NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 am

Alex flew into the massive beam that Asumar fired. His bright golden energy condensed into his fists. He lifted both of them above his head aiming to axe slam Asumar. Normally, he'd be using much less power, and have a taunt planned, but now he was gunning for blood as a mindless super soldier. He would be ashamed of himself had he had enough sense to feel shame. He was never a hateful person. A bit cold and stoic, but he certainly wouldn't tear someone's head off over a fight.

Fury was en route to the fight. He had to call Alex off before he killed someone in public. That would undermine everything they stood for. Even if one of them was a murderer, registration was about second chances. Many of the villains had signed up and were on the payroll. Typically for messier missions, but the idea was still there. It didn't take long for the SHIELD jet to get him there. He stepped out looking as commanding as ever. "Alright. Stand down soldier. I think they got the message. We're not here to make a mess." He said and Alex stopped fighting as he approached Asumar. "I've given you plenty of chances, alien. Here's one more. If you don't surrender. I can't stop what's going to happen next. I mean that literally. I'm trying to save your life, and give your son a real life on this planet. Trust me, I'm trying to keep this planet safe. It's my job. And since you're on this planet too. That includes you. Don't make this difficult."

Naja

Kylie volunteered to help them too? That made her feel a bit better about their odds. "The good news is, we're registered. So he won't fight until we start it. Katie, how long do you think it'll take to rewire his brain? We can buy you... A minute? I think." She said and thought about it. "How close do you have to be?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:55 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Tomia wrote:---

Sarah arrived at the scene not too long after Samantha did, and once she was there, she stopped for a moment to catch her breath, before looking around. Samantha had arrived just in time to hold back Hanah, which was fortunate for the boys in the alley, as they were about to get reduced to a bloody pulp by her werewolf sister. Now, Sarah didn't only want to stop Hanah in order to save the boys, she also wanted to spare her the grief of having their lives on her conscience, and so, with a snap of her fingers, she caused several more tendrils of shadow to shoot forth from the shadows around the alley and assist in restraining the mighty werewolf. Of course, even with her added efforts it was unlikely that Hanah would be restrained for long, as she was the strongest of the three physically, but even then, if it could at least buy them some time, it was worth it.

With that done, she turned to look at the boys. They were all pretty young, the eldest of them appearing to be no older than Hanah, and the one holding her little sister's teddy bear was the youngest one as well. Though there was a look of fear on his face, she could see innocence in that look, and knew that he couldn't have stolen the bear himself, so she surmissed that the other two must have done it. The oldest was standing in front of the others, despite being scared as well, and as she looked at the three of them, she couldn't help feeling a pang of sorrow for them. They reminded her of herself and her sisters quite a bit, reminded her of when they were younger. However, they had stolen her sister's teddy nonetheless, and though she couldn't personally hate them for it, she knew that it would bring a lot of trouble and pain if they didn't give it back.

Hearing an impact behind her, she turned around to see John, having apparently used some sort of energy to hit Hanah. Sarah would have paled, if such a thing was possible, but it was evident that she was alarmed nonetheless. "Don't hit my sister!" She pleaded. She knew that Hanah had to be restrained, but to see her being struck was painful nonetheless. Turning back to the boys, she stared at them. "I don't know why you stole that teddy bear and I don't want you to tell me either, but if you don't give it back, then something very bad is going to happen to all of us." She warned sternly.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

The Ashbringer ignored the leaded man's yapping as he charged towards him at the speed of light, only slowing down to look at the energy blasts and block them with his black sword, the absolute flames coating it devouring the energy of the attacks and turning it into nothing before it even touched the blade. After nullifying all of them, the Blazeborn continued his relentless charge, finally meeting The One Below All in close combat at last as the enemy dashed towards him as well. Their blades clashed, neither of them budging, with Asra being ever so slightly stronger than the opponent, but not to any significant degree. However, the flames coating his black blade were slowly but steadily lapping his foe's silver sword, the absolute fire gnawing on the pristine metal, threatening to consume it in no time.

Hanah growled as she was hit, but seemingly it didn't matter. The red mist seemed to half part and she was confused for a moment, she struggled against her bonds, and anger returned, she roared and howled as she used her strength to tear through the barrier part by part.

"We won't hit her if she leaves us alone!" Shouted James. He looked back to jonnathan.

Harvey looked back too. "It's your choice man. James stole the teddy for you."

"It's not mine." Jon replied simply, and then her walked towards the werewolf, and the female hulking wolf girl paused right after breaking free, her eyes locking with Jon's.

"Jon! Are you crazy, get away from her!"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:58 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Kazuko Masaki & Asumar Masaki
Manhattan, New York, USA

Asumar watched as Alex closed in on him even through the energy beam, believing that as of now, his end was near, yet again. He would die today and leave his son grieving once more, to have a life without a father. However, he was offered a second chance as Nick Fury, the director of SHIELD approached him, giving him one more chance to surrender and register with the government. Asumar let out a low growl as he glared at the director of SHIELD with determination, and downright anger. "Don't make it difficult?!" Asumar snarled, his left hand clenching up in rage "I should tell you and the United Nations not to make it difficult for Superheroes, we've never asked for anything from you people, Alex here." Asumar gestured to the brainwashed Alex "He didn't ask for much, he only wanted to have his freedom from you people, to be able to defend the Earth without interruption from the Government, and yet your superiors pass a bill that requires us to register, and for what, a simple payroll?!"

Kazuko began to stir from his semi-unconscious state, Asumar's voice reaching out to his mind as well "I don't care about payrolls, I don't care about your government, the only things I've ever cared for are my Dynasty, Kazuko, Ryuichi, everyone who stuck their hand out for me." Asumar took one step forward "If you think that I've genuinely cared for your government, your superiors, or even the United Nations you must be out of your mind!" Asumar shot back towards Fury, an expression of determination remaining on his face. "And even though your intentions are true, to try your hardest in order to allow me to raise my son right, how will I be able to raise him right when I'm reduced to nothing more than a grunt for your government?! That will not be a way to raise him, I want to raise him, knowing that one day he'll grow up to be better than his father before him, so I'll say it once more: No matter what you throw my way, no matter what struggles I have to face, I will remain defiant of this Registration Act!"

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:44 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Well then. As French would say "alors". With the sight of Liberty going on the offensive, I quickly moved back, and my silhouette started flickering. In fact, I was not even there at that moment. I was everywhere. Through the use of after-images and high-speed movement, I was constantly changing position, hundreds of times every second, to create the illusion of there being multiple clones of me. And when one of them vanished after a fired sniper bullet and a chain grab, I merely smirked. And so did everyone.

Time to attack again. This was the opportunity! We all leaped forward, and charged to the center, where the transformed Liberty stood. It looked like we were in the dozens, but really, none of them was the real me. I stood on a boulder fifty feet away and fired a barrage of energy blasts.

Bastard seems to like dodging my shots she though to herself. She looked around at the after images, and simply created an omnidirectional expanding wall of force to push them away with considerable force.

Next, she turned to see the energy, she countered each blast with a well timed ball of force, and then turns to see the Frank on the Boulder. She then took the oppertunity to bring out the big guns. She summoned two comically large miniguns very quickly and then fired at her target, firing millions of buklets a second.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Oh boy. We're pulling out the big black guns. Which, by the way, was not intended to be a sexual euphemism. "If there's one thing I ever accociated with justice, liberty and freedom, it's monstrous miniguns. Gotta accept that." After this sarcastic remark, I crossed my arms and forged an energy shield just above my body. The bullets were pounding onto the shield with continuous, rhytmic and considerably large force- I let out a mental sigh.

You know, Liberty's gun is certainly one powerful one. You'd imagine a minigun firing, like maybe 6000 rounds per minute. Maybe up to 10 thousand. Nah, this one is not only about as big as she is, but sprays lead bullets in trillions. And somehow doesn't run out of ammunition. I knew the shield wasn't going to hold long. The first few bullets were bouncing off of me after going through the cracks. Widening up. I charged up a lot of energy in my hand, and the the wave struck. The shield was broken into multiple pieces and I took the full blunt of the spray. It's like... a heavy wind... if a heavy wind could push me.

Darn it! Fire the energy wave! And I did. Right to the wave of bullets and towards the source - Liberty, vaporizing and blasting rounds all the way.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 am

Servinta wrote:-Snip-

The thug that had first fired on the dark figure hanging on the outside of the train now found himself in a melee aginst some sort of green human-like creature as it had burst through another window and attacked him.He could feel the struggle between them was already one sided as he desperately tried to hold onto his pistol and prevent this freak of nature from taking it away from him, but he was losing the fight as he gripped the pistols grip and barrel with all his might only to have the thing do the same with greater effect.

His first move was to try to kick the thing away as he was still just landing on top of him and wouldn't have a good enough balance to counter his legs.But that proved ineffective as he keened and kicked at him several times with his steel toe boots but to no avail, whoever this thing was it was defiantly stronger than an average human who would have recoiled in pain from those strikes.

The next option was to try and shoot this creep at close range with the pistol, so he secured one of his fingers around the trigger and pulled back.The gunshot was deafening at such close proximity to their ears but he managed to fire three times before an audible *CLICK* from the pistol action announced that he had run out of ammunition after having shot at the window and now apparently wasting three more bullets.
Osnil wrote:-Snip-

The thug starring down the man in the fedora and grimy suit held onto his gun firm as he starred into the eyes of this second attacker, he didn't know if he was the killing type and he knew you could read the eyes for his intentions.He looked fro a long moment at those eyes but wasn't quite sure if he was willing to kill him or not, something that the thug was more than willing to do if he knew he could get away with it.

But as he looked around after looking directly at the shotgun wielding man, he realized his situation had become less than advantageous with his fellow thugs not begin able to help.The first thing he saw was the monster holding his comrade down on the ground as he wrestled with him for the pistol, a few shots rang out that gave him hope that he had killed that green thing and would assist in killing the shotgun man.But to his dismay the shots seemed to be wasted as the monster continued to fight with him on the ground and the pistol clicked empty.He knew that he would receive no help from him and that he would likely end up in the same situation.

Then looking over to his other comrade in arms, he lost all confidence as he saw that he had all but disappeared, taking the money and the dimonds with him.The only thing that remained of that coward was the coupon of the Abyssinia Gifts From Africa antiques store, the fool had forgot to take the slip that would lead these two do-gooders right to their doorstep, if they didn't follow that idiot back first.

"You, got me.I give up!" The thug announced as he threw the pistol down and knelt.The other thug who was wrestling with the monster heard his friends surrender and reluctantly surrendered as well.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:38 am

Samantha Grimm and John Morgan
John heard Sarah's genuine pleas and they threw him off balance. He realized that Hannah couldn't control her own actions, but he needed to make sure she didn't hurt anyone. When she broke free of her bonds the energy released sent him flying backwards. He pushed himself off the ground and on to his feet. If only he had his suit he could deal with this problem much more easily. He saw the youngest child step towards Hannah and Morgan was about to run to intercept him but then suddenly he froze and couldn't seem to move. What the hell is this? He thought in his mind.

Samantha had cast a spell to immobilize John, as she saw Hannah seem to calm down a bit as the young boy approached her with the Teddy Bear. Sarah was right, all she wanted was the Teddy Bear back. "Don't worry, she won't hurt you. She's actually very sweet, but that Teddy Bear means a lot to her and it hurt her a lot to lose it." She told him urging him to step closer. She then turned to Hannah, hoping this would work and hoping her sister would hear her. "Hannah, he's going to give you Teddy back. He didn't hurt him, and Jonathan here seems sorry about what happened, I know you're angry sis, but please, don't do anything you'll regret." Samantha then suddenly took a big risk and reached out for Hannah's front hand. Either Hannah would embrace her, or slash her to bits, but Sam didn't want anyone else to get hurt and she couldn't bring herself to hurt Hannah.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Randall Ordine

Randall looked up at the building in front of him, then down at the business card. Yep, this was the place, Abyssinia Gifts from Africa. This time he actually had the slightest idea of what he's doing. He's going to get some information where he can, the most important being the wherabouts of Sangoma. He looked inside before entering the store.

Tony Stark: Avengers Tower

There go the two Saiyans, of to go blow up a galaxy or something. From what he was able to see, Alex was proving to be quite useful. Only if he had more henchmen like him...

Coincidentally enough, a SHIELD employee entered the room. Like most of the agents he looked near emotionless, but this guy looked a bit proud of himself, but nervous as well.

"We have been able to identify one of the supers that have been recently spotted with Owen Grady, Mr. Stark" The agent said. Tony motioned him to come into the room and continue.

"Oh, don't mind all the debree. Just had a couple Saiyans in the room. You know how they can get" Stark said, taking a seat in on of the few chairs that weren't broken. "So, what did you find?"

"We were able to identify one of them as a teenager. To be exact, we know where project Conduit is"

Stark leaned back in the chair and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ugh, the kid..." This kid has been a thorn in his side ever since he escaped Avengers Tower. If it weren't for that he would have another Alex with him right now, but not as overpowered. "Great. Okay, so where is he?"

"I have been able to encounter him myself during my investigation of the recent jewelry robberies. He should be headed towards Abyssinia Gifts of Africa in the diamond district" The agent replied.

Stark sighed. Conduit's going to be a tough one to catch. He's going to send some of the new guys after him. "Send in... Blue Beatle, yeah that guy. And some agents, too. Make sure that kid doesn't skip town" With another wave, the agent turned and left. "Wait" Stark said before the agent could get too far. "Thank you for the information, agent... Harley?". The agent nodded and left the room.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:29 pm

"What are you talking about? All it is, is just knowing who you are and what powers you have. After that, you're free to go about your life however you had it. Vigilante or otherwise normal." Fury explained. "The payroll you're yakking about, is no different than paying the police for doing their job. This might surprise you, but things go wrong in places all over the world. And sometimes they don't have the ability to deal with it. This makes it easier to recognize who's helping who and where without violating border security. Yes some people took it too far. It happens. It always happens. It's impossible to control everyone. But considering your history with this planet, and my being able to help you wipe that slate clean. I'd think you should reconsider."

It was then that Eiling finally got over to the group. "Alright. You aliens want a war? Fine. You." He pointed to Alex. "Wipe them out. They wanna flex their muscles, well let's show them ours." However, Eiling thought Alex was going to kill the two aliens, instead, he shot into the sky and left orbit. "Where's he going?! The aliens are right here!"

"Sir." A radio operator called in. "Our long range senors just lost track of him. As far as we can tell, he's no longer inside of the solar system. We have no idea where he's going. But he was putting off a lot of juice. More than normal for him."

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:35 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:He looked at the newcomer, who had a slightly lighter skin tone than he did, but it was still blue. Though it didn't appear that she had a tail. "I will distract him. My dad taught me a trick to do that. You guys hit him!" He was referring to the Vortex, which was just him running circles around his opponent which created a powerful tornado. And in a flash he was running so fast around the commander that the ground was beginning to come loose. The winds picked up substantially and he hoped that whatever he was attacking would be stopped by what seemed to be his allies.

Rikki floated up into the air and began using her shaa. What she was trying to do was create an invisible cube to trap the Rantu in. A large box around the White Commander shimmered, but dissipated quickly. Rikki tried again, reinforcing it with her aurora. This time, the pink and blue box shimmered more strongly. The box started shrinking, but suddenly the plan went awry.

The Rantu looked up at Rikki and shot with his pulse gun. She managed to dodge the first two blasts, but not the third or fourth as she was plastered with the superheated gas. Now falling from the sky, semi-conscious, Rikki hoped that it wouldn't hurt too much when she hit the ground. "Somebody... help..." She moaned, as the ground only got closer...
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:12 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Kazuko Masaki & Asumar Masaki
Manhattan, New York, USA

It took Asumar a few seconds to register what was about to happen, then his eyes widened as he felt a large earthquake rock the entire building and Manhattan itself, Asumar quickly turned his head to the shattering barrier of black tendrils "Oh shit." Was all that Asumar could mutter before he sharply turned his head towards General Eiling, his teeth being bared as his eyes squinted in utter anger as he approached the General before stopping halfway "You have no idea what you've just done, you may have just doomed yourself!" Asumar quickly spoke into his gauntlet "All Units on Sigma Galli Prime, begin evacuation Sequence Sigma-Alpha Prime, I repeat, begin full withdrawal from the homeworld!"

It was at that very moment, the black mass of tendrils that protected Kazuko exploded in all directions "NO!!!" Came a scream from within the barrier, with Kazuko bursting out of the battier, his eyes glowing blood red and the crimson tattoos that adorned his face began to glow a strange shade of purple, as soon as he felt Alex's energy signature disappear from the Solar System, he knew what was about to come next, the very home that he swore to protect, the very thing that gave him meaning that the Dynasty could still stand was now in jeopardy. Kazuko glared at General Eiling, his enraged expression being laced with promises of death and dismemberment "You, little bastard!" Kazuko stated with an animalistic rage that seemed to restore his body, mind, and spirit back to full power, the wounds that he sustained from Alex had disappeared, and it was now replaced by an undying rage and bloodlust that even Kazuko fell victim to! Kazuko continued glaring at Eiling before he began to fly off in pursuit of Alex "If he's about to do what I think he's going to do, you'd better believe that you'll be marked for death by MY order!" Kazuko said with a threatening snarl before he took off at top speed, using his psionic abilities to boost his speed to his absolute limit.

Asumar let out an annoyed sigh as he now realized that not even Kazuko was safe from the corrupting forces of darkness, even though he tried to do the right thing, his rage had now taken hold and there was nothing he could do to stop such a thing "I don't have the power to stop him now," Asumar pointed his finger towards Eiling "If he comes back with every Masaki Guardian and every Clone he has, just make sure that it was your fault for stirring his rage up." Asumar then turned to Nick Fury with a slightly less annoyed expression "Expect me to come seeking your at a later date, if you know as much about us as I think you do, you'll understand where Alex is going, and be prepared for a storm, I'll try to calm Kazuko down for the time being," Before taking off Asumar spoke these last few words to Nick Fury "And make sure that my son is given knowledge of the situation, I can't waste anymore time now." and with that, Asumar used the Rapid Flicker Technique to will himself towards the system where Sigma Galli Prime was located, perhaps he could intercept Alex, but with his current depletion of energy, Asumar doubted this.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pyrade
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrade » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:22 pm

Osnil wrote:Ara listened intently from the bed, daring not to move for fear of being threatened by Diana again. She felt a sudden chill, and looked around for a draft.
"If you were watching the Daily Bugle's report, I believe her. Jameson is a fool, and is against any kind of hero. Did he use the words 'public menace' while he was speaking?" asked Diana.

"Does anybody feel cold?" asked Ara, looking around, "Is there some sort of draft in here?"

Eldara
Eldara nodded in response to Diana's observation,
"Then I shall take your word for fact."
She replied, slightly ignoring Ara, although she did cast a gaze towards the bedridden tribal lander.
"What exactly is she doing here then if she is from the tribal lands? Is this island not supposed to be better hidden?"
Eldara asked curiously as she glanced around the area, analyzing the island foliage and surroundings. It was a relief that Jameson was wrong about Ara though. Eldara would not have enjoyed taking a life just yet.

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Sarah arrived at the scene not too long after Samantha did, and once she was there, she stopped for a moment to catch her breath, before looking around. Samantha had arrived just in time to hold back Hanah, which was fortunate for the boys in the alley, as they were about to get reduced to a bloody pulp by her werewolf sister. Now, Sarah didn't only want to stop Hanah in order to save the boys, she also wanted to spare her the grief of having their lives on her conscience, and so, with a snap of her fingers, she caused several more tendrils of shadow to shoot forth from the shadows around the alley and assist in restraining the mighty werewolf. Of course, even with her added efforts it was unlikely that Hanah would be restrained for long, as she was the strongest of the three physically, but even then, if it could at least buy them some time, it was worth it.

With that done, she turned to look at the boys. They were all pretty young, the eldest of them appearing to be no older than Hanah, and the one holding her little sister's teddy bear was the youngest one as well. Though there was a look of fear on his face, she could see innocence in that look, and knew that he couldn't have stolen the bear himself, so she surmissed that the other two must have done it. The oldest was standing in front of the others, despite being scared as well, and as she looked at the three of them, she couldn't help feeling a pang of sorrow for them. They reminded her of herself and her sisters quite a bit, reminded her of when they were younger. However, they had stolen her sister's teddy nonetheless, and though she couldn't personally hate them for it, she knew that it would bring a lot of trouble and pain if they didn't give it back.

Hearing an impact behind her, she turned around to see John, having apparently used some sort of energy to hit Hanah. Sarah would have paled, if such a thing was possible, but it was evident that she was alarmed nonetheless. "Don't hit my sister!" She pleaded. She knew that Hanah had to be restrained, but to see her being struck was painful nonetheless. Turning back to the boys, she stared at them. "I don't know why you stole that teddy bear and I don't want you to tell me either, but if you don't give it back, then something very bad is going to happen to all of us." She warned sternly.

The Ashbringer ignored the leaded man's yapping as he charged towards him at the speed of light, only slowing down to look at the energy blasts and block them with his black sword, the absolute flames coating it devouring the energy of the attacks and turning it into nothing before it even touched the blade. After nullifying all of them, the Blazeborn continued his relentless charge, finally meeting The One Below All in close combat at last as the enemy dashed towards him as well. Their blades clashed, neither of them budging, with Asra being ever so slightly stronger than the opponent, but not to any significant degree. However, the flames coating his black blade were slowly but steadily lapping his foe's silver sword, the absolute fire gnawing on the pristine metal, threatening to consume it in no time.

The One Below All's smile widened, and his mirth filled eyes began to shadow with the dark joy of sociopathic murder. "Oh my, I was right, wasn't I? This will be most fun indeed." Even as he spoke he he supercharged his sword with energy, to the point of cracking the almost indestructible silver, before launching himself to the other side of the system, clear of the explosion. He turned and fled away, holding out his hand to call the shards of his blade to him to reform after the explosion destroyed it. Laughing to himself, knowing that he would be followed.

The homeworld of the Manhunters will do nicely for my plans- Nicely indeed.
Last edited by The Silhouette of Adventure on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:06 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

It had seemed like the Red Commander had been taken care of Mars, and she stopped her sword of light midswing as a colored box covered the White Commander, Elena looking up to see Rikki starting her own attack. She frowned as it dissipated, about to step in when it was renewed, before the armored Rantu shot at Rikki. Launching several exploding Batarangs to hopefully finish the fight, she turned and swooped towards Rikki, catching the girl before she hit the ground, Elena landing gently and carrying her bridal style to the Batmobile, which she laid Rikki against. "You alright?" she asked, kneeling down beside her, trusting the others to finish the fight.
The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip-

The young inventor frowned, bringing up a map of the complex in his mind, thinking of how they would escape. He reminded himself to launch allegations against Waller and her superiors once this was all over, Craig had completed no crimes beside registering, and if they continued to pursue him after all this was said and done, he would have to bring the full weight of the law against them. Freedom of speech was still a thing, last he checked.

Daniel not having told him where he wanted to train Craig, he decided to think one a location himself. One which was large enough, and yet comfortable. Somewhere the government wouldn't even think of looking. His mind flitted over the details of Daniel's history on this Earth, and he remembered reading of Deathstroke and a hideout. Searching the internet via his technology manipulation, he quickly found the address.

"In order to get away, we'll need a diversion." he explained to the two women, pondering on what they could use, before coming up with something. "I created a small airplane, which I'll remotely control to fly north. Meanwhile we'll fly to a hideout in the opposite direction after a few miles of walking to throw them off our trail." Concentrating, he formed the Silverwing armor, sending it flying off to where he heard sounds of combat. "I can control the armor from afar, and I'll be able to aid Daniel or tell him where we're going after the fight.

His old, original armor quickly assembled around him, Craig having kept it even though it was less powerful than the Silverwing model. It would be handy. Then, opening up the electronic doors of the hangar with his mind, he flew the plane north, already hearing shouts as the soldiers began to focus their attention on it. "Time to go," he said, starting to walk towards the treeline for additional cover.

The Templar High Council wrote:-snip-

She nodded in agreement as Kylie began her mini-speech, Valancy shrugging on her iconic longcoat. "I'm in," she stated simply, with a smile. "New York is in sore need of damage control. Though Kylie, did you really have to step on the table?" Valancy asked with a chuckle, the group hearing creaks from Kylie's weight before Valancy mended the cracks so that it wouldn't collapse.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Cora
Cora was inspired by Kylie's speech. The Justice Queens were her family and New York was her home. She didn't want to do anything that might put any of that in danger. "You're right Kylie. No matter what, we need to stay together. This team, is the only family I've ever had. You're the only people who took me in and accepted me. So I'm going to stick by this team to the end. We started this team to help people, and that's what we should do. Justice doesn't pick sides, it helps everyone." Cora said with determination as she voiced her agreement with her Green Lantern friend.

She then heard Katie say that she was going to help Naja. "I'll come Katie. If Naja's boyfriend needs help, I'll help of course." Cora said. This mission seemed like it'd be dangerous and she couldn't let her new girlfriend go off to deal with it without backup. The same went for any of her teammates as well. Cora would be devestaed if any of them got hurt.
Last edited by Tomia on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Charmera wrote:---

Sarah winced and looked back as she saw the shadow chains break down one by one, her eyes widening as she feared for both the children's lives and her little sister's innocence. She turned back to the three boys in the alley, her stare undoubtedly conveying the urgency of the situation. Hearing the oldest boy's comment, she frowned. They might've reminded her of herself and her sisters when they were younger, but she was fairly certain that she'd never been this much of a prick. Either way, there were more important things to worry about, and so, like the two older boys, she too looked at the little kid, Jonathan, feeling relieved and also admiring him when he moved to give the teddy bear back, saying that it was not his.

The pale woman shushed the two brothers, and then walked with Jonathan towards Hanah, both to further calm her sister and to keep her from hurting the boy if something went awry. It seemed that Samantha had the same idea, and spoke to the boy, explaining why the wolf girl had become so violent all of the sudden, before turning to Hanah and attempting to get her to come back to her senses. Seeing this, Sarah too approached and placed her arms around Hanah's waist, awkwardly hugging the hulking werewolf as Samantha held her hand.

Instead of saying anything, she started singing an old lullaby that she used to sing to put her sisters to sleep, in hopes that it would finally turn Hanah back. It was evident that she was already hesitating to hurt anyone, so that was all she could do. It was up to Hanah and Jonathan now.

There was a bright explosion that expanded for miles in the black void of space, which would have annihilated anything, had there been anything to annihilate.

But when the light faded away, there was, at the very center of the sphere that the explosion had been, a sphere of absolute flames, spinning very rapidly as if forming some sort of barrier, and indeed, an unbreakable barrier they had formed. Of the massive ammount of energy that was released when the sword of The One Below All exploded, none of it was able to do so much as touch Asra before being consumed by the absolute fire around him.

After emerging from his burning cocoon, the Blazeborn beat his wings once, and sent forth a massive wave of mundane fire that washed over the planet below him, leaving it barren and devoid of life, turning it into little more than a cooked stone, a glorified asteroid. After that, he surged forth towards the place where his cowardly enemy had fled. He cared not for who he was or what his purpose was for attacking him, but if The One Below All had power that nearly matched his own, then the Ashbringer sought to learn more about it, so he could judge if stealing such power would aid him in his purpose.

Catching up to The One Below All, the corrupted Rainborn pointed his sword at the opponent, and suddenly, an enormous serpent constructed with corrupting fire surged forth, homing in on the fleeing warrior.

The Starlight wrote:---

Hearing about the situation, Etla, who was standing there along with Ihra and Mayla, turned to the former and nodded at her. "Let's go, sis." She said to the red-haired Rainborn, before snapping her fingers, summoning her crimson and silver armor. Her horned shoulderplates seemed to shift position and begin sliding up, until they converged around her head, forming into the same horned helmet that she had worn during her fight against Thaddeus Ross.

Now clad in her gear, she held out her armored hand in front of her, and her gilded greatsword appeared before her. She then began walking after Mayla and Craig, briefly looking back at the facility they were leaving, beyond which some man in a brown suit was fighting a bunch of soldiers who had come to recapture Craig. She frowned bitterly at the thought of such a thing happening, and the grip on her blade tightened. She wanted nothing more than to make them stop bothering him, and she knew that if she were to let herself loose upon those soldiers, she could easily annihilate them all in instants... but she restrained herself. "Craig wouldn't want that." She told herself as she continued walking towards the treeline.

"But if they touch him..."
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Myrobia wrote:-snip-

The stranger came to his senses and surrendered. Owen stared down at the thug on the floor. "I can make this hurt or I can make it hurt a lot. You choose. Tell me who you are working for and I can leave you in a comfortable position for the cops to get you. Or I can hang you upside down. Like I said, your choice." He fingered the whip at his belt, then turned back to Patho to see the other man surrendering.
Pyrade wrote:-snip-

"She floated onto the shore and says that she was on a ship bound for another island," Diana replied, as a sudden burst of cold blasted through Themyscira.

Ara shivered and said, "It's cold in here."

A redhaired woman entered the door, "Diana." Diana gave her a disapproving look. "I mean, my princess. The island is being frozen solid. The northern half is ice already. Rumors say that a wizard calling himself Karet is responsible. He has frozen all Amazons who oppose him."

"Thank you, Aleka. I will deal with him. Eldara, keep an eye on Ara for me. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere," Diana replied, then rushed off with Aleka.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:04 pm

"Knight Hunt: Killer Frost"

Dark Knight stood on the Sears Tower, the sheer height of it giving him a large view of the city. "Gotta find Black Mask's location", Dark Knight muttered. he then pulled out a special Knightarang, folding it into place and then throwing it up high in the air. Dark Knight switched to his gauntlet and began to remote control it high into the air. Dark Knight then sent out a radio frequency, "Alright, now just to search for any assets relating to black mas-". Dark Knight was cut off when his hand was shot with a freez blast, freezing it to one of the antennas of the Sears Tower. Dark Knight looked to see none other than, "Killer Frost. Suprised you'd be after me to", Killer frost chuckled, "couldn't resist taking down another one of you annoying vigilantes", "shouldn't you be trying to kill Firestorm, and thne get melted in the process", "funny". Dark Knight reached to one of the pouches on his belt, "shall i kill you now, or woudl you like to become a statue for future vigilantes to learn from?". "i wouldn't be so egotistical frost", the arm plates on Dark Knight's gauntlet moved, breaking the ice. Killer frost shot another ice blast at Dark Knight, Dark Knight jetted upwards, he then threw a handful of incendiary pellets at killer frost before swerving backwards behind the antennas.

Killer frost created a shied of ice infront of her, blocking the blast but destroying the shield in the process. "want to play with Fire Knight, then let's hope you're ready for a deep freeze", Frost swerved between the antennas, shooting ice blasts ar Dark Knight. Dark Knight tried his best to dodge the iceblasts, catchign a few on his chest or leg. Dark Knight few up to the ice trail behind killer frost, placing a distractionary exposive on the underside of it and kicking off. the explosive destroyed the trail, catching Frost offguard. Dark Knight then flew between frost's uncoordinated iceblasts, grabbing her by the collar of her costume. "you villainous scum make me extremely sick, you know that?" Frost chuckled, "don't catch a cold". Frost froze Dark Knight's left wing, the blast him in the chest. Dark Knight's armor plates on his chest adjusted breaking the chest ice, but the wing was damaged from frost's ice blast. "we're doing this old school". Dark Knight shot a grappel, clinging to the side of the Sears tower, he swung around to the other side, Frost still trying to freeze him.

Frost chuckled, "oh the chivalrious knight won't hit a woman, makes it easier for me". Frost went over to the other side of the building to catch Dark Knight, to her rupeise, she couldn't see him,'where did he go?'. Dark Knight then dropped down onto the Ice trail Killer frost was on, grabbing Frost by the collar of her costume. "Justice is Unisex", Dark Knight said, before punching Frost right accross the jaw, Dark Knight then activated the electrical charge on his gantlets, grabbing Frost bu the shoulder and shocking her, knocking frost out. Minutes later, Frost was foudn outside the Chicago Police Department, handcuffed to a streetlamp with power muffling gloves on her hands.

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Transmission sent to Avengers tower

This is Agent Blue of SHIELD. This message is to be brought to the attention of Tony Stark.

Having been tasked with the infiltration of the few sovereign states that are not members of the UN, I've located a collection of supers in the Vatican City. However, this is no small gathering of refugees. There are several hundred supers, apparently preparing for battle, within the cities boundaries. Although they could just be preparing in case of an attack, it is also possible that the Vatican is being used as a base of operations for some massive resistance. I assume their numbers are growing daily and suggest that we immediately prepare to invade the Vatican. This could possibly be the largest secret anti-registration force on the planet right now. If we allow them to connect with the main Anti-Registration forces then there WILL be trouble. I'm currently in Rome, prepared to notify the Italian government of the situation as soon as I receive a response from you.
Last edited by Quavv on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Osnil wrote:

The stranger came to his senses and surrendered. Owen stared down at the thug on the floor. "I can make this hurt or I can make it hurt a lot. You choose. Tell me who you are working for and I can leave you in a comfortable position for the cops to get you. Or I can hang you upside down. Like I said, your choice." He fingered the whip at his belt, then turned back to Patho to see the other man surrendering.

Northbound train to the Diamond district, New York

With hate burning in his eyes and a grimace of the same emotion on his face the thug looked back up at the hero, despising being put in such a situation by his comrades cowardice and the others incompetence.He put his hands behind his head and continued to stare angrily at the man as he contemplated what this fool was asking him to do, did he realize what he was getting into and what hell would come down on him because of this.Then as the anger grew to a boiling point the thug realized he would suffer for revealing his masters name but that this would-be-hero and his pet would suffer more than anyone else.

"Our masta is the heart of darkness, the greatest sorcerer of Africa, The Shadow Sangoma and he will have your heads presented to him on silver platters for attacking me and hampering his dealings." He spat as he spoke as a direct offense to this interrogation and smirked slightly as he imagined the horrors that would befall this idiot.

The train was slowing now and the PA system crackled to life with a garbled announcement that they were arriving at the Diamond District Subway-Station.His cowardly freind was likely already at the first passenger car by now with both briefcases and readying to hop onto the platform and hoof it back to the shop just a block away.The thug looked away towards the front of the subway train, thinking about how he would have been walking off calmly if that coward had stayed here and shot this fedora wearing boy-scout and finished off the green thing in the next car.But he had run and now he would be pursued by these two and ultimately blamed fro bringing them to the base where they would be handled by the resat of the gang and their master.

"Follow the coward who abandoned us, weather you survive after catching up with him is less than my concern.Abyssinia Gifts From Africa antiques store just down the block is where we were heading and is likely your future grave." He spat agian on the mans shoes and starred into the gun barrel now.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:20 pm

"Congratulations General. Who knows how many innocent people you just killed. Your poster boy is about to destroy an entire planet." Fury said and looked back to Asumar and Kazuko. "As for you. It's clear that something is blocking your hearing. So pay very close attention. I've only said this twice. You don't work for the government. It's just a security measure. You need a license to carry a gun. You need a license to drive a car. You need training for both of those too. This is no different. You don't work for the government. You're not a grunt or anything of the sort. It's just your name in a computer with a list of your powers. If you want to go about and be a superhero. You pass a short training course and you are free to go about it. That's it. We even pay you. It's no different than being a police officer. You just dress poorly and blast lasers out of your hands."

Alex increased his speed to his maximum travel speed. He surrounded himself in a golden aura and when the planet came into his sights, he smashed into it. The impact being that of railgun. Going billions of times the speed of light. He effectively tore the planet in half in a bright golden explosion. Once he destroyed Sigma, he started to make his way back to Earth.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Randall Ordine

Randall looked up at the building in front of him, then down at the business card. Yep, this was the place, Abyssinia Gifts from Africa. This time he actually had the slightest idea of what he's doing. He's going to get some information where he can, the most important being the wherabouts of Sangoma. He looked inside before entering the store.

Abyssinia Gifts from Africa

"MASTA!MASTA!MASTAAA!" One of the thugs yelled as he ran up the stairs to the private meditation room of his master, a place he had been told never to go near except in the most extreme of circumstances.

But now he had been told by the New York gang's lead Left-tenant Jabez that he was to alert the Sangoma of a sudden and unexpected arrival that had shown up in front of the store only a minute ago.So with the message in the fore-front of his mind the thug ran up the stairs causing the old boards to creak and moan as his weight pressed down on them, only to move onto the next step and repeat the loud sound again.

Then he arrived at the doorway to the masters private room, behind a door where several fetishes and charms hung around the doorway and several ancient glyphs were etched into the wooden door.Cautiously the thug slowly reached forward to touch the glowing diamond crested door knob, sure that his reflection in the dimonds was replaced with the eyes of a thousand demons starring back at him with hungry eyes.But he had a message to deliver to his master and failure to do so would likely be more frightening than whatever was dwelling in this measly doorknob.

To his fright the door swung open with the force of a hurricane behind it, almost knocking him back down the stair case from the force of its movement.There out of the dimly lit room of candles with abnormally low flames and darkness surrounding them, the face of fear and chaos emerged bearing an obsidian bladed knife the size of a mans fore-arm and a blood red diamond dagger in his other hand.The thug immediately recognized the face was not a face but the Shadow Sangoma's wooden war mask from ages ago and the tribal outfit he wore was the one he had went to war with back in Africa when he first took over the warlords army.

"Masta, the teen super who had interrupted our robbery is -." The thug stuttered out as he knelt, only to be interrupted by his masters voice.

"Right outside the storefront, I know.I sensed him while I was searching for the true identity of another presence that has arrived on earth.This continued interruption of my plans is growing tiresome and I will handle him once and for all.Have the men follow me out!" The Shadow Sangoma ordered as he magically floated down the stairs and headed toward the front door of the store, a small gaggle of thugs following him as he went.

Annoyed by the situation already he simply blasted the door off its hinges, sending it flying out into the street like a flat missile.He floated out of the doorway flanked on both sides by all nine of his thugs who had returned form their various missions, including Jabez and his crew.But one of the others was the recently returned Left-tenant Ir'on Jau, who sported a newly installed jaw to replace his original which had been shattered beyond repair.

"So you are the fool who has been hindering my operations and damaging my property, I was expecting someone ... bigger!" He motioned to Ir'on Jau (pronounced Iron Jaw now) and looked at the teenager as he stood int he street.
Last edited by Myrobia on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Myrobia wrote: -snip-

Patho had finally wrestled the thug to the point of exhaustion and had pinned him to the floor, pressing him hard aginst the ground with his knee as he checked on Owen and his own trouble maker that had surrendered.Both of these gangers had defiantly had enough of the fighting and had surrendered somewhat willingly, but they were both still fully capable of putting up a fight or escaping if they saw the opportunity.The fight had went in their favor but whatever this thug Owen was interrogating was talking about didn't sound all that easy as this had been.

"What should we do with these two delinquents?" Patho asked as he pressed a bit harder on the thug beneath him.

He noticed that he had indeed been shot in the arm, his red blood mixing with the green slime of the Deathspore as it fell to the already disease ridden floor of the subway train and made it all the more toxic.He knew that his mutant immune system would heal the wound with the biological cauterization of his skin, but he was still just falling off the high of combat and he would be feeling the gunshots full effects soon enough.
Last edited by Servinta on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Abyssinia Gifts

Randall looked up at the masked warlord floating in front of him. His eyes giving of an unfazed look of scrutiny. "Uh huh. I'm here looking for..." He said before looking back down at the business card still in his hand. "...a Mr. Sangyomama? No... wait, that's wrong... a Mr. Sangoma?" He gave a cocky grin and tossed the card behind him. "Oh, wait! I assume that must be you. I was expending someone..." He looked uo and down at Sangoma, rubbing his chin. "Scarier".

Quavv wrote:
Transmission sent to Avengers tower

This is Agent Blue of SHIELD. This message is to be brought to the attention of Tony Stark.

Having been tasked with the infiltration of the few sovereign states that are not members of the UN, I've located a collection of supers in the Vatican City. However, this is no small gathering of refugees. There are several hundred supers, apparently preparing for battle, within the cities boundaries. Although they could just be preparing in case of an attack, it is also possible that the Vatican is being used as a base of operations for some massive resistance. I assume their numbers are growing daily and suggest that we immediately prepare to invade the Vatican. This could possibly be the largest secret anti-registration force on the planet right now. If we allow them to connect with the main Anti-Registration forces then there WILL be trouble. I'm currently in Rome, prepared to notify the Italian government of the situation as soon as I receive a response from you.

Transmission sent to Agent Blue

This is Tony Stark. This message is to be brought to your attention, Agent Blue. I have taken your proposal into consideration. An all out invasion of the Vatican may cause some public outcry, it being a major holy site. However, if what you say regarding the gathering of anti-registration supers is correct, this should be brought to the attention of the Italian government. Notify me of their response as soon as possible. Then the decision whether or not to invade the Vatican will be made.
Last edited by Mundeo on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Ralph the Rat-16 Yrs-Central City

This would not be much of a challenge, as Ashley swept the Captain Cold off of his feet, I trapped him in a prison of Telekinetic energy. I held him in that prison until my mind got distracted by a tv screen which was showing a news channel that described a registration act was recently passed for heroes. It made little matter to me, as I am not from this world, but I guessed that Max could likely be found here. I was about to suggest to Ashley that we go and search at a registration center for Max, or any other interesting heroes here. But my mind's connection to the prison I formed weakened as I grew deeper into thought. Seeing his chance, Captain Cold used his weapon and blasted through the weakened field. In the shock of the event, I stumbled back as Captain Cold let loose another blast at me, which hit my left arm, the entire limb went numb as I fell to the ground, Captain cold used the diversion to make his escape. Shoveling several people down he bolted to an exit. In a grimace of pain I shot a gaze over at Ashley and ordered her to pursue Captain Cold. "I will be fine! I will catch up with you in a bit, let me deal with this arm first!"

Looking over the injury the ice covered the entirety of my left arm, and I could feel the pain go numb as the blood began to slow down. The injury was certainly slowing me down. And I needed to get up and find Ashley immediately, so that she does not panic. I underestimated the ice guy, and the cost will have to be payed. Pulling myself to my feet, I dragged myself to a wall, and without stopping to brace myself, threw my arm against the hard brick, shattering the ice...and the arm.

Howling in pain I clutched my shoulder where my left arm used to be. But I knew I needed it little regardless. The frightened crowds pointed in the direction the fugitive went, and I followed, moving at a slower pace of course. But using my telekinesis to track Ashely, I was able to catch up in a few minutes. As I found her, I tried to put any concerns she may have over my health to rest. Although I probably did it very badly.

"Its not as bad as it looks..."

Sabrina Carter/Star girl-18 Yrs-New York City

Things...went pretty fast. But the most important thing was what this girl...Kylie said? She seemed to like attention, but she was on the right course. Most around the world, my own family are likely getting dragged in on one side or another. If I know anything about my father, he is likely fighting for the anti registration forces right now. Part of me wanted to say that we should join the anti heroes. But I knew that was my father in me talking, and I am not my father. Although, registering, and being used as a weapon to bring down those who do not does not seem like a train I would like to board either.

This...Lady Lantern...was right.

The best...no, the right course, at least for now was to help contain the destruction caused by both sides.

"Um, I know I am new here. And no one really knows me. But I agree with Lady Lantern. Our actions speak for our allegiance, and our allegiance is to the people of this city...no, the world. I may not know all of you, but I have traditionally not worked well in teams. This is different, we can show the world that there is another way. Sounds dumb, but I feel like it is something a certain hero might say."

The unspecified hero, was my father. Despite our differences, I have always looked up to him. I mean I can lift the largest ship with ease and breathe in space. But my father, a human. Weak by all biological comparisons, has no equal that I have ever seen. A look of a fierce determination crossed my face, as I stole a line from his own words.

"A hero, is never any taller than when they stoop to help those in need." It was cheesy, but daddy is a cheesy guy.

"Lets show everyone how tall we can be." I finally closed, as my hearing caught the sounds of explosions and struggle in the city. A battle was raging and I knew a response would be needed.

"Does anyone else hear what sounds like a invasion going down in Manhattan?"
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Mundeo wrote:

Abyssinia Gifts

Randall looked up at the masked warlord floating in front of him. His eyes giving of an unfazed look of scrutiny. "Uh huh. I'm here looking for..." He said before looking back down at the business card still in his hand. "...a Mr. Sangyomama? No... wait, that's wrong... a Mr. Sangoma?" He gave a cocky grin and tossed the card behind him. "Oh, wait! I assume that must be you. I was expending someone..." He looked uo and down at Sangoma, rubbing his chin. "Scarier".

"INSOLENT FOOL!I am the Shadow Sangoma, dark witch doctor of the Congo, feared wizard of Ethiopia, unholy conjurer of the Serengeti.what brazen pride gives you the gaul to interfere with my machinations, arrive at my very doorstep and insult me in front of my own men.I will make you pay for your confidence with your own blood boy!" The Shadow Sangoma yelled as he spread his arms out and opened his palms to reveal two gems glowing yellow in his hands.

With a burst of energy the gems lit up and expelled great beams of light, the stored energy forced into laser-like form as it was aimed at Randall.The beams were separate at first but then they collided and joined into one larger beam of heat and power as they barreled straight at the teenager.

The thugs and Iron Jaw stood by and watched as their master unleashed his power, fully expecting him to easily destroy this young man where they had failed to do so.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse