NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun May 17, 2015 8:54 pm

"A few things. A. You'll be helping us, not the other way around. And B. I don't exactly have a lot of faith in those 3." Kilian said. "I mean. No offense, but I've got a lot more experience with this than you do. I probably have the most experience here."

"It's just Cooler. I'm sure they can handle it. Even as a robot, they aren't exactly that much tougher than the original." Alex says. "If they mess this up we clean up the mess." Neither Kilian nor Alex were too concerned at the moment. Both of them knew where the second set of infinity gems were, and if something bad happened they could undo it. "Besides, we get the fun job."

"Eh. True." Kilian replied and smiled with a blue spark in his eyes. "I'll take the 500 on the left. Alex, you get the 500 on the right. Shimura. Don't break any bones walking over there. READYSETGO!" He said and shot off with a loud crack and smashed into the Meta Coolers like a heavy bowling ball into some pins and laughing like a goon.

"He's having way too much fun with this." Alex said. "But, Speed Shorty has a point. I do need to get over stuff. Cause right now, life is good." Alex said and flew into the center of the army, where the Meta Coolers all dogpiled on him. Only for him to fire a beam straight through the top of the pile and use his incredible strength to smash through the rest. "Cause I can do this!" He said laughing, grabbing a Meta Cooler and using it to smack around the Coolers beside him.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 18, 2015 6:25 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:Tina frowned, then got an idea. She went rather deeper, deep deep down to the interesting stuff. Concentrating on a large area around her, she forced the earth in that area to suddenly become more porous, with thousands of tiny little interconnecting holes. If Zephy were to pump air through them it would allow her to see (or rather, feel) crystals, magma, metal and loads of underground caves. "You should be able to see now Zephy... actually it might be more like feeling... assuming your powers work similar to mine" She spoke. She created a little more space for them and put her down. She smiled, waiting for her to see and appreciate her domain.

Zephy

Zephy was still a bit sad, sure she could feel it, but it all felt the same to her, she wanted to see. Zephy sent air through the tunnels just to check if she would feel anything she didn't expect to feel but to no avail. "Zephy still don't see" she said sadly, but just a moment later Zephy's sad demeanor turned instantly "Zephy have idea" Zephy bent her arms and knees and took a stance like a character in a fighting game or series trying to power up. What she was doing was instinctive, she didn't know what she was doing really, only what effect it would have. As she was holding the stance and looked like she was putting a lot of effort in what seemed nothing she began to glow a soft purple, the soft glow became stronger and stronger. Without realizing it she was ionizing the air she was made of creating a strong purple glow like a fluorescent light-bulb. Except Zephy could push it so far the entire cave would begin to glow a purple-ish colour, looking around now was like looking at the world through purple contact lenses.

Zephy, now glowing very brightly, looked around with a smile on her face uttering a single word "Pretty".

The Earth Archon chuckled. "Pretty is right... Good work... Sis." Tina replied, affectionally patting her on the back, then paused. She knew next to nothing about this Archon at all. She frowned slightly. She was going to have to fix that. After all this had sparked a desire to know more. "So Zephy... How come I've never seen you? I mean I've been asleep for a while, but you've probably been around for a while too. So what have you been doing all this time?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Mon May 18, 2015 6:36 am

Charmera wrote:The Earth Archon chuckled. "Pretty is right... Good work... Sis." Tina replied, affectionally patting her on the back, then paused. She knew next to nothing about this Archon at all. She frowned slightly. She was going to have to fix that. After all this had sparked a desire to know more. "So Zephy... How come I've never seen you? I mean I've been asleep for a while, but you've probably been around for a while too. So what have you been doing all this time?"

Zephy

"Zephy been doing, ..." she stopped before finishing that question, she wasn't really sure what to say as she's been doing one random thing after another so she wasn't sure what she has been doing most of the time "Zephy been doing what Zephy felt like doing. Zephy walk, Zephy fly, Zephy float, Zephy make wind circle, Zephy make things stop moving, then Zephy walk again.". The air around Zephy was being pulled towards her and then pulled away from her again in a specific shape, making a clone of herself, and then another, and another, all glowing. "Other Zephy's, move out and tell Zephy what you saw." besides the main Zephy they all flew away through the tunnels. It was the fastest way to explore them all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 18, 2015 6:53 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:The Earth Archon chuckled. "Pretty is right... Good work... Sis." Tina replied, affectionally patting her on the back, then paused. She knew next to nothing about this Archon at all. She frowned slightly. She was going to have to fix that. After all this had sparked a desire to know more. "So Zephy... How come I've never seen you? I mean I've been asleep for a while, but you've probably been around for a while too. So what have you been doing all this time?"

Zephy

"Zephy been doing, ..." she stopped before finishing that question, she wasn't really sure what to say as she's been doing one random thing after another so she wasn't sure what she has been doing most of the time "Zephy been doing what Zephy felt like doing. Zephy walk, Zephy fly, Zephy float, Zephy make wind circle, Zephy make things stop moving, then Zephy walk again.". The air around Zephy was being pulled towards her and then pulled away from her again in a specific shape, making a clone of herself, and then another, and another, all glowing. "Other Zephy's, move out and tell Zephy what you saw." besides the main Zephy they all flew away through the tunnels. It was the fastest way to explore them all.

Tina didn't need to do the same. She could already feel everything that was in this cave. "So you kinda just do whatever you want?" She asked, managing to decipher Zephy's babble. "I kinda do that too, only I end up sleeping most of the time. I mean... what else is there to do really?" The slothful elemental said. She yawned slightly. "I mean, you're the most interesting being I've met, and that Max guy too... What happened in the last two thousand years to make everyone so powerful?" She asked, not expecting Zephy to answer.

She then got an idea. "Zephy... do you think there are others like us... other Archons?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Mon May 18, 2015 7:09 am

Charmera wrote:Tina didn't need to do the same. She could already feel everything that was in this cave. "So you kinda just do whatever you want?" She asked, managing to decipher Zephy's babble. "I kinda do that too, only I end up sleeping most of the time. I mean... what else is there to do really?" The slothful elemental said. She yawned slightly. "I mean, you're the most interesting being I've met, and that Max guy too... What happened in the last two thousand years to make everyone so powerful?" She asked, not expecting Zephy to answer.

She then got an idea. "Zephy... do you think there are others like us... other Archons?"

Zephy

"Zephy don't know, Zephy not know what an archon is." at this point on of her copies flew back and merged with Zephy again "That hall was boring. Any way, Zephy was told she's an Archon, but that's all Zephy knows about Archons. And Zephy never sleep, sleeping is boring, Zephy never not moving. Exept when other Zephys do the moving for Zephy."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 18, 2015 7:28 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:Tina didn't need to do the same. She could already feel everything that was in this cave. "So you kinda just do whatever you want?" She asked, managing to decipher Zephy's babble. "I kinda do that too, only I end up sleeping most of the time. I mean... what else is there to do really?" The slothful elemental said. She yawned slightly. "I mean, you're the most interesting being I've met, and that Max guy too... What happened in the last two thousand years to make everyone so powerful?" She asked, not expecting Zephy to answer.

Zephy

"Zephy don't know, Zephy not know what an archon is." at this point on of her copies flew back and merged with Zephy again "That hall was boring. Any way, Zephy was told she's an Archon, but that's all Zephy knows about Archons. And Zephy never sleep, sleeping is boring, Zephy never not moving. Exept when other Zephys do the moving for Zephy."

"Whatever." The apathetic Archon replied, "But... Yeah what if there are more like us. I mean your wind and I'm earth, what about water?" She asked. She was old enough to know about the classical elements, one of the things she had managed to learn while not asleep or buried in the earth. "I mean, we could go looking for them? Don't you want to meet your family?"

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 am

Auiar, Library and Mediation Chamber of Aeshandra.

Damnation. I can't touch that things mind without getting singed by his corruption. If I could but grab ahold of it I could crush it like a pea." She cursed, though one would not know it from the serene looking suit of armour. Things had gone rapidly downhill with this mysterious man's appearance. Asra. Asra. So that's it's name. Not that that helped her much, she'd have to learn his true name for anything that would help her now.

Normally she would just call the rest of the collective. However it seems they're too busy with a brewing crisis that could lead to civil war, and can't afford to send anyone. That's code for stupid politics. I'll never understand why they bother with such nonsense...

She sighed. I guess that leaves only one option. She walked over to her personal amplifier. It would send out a telepathic message from her own mind out across the universe for someone to hear. But instead of choosing one recipient, she send it to as many heroes and beings that could help that she knew of. A telepathic distress call. One in particular on her list was Valka Silverhand. She had not had personal contact with her, nor she imagined any Vorkornian did, but she was of renown and was suitable a candidate.

She then sent the message, echoing across the universe to those who were willing to hear it. Those willing to help those in need.

My name is Aeshandra, and I am one of a race called the Vorkornians. Currently our world of Auiar is under attack by an unknown and powerful force. Evacuation is in progress and we had a shield to hold them, but for how long I do not know. Time is short and we need help.

With the message came the location of Aiuar telepathically. The specific co-ordinates were for the Library she was in, but she doubted anyone would come so directly. In fact she doubted anyone would come at all. The People of Vokor were a powerful yet broken race. A shell of what they once were. Once someone like this Asra would have been mere dust to them, but now... they had been diminished by the eons. She knew they had little friends, the Vokornians not wanting to get attached to other races, as they tended to die out rather quickly, but perhaps that was time for such to change.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Mon May 18, 2015 8:15 am

Zephy

Zephy sat down in cross-legged position and instinctively used her air control to make some geometrical shapes, like cubes and cones, out of the rocks in front of her. "Zephy's doesn't have family, Zephy only has Zephy." As she said that she just started putting the shapes she had made together, balancing them and building random things. Whenever she had made something even if it was something as simple as a couple of blocks on top of each other she started giggling and shouting random stuff like "Yay I did it!" before building something new.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon May 18, 2015 1:10 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

Shimura sighed inwardly, he expected Kilian to act as cocky as usual due to his immense power, but he decided to ignore it "I still have some good tricks in this hollowed out body, don't let appearances trick you Kilian, because I can take them on without even transforming!" Shimura exclaimed, returning back to his normal state as the ground before him started to shake and tremble, Shimura was calling forth his Jade Tendrils which shot out of the ground and towards the incoming Meta-Cooler Army, with additional tendrils breaking off and taking on groups of Meta-Cooler's. Master Shimura then jumped onto the primary tendril and flew forward towards the Meta-Cooler Army, a smile on his face as the wind blew his long, white hair back "For once, I feel excited to fight, It allows me to exercise these old bones once in awhile!" Shimura said to himself as he then guided yet another tendril up from the ground and into the air, jumping onto it as he began to fire off a massive volley of energy blasts to the Meta-Cooler Army below.

"I'm really getting annoyed with the way Kilian views us as significant, If I knew about his weakness to Sub Zero temperatures all those years ago, I would have killed him then and there." Asumar growled as he, Kazuko, and Arctico closed in upon the Big Gete Star. Kazuko didn't want to tell Asumar he was wrong because honestly, Kazuko was also getting sick of being called insignificant as well as Kilian having a lack of faith in all of them "I'd always want to rebuke your comment Asumar, but you do have a point. Kilian is kinda getting a little too overconfident with his own powers and a little too cocky for my tastes." Kazuko replied, having been able to deal with his cockiness before, but now it was starting to get annoying and out of hand in his opinion. "Don't get off topic with our objective, we still have to kill the Core Meta-Cooler and then we can bitch and moan about Kilian's cockiness." Arctico reminded the Masaki Brothers as they closed in on the Big Gete Star, noticing that there were about 30 of them Guarding the entrance.

"Don't blame me if this sounds like an idea that Kilian would come up with, but we will all take ten of them individually, if you are going to destroy them, use powerful techniques that you're certain they won't survive, now break!" Asumar shouted as he abruptly stopped flying, landing on the ground as he then slid under a Meta-Cooler and kicked him upward, sending the Meta-Cooler flying. Asumar smiled as he then jumped up, spinning as he delivered multiple mid-air kicks followed by a large scale energy blast that then divided into 12 Individual Blasts that had locked onto the other 9 Meta-Coolers, however this time, these Meta-Coolers had been fitted with absorption capabilities that then took in the Celestial Energy and stored it within the Central Battery of the Big Gete Star. Asumar grunted as he realized that these Meta-Coolers had been fitted with Absorption Capabilities "I see, absorption capabilities. But if I were to use my Telekinetic energy..." Asumar then opened his palm, lifting all ten Meta-Cooler's up into the air as he then crushed them all into bits that they could not regenerate, Asumar was sure he could get the data for the Adaptation of the Meta-Coolers and apply it to the Masaki Guardians to make them more of an adversary to others.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 18, 2015 3:08 pm

"That was a bit harsh. I think you genuinely hurt their feelings." Alex said and he blasted threw a dozen of the Meta Coolers with bright light.

"A bit, yeah. Negative reinforcement. I demean them, and then they get angry and try to prove me wrong by fighting harder. Thus increasing the odds of their survival. Besides. They were the same way when they came to Earth for the first time. So I admit, I may be pushing some buttons. I don't actually think of them that way. I used the Infinity Gauntlet to see what they wanted. And they feel... Worthless. If I really believed what I said, I would have taken down Cooler myself and said even more hurtful things. I am a God. Who better to train someone? By the way-"

"How does a tiny fragment of a one normal body escape gravity over two hundred times higher than Earth's gravity? I threw him into a star!"

"Now that you explain it... Yeah, I don't get it either. Oh well. I've been dealt bigger piles of horse dung than this. So. I have an idea. We never did get to do that double date. Once we're through with that thing, you wanna go for it? You can meet Talak! I mean when he's not trying to beat the tar out of you."

"I think I'll take you up on that offer." Alex said. He was going to make an effort to be more human. Eat food, laugh and joke. Finally go see a movie or something. The thought of getting a real job crossed his mind. Possibly even have a child.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon May 18, 2015 3:37 pm

"Don't worry much about them, from what my fusee knows, that negative feedback in the past helped them grow stronger than before and it'll help them grow stronger in the coming days!" Shimura exclaimed as he propelled himself from the flying tendril and was diving headfirst into a group of Meta-Coolers that had begun to bombard him with energy, the Wayward Sage then crashed to the ground, striking the Meta-Coolers with a flurry of Telekinetic enhanced punches that had caused quite the impression on the Meta-Coolers, causing such damage with his fists and telekinetic capabilities that they weren't even able to recover from. Shimura let out a sigh as he felt his body fatiguing slowly "This is the result of my advanced age, my body is tiring quite a bit right now..." Shimura said as he then clapped his hands together once, creating a massive telekinetic shockwave that flew in every direction, picking up debris that tore the Meta-Cooler's to ribbons "Hey Kilian, did you just say something about the Infinity Gauntlet just now?" Shimura shouted over to Kilian, using his tendrils to help both Kilian and Alex in clearing out the Meta-Cooler's.

"I can sense a type of Android energy nearby, we're approaching the core of the Big Gete Star!" Arctico shouted as he then smirked inwardly "And not a second to soon, both Asumar and Kazuko had used energy attacks initially against the Meta-Cooler Guards, so there should be about 25% of their individual powers within the Central Battery..." Arctico smirked as his energy began to surge in excitement as he was nearing his objective to finally become a god. This caused the Arcosian to fire a massive burst of energy towards the entrance of the Core of the Big Gete Star. Arctico, being flanked by Asumar and Kazuko ran into the Central Core, finding that the disembodied head of Cooler being strung up as the core, along with the Central Battery which charged the Big Gete Star. Cooler's remaining eye narrowed in anger as they dared approach him "You insolent apes!" Cooler snarled as he turned his attention to Arctico "And you brother, you are nothing more than a traitor to our people when you disobeyed Lord Frost's orders!" Cooler bellowed.

Arctico chuckled as he walked a few steps forward, only to be halted by two Red-Colored Meta-Coolers who stood by to guard the core itself "That may be so Cooler, but considering your current condition as a floating head who walks this earth without a body, this seems a little too supernatural for even you Cooler!" Arctico taunted, not only causing Cooler to lose what little patience he already had, but Cooler began to use the wires around him to manifest a massive metallic form. Arctico smirked once more as he stepped forward beyond the two red Meta-Coolers "Asumar, Kazuko..." Arctico began as he turned his head to them "The real Cooler is mine, you take on the two Redheads here while I tear my brother down to nothing but scrap metal!" Arctico exclaimed as he took off flying, to face, no, kill his brother once and for all.
Last edited by The Fallen Jedi on Mon May 18, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon May 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Rob Halfordia wrote:
New Neros wrote:
The stoic and unmoving King cast his weary gaze upon Soundwave, as if asking what else God could throw at him to make his life more miserable. So unrefined, no tact, nothing redeeming about the man who went by the handle Soundwave. He was so caught up in his blistering annoyance that he had ignored Tina and Zephy making amends and the like. However, the two disappeared below the ground in a quick fashion, leaving just Max and the strapping young lad together. "Those girls are magical elementals, thousands of years older than you and I." He gave a creepy, sly smirk at Soundwave, "In other words, legal."

"If you choose to meet your fate by my hand, then I will put you down on the spot. I know your abilities and techniques to a T, Soundwave, and heaven forbid I do not prepare for a fight I know I'd be involved in one day. My people are safe below the island, and we're far enough away to prevent collateral damage. I have no reason to fight you other than your own insistence. The choice is yours." Mad Max said, the oceanic winds changing subtly, directing themselves upon his body instead of going their usual direction.

As Max spoke of the young girl, Soundwave cringed, "There is something majorly malfunctioning in that brain of your's.", he said, and started considering the fight. It could be fun, he supposed. It could be a chance to try out one of his newer abilities, one even Max didn't know of. Soundwave smiled confidently, "Sure, let's do it. As I am such a gentleman, I will try not to make your defeat too embarrassing.", he said, as his armor covered his body.

Putting on his reflective steel frame aviators to top it all off, he admired himself for a moment before speaking to Max, "Pretty nice, isn't it? Adamantium plated titanium armor, with a vibranium chest plate.", he said, still admiring himself, "And it's all courtesy of the United States government. Not willingly of course, but, from them nevertheless. Anyways, you about ready to get started?"

Mad Max politely ignored the insult, and instead held up a fist to his face, staring at it intently. "I doubt you could do a damn thing to me." He stated flatly, without challenge or arrogance, but as a matter of fact. "You seem to forget that I plan for everything. Every possible scenario. Ones even you are not aware of, things you think I don't know or shouldn't know. You? You can destroy continents on a good day - I demolish worlds in my spare time." He lowered his fist and trained his cold eyes upon Soundwave, unflinching ones, but sparkling like diamonds. Only Dr. Doom and Dr. Strange knew the magical objects that replaced the Mad King's eyes. They were all-seeing.

"It's not a difference in power, nor one in armor, but a difference in common sense." He said, his words suddenly flattening out, the calm hiss of the wind dying down as well. Even the seas that clashed and churned against this new landmass became still, serene even, as a hush fell across the both of them. The type of quiet that makes men want to scream just to end it, the very kind that drives men insane from the sound of their own blood vessels flowing in their ear canals. The air was incredibly still - not a nod to Soundwave's ability, but to Max's, who could drain all forms of energy from anything he desired. Thus, the kinetic energy that sound relied on to travel was useless. He'd force the boy to become creative, use new tactics or techniques so that Max could make note of them.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon May 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Daniel Carter/Sentinel/Batman-32 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham City

With Deadpool out of the picture, one would think that you could celebrate a victory. However, Lady Shiva immediately moved in to replace him as my tormentor and the silent assassin was able to force me backward as she threw herself into a powerful spinning kick which I managed to catch with one hand, but Deathstroke quickly moved in behind my blind side and attempted to impale me with his blade which I was forced to evade. As Lady Shiva prepared another volley of attacks, Deathstroke did something, unexpected. He began to back away, as if he was going to allow Shiva her time to prove herself in a one on one. As he sheathed the blade she went into action, I recognized the martial art she was using as a now lost style of Chinese Martial Art. The style was more than advanced, it was quick and precise focusing on fast paced strikes which were hard to track, I remember studying it at one point, and I could not seem to remember what the flaw was, as it was elusive. I ducked and weaved as I blocked blow after blow, having no time to go on the offensive as Shiva masterfully kept the pressure up.

As she leaped over me and landed masterfully behind me, I turned in haste to face her as her strikes resembled striking cobras. I needed to gain some leverage, and as I adopted a different style to counter, I placed myself in the position of the White Martian martial arts. A style that I had grown quite fond of, as I forced upon her heavy and devastating blows with a speed that was difficult to achieve with such powerful blows, the tables seemed to have turned. I forced aside her block with my forearm as I slammed my elbow just below her throat. Shiva had barely managed to evade a critical blow but despite the severe pain she was in, kept the fight up with speeds comparable to before she got hit.

However, she kept on with that same ancient style, almost as if she was waiting for something. As the fight continued on, and the various blows were either evaded or deflected it seemed that perhaps my last hit was luck. As she had certainly learned from the mistake. But as I made a sweeping low kick designed to throw her off balance and in the same motion turn the low kick into a powerful overhead kick. She threw herself into a backflip, and as she was about to land I saw it.

I saw the flaw in her form.

I charged head first into the moment so that I would not miss my chance. Throwing the full might of my power into what would be a bone crushing blow, painful but would not kill her. Shiva seemed to meld past my attack and delivered her own. She slammed both of her open palms into my chest right around my heart. Only realizing too late my mistake. I fell to my knees, almost powerless to get up as she voiced what I had just realized.

"You see it now, dont you? Only at the end do you realize that this outcome was finished the moment you decided to engage me." My chest burned in pain as I could feel my heart now struggling to beat, as if Shiva did not damage my flesh or bones, but bypassed all of that and targeted my most vital organ directly.

"The style with a name long lost to history, it is furious and precise, but that is not where it is most lethal. The style has a alluring bait, creating the illusion of an opening, that in reality, does not exist. Tempting the opponent like a starving dog with a meal to give up his safety for just a moment, to expose himself to death. The blows when mastered, are not like the crude fighting style that you employ. It does not damage the physical body on the outside, but instead transfers the energy of the attack to damage the organs directly." As she stepped closer, she then struck my lungs and liver as I fell helplessly to the ground. As she stepped around my body she then removed my helmet as she looked down into my eyes, which were filled with frustration at the position I was in, for not seeing past her trap as internal bleeding began to slowly cripple my body. She pressed the bottom of her foot against my face.

"Deathstroke did not like about you. You are the best I have had the chance of battling for quite some time. There is no doubt of that, but now I will provide you with an end worthy of your Legend. And with your death, a new evidence of my own skills." As I saw her boot heel descend to my temple my death was prevented as her foot was stopped just short of me as my quaking hand grabbed a hold of it. I swiftly brought my other hand around and delivered a fierce strike to the side of her knee cap, breaking it as she screamed out in pain. Staggering back, I managed to, with great effort stand before her once more.

"How can-" She was cut off though, as a powerful kinetic blast originating from Deathstroke's power staff slammed into her. Throwing her crippled body helplessly against the barrier of the opposite wall. Shock seemed to cover her face from the attack that she never anticipated, and from the person she never saw coming.

Deathstroke's armored form approached her now broken body as blood seeped from her forehead, and she struggled to prop herself against the wall to support her. "But...you said..." And then with one simple sword motion Deathstroke made his point clear.

"I lied."

Deathstroke's blade stopped mere centimeters from impaling the wounded assassin. As his one eye shot behind him, he saw that I had fired my grapple gun which wrapped around the blade of his sword, allowing me to stop his blade by pulling with all of my might. He chuckled, as he suddenly pulled back from his killing blow to Lady Shiva. Who was too wounded to resist.

"Saving the life of the woman who would have thought nothing of killing you Daniel? You really have not changed a bit." I stood myself up, on sheer will power alone as I prepared to face him. However, a new energy seemed to have found me as I stepped closer to him.

"This is our battle. I would hate for you to dull your blade on the blood of anyone else here." I said with a grim sense of humor. Deathstroke gave a slight chuckle.

"Well, this whole city is watching. I would hate to disappoint them." He stated as he armed himself with his sword in his left hand and a machine gun in my right. As for better or worse, this battle was about to end.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon May 18, 2015 5:12 pm

Charmera wrote:Auiar, Library and Mediation Chamber of Aeshandra.

Damnation. I can't touch that things mind without getting singed by his corruption. If I could but grab ahold of it I could crush it like a pea." She cursed, though one would not know it from the serene looking suit of armour. Things had gone rapidly downhill with this mysterious man's appearance. Asra. Asra. So that's it's name. Not that that helped her much, she'd have to learn his true name for anything that would help her now.

Normally she would just call the rest of the collective. However it seems they're too busy with a brewing crisis that could lead to civil war, and can't afford to send anyone. That's code for stupid politics. I'll never understand why they bother with such nonsense...

She sighed. I guess that leaves only one option. She walked over to her personal amplifier. It would send out a telepathic message from her own mind out across the universe for someone to hear. But instead of choosing one recipient, she send it to as many heroes and beings that could help that she knew of. A telepathic distress call. One in particular on her list was Valka Silverhand. She had not had personal contact with her, nor she imagined any Vorkornian did, but she was of renown and was suitable a candidate.

She then sent the message, echoing across the universe to those who were willing to hear it. Those willing to help those in need.

My name is Aeshandra, and I am one of a race called the Vorkornians. Currently our world of Auiar is under attack by an unknown and powerful force. Evacuation is in progress and we had a shield to hold them, but for how long I do not know. Time is short and we need help.

With the message came the location of Aiuar telepathically. The specific co-ordinates were for the Library she was in, but she doubted anyone would come so directly. In fact she doubted anyone would come at all. The People of Vokor were a powerful yet broken race. A shell of what they once were. Once someone like this Asra would have been mere dust to them, but now... they had been diminished by the eons. She knew they had little friends, the Vokornians not wanting to get attached to other races, as they tended to die out rather quickly, but perhaps that was time for such to change.

Valka Silverhand

Receiving the telepathic message, having her interest piqued, Valka headed to the Library of Gods, to discover about this race called Vokornians. She had heard of them a long time ago, but only a faint memory of the name remained, for she had not deemed them important to Asgard at the time. She read, interested by their long history. Beings of pure mental energy trapped within physical shells of armor after a psychic and magic civil war, when their bodies were stripped from the, the Vokornians had fallen greatly. But in their time, they had been might, and so, in honor of that, she would answer their call to arms.

Heading to her forge, she placed on her Valkyrie helmet, strapping Oathbringer, in its scabbard to her side. Finally, her Nord Corps ring was slipped onto her pointer finger. A warrior this Aeshandra needed, and a warrior was what they would get. Locking up her forge, she headed to the throne room, begging her leave. Odin granted it, and as she stepped onto the Rainbow Bridge, Salvistar was there, and she mounted him, telling him the location of Aiuar.

Salvistar's wings flapping swiftly and strongly, it still took a day for them to actually reach Aiuar, for it was quite the distance away from Asgard. Beholding the shield around the planet, and not wanting to break it, she used her ring to send a beige beacon into the sky above her, signalling Aeshandra that help had arrived.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon May 18, 2015 7:25 pm

The Time War
Today

Why do they call him 'Mad'? A word to denote the crazy ones, ones unable to think clearly, or with mental illness. Or perhaps it is to show his anger, his righteous fury at all who align against him. Or maybe it went well with his name - an equally valid reason, but still not the correct answer. Maxwell had his own internal issues and problems to deal with and he dealt with them well, as well as any man of his stature and standing could, and his anger was verifiable and controlled in as many circumstances as humanly possible. That second to last word is the reason - humanly. At the end of the day, the King of Ur was just a man, a human, replaceable and without warranty, no guarantee of safety or safe passage. His will, his words, his thoughts, and his actions were all the making of but a simple man with emotional distress. He is Mad because while he is still but a lone human in a sea of billions, he too can stand up to giants, Lords, Gods, and all being deemed too far above him. Does he show fear when he does these things? No, but is he still afraid?
Yes.

More than one can imagine. It's a bluff check, a false confidence show he puts on like a thinly covered mask to hide himself. The Mad King is paranoid, a shifty sonofabitch who thinks the world is out to get him, so all he does is watch and listen. Do they talk about him? Do others think about him? Perhaps, but he wants to know what it is, because the voices in his head convince him of what they're really thinking. He spends his time alone because he doesn't want anyone else to see him like this, in his weakened state that is his true, honest-to-god self that he carries around everywhere, every battle, every speech, every trip. He makes robots to act in his place, but subtly fears that they will replace him and he wouldn't know it. A sharp mind, but a squishy body, innately human, at times he wants to rip into his flesh just to make sure he's still himself. But that's for crazy people. For people who are mad.

"You sure do think a lot, don't you, Morningstar?" A quaint, whisper of a voice called out in the man's private chambers. Maxwell didn't have to gasp in shock, quiver in fear, or even talk at all. He sat upon his stone throne with shadows partially obscuring his face, a blank expression taking up all available space and insuring not a thing could be read from it. "Come to think of it, you sure don't talk a lot, though. Wonderful traits, wonderful traits indeed." Eon declared, clasping his hands together, sending thunderous claps throughout the room due to the echo.

"Eon," Maxwell said, his tone deep and bone dry, "Why do you come here to my kingdom and to my court?"

"A court with no advisors? No emissaries? Why, you don't even have a jester." Eon stated with a sneer. "A king with no court is a nation with no court, and no court means no nation, so how fit are you to be it's king, Morningstar? You may ask how I get to decide what is and is not a nation, but I'll tell you the answer you already know. I've seen countries rise and fall, from the Sumerians to Romans, and from Romans to Germans, from Germans to Humans. Whoops - that's a little too far ahead for your timeline." Eon said, a giggle escaping from his lips. He paced around the throne room of Mad Max as he spoke as well, hands tight behind his back and his face pointed at every direction except towards Maxwell. "What makes yours any different?"

"You ask too many questions, Eon. You should be more like me and start thinking instead of speaking."

"Return to your silence you insolent worm." Eon snapped, narrowing his eyes at the Mad King, a smile cracking on his stone-cold face. "I've personally seen you be born and perish, and can end you in less than a snap of my fingers. You dare offer me to become more like you?! Heretical, absolutely disgusting. You should be groveling at my feet for mercy, for the honor to say that I've given you the time of day! Yet you brood over me, attempt to lord over myself like a pitiful king in his castle. I am not a visitor of your kingdom, you are a peasant in my own - Time. It is the only constant you will ever know. The only absolute in this universe and beyond! Of the trillions of years between creation and destruction, you are but the tiniest atom of hydrogen amongst the Milky Way herself."

"Riveting, absolutely so. Do you write your own speeches, or do they come in the heat of the moment? Don't answer, I don't need one. I'm not going to sit here and tell you everything you said is wrong, no. I'm going to stand and tell you everything you said is wrong." Maxwell said, rising from his stone chair as Eon displayed a look of intense dissatisfaction, a downright evil glance. "You call me small, so why grace my court? A need for ego, maybe. Do you tell all of the insects of your feats and mastery of Time? I suppose you have yet to realize this but, time is not a separate category of the universe. Not even matter is a separate state - beyond quarks, it is simply vibrations of energy that produces mass. Everything in this universe is composed of energy, even time, it is called temporal energy."

Eon's face grew sullen, his lips pursed tightly together, and those narrow eyes now ablaze with a fire of indiscriminate anger. "You are an excellent manipulator of temporal energy, Eon, but even you know of my abilities. I can cook Minute Rice in 54 seconds." Maxwell stated in a deadpan, "And I can absorb any and all forms of energy in this universe. Heat death occurs when entropy is at a maximum, when there is no more energy. Ergo, no more time." He said, walking down those stone steps and coming face to face with the Chronosapien for the first time, an intense staredown that held the weight of the universe at stake. "I've been taking in all of your temporal energy ever since you walked into this room." He said quietly, Eon's eyes growing with shock and he looked down at his hands for a brief moment, his movements wild with panic.

Max used this opportunity to latch onto Eon's arms and amplify his absorption to planetary levels, draining the being in less than an instant, and his usual glow of orange kinetic energy replaced with a soft, bluish tint. The husk of Eon began to wither on the floor, ultimately evaporating into dust as Mad Max stole all of his temporal energy in a quick motion. He would declare victory, if it were not for his All-Seeing Eyes, and just that momentary glimpse into the future convinced him to instantly use his powers over time to back track and place himself in hundreds of eras of human, and Earth's, history. Eon wasn't dead, far from it, he was alive by the force of temporal energy, and with a body made purely of time, he's aiming for completely undoing all of Max's existence, even if it means taking the rest of creation with him.

It was an arms race across space and time, from the star that existed before our Sun formed to the first steps of evolution, Max placed himself at the edges of time to win a this war. But, it was painfully obvious to anyone capable of observing their scuffle: The Mad King was losing. His energy was being drained by travelling, empowering Eon even further, and he was playing catch up instead of giving chase. Finally, a dead end was reached, where even Eon refused to travel beyond, the primordial ether of all creation. It was beautiful in every sense of the word, all of matter, energy, existence, and being was held in a state about the size of a baseball. Maxwell Morningstar was watching the Big Bang in it's infancy. He reached out a hand, a sense of power and control flooding him. He could just...take all of it right here and now. All of creation would be at his whim, and the temptation was incredible.

He withdrew his hand, though, casting a shameful glance aside at what his action almost was instead of what he actually did. Known very well to him, Eon was there as well, staring intently at the King of Ur. "You didn't seize it." He said from behind Max, almost in a protesting voice. "The Big Bang - Biggest explosion since...How much more energy could you hold out for? It doesn't matter, though, because this is the end of the road." He said calmly, Max turning to face him, only to be attacked by the Chronosapien in a lineman's tackle. The sudden attack drove him so close to the Big Bang, and Eon planned to throw the Mad King back first into the explosion wave. Max's eyes glowed with a bluish hue as he began to siphon on energy from Eon, but still, despite the might Maxwell put up in his defense, he was but a mere millimeter from the glowing, colorless orb of everything.

Suddenly, like the bing from a microwave timer, all of space reality was created in the most violent explosion since...the Big Bang. He only dabbled just a little bit, a small taste, enough to grab ahold of Eon and ride the explosive wave as it raced millions, billions, and then trillions of lightyears further and further. The Universe was born older than it should have been, but winning became priority at this point, and the screams and pleas of Eon were no consolation prize at this point. Max almost perished in the blast himself, he almost died doing everything in this petty war, but still, it wasn't over. Just a little more, a few more centuries, and he'd have Eon against a proverbial wall.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon May 18, 2015 7:33 pm

"Now... What power haven't I used in a while..." Kilian asked himself. "Got it! I'm gonna rock all of you like a hurricane!" He said and ran around the area about 40 feet in diameter, this quickly picked up a powerful tornado. "Get it? See. It's like a-"

"Shut up." Alex said. "If you're going to do it, do it right." He said after trashing a few more Meta Coolers. "Wonder what's gonna run out first. My patience or your army, Cooler? Kilian and I are pretty much here to make sure the others don't screw up. Even if you kill them, I mean we'll still waste you. No matter how this plays out. You die. We can breath in space."

"He also fought the Phoenix to a stand still. Seriously, that was badass." Though Kilian was unaware that Talak was only using 20% of the Phoenix's full power. It wasn't like he could tell as he was fighting Asumar. "Seriously? What's taking them? I could've killed Cooler 10 times, eaten a nice big cheeseburger, and read 3 books at the Library of All-Knowing already." Kilian said over the roaring wind. "You can't make jokes about me being fast! I have a wife and son!"

"I wasn't going... You know what, nevermind." Alex said. Did he ever stop talking? The answer was obvious, but how did anyone stand to be around him for more than five minutes? Not to mention how his wife puts up with him. Then again, he actually hadn't seen his wife. Alex had seen Kilian's son, though not in the way one should ever meet his best Friend's son.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon May 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Shimura smiled as additional Meta-Coolers closed in upon them "These things never know when to quit, oh well, looks like I get to have more fun!" Shimura exclaimed as ran directly towards the Meta-Coolers, jumping on his hands as he then propelled himself forward like a torpedo, one of the Meta-Coolers trying to stop Shimura's preemptive assault and failing horribly. Followed by his preemptive strike, Shimura threw himself towards a group of Meta-Coolers, making him look like a drunken man as he launched a flurry of physical attacks from all sides, the Meta-Coolers being caught off with these attacks "I may be older than anyone else, but I'm still in my prime!!!!"

Shimura exclaimed as he jumped upon a massive jade Tendril that rode around Kilian's Speed Force Tornado, and as he reached the top of the tornado did Shimura decided to direct the tendril directly down, jumping off of the tendril and allowing himself to crash to Earth, but when he did crash to Earth, Shimura fired off extremely powerful Telekinetic waves in every direction, sending the majority of the Meta-Coolers around him, Kilian, and Alexander flying in all directions, Shimura smiled as he brought his hands up "Tendril Formation: Omnidirectional Attack!!!" Upon innerly uttering the words, the massive twister like formation of the Tendrils fired off multiple tendrils in every direction as it destroyed the last Meta-Coolers by ripping them to shreds with these multiple other tendrils "And that, Is how us old folks do it!" Shimura smiled.

"You know Cooler..." Arctico began as he continued to dodge every attack from the giant Cooler, seeming bored with the results of Cooler's highly diminished power "I really don't get why you even bother revealing your fucked up face to the Universe now, don't you see that you are now entirely insignificant from any other power scale in this Universe... You should just die..." Arctico chuckled as he jumped on the top of the Central Battery of the Big Gete Star, knowing that Cooler was now beginning to lose his 'cool'. "You..." Multiple circuits all around Arctico surged forward in an attempt to even pierce Arctico's skin. The Arcosian chuckled as the moment one of the circuit, his body disappeared and the Central Battery was pierced, causing Cooler's eyes to widen in shock as Arctico easily avoided his attack from all sides "You see Cooler, I was only using your rage against you, trying to see the moment when you would crack, so I could use your anger against you..." Arctico smiled as he threw himself to the Central Battery, allowing him to absorb all of the energy within it, including the raw and potent energy of Kazuko and Asumar Masaki, his body beginning to morph and transform.

"I've been waiting for the day that I ascend to the angels and becoming something akin to a god in his realm, with all of the power I could possibly imagine!" Arctico laughed as his body began to naturally transform and evolve to his last Sub-Transformation "You're done now Cooler!!!" Arctico laughed as he entered into his Final Sub Transformation, a divine aura floating around his body, yet not entirely godly power, Arctico supposed that this much energy was enough to take Cooler on with using only 5% of his true, unrestricted power. "You lucky bastard..."

Asumar said inwardly as he looked to see Arctico basically oneshotting the Core Cooler, inflicting massive amounts of damage with only a few direct hits "You absorbed me and Kazuko's energy in order to become stronger than before, your aura is that of ours, divine and human at the same, teetering on the divine scale of power, you've Impressed me thus far Arctico..." Asumar chuckled as he watched Arctico entirely vaporize the Cooler Core with a simple blast of weak energy, causing the Big Gete Star to stop working correctly and begin it's self destruction, Arctico, Asumar, and Kazuko merely teleporting out of the Big Gete Star and reappearing in front of Kilian, Alex, and Shimura.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue May 19, 2015 3:14 am

The Starlight wrote:
Charmera wrote:Auiar, Library and Mediation Chamber of Aeshandra.

Valka Silverhand

Receiving the telepathic message, having her interest piqued, Valka headed to the Library of Gods, to discover about this race called Vokornians. She had heard of them a long time ago, but only a faint memory of the name remained, for she had not deemed them important to Asgard at the time. She read, interested by their long history. Beings of pure mental energy trapped within physical shells of armor after a psychic and magic civil war, when their bodies were stripped from the, the Vokornians had fallen greatly. But in their time, they had been might, and so, in honor of that, she would answer their call to arms.

Heading to her forge, she placed on her Valkyrie helmet, strapping Oathbringer, in its scabbard to her side. Finally, her Nord Corps ring was slipped onto her pointer finger. A warrior this Aeshandra needed, and a warrior was what they would get. Locking up her forge, she headed to the throne room, begging her leave. Odin granted it, and as she stepped onto the Rainbow Bridge, Salvistar was there, and she mounted him, telling him the location of Aiuar.

Salvistar's wings flapping swiftly and strongly, it still took a day for them to actually reach Aiuar, for it was quite the distance away from Asgard. Beholding the shield around the planet, and not wanting to break it, she used her ring to send a beige beacon into the sky above her, signalling Aeshandra that help had arrived.

Aeshandra had known the Asgardian would be there exactly three hours before she had arrived. All she needed was the light of the Beacon, easily sensed. She merely needed to send a telepathic message to the individuals in charge of the transporter to confirm that the individual would be teleported to her Library immediately. It took merely a few second for this to happen, a bridge in space itself formed between the two points. She weakened the shield just enough to allow her in, then strengthened it again. It was not yet straining her to keep the shield up, but she knew it was only a matter of time.

Aeshandra would have smiled were she actually able, glad to see that at least someone had responded to her summons. She moved to the location where she was to be teleported, seeing the individual materialise. "Welcome Asgardian. To Auiar." She spoke, the nearby window giving a wondrous view of the city.

Aeshandra spoke in both telepathy and through mystical means, giving her voice a strange mystic and echoing quality. An actual Asgardian. How fascinating! I can't remember the last time I saw one. I think I may have even still had flesh She calmed her curiousity. She was representing her race and had to act as such. "I am most grateful you have managed to come here."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue May 19, 2015 6:23 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer-19 Yrs-Arkham Asylum, Gotham city

As I saw what Batman was up against, I did not envy him in the slightest. While I am now trained, I am hardly seasoned and against such odds I would be killed quickly. But as we left him behind, I began to wonder if he would survive, or if we condemned him to death by simply leaving him with those three assassins. We continued to make our way down until we came across a room in which there were fifteen armed men, all were gathered around something as they were not pillaging the place. Batgirl found a way around and after beginning the attack I quickly armed a sleeping agent arrow which would release in gas for upon impact. I ducked behind the corner, removing myself from the area of affect for the gas. As I waited there with baited breath, I turned the corner and saw that they were crowded around a television. One in which was showing the battle with Batman, and his assassins. As I watched it, I stood next to Batgirl, suddenly finding myself unsure if we made the right move. Or if all we did was leave him to a slaughter.

"Batgirl, are you sure....are you certain we made the right choice in leaving him? The three of us would have had a far better chance of defeating them, and then we could all progress together..." My voice trailed off as I tried to convince myself of the correct decision. "He would not have left either of us to fight them..."But I knew the answer, we would only be in his way, and better to move on to where we are more useful. But the feeling of being useless was just too real.

Following Batgirl again we delved deeper into the Asylum, and as we got ever closer to the center, it seemed almost as if someone wanted us to make it there. As there was almost no resistance. However, once we arrived at the destination, I knew immediately why it was so easy to make it here.

Up on the scaffold above us, the Jester had a spot light shined upon her as she struck a exaggerated pose with a circus clown monkey perched on her shoulder while holding her cane. A woman stood behind her, in a maid's outfit with silver hair. As I looked up at the duo, it was then that we were greeted.

"Oh, welcome...TO THE MADHOUSE!" Jester crackles just as my attention shot ahead of me as a cage was released and Killer Croc was unleashed upon us.

"I will take the silver haired girl, and if Ceecee is gonna show, now is the time." I then locked eyes with Batgirl.

"You should confront Rebecca." I said, as I pulled an arrow from my quiver, preparing for the fight ahead.

It was then that knives descended upon the Archer. Many, many, many knives. If she were to see the silver haired maid, she would noticed she seemed to be grabbing knives from the ground with her Metalic powers, tossing them at her without touching them. It was like a hail of knives as she tossed them. She seemed to be sliming a wide, maniacal grin. "Oh yeah, this is going to be fun." She spoke, hoping that her target would survive beyond this mere pelting. After all there was so much more fun to be had, the Silver Queen had all sorts of plans for this archer.

Hector Gage/The Blue Lantern-28 Yrs-Earth Orbit

As the Green Lantern finally introduced herself, it did not take long before something obviously worried her. She did not say anything to me, but her facial expressions gave me the feeling that she was having a conversation in her head. I stayed put until she finished, but she did not give much in the way of direction on where to go or what to do. In fact, she asked me. "I uh.." I started off, before finally admitting it. "I am not sure." I said flatly, then lifted my ring hand in front of both of us. "I believe the ring knew you were in trouble or something was guiding it. Because it was as if I was on autopilot when I found you here. I have been a Blue Lantern for roughly ten minutes. So, I am at a loss as to what to do next." However, as I finished my statement I remembered that my children were still home alone. And I have no idea what time it is back on Earth. Thankfully we were in Metropolis at the time, so I dont have to worry about the Joker hijacking their school bus, maybe Lex trying to bulldoze the neighborhood for a new Lex Corp location, but that should be the worst of it. With that I offered a slight suggestion.

"I have left my children back on Earth, and I dont know what time it is at the moment where they are at. If you like you can follow me back there and as soon as I see them off, then we can proceed with whatever you need to do." I explained, as I had a idea.

"Ring, what time is it in Metropolis, Delaware right now?" The ring then displayed a digital clock in blue light showing that it was 05:12 at the moment. I closed the digital clock and sighed.

"Plenty of time to get back and even pick up some take out for breakfast on the way." I then looked at her.

"So, what do you say? Want to meet my completely spoiled and bratty kids?" I smiled at the bad joke at their expense. Although, it was not entirely wrong. But the two kids are starting to grow on me.

"Sure." Julie spoke, shrugging as she floated towards the newly created Blue Lantern. "So you're new to all of this?" She spoke, waiting for him to lead the way. "I've been a GL for a decent amount of time. It's not tooo different from being a Blue Lantern, so I could probably help show you the ropes." She explained. "I mean, I kinda guessed you were a little green..." She paused. Smiling nervously. "No offense... But when you made that big bulky armour I kinda guessed." She explained. "Size doesn't really matter. It's how tough the construct is. It's why most of us just create translucent energy shields. They tend to do just as much protection."

"But the stuff with the cooking? That was awesome! Creativity like that is the kind of thing that let you do all sorts of crazy cool stuff with our rings." She paused. "I'm rambling. Stop me if I'm getting annoying. I've just never met a blue lantern before and it's kinda cool."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 am

Ember, Archon of Fire

Ember was flying around for a long bit, she still had to make her big entrance after all. But now that she had the pick of location, it had to be the perfect location for the perfect way to say hello to the world. She traveled until she found a city that seemed like it was built to be a stage. Perfect, went through her mind "Come Azure let's show the world that Ember arrived. She looked around a bit more for the biggest stage she could find with the most people and found her way to the stage. Someone else was meant to perform, but that didn't matter to her, she'd just have to persuade them to give up their spot.

She walked up to the host, still holding Azure in her arms "Hi, name's ember and this is my friend Azure, say hi Azure." the little dragon snapped his jaws "Adorable isn't he, I'm going to take the stage now." The host tried to reply but Ember quickly held her hand in front of his mouth "Oh nonono, that wasn't a request and I don't want any objections, if anything besides ok comes out of your mouth then my first trick will involve seeing how fast I can transform a man in ashes" at this point Ember created a circle on fire around her and the host she was threatening. Naturally all he could reply with was a stuttering "o .. o k" with half a smile mixed with terror.

"Goody, stage time" Ember walked on the stage to have some people seemingly looking a bit confused, after all, she wasn't on the schedule. "Hello people from wherever this place is, me and my cute little pet Azure are going to bring you the show of a life time an act of illusion, wonder and fire.". The moment she finished her sentence she raised her arm and dozens of little flames flew from her hand and began floating around the room, constantly changing colour. She may have cried out about illusion but those were real flames, she just felt like it would be wiser to make the public think it's illusions. And it worked, even if they weren't expecting Ember she was a hit from the start. Ember twirled around a bit, calling back the flames she had created and letting them take the shape of small forest animals and things like butterflies who seemed to be moving on their own will but were controlled by Ember's movements that resembled dance.

As the little creatures of fire jumped around, Azure tried to frolic with them, but whenever he touched one it would disperse but it definitely added to the show. But now that the moment of amazement had been done some excitement had to be given to the crowd. Ember began to dance a bit more wildly and her fire became wild as a result. The host took this moment to put on some music to match Embers movements, wile he definitely did not agree with how Ember got on the show he did see a chance at some good publicity and in return more money by assisting in Ember's act. And the fire Ember was controlling seemed to be turning in to an inferno, yet completely under control of Ember so it didn't cause any pain to anyone, just wild amazement.

Ember looked over to Azure and said silently "Now this is an entry. Wouldn't you agree Azure." Ember kept the show going for a little wile longer, but stopped before causing oversaturation, leave them wanting never leave them filled is the key to the best acts after all. Ember bowed as she finished her act, picked up Azure and walked away from the stage under the sound of a roaring crowd still begging for more. She looked over at the host "Bet you're glad I forced you to let me perform aren't you?" she smiled softly and walked away from the building and flew off before any reply could be given still carrying Azure. "So let's find a place to call home now, how do you feel about Volcano's Azure?" The little dragon just snapped his jaws once more "Ye I like them to, let's find us a volcano."

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue May 19, 2015 7:29 am

Siliarba wrote:Zephy

Zephy sat down in cross-legged position and instinctively used her air control to make some geometrical shapes, like cubes and cones, out of the rocks in front of her. "Zephy's doesn't have family, Zephy only has Zephy." As she said that she just started putting the shapes she had made together, balancing them and building random things. Whenever she had made something even if it was something as simple as a couple of blocks on top of each other she started giggling and shouting random stuff like "Yay I did it!" before building something new.

Tina frowned. She didn't like that she didn't seem to be taking anything seriously. "You have me. I mean what are we if not related." As hard as that is to believe now... its the only logical conclusion. She thought to herself. Then paused. "Do you remember anything... anything about when you were created." She explained. "All I remember is waking up among a bunch of rock and rubble." Little did Tina know that her birth in a nearby mountain had actually broken it apart, leaving it little more than fragments. "And feeling sleepy... Though some humans tried bothering me."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue May 19, 2015 8:45 am

CeeCee & DeeDee

CeeCee was closing on her targets, her suit began to warn her about an intense battle beginning where she headed though. But that was why she was here in the end and considering the battle was starting without her she needed to get a move on things and get to the central room asap. Noticing the fastest way now was by taking down a wall that would be exactly what she would be doing. She burst in to the room to notice Batgirl and some other person she didn't know had started the fight. Their opponents, some weird Jester, what CeeCee assumed to be the Jester's female companion, probably both amongst the most insane people in this place and probably most dangerous. And some half man half crocodile.

The Crocodile man was enraged and charging at the archer and Batgirl for what seemed to be a deadly tackle. Firing up her suit CeeCee moved at top speed to intercept the crocodile man with her own tackle. CeeCee crashed in to her target tackling him to the ground whereafter she instantly got up, took a couple steps of distance and got in to a fighting position, "The name's CeeCee, once you get through me you can go after those two.". As the man stood up he shouted at CeeCee "Do you think you stand a chance against me little girl? I'm Killer Croc, once I'm through with you there won't be any bones left to break in your body."

"Now this sounds like it's going to be fun! Let's see if you can bring truth to that statement Killer." CeeCee and Killer Croc began to throw punches at each other, not much finesse just heavy hitting mainly, CeeCee wasn't using anything from her suit either as she actually enjoyed a good fist fight herself and didn't want to ruin an opportunity like this by using her gadgets. CeeCee was dealing some good punches, clearly having their effect on Killer Croc, but she was taking just as many hits in return, and they were definitely doing some damage. CeeCee was interested in seeing how much power this Killer Croc could actually put out, so the next fist that flew her way she caught, just like the one right after. Once she held both his fists Killer Croc opened his hand and both had a firm grip on each other now simple pushing hard trying to overpower the other in what seemed to be a stand still.

One thing was clearly visible to anyone who was watching this fight, both CeeCee and Killer Croc were immensely enjoying this fight.

Charmera wrote:Tina frowned. She didn't like that she didn't seem to be taking anything seriously. "You have me. I mean what are we if not related." As hard as that is to believe now... its the only logical conclusion. She thought to herself. Then paused. "Do you remember anything... anything about when you were created." She explained. "All I remember is waking up among a bunch of rock and rubble." Little did Tina know that her birth in a nearby mountain had actually broken it apart, leaving it little more than fragments. "And feeling sleepy... Though some humans tried bothering me."

Zephy

Zephy kept playing with the blocks she had made wile responding to Tina "Zephy remember father, Zephy remember turning father in to bones, then Zephy run around in circles, Zephy found house, Zephy felt like looking around and there Zephy found book saying Zephy is Archon of Air and a lot other stuff Zephy can't remember. Now Zephy's here!" She exclaimed in joy.

She didn't feel related to Tina though and felt like she should respond to that now "Zephy don't know much, but Zephy know enough to see you and Zephy are completely different, you're hard Zephy's soft, you're sleepy, Zephy's peppy, you like under earth Zephy's scared under earth." She looked up when she finished speaking and then looked around, and suddenly, her facial expression warped from oblivious to scared out of her mind "Zephy's under earth, Zephy has to leave!" and in a moments notice Zephy jumped up and flew out to the surface many times faster than the speed of sound.

Once above she had to work off some excess energy she got from the sudden rush she got trying to escape underground. To work this off she flew around in large circles and where she flew she left small tunnels that resembled a horizontal hurricane. She kept flying like this but in more and more directions until the had in essence created a spherical hurricane. It created a very powerful wind sucking the air towards it, but unlike her previous show of wind this one was only strong enough to change the direction your hair was flowing. Making this a beautiful show of her power, something that would normally be impossible to find in nature, after all hurricanes don't tend to form a perfect sphere.
Last edited by Siliarba on Tue May 19, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 am

Siliarba wrote:
Charmera wrote:Tina frowned. She didn't like that she didn't seem to be taking anything seriously. "You have me. I mean what are we if not related." As hard as that is to believe now... its the only logical conclusion. She thought to herself. Then paused. "Do you remember anything... anything about when you were created." She explained. "All I remember is waking up among a bunch of rock and rubble." Little did Tina know that her birth in a nearby mountain had actually broken it apart, leaving it little more than fragments. "And feeling sleepy... Though some humans tried bothering me."

Zephy

Zephy kept playing with the blocks she had made wile responding to Tina "Zephy remember father, Zephy remember turning father in to bones, then Zephy run around in circles, Zephy found house, Zephy felt like looking around and there Zephy found book saying Zephy is Archon of Air and a lot other stuff Zephy can't remember. Now Zephy's here!" She exclaimed in joy.

She didn't feel related to Tina though and felt like she should respond to that now "Zephy don't know much, but Zephy know enough to see you and Zephy are completely different, you're hard Zephy's soft, you're sleepy, Zephy's peppy, you like under earth Zephy's scared under earth." She looked up when she finished speaking and then looked around, and suddenly, her facial expression warped from oblivious to scared out of her mind "Zephy's under earth, Zephy has to leave!" and in a moments notice Zephy jumped up and flew out to the surface many times faster than the speed of sound.

Once above she had to work off some excess energy she got from the sudden rush she got trying to escape underground. To work this off she flew around in large circles and where she flew she left small tunnels that resembled a horizontal hurricane. She kept flying like this but in more and more directions until the had in essence created a spherical hurricane. It created a very powerful wind sucking the air towards it, but unlike her previous show of wind this one was only strong enough to change the direction your hair was flowing. Making this a beautiful show of her power, something that would normally be impossible to find in nature, after all hurricanes don't tend to form a perfect sphere.

"Wait! Father!?" Tina followed, moving through the earth like swimming. She managed to get to the water, resisting the pressure easily but bemoaning getting wet, she slammed her foot on the surface to create another islandet, soaring out into the surface. She also bemoaned the fact that following her sister but she felt behind. It would be tiring if Tina could actually feel fatigue and if she wasn't sleepy all the time. She yawned again. Looking at the impressive powers on display. She chuckled slightly, mildly amused. "Maybe I should show off too..." She spoke. Then she shouted. "HEY! YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT OUR FATHER!"

Aqua
A being took it's first breaths of life in the moment that Tina had shouted. Gasping for air in the deep blue sea, but she realised she didn't need it. She paused, looking around herself. She wasn't quite sure what she was, but she knew what was around her instantly. Water.

She knew everything about it. From it's chemical formula to it's boiling point. She knew the many creatures that relied on it's life-giving nature. She knew it's locations, it's quantity on this ball of earth. She didn't know how, but she knew all that.

When she tried to ask who she was, her mind rejected it. It didn't let her have that information yet. She got mad for a brief second. Waves got more choppy for a brief moment Alright. I'll choose my own name. She said. Aqua. That is my name.

Now for what she was, she attempted looking around for any clues, though she found none. Instead she noticed that she didn't seem to have a body of sorts. She was water, like that around her, but different. More important water. Water with a consciousness. She then realised that all this water, to a lesser extent but not by much, was her too. She was connected to it in way that made the human connection to their limbs look weak. She was water. Water was her.

What does that mean though? That, was harder to answer. She couldn't make up the answer and she didn't instinctively know it. She frowned, propelling herself through the sea. I'm fast. She thought. She noticed a rock on the surface she had found. She found herself walking towards the large stone, out of the water she was fairly translucent and completely buck naked. She walked over to the boulder. She picked it up with no effort, I'm strong She noticed her hands had conveniently turned to ice when when had lifted the thing. She giggle at the ease with which she did that. She then looked at the other water, willing it to come to her. It obeyed, forming a bubble of water in the air. And I'm fairly sure I'm smart...

Suddenly she noticed two other beings. Both seemed to be in beach attire. She smiled at them, waving. "Hello!" They started to move back. She frowned, but then got an idea she noticed she wasn't exactly like them, so she willed her form to shift to a more humanoid one she had, one with clothes. She smiled. "Sorry. See I look like you." She explained, but only to see more fear. The woman actually screamed and the man stuttered.

"Just... stay away from us.... Please... we don't want to hurt you or anything." More screaming from the woman. It made Aqua uncomfortable.

"Please stop screaming..."

"What do you want!? I... I have money..." Aqua didn't want money, whatever that was, all she wanted for her to stop screaming.

"Please... stop screaming..."

"Please don't kill us... We haven't-"

"STOP! SCREAMING!" Aqua shouted, the screaming stopped, the water around the beach now rising to the heights of castle walls, the water freezing creating walls around the beach. A sudden downpour started from the skies as Aqua snapped. She then saw it only caused more fear. She stepped back.

"I'm sorry... I just don't like screaming..." She said simply. The couple ran off and Aqua extended an arm. "No wait! Please. I just want to be friends..." Friend. She had known that word. It was a nice word. She didn't comprehend it fully despite her great intelligence, but she still found it nice.

She couldn't cry. That would be like bleeding. But she was upset. She sat down, creating a stool out of frozen water molecules in the air as the rain turned to snow.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Charmera wrote:---

Meanwhile, not far from where Claudia was beginning her rage-fueled rampage, a body on the ground stirred, a blonde woman who had been unconscious for a while. She slowly but surely got to her feet, her mind still foggy as she attempted to shake off the strange feeling of weakness that permeated her body. The last thing she remembered was being with Hiroshi and Claudia when suddenly Garlic did something strange and everything seemed to start going to hell, as if reality was breaking down around them. The very last memory she had was that of a very bright light drowning out the shadows before passing out, ironically being cast into the very same darkness that had just been vanquished, if only metaphorically.

Either way, she was awake now, and fully armed, too. Whoever had brought her there had neglected to take her weapons away, it seemed, and seeing how the only people there were her allies and Garlic, it either meant that the one who found her had been Claudia or Hiroshi, or that Garlic was as dumb as he was ugly, which was just as likely as far as she was concerned. Clenching and unclenching her gauntleted fist and running her finger along the triger of her four-barreled mystic revolver, Garnet slowly grinned to herself. As long as she had these, not even Garlic was capable of killing her, it seemed.

The blonde woman was distracted from her thoughts when the magnitude of the heat in the surrounding area suddenly skipped to a higher order, the air itself turning hostile. Startled by this change, her eyes darted around just in time to see Claudia charging towards Garlic, blue fire engulfing her as she screamed at the top of her lungs at the ugly monster, punching him and sending him flying back, and, incidentally, towards her.

In the few seconds she had to spare before Garlic's rocketing body reached her, Garnet took a moment to wonder why Claudia seemed so enraged now, and noticed Hiroshi's body lying on the ground, his daughter nowhere to be seen. Finally understanding the situation, Garnet sighed.

"Oh, you son of a bitch."

Before the demon zoomed past her, Garnet quickly charged Agony with arcane power, a blood red glow emanating from the gauntlet as she drove it forward to crash into Garlic's body, the impact causing a burst of crimson light to fill the island for a while. As the light faded, the only thing seen was the demon's body slowly falling to the ground, all the momentum from Claudia's fist being forcibly halted by this new attack, undoubtedly causing Garlic an immense ammount of pain in the process.

Watching Garlic fall to the ground, Garnet spat on him. "For an immortal, you're pretty pathetic." She said to the creature. "But at least I get to have fun with you at last." She added, pulling out Misery and training it on him, grinning to herself. "I wonder if your soul is as durable as your body?" She asked.

And then, she started firing.

Garlic groaned with the pain as it seared through his body to his mind, trying to recover by the relentless assault of the bullets was making it extremely hard. He was also beginning to feel extreme head as blue fire surrounded him, sustained and empowered by the red skinned woman nearby. He could feel both soul and body assaulted at the same time. He tried to move, but soon found his arms restrained by the red woman, her rage enhancing her strength to great hights.

"You're not getting away asshole! You're going to pay for the pain you caused!" She shouted, Garlic too weak from the fight with Hiroshi, the now even more intense fire, the soul rending bullets... He tried to move but felt his leg snap like a twig as the hulked out Claudia slammed her foot down on it.

Soon, the abuse became too much, and his struggles ceased. Whether he was actually dead or his soul was damaged to the point where he could no longer function, Claudia didn't know. All she did know was where she was putting him. She grunted as she lifted his body and jumped, tossing it into the island with all the force she could muster before landing down with a crash which shook the entire island, landing in front of Garlic.

She exhaled. Calming slightly, tears nearly coming from her face as the heat died down. Her fists relaxing as she slumped downwards, her legs giving out and slamming her oversized body to the floor in a kneeling position.
Last edited by Charmera on Wed May 20, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Tue May 19, 2015 9:25 am

The glowing spirit of the void moved and yet stood still. It seemed to shift paradoxically as it hovered in the distance of a city, confused by the strange sounds and colors that assaulted him. He touched the chains that lay around his hands, and shuddered. Time. What a cruel and alien thing. Being forced into captivity was the least of his worries and pains. It was this infernal time. It burned against his consciousness like nothing anyone could comprehend. Ages upon ages of time tortured him. His brethren would not help him escape. How would they even know anything was wrong? They had never seen this in action before, let alone understood it. He would have to bring them here himself.

He could already feel it. The destruction of the multiverse happening around him. He would have to act quickly, for if even a sliver of it survived the quest would not be complete. All of it needed to be destroyed. All of it. The Beyonders had done their work. It was time that he did his. But he could not do it with these chains upon him. They were the bane of his nonexistence, the one thing keeping him from completing everything. The Basakiith were gone, which was both a blessing and a curse. He did not have any more of them to try and stop him, but he needed them to free him. He had plotted maliciously for eons on all of the pain he would cause them. He had pondered what cruelty he could place upon such creatures for what they had done to him. Now he had not the chance. They were stupid enough to destroy themselves completely without any help from him. Now he was stuck here, a creature out of its element without any hope of seeing home.

Except...

The mage he had seen was alive. He still held the capacity to free him...if he could just find him amongst the thousands of other maggots that lived here. Honestly there was not much difference between them and maggots, or any other slightly intelligent creature here. They were all so similar. How could they tell each other apart from some other species? How would he? In all of this putrid life here it would be almost impossible to find him. As he pondered and ceased to ponder, he came to the conclusion that he would have to get it to come to him. How he would do that was up for wuestion.

He was confused at how little the humans seemed to notice him in the air. It was like they were used to spontanious flying things or something. But as he glared and looked away, thought and sat idle, he came to the conclusion that he would play in his emotions if he had any. There was a seeming need for them to save others of their race even if it was against all logic and reason. When he had fought the Basakiith the first time he had seen incredible yet useless acts of bravery all of the time. If he could play on that, perhaps make him go against his own good and the good of this universe to help them, then the mage would come to him. Xurvash decided that it was time to start his task, beginning with this city.

Dark figure Attacks London

"Recent reports have come back of a strange black figure attacking the once grand city of London for reasons unknown. Authorities have tried vainly to keep control of the situation in he wake of the carnage. The motives of this antagonist are, as I have said, unknown, but is reported that the fantastic four were recently dispatched to deal with this man. They seem to have been defeated in the past few minutes and are currently being held hostage at the top of the tower bridge. He has challenged anyone who seeks to stop him to come after him. And... Oh, look there he is!"

The creature bolted down onto the pavement, shattering the ground. Police cars scrambled around him, and their drivers began to open fire upon him. The bullets glanced harmlessly off of his skin with a musical tinkling noise. The creature raised its hand, and a bolt of darkness was fired at a police car. I collapsed with an earsplitting screech, leaving a crater and mall scraps of metal where it has been a moment before. A deep and resonant voice spoke aloud into the air. It caused the very ground to shake under its weight. "I am Xurvash! Harbinger of the void! Bring to me the one who ran from me like a coward! If he does not show himself, I shall consume this planets heroes, and this city will befall complete destruction at my hand!"

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am

Zephy

Zephy didn't feel like stopping to fly around, she had to much energy and had to burn it up a bit, not really realizing she can't get tired out, at least not like this.But she could reply though, she still had some Zephy's flying around in the earth after all. One of them simply popped up and sat next to Tina "What about father? He wasn't nice, he tried to chain Zephy, so Zephy blew wind at father, then father turn in to bloody bones somehow, must not have liked wind. He lived ..." the mirror image stopped talking for a second as she looked around "... not here.".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse