NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 am

Charmera wrote:
Turmenista wrote:
Good. They were in. Myosai flashed her own, wide grin, before moving back to a smaller smile as she stepped among the crazy-haired beings.

"So.. Purple guys." She murmured, getting a good look of this area around her. "Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Myosai, aka that girl that kicked Mr. Cell's green butt. Looks like you already know who my buddy Hiroshi is," she seemed to wink at him for a split second. "Oh, and that's Glacia. She's new."

She had one hand on her sheathed sword hilt around her belt while the other was on her hip. "So.. My head was under a rock for the past couple of minutes.." She said, somewhat embarrassed. "What exactly is this place, what are we gonna to
Here and..-" Confused, she looked over at Supreme Kai. "Who are you? And what's with your hair? It's crazier than Hiroshi's..."

Off to a good start..

Glacia paused, a slight frown appeared on her face as she heard what was said. She was about to comment on being volunteered for something she didn't want, but she paused. She might actually need some training, Being in prison had done no favours for her skills evendently. She needed to sharpen up, and learn some new tricks. Especially for what she had planned. "Ditto. Your hair seems odd." She remarked, then paused. "And I have the same questions as my pink friend."

Hiroshi:

Cocking an eyebrow at the tow, Hiroshi almost cringed when Supreme Kai began talking, his smooth voice echoing across the small planet.

" This training trip is to benefit the three of you, that much is certain. But overall, the idea is to ready you all to quell an insurgency we have in Hell." Supreme Kai remarked, glancing over the two. " Dabura, who wa since the demon king, has amassed an army, and has escaped hell. They are now gallivanting through the Check-In station and the lower parts of heaven."

The red giant beside him nodded slowly. " This threatens the entire stability of Otherworld. They were sentenced to Hell, but now have not onto escaped, but opened a portal fort others to escape as well. It began with tremors and weird hazed images," His gravely voice paused for a moment, sighing." But we've got a basic time frame. For now, hazed images and tremors, next it'll be some of the older denizens of hell disappearing. Finally, within a weeks time,mall fo reality will come crashing down in Otherworld, most of the population will be lucky to survive. Most will not."

Blinking, Hiorshi scratched the back of his head. " So we better get training and defeat them soon huh?" A curt nod was all he received. " Yes. By the way, I am Supreme Kai, the highest Kai around for now. You can all train at my place for awhile, that should allow us to access your skills and hone them, as well as improve your strength and power."
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:21 am

Charmera wrote:

I have become death, destroyer of worlds

Virgil and Dixia walked for some time before reaching the farm, the city walls left behind them, going so far that the smog and pollution no longer could be seen. The farm was a moisture farm, draining what was left of the water in the air for water for comercial use. She always found it ironic, the self destructive nature of life. How they'd drain water from the air just to put it in their glasses. But then she wasn't supposed to be thinking those sorts of things. She had a new mission now.

"Daisy!" Spoke Virgil. "We need weapons. And we need lots of them." She shouted at the farm.

"Remind me why we're here again? We have guns."

Virgil paused. "How many people you say you killed?"

"Five. What of it?"

"Nothing." Another pause. "We want to have the advantage of range. This gang has us outnumbered and likely outgunned. We want to pick them off one by one from an ambush position." She explained.

'That... would make sense."

"It does."

They waited another second and a door opened. A black haired woman had done so. "Oh, so sorry I left you waiting. I was having my nap..." She spoke timidly. In her hands were a set of three plasma carbines. "Here, I remember these are you favorite." She remarked.

Virgil nodded as she took one of them, Then paused. "Thank you." She spoke. More as a programmed response than anything. "Payment... may be complicated."

Daisy frowned and cocked her head ever so slightly. "Um... how so?"

Virgil paused. "Well..." She let that pause drag out a little more. "We were..."

"We were hoping you'd help us kill someone."

Virgil frowned as Dixia spoke. "What? It's what you were going to say?"

Virgil sigh. "50 k. Three ways." She spoke. "Six humanoids."

Daisy's eyes widened. "No no... I... I can't do that... I don't do that anymore."

"We know. We thought you'd start again. For old times sake... and the money." Virgil replied. "You want to get off world as much as I do."

Daisy frowned. She put a hand through black hair. "I... I don't know. I... promised... I only supply."

"Offworld." Repeated Virgil. "Off this backwater craphole. You could find the rest of your race again."

Daisy stopped. Then nodded. Virgil would have smiled. Daisy was always easy to press gang. She almost felt guilty though, Daisy was one of the few beings she actually liked. "Fine. I'll do it... I..." She paused. "I suppose it would be nice to see my brothers and sisters of Krypton again..." She paused. "Just let me get a few things." She rushed back inside.

Dixia paused. Then her eyes widened. "Krypton..." She spoke. "She's a-"

"Yup."

"But... Daisy?" She asked, the name was so absurd.

"Her real name is Jara-Er." Replied Virgil. "Don't underestimate her. Even if that sun isn't yellow, there's not much stopping her from killing someone if she wants to."

"Then... why is she here?"

"Repentance." She replied.

Another silence was shared between the two. Dixia simply stared at Virgil. She could see the machine that had cause so much pain. On the surface, it was present. But there was something else beneath that. Dixia could see glimpses, but she could never be sure...

Daisy walked out, more guns were in her backpack, and a look of guilt on her face. "We can take my hovercraft..." She ceded reluctantly.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 am

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:Glacia paused, a slight frown appeared on her face as she heard what was said. She was about to comment on being volunteered for something she didn't want, but she paused. She might actually need some training, Being in prison had done no favours for her skills evendently. She needed to sharpen up, and learn some new tricks. Especially for what she had planned. "Ditto. Your hair seems odd." She remarked, then paused. "And I have the same questions as my pink friend."

Hiroshi:

Cocking an eyebrow at the tow, Hiroshi almost cringed when Supreme Kai began talking, his smooth voice echoing across the small planet.

" This training trip is to benefit the three of you, that much is certain. But overall, the idea is to ready you all to quell an insurgency we have in Hell." Supreme Kai remarked, glancing over the two. " Dabura, who wa since the demon king, has amassed an army, and has escaped hell. They are now gallivanting through the Check-In station and the lower parts of heaven."

The red giant beside him nodded slowly. " This threatens the entire stability of Otherworld. They were sentenced to Hell, but now have not onto escaped, but opened a portal fort others to escape as well. It began with tremors and weird hazed images," His gravely voice paused for a moment, sighing." But we've got a basic time frame. For now, hazed images and tremors, next it'll be some of the older denizens of hell disappearing. Finally, within a weeks time,mall fo reality will come crashing down in Otherworld, most of the population will be lucky to survive. Most will not."

Blinking, Hiorshi scratched the back of his head. " So we better get training and defeat them soon huh?" A curt nod was all he received. " Yes. By the way, I am Supreme Kai, the highest Kai around for now. You can all train at my place for awhile, that should allow us to access your skills and hone them, as well as improve your strength and power."

"Good." Replied Glacia. She nodded. She was ready to get to training. Honestly she wasn't sure if she trusted this. She was helping to reinforce a beucractic dictatorship, which went against a few of her beliefs. Though she supposed heaven didn't have the luxury of democracy which the regular world might have. After all, who would vote? No... this was all a little too new for her to be changing sides, so she decided to stick with the one offering her training.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 am

"I'm pretty sure this is Thor's freakin' hammer! Mol... Something!" He said having really no idea how to use a hammer outside of hitting nails. His mother sent a handful of cars in an attempt to just crush him. "Swing batta batta, SWING!" He said and with a mighty swing he shattered the bright red construct. "Holy crap! This thing is freakin' SWEET!" He said smashing his mother's constructs one after another. "Listen... I'm not trying to hurt you. Stop." He said floating in the air across from here. "You're my mother. I don't want to hit you with Thor's magic hammer, but seriously, I also don't wanna be skewered either. I know you're mad... The whole red shtick kinda gave it away. But I got us a place to live. For free! We still have more than enough money to get though life." Otis said and tried to approach her.

