(continued from previous episode)
Kate and Rachel: What?!
Luis: We said we're cutting you off.
Rachel: You're not the electrical company.
Julie: That's not what we mean.
Kate: Well, you're not the gas company.
Aaron: Still not what we mean. Although I wish we were.
Mark: We're cutting you off from our group of friends. And I'm breaking up with you, Kate.
(Kate slowly walks up to Mark and gets in his face)
Kate: If you think you can just say to me we're breaking up, you're wrong. You can't just do that.
Mark: I just did.
Aaron: OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
(Luis punches Aaron in the arm)
Rachel: Who are you going to replace us with?
Luis: Stephen Cayley and Rebecca.
Kate: Fine. Let's go, Rach. Stuff these guys.
(Kate and Rachel leave)
(in Kate's car)
(Kate is driving and Rachel is in the passenger seat)
Kate: What bitches.
Rachel: I know, right?
Kate: I gave them advice, I bought them food, I paid some of their bills...
Rachel: I read their minds...
Kate: So did you see that brand new shop, uh... Kiki Kini?
Rachel: I bought one of their bags, see?
Kate: Looks nice.
Rachel: Yeah, much better than those four traitors.
Kate: I still can't believe they could do such a thing.
Rachel: Hands on the wheel, Kate.
Kate: Sorry.
Rachel: It's OK.
Kate: I mean, it's unbelievable. All the nice things we have done-
Rachel: Hands on the wheel!
Kate: Come on, Rach. It's not like-
(Kate looks at the road)
(Another car approaches)
(Kate and Rachel scream)
















