NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Wed May 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Ulans ship was now in the realm of Asgard, drifting nicely outside of its borders. His ship was in sentry mode with shields up and all systems active.
"The beatuy of Asgard. These are good people amd I hope they will work with me. Red Comet, go as far from here as possible. I will contact you when needed."
He descended onto the bridge leading to the bifrost.
"Now, lets see how fast I can find Odin. I may not be a fast as Kilian or Alex, but I am fast enough. He raced through Asgard as fast as the eye could see. It was not long until he found the throne room of Odin, and entered quickly. He bowed before Oden.
"Odin, King of Asgard. I have come of just and noble causes. I seek to make a fair arrangement with you."
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed May 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Alex floated back up to the sky where he was struck by a blinding bolt of lightning. "Hm?" He looked to the sky, where there was barely a cloud. "Again." He said and the bolt struck him. "Again!" This time a far larger one struck him and frizzled is hair, but otherwise he was unharmed. "Thor..." Alex said as the Thunder God made his appearance. "I'm under the impression that you had something to do with what happened to me?" He asked.

"No. I know not what happened to you, but you are a madman. Forcing these people from their homes, they have done nothing wrong! And now, you shall know the wrath of Thor!" He shouted and swung his hammer at Alex and hit him on the side of the head, which staggered Alex a bit, then Thor struck him in the chest sending Alex sliding along the ground. "Surrender for your crimes now. Lest you..." He trailed off when he saw Alex standing back up smiling. "Why do you not fall before Mjolnir?!" Thor said and with all of his Godly might, threw Mjolnir at Alex.

"Okay, I've had enough." Alex said and caught the hammer. Lifting it into the sky. Which caused Thor to drop his jaw. "Huh. Fancy. I see why you like it." He said and smacked Thor with it, which send the God through about 10 buildings. "Holy moly... Ha ha! I like this hammer! Wonder what else I can do?" He said and as Thor charged back at him, Alex threw it with Speed akin to a rail gun, which had enough force that it cracked Thor's ribs, and sent him through the massive wall he had constructed around the city. "A few more... Come on! I'll take on every last one of you sons of bitches!"

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Daniel Carter/Sentinel-32 Yrs-Gotham City(Universe 7's)

I arrived after some time in the center of the city. There was a mass of armed criminals beneath my craft, which was hovering silently about forty feet above them in cloaking technology which hid it from sight. If I had learned anything from Bruce before he died in my world, is that theatricality can accomplish a lot. And so I deactivated the cloaking device and opened the canopy of the craft. I then raised myself so that I could be seen completely by the mass of crooks beneath me.

The display worked as planned. The small line of Gotham PD looked above, as the criminals took in the sight, and almost as one being the collective small army began to flee yelling.

'Its Batman! RUN' The mob began to scatter, I would need to bring them in soon, but for now they are not the priority. They will be taken down soon enough. I then pressed a series of buttons on my suit and leapt from the craft as it began to chase down the various criminals in a auto pilot.

As I landed on the Gotham cement beneath me, a officer approached and seemed quite relieved and distressed at the same time.
"About time you showed up Batman, although the change of clothes is something to get used to. The whole city is tearing itself apart, and Batgirl has been trying to keep a lid on it for days, but we have not heard from her lately."

Kyle Vannis

Well, this didn't turned out well. Some of Vannis' men are at the center of Gotham, helping Two-Face in his battle against Penguin. Both crimelords are engaged in an intense battle, while the GCPD looked like tried to intervene to no avail. And then there's him.

Batman.

His return was not anticipated, and then his craft soon began its chase on the criminals. While this didn't clearly stopped the battle, it ended up lessening the numbers of participants at the war. Two-Face and Penguin are not on the scene, making assumptions from Vannis' men that they had escaped to their respective base. On the other hand, with Batman and Batgirl on Gotham, the battle could turn sour. Fortunately, no sight of Robin or Nightwing signified that there will be less intervention from the Bat and his....friends.

"It seems Batman had returned, sir. According to our men on the streets," said one of his men at his mansion, at the same time Kyle rested on his bedroom.

"Well, than it means we have to greet them with utmost sincerity. Bring along our men and the weapons too, we have to mobilize to Central Gotham." said Kyle.

His men and Kyle himself started to prepared their equipments, weapons, and themselves. They will bring fear and pain to the Gotham, and not even Batman can stop them, no matter how good is he.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed May 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Corinna Erastos/Archangel-2,187 Yrs-Ur

The darkness was not destined to comfort me for long. The cold left me as I opened my eyes in a realm among clouds. I looked down beneath the clouds expecting to see the earth beneath us, instead I saw the black emptiness of space where stars shone brightly unopposed by atmospheres. Knowing there should be no clouds of this nature in space, as I looked into the sky, which seemed so bright blue and like that Earth's, again, it is clear that I am not on Earth. I then began to think about which after life I had made it to. Surely this could not be Hades, and I never crossed the River Styx. No, this place is different. It is...warm. I stepped forward as I began to walk on clouds that were somehow solid enough to be walked upon. Off in the distance, I could make out water fountains that defied all laws of gravity, as they swept back and forth in intricate patterns, and even further beyond was a golden city in the center of the seemingly ever present light. My mind then flashed back to my memories on EArth and my life in Virginia, and all became clear to me.

This is Heaven.

But there must be some mistake, I have slain innocent blood. As my mind flashed back to my massacre to the Dragon Temple in China. I am not even a believer in God, growing up in ancient Sparta, a God of this concept seemed completely alien to me. I have known no other Gods than those of Lightning, War, Wisdom and the Hunt. Among any others, but each of them embody quite human traits and constantly war with each other. Even now the last of the Olympian Gods is now seeking to Ravage the lands below. He has survived only with minimal sustenance in human warfare, which has been dying off ever since the Age of Heroes began.

That is why he needed me, and I played right into his hands.

Just as I began recollecting the events of my recent past, the light from above that distant city began to sine even more brightly, to the point in which I had to shield my eyes with both arms as a voice from nowhere and everywhere at the same time began to surround me.

"You stand before my majesty, and all of my glory. You have lived the life of an immortal, and now you may rest here. But that is not what you desire, is it my child?"

The light began to die down as the voice, as God's voice died down. I recovered and stood proudly.

"The soul of a warrior is not suited to rest." I called out, heard by the God of this realm.

Indeed, that is why I offer you choice, a gift received by all of mankind. You may reside here, cleansed of all your sins to life for eternity among paradise. Or, you can accept a new power, one which I will gift to thee, and one which you will wield as my example to mankind. To show light in darkness of war and chaos. To end the reign of the last of the Olympian Gods. Yo will become, an Archangel. A guardian of our Heaven's Realm, Empowered by the Moon's Light and defender of Man's most important gift. Of choice..."

I listened as I still struggled to grasp why I was even worthy of the offer. And as if reading my mind, the God bellowed.

"Am I not omnipotent? Am I not the beginning and the end? Am I not capable of wiping away the most stained and showing them cleansed? Now make your choice, and GO!"

I stepped forward into the blinding light, as I neared the fountain. Stopping just short of it, I gazed inside and seeing that I could see right down into the Earth. As Ares began to summon a cloud of darkness to invite war unto Ur. I know that Maxwell will meet him in battle, as I could see from here that the ravenous Kraken was no more, obviously a victim of the Mad King.

I am sorry to deny you this fight Max, but this war began with me. It is I who shall end it.

I then lowered myself into the waters of the fountain, not being wet by it but instead entering into a transformation in which I descended unto the Earth, lowering myself to Ares level. Ares showed surprise once he saw my form again, although not in any resemblance that he is used to.

My wings, a new addition swept wide from me as I revealed myself. The new armor I wore was a deep saphire blue and lined with gold as a warrior's skirt made of material not of this plane flapped in the gentle night breeze. A double edged saber hung from my hip while a new spear powered by the moon's light replaced my old Spartan one.

Ares lifted his head as he attempted to look down on me.
"So, you have found a new God to kneel before in return for power? Where is that Spartan spirit where you charged a Kraken with nothing more than a spear and courage?"

My eyes slowly opened to take in the sight of the God of War opposite of me. As I held my spear upright beside me.
"It is not from where the gift comes, it is what one does with that gift...that defines them. And if you need evidence of my Spartan lineage, then I trust that you laying defeated beneath my feet, will provide you with the insight to see, that my courage, like my spirit...can be broken by neither GOD nor MAN!"

With that lightning arced across the sky, like a starting gun at an Olympic race, with blinding speed our weapons glanced off of each other as I thrust my spear into the armor of the God of War, only to have him grab the spear at it's mid section and then shove it away as he slashed me across the breast plates with his saber throwing me back and into a cliff side, which caused an avalanche to rain down into the hungry ocean below.

However, he had no time to celebrate his small victory as I with super sonic speed barreled into Ares this time with the blunt end of the spear where he was thrown back and I carried him with momentum across several miles as he was thrown into mountain in which he created a crater more than two miles wide, providing evidence of this battle to generations yet tome come. He slowly stepped from the ruins of the crater, however, his armor showed not a scratch.

"So, do you understand the futility of this fight now? With my mere presence chaos and conflict are brewing on this world, fueling me as we battle and the longer I enforce my reign, the more war will grow and become it's own beast that requires no master to feed it. Even if I cannot strip you of your ability, I can crush you and provide evidence of the superiority of war to which ever god has recycled you from the trash can in which I had left you."

I answered with a snicker of indifference which infuriated him. Summoning green blasts of energy from his hands he forced me to give some more distance as I dodged the blast then a godly bow formed in his hands as he took aim. Firing a arrow which had the length of artillery at me I unsheathed my blade and deflected the arrow taking my focus from him for a split second, he appeared above me, grabbing hold of the deflected arrow and forcibly placing it within my shoulder as I echoed in pain, as he grabbed my throat and clenched it as he empowered his blade with godly energy to vastly empower it as he attempted to run me through with it.

As he looked down, he saw that I had stopped the blade by grabbing it with both hands, blood pouring from my hands as they tightened around the blade. My teethe began to grind against each other as I let loose a scream of defiance which from the very force itself propelled Ares back.

Rearming myself I wielded both my spear in my right hand and my sword into my left. I blitzed back into action as each time our weapons crossed it would seem to man below that lightning was splitting the skies in a symphony of violence. However, his strength was not seeming to fade, and he smashed through my sword just as I avoided his armor and shoved my spear clean through his primary arm, and he felt the first true pain in his life.

But, I remembered that my new powers were fueled by the moon, and my eyes shot frantically to the sky, only to see that the moon was covered by the clouds. Knowing how I was to end this fight I began to use the angelic wings and fly higher into the sky making a shot for above the clouds, as I pulled Ares with me on the end of my spear. It was then that the moons light began to shine upon me. The light from the moon seemed to energize me. My wounds from the battle began to heal, my armor began to radiate with light, sensing that the battle was beginning to turn against him, Ares let loose a blood infused yell as he tried to throw his gauntlet hand into my face, only for me to catch the blow with my own palm, finally finished my eyes shot open with a complete blue glow.

Throwing a back handed slap I knocked him back down to the earth, but with speed so great as to seem as if I teleported I beat him to the ground and then planted my spear with the point raised straight up as he fell upon it, his armor cracking under the assault, however it failed to impale him. So I raised my arms as daggers formed from the moons spectral light formed around him as I closed my fists, they each shot into him at hyper sonic speeds. His armor finally gave way, being assaulted form all directions he collapsed beneath me.

However, gods do not yield so easily, and he forced himself to stand as he lounged at me, only I was no longer there. Now behind him I extended a arm toward him as a a large holy rune appeared around him, Ares in its center. And an instant later beams of lunar energy began to pulsate through him. I could not even hear the man howl in pain as he simply went numb with the assault. Finally, with the rune beginning to disappear. Ares fell to the earth, as all energy failed him.

I paced over to him, my spear in hand. As he weakly looked up upon me.

"Thi..s...changes...no...thing...without the Gods...you...are...no..thing...a...tool...to be...used."

I let the moment sink in for him, that his failure was complete.

"Ares, if I am nothing without a God, then you...as a fallen god." I then turned my back on him, as I began to walk back into the direction of Ur, certain Max would want to hear that his Kingdom, and Earth were safe from the Godly Tyrant.

"Are simply nothing."

Daniel Carter/Sentinel/Batman-32 Yrs-Gotham City(Earth: Beyond)

As Batgirl headed out and into the darkness of the Asylum I noticed that even in a suit such as that, she still would have been moving undetected against all but the most trained eyes, or an advanced HUD. I trailed after her as we both entered a place few would voluntarily go. The screams rang out in echoes from the asylum, some of crazed joy, others of frantic pain. I trailed behind Batgirl, keeping enough distance to cover her should she be attacked by anyone of these most dangerous enemies that are restrained by chains and medication in this fortress of insanity. Although, I kept scanning my HUD to make sure neither of us were taken by surprise. As we continued down into the Asylum, Batgirl ran into Mr. Freeze, I was about to intervene, however I saw that she had everything under control, so I instead opted to stay back and make sure no one else was around. Just after she instructed someone to either head into the slums or head here I stepped behind her, offering some advice.

"Send anyone you have helping you to the slums, we cannot all be here, at the expense of the city. We can handle Arkham, we need others to stabalize the rest of the city while we are here. It does Gotham at large no good if all of its heroes are at Arkham." I advised her, before she could react I took a look around seeing that we are in some kind of work out area for inmates. A combat knife slashed through the air and narrowly missed me and instead destroyed the controls for the lights. Leaving the room very dimly lit, I activated my internal night vision and I assumed that Batgirl had other means of seeing in the dark.

After all, she does protect Gotham.

With the aid of my night vision, I traced the slight shimmers and saw a black and red spandex clad mercenary who stepped up front and center. The 'Merc with the Mouth'. He began twirling some sai in his hands as he whistled a carefree tune.

"Now look who has escaped his own comic book." The spandex clad mercenary whistled. I was authentically confused.

"Come again?" The man let loose some laughter.

"That is just gross! But no really, since your the star of the show, your choice, you can die by the gun or if I gut you by sword."

I did not have time to respond when another figure, this time a woman of Chinese descent in a black leather jacket and red top and tight jeans appeared behind me. I did not need to look back and see who it was, for I already knew.

"Lady Shiva, did not expect you to be working with others." Her tone was no nonsense, what I would expect from someone of her skill and professional ability.

"You know who I am, then I expect you to know what happens next." But that was still not the end of it. The last of the greatest assassins revealed himself, the sound of his heavy armored boots against the cement floors was too familiar. I turned to see the mask of a man who has tormented me since I began my hero career all of those years ago.

Deathstroke the Terminator, who in his heavy armor came closer to me than any of the others. In one hand he held a large saber that he was famous for using. In the other, a severed head. It was only when he stood about seven feet away form me that I recognized who's head it was.

Slade Wilson's.

Or more precisely, the Slade of this world. Deathstroke lightly tossed his trophy at my feet.

"There is only room for one Deathstroke in both of these worlds. As my counterpart learned too late."

I did not flinch at the threat of these super assassins around me, and despite Batgirl's training, with company like this, even she must be more than nervous.

"The Court of Owls hire the three of you to end me, Slade?" The man gave a chuckle.

"They have enough Talons to do their bidding. No, this is all me. When I arrived in this world I went about telling this Earth's Shiva and Deadpool about our battles, and your exploits. About how one cannot be the greatest assassin if they have not yet hunted the greatest prey of all." He then raised his blade in my direction, uttering the last word.

"You." As we had a standoff, I spoke to Batgirl.

"Go on ahead, I will take care of these three. Any one of them could easily kill you if they so desired. You may have been trained by Batman, but these three have years even decades of killing experience. Perfecting every art at their disposal. Besides, someone needs to bring Arkham back up to shape. And it seems I will be....tied down." AS a few moments passed, I finally locked eyes with her.

"Go." I ordered, as I entered into a fighting stance, right in the nexus of the three deadliest assassins in the world. Odds I have never faced before.

Hector Gage/The Blue Lantern-28 Yrs-Earth Orbit

AS the Green Lantern and her Yellow Clone faced off I began to feel outclassed by the skill in which they handled constructs, I mean I know how to use mine as if I read a manual, but not how to effectively do so in battle. However, my mind flashed back to my job back on Earth as I remembered the kitchen and grills I used to work around. I let a smile form as I finally felt inspired and had something useful to show from my job. I propelled myself back into the fight, blasting away at the clone with blue light as I forced her into a construct that I had formed just behind her. A blender. AS I closed the top on the over sized kitchen appliance over her, I turned the construct on high as the Yellow Lantern began to be thrashed around senselessly inside of it.

"Time to show you how a master chef blends out justice." I taunted in a bad pun. Knowing that the fear powered woman inside could not hear me, but I could imagine that this attack pattern was endlessly amusing to my Green Lantern ally.

After I felt content with the swirling motion of the Lantern inside the blender, I released her and promptly forced her into a equally over sized frying pan with a burning furnace beneath it and a cover on top of the pan, keeping her down.

"Next you fry the fear out of the dish." I said, keeping up with the bad puns.

But finally, I moved on to the main event, as I removed the covering and the used the frying pan like a baseball bat and slammed the lantern into an oven. Once more, I used the power of Hope to fuel my construct, and my own bad humor to fuel my comments.

"Then finally, you turn the heat up on your opponent and cook with perfection." By now the struggling inside of my constructs had died down completely and I had guessed that it was time to hand the prisoner over to the Martian Green Lantern.

And with a ding I allowed the construct to disappear as I wrapped the clone up in blue energy as I lifted her face to face with her Green Counterpart.

"One fear powered prisoner served to order ma'am. I am the Blue Lantern, Hector Gage of Earth. Seems like we will be working together for now. Where should we go from here?" I asked as I restrained the prisoner.

Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer-19 Yrs-Gotham City

With my training done I was finally able to rejoin the struggle in Gotham. Which in my absence, found itself on its last legs. I was making my way to Arkham Asylum in the center of the city. I was armed with various arrows which had different armaments within them. My scarlet uniform was adorned once more as my scarf flapped brazenly in the wind as I entered the Asylum. I stepped lightly in the Asylum, trying not to alert anyone that I was here. However, as I turned a corner I saw a young female nurse in a strange life like pose with her throat slit, dead, and her eyes still open. I stopped immediately, trying to take my eyes off of the scene, but finding myself unable to. For someone to do something like this, is just...

I did not have much tome to think about it however as I could hear someone behind me.
"There you go...zombie..." I spun around to see a inmate who held a knife in his hand, and was cutting a tally mark into his shoulder. I took two steps back from him, slowly raising my bow. And as soon as I took in the sight, I realized that this man's body was covered in tally marks.

"You...you killed her?" I asked, instinctively knowing the answer.

I freed her, just like all the others. Yes, I hurt her...but I hurt myself too." The man said while pointing to a fresh cut on his gut. "This one is to remind me of her." I tried to swallow but found my mouth completely dry.

"Then that means..."

A sickened smile appeared upon his chapped lips.

"That this one is...yours." And with that I wasted no moment. I swiftly loaded a taser arrow and fired the arrow off where it struck the man dead center chest. The man began to convulse in pain as he fell to his knees as electricity pulsated through his body. I then loaded and shot a net arrow which trapped him long enough for him to be apprehended for later. Taking a step back as I prepared to leave the incapacitated man there, I chimed off.

"Never bring a knife to a bow fight."

Leaving the man flinching on the ground I continued to make my way into the medical wing as I finally ran into Batgirl. The one I had been looking for this entire time. Along with Batman, who was...different than I remember. That is not counting the several assassins that surrounded Batman, I arrived just in time for me to hear Batman tell her to leave, just as I approached her.

"We should go, he can handle himself."

Leaving Batman there as I traveled with Batgirl, I informed her how I had been training since we last met.

"Green Arrow took me in for a while. We should head to the center of this Asylum where we can get these facilities back online and regain control here. I will tag along with you, the two of us will be more effective than alone. But, you know this place better than I do, so, you can lead the way Batgirl. I will cover you." I said, lifting my bow as I signified what I meant by 'cover her'.

Rebecca I. Phillips/The Jester-20 Yrs-Gotham City

In the center of Arkham Asylum I sat upon a makeshift throne as me and Silver Queen sat next to me. The monkey I freed from the animal shelter which I had named Edward. I was gripping a sawed off shotgun which I acquired earlier in the city, with my now trademark metal cane leaning against the chair. I was looking at all of the monitors which we had rigged into the room as I watched the camera feeds looking for Batman and company, however it seemed for a while that no one would come, but just as I had given up hope for some fun tonight I saw Batgirl and a the same red clad archer that I remember from the subway. At the sight of the two of them heading my way I sprung to life.

"YEAHHH!" I yipped as jumped up on top of a ledge where a wrong step would have me fall several dozen feet below to the next floor below. "Oh, tell me Queensy, what is in the mind of a Bat? Hmm." I then gave a coy smile as I glanced down at the floor beneath us. Where about a dozen inmates her had been convinced to lend us some muscle, but in the center of the ruckus was a large titanium cage, and within it was a large creature standing about nine feet and covered in scales as I looked down on our secret weapon for today.

Killer Croc.

The beast does not need to be controlled to entertain our coming guests, but rather unleashed. Apart from him, the entertaining trap was completed by various kerosene cans rigged to explode and create improvised firestorms. But those were last resorts, even for me. As I watched Killer Croc rip the arm off of an inmate who foolishly ventured too close to his cage I leaned back into my chair on the raised platform above the floor. Edward beginning to screech in anticipation at the coming battle. I slowly stroked the Monkey's head.

"So Queen, seems Batgirl is bringing company, a red clad Robin Hood. I trust you can have fun with her, she is not bad looking either." I teased, winking at her.

"I will share a dance with the Batgirl. Oh, I do hope she enjoys the tango." I chimed. However, unable to contain myself very well I leaned over and smooched Silver on the cheek. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun!"

As I did so I could hear the chants from the crowd of prisoners below echoing for us to do a lot more than kiss. To which I grabbed the shotgun and fired a blast down into them, dropping one and succeeding in stopping the cheering. Innocently looking back to Silver Queen I shrugged.

"Guess my temper got the better of me!" I laughed as my eyes then crossed back to the monitor, all too eager to greet the young heroes to the fun house.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Thu May 14, 2015 7:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed May 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Of The Rnclave wrote:"Goodbye, Hiroshi ."

I did my best. I did everything I could. I failed... everyone.

Raising his hand in the air, Garlic formed a fist as he started to cackle, his tone filled with elation. When it came crashing down, Hiroshi felt his body break. The impact came at the centre of his mass, the wave of red and black energy that followed rolled through him, as his muscles failed and his bones broke. His already damaged organs, split, and his heart froze in place. Blood spat out of his mouth one time without control, and he was dropped.

When his body hit the ground, he felt his head turn to one side gently. There was no beating in his chest. There was no air in his lungs. Slowly the world faded further, and further away

The last thing he saw, was a girl clad in rags, appear at the base of the entrance, her power permeating the air, her rage evident in her crimson features..

Claudia.

And the world slipped away, falling into nothingness. The world left him, as much as he left the world.

Claudia paused, Hiroshi falling in slow motion for her as she paused to see him be cut down. Her eyes followed him down until he crashed. She couldn't help but she a tear, seeing him fall. At that point, Claudia looked up to see the smug, victorious face of Garlic. It was then that the rage hit her.

The tear evaporated near instantly as she was enveloped in blue fire. The temperature around her was simply enormous and it seemed to grow exponentially, the aura enveloping her twice as tall as the hulking engine of rage. Lesser concepts like Fatigue and fear were washed out like blood from a blade. Now was only focused and intense wrath.

"I..." She spoke. Her heat increasing to the point where most anyone who was too close to her would simply melt. Her strength also increased, her hulk nature and her mutant powers fueling and complimenting each other greatly. The ground under her cracked. "You had better start fucking running Garlic." She spoke. "Because once I'm done with you..."

She didn't jump this time, this time she used her incredible heat and air power to propel herself like a jet, only with much more power. Because when I'm done with you, you'll need a million fucking dragonballs to get back up again! She ended her charge with a small leap, retaining the momentum as she slammed her fist into him.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Wed May 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Charmera wrote:-snip

Magneto limped over to a small chair to rest for a moment, Val becoming his crutch as they moved slowly toward it. Val looked back at Lisa as she apologized, and felt swept up in some deep, powerful emotions. Her face twisted, and she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth a slight quiver, her eyes becoming sparkly with mist. It was hard to explain just how much Val wanted to hear those words, to have a friend again, to not have to run and hide all the time. "It's...It'll..." She stammered, her mouth shaking quietly as Magneto took his seat, exhaling deeply as he sat down. "It'll be okay." She finally said.

Max Eisenhardt opened his eyes at the calling from the android. He nodded as he understood Lisa's question, "We'd all like answers, but I can tell you just what I, and we collectively, know. A great cataclysm struck our world, I hesitate to speak on it, but truth must be said without flinching." Magneto quietly said, the man a survivor of the Holocaust and undoubtedly knowing what true carnage is like. "A virus from another world came and infected many of us, the Avengers, X-Men, Justice League, all began a pissing contest with the world at stake over the virus. Many perished from that alone, but we marched on into that chaos in the aftermath. Lisa, our Lisa, was a protector of the world, but her synthetic mind was shattered by the events."

"She didn't see the cruelty that humankind was capable of." Magneto said, the man having first-hand experience of the worst humanity has to offer from his time in Auschwitz. "She disappeared for a while, but soon returned with global ambitions. Swaying thoughts and winning hearts, she took over the world from his chaos and gave it order. Heros and villains alike who survived the cataclysm were subjected to...an implant of sorts to limit their power." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, right at the base of his skull, where his implant had once been. "I ripped my out before it took all of my power away...and left me with a fraction of what I had before."

"Her rule is absolute and unchallenged. Any opposition is sent to a pocket dimension. Frankly, why she hasn't sent us is beyond me. Perhaps we legitimize her rule. Terrorists she calls us." He said, a tight frown on his face, but his look still determined and fierce. "...But I've been called worse."
Last edited by New Neros on Wed May 13, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Zephy, Archon of Air

It's been over a thousand years since Zephy did anything, in all that time all she had done was glide on the currents of the air and the sun. Zephy usually changed her mind every half second off where to go and what to do, but seeing so many different places so fast, constantly changing appeased her for over a Millennia. People knew off her existence, she never did hide it but in the time she had been absent she was forgotten, a creature part of myths and legends. Legends that would soon be remembered again as being true for it seems Zephy's mind was changing again.

"Nap time over, Zephy back, Zephy stop." She was speaking to herself, speaking in very simple words because she lacked the intelligence to speak properly. She was capable of speaking normally but it took more effort than she liked to use. After having uttered these words Zephy stopped and found herself floating over an ocean with an island in the distance, she hadn't been in a physical body ever since she began her glide, today was exciting. Zephy stared in to the water, seeing her own reflection, she had forgotten how she looked, but more importantly she had forgotten what exactly water was as well. The only memories she had left were those of air.

Zephy flew up and looked down at the ocean again "Looks pretty, looks mysterious, what mysteries does it hide?" Zephy dove down with all intention to go underwater and see what mysteries it was keeping from her, but as soon as she entered the water she was ejected again, being from air made her a poor diver after all. However Zephy saw this as if the ocean was refusing her to enter. "Hey, let Zephy in, Zephy wants to see." Flying a bit higher Zephy was planning to charge at the ocean. Zephy dove again, but this time she used her powers to ask the air for help, increasing her diving speed to break the sound barrier as she dove back in. She got deeper this time, only to be ejected even harder.

Now this day that started exiting and fun was turning to an aggravating day, the first thing she saw was all ready denying her what she wanted. As Zephy got angry the wind around her started picking up, and as the winds picked up the ocean's waves began to get wild. Which gave Zephy an idea, if the ocean won't show her what she wants to see, she'll just move the ocean. Putting herself in position over the water the winds started picking up again, this time a lot stronger. The winds were getting strong enough that the island in the distance could probably start feeling the effects as strong winds were reaching it.

"Last chance." she was still trying to convince the ocean to open up on it's own but sadly, it refused her once again. Getting angry enough to be seen as enraged Zephy began to go in a tantrum like a little kid not getting what she wants. As a result she began chanting as winds kept picking up around her "Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! Let me in! ..." Was all Zephy was saying now over and over again. The winds had reached Hurricane levels and the speeds were rising exponentially, it was forming much faster than any natural Hurricane could form. From a class 1 it rose quickly to class 2 in mere minutes. The see looked like it was beginning to rise slightly around the walls of the Hurricane, Zephy was sure this would work now.

Increasing intensity the Hurricane had reached class 3 and was still quickly rising, moments later, class 4 and eventually it reached the highest measured class, class 5. At this point any doubt if it was possible natural flew out the window together with the Hurricane's proportions, the size and wind velocity it was reaching was reaching far higher than a class 5 ever could. The ocean was giving way but Zephy still couldn't see the bottom so she kept increasing the speeds, if this kept up then the destruction this Hurricane would cause would be beyond catastrophic.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Charmera wrote:---

Meanwhile, not far from where Claudia was beginning her rage-fueled rampage, a body on the ground stirred, a blonde woman who had been unconscious for a while. She slowly but surely got to her feet, her mind still foggy as she attempted to shake off the strange feeling of weakness that permeated her body. The last thing she remembered was being with Hiroshi and Claudia when suddenly Garlic did something strange and everything seemed to start going to hell, as if reality was breaking down around them. The very last memory she had was that of a very bright light drowning out the shadows before passing out, ironically being cast into the very same darkness that had just been vanquished, if only metaphorically.

Either way, she was awake now, and fully armed, too. Whoever had brought her there had neglected to take her weapons away, it seemed, and seeing how the only people there were her allies and Garlic, it either meant that the one who found her had been Claudia or Hiroshi, or that Garlic was as dumb as he was ugly, which was just as likely as far as she was concerned. Clenching and unclenching her gauntleted fist and running her finger along the triger of her four-barreled mystic revolver, Garnet slowly grinned to herself. As long as she had these, not even Garlic was capable of killing her, it seemed.

The blonde woman was distracted from her thoughts when the magnitude of the heat in the surrounding area suddenly skipped to a higher order, the air itself turning hostile. Startled by this change, her eyes darted around just in time to see Claudia charging towards Garlic, blue fire engulfing her as she screamed at the top of her lungs at the ugly monster, punching him and sending him flying back, and, incidentally, towards her.

In the few seconds she had to spare before Garlic's rocketing body reached her, Garnet took a moment to wonder why Claudia seemed so enraged now, and noticed Hiroshi's body lying on the ground, his daughter nowhere to be seen. Finally understanding the situation, Garnet sighed.

"Oh, you son of a bitch."

Before the demon zoomed past her, Garnet quickly charged Agony with arcane power, a blood red glow emanating from the gauntlet as she drove it forward to crash into Garlic's body, the impact causing a burst of crimson light to fill the island for a while. As the light faded, the only thing seen was the demon's body slowly falling to the ground, all the momentum from Claudia's fist being forcibly halted by this new attack, undoubtedly causing Garlic an immense ammount of pain in the process.

Watching Garlic fall to the ground, Garnet spat on him. "For an immortal, you're pretty pathetic." She said to the creature. "But at least I get to have fun with you at last." She added, pulling out Misery and training it on him, grinning to herself. "I wonder if your soul is as durable as your body?" She asked.

And then, she started firing.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 6:49 am

Thor was down, but for sure he wasn't out. His chest felt like it was on fire, but what irked him the most was seemingly how easy it was for Alex to move his hammer. Surely he wasn't worthy. At least not now. "Your power is... Impressive... For a mortal." Thor said as he walked back to Alex, though clearly he was in tremendous physical pain.

Alex floated just a few feet above Thor, but was clearly not amused. "Cracked ribs. But you're Asgardian, you heal quicker. Don't worry Thor, when you lose someone you care about, you'll be angry. You'll do things that you shouldn't. You'll make mistakes. Why? Rage? Frustration? Guilt? All three?" Alex asked. "I'm leaning towards all three. But right now, the only mistake I'm making is that I haven't done this sooner." Alex said and floated down to the ground. Even though Alex was tall, Thor was still a few inches taller than him. "I don't have anything against you Thor. I know who's responsible for this, and I'm going to bring them to justice for their murder." Thor's eyes widened when he mentioned that the people responsible had killed someone.

"These fiends have shed the blood of an innocent?" Then it hit Thor. While he didn't know specifically who died, he knew it was someone Alex loved. Otherwise he wouldn't be throwing a tantrum in the middle of a city and calling out the world's heroes.

"I'm not going to kill anyone. I'm not going to stoop to their level. Defeats the purpose of why I'm here. I want to hurt something that will never heal. The trust that these people have in their heroes. They don't deserve it. You're good Thor. I'm not after you. Which is why I'm not going to stop you from leaving, but on the same ticket, I'm not going to let you stop me. You can walk away, or you can fight me. But given how quick the last time went, and your current injuries. It wouldn't be a fight. Save your time and pride, and leave." Alex said. "I won't stop you."

"No one will die?"

"You have my word. Not a single person will be killed by my hand. If someone does. I will turn myself over to the authorities."

"I will hold you to that." Thor said and flew to the edge of the city as many heroes, both the ones he called out and several others made their appearance.

"Umm... We're fighting the guy who just smashed Thor's face in with his own hammer? Yeah, no. I'm out. I do not get paid enough for this." Spider-man said and swung away.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Thu May 14, 2015 8:04 am

New Neros wrote:
Charmera wrote:-snip

Magneto limped over to a small chair to rest for a moment, Val becoming his crutch as they moved slowly toward it. Val looked back at Lisa as she apologized, and felt swept up in some deep, powerful emotions. Her face twisted, and she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth a slight quiver, her eyes becoming sparkly with mist. It was hard to explain just how much Val wanted to hear those words, to have a friend again, to not have to run and hide all the time. "It's...It'll..." She stammered, her mouth shaking quietly as Magneto took his seat, exhaling deeply as he sat down. "It'll be okay." She finally said.

Max Eisenhardt opened his eyes at the calling from the android. He nodded as he understood Lisa's question, "We'd all like answers, but I can tell you just what I, and we collectively, know. A great cataclysm struck our world, I hesitate to speak on it, but truth must be said without flinching." Magneto quietly said, the man a survivor of the Holocaust and undoubtedly knowing what true carnage is like. "A virus from another world came and infected many of us, the Avengers, X-Men, Justice League, all began a pissing contest with the world at stake over the virus. Many perished from that alone, but we marched on into that chaos in the aftermath. Lisa, our Lisa, was a protector of the world, but her synthetic mind was shattered by the events."

"She didn't see the cruelty that humankind was capable of." Magneto said, the man having first-hand experience of the worst humanity has to offer from his time in Auschwitz. "She disappeared for a while, but soon returned with global ambitions. Swaying thoughts and winning hearts, she took over the world from his chaos and gave it order. Heros and villains alike who survived the cataclysm were subjected to...an implant of sorts to limit their power." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, right at the base of his skull, where his implant had once been. "I ripped my out before it took all of my power away...and left me with a fraction of what I had before."

"Her rule is absolute and unchallenged. Any opposition is sent to a pocket dimension. Frankly, why she hasn't sent us is beyond me. Perhaps we legitimize her rule. Terrorists she calls us." He said, a tight frown on his face, but his look still determined and fierce. "...But I've been called worse."

“It will be okay.” She said to Val. “We’ll make it okay. I promise.” Lisa resolved. She then listened as Magneto explained. She frowned, looking down in shame. How did she do any of this? How could she have gone so… insane with power? How could she have gotten all that power to begin with? How did she managed to conquer the world? She knew she wasn’t that powerful. Even with her Super Lisa form she would have major problems even fighting some of the people. She suspected the Cataclysm had something to do with that…

“This… this is a lot to take in.” She said, frowning. She spoke to everyone this time. She owed them something.

“I want to again apologise for all the pain she has caused you. All of you. I wish I had come to this world sooner, so I could have helped before things got this bad. If you all don’t want me fighting along side you I perfectly understand. I’ll leave now if my presence would cause undue pain.” She then frowned. “But I will not stop fighting her, even if you don’t want me on your side. I won’t rest until this world is back to normal and not under the tyranny of… her.”

There was a brief moment, some of them awkwardly clapped while others ignored her completely. Most gave their attention but weren’t sure how to react. Lisa sighed as she teleported over a seat to sit down in, putting a robotic chin on her hands as she

It was then that a voice came from one of the other rebels. “Sir… there seems to be a video message for us.” He paused. “Source unknown…”
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 14, 2015 8:48 am

Benjamin looked at Alex, a frown on his face.
"I am certain I can take all of your hits, Alex. I don't care if someone dies or not, this city is expensive and I know a guy with investments here. If he was here, he would be furious. Who will pay him back? Or, how about all the other businesses here? This is ridiculous. If you cannot focus your anger and control yourself, you must be stopped. Other heroes may quaver, give in, but I am no hero and I will not. Forget the Justice League, forget the Avengers. I know the Justice League quits to easy anyway, I know first hand. Surrender or you will regret it."

He was standing on the ground, considering he is incapable of flight.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 9:02 am

Pantorrum wrote:Benjamin looked at Alex, a frown on his face.
"I am certain I can take all of your hits, Alex. I don't care if someone dies or not, this city is expensive and I know a guy with investments here. If he was here, he would be furious. Who will pay him back? Or, how about all the other businesses here? This is ridiculous. If you cannot focus your anger and control yourself, you must be stopped. Other heroes may quaver, give in, but I am no hero and I will not. Forget the Justice League, forget the Avengers. I know the Justice League quits to easy anyway, I know first hand. Surrender or you will regret it."

He was standing on the ground, considering he is incapable of flight.

Alex simply rose an eyebrow and using his telepathy he gain from absorbing Nightmare, learning some very interesting things. "I could are less about your investments, Benjamin. Let's put your theories to the test." He said. "You can absorb enough energy to destroy a city?" Alex asked. "Let's see how much you can absorb before you pop." He said and fired a beam, that if not as directed as it was, would destroy a city quite easily. "Survive my 1%, and then I'll gas it all the way up to 5." Alex challenged. "I beat Thor with his own hammer! I knocked out Superman in a single blow! I took the full force of Black Bolt's voice! What chance do you have?"

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 14, 2015 9:08 am

It was not difficult for Benjamin to absorb that amount of energy. He quickly absorbed the beam but did not release any of it.

"I can absorb more than what is needed to destroy a city. I do not know my own upward limit. Fire away."

He stepped a little closer.

Gustav Corp Security Personnel were on helicopters on their way towards Detroit. If they got their in time, they would surround the city with an energy barrier and prepare to use experimental weapons. If Benjamin was going to lose his investment, everyone else would to.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 10:12 am

"Alright. You know what?" Alex said and grabbed him and started flying straight up. "You might be able to survive my blows, but let's see if you can breathe without air like me." Alex said as he quickly ascended into the sky nearing 50,000 feet and climbing fast. There was more than one defeat someone. He had no intentions to actually kill Benjamin, but knocking him out and leaving him in the middle of nowhere sounded like a better idea. "I'm curious though. I can see all those little things you've got coming. Shield generators. They didn't do Galactus much good. Wonder how yours will fare?"

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 14, 2015 11:15 am

Gustov was no fool. He grabbed Alex's wrist, and exerted all of his energy on him. Every single joule of energy he had absorbed, enough to destroy an entire city, entered into Kilian's wrist and only his wrist. The overwhelming force would hopefully cause him to drop him. If that was the case, the fall would not do any damage. He would absorb all of the kinetic energy from the fall.
"We have other experimental weapons, you know."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 11:38 am

Pantorrum wrote:Gustov was no fool. He grabbed Alex's wrist, and exerted all of his energy on him. Every single joule of energy he had absorbed, enough to destroy an entire city, entered into Kilian's wrist and only his wrist. The overwhelming force would hopefully cause him to drop him. If that was the case, the fall would not do any damage. He would absorb all of the kinetic energy from the fall.
"We have other experimental weapons, you know."

Alex did indeed stagger and in fact it disintegrated his wrist, which left a bright yellow glowing substance leaking from his hand rather than blood. Alex watched as Benjamin hurdled to the ground. "I have two hands smart guy." He said and flew down after him and grabbed him before he hit the ground. "Galactus told me that he had to use actual effort to stop me. I don't think any of your lack luster human weapon can do more than irritate me further. And you're lucky that hand will grow back or I would have just thrown you to Jupiter." He said as he then continued his ascension. "Tell them to leave, and I won't show you what the moon looks like."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 14, 2015 11:46 am

"Why, are you scared? Besides, how can I tell them to leave if you have me here? I would, but I don't have the capability if I am here."
he showed him his phone from his pocket.
"No signal up here, sorry."
From his utility belt he pulled the pins on all of his grenades, and in a few seconds they all detonated. All 9 of them. Alex would feel nothing, as all the energy was absorbed by Benjamin.
"Now, lets see if I have enough. I have a whole lot of Kinetic Energy now!" He tapped hi wrist holding him, and released all if the energy he possessed. It was the last trick up his sleeve, besides his pistol and a knife. If this didn't rip his hand off, he would be unable to do anything else to get free unless Alex was vulnerable to bullets and knives.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 12:00 pm

Pantorrum wrote:"Why, are you scared? Besides, how can I tell them to leave if you have me here? I would, but I don't have the capability if I am here."
he showed him his phone from his pocket.
"No signal up here, sorry."
From his utility belt he pulled the pins on all of his grenades, and in a few seconds they all detonated. All 9 of them. Alex would feel nothing, as all the energy was absorbed by Benjamin.
"Now, lets see if I have enough. I have a whole lot of Kinetic Energy now!" He tapped hi wrist holding him, and released all if the energy he possessed. It was the last trick up his sleeve, besides his pistol and a knife. If this didn't rip his hand off, he would be unable to do anything else to get free unless Alex was vulnerable to bullets and knives.

"Scared? No. I'm not here to kill anyone." Alex's wrist shook a bit, shattering some of the bones, but otherwise remained intact. But he stopped. "You're out of tricks." He said and then showed him the other hand that previously was blown off, had fully healed. "Surrender. Or you lose consciousness. You're not one of my targets. But the blue area of the moon should be enough to hold you at least for a few hours. Can't imagine you'd get any better reception up there."

As he was talking, a blast of cosmic energy struck his back. Alex turned to see the Silver Surfer. "Human. I once stood by you as you tried to stop Nightmare. You were an honorable man, risking you life for others. And now you're throwing a tantrum like a spoiled-" Alex interrupted him by blasting him with beams from his eyes that knocked him off his board. Of course the surfer could fly without it, but he actually felt the beams Alex ht him with.

"That was the warning shot. Next one won't be so nice."

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Thu May 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Benjamin was disatisfied.
"Don't you want me to call my army off? We have experimental weapons I dont even know about. Weapons to destroy cities without any nuclear force. EMP weapons are in the works to shut down a continent the size of Australia. We are working on a new era of WMD's and I do not want to make them use one if I don't have to. I will agree to a deal. Once you get your revenge, I want my investment fully refunded by whoever has to do it. If you agree to that, I will stay out of your way. Just let me down and I will call my men and turn them around."
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 1:59 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Benjamin was disatisfied.
"Don't you want me to call my army off? We have experimental weapons I dont even know about. Weapons to destroy cities without any nuclear force. EMP weapons are in the works to shut down a continent the size of Australia. We are working on a new era of WMD's and I do not want to make them use one if I don't have to. I will agree to a deal. Once you get your revenge, I want my investment fully refunded by whoever has to do it. If you agree to that, I will stay out of your way. Just let me down and I will call my men and turn them around."

"You know what? That sounds like a personal problem and I no longer have any patience left to deal with you. Bye." And with that Alex threw Benjamin as hard as he could along the horizon. He knew Benjamin would be fine. Absorbing kinetic energy was his ability. Then The Surfer blasted Alec yet again, but this time with a far more intense beam. When the smoke cleared all that happened was that Alex looked annoyed. "Are you done yet?" He asked and rose an eyebrow.

"Um... I believe I am." Surfer said and Alex went back to floating down. Surfer had an idea. It wasn't a smart one, but Alex seemed about as far away from listening to reason as one could be. He had his board fly at half the speed of light and smacked Alex in the back of the head. It was like the moon smacked him full force. Of course this sent Alex to the ground with a bruise on the back of his head along with being slightly dazed. Surfer then tried to finish the job by launching his board at Alex again, but this time Alex caught it.

"And here I thought you were done." He said and with a grunt he ripped the board in halves, and then into quarters before tossing it aside. Surfer could reform the board at anytime, and Alex knew that, it was more for Alex's benefit. Intimidation. "You want a power contest Surfer?! I'll show you power that even Galactus fears!" He said as Energy cracked from his hands and his eyes went red. Alex then shot behind Surfer, who turned around so see Alex smack him with a right hook, then a left hook, foolwed by Alex grabbing his head with both of his hands and then slammed his head into the concrete with enough force that the entire city shook.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu May 14, 2015 2:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:- Snip -

As Alex launched an assault on the Herald of Galactus, Asumar and Kazuko were both shocked and surprised, they believed that Alex was a Hero who defended the people no matter the cost, not an avenger that was hellbent on forcing the hands of other Superheroes, Kazuko turned to his brother "We've been waiting for far too long now, we've got to deal with Alex now." Kazuko said, his Light Blue aura surrounding him as he began to power up, ready to use all of his power if it was necessary to knock Alex back into place, although he wished not to harm a friend of Kilian, but Alex was nonetheless causing too much of a problem for almost everyone.

Asumar, who looked up to Kilian smiled sinisterly, a brief red flash appearing on his eyes as he began to power up. Asumar chuckled as he took a step forward, his aura causing the building he stood on to crack, a small spark of purple-ish energy "I couldn't agree with you more brother!" Asumar exclaimed, flying at full speed towards Alex, launching a large barrage of energy towards the Golden Guardian, refusing to hold anything back as he bombarded Alexander with torrents of seemingly endless energy blasts.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 3:11 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

As Alex launched an assault on the Herald of Galactus, Asumar and Kazuko were both shocked and surprised, they believed that Alex was a Hero who defended the people no matter the cost, not an avenger that was hellbent on forcing the hands of other Superheroes, Kazuko turned to his brother "We've been waiting for far too long now, we've got to deal with Alex now." Kazuko said, his Light Blue aura surrounding him as he began to power up, ready to use all of his power if it was necessary to knock Alex back into place, although he wished not to harm a friend of Kilian, but Alex was nonetheless causing too much of a problem for almost everyone.

Asumar, who looked up to Kilian smiled sinisterly, a brief red flash appearing on his eyes as he began to power up. Asumar chuckled as he took a step forward, his aura causing the building he stood on to crack, a small spark of purple-ish energy "I couldn't agree with you more brother!" Asumar exclaimed, flying at full speed towards Alex, launching a large barrage of energy towards the Golden Guardian, refusing to hold anything back as he bombarded Alexander with torrents of seemingly endless energy blasts.

"What now?" He asked and shook the rocks off his hands from when he smashed the Surfer into the crust and was bombarded by energy blasts. Alex began to take steps into where the blasts were coming from until he got straight in front of Asumar with a very annoyed look on his face. He then smiled as black tendrils came from his back attempting to constrict the two brothers. "I've fought beings that could wipe your entire species out with a thought. I've beaten heralds of Galactus with nothing more than my bare hands. Tell me halflings. What makes you think you pose anything more than an annoyance?" He tone noticeable darker, but at the same time playful and condescending. His eyes were now blood red and his costume was losing it's bright golden color, only to be replaced by a black version.

What happened to Alex, when he fused his Consciousness with Nightmare, he completed the holes in his genome, but was his sanity was slipping away with each passing moment. He was no longer the Golden Guardian. He was the Dark Sentry.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 pm

While Kazuko erected an extremely durable energy barrier around himself, while Asumar started dodging the black tendrils with surprising ease, something was very wrong here, Asumar's energy wasn't as pure as it was before, it had been tainted by a remote source, a source of extremely dark malice. Asumar began to speak "To entirely wipe our species out, you would have to destroy both the Human Race and the Celestial Race, otherwise our numbers will continue to thrive, and I doubt that you will be able to wipe out my father and Alastir, their powers are far above ours!" Asumar chuckled as he summoned multiple arm-like appendages composed entirely of his own self created constructs which were further bolstered with the Golden Lantern Ring. Asumar then proceeded to raise his arm in the air, a simple Golden Orb forming atop his palm, which started to rapidly expand.

Kazuko looked on through his barrier, he could sense the instability within Asumar's Spirit, a dark force had broken in and began to slowly corrupt him with an evil energy that could only be matched with the old hatred towards Kazuko himself, and yet this energy was strangely familiar but Kazuko was thrown out of his thought process when Asumar fired forth a torrent of energy up into the air, reaching up to the stratosphere before it began to rain back down once more. The Masaki then proceeded to transform into his Celestial Transformation, assisted with his Golden Lantern in order to indefinitely sustain it, Asumar smiled as he then fired a volley of Energy spheres in random directions, but all poised towards Alex, followed by this, Asumar had set a time limit on when it would strike, the then proceeded to launch yet another barrage of Energy Spheres directly towards Alex, and as these attacks reached a certain range, they all struck Alex at the same time.

Asumar smiled sinisterly as the negative energy within started to become far more prevalent, a purplish-goldish aura started to form around his body, working in conjunction with the Golden Lantern Ring, unleashing the passive emotions of Asumar's pride for the Human-Celestial Race and actually using the emotions of pride to empower the Golden Lantern Ring. The Negative Energy was now starting to utilize the function of the Lantern Ring Asumar wore, knowing that it was empowered by Pride, whatever this source was that was controlling the negative energy knew the inner workings of Asumar and his powers as well as the Lantern Ring he wore, the Red Hue in Asumar's eyes started to intensify rapidly, showing that the Negative Energy had established a decent sized foothold but was stopped by Asumar's feelings of pride as he believe that he couldn't be controlled by anything, not even the Negative Energy within his body, but it was starting to take a heavy toll on the Masaki's sanity however "This energy feels like nothing I've ever felt before, to hold this much power, It's amazing!!!" Asumar chuckled as he looked down to his hands.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Thu May 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Ulans ship was now in the realm of Asgard, drifting nicely outside of its borders. His ship was in sentry mode with shields up and all systems active.
"The beatuy of Asgard. These are good people amd I hope they will work with me. Red Comet, go as far from here as possible. I will contact you when needed."
He descended onto the bridge leading to the bifrost.
"Now, lets see how fast I can find Odin. I may not be a fast as Kilian or Alex, but I am fast enough. He raced through Asgard as fast as the eye could see. It was not long until he found the throne room of Odin, and entered quickly. He bowed before Oden.
"Odin, King of Asgard. I have come of just and noble causes. I seek to make a fair arrangement with you."

The Allfather sat proudly on his throne, Gungnir in his hand. Looking at Ulan suspiciously, he said, "Very well. I will hear thy request. What is it that brings you before the Allfather?" he asked. This Kree had raced through his realm with a speed that hinted at insolence. Nevertheless, he would hear him. If his arrangement suited Odin poorly, then the Kree would grow to regret it.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu May 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Alex emerged from the barrage of attacks in a new form. "Such pitiful insects. Running around, fighting. You're nothing to me. I could snuff out your lives with a flick of my wrist." He said and the tendrils attacking them grew enormously in strength, each one capable of tearing apart Adamantium like it were tissue, to make matters worse, to those who could sense energy levels, Alex's would appear to be limitless and growing by the second. "I finally see it... I finally understand what I am... I am not the Golden Guardian. I am not Nightmare. They were two halves to a whole. Darkness and light. I am both." Alex said. "And I will crush all who will stop me. Not that you really ever had a chance. I've seen your histories. Loss after loss. You came to Earth filled with pride and arrogance. Only to be stepped on and broken. Locked away and humiliated. The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Kilian was watching this unfold and quickly pulled out his communication device to call Richards. "Yeah... Now he's spouting crazy and he turned black. Not like human black, like... Actual void of space black and is doing things you would only see in a Japanese porno. Tell you know who to... Um. You know what."

"Do you really think this is a good idea, Alex?" Reed asked. "He's just a boy. And we all know..."

"Reed, he's my son, I know he's mad at me because I don't let him use his powers. But... I don't think we have a gun bigger than him."

Reed sighed. "Alright. He's watching now through the micro cameras. Get ready. Though we might just be trading one monster for another."

"Maybe, him being mad at me doesn't help, but... Yeah. I don't know what to say other than possibly prayers to God. Cause right now, this is freaking me out." Kilian said and sighed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse