make him clench his fist in anger, his eyes coming alive with a deep seeded hatred for his predecessors "You betrayer..." Alastir managed to state weakly, watching as One stared him down "When I die, there will be nothing that will keep this Galaxy from falling apart..." The Weakened God of Darkness managed out.

"That's fine, we are going to expand ourselves beyond this Galaxy, the Milky Way Galaxy will be the next place that falls underneath our boot heel, for the Human Race has decided to insult our people by destroying Sigmus Prime (The Old name of Sigma Galli Prime). You and your allies will serve as an example for what is to come... Hakai No Ken." With the command, the legendary Sword of Destruction materialized on One's hand, who also sensed that the very last fragment of Alastir's darkness had finally shattered "Your final fragment of darkness has been destroyed, with one swipe of this sword, you shall forever be rendered nonexistent, you have lost, your friends have lost, and this Galaxy shall forever know only darkness, as the last remnants of Light are slowly fading away with each passing second, just give up..." One calmly stated, bringing the sword up and then bringing it down upon the now dying Alastir.

However, the hatred deep within Alastir suddenly awoke a brand new emotion from within his heart, it was passion, love, and even hope "Give up?" Alastir spoke in a benevolent and distorted voice, his body flaring up with an orange glow, absorbing the power of every Star, Planet, and Nebula within the Masaki Galaxy, converting the energy into a bomb of such a magnitude that it would level the entire star system with only a single explosion. One found that Alastir's Psionic Presence shot up through the roof and grabbed hold of the Hakai No Ken as well as One himself, Alastir's eyes suddenly turned Solid Blue "You used to be something close to a son, One, I bestowed the power of my people to you as well as your light brother, my people loved you like a son and now you turn on my trust and try to destroy the very Galaxy that you were tasked with protecting?" One's eyes narrowed as he felt Alastir's energy become increasingly unstable "I am genuinely sorry my son, but in order to stop this madness once and for all, you and your brother's must perish no matter the cost!" The Solid Blue eyes then suddenly turned back to Red "I will not allow you to destroy everything that we worked hard to achieve, you may be my predecessor, but I'd rather kill myself and take you with me than let you and your brother's run amok..." A genuine smile formed on Alastir's face as a barrier of orange energy formed around him, he felt at peace, no more torment and no more suffering, he felt as if he was the eye of a massive hurricane, calm yet destructive "The end has come for you, and myself, I will see you in the otherworld!!!" Alastir screamed, his entire form becoming enveloped by the orange barrier, which then proceeded to crack...

Spera quickly glared down at UDF-1, shock evident on his face as he saw a bright orange ball begin to form on the planet's surface "Alastir..." Spera thought solemnly before he turned to Asumar, Kazuko, and Shimura, who were all struggling against the respective combatants "Not good!" Spera exclaimed, before a massive pulse of energy shot out of UDF-1, followed by an explosion of massive proportions that not even his son's would be able to survive "If I let this explosion expand, then it will be the end of this system!" Spera's energy suddenly flared to life, his fist connecting with II's face, causing the entity to take a brief step back before turning to the explosion himself, he then let out an unholy screech before his dark form dematerialized from the System, followed by the Other God's of Darkness "No!" Spera yelled in anger as he quickly turned to Asumar, Kazuko, and Shimura "The three of you, run now, I will be right behind you, I need to stop this explosion no matter the cost!" Spera yelled as he summoned a massive barrier of pure light that began to fight against the massively expanding explosion.

It seemed obvious that the three were going to try and help him, which Spera could not allow. He had to make a decision and it had to be made now, he had to sacrifice himself to give his allies another chance to fight another day "Forgive me my son's!" And with that statement, Spera opened a portal to Rhen Var behind the three and used a large portion of his Psionic and forced them through the portal, allowing Spera to breathe out a sigh of relief, the barrier beginning to weaken greatly "Thank you for everything my son's, but now, there is no turning back, I must leave you all in order to save you..." The large barrier shattered to pieces, the large energy explosion enveloping Spera and slowly disintegrating his entire body, his soul beginning to depart to what seemed to be the afterworld "I only wish that I could have been there to raise you myself..." And with these last words, Spera, the Immortal God of Light, the father of two Demigods, and the defender of the galaxy, died.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Itium
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Itium » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:30 am

Portland, Oregon, United States, Earth, The Milky Way galaxy, the universe, space and time

"Hey, Benny? I think something's wrong with the Book of Stuff." John Cross said, flipping through the leather-bound tome.

"That Is Not What It Is Called"

"Yeah, yeah, shush. It just keeps saying "You're Fucked" in all caps." He set down the Book of Stuff and started flipping his lighter over and over, something he found oddly calming during stressful times. The Book of Stuff was meant to give him an idea of where all the spooky, dangerous type of stuff was going down. It was not meant to be sprouting expletives on every page. "So Benny, you know this thing better than me. What should we do?"

"I Don't Know There's Not Much I Can Do Being A Skull And All"

"Fair enough. The usual it is. Someone's going to have to throw a monkey wrench into whatever's making the book like this, so we're going to be the wrench."

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:59 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

Valka smiled as she watched him struggle with himself to swing at her, being fully convinced now that he was the right person to wield her hammer. "I will attempt not to strike you down," Valka said jokingly, then preparing herself as he swung. Leaning back, she let the hammer swing by her, surprised by the speed that he had swung it, and then leaned forward and tapped him on the chest. "If I were an enemy, Otis, and that finger was my sword, you would be sorely wounded. The point is that you should never throw all of your momentum into one swing, unless it is an inanimate object. Do not overextend yourself, and be prepared to either use a backhand swing from Mjolnir, a punch or a kick in follow-up. Once you grow accustomed to its weight, you will be able to swing fast enough to compensate for strength."

"Now, observe," she said, summoning a replica of the hammer with the same weight and rushing forward at the training dummy, she first used a forehand strike, and then after that connected immediately switched to a backhand strike, and then one overhead, doing a backflip to avoid the energy bolt that the training dummy fired. Then, landing, she thrust Mjolnir into the air as Oathbringer was summoned to block the fired energy bolts, Valka charging the hammer and then directing the lightning towards the training dummy, which was almost obliterated. Using her powers to reform the training dummy, she dismissed the replica hammer, and strode back towards Otis. "In time, you will be able to achieve that type of coordination. Do not become over-reliant on Mjolnir, but use your super-speed in conjunction."
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Itium
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Itium » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Cross stepped out of his crappy office building. It was cunningly disguised as a building marked for demolition, with the sign and the run-down-ness and everything. Nothing unusual about a guy walking out of an about-to-be-demolished building carrying a human skull."So, where should a couple of monkey wrenches like us go to first?"
"You Should Erase The Evidence Of You Being Here That's What I Would Do"
"Man, you know me too well."
He cast a quick summoning spell, bringing in a tank of gasoline from one of his bases.
"I think this one's from.... Portugal? Wow, didn't know we even had a base there. Even more surprising that no one's messed up the summoning circle."
He hummed a quiet tune to himself as he emptied the contents of the tank all over the building, leaving a trail of gasoline all the way out the door.
"That Was A Waste Of Gasoline"
"Yeah, but this is going to look really cool." He said, taking a long drag from his current cigarette before dropping it into the gasoline trail, making absolutely nothing happen.
"Nevermind. The Mythbusters were right about that one. Better do it the old-fashioned way."
John snapped his fingers once, producing a spark. The building went up in flames.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Five: The End Times
Or Preparing For The Final Confrontation

Rhen Var
"The Citadel"

Asumar put his hands over his head in shock, he was still getting used to the deaths of both Alastir and Spera, how they met their ends so quickly, he could not even comprehend, now they stood alone against a massive threat that would soon enough wash over them all in a tide of devastation of death, and to make things worse, everyone in the Galaxy would now be looking towards him to be the guiding force behind the Galaxy's defense, him of all people! He was the one partly responsible for the Dynasty, and he barely did a thing during his time as the Vice Warlord, how could he be the last man to lead the Dynasty to defend the Galaxy from the oncoming threat?! Asumar stared towards his eldest brother, who stood by a window and stared out into the cold and desolate wasteland, the Original Grand Warlord of the Dynasty, now a retired advisor to him "Kazuko..." Asumar silently stated, noticing that Kazuko began to turn towards him "Be honest with me brother, and don't lie, how did you manage to operate under such pressure being the Leading Force of an Intergalactic Superpower that was under the imminent threat of utter annihilation, how was it that you managed to lead the Dynasty after what I had done to you all those many years ago?" Asumar asked, his mind still reeling from the death of his Father and his Friend Alastir.

Kazuko smirked and chuckled "You're just beginning to understand what it was like Asumar, it can truly be stressful at times when the things that we cherish are in danger of annihilation." Kazuko's entire frame turned to face his brother "To put it simple and to the point, I couldn't operate the Dynasty at all when I was forced to exile you, I had to turn my power over to the ruling council before I executed them for a Genocide that should have never happened. Under my rule prior to our unity, the Dynasty was slowly and steadily weakening into nothing but a regional power, even those nations that allied themselves with us began to withdraw their support of our cause, we were nothing but a small faction that tried to stand against the invisible tide that slowly began to expand and grow, enveloping all other's in nothing but a shadow of darkness and despair. However, on the day we were finally reunited once more, I knew for a fact..." Kazuko put his hand on Asumar's shoulder "That there was still hope for the Dynasty, now that flame has passed onto yourself, and you must ask yourself to do the very thing that your philosophy stood against, you must do the difficult things now my brother, as you are now the driving force behind this great empire, I may be highly respected, but I no longer hold any de-facto power over the Dynasty, the ball is in your court and the timer is ticking, there mustn't be anymore mistakes or we will cease to exist..."

Asumar turned away from Kazuko, he knew that Serum Ω-Σ-40 was finally fully synthesized and able to be used to further bolster the Alpha-Omega Corps, but there was no telling what the Serum would do, they needed a volunteer for the serum, and they failed to find any willing subjects for the injection... "The ball is in your court and the timer is ticking, there mustn't be anymore mistakes or we will cease to exist..." Asumar's eyes darkened, was he really going to break his own philosophy in order to keep everything that he loved protected from the wrath of the Dark Gods. Asumar let out a silent sigh, activating his Communications Gauntlet and contacting Alpha 01-1 "Alpha One-One, bring a vial of Serum Ω-Σ-40 to my throne room and prepare it for injection, our time is short and we must be quick in order to test out the results." Asumar turned to Kazuko, who stared at him with a surprised expression on his face "Don't say anything, because as you put it, I have to make the difficult decisions from this point on, and If I have to turn against my philosophy to do such a thing, then I will do it..." A smile formed on Kazuko's face as he nodded "I wasn't going to say anything against it, but if the situation was the same If I was leading, I would have done the exact same thing brother, it proves that you may actually be a perfect man for leading the Dynasty in my stead." This caused Asumar's brow to arch "I thought you already had confidence in me?" Causing Kazuko to chuckle "Well I have to admit that even I was a little bit skeptical, but you have my attention now brother, in the last few hours we have, it will be you leading the charge with myself and Shimura at your side."

A silky smooth chuckle then diverted the attention of both Asumar and Kazuko, a Silver Arcosian walking towards the both of them "Isn't that a little unfortunate, and here I thought you all didn't forget me." Arctico said with a smooth smirk on his face "And before you ask me why I'm here, you can say that to Master Shimura, he is the one who called for me, said something about getting the group back together, he's updated me about the deaths of Alastir and Spera, so I've decided on lending my faction's forces to help you out in this battle." Arctico looked back to Lt. Xero, who had just returned from Arcos, having taken control of it as well as forcing the surrender of the PTO in it's entirety "Our forces have already taken Arcos, so as of now, the PTO and all of it's resources are under my command, we will supply you with whatever is necessary my friends, let us give those dark god bastards a ride to hell and back eh?" Arctico remarked with a chuckle, shaking hands with Asumar, who also had a grin on his face "Thanks for the help Arctico, I'll make sure that your faction is well rewarded for this." Asumar replied with a smirk on his face "Now..." Asumar turned his head to the window "Let's get to work..."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Company Paradis
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Company Paradis » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Westchester, New York

Glitz had been scouting the X-Mansion for the past few days, mapping out the movements of various X-men and students throughout the day. She had mapped out the average time that people left and came back all for the purpose of getting inside undetected. Inside the X-Mansion, in their database, was the information of one of her old captors at the Weapon X program. He had repented his sins against mutants and Professor Xavier offered him protection for information about the program, but Glitz was not so forgiving. She would hunt him down and make him suffer the way she did.

Glitz shifted into the appearance of a male student that she saw leave the mansion. She walked in, in disguise, and went lower and lower into the mansion until it asked for special permission. She changed into Jean Grey and passed the retina and fingerprint scanners.

Glitz kept her Jean image up and went into a small room that had several filling cabinets in it. She knew the layout of X-Mansion, as well as other high profile places, as the information was given to her by the government when she was working with them. Now, was her chance to use their teachings against them.

As she was looking for the file, the door opened and in walked Wolverine.

“Jean, I didn’t know you where down here.”

Glitz hid her surprise and turned around to face the newcomer, “Logan, I was just getting some information on the new target the Professor gave me. What are you doing here?”

“I was doing the same thing.” Glitz didn’t see any apprehension from him, and thought she had to need to worry about him find out who she really was.

“Well I’m just going to take this back to my room, see you later Logan.”

“Wait Jean, aren’t you usually at the café down the street at this time?”

“Yeah, well important stuff to do, so I decided to skip today.” As Glitz was walking off, Logan jumped at her trying to tackle her to the ground. Glitz sensed the attack and back flipped away, kicking Logan in the process.

“There is no café down the street Jean goes to, and she definitely can’t do any moves like that. Who the hell are you!” he yelled, and his claws came out in a threatening way.

“Well, well, well, I didn’t know the Wolverine was so smart. You caught me,” Glitz said and put her hands up in a fake surrender as she transformed into her normal appearance.

“Glitz, what are you doing here?”

“Well, what I said was partially true, I need some information on a target,” she then quickly jumped and kicked Logan pushing him back into the wall before running away to the stairs. Once Wolverine got up, he chased her back into the foyer of the mansion, but by that time, Glitz had already transformed into anther student and was no where to be seen.

Outside, Glitz was smiling of the thought of destroying her next target.

Minister

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

The shipment arrived several hours prior to the arrival of the police scouts arriving at the dock, enough time that the place was mostly cleared, the only indicator that the dock was used by the gunrunners was that the boat was still there, and a gift was left by the Nightraven for the cops. In a small unopened crate, she wired a grenade to the lid so the pin would be pulled upon the police opening the crate. Just to add a bit of flare, she left a bunch of Raven feathers on top of the crate.
Meanwhile one of the undercover cops arriving at the storehouse arrives just in time to see the transport van leave the area, seemingly not noticing the cops. Nightraven, who steps out later, seems to instantly pick out the undercover police casing the storehouse. Nightraven meanwhile was just leaving through another exit on the other side of the building when one of the gang members called her. "There's a Car outside, looks like Police, They probably know this is the drop" the goon says, before immediately hanging up, not giving her time to even respond. Nightravens only response is to sigh, before heading back in and sneaking into an over-watch location to find the car the gangsters were talking about. It's not that hard to spot, and she quickly takes aim with her sniper rifle to shoot the cop should they pick up their radio or otherwise try to notify their superiors.
Technically she could just leave, her contract was to guard the weapon shipment until it arrived in Gotham, which it has, she just didn't want Cobblepot to throw out her contract because the weapons were captured before they could be used by his gang.

"Johnny said that he saw some guys in the area. A few were locals, but some of 'em looked Bludhaven." The first of the two undercover cops said offhand to the other as they arrived at the location.
"Bludhaven? Don't Batman have a Robin there?" The second one glanced over.
"Batman? Ain't he dead right now? I heard the Joker finally put him out."
"Nah, they found 'em alive. It's Harley and Dent who are dead."
"Not for long."
The other cop's response went unheard in the sniper fire that suddenly descended upon them. "What the hell!" The second cop scowled as the two ducked behind the car. "Call this-"

"No."

A thick fog suddenly filled the area, obscuring the vision of any attackers as well as the police. "Told ya!" The first officer laughed. "A Bat!"
"Yes." The feminine voice came once more, this time from a figure in front of the two. They stared in awe.
"Th-The Black Bat!?"

Cassandra Cain smirked, turning towards the attacker and equipping her utility goggles, allowing her to see through the fog. Where are you..?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 pm

"Awe... Come on. Cut me some slack here. I've never used a giant magic hammer before. Though, to be fair, I don't fight much in general. Not my thing. And you didn't even give me a fair shot! And by that I mean I'm WAY better at fighting with my feet and tail." He said. "It's how I was taught. Cause they're much much stronger than my arms are." He said and watched her attack the dummy with some very impressive skill and finesse. "Damn. That's pretty good. Though honestly. Can we try that again?" He said and wrapped the end of his tail around the hammer. "But this time, me actually using the parts of my body that I know how to fight with. I mean seriously. Look at my hands. I can't even make a fist. Who can make a fist with 3 fingers?" He said and snickered.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Dark God Saga
Part Six: A Force From a World Long Forgotten
Or Lord Ouranos Reveals Himself

Alastir was the first one to awaken from his brief slumber, his eyes only being introduced to an area of pure white, with occasional waves of Golden Energy surging around the background, it took a moment for the recent memories of his Self Destruction to come right back to him, and it was at this point that he realized that he had died in his final attempt to rid the Dark Gods from his home that was the Masaki Galaxy "Ah, I see now, I have died..." Alastir remarked calmly, feeling as if he was in a perfect state of mind, nothing to plague his thoughts any longer, but as he turned his head, he felt a great sense of dread hit him, Spera was still lying in suspended animation, seemingly unconscious, this made Alastir fear that everyone else had been caught up in his System-Destroying Self Destruction, but to his surprise, he realized that the Masaki's nor Shimura had joined him, allowing him to let out a small sigh of relief, but he knew for a fact that there must have been some way that the Dark Gods survive, he wasn't surprised if One had survived it as well "Spera?" Alastir called out, noticing that his friend began to stir "Spera!" Alastir exclaimed, causing Spera to nearly shoot up.

"Alastir?" Spera asked "What is this place and what are we doing..." Spera turned his gaze upon a forming ball of golden energy "Here..." The orb began to slowly take shape into what appeared to be a human shape, but much more taller and godly looking, something beyond even that of Spera and Alastir. The both of them attempted to power up, preparing for a fight, but found that they were unable to do such a thing, they could feel their energy still coursing through their veins, but no matter what, their energy did not explode to life, but it remained passive and docile. "I'm pretty sure that if we die again, we won't be waking up at all, so do you have an idea Alastir?" Spera asked, feeling the calm flow of energy that emanated from the golden sphere.

To his surprise however, the sphere spoke "There is no need to fear, God of Light and God of Dark, for I have no intentions of attacking thee..." The Sphere eventually formed into a Bright, Spectral Entity "For I am you distant ancestor who transcends even the boundaries of the Immortals." The entity sat down with what appeared to be a smile on it's face "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Lord Ouranos of the Primordial Race, the true guardians of the Masaki Galaxy as well as the creators of your race, which is known entirely as the Immortals, allow me to show you the history of your people, the downfall of my people and the purpose of your people..." Ouranos brought both of his palms out, which radiated with such energy that even Alastir and Spera were somewhat nervous. But Ouranos' welcoming presence was enough to cause them to reluctantly approach the entity and carefully grab hold of the entities hands...

OOC: Relatively Short Post, I know...
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Xander began to use his magic to start on his new costume. Naja decided to pop one out of the two questions she had. "Okay. I know the gist of what you're planning, but what exactly are you trying to do?" She asked and sat next to him.

"It's complicated. But there's a bunch of reasons why I'm doing this. The biggest reason is that it makes it easier to protect Earth. Other reasons are... Well. I'm putting an end to arms races. The Kree, Skrulls, Shi'ar... I'm gonna make it so there isn't any reason to start a war. I'll have members from all their races. Mutually assured destruction. And a fighting force capable of taking on just about anything. And. I'm going to be the man who got their empires back on their feet after that Builder War. I'll have them all in my pocket. I'll keep them away from Earth. I'll keep the galaxy safe." He explained. Leaving out the part where he wanted people to look at him with admiration was probably a smart idea. "Anyone is welcome. Human, mutant, Inhuman-" He winked at her. "-Alien of any species. I want Praetoria to represent the best our section of the universe has to offer."

"Wow... You really put some planning and effort into this. So I'm gonna guess that you're going to put yourself at the top?"

"Yes... But. I'm not going to be alone." He said and looked her in the eyes. "Naja. We've been through so much together over this past... Forever. Saved the universe countless times... And I've finally worked up the courage for this. I don't want to be alone at the top. What's the point of having all of this power if I don't have anyone to share it with?" He said and got on his knees and took her hand. "Naja, will you marry me?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse