NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3546
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Monfrox wrote:No wonder everyone hates Mondays...I cause them.

*evil laugh* I am the source of all your discontent on this day.


Mondays are numbered.

I'm sorry.

Night, Gio, Swith!
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Goodnight Gio!

Swithers, the ad is back. You fennec-y one, you.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12084
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:
What's wrong with body pillows?

Have you seen it?
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=swith_witherward/detail=factbook/id=41717


Swith my nation must have these!
How long will it take to make 150 million?
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33807
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Monfrox wrote:No wonder everyone hates Mondays...I cause them.

*evil laugh* I am the source of all your discontent on this day.


Mondays are numbered.

I'm sorry.

Night, Gio, Swith!

WERE IT SO EASY!

I'll be back next week, too. And the next week....and the next week....and the next week....and the next week....and the next week....etc. etc.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3546
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:
Mon jours est numérotée.

I'm sorry.

Night, Gio, Swith!

WERE IT SO EASY!

I'll be back next week, too. And the next week....and the next week....and the next week....and the next week....and the next week....etc. etc.


Somehow I read that as "And the next flag."
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33807
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Zarkanians wrote:
Monfrox wrote:WERE IT SO EASY!

I'll be back next week, too. And the next week....and the next week....and the next week....and the next week....and the next week....etc. etc.


Somehow I read that as "And the next flag."

Return to your abode, sir. Thou hast imbibed alcohol and are intoxicated.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3546
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Zarkanians wrote:
Somehow I read that as "And the next flag."

Return to your abode, sir. Thou hast imbibed alcohol and are intoxicated.


Five days, my friend; five days. I'm probably just pain-sleepy.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30350
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Have you seen it?
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=swith_witherward/detail=factbook/id=41717


Swith my nation must have these!
How long will it take to make 150 million?

About two months. One month to grow in a vat and a second month to weed out the organic body pillows that are prone to eating their owners.
★ Retired Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33807
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Swith my nation must have these!
How long will it take to make 150 million?

About two months. One month to grow in a vat and a second month to weed out the organic body pillows that are prone to eating their owners.

Image
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30350
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Do you hear that sound? It's the helicopter bringing in my fresh bed.

Image


Hmmm. I wonder how many people remember that one? I couldn't find my rhino link. Ah well.

Goodnight PL.
★ Retired Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 pm

*laughs* I do.

Goodnight Swithers. I'll be in IRC in a sec.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33807
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Night Swith.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The Carlisle
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10018
Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Carlisle » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Night everyone.
Call me Carly
Gayism enabler
Trans Girl
Radical Anti-Radical Feminist Feminist
S.W.I.F: Sex Worker Inclusionary Feminist.

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Goodnight Carly.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33807
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Image
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Motoneuron
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am

Hey all, NA told me a bunch about this RP so I figured I'd give it a try. In the past I've mostly been in more casual RPs than this but I'm hoping to get the hang of it. Hopefully you accept my application.

Your NS Nation's Nickname:Motoneuron

Character Name: Ki'Rek

Character Gender:male

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):alien from Nu'Lo, an alien planet that orbits a dark sun.

Character Physical Description (height, weight, apparent age, actual age):Varies, around 7 feet at start, varies, around 200 lbs at start, varies, around 30 at the start,100~ || He starts as a bipedal insectlike humanoid, with a purple and red exoskeleton, claws on his hands and feet and powerful jaws. He also has insectiod wings on his back to facilitate short distance, low altitude flight.

URL to Character Picture, if any:n/a

(12 points to spend, no single power over 8. FLAWS must be applied to characters with powers)
Physical Attributes (if any above normal mortal human): Ability to make changes to his body, this is not just changes in appearance but changes in structure. The more drastic the change, the longer it will take and the longer it will take to recover. Small superficial changes could be accomplished in minutes whereas complete overhauls could take well over a week. Large changes will also leave him very impaired during the transformation and for a while after. His modified body parts can give him superhuman abilities but adding more abilities on will cause his current ones to degrade or disappear. Note that these abilities will not allow him to mimic or take on magical abilities, only ones that naturally come from the changed physiology.

Character Unique Skills(if any):He is quite good at observing the people and world around him and making plans based on it.

Character Powers (if any):Body Manipulation (4) [from http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Manipulation]
Bio-Augmentation (5) [from http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bio-Augmentation] (see above for more details)

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:Making use of his transformation powers will greatly weaken him

Character Background/Biography:Born in a dark alien world orbiting a dark sun, he was raised with the sole purpose of using his talents of subterfuge and adaptability to assist in their domination. After multiple conquests he began to question why, why was the domination of these people who did nothing to them so important? Why didn't they use these resources to make a better life for everyone? After openly questioning the leadership, his death was ordered and he had to quickly flee. He managed to escape but found himself alone and near starving in unfamiliar space. He decided to land on a nearby populated planet in hopes of food, mercy and a new start.

Why the character is in Bielefeld/Occupation:He has landed after faking his death and fleeing his people in order to make a new life for himself

URL to Apartment Picture:n/a

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: Ki'Rek is an alien from a dark world who is talented in observation, planning and adaptation. He used his powers of transformation to cause great harm until the ruthless leadership forced him into hiding after he showed mercy and disobedience.
<3 Loving Mate of New Aksarben<3

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33955
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 am

Hey, Moto. Good to see you 'round these parts finally. :p Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.

*offers penguin*
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5506
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Hey, Moto. Good to see you 'round these parts finally. :p Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.

*offers penguin*

Yes, we were wondering when the grand arrival would be!

*offers a wolf cub 'o winter as well*
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33807
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 am

I'm going to bed. Night.

*goes to room and locks door out of habit from other threads and falls asleep*
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3546
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 am

Evening, Moto!
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

User avatar
Motoneuron
Attaché
 
Posts: 94
Founded: Dec 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Motoneuron » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Hey, Moto. Good to see you 'round these parts finally. :p Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.

*offers penguin*
*accepts penguin and wears as hat*

Thank you ^^

Erucia wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Hey, Moto. Good to see you 'round these parts finally. :p Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.

*offers penguin*

Yes, we were wondering when the grand arrival would be!

*offers a wolf cub 'o winter as well*
*stacks the wolf cub on the penguin*

Thank you too. Look forward to playing with everyone hopefully
<3 Loving Mate of New Aksarben<3

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31344
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 am

Morning, everyone. I'll respond to Cer after my shower.

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3546
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:42 am

Sorry that took so long. Shouldn't have.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

User avatar
Morlodania
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8554
Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 am

Morning/afternoon, everyone.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

User avatar
Zarkanians
Senator
 
Posts: 3546
Founded: Sep 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarkanians » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am

Morlodania wrote:Morning/afternoon, everyone.


Morning, Morlodania!

Oh my god, that is so fun to say. I'm just sitting here, repeating that to myself. Beautiful rhythm, and the sound of the syllables is so perfect.
Thought and Memory each morning fly
Over the vast earth:
Thought, I fear, may fail to return,
But I fear more for Memory.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: New Rnclave

Advertisement

Remove ads