*at Kate and Rachel's apartment*
(two delivery men bring flat screen TV into apartment)
Julie: Right there, boys.
Alicia: Are you sure it's the same one?
Julie: Looks identical.
(Julie's phone starts to ring)
(Julie answers phone)
Julie: Who's this?
(Kate and Mark outside Rachel's car)
Kate: It's Kate.
Julie: What's wrong? Are you on the plane yet?
Kate: No, there was an accident on the bridge.
Julie: Why'd you go on the bridge then if there was an accident?
Kate: (to Mark) At least Luis isn't right here.
Julie: So, why'd you call?
Kate: We need you to come pick us up to take us to the airport. We've only got one hour left till our flight leaves.
Julie: How many inches is your TV?
Kate: 42". Why?
Julie: Just asking.
(Julie grabs tape measure and measures TV)
Julie: Hey, delivery man! How many inches is this TV?
Delivery man 1: Four.
Delivery man 2: Ty.
DM1: Eight.
DM2: Inches.
Julie: Kill me. Kill me now.
Alicia: I can be of some help.
(Kate and Mark's location)
Mark: So?
Kate: She's coming.
Mark: Wanna play Travel Scrabble while we're waiting?
Kate: No. We gotta stop them arguing.
(Mark and Kate walk to the car)
Kate: Aaron! Luis! Rachel!
(Aaron, Luis and Rachel stop arguing and look at Kate and Mark)
Kate: That was easy.
Mark: Listen, Julie is on her way to pick us up so we can go to the airport.
Rachel: Who's Julie?
Aