NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Kazuko Masaki, Asumar Masaki & Ryuichi Masaki
Manhattan, New York, USA

Asumar and Kazuko's bodies materialized atop a large building that stood alongside Avengers Tower, this building was the very place that Ryuichi fled to, in order to get away from the battle between the two Masaki Brothers and Superman. Ryuichi was the first one to run to his father's side and embrace him in a hug, which Asumar happily responded to "Did you think that I would die again Ryuichi? When I have to watch over you?" Asumar said with a chuckle, rubbing his son's hair as he stared at Avengers Towers, Asumar's eyes suddenly widened at this fact, there was only one occasion in which he saw this tower, it was during his invasion of Earth that had taken place many years earlier, he was in the very city that had been enveloped in chaos, New York City! "Ryuichi..." Asumar began as he never retracted his gaze from the Tower "Was there any specific reason why you picked this place as our regroup area?"

"I didn't pick it for any particular reason father, I thought that because it was a large city, we could somehow find a place to lay low for the time being." Ryuichi replied, he knew about the attack on New York City which had been commenced by his father, but there weren't many details about how the battle commenced between him and Kilian, so he believed that the city would have been an excellent city to hide in "Why, is there something wrong?" Ryuichi asked, curious as to why his father was so concerned.

Asumar let out a sigh as he turned his attention back to Ryuichi "There are two things wrong with this." Asumar began, his forehead starting to lightly sweat "One, I used your uncle's body to attack the city, so they might try to kill or capture him, and second, this is one of the headquarters of the Avengers, one of the many defenders of the Earth, so I don't know if we will be facing another fight sometime soon, just be on guard for anything suspicious." Asumar remarked as he turned to Kazuko "And judging by our little fireworks display at the arena, we most likely have the attention of numerous unwanted individuals."
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Naja

She was doing her best to hold back tears, but what Katie said gave her a glimmer of hope. She knew about Katie's electrical powers. Combined with the knowledge on how the brain worked, she was pretty much suggesting that she could possibly rewire Alex's brain. Which sounded great to her. But there was only one issue. "Okay... On paper, that sounds like a potentially risky, but also rewarding idea. The biggest problem being that Alex is... Pretty damn strong. To put it mildly. So we would have to hold him down long enough for you to do your brain surgery. Any suggestions on how we actually do that?" She asked. "And Katie... Thank you."

Talak

He looked at the newcomer, who had a slightly lighter skin tone than he did, but it was still blue. Though it didn't appear that he had a tail. "I will distract her. My dad taught me a trick to do that. You guys hit her!" He was referring to the Vortex, which was just him running circles around his opponent which created a powerful tornado. And in a flash he was running so fast around the commander that the ground was beginning to come loose. The winds picked up substantially and he hoped that whatever he was attacking would be stopped by what seemed to be his allies.

Alex

He was not facing Galactus under any circumstance. At the most, he staggered The Devourer, who them proceeded to nearly kill him in one shot. Galactus was Okarot's problem now. He flew back to Earth and headed towards the SHIELD Helicarrier where he was greeted by none other than Nick Fury. "Mission accomplished. Okarot is now facing Galactus. In his unstable state of mind, his odds of survival are at less than 2 percent." Alex confirmed. "Awaiting orders."

"Just in time. We need you to apprehend two fugitives. I'm sure you've met them before." Fury said pointing to a screen with Asumar and Founder on them. "One of them is a murderer. And the other caused millions in public and private property damage. Same rules as before. Find them. Get them to either turn themselves in and register. Or do what you do best. I'll be sending backup. More for the press than anything else. Have to at least look like we have our shit together. Hop to it Goldilocks. Report back to me when you're done." Fury ordered and Alex shot into the sky to scan for the Masakis.

Who didn't even make it that far. They were still in the city. Right near the Avengers Tower. He floated down, looking rather displeased. "You are required by law to register." Alex said in the same stoic voice he always had. "This is your first warning. Surrender now. You will be given one more warning. If you continue to resist following the Warnings. Force will be authorized. Further resistance will be met with lethal force. You have 10 seconds to comply."

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Len-El

As he flew to somewhere else, his mind went back and beyond to the days on Krypton...

"General Zod was not wrong! He envisioned the vision of a better Krypton!" screamed the arrested rebels to the court. But it was nothing, compared to what Zod did. Then they were transported to Phantom-

It was cut short as he crashed into a jet fighter, the pilot already parachuting but since he crashed into one he was confused and then crash-landed at New York, more specifically at Greenwood Cemetery, as he landed and made a big crater on the ground. He was left unconscious for awhile, but as he woke up from his unconsciousness he looked up and saw local people running around, and sounds of sirens heard in the distance.

He immediately took a turn and ran to look for hiding places.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:42 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex

He was not facing Galactus under any circumstance. At the most, he staggered The Devourer, who them proceeded to nearly kill him in one shot. Galactus was Okarot's problem now. He flew back to Earth and headed towards the SHIELD Helicarrier where he was greeted by none other than Nick Fury. "Mission accomplished. Okarot is now facing Galactus. In his unstable state of mind, his odds of survival are at less than 2 percent." Alex confirmed. "Awaiting orders."

"Just in time. We need you to apprehend two fugitives. I'm sure you've met them before." Fury said pointing to a screen with Asumar and Founder on them. "One of them is a murderer. And the other caused millions in public and private property damage. Same rules as before. Find them. Get them to either turn themselves in and register. Or do what you do best. I'll be sending backup. More for the press than anything else. Have to at least look like we have our shit together. Hop to it Goldilocks. Report back to me when you're done." Fury ordered and Alex shot into the sky to scan for the Masakis.

Who didn't even make it that far. They were still in the city. Right near the Avengers Tower. He floated down, looking rather displeased. "You are required by law to register." Alex said in the same stoic voice he always had. "This is your first warning. Surrender now. You will be given one more warning. If you continue to resist following the Warnings. Force will be authorized. Further resistance will be met with lethal force. You have 10 seconds to comply."

Kazuko Masaki, Asumar Masaki & Ryuichi Masaki
Manhattan, New York, USA

It only took a few minutes for Alexander to arrive, when Asumar was about to greet Alex, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the displeased expression on his face, his suspicions were further confirmed when he spoke in a stoic voice and demanded for the two Masaki Brothers to register. Asumar grabbed hold of Ryuichi's shoulder and forced his son to hide behind both him and Kazuko "Alex?" Asumar asked, his neutral expression turning into a frown, his eyebrows furrowing "No, you're not Alex, you're not the Golden Guardian, something is off about you..." Asumar then turned his head to Kazuko, who also stared at Alex with suspicion "He's brainwashed isn't he?" Asumar asked Kazuko, who nodded. Letting out a sigh, Asumar began to power up once more "It figures, the minute we get away from Superman, we have to deal with a brainwashed Golden Guardian, This isn't going to end well whatsoever." Asumar said with a growl before he crouched into a fighting position.

Kazuko turned his head to Ryuichi, a concerned expression on his face "Ryuichi, get going right now, this battle isn't for someone like you, find a place to hide and wait until we come for you, do not get yourself involved in this fight." Ryuichi didn't hesitate in the slightest, using the Speed Force, he was gone in only a matter of a few seconds. Kazuko turned his head back to Alex "I have a really bad feeling about this, If we can't hold him, I'll need to call in the response force, but my Dynasty isn't well-liked here..." Kazuko turned his to Asumar, his eyes expressing concern within them "We don't have as much power as it is Asumar, and I doubt that the extra energy from Sigma Galli Prime will help." Kazuko said, a bright blue aura revolving around him, his Celestial Transformation taking place instantaneously.

Asumar, without even looking back to Kazuko transformed into his own Celestial Transformation "It doesn't matter Kazuko, I will not allow myself to be forced under the bootheel of human oppression," Asumar proceeded to fire a powerful energy beam towards the brainwashed Alex "I refuse to submit to an authority that the Dynasty does not recognize in the slightest!" Asumar remarked, a grim expression on his face, he wished that a battle in New York City wouldn't take place again, he still regretted his actions all those years ago, but it seemed that he was about to relive the same day that he had fallen to his lowest point.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:59 pm

"You have not complied within the given time frame. This is your second and finale warn-" He was interrupted by the energy blast. When it stopped, he was still standing completely unscathed by the blast. "You have not complied. Force will now be used. Comply before you receive serious injury. Further resistance will be met with lethal force." He said and fired a beam from the tip of each of his pointer fingers at both of the Masakis. Fury was watching the fight from above. Hopefully they would surrender before he had to call Alex off. He didn't want to kill them. That would defeat the purpose of what he was trying to do. Unfortunately, the Masakis were stubborn. And to make matters worse. General Wade Eiling was supposed to be in New York today. A much more ruthless and brutal man than he was.

At the very least, Fury saw Alex as at least somewhat human. Eiling saw him as a WMD in yellow spandex. A weapon completely under his control. Word had gotten around that Alex had a created a serum that could give anyone his powers. And used it on his girlfriend. He wanted Alex or Naja so he could figure out how the serum was made. For obvious reasons.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:10 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Kazuko Masaki, Asumar Masaki
Manhattan, New York, USA

Asumar was the first one to respond to Alex's attack, by molding his energy into a singular, large arm-like construct emerged materialized in front of both Kazuko and Asumar, said construct taking the brunt of the attack "I don't know what programming has taken hold of you Alex, but I do know one thing," by utilizing the Rapid Flicker Technique, Asumar reappeared behind Alex, his muscles slightly buffing up, using his psionics to increase the damage of his physical attacks, he then delivered a powerful kick to the lower back of Alex "I've had no intentions of registering with the government in the first place, nor will I allow myself to bow to the heel of Earth," Another fist-like construct then extended itself towards Alex and impacting him with as much force as a star "I don't care what you throw at me, I don't care what I have to face, I will NOT register!" Asumar snarled, his determination of avoiding registering was strong within him and Kazuko.

Kazuko, emitting as much energy as possible barreled towards Alex at full speed, firing a large energy wave from both of his hands towards Alex, he then proceeded to fire off a pulse of pure telekinetic energy towards the Brainwashed Golden Guardian, his last restraints being lifted for this battle, they were both lucky to survive Superman's onslaught, but now he wasn't sure that they would last against Alex's full power.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Alex smashed into the ground but absorbed most of the blast as to prevent unwanted damage to the city. There was a small dent in his skull from where Asumar hit him, but that quickly vanished. He took a powerful backhand towards Kazuko. Enough to shatter the bones of a Kryptonian. "You have openly stated that you will not register under any circumstance. Lethal force is now authorized." He said and flew at Asumar, attempting to just smash into his chest. "I take no pleasure from this. Our law was very clear. Time was given. You reside on our world, you must abide by our rules. There are no exceptions."

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear. General Eiling stepped aboard the Helicarrier and watched the fight between Alex and the Masakis. "Your Golden Boy is pretty strong there. He's got higher energy readings than Superman. As for those two aliens. They clearly ain't gonna give up. Just have muscles break their necks and give us the cadavers. We could have an army of them in just a few years."

"With all due respect General. Alex is a superhero. It's a hearts and minds campaign. We show that the heroes are still heroes as well as people. They're not gods who look down on us. We've established that. People feel safer than ever. Super related damages are down 72 percent. It's working. there's a few stragglers. But we have a prison. It's perfectly humane."

"Look at that boy Fury. That man is one of the most powerful men on this planet. Rumor has it that his girlfriend. The freak woman who looks like a snake, has his powerset as well. If we could get our hands on a sample of either of their blood. We could create an entire army of Golden Boys! He's the best damn thing to ever come out of SHIELD. We need ten, no. A thousand more just like him. And at some point in the future. Everyone will have his powers. Humans will be at the forefront of the universe. And no one will threaten Earth ever again."

"Does you ass get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Alex smashed into the ground but absorbed most of the blast as to prevent unwanted damage to the city. There was a small dent in his skull from where Asumar hit him, but that quickly vanished. He took a powerful backhand towards Kazuko. Enough to shatter the bones of a Kryptonian. "You have openly stated that you will not register under any circumstance. Lethal force is now authorized." He said and flew at Asumar, attempting to just smash into his chest. "I take no pleasure from this. Our law was very clear. Time was given. You reside on our world, you must abide by our rules. There are no exceptions."

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear. General Eiling stepped aboard the Helicarrier and watched the fight between Alex and the Masakis. "Your Golden Boy is pretty strong there. He's got higher energy readings than Superman. As for those two aliens. They clearly ain't gonna give up. Just have muscles break their necks and give us the cadavers. We could have an army of them in just a few years."

"With all due respect General. Alex is a superhero. It's a hearts and minds campaign. We show that the heroes are still heroes as well as people. They're not gods who look down on us. We've established that. People feel safer than ever. Super related damages are down 72 percent. It's working. there's a few stragglers. But we have a prison. It's perfectly humane."

"Look at that boy Fury. That man is one of the most powerful men on this planet. Rumor has it that his girlfriend. The freak woman who looks like a snake, has his powerset as well. If we could get our hands on a sample of either of their blood. We could create an entire army of Golden Boys! He's the best damn thing to ever come out of SHIELD. We need ten, no. A thousand more just like him. And at some point in the future. Everyone will have his powers. Humans will be at the forefront of the universe. And no one will threaten Earth ever again."

"Does you ass get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

Manhattan, New York, USA

Kazuko's eyes widened as he felt Alex's backhand impact the center of his chest, shattering the majority of his ribs in the process, Kazuko then coughed up a massive amount of blood before he fell to his knees and hands, the Grand Warlord knew for a fact that due to his low reserves of energy, his regenerative factor would not be at its most powerful stage, recovery was going to take a decent amount of time to take place. "Kazuko!" Asumar yelled, his attention being entirely diverted to his brother, failing to put up a proper defense against Alex's charge, which sent him crashing right alongside where Kazuko was down on his hands and his knees. Asumar quickly stood up, his purple aura still calmly revolving around his body "I don't have enough energy to fight him on my own Kazuko, we need to call the response force as soon as possible, It's our only option right now!" Asumar said with a snarl, directing his attention towards Alex.

Kazuko spat out a decent amount of blood before he wobbled to his feet, holding onto his brother for support, his other arm wrapped around his chest, Asumar was exactly right, the both of them were already exhausted from holding Superman back, and their immune systems were unable to compensate for the already major damage that Alex had inflicted on the both of them, Kazuko could have sworn that almost half of his ribs had been shatter in it's entirety "I guess we don't have a choice whatsoever..." Kazuko weakly remarked before he spoke into his gauntlet "This is Kazuko Masaki to Response Force Omega, we have been compromised and we have sustained injuries, I am authorizing the usage of reinforcements in the form of the Alpha-Omega Prime Response Force, our situation is critical, we need a response force ASAP."

In response to Kazuko's distress call, multiple portals began to form all around Alex, with multiple Clones of Alpha-Omega Prime emerging from each portal, all of their eyes trained on Alex as they formed a protective circle around the two injured warlord, their priority to protect the two of them were their primary objective, their secondary objective was to eliminate all threats against the integrity of Kazuko, Asumar, and more importantly, Ryuichi. Four of the Alpha-Omega Prime Clones surged forward, their energy wrapping around them like a protective barrier as they fired a multitude of full power energy blasts and then attempted to use their Psionic Powers to bind Alex and restrict his movements.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Agent Zero

A black-colored C-130 was seen near Helicarrier.

"It's time, comrades. SHIELD had gave us the authorization to reinforce the registration in any way we can. War Machine will scout from the sky as does Ant-Man and Blue Beetle. Rogue, Deadshot, and Bullseye are on the ground, looking for Randall. I'll drop by at the rooftop in case we get to see Randall."

War Machine nodded as he went out from the C-130 and into New York, looking for Randall. Ever since Stark told SHIELD that there is also a dangerous villain running amok, and in which was part of Stark's weapons project, in the past, or in the present and that he might be not going to be registered willingly, Dark Recon has been issued orders to get him, at all cost.

Ant-Man is with Blue Beetle at the moment, patrolling at New York as well. Falcon, however, was nowhere to be seen as his equipment is in repairing and improvement at Stark Tower.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Valka Silverhand
Renascence Eternal
- The Cycle Begins

The All-Mother looked upon the falling trees of Yggdrasil, it's slow decay. The World-Tree was dying, and that meant only one thing. Ragnarök, their end was coming. She had thought it strange that the event had happened so soon, but the Asgardians were not masters of their own fates. They would fight, and they would die. So it had been written.

Her hand of flesh, softly grasped one of the green leaves, brushing over its veins, reflecting on the things past, things present, and things yet to come. She looked up, into darkness, for the wolf Skoll had devoured Solveig, the Sun, and his brother Hati had consumed Man, the Moon, brother of Solveig. There was no time to mourn their death, such was the nature of Ragnaröks. The stars lit by the Gilith-Maur long ago, shimmering in their bright silver glory had disappeared, and all was dark save for the candles, and her hand which glowed with a soft light.

And then she heard it, Gullinkambi's loud cry to them. And she knew that the time had come. Unsheathing her sword, Oathbringer, the sound bringing her no joy, she strode back towards the throne room, the great spear Gungnir tapping on the ground. There, Asgard waited, the Valkyrior, Einherjar, warriors and gods alike, to hear her words. Valka slipped through the back, making her way without hurry, to her dais, where she stood, tapping Gungnir once more upon the metal floor, the sound echoing throughout the great halls, to silence the murmuring Asgardians. Words came, bidden to her lips.

"Ragnarök, has indeed come. Why so soon, I know not, nor do I care to know, at the moment. I have few new words to speak to thee, Asgard. Those words I spoke in the halls of victory: Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination. We have lived well, and I am proud to have thee as my partners in battle today, no finer could I wish for. It has been an honor to serve thee, Asgard. Valhalla, not death, is our destination. Life and Ragnarök are simply the journey to that good night."

"This is not our first Ragnarök. Many of you know your fates," said Valka, glancing at Thor, who would slay the World-Serpent Jorumgandr with his final breath. And for others, including myself, it is not written what our final deeds will be. But do not become resigned to fate, Asgardians." she stated, her eyes flicking out, sensing that there was little time yet. A Midgardian told me of a poem that was written some time ago, that I shall speak to you, Asgardians."

"Do not go gentle---" she began, interrupted by the horn of Heimdall, summoning them to the battle ground. She lifted a hand as some of her audience turned to the door, hands on hilts. "But it seems that time is fleeting, so I shall speak it upon the battle plain. I shall say this to complete my words."

"If this is to be our twilight, our final day, let us fight like never before. Let us fight like the legends of old. And let us die like gods!" she shouted, lifting Gungnir with a roar, the Valkaforce sparking in her eyes, the All-Mother tossing her Mjolnir to Thor Odinson for their final battle.

And so it began.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Tomia wrote:---

Sarah arrived at the scene not too long after Samantha did, and once she was there, she stopped for a moment to catch her breath, before looking around. Samantha had arrived just in time to hold back Hanah, which was fortunate for the boys in the alley, as they were about to get reduced to a bloody pulp by her werewolf sister. Now, Sarah didn't only want to stop Hanah in order to save the boys, she also wanted to spare her the grief of having their lives on her conscience, and so, with a snap of her fingers, she caused several more tendrils of shadow to shoot forth from the shadows around the alley and assist in restraining the mighty werewolf. Of course, even with her added efforts it was unlikely that Hanah would be restrained for long, as she was the strongest of the three physically, but even then, if it could at least buy them some time, it was worth it.

With that done, she turned to look at the boys. They were all pretty young, the eldest of them appearing to be no older than Hanah, and the one holding her little sister's teddy bear was the youngest one as well. Though there was a look of fear on his face, she could see innocence in that look, and knew that he couldn't have stolen the bear himself, so she surmissed that the other two must have done it. The oldest was standing in front of the others, despite being scared as well, and as she looked at the three of them, she couldn't help feeling a pang of sorrow for them. They reminded her of herself and her sisters quite a bit, reminded her of when they were younger. However, they had stolen her sister's teddy nonetheless, and though she couldn't personally hate them for it, she knew that it would bring a lot of trouble and pain if they didn't give it back.

Hearing an impact behind her, she turned around to see John, having apparently used some sort of energy to hit Hanah. Sarah would have paled, if such a thing was possible, but it was evident that she was alarmed nonetheless. "Don't hit my sister!" She pleaded. She knew that Hanah had to be restrained, but to see her being struck was painful nonetheless. Turning back to the boys, she stared at them. "I don't know why you stole that teddy bear and I don't want you to tell me either, but if you don't give it back, then something very bad is going to happen to all of us." She warned sternly.

The Silhouette of Adventure wrote:---

The Ashbringer ignored the leaded man's yapping as he charged towards him at the speed of light, only slowing down to look at the energy blasts and block them with his black sword, the absolute flames coating it devouring the energy of the attacks and turning it into nothing before it even touched the blade. After nullifying all of them, the Blazeborn continued his relentless charge, finally meeting The One Below All in close combat at last as the enemy dashed towards him as well. Their blades clashed, neither of them budging, with Asra being ever so slightly stronger than the opponent, but not to any significant degree. However, the flames coating his black blade were slowly but steadily lapping his foe's silver sword, the absolute fire gnawing on the pristine metal, threatening to consume it in no time.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Democratic Socialist States of Africa
Envoy

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Socialist States of Africa » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:39 pm

"Have the governments surrendered?" "Yes sir, they have. We are moving in immediately. The governments have declared support for the Xenthon Federation." "Very good. Infiltrate protest groups that have some military capability. We will eliminate them before they can even fully militarize." he commanded. After finishing speaking, Kes decided that he would visit his old home world of Earth. "Notify me if there is anything wrong commander. I hope you have the communicator I gave you." "Yes sir. I will notify you if anything has occurred." he stated.

With that said and done, Kes teleported to his old homeworld of Earth. In Earth, he had a different identity, an identity that made him normal. The man made sure to suppress his power as much as he could, making his power known only to powerful sorcerers. In his Earth identity, Kes was simply the man that he was supposed to become. He came from a normal family that practiced the arcane, but they held no influence on Earth, at least, that was how it had always been.

"This world has very many powerful beings." he stated, as he walked in normal clothing, his hands in his pocket. The man was going to meet a man that was part of a corperation, where Kes had been able to use his mental manipulation abiliies to get a job, a job in a powerful corporation. He believed that Earth needed his help, at least, in his own twisted sence. "Its good to be home." he thought as he entered the building.

I support Pan Africanism. For those who say Africa cannot change, you are wrong.

I am a Pan Africanist, Democratic Socialist person who supports socialism.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:LIberty-

No

Justice blocked the strikes with her new and improved forcefields... well... more improved than new. She managed to mitigate the damage, then she changed her two guns. They quickly morphed from machine guns to shotguns, each huge and deadly looking. She then took her oppertunity and quickly sped towards her foe, unleashing both barrels at his face as soon as she got close. Then she fired again. She didn't really need to reload. The guns seemed to just take care of that for her.

Throwing such energy at a lady Frank. Tut Tut." She chided. "It seems manners weren't included in your programming." She jested.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

"What can I say. I've always been a fan of a more wild and energetic approach with the ladies." I commented with a clear grin. She was coming towards me at immense speeds, and the weapons she carried surely looked terrifying. Think, Frank! Bullets are made out of metal, and metal can be melted... Genius. I grabbed onto the handle of the blade on my back. Perfect. Still there. I pushed the button at the very end, and waited.

You have to let them come at you. The greatest battles of history were not won by attacking, but by defending from attacks. She got close rather quick, and I saw the massive spray of bullets. They were powerful and fast, but I was faster. In a mere picosecond - in an instant to the naked eye - I took out the Heat Blade, cut up every single bullet into multiple pieces and placed the weapon back in it's handle. The pieces all slammed to the ground in front of me, all burning hot and molten.

I couldn't risk even a single instant wasted, though, and immediately leaped up, then extended my hands, aimed the index fingers at the transformed Liberty and fired a volley of high-speed energy shards for even greater cutting and slashing damage.

Justice frowned at the attack, and how her own was stopped. She quickly blocked the slashing damage with an force shield, the energy shards slashing damage not really very effective against an energy shield. She then quickly summoned chains around her. “I tend to use that approach myself.” She spoke. She then suddenly moved to wrap the chain around her opponent. “I try not to let myself be… tied down.” She launched the chains like a cannon towards the ground, so if Frank got wrapped by the chains he would find himself being sent towards the ground. If not he would be hit with chains.

Then Liberty summoned a massive sniper rifle, and fired at Frank with them, but now the ammunition was explosive, so cutting it would be counterproductive and would only end up hurting Frank.

New Rnclave wrote:
Charmera wrote:"GraaahhhH!" She shouted, angry, very angry. Livid even. Enraged. She continued her attack, beating up her ex boyfriend with mercilless attack after attack. But then she stopped. Her first now covered in his blood. "You're so fucking selfish. I didn't have to fucking help you, and this is how you repay me?" She replied. She regreted saying that, but she was mad and it didn't matter. She was too mad to care.

"We're done Hiroshi. If I ever see you again..." She spoke. 'You're dead." She spoke, walking out of the Crater. She turned back, waiting for Hiroshi to spit out his last comment. Or tell her this was a dream or she was just insane. That this wasn't real.

Hiroshi:

" Helped me? You're the reason I died! If you hadn't given in to your anger and shot at Garlic while he held my daughter! Do you ever stop in think that the reason you've achieved anything is because your with me!" Hiroshi howled, staggering to a half standing stance. It hurt him to know he was hurting her this bad, and he really didn't want to be the one responsible.

She'll find someone better then me. I can't let her think I still care, I'll only hurt her.

The familiar shriek and warm glow of a Super Saiyan burst to life around him, Hiroshi staggering forward to stand befor Claudia.

" I know you can do better. Your this so far have been pathetic." He hissed, his face contorted in rage, while his emerald eyes showed complete sadness.

She'll never know you actually love her. You'll never see her again....

Claudia gritted her teeth and came back down, her rage causing her strength to soar. She began beating him more, slamming her knee into her once boyfriends stomach with considerable force. She could have nearly killed him with that strike alone had he not been in SSJ form. She then followed this up by tossing his head to the ground and then slamming it repeatedly against the solid ground. Her heat was enough that touching her would burn.

“How’s that for Pathetic!”
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Myrobia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myrobia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Abyssinia Gifts From Africa antiques store, New York

Giza was still meditating up in his private room of the Abyssinia Gifts From Africa, having spent he hours after his minions latest report of a teenage superhuman interfering with their robbery.This small and almost insignificant interruption in his East coast operations had been annoying at first, but he realized that although he hadn't managed to reap the rewards of the rival diamond export companies store he had still sent them a clear message that they were being targeted.This idea of the greedy CEO's cowering in fear of his dimwitted thugs coming for them made the old man crack a smile, how fun was it to make these men of the modern world suffer so greatly using nothing but sheer strength and hatred.

But these daydreams were distracting him form his studies and he still had six more diamonds to enchant with several differing chants before he could distribute them to his cronies, giving them the edge over the other street rats of this pit hole of a city.With that in mind he returned to his cross-legged position and recited a chant of fire, a collection of Swahili and what could be called old Latin spilled from his mouth as the candle light around the room grew more intense as the heat began to rise.The Ruby before him began to glow red and draw in the flames as if it was a conduit of the flames themselves, but yet the flames of the candles spread about did not die from the pulling of their fires.

Casting a handful of spices and a chickens foot into the path of the flames he felt the nape of his neck tense up, he ignored the sensation and continued to concentrate on the task at hand.But as the ritual bore on he could feel the presence of a being with mystical power arriving upon earth, he tried to ignore it as he had before but with his mind on the meta-physical plain for the ritual he could not help but look beyond his own machination and wonder what or who was arriving now.

He was almost done and with only three more words left he could feel the strain of the ritual and the search form this being treating at his mind, but he was strong and he was in control or so he told himself.With a blinding flash the ritual was done and the ruby was not on par with the explosive might of a bomb, freeing him to float further into the magical either and see who was there.The Mandarin,Doctor Fate, and a whole planets worth of magicians were felt but they were the same old foes and fools alike, the new presence was not on this planet only a few hours ago and was plainly human in form as Giza could see him.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE!?" His mind sent the message to the being, who could have been a continent away or just a few feet from his doorstep.He didn't know as he had not attuned his search so soon after expelling energy on the enchantment ceremony.

He wondered if he was the only one to have sensed this new man's arrival, but when he considered the madness the world was drowning in at the moment with the hero's fighting each other and the public going wild he was not surprised a few sorcerers had missed this arrival of a new player on the field.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Daniel Carter/Bronze Sentinel-38 Yrs-Northern Virginia

The landscape was busy, traffic could be seen in the distance, as the nearest city was in sight, but the land around Thomsen Tech was rather open, with light foliage, making the institution the center of the landscape. It also meant that we were far enough away from the main population center should a battle occur, the battle would be in sight of the city, as we are on the outskirts, but it would not be in the city. There was a very long road which was flanked on both sides by large oak trees which provided shade on the road, which served as a driveway for Thomsen Tech. It was the only paved road leading to Thomsen Tech, so I set my gaze in that direction. Being the most obvious approach for an advance, I was not surprised when a large convoy of military vehicles began to make their own way onto the road, and steadily get ever closer to Thomsen Tech. I lowered myself to the pavement in front of them, blocking the path to the building, the column came to a quick and ordered halt, as the soldiers began to disembark and fan out around me, each weapon aimed at me in unison. I counted...three hundred, all in. But there was one figure who commanded my attention, their commander.

A man not dressed in military dress or a government suit. A seemingly older man, tall and thin but also muscular. With wise and noble facial features, there was no other way to describe it really. His attire was a red, white and blue themed costume which seemed to fit on a war bonds stage in the 40s. The man, was Uncle Sam. Captain America gets most of the cameras as America's first avenger. But this man, is the literal personification of the nation, hard to beat that Cap. His long sleeves were crossed neatly against his chest, as he with a even and fair voice ordered the soldiers to hold their fire.

"We can settle this reasonably men. Lower your weapons." As the soldiers received the order, the weapons began to lower one by one, but each one was still obviously alert and ready for the situation to change. The icon then gazed at me and fell silent a moment. Before he finally spoke.

"I was informed about you. Sentinel, a newcomer to our world and a immigrant to our realities version of America. This is not the best way to build a life in this land. You have committed no crime as of yet, the charges of murder were dropped when Deathstroke was revealed to be alive. You have a home in Metropolis. A wife, and two children Daniel. If you simply register, you can continue your new life as a hero immediately. Doing the same good you have been doing until now? Lets not risk your good standing for a simple misunderstanding, as good of a lawyer Jennifer Walters is, I doubt she will be able to help you should you resist." I allowed a moment to pass, before answering with a question, I already knew the answer to.

"What about Craig Thomsen, Etla and his staff?"

The brow on Sam's face furrowed slightly. "Craig is a fugitive from the United States Government, Etla a accomplice, and the staff will be allowed to return to work as they have been, with a few exceptions perhaps. Tell me, you turned yourself in back in Gotham when you believed you murdered Deathstroke. Why not do so and register now? You dont even face punishment." The question seemed rooted in a genuine desire to know. So I answered simply.

"It was necessary. What I knew at the time led me to believe I willfully stole the life of another man. I knew the punishment and crime and knew that I needed to be tried for that crime."

Uncle Sam then retorted quickly. "And this is different how? Registration is the law, and you are very close to defying and breaking it. This is no different than needing a driver's license to operate a vehicle. When a man can shatter mountains with his fist and a woman can move cities with her mind, it is only natural for a registration to be required."

I then issued my counter. "Except for the torturing citizens part, and the brainwashing of arguably Earth's most powerful hero. To be honest, I am not the idealistic young man I used to be, if it was only the matter of this law. I promise you would have my cooperation, but with the precedents set by your...our government. I am sorry Sam, I cannot abide." the man then sighed passively.

"So, you admit you will not comply with the registration? My friend, I am afraid such is punishable by force." Sam warned, rolling his sleeves up as he prepared to physically enforce the decree. My Bronze Ring began to shine in response, it's glare blinding some of the soldiers nearest me for several moments.

"Then consider this civil disobedience." I stated, as I sent a blast of energy hurling at Uncle Sam as our clash for the future began.

Mayla Carter-34 Yrs-Northern Virginia

Overseeing the evacuation, which would largely take place in underground tunnels and passage ways for the employees, had the advantage of keeping me busy so I did not have to think about the potential danger I was in. As many of the employees filed out, others began to take apart and remove machines that the government could later use when they moved into the building. I was wholly unaware of what was going on until a young woman jogged up to me breathing heavily. "Mam...t..there are..." I placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "Calm down, collect yourself and tell me what you need to say." She then took a couple more moments before standing straight and speaking.

"Your husband is fighting Uncle Sam, and there are several hundred soldiers around the perimeter. But they seemed focused on providing back up for Sentinel." I wanted to rush out and help my husband, but I knew he could handle himself, thinking back to our own civil war, he faced far worse odds defending our base in Brazil against a similar attack. And he is far more powerful now. I assured the woman she had done well in letting me know, and told her to escape while she still could.

I need to find Craig and Etla so we can get out of here. Craig must have a plan.

Ducking and weaving through the battle, I quickly found Etla and Craig. I then warned them of the incoming danger.

"Daniel is fighting Uncle Sam outside, we should get out of here. Me and Etla can handle any soldiers we find on the way out." I then turned to Craig. "So, do you have a plan for where we are going?"
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Democratic Socialist States of Africa
Envoy

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Socialist States of Africa » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Myrobia wrote:
Abyssinia Gifts From Africa antiques store, New York

Giza was still meditating up in his private room of the Abyssinia Gifts From Africa, having spent he hours after his minions latest report of a teenage superhuman interfering with their robbery.This small and almost insignificant interruption in his East coast operations had been annoying at first, but he realized that although he hadn't managed to reap the rewards of the rival diamond export companies store he had still sent them a clear message that they were being targeted.This idea of the greedy CEO's cowering in fear of his dimwitted thugs coming for them made the old man crack a smile, how fun was it to make these men of the modern world suffer so greatly using nothing but sheer strength and hatred.

But these daydreams were distracting him form his studies and he still had six more diamonds to enchant with several differing chants before he could distribute them to his cronies, giving them the edge over the other street rats of this pit hole of a city.With that in mind he returned to his cross-legged position and recited a chant of fire, a collection of Swahili and what could be called old Latin spilled from his mouth as the candle light around the room grew more intense as the heat began to rise.The Ruby before him began to glow red and draw in the flames as if it was a conduit of the flames themselves, but yet the flames of the candles spread about did not die from the pulling of their fires.

Casting a handful of spices and a chickens foot into the path of the flames he felt the nape of his neck tense up, he ignored the sensation and continued to concentrate on the task at hand.But as the ritual bore on he could feel the presence of a being with mystical power arriving upon earth, he tried to ignore it as he had before but with his mind on the meta-physical plain for the ritual he could not help but look beyond his own machination and wonder what or who was arriving now.

He was almost done and with only three more words left he could feel the strain of the ritual and the search form this being treating at his mind, but he was strong and he was in control or so he told himself.With a blinding flash the ritual was done and the ruby was not on par with the explosive might of a bomb, freeing him to float further into the magical either and see who was there.The Mandarin,Doctor Fate, and a whole planets worth of magicians were felt but they were the same old foes and fools alike, the new presence was not on this planet only a few hours ago and was plainly human in form as Giza could see him.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY HAVE YOU COME HERE!?" His mind sent the message to the being, who could have been a continent away or just a few feet from his doorstep.He didn't know as he had not attuned his search so soon after expelling energy on the enchantment ceremony.

He wondered if he was the only one to have sensed this new man's arrival, but when he considered the madness the world was drowning in at the moment with the hero's fighting each other and the public going wild he was not surprised a few sorcerers had missed this arrival of a new player on the field.

As he entered the building, and quickly went to approach the person he was conducting an interview with, Kes had someone speak to him. He was not surprised that he had been found out. Sooner or later, that was something that was going to happen. Kes had hoped that it would be much more later but he was surprised in the event he was found out. "I am Kes, a simple man that lives on Earth" he stated. He would have told him that he was someone else but then again, Kes needed to be cautious. This man could have been much more powerful than him, something that he did not like. "Do you wish to meet with me?" he stated telepathically, continuing their conversation.

Preparing himself if the man answered yes, Kes went inside the building, and went to the human resources department to see who his interviewer was. The man and Kes went to another place in the building where they were beginning to do the interview. Before they entered that spot,the man made sure to put a "Do not disturb sign". When they had arrived in that spot where no one was there, Kes, concentrated for a second, and then mentally manipulated the man through the use of magic to make him think that Kes had done the interview. He had made sure that this man would mark Kes as having done extremely well in the interview. Kes then left the building via teleportation from that spot, making sure that the person who was doing that interview stayed there at least for an hour in order to make sure that people didn't think something was wrong.In addition to that, Kes had made sure to make the man respond normally to casual questions if anyone wanted to enter the door. To put it simply, Kes was in complete control of the man's mind via usage of a somewhat complex spell, a testament to what he could do.

If this person that had contacted Kes wished to meet up with him, he was more than gladly to meet up. Kes had teleported to his old home(a home that had been registered to be under his ownership) in order to prepare for the visit, something that he had anticipated he would do. He made sure to where an artifact that made him hide his power(kinda like force stealth from star wars). The power could only be sensed by magicians, something that Kes didn't mind.

I support Pan Africanism. For those who say Africa cannot change, you are wrong.

I am a Pan Africanist, Democratic Socialist person who supports socialism.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:55 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

"What can I say. I've always been a fan of a more wild and energetic approach with the ladies." I commented with a clear grin. She was coming towards me at immense speeds, and the weapons she carried surely looked terrifying. Think, Frank! Bullets are made out of metal, and metal can be melted... Genius. I grabbed onto the handle of the blade on my back. Perfect. Still there. I pushed the button at the very end, and waited.

You have to let them come at you. The greatest battles of history were not won by attacking, but by defending from attacks. She got close rather quick, and I saw the massive spray of bullets. They were powerful and fast, but I was faster. In a mere picosecond - in an instant to the naked eye - I took out the Heat Blade, cut up every single bullet into multiple pieces and placed the weapon back in it's handle. The pieces all slammed to the ground in front of me, all burning hot and molten.

I couldn't risk even a single instant wasted, though, and immediately leaped up, then extended my hands, aimed the index fingers at the transformed Liberty and fired a volley of high-speed energy shards for even greater cutting and slashing damage.

Justice frowned at the attack, and how her own was stopped. She quickly blocked the slashing damage with an force shield, the energy shards slashing damage not really very effective against an energy shield. She then quickly summoned chains around her. “I tend to use that approach myself.” She spoke. She then suddenly moved to wrap the chain around her opponent. “I try not to let myself be… tied down.” She launched the chains like a cannon towards the ground, so if Frank got wrapped by the chains he would find himself being sent towards the ground. If not he would be hit with chains.

Then Liberty summoned a massive sniper rifle, and fired at Frank with them, but now the ammunition was explosive, so cutting it would be counterproductive and would only end up hurting Frank.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Well then. As French would say "alors". With the sight of Liberty going on the offensive, I quickly moved back, and my silhouette started flickering. In fact, I was not even there at that moment. I was everywhere. Through the use of after-images and high-speed movement, I was constantly changing position, hundreds of times every second, to create the illusion of there being multiple clones of me. And when one of them vanished after a fired sniper bullet and a chain grab, I merely smirked. And so did everyone.

Time to attack again. This was the opportunity! We all leaped forward, and charged to the center, where the transformed Liberty stood. It looked like we were in the dozens, but really, none of them was the real me. I stood on a boulder fifty feet away and fired a barrage of energy blasts.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:00 am

Eva walked across a rooftop neighboring an old, decrepit warehouse, activating her optical camo as she gets to the eaves. The lack of light on the rooftop renders her almost completely invisible, perfect for casing the location without drawing attention. She was following a lead she found that something was happening here, which might include one of the criminal organizations tied to her family, she has to see if they are there at least, and if so if they have any proof of her family's corruption. This may be her first night trying something like this, but she's confident enough to try.
After about 30 minutes Eva was about to give up and head back to her hideout, until a van drives up and into the warehouse. Know that there would be no reason for a random van to stop in a decrepit warehouse, She jumps from the rooftop, and onto a windowsill of a damaged window on the second level of the building. With Optical camo still active, Eva looks into the building. She has to be quick, the camo only has about an hour per charge if she's standing still, quite a bit less while moving. As she surveys the building, she see only a group of four people leaving the van, carefully unloading boxes and storing them in rusted containers, it doesn't take much to guess that the people are gang members and the containers are drop off points. Eva slowly drops down to the ground, land softly on the pavement below with a soft thud. One of the goons hears the thud, and slowly goes to investigate. Eva see's him clearly, and quickly moves out of the way and deeper into the shadows. Not really having anything to hide behind between her and the containers, she slowly creeps through the darkness towards the container. Suddenly the goon that noticed her drop shouts for his friend to turn on all the light in the warehouse, and one of the other people there walks heads towards a side room. Eva, knowing the Optical camo won't properly work should there be multiple sources of light on her, moves towards the rear of the container, only to find that the fourth goon moved back there to watch the other side of the warehouse.
Instead of heading back and hiding along the side, she disengages the camo, followed only a second later by the lights turning on, unsheathes her stun sword and quickly swings it at the guard. Though he doesn't have enough to to stop the blow, or enough coordination after getting hit to stop himself from falling, he has enough of both to shout in both pain and surprise. After swiftly silencing the guard with a kick to the head, Eva turns around to see the guy that was loading the container, holding a knife. He quickly shouts for one of the others to go get help, and the sounds of footsteps says one, specifically the one that turned on the lights ran off. The shouting of Command left him just open enough for Eva to get a hit in, but it wasn't enough to floor him and he swiftly has his blade up to block her second strike. Knowing in a straight up power struggle, especially against someone with probably actually has combat skills and knowledge with his weapon, she has a severe disadvantage, she decides to bluntly end the fight, with a simple knee to the groin, followed by a swift swing of her sword to his side.
After the second guy fell, Eva turns just into to see herself get tripped by the first goon, causing her to drop her sword. She quickly rolls out of the way in case he tries to stomp her, but he doesn't, he instead picks up her sword, and points it towards her. Eva hesitates, trying think up a way to get out of this, preferably with all her equipment. Before she can make a plan, the goon swings the sword at her, laying a hit across her chest. Snapping out of her both stunned and hesitant state, she dodges the second strike easily. Before he can get a third Eva grabs the blade, the electricity not doing anything to her, and the blade not being sharp enough to cut her. Before the goon can react she quickly punches him in the spleen with her other hand, hitting just hard enough to make him wince. She follows this up with a second punch, and as he moves his arm to grab her she quickly pushes the blade up and into him, letting the electricity stun him before disarming, and laying another couple of blows to him until he falls.
Quickly checking to make sure all the guards are still down, Eva heads to the containers and opens them up, to find several boxes of stashed weapons, way to many to be dropping off for someone else. Weighing the options, she decides it would be easier to let the cops handle the weapons, and quickly calls, on one of the subdued goons phone, the police to give them a location and what's there. As she hangs up, She gets an idea, and after picking up one of the goons knives, she cuts a small symbol on the underside of the bumper, so if the car is taken somewhere, she knows how to identify it later. as she gets up from marking the van, she hears shouting and several tires screeching. Either the Police has perfect response times, or the goons back up arrived, Not wanting to find out which one it is, Eva quickly runs for the side door of the warehouse to leave, hearing shots ring out as she rushes through the door. Not leaving any chances, Eva turns on her optical camo again, and proceeds to climb back onto the first roof she was on and flees across the roof top, not wanting to be anywhere near when the cops swarm the place.
When she's sure she's lost the criminals, and that they can't follow her, Eva thinks about what went right in that little mission, but more about what went wrong. She sighed, that could have gone A lot better, and she's no where further with her goal then she was a few hours ago. Her combat skills need improving, and she needs some sort of back up weapon should she loose her sword. Even so, she still has lead the cops to a storage point for gangs weapons, and taken down 3 goons, so the night could have ended worse. But the biggest concern she has, she was entirely unaffected by her stun sword, which, considering the goons response to being hit with it, shouldn't happen. She really needs to look into what is going on with that, but right now, she decides it's time to head to her hideout, and call it a night.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

Osnil
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:45 am

Servinta wrote:
Myrobia wrote:
Northbound train to the Diamond district, New York

The three men sat on the side seats of the train as it rolled along on its northern trek to the diamond district, where they had planned to return to after a long two days of running dimonds back and fourth for the paranoid black market dealers of the Manhattan underworld.All three were tired and near exhausted from the long hours of having to walk up and down the streets and back alleys of the city to meet with and bargan with the dealers, and while they had much success with most of their dealings they had also suffered many setbacks due to several reasons beyond their control.

They had first been forced to avoid the Bulgarian connection they had been scheduled to meet with after Iron man and Naja along with several other supers had began to have an all out brawl in downtown.This had caused the Bulgarian to call and reschedule his meeting place to a nondescript service tunnel that he knew of, but when the Slavic dealer had been late by two hours for his own meeting and something had been skulking in the darkness of that tunnel the African thugs decided aginst waiting any longer for him and left without selling their product.

But apart form that and a few other scheduling issues they were happy to be carrying back a briefcase filled with several hundred thousand dollars in cold hard american cash, along with a remaining briefcase full of rough cut blood dimonds that they had failed to sell to the Bulgarian.But yet with all the money and diamonds in their hands, two of the thugs were asleep while the third stayed awake playing with his pistol as he waited to wake them when they arrived at their destination.

He had been bored as he messed with the trigger action on his 1911 pistol until he heard a bump on the side of the train that had caused him to jump from fright.One moment the window showed nothing but the blur of the outside tunnel lights going by without distinction aginst the darkness , then the next there was the dark figure that had been skulking around in the service tunnel before, his four glowing green eyes peering into the passenger car as they had back int he tunnel.

"What the hell!" The frightened thug yelled out as he violently shook the one thug that had been sleeping on the seat next to him awake , then threw the briefcase full of dimonds at the other one who had been sleeping on the opposite side of the train car.

"There's something out there." He yelled loudly as the other two thugs stood up with their pistols in their hands.Then they heard another thump on the passenger car behind theirs, an indication that there were more than one of whatever had been in that service tunnel and that they were following them now.

"Shoot them both!" The other thug said as he turned to the roof where the second thump had come from and began to fire in the general area the thump had come from.The other began to fire at the glowing eyes and although still drowsy from their sleep they were still presented with a literally glowing target as they fired at the window and shattered the glass.

"OWEN WATCH OUT!" Patho yelled out over the screeching of the trains wheels aginst the tracks and the whipping of the wind as the train barreled through the underground at high speed.

He had peered into the passenger car only seconds before to see if it was clear for him and Owen to climb in through the emergency hatch on the passenger cars roof, but had only managed to catch a glimpse of the interior before he saw a gun pointing at him through the glass.Now he could only crawl along the side of the train car as the three passengers began to open fire on him and Owen, thankfully they both had not revealed their positions fully and whoever was firing at them was not sure exactly where to shoot so they fired in the general areas that both he and Owen had landed on the train.

The window Patho had been looking through shattered behind him under a hail of bullets as he crawled away on the trains side, hoping that Owen was having the same luck in avoiding the bullets as he was.He kept below the windows and dangerously close to the ever moving ground below the train in an effort to avoid giving them a full target, and more than once almost lost his grip only to be saved by his claws digging into the steel skin of the train.

He then peered again through the window he had moved to and could see the gunmen clearly as thugs with pistols nervously looking toward the broken window where he had been only moments ago.He gripped the windows edges and with a burst of energy he pulled himself up and through the pane glass of the window.

Causing yet another window to shatter as he threw his body through it with all his might, he roared as he was cut in several places by the sharp shards of glass that he slid over as he went through.But he knew the the injuries were minor for him and that his bodies mutant biology would heal the cuts within minutes as the Deathspore virus sought to keep its host alive for as long as possible.But his focus was on the thug who had shot at him before, who was likely getting an unpleasant surprise as Patho collided with him and began to try and yank the gun from his hands.

"Owen, watch out!" Owen heard. Looking toward his new friend, he saw shattered glass and heard multiple gunshots. He hurled himself on the roof just before a storm of bullets crashed through his window. Slipping inside the broken window, Owen's million dollar suit was already muddy, and now it was ripped. The shotgun was immediately in his hands. A serious expression was now on his face. It was almost scary. He knocked the thug firing at him to the ground and pointed at the thug. "Drop your weapon," Owen ordered.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:06 am

Charmera wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

New Rnclave wrote:
Hiroshi:

" Helped me? You're the reason I died! If you hadn't given in to your anger and shot at Garlic while he held my daughter! Do you ever stop in think that the reason you've achieved anything is because your with me!" Hiroshi howled, staggering to a half standing stance. It hurt him to know he was hurting her this bad, and he really didn't want to be the one responsible.

She'll find someone better then me. I can't let her think I still care, I'll only hurt her.

The familiar shriek and warm glow of a Super Saiyan burst to life around him, Hiroshi staggering forward to stand befor Claudia.

" I know you can do better. Your this so far have been pathetic." He hissed, his face contorted in rage, while his emerald eyes showed complete sadness.

She'll never know you actually love her. You'll never see her again....

Claudia gritted her teeth and came back down, her rage causing her strength to soar. She began beating him more, slamming her knee into her once boyfriends stomach with considerable force. She could have nearly killed him with that strike alone had he not been in SSJ form. She then followed this up by tossing his head to the ground and then slamming it repeatedly against the solid ground. Her heat was enough that touching her would burn.

“How’s that for Pathetic!”

" Heh…Heh…Heh…I think you shattered my rib cage." Hiroshi laughed, blood oozing from cuts all over his frame, and coming out in spurts when he coughed. Everything hurt really, and he wasn't entirely sure he would be able to stand again, at least not for a few hours. He could already tell she was planning to leave.

" I'm… I'm…" They Hybrid looked away from her as he laid back, she would never listen to him, she despised him now and would never speak to him again. Sighing, he placed a hand over a gash in his side, gently staring at her, a sad look spread across his features.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:57 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Naja

She was doing her best to hold back tears, but what Katie said gave her a glimmer of hope. She knew about Katie's electrical powers. Combined with the knowledge on how the brain worked, she was pretty much suggesting that she could possibly rewire Alex's brain. Which sounded great to her. But there was only one issue. "Okay... On paper, that sounds like a potentially risky, but also rewarding idea. The biggest problem being that Alex is... Pretty damn strong. To put it mildly. So we would have to hold him down long enough for you to do your brain surgery. Any suggestions on how we actually do that?" She asked. "And Katie... Thank you."

"It... Does. Im going to admit this is a hard plan to enact." she spoke. "But I think I can do it. I... I can't let you loose Alex. I can't let something like that happen again." She spoke. Then bit her lip. She suddenly heard Kylie and smiled slightly. "That sounds great Kylie. I myself will be doing my part in helping Naja get her boyfriend back to being not mind controled. If any of you guys want to help out with that, let us know."

She turned to Naja. "We're going to need all the help we can get. But don't worry. We can do this shit." She extended a hand for Naja, meaning for her friend to shake it.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:01 am

Siliarba wrote:Zephy & Ember

It didn't take long for Ember to find Zephy, she was the faster one after all. First, lets take care of those tidal waves, in a single motion a giant wave of fire flew over the ocean surface and instantly evaporated the tidal waves that the winds had created. "Hey I got no clue who you are or what you're doing but I'm here to stop your tidal wave of anger." Hmm, that could've sounded better, oh well, the fire waves were probably enough to get peoples attentions so I'll settle for that. Zephy looked a bit around in confusion as fire spread underneath her evaporating the water "Where the water go? Fishies were in water, you burn Zephy's Fishy? Zephy shred you!" "I did what now?" was all the reply Ember could give before extremely powerful winds began shredding her.

The winds actually left an impression and Ember actually felt them doing something, good thing she was an archon, any part that was shred off just came back after all. Ember responded with giant flames heading towards Zephy, the flames were affecting her, her movements became less accurate, but also less predictable and faster. It wasn't to long before the battle had created all kinds of mixtures between fiery tornadoes, burning oceans, black ash filled clouds, ...

And regardless of what they did to each other nothing really had any lasting effect.

Tina noticed two bodies as the centre of his conflict. In a moment, her mind clicked back to Zephy and an unlocked memory. She remembered Ember, her eternal memory recalling the fire archon. She also noticed a watery figure standing atop a platue of ice, next to a dragon.

"Aqua... That's her name? How do I remember that?" She asked herself. There was no answer.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:13 am

Just as Alex was about to smash through the barrier they had placed around him, he caught a glimpse of a bright red blur. The Flash. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Earthquake in Japan. You know how it is." He said as several other C list heroes came to assist. "We'll keep the fodder off you! Now go be the Golden Guardian all over their faces!" Barry said and went to hold off the reinforcements that the Masakis had called in. Alex flew into the sky, aimed each of his pointer fingers at one of the Masakis and fired a barrage a beams meant to pierce rather than explode. Intentionally trying to hit some vital areas, much to the chagrin of Fury.

"Alright. It looks like he's trying to actually kill them. It's time to call this off-"

"I'll have your job for another snide comment like that. And No. Those bastards declared war. Anything they do from this point on is only digging their graves that much deeper." Eiling said. "He's our poster boy. And he's gonna show what happens at all the high and mighty aliens that come to this world and think they're better than us. We've got big guns. And we know how to use them. And we're not afraid to use them." He said and noticed Fury left before he could continue. "Where are you going?"

"To put a stop to this bullshit before someone gets killed." He shouted and slammed the door, seemingly locking Eiling inside the cockpit of the Helicarrier.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:26 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Charmera wrote:Justice frowned at the attack, and how her own was stopped. She quickly blocked the slashing damage with an force shield, the energy shards slashing damage not really very effective against an energy shield. She then quickly summoned chains around her. “I tend to use that approach myself.” She spoke. She then suddenly moved to wrap the chain around her opponent. “I try not to let myself be… tied down.” She launched the chains like a cannon towards the ground, so if Frank got wrapped by the chains he would find himself being sent towards the ground. If not he would be hit with chains.

Frank Mayhem

Battle! Vs. Liberty!

Well then. As French would say "alors". With the sight of Liberty going on the offensive, I quickly moved back, and my silhouette started flickering. In fact, I was not even there at that moment. I was everywhere. Through the use of after-images and high-speed movement, I was constantly changing position, hundreds of times every second, to create the illusion of there being multiple clones of me. And when one of them vanished after a fired sniper bullet and a chain grab, I merely smirked. And so did everyone.

Time to attack again. This was the opportunity! We all leaped forward, and charged to the center, where the transformed Liberty stood. It looked like we were in the dozens, but really, none of them was the real me. I stood on a boulder fifty feet away and fired a barrage of energy blasts.

Bastard seems to like dodging my shots she though to herself. She looked around at the after images, and simply created an omnidirectional expanding wall of force to push them away with considerable force.

Next, she turned to see the energy, she countered each blast with a well timed ball of force, and then turns to see the Frank on the Boulder. She then took the oppertunity to bring out the big guns. She summoned two comically large miniguns very quickly and then fired at her target, firing millions of buklets a second.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:38 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Manhattan, New York, USA

"Dammit, It looks like they called for reinforcements of their own!" Asumar said with a growl, holding onto his Semi-Conscious brother while the Alpha-Omega Prime clones moved to engage Alex's reinforcements, only one Clone remained to protect them, and that clone was currently supplying as much energy to Kazuko as possibly, rapidly replenishing his own energy per second "Come on Kazuko, don't you quit on me, we still haven't settled the score, you defeated me on Rhen Var and I want to make us even." Asumar growled, a black mass of tendrils forming in front of the two brothers "Hurry and give my brother as much energy as possible." Asumar stated, noticing the increasing cracks on the forward barrier Asumar had just erected, truth-be-told, his energy reserves were also at their lowest point, but he continued on not only for himself, but also for his son.

Asumar burst forward from the barrier, the remains of his energy flaring to life in a show of force, his determination to not die coming back to him once more "I have a son to take care and I'll be damned if I'm going to die once more!" Asumar shouted, his eyes glowing purple, allowing his psionic powers to take hold once more "Even If I have to exhaust the reserves of energy I have, I'm not going to allow you to defeat us." Asumar shot back with a snarl, clasping his hands together, bioelectricity beginning to spiral around his cupped hands. Asumar let out a rising yell, a massive beam of psionic energy beginning to manifest itself "Take this, the power of a Raging Dragon, Raging Dragon Beam!!!!" Asumar yelled, the purple orb of energy suddenly turned blood red, with the destructive capability to force a star into a supernova, the power to level multiple planets in Asumar's hands. The red orb of energy shot forward, a steady beam of energy flying forth from Asumar's hands and racing towards Alex.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse