Monfrox wrote:No wonder everyone hates Mondays...I cause them.
*evil laugh* I am the source of all your discontent on this day.
Mondays are numbered.
I'm sorry.
Night, Gio, Swith!
Advertisement

by Zarkanians » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:09 pm
Monfrox wrote:No wonder everyone hates Mondays...I cause them.
*evil laugh* I am the source of all your discontent on this day.

by Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:10 pm

by Primordial Luxa » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.
Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...
P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

by Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:12 pm
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

by Zarkanians » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

by Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:25 pm
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

by Zarkanians » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:29 pm
by Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:29 pm
★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

by Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.
by Swith Witherward » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

★ Madhouse ★
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities
and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

by Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:34 pm

by Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:38 pm
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

by The Carlisle » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:48 pm

by Tiltjuice » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:49 pm

by Monfrox » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

by Motoneuron » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:06 am

by Tiltjuice » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:09 am
Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.
by Erucia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 am
Tiltjuice wrote:Hey, Moto. Good to see you 'round these parts finally.Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.
*offers penguin*
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN PeacekeepingI wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

by Monfrox » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 am
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

by Zarkanians » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 am

by Motoneuron » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:29 am
*accepts penguin and wears as hat*Tiltjuice wrote:Hey, Moto. Good to see you 'round these parts finally.Cer or Swith will take a look at it tomorrow. Final say is Cer's.
*offers penguin*
*stacks the wolf cub on the penguin*


by Zarkanians » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:42 am
by Morlodania » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 am
Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

by Zarkanians » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:10 am
Morlodania wrote:Morning/afternoon, everyone.
Advertisement
Return to Portal to the Multiverse
Users browsing this forum: Newwe Zion, Shacklefold, The Empire of Tau
Advertisement