Which was a mistake. As soon as he got close enough, she tried to stab him. He was fast enough to get out of the lethal range of the knife, but not fast enough to avoid getting a gash on his arm. "FUCK!" He shouted and out of reflex hit his own mother with Mjolnir which sent her flying. "Oh... Shit..." He said and floated to the ground. The ring gave them shields, so he hoped she wasn't dead, but blood loss was now starting to take it's toll. "This is the second deep cut I've gotten today..." He muttered, dropping Mjnolir to take off his shirt and tie it around his arm. "Fuck, that hurts." He was feeling lightheaded. "Not good... I'm pretty sure the purple stuff is supposed to stay on the inside..." He said and slumped over gripping the hammer. "Lassie... Go get help." He said and with his last remaining seconds of consciousness, threw the hammer as hard as he could.

Arngeir
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arngeir » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:07 am

New York City

The Elemental watched over the city from atop a roof, yawning as fatigue began to get to him. He hadn't had a good night's sleep in a few days, and it was starting to affect the young mutant. Removing his mask, he waved his hand and pulled cold water from the air, dashing it in his face to help him wake up. Putting the mask back on, he went back to his patrol, jumping from roof-to-roof, aided by the wind, and watching the streets and alleyways.

A good distance away, man wearing a red coat and a white mask over half of his face was walking silently through the night. In his hand was a sword, which glinted in the street lights. Anger was in his eyes, tension in his hand that gripped the sword. Something was going to happen, as he walked through a wall and into a building.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Osnil wrote:Paradise Island
Ara thought for a moment, then fired the staff at Ice Age, freezing him solid. "Launch him into space for me," Ara said, "he won't die, but if he unfreezes himself again, he will." She looked around to see the frozen jungle returning to normal, and the Amazons unfreezing. She smiled and said, "Thank you, Eldara."

Eldara shrugged ambivalently, logically either option was equivalent when one looked at outcomes. She pointed her ring at the iced up Ice Age as a bronze net of energy wrapped around it. With the ice encapsulated in the net she leapt into the air, her ring kicking in just before she began falling once more and sending her flying towards the atmosphere. Once she reached the right altitude for the ice to be relieved of the pull of gravity, she brought up the ice block, and gently pushed it off into space.
Barring any form of space debris or planet, he should just keep going. . .
She thought, pondering a sound course of action before she spotted the silvery glow of the moon. With another burst of ring powered speed she raced towards the secondary orb and placed Ice Age gently in a crater before she returned to Ara.
"It is done. There is no need to thank me, such a villain should not be roaming free."
She replied bluntly.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:31 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:-snip-

Valka stood upon the Rainbow Bridge of her realm, looking down at Midgard, reflecting on the events that had occurred recently. And then, came Mjolnir, the one she had made at the End of All Things. Her eyebrows lifted at its sudden arrival, Valka sticking out a hand, the hammer flying to it. "Why have you come? Who lifted you?"

Of course, there was no reply. Valka tossed it into the air, saying, "Show me," the hammer quickly flying back to Midgard, Valka following it. They quickly descended upon a plain, with a prone individual, bleeding from their wounds. Sighing, she lifted the man, so it appeared to be over her shoulder, carrying Mjolnir in her other hand, leaving as a Valkyrie did with the slain. But this one was not dead, only unconscious and she bore him to Asgardians' healing chambers. Outstretching a glowing finger, she tapped him in the forehead, beginning the process of healing him, and then awakening him, Valka pulling up a chair to wait, examining him, while she waited.

His feet seemed to be cloven, and she could not determine whether the long, nail like object on his head was part of it, or a helmet. But it mattered not, she presumed that he had been the one to throw the hammer, and so she would determine for herself, if he was worthy of such an honor.
Last edited by The Starlight on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:34 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Valka stood upon the Rainbow Bridge of her realm, looking down at Midgard, reflecting on the events that had occurred recently. And then, came Mjolnir, the one she had made at the End of All Things. Her eyebrows lifted at its sudden arrival, Valka sticking out a hand, the hammer flying to it. "Why have you come? Who lifted you?"

Of course, there was no reply. Valka tossed it into the air, saying, "Show me," the hammer quickly flying back to Midgard, Valka following it. They quickly descended upon a plain, with a prone individual, bleeding from their wounds. Sighing, she lifted the man, so it appeared to be over her shoulder, carrying Mjolnir in her other hand, leaving as a Valkyrie did with the slain. But this one was not dead, only unconscious and she bore him to Asgardians' healing chambers. Outstretching a glowing finger, she tapped him in the forehead, beginning the process of healing him, and then awakening him, Valka pulling up a chair to wait, examining him, while she waited.

His feet seemed to be cloven, and she could not determine whether the long, nail like object on his head was part of it, or a helmet. But it mattered not, she presumed that he had been the one to throw the hammer, and so she would determine for herself, if he was worthy of such an honor.

Otis stirred once Valka healed him. "Ugh... Ouch." He muttered and opened his eyes. "Oh... Great. Did I die? Cause it looks like I died. Golden city... Though you don't look like Saint Peter." He said and then saw Mjnolir. "Oh. Is this about me using that hammer? Cause I can totally explain. See, my mother, who is a Red Lantern who hates my guts, was trying to kill me and came pretty close. I tripped over it and well. It wasn't long then until I fought her off, but she snagged me a bit. Blood loss ain't no fun." He explained. It was a mouthful. "I've had a bit of a rough day. By the way, you look like Thor. Are you his mom? Cause if you are, holy shit, I'm talking to Thor's mom. To answer your question that you didn't ask, yes, I did indeed throw it. Cause bleeding out is no fun, I can tell you from experience."

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Mars
Mars saw Kiris blushing at his compliment and raised his eyebrow a bit, confused by her reaction. He assumed he had said something lame or unappealing, but second guessed himself when he saw her smile. Before he could think about it further Xyri came into the room, wearing what seemed to be a new outfit as well. She then said she was having weird dreams, but before Mars could question that, he was interrupted again. This time by ADAM.

"THERE ARE TWO MISSIONS AT HAND." The AI told the team. "THE FIRST IS FOR MISS RANWYNN AND MISTER ASARIN. THERE ARE REPORTS OF A ROUGE CHEMICAL FACILITY ON SMALL SOUTH AMERICAN ISLAND. THE FACILITY IS NOTORIOUS FOR PRODUCING THE DANGEROUS CHEMICAL VENOM. TWO KNOWN GANG LEADERS ARE FIGHTING FOR THE FACILITY, ROMAN SIONIS AND THE CRIMINAL KNOWN AS BAIN." Mars pulled out a flash drive and downloaded the information onto the small computer device that he wore on his wrist, he also uploaded it onto Rocket's computer. "Well, let's get ready to Kiris. We'll have to take one of Elena's jets." He told her, not sue how working with another person on a mission, but it wasn't like he had a choice. ADAM then continued,

"FOR MISS XYRIA AND MISS MORROW, THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS OF A NUMBER OF ROBBERIES OF LOCAL SCIENCE LABS AND UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENTS. IT IS BELIEVED THAT GORILLA GRODD IS RESPONSIBLE, DUE TO THE DAMAGE TO THE WALLS AND THE GORILLA FUR DISCOVERED AT THE SCENE." ADAM continued briefing the group until all their questions had been answers and it was time for the group to begin their first missions as members of the Young Bloods.

Arngeir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arngeir » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Oa

The Green Lantern Corps. was buzzing around the planet Oa, going about their usual duties. Today seemed no different than any other, and they were content with that. Some Lanterns were training, others were filing reports and others still were simply chatting with colleagues before going out on patrol in their respective sectors. Something strange was about to happen, however, and the Guardians could sense it. They watched to see what was going on, keeping their eyes peeled.

Suddenly, a wormhole opened. Purple energy flowed in and out of the portal, electricity escaping as the winds of Oa whirled around it. A figure began to approach, a silhouette at first which became clearer as it neared the edge of the portal. Green Lanterns were now positioned all around the wormhole, rings held at ready as they watched the figure. Soon, a foot landed on the surface of Oa, a body soon following. He stood there, the portal closing behind him. The man that stood before them was clad in a grey and white armor with a blue face and red eyes. He looked around at the Green Lanterns, noting the green aura around them all.

"I am Antioch." he announced loudly, "I have traced the ancient artifacts known as the Omega Talismans to this universe. I demand you give them too me, or face the consequences."
"We know not of these 'Omega Talismans'," replied one of the Guardians, as they descended from their council room, "And we know not of you. You have trespassed on our world, have demanded creations that we know not of, and threatened us? What gives you the right?"
"The right of might," he said simply, "White Drago Sword!"

A short, white sword appeared in his hand, the blade in the shape of feather. The sword in all was almost in the shape of a quill, a fact that was easily noticed when he flipped the sword so the hilt end faced away. He began slicing through the air, light coming from the hilt of the weapon. The Green Lanterns were confused, they had no clue what was about to happen. The light formed into arrows, hundreds of them all surrounding Antioch.

"Laser Arrows." he said calmly, and the arrows slowly turned to face all directions, save for towards him, "Fire!"

He slashed with the blade end of the White Drago Sword, sending the arrows flying towards the Green Lanterns. The Lanterns quickly put up shields, which shattered at the barrage of arrows, though they did protect the soldiers of Oa. They began to attack in turn, some creating swords of their own out of the light, others creating guns and others still simply creating giant fists. Antioch's eyes went wide as he saw the mass of weapons, and quickly examined his opponents, noticing the glowing rings quickly.

"These rings!" he called, "What are they?"
"Power Rings," a Lantern replied, "Powered by sheer Will, and the object of your defeat!"
"Spin Sword!" he called, the Drago Sword changing into a different weapon completely, "Fire Smasher!"

A disk appeared on the hilt of the spin sword, which he spun. The weapon grew into a large, red zanbato, Antioch smirking as the large weapon pulsed with fire power in his hand.

"Double Disk!" he called, a white disk appearing on a hollowed out part of the blade.

Antioch spun it, another Fire Smasher appearing in his other hand. He yelled out 'Flaming Strike', and slashed at the Green Lanterns with waves of pure fire. It knocked some back, even knocked a few unconscious, but it wasn't yet enough. There was still an army of Green Lanterns.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

The Empty Phoenix watched Horizon's transformation with fascination. "Interesting. A being of cosmic fire, then?" She mused to herself. Her question was seemingly not directed towards Eternal Night. The Herald of Naught, on the other hand, watched her carefully.
"We are not native to this Universe, no." The Herald paused, a contemplative look on his face. "Perhaps it would be adequate to say that we are native to no Universe, I suppose." He chuckled, shaking his head and returning his eyes to Eternal Night with a sigh. "You say your name is lost? Do you mean forgotten, child of darkness..." He peered into her eyes, as though he were attempting to look into her soul. "Or perhaps... Something else, Miss 'Eternal Night' ?"
The Empty Phoenix started paying attention. "What are you suggesting, Herald?"
He shrugged slightly. "Mephisto, perhaps?" He mused aloud, beginning to circle her, always facing her. "No, he is not quite this powerful. A fifth dimensional being?" He tilted his head slightly, studying her."No marks of their mischief."
The Phoenix closed her eyes, pointing her arm towards Eternal Night. "I feel the meddling of a Celestial Being in her, Herald."
The Herald's eyes brightened suddenly. "Is that so? Who is she, then? Some misbegotten Herald of a corrupted Galactus?" His circling of her began to speed up slightly. "A servant of your sister Death, or perhaps one of the puppets of the Endless?"
The Phoenix's eyes suddenly shot open. "Back away, Herald. She is indebted to the Autarch." The Phoenix scowled as the Herald suddenly stopped. The Herald, though he was utterly fascinated, nevertheless floated behind the Empty Phoenix. "The Autarch is far too powerful for his own good. His death will be welcome to me."
The Herald's eyes turned towards his ally. "It will be a very long time before the Master is ready to erase one such as the Autarch."
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Ragnarök War
Part Four: Serene Salvation;
Or the Death of Maxwell Morningstar

And the Old Gods wept...

The chiseled, bloody face of the Mad God stood in firm resolve to see things through. It was to challenge destiny, but to fulfill it in it's entirety - Darkstar would meet his end at the tip of Morningstar's fists. Tightening his own hands as Maxwell confirmed his pledge, he looked over at his opponent. He seemed less calm, more panicked yet still deranged all the same - his ability to keep fighting was all those he had slain to get to where he was now. To fight the battle for his lost loved ones years ago, and most of all, to fight what he had become. Darkstar wasn't completely blinded by his thirst for revenge, he knew what he had done and the pain he caused throughout the Multiverse, yet he would remedy it and soothe that pain with Morningstar's death.

A punch filled with anti-energy slammed into Maxwell's jawline with tremendous force, exploding outward as it came into contact with energy and annihilated itself in a fiery death. Maxwell's head was thrown back and to the side from the hit, but he used that to his advantage, charging a small sphere of energy in his hands and launching at Darkstar's body as Maxwell's own body flew away through space. Darkstar shielded himself from that ensuing explosion, but it still charred his forearms. Mad Max smirked, knowing Darkstar seemed to be on his last legs of Anti-Energy. "You came with such force..." Maxwell noted, righting himself in space, floating on the same plane as Darkstar, "You killed a Super Celestial with the snap of your fingers, even. You destroyed a world with a simple touch."

Darkstar breathed deeply, staring daggers at Maxwell as he spoke in such a vile, grandiose manner. "But I realized it was all for show. Nothing but a fireworks display, something to make others think twice, three times even, of challenging you and your might. How many universes fell to such a ploy, I wonder, as Nul and All-Black slew their way across Gods and Man alike while you sat idly by. Tell me, Darkstar, are your hands even dirty?" Maxwell taunted, finally sending Darkstar over the edge.

"WELL, WHAT ABOUT YOUR HANDS YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICK?!" Darkstar demanded suddenly, catching Maxwell by surprise. "You...you..." He began, "You came to my world. We both wanted the same thing, and we both could have made it. But you came. You came to MY world, to MY home, to MY love....You came and played God. You wanted to decide who lived and who died, and you picked yourself." Darkstar was nearly in sobs at this point, Maxwell lowering his head to hide his emotions. "Why did your world get to live while mine died?! Why?!" He demanded, "Why did I have to lose her..."

"Because I didn't want to lose my love." Maxwell spat, "I didn't choose myself, I chose everyone else I knew. But...I can't explain...I was scared. I didn't know what was coming after the Incursion. I just...I just acted before you did." Maxwell finally admitted, "I was paranoid, I didn't know if you were coming to kill us, so I did the job first. I made sure you couldn't - because I know who I am...Who I was...And in that same situation, would you have done the same?" Maxwell asked, two tears rolling down his cheeks, genuine sympathy for Darkstar.

"Oh bull-fuckin'-shit." Darkstar spat, "I would have worked with my counterpart to achieve a lasting, better result. Maybe you wouldn't have lost...What was it, 80, 90 percent of your passengers on the Ark? Maybe if we collaborated, we could have saved them all. No, you're not taking the high road on this, what you did was unforgivable. What you took from me was irreplaceable. In exchange for forgiveness and replacement, I want your life." Darkstar howled, launching himself forward for a series of brutal attacks, each one more devastating than the last as each strike landed with explosive force, designed to wear down Max's energy reserves.

Maxwell blocked and dodged, but these attacks would land even before Darkstar threw them, and where only interrupted when Max returned one of punches given, a small window of time forming and allowing Maxwell to lay into Darkstar. But, the third kick Max threw was caught by the Dead God, whose hand glowed a sickening purple color and clamped down on Max's leg. "Matter is just...a condensed version of energy, no? Einstein and all that..." Darkstar commented, fully gripping down and tearing through Max's shin like wet paper. In place of a scream, Max's eyes grew wide with shock, blood spilling from the open wound rapidly. Both hands of Darkstar glowed with that purple light, anti-energy flowing through them like a surgeon's scalpel. "One limb down, three more to go."

Max thought quickly and jammed his hands forward expelling entire solar systems' worth of energy at Darkstar - the mad man simply sticking his own hands out and absorbing - or more like, annihilating - the attack with his condensed anti-energy scalpels. Though, that was merely to buy Maxwell more time - a resurgent, yellow glow encasing the stub where his ankle used to be. First, it sealed the blood supply from leaking further, next, it worked to rebuild tissues, though that would take a longer time to fully complete. Suddenly, Darkstar seemingly teleported from in front of the blast to Maxwell's side. "Not so fast." He said, throwing a weak jab at Max, whose only option to retreat and dodge - a block would just slice into his being even more. "Scared, Maxwell?"

"For you." Maxwell said slyly, dodging one by stepping back but immediately putting his foot forward - his open palm facing Darkstar's chest and avoiding both of the Dead God's hands as a small sphere of energy developed, compact, with enough force to power a red dwarf star. It exploded between the two violently, creating the star and ending it's life in fractions of a second, Maxwell absorbing the energy and re-directing at Darkstar - whose anti-energy reserves were continuously assaulted. "You come to a universe filled with energy, your very weakness, and expect me to just stand idly by?"

Darkstar's body was badly damaged, burned to almost a crisp, and his anti-energy reserves were simply not enough to continue regenerating. He had resort to drastic measures to achieve victory, and smiled weakly as he thought of the perfect solution. All he needed was a lure...Bingo. Darkstar raised his hand in front of Maxwell defiantly, or so it seemed, like he was still willing to fight. Maxwell lowered his shoulders, ready for whatever his evil counterpart could throw at him in this state. Instead of a ball of anti-energy appearing, the Mobius Chair materialized from an anti-energy portal, and floating off to the side in a nigh-inescapable bubble, was Val. Maxwell's heart sank immediately, having thought she was taken to a more secure location out of Darkstar's reach, but that clearly wasn't the case.

"With you, Morningstar, I can't really expect anything." Darkstar said sourly, phasing onto the Mobius Chair, the machine connecting him with tons of wires and connections to provide life support. Behind the Chair, a rip in space-time formed, spewing an ungoldy amount of sickly purplish miasma into the surrounding space. "My home awaits, and your love will accompany me there..." Darkstar said weakly, the Mobius Chair trying to keep him conscious, but eventually moving through the portal on it's own.

"Don't you fucking touch her..." Maxwell said, a blazing hot fury brewing in his belly, a passion ignited to the utmost extreme as the Ragnarok War brought love into the equation, Darkstar purposely toying with a man's heartstrings to get under his skin and hurt him in anyway possible. Maxwell ran forward after the Mobius Chair, crossing into that sickly portal, immediately realizing where they were. An entire universe, empty and devoid, except for one small aspect - it housed Anti-Energy instead of normal energy. Darkstar sat some ways away, wheezing as pieces of himself slowly reformed and regenerated.

"In here, I am the sower of life and death." Darkstar declared, holding his hand up, a swirling mass of anti-energy coalescing and suddenly becoming bright - a star forming, with small discs spinning together to form planets, moons, and the like. "Here, you intrude upon my home. Here, you are the outsider, and my anti-energy will consume you whole. Your death here is imminent." Darkstar said, with each word, his strength coming back fuller and in greater quantities. "Here, catch." He said sarcastically, flinging the bubble that housed Val forward toward Maxwell, but sadistically popping it before it reached him, exposing Val to the hellish environment.

"NO!" Maxwell screamed, catching Val, putting her under his own energy shield that kept out the anti-energy for now. She looked frail, weak, and gray as the anti-energy worked to assault her very cellular level. Her eyes peeked open, smiling as Max cradled her in his arms. "Val...I'm sorry." He said, gasping at what she had become in so short of a time. Maxwell began to feed her his own energy, but the anti-energy was too deeply entrenched. She was dying an agonizing death, but kept a smile on for Max. "I..."

"There's...not much, Max." Val said, incredible weak and pain-filled, "When it's...Over....Live." She pleaded, "Live...For both of us." Her words echoed around Max's mind, numbing him completely. He screamed and screamed at her, telling her to hold on, flooding her system with his own energy, trying to keep her alive for just one more second, but before Max knew it, he was sending energy to a dead body, the life gone, the soul already in paradise. A calm, collective silence overtook the Mad God as he lowered her body gently, the sheer indescribable pain and anger he felt unbearable.

Life itself was unbearable - Existence a struggle. Maxwell didn't even look up at Darkstar, refusing to look her murderer in the face. "I can't keep that promise, Val." He said quietly, tears streaming like a flowing river from each eye socket. Darkstar began to rise form his chair, eager to continue the fight, but stopped as he looked at Max. His energy shield became unstable, moving in and out erratically like a bubble ready to burst. "The only place I want to be is by your side." Maxwell said, speaking only to himself, not caring if Darkstar heard or not. "My life...I haven't been the best man that I could. Maybe...Maybe I can make up for it. Just a bit. Please, wait for me. I'll only be a minute."

"Wha..." Darkstar began, confused as Maxwell spoke in an irrational and emotional tone. "You can't be serious...No, stop!" Darkstar yelled, gathering a cloud of anti-energy back and around himself. Maxwell began to radiate a bright color, turning from yellow to white in mere seconds. "If even just a few anti-joules remain, I'll survive, Maxwell, and you can't get all of them! It's hopeless, accept it!" Darkstar cried out over the ever deafening noise Maxwell was emitting from his being. "She's gone!"

"If even just a little remains..." Max began, "Then I'll make sure to get it all." Before Darkstar could speak, the floodgates opened, and into the Anti-Energy Universe poured another universes' worth of energy and matter, straight from Maxwell's body like an open faucet. It rippled across space and time in that ghastly universe, moving faster than any speed imaginable, and annihilating the Anti-Energy Universe and all of it's inhabitants in mere moments. The cycle was both ended and complete - Morningstar having fulfilled his destiny, and with his death, no universe may suffer under Darkstar. Gone even from the Multiverse, the Anti-Energy Universe, and Darkstar, were no more.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Jorliefstreiken wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:Nearly following her, Owlman narrowed his eyes when he watched her break down the door. Calmly rising, he walked back into the room above her, setting a small explosive charge above her heat signature. He casually walked down the stairs and to the door of the next landing, standing to the right of the door and knocking on it. "Ready to give up yet, girl?" He called before tapping a small button on his metallic gauntlet, setting off the charge.

Sentry tilted his head slightly at what AntiBIOS had to say. Then, he began to laugh. The ion beam did not even leave a mark, and when he tried to crush his hand, the Sentry was nearly unaffected. "You?" He smirked. "You expect me to believe that someone as weak as you destroyed our world?" He laughed wildly. His shadow began to flicker and move its head independently, as though struggling to get free. Meanwhile, Sentry's eyes began to glow, doubling his energy output. "I wonder," He said with a smile that was far too large. "Just how much of my energy can you absorb?" His skin began to glow, but nevertheless his shadow remained.

Quicksilver suddenly screamed before falling to the floor, Ultron rolling his metal eyes as he picked him up. "Show off." He sighed, tapping a small button on Quicksilver's collar. He tossed him towards the Scarlet Witch. "Heal him." He said, seemingly bored. "But don't even think about turning him back on."

Letting go of Sentry, his entire body now blazing gold, AntiBios replied "Yes me, I destroyed your world. My specialty is absorbing power as I'm sure you have guessed. I'm made of a Solarium-Uru alloy, strong enough to stay solid even on the surface of the sun. it was an easy matter to absorb your star. Not to mention grabbing your dimensions coordinates. Now lets see here..." AntiBios opened up one of his gravity modules and took one of two small vials of black liquid out of it. Taking a small device he had nabbed from starks lab and activating his ankles gravity so he wouldn't be sucked up "one vial of Density serum, planted on this personal teleporter prototype, which is set to go to your dimension, should be enough to suck even the fastest of the speedsters to wherever I need it." Activating the device and using the density serum to attach it to sentry's shirt Antibios took off in a frictionless bubble trying to get as far away as possible before the 3 second timer went off. hopefully the resulting vortex would suck sentry in then collapse on itself.

Sentry looked down at the device on his shirt for a brief instant before laughing maniacally- He began to fly directly towards the Sun. He would impact just as the vortex activated, forcing it to rip not only him, but a large swath of the Sun back into his Universe.
2 seconds left.
What he did not notice, however, was that his shadow was left behind. It began to move on its own, seemingly looking at its own limbs before stepping out of the walls. The Void had returned.

Illica Falki wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:*snip*

After noticing that Owlman is taking a while to come through a door, Eva started moving just as Owlman attacked with his bomb. She manged to get her shield up to block the brunt of the jagged, collapsing ceiling, although she is still left stunned from the explosion. She Recovers after a few moments, and pushes a large chunk of the rubble off her, She's a little cut up, but other than that she is mostly unscathed. 'I think I'll be keeping this with me' She thinks to herself, holding the shield up towards the door, ready for Owlman.
"Well now that you've dropped the roof on me, I don't think there's much else you could throw at me." She shouts out, actually sounding confident. She has a plan, one that is probably going to work.

Owlman sighed. They never give up, do they? He creaked open the door before throwing several smoke bombs in. Pausing a moment, he launched himself into the room, using his mask's built in sensors to ignore the smoke and begin a direct attack at Eva. In and out- He attacked, retreated into the smoke, and attacked again from another angle, over and over.

Ultron glanced at a (somehow not destroyed) clock nearby. "This is taking far too long." He rolled his eyes.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

Eternal Night continued to observe the distant planet of azure oceans, grey cities and ochre lands, still sitting on the rocky surface of the moon, which sported several craters that she hadn't quite been aware of the last time she had been there; then again, perhaps the moon of this universe had suffered more asteroid impacts than the moon of her own? She was not sure, but simply regarded the issue with a mental shrug, assuming that whatever it had been, it was nothing important. Clearly, she didn't suspect the truth behind said impact craters, and she didn't care enough to find out about them.

What did pique her interest was when she looked elsewhere and saw, in the distance, two beings of tremendous power. One of them was a figure very similar to one she already knew, a creature called the Watcher. The other was a burning silhouette and little more, but the presence that she felt within was unmistakable. The two of them seemed to be looking for something, and, with her curiosity roused and nothing else to do, Eternal Night decided that she would head off to talk to them. If something went wron, she could always turn completely untouchable, but she doubted that would be necessary.

Mounting Horizon, who was still beside her, Eternal Night rode off to meet the strangers.

Charmera wrote:---

"I WAS MARCHING..."

The reply was short, the voice remained unchanged from its powerful yet dull quality, and the expression in the crowned being's twin hypernovas did not seem to shift, if an expression could be even said to exist in them, but it was clear that there was a hanging shred of a positive thought, somewhere in there.

"Marching" was a word that, for one such as he, meant the impending destruction of one or more verses.

"AND I FELT YOUR PRESENCE..." The creature continued. It did not even turn to look at the other Xyrixma gathered there, though it was obvious that he had felt them as well, even if their presence was not the one that had drawn him to that place.

"YOU LOOK WELL FED..." The being stated as he approached some more. Among the starving Nilkin, that was one of the signs that one still retained their health. He extended one of his massive arms towards Xyrix, but, just before touching her, the adimensional being's hand adopted the right size to pat her head. The motions were mechanical, dull and not entirely comfortable, but they were performed nonetheless.

"How nice." Replied Xyrix coldly. The slime being's smile had faded ever so slightly when her head had been patted. She felt none of the love or affection that might come from the gesture from another being. The being before her was not capable of either of those things from her past experience. "I keep myself and my people well fed. That way we loose little of our strength between universes." She remarked.

"You, on the other hand, look hungry."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:15 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

The scowl on Akihiko's face intensified as he heard Akari's remark towards him. He knew that it was true, they were by no means supposed to free him, but they had done so anyway, and for that, he should have been very grateful towards them, but he simply didn't like how uncomfortably close Taro was getting to his secrets; they were secrets greatly prized and very well-procured, and to feel like they were about to be discovered, by a complete stranger no less, made him feel threatened. It was for that reason that he was on edge, and in his paranoia, he hadn't even considered that, perhaps, others might take offense to his constant aversion towards being called anything other than a human being. Had he known, and had he not been in an alarmed state both due to Taro's meddling and due to Kusanagi's theft, he would have quickly apologized but, sadly, that was not the case.

The next several things happened very quickly. The girl with cat ears was about to say something to him, when all of the sudden she began firing at empty space. He hadn't considered that she possessed senses greater than his, and had been about to question what the hell she was doing, when he heard a voice and Akari was sent flying away into a side room. Frowning, he looked as the two oni revealed themselves at last, mocking him and the gunslinger.

<<Fragile? I'll show you what your intestines look like!>> Akihiko growled at the two oni, before noticing Akari about to toss Kusanagi back at him. Reflexively, the young man threw away the pipe he was holding and caught Kusanagi by the hilt with ease, allowing himself a moment to enjoy the relief of being united with his prized sword once more, before looking towards the oni, noticing that Akari was already preparing for the incoming battle.

<<For once, I agree with her. You're not supposed to hit a girl, big guy.>> He said to the oni, and then focused, gripping Kusanagi with both hands.

"Kusanagi, activate! Waking World!" He called, and the sword seemed to extend in length, lightning crackling across its entire length as the blade was engulfed by viridian fire. He glared at the larger oni, ready to fight. He was very, very angry. Angry because of the discussions he had with Akari and with Taro, angry because he had been beaten and his precious sword taken from him, angry because he had been called fragile, and angry because... because they had hit a girl in front of him? Odd. The point, however, was that he could feel the fury running through his veins, empowering his own impure blood, and, now that he was reunited with Kusanagi, he had no reason to hold back while fighting, even if he couldn't release his full power at the moment. His killing intent began rolling off of him in waves, and it was likely that everyone not just in the room, but in the whole floor, would be able to feel the murderous instinct that was now taking over him.

<<Nobody touches my sword, beast. I'm going to kick your ass back to the underground!>> He shouted, before charging towards the blue oni, commanding the emerald flames surrounding Kusanagi to concentrate at the tip of the blade in order to improve his thrusting power.

Akari grunted a she dodged a hail of water daggers from Rain. She then fired back, the glowing dark pistol round exploding near the Oni, though she managed to escape it's effects. Suddenly the water demon closed the distance between them and slashed her blade downwards. Akari blocked with her pistols, then fired upwards, blasting the Katana away. She then pressed the advantage, firing her two pistols repeatedly as she hopped backwards. Each one twinged with the smell of poison. The Oni grunted as she was hit.

"By my deceased grandmother, I still can't process how unbelievably ugly you lot are. You look like the teletubbies mated with a mutant komodo dragon or something like that. Did your mothers love those faces of yours, or is that why you started kidnapping children?" Garnet asked mockingly as she weaved her way around the sword slashes of the oni warrior called Wind. While she did not have the awesome speed that Masami and Akari had, she had more than enough, her stern stone mask Malady granting her vastly increased agility, dexterity and reflexes, allowing her to dodge the oni's attacks with relative ease. Of course, he was faster than her, and stronger as well, so it would be a difficult fight nonetheless, but she at least wasn't in too great a danger. She would almost certainly sustain minor wounds and injuries, but those would heal, and they would heal even faster thanks to Malady, as the stone mask granted her a regenerative healing factor for as long as she wore it.

Jumping back quite a bit of distance, Garnet took out her arcane pistol, Misery, and fired off a barrage of bullets towards Wind. She doubted that they would hit their mark, as Wind was quite fast, but if even one bullet scratched him, that would begin to cause a great deal of damage to his soul, which would give her an advantage. Even if not, she wasn't in danger of running out of bullets, and she did need some space to breathe, which she had gained. The nameless sword hung at her side, the blonde woman ready to use it in case the oni warrior decided to enter melee range once again.

Lightning and Masami clashed once more, though this time it was lightning who took advantage, shocking Masami as she screamed in pain from the sheer volage. Then she flew backwards, groaning in pain as she felt her musslces rebel against her. Her attacker attempt to exploit the opening, but Masami managed to dodge at the last second. She then clashed once more with the Oni. The laughing demon chuckled at Masami's pain, enjoying hurting her. She growled, she needed to find the edge in this battle. She growled as she allowed her more savage animal instincts to take over.

First she pounced on the oni, taking him by surprise. She then tore into him using her teeth, ripping off flesh. He squeeled, reeling back as he found his shoulder was in excrusiating pain. Masami then followed this up with a brutal punch to the face, sending him flying to the other side of the room. And to finish her combo and her opponent, she threw her blade into his skull, pinning it to the wall. She then exhaled, and felt a familiar feeling.

"About time..." She muttered, as she felt a new tail grow in.

Jorliefstreiken
Minister

Founded: Feb 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorliefstreiken » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:15 am

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:
Jorliefstreiken wrote:

Letting go of Sentry, his entire body now blazing gold, AntiBios replied "Yes me, I destroyed your world. My specialty is absorbing power as I'm sure you have guessed. I'm made of a Solarium-Uru alloy, strong enough to stay solid even on the surface of the sun. it was an easy matter to absorb your star. Not to mention grabbing your dimensions coordinates. Now lets see here..." AntiBios opened up one of his gravity modules and took one of two small vials of black liquid out of it. Taking a small device he had nabbed from starks lab and activating his ankles gravity so he wouldn't be sucked up "one vial of Density serum, planted on this personal teleporter prototype, which is set to go to your dimension, should be enough to suck even the fastest of the speedsters to wherever I need it." Activating the device and using the density serum to attach it to sentry's shirt Antibios took off in a frictionless bubble trying to get as far away as possible before the 3 second timer went off. hopefully the resulting vortex would suck sentry in then collapse on itself.

Sentry looked down at the device on his shirt for a brief instant before laughing maniacally- He began to fly directly towards the Sun. He would impact just as the vortex activated, forcing it to rip not only him, but a large swath of the Sun back into his Universe.
2 seconds left.
What he did not notice, however, was that his shadow was left behind. It began to move on its own, seemingly looking at its own limbs before stepping out of the walls. The Void had returned.

Antibios watched as Sentry flew off towards the sun then turned his attention back to Thor. Flying straight at him at mach 1000 from the place where he had hid from Sentry's vortex, preparing to upper cut him on impact.

Meanwhile in Space, Sol sensed something. A great power, moving straight for his star. The being had an intent, a dark intent, to destroy his star. Sol had to stop him. Absorbing as much energy as he dared take from the sun Sol began to coat a fission punch over his hand. Feeling his outer shell beginning to burn away like it normally did when he absorbed this much energy, Sol prepared to fly at this force to stop it from getting here. However his fear and rage seemed to mix with the feeling of burning and when Sol launched from the sun at the speed of light, Sol looked different. He glowed with a blazing light all over and he felt sheer power radiating from within him. Moving at the speed of light he flew straight at Sentry attempting to punch him away.
I KILLED MUFASA

Arngeir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arngeir » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 am

Oa

Rays of green energy shot towards Antioch, most of which his duel Fire Smashers were able to deflect. The sheer power was too much for the Fire Smashers, however, and soon his hands and feet were bound by green energy made of pure will. The Fire Smashers became one again, returning to the pocket dimension in which all of Antioch's weapons were kept. The Guardians spoke to him, asking him questions such as where he came from and why he had come.

"Dragon Talisman," he whispered, almost silently as a small stone appeared in his hand.

The stone was embedded in his palm, and as he opened his hand, a wave of pure heat shot from it, shattering the binding on it. Aiming at the other bindings, he took them out one-by-one. This wasn't going to be easy, for either Antioch or the Lanterns, but it would find a conclusion, and Antioch was determined to have this Power Ring by the time it's finished. As he fired the energy at the Lanterns, the Guardians slipped away.

"Calling all Green Lanterns," they began as they sent out a distress signal, "Oa is under attack."
"Transdagger!" Antioch yelled, the talisman transforming into a claw shaped dagger, "Delta Dagger Mode!"

The Transdagger split into two knives, electricity pulsing through them. He fenced with one Green Lantern before delivering a brutal kick the the head. He changed modes to Beta Bow, two knives becoming one the weapon unfolding. Arrows made of pure energy fired from the weapon, keeping the Lanterns at bay.

"Saberstaff!" Antioch called, the Transdagger changing into what appeared to be a long hilt.

He pressed a button and a yellow blade of pure energy emerged from one side. Another button caused the same to happen on the other side. Antioch smirked, as he began parrying the blasts of energy fired at him, using the bo-staff like weapon to its fullest potential.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:48 am

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Good to know." Kylie replied to Del's statement that she didn't think like Hydra. On her lack of clothing, Kylie just snickered at Del's observation. "It's not normal in public maybe. But when I'm alone, what's normal in public just gets so boring. Wear pants, brush your teeth, don't eat most of the pizza before your friends finish their second slice. Eh, I do what I want when I'm alone." Kylie's free-form speech ended with her flopping back on the couch, with her uncovered legs sticking over the top of the couch in Del and Val's direction.

"So what brings you here, Del?" Kylie questioned, not yet turning her attention back to the TV. "Val didn't just up and recruit you, did she?"

Del was somewhat confused by Kylie's answer, still not accustom to casual all the intricacies of human behavior, but she simply shrugged it off with a small laugh and smile. For a bit she seemed genuinely happy, the plastered on smile breaking into a sincere one and the suppressed tears fading to the background. Then the mention of why she was hear brought reality crushing down. The smile faded and the distant, guilty look came back as she fiddled with her hands. "I, uh, had to leave somewhere... and they didn't like that too much," she managed to squeeze out as the scene from earlier played back in her head. She could see it perfectly, the curse of being an A.I. Every gun, every bullet, every scream, and every splatter of blood in crystal clear memory. Tears started to stream down her face as she started to subtly shake. As if on cue, the a news report came on the T.V. telling people that crazed gunmen were roaming the streets. Clips played of the carnage left behind, of the people too far gone for Val to save. Body bags were zipped up behind police barriers, gruesome testaments to what she had caused. It drove Del over the edge and she burst into sobs as she quickly moved from the room, making her way out towards another part of the penthouse. She didn't know where and she didn't care, she just wanted to get away from it all. But she couldn't. The memory kept playing, and the guilt kept clawing away at her.

"... Was it something I said?" Kylie was somewhat concerned with Del's outburst, and was about to follow, but then she saw the news alert on her cartoon. "No time to wonder, gotta go stop people!" Her rings flew from her room to her hand, but something was wrong about the green one. There was a... communication inbound?

"Kylie! What are you doing? Get moving to orbit!" The voice of Hal Jordan rang through the ring, transmitting a panicked yell to the young lantern.

"What? Why?" Kylie responded, flustered. Why was Hal calling her at a time like this?

"What do you mean 'Why?' Didn't you get the alert from your ring?"

"What alert?" Just as Kylie replied, her ring lit up with a new message. From Oa.

Arngeir wrote:"Calling all Green Lanterns, Oa is under attack."

"Oh... that alert..." Kylie slowly realized what was going on.

"Yes, THAT alert! Get to orbit, I decided to wait for you, but Guy, John, and Kyle already left for Oa." The call ended, and Kylie looked around panickedly.

"SorryValIgottegohelpsaveaplanetgomakesureDel'sOKandcallKatieandCoratohelpwiththebadguys OK BYEEEEE!" Before Val could respond, Kylie had already broken the stratosphere and was zooming to Hal's location. She met him above the midwest USA, where he had a wormhole held open for her.

"Thank God you're here. Wait... what's that on your left hand?" Unsurprisingly, Kylie had neglected to mention the Yellow ring to anyone outside JQ Tower.

"Oh... this? I... got it from a Yellow Lantern on Hala. Kicked his but, I did." While Kylie responded so amicably, Hal just stared at her amazedly.

"You know? I'm not even going to argue. Just get going!"

Down the rabbit hole they went, emerging near the GL homeworld of Oa. In orbit, a fight was happening between one black-clad figure and about a dozen lanterns at the moment. The others were preparing for an assault from other directions.

"That's it? One guy?" Kylie was kinda shocked to see the Corps stopped by one man.

"Apparently, he's already taken out a number of Lanterns. He has weapons we haven't seen before. At least, that's what I heard." Hal responded, looking around for the other human Lanterns. "I'm going to find John, don't do anything reckless."

"Aye aye!" Kylie replied, saluting. But as soon as Hal left, Kylie brought out a green baseball bat (again. It's just comfortable, OK!?) and started flying at the man. She could help, she was Lady Freaking Lantern! This one guy was definitely in her wheelhouse. "Batter up, sucker!" She yelled, before swinging at the back of the guy's head.
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Arngeir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arngeir » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:02 am

The Templar High Council wrote:
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Del was somewhat confused by Kylie's answer, still not accustom to casual all the intricacies of human behavior, but she simply shrugged it off with a small laugh and smile. For a bit she seemed genuinely happy, the plastered on smile breaking into a sincere one and the suppressed tears fading to the background. Then the mention of why she was hear brought reality crushing down. The smile faded and the distant, guilty look came back as she fiddled with her hands. "I, uh, had to leave somewhere... and they didn't like that too much," she managed to squeeze out as the scene from earlier played back in her head. She could see it perfectly, the curse of being an A.I. Every gun, every bullet, every scream, and every splatter of blood in crystal clear memory. Tears started to stream down her face as she started to subtly shake. As if on cue, the a news report came on the T.V. telling people that crazed gunmen were roaming the streets. Clips played of the carnage left behind, of the people too far gone for Val to save. Body bags were zipped up behind police barriers, gruesome testaments to what she had caused. It drove Del over the edge and she burst into sobs as she quickly moved from the room, making her way out towards another part of the penthouse. She didn't know where and she didn't care, she just wanted to get away from it all. But she couldn't. The memory kept playing, and the guilt kept clawing away at her.

"... Was it something I said?" Kylie was somewhat concerned with Del's outburst, and was about to follow, but then she saw the news alert on her cartoon. "No time to wonder, gotta go stop people!" Her rings flew from her room to her hand, but something was wrong about the green one. There was a... communication inbound?

"Kylie! What are you doing? Get moving to orbit!" The voice of Hal Jordan rang through the ring, transmitting a panicked yell to the young lantern.

"What? Why?" Kylie responded, flustered. Why was Hal calling her at a time like this?

"What do you mean 'Why?' Didn't you get the alert from your ring?"

"What alert?" Just as Kylie replied, her ring lit up with a new message. From Oa.

Arngeir wrote:"Calling all Green Lanterns, Oa is under attack."

"Oh... that alert..." Kylie slowly realized what was going on.

"Yes, THAT alert! Get to orbit, I decided to wait for you, but Guy, John, and Kyle already left for Oa." The call ended, and Kylie looked around panickedly.

"SorryValIgottegohelpsaveaplanetgomakesureDel'sOKandcallKatieandCoratohelpwiththebadguys OK BYEEEEE!" Before Val could respond, Kylie had already broken the stratosphere and was zooming to Hal's location. She met him above the midwest USA, where he had a wormhole held open for her.

"Thank God you're her. Wait... what's that on your left hand?" Unsurprisingly, Kylie had neglected to mention the Yellow ring to anyone outside JQ Tower.

"Oh... this? I... got it from a Yellow Lantern on Hala. Kicked his but, I did." While Kylie responded so amicably, Hal just stared at her amazedly.

"You know? I'm not even going to argue. Just get going!"

Down the rabbit hole they went, emerging near the GL homeworld of Oa. In orbit, a fight was happening between one black-clad figure and about a dozen lanterns at the moment. The others were preparing for an assault from other directions.

"That's it? One guy?" Kylie was kinda shocked to see the Corps stopped by one man.

"Apparently, he's already taken out a number of Lanterns. He has weapons we haven't seen before. At least, that's what I heard." Hal responded, looking around for the other human Lanterns. "I'm going to find John, don't do anything reckless."

"Aye aye!" Kylie replied, saluting. But as soon as Hal left, Kylie brought out a green baseball bat (again. It's just comfortable, OK!?) and started flying at the man. She could help, she was Lady Freaking Lantern! This one guy was definitely in her wheelhouse. "Batter up, sucker!" She yelled, before swinging at the back of the guy's head.

Antioch turned, confused as he heard her yelling. By the time he was ready to raise the yellow blade of his double-bladed lightsaber, it was too late. The green baseball bat slammed into the side of Antiochs head, sending him to the ground. Angry, he quickly stood back up, deactivating the lightsaber and sending it back to the pocket dimension. Another hilt took its place, and as he pressed the button to activate it a long whip of energy erupted from it. Antioch spun the golden colored whip above his head, gaining momentum before sending it flying towards the girl.

Antioch's mind raced to every weapon in his arsenal, a very small number compared to the collections of his family. He had to add this ring to his collection and-wait... What was that on the girls other hand? A yellow one? How many rings were there?! Antioch had to have them all, he had to add them to his collection, as well as the Omega Talismans. Antioch's ambitions grew as the golden whip sailed towards the Lantern.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 am

Arngeir wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Antioch turned, confused as he heard her yelling. By the time he was ready to raise the yellow blade of his double-bladed lightsaber, it was too late. The green baseball bat slammed into the side of Antiochs head, sending him to the ground. Angry, he quickly stood back up, deactivating the lightsaber and sending it back to the pocket dimension. Another hilt took its place, and as he pressed the button to activate it a long whip of energy erupted from it. Antioch spun the golden colored whip above his head, gaining momentum before sending it flying towards the girl.

Antioch's mind raced to every weapon in his arsenal, a very small number compared to the collections of his family. He had to add this ring to his collection and-wait... What was that on the girls other hand? A yellow one? How many rings were there?! Antioch had to have them all, he had to add them to his collection, as well as the Omega Talismans. Antioch's ambitions grew as the golden whip sailed towards the Lantern.

"Ppth! Never seen these weapons before, my butt! Y'all are just crazy!" Kylie created a green bubble around her, protecting her from the whip strike and potential wrapping-around-and-pulling bit. "Hey! You! Yes, you! The guy trying to fight me!" Kylie really hoped this guy spoke English... or some language the ring could translate. "What are you doing here? Don't you know what the Green Lanterns are? We're kinda awesome!"

Meanwhile, Hal Jordan had finally located John Stewart, down on Oa's surface, conversing with most of the Guardians. "He was about to open his mouth, when he received a transmission from a Guardian in orbit. It showed Kylie fighting the enemy, and for now she was fine. Hal sighed exasperatedly. "What am I going to do with her?"

"I think the better question, Mr. Jordan." Said one of the Guardians. "Is what are we going to do with her?"
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

Arngeir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arngeir » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 am

Arngeir wrote:Antioch turned, confused as he heard her yelling. By the time he was ready to raise the yellow blade of his double-bladed lightsaber, it was too late. The green baseball bat slammed into the side of Antiochs head, sending him to the ground. Angry, he quickly stood back up, deactivating the lightsaber and sending it back to the pocket dimension. Another hilt took its place, and as he pressed the button to activate it a long whip of energy erupted from it. Antioch spun the golden colored whip above his head, gaining momentum before sending it flying towards the girl.

"Ppth! Never seen these weapons before, my butt! Y'all are just crazy!" Kylie created a green bubble around her, protecting her from the whip strike and potential wrapping-around-and-pulling bit. "Hey! You! Yes, you! The guy trying to fight me!" Kylie really hoped this guy spoke English... or some language the ring could translate. "What are you doing here? Don't you know what the Green Lanterns are? We're kinda awesome!"

Meanwhile, Hal Jordan had finally located John Stewart, down on Oa's surface, conversing with most of the Guardians. "He was about to open his mouth, when he received a transmission from a Guardian in orbit. It showed Kylie fighting the enemy, and for now she was fine. Hal sighed exasperatedly. "What am I going to do with her?"

"I think the better question, Mr. Jordan." Said one of the Guardians. "Is what are we going to do with her?"

"White Drago Sword!" Antioch called, the Lightwhip changed back into the quill-like short-word. Slashing the air, the arrows of pure energy were once again created, "I have never heard of a 'Green Lantern', this is the first universe I've been in that has had them. I can agree, you are quite formidable. Laser arrows!"

The arrows created by the Drago Sword turned to face the girl, and as he yelled 'fire', the arrows flew towards her. This was certainly one of Antioch's favorite weapons.

"Saba!" the Drago Sword changed into another white colored blade, this one with a tiger head on it's hilt.
"I really do not like you, Antioch." the tiger head said.
"Shut up and fire." Antioch demanded.

Saba sighed as beams of energy left it's eyes flying towards the girl.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Arngeir wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Ppth! Never seen these weapons before, my butt! Y'all are just crazy!" Kylie created a green bubble around her, protecting her from the whip strike and potential wrapping-around-and-pulling bit. "Hey! You! Yes, you! The guy trying to fight me!" Kylie really hoped this guy spoke English... or some language the ring could translate. "What are you doing here? Don't you know what the Green Lanterns are? We're kinda awesome!"

"White Drago Sword!" Antioch called, the Lightwhip changed back into the quill-like short-word. Slashing the air, the arrows of pure energy were once again created, "I have never heard of a 'Green Lantern', this is the first universe I've been in that has had them. I can agree, you are quite formidable. Laser arrows!"

The arrows created by the Drago Sword turned to face the girl, and as he yelled 'fire', the arrows flew towards her. This was certainly one of Antioch's favorite weapons.

"Saba!" the Drago Sword changed into another white colored blade, this one with a tiger head on it's hilt.

"Well, I'm gonna ask again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Kylie kept the shield up, reinforcing it with yellow light to make it doubly strong. "Look, you can't just show up and try to fight people. It's not cool, and you're kind of being a jerk. Just chill out and we can talk about it. Otherwise.... I'm pretty sure Oa's going to end up being a Transformer and slap the jerk out of you." From the shield emerged two grabber hands, flying quickly at Antioch from his left and right.

Arngeir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arngeir » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Arngeir wrote:"White Drago Sword!" Antioch called, the Lightwhip changed back into the quill-like short-word. Slashing the air, the arrows of pure energy were once again created, "I have never heard of a 'Green Lantern', this is the first universe I've been in that has had them. I can agree, you are quite formidable. Laser arrows!"

"Well, I'm gonna ask again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Kylie kept the shield up, reinforcing it with yellow light to make it doubly strong. "Look, you can't just show up and try to fight people. It's not cool, and you're kind of being a jerk. Just chill out and we can talk about it. Otherwise.... I'm pretty sure Oa's going to end up being a Transformer and slap the jerk out of you." From the shield emerged two grabber hands, flying quickly at Antioch from his left and right.

"I came to this universe for the Omega Talismans," Antioch said, before jumping into the air, performing a back flip which allowed him to land just behind the hands, "I am a weapons collector of sorts, and once I saw the weapons that were being used, the rings, I knew I would have to make at least one a part of my collection. Now I see there are more than just these green rings, though, and I must have the complete set! V-Lancer, blaster mode!"

A long weapon took the place of Saba. There was a blade at the end, and red 'V' on the hilt surrounding one of Antioch's hands. He began firing blasts of red energy at the shield, hoping to crack it.

"Why didn't I steal their zords as well?" he asked aloud, "Though Saba, the Dragon Dagger and the Crystal Sabers can control a few zords. I wonder..."

A plan was forming in his mind, though he knew there was a good chance it wouldn't work.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Valka Silverhand
"Nay, you are not dead. Mjolnir came to me, and led me back to your prone, unconscious body. I then carried you back to Asgard and healed you. I know of no Saint Peter in Asgard, I am afraid," she said, observing him as he spoke. "Indeed, this is about your lifting of the hammer, Mjolnir. Few are able to lift Mjolnir, for it has a worthiness enchantment upon it. None but the worthy may lift it. Though, I suppose this hammer is technically Mjolnir II, as I made this one after the first one was broken in the Last Battle before the End of All Things..." Valka mused, trailing off when she realized that this man would have little idea of what she was talking back.

She stared at Otis for a little while, and then burst out into booming laughter which echoed through the halls. "I am not the mother of Thor, rather, I am his friend and queen. I am Valka Silverhand, Ruler and All-Mother of Asgard, Forger of Mjolnirs. Welcome to Asgard, stranger. Here, I shall decide whether the hammer allowed you to lift it in a dire situation, or if it believes you truly worthy to wield it, if you so desire. What is thy name?" Valka asked, setting the hammer upon the table. "And your first test shall be this," Valka motioning to the table. "Lift it once more."

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:-snip-

Valancy
"Go get them kiddo!" she shouted belatedly as Kylie raced out, Valancy smiling after registering how quickly she had spoken. Seeing the news report,the smile disappeared, Valancy seeing how many she herself had not managed to save. Seeing Del rush out, obviously hurt, she slowly followed her, opening the door that the former HYDRA agent had gone into. She sat on the bed next to Del, sighing before beginning. "Hey there," she began, and then sighed again, kicking the floor before beginning. "It's not your fault, Del. You made the right choice, running away from HYDRA. I know it may not seem that way right now, but think about this. If you had stayed with them, they would have used you to kill even more people that died today, or even mass acts of terror. And if there's anyone to blame besides HYDRA, you're looking right at her."

"I'm the healer. Katie's boyfriend, shortly after we founded the Justice Queens,was killed by a supervillain. And sometimes, when I'm feeling melancholy, I wonder, if only. If only I could have been a second faster, if I had woken up just a minute later. But regardless, I couldn't have healed him, his neck had been broken. And so, we buried him, in the ground, and in our hearts. We all go to visit, once in a while. But as a healer, as a hero, I've been forced to realize that there will be good days, and bad days. And I, we can't save everyone, no matter how strong, fast or smart we are. That's not okay. That's not acceptable. But you save the ones you can. ANd this doesn't mean that you go into every mission accepting losses, you do your damn best to lose no one. Never forget the ones you've failed, and use them as motivation to make sure that no one else suffers the same fate. That's the life of a superhero, Del,that's our life. We save people, but we lose some too. And if you don't want to live that life, and it isn't for everyone, then put them to the best use possible. I won't ask you to join the Justice Queens because I don't think you want to face that question today, and I know I wouldn't want to. But know that regardless, you'll always have a home here, and friends who can kick HYDRA's ass if they come looking," Valancy said, smiling at the last.

Then, enveloping Del in a long hug, which she hoped she would reciprocate, she stood up and offered her hand. "Let's go get that leg of yours fixed up with some vibranium, and then I can cook dinner now, if you're hungry."
The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:-snip-

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Charmera wrote:-snip-

The Builder War
"Calm down, people," he's with us, Craig said, raising an eyebrow at Manifest. "Glad to see that you're still alive and well. You gonna get up?..." he trailed off, turning his attention to Hadrimmelis, activating controls that gave everyone inside the ship a 360 degree view, allowing them to see any action occurring. Activating his com, he spoke to the heroes still lingering outside. "I want everyone inside, ASAP. Shields to maximum after everyone's inside," he told the ship AI, not being sure of what would occur, but not wanting to take any chances. And then, the earth of Hadrimmelis began to shake, Craig, having a bad feeling about this, activated the teleportation arrays, beaming everyone aboard the bridge. He placed one hand on the joystick, and waited, slapping his other hand to his eyes as a blinding light emerged.

And then, all of a sudden, a dragon bigger than the one that had aided them emerged. The sound of jaws dropping could be heard all over the bridge of the Infinite Venture, Craig having to physically close his mouth with his hand. "But--- that's impo--" he stuttered, before shutting up as everyone glared at him as they eagerly awaited what would happen next. Craig, seeing that the eyes of the World-Dragon promised death to the Builders, started to fly away to a safe distance, the inventor shaking his head all along at the impossibility of the whole thing. One the heroes grabbed some of the popcorn, Superman using his eye beams to heat it up immediately, another one providing the butter. Craig, racing to his individual room, grabbed one of the boxes of doughnuts he had stored in his refrigerator, Craig holding them out to Superman, who had become the team's microwave for the moment, the Man of Steel heating them quickly. Nodding, Craig reclaimed his seat, and scooted it forward, munching on several doughnuts as he witnessed the wrath of Hadrimmelis being unleashed. And when it was all said and done, the heroes looked at Spiderman first, who was licking his fingers of the buttery popcorn. "Hey! You would do the same."

The bridge fell silent, and Captain Marvel looked at the World-Dragon. "Damn. We might have a chance after all." Craig, nodding, leaned forward, seeing another being approach the World-Dragon. As it grew in size, Craig pulled out the Orb of Cognition, his invention telling him that it was a creature made out of slime. Literally.

"Now I've seen it all," he muttered, rubbing his forehead.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:18 pm

Arngeir wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:"Well, I'm gonna ask again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Kylie kept the shield up, reinforcing it with yellow light to make it doubly strong. "Look, you can't just show up and try to fight people. It's not cool, and you're kind of being a jerk. Just chill out and we can talk about it. Otherwise.... I'm pretty sure Oa's going to end up being a Transformer and slap the jerk out of you." From the shield emerged two grabber hands, flying quickly at Antioch from his left and right.

"I came to this universe for the Omega Talismans," Antioch said, before jumping into the air, performing a back flip which allowed him to land just behind the hands, "I am a weapons collector of sorts, and once I saw the weapons that were being used, the rings, I knew I would have to make at least one a part of my collection. Now I see there are more than just these green rings, though, and I must have the complete set! V-Lancer, blaster mode!"

A long weapon took the place of Saba. There was a blade at the end, and red 'V' on the hilt surrounding one of Antioch's hands. He began firing blasts of red energy at the shield, hoping to crack it.

"Why didn't I steal their zords as well?" he asked aloud, "Though Saba, the Dragon Dagger and the Crystal Sabers can control a few zords. I wonder..."

A plan was forming in his mind, though he knew there was a good chance it wouldn't work.

"So you want our rings? Sorry pal, this one's got my name on it." Kylie turned her defensive aura into a Medieval heater shield, using it to close the distance between herself and Antioch. Once within striking distance, a bright yellow golf club appeared in her right hand, reinforced despite its weak appearance.

"You even want to try and take these rings? You're gonna have to take on the whole Corps for it." As she spoke, the Green Lanterns who were previously fought to a stalemate rallied around Kylie. They brought out various weapons, from larger-than-life fists to alien firearms made of green light, and readied them all at Antioch to deter him from continuing. Green Lanterns were only authorized to kill as a last resort, so they'd have to settle for capturing him for now.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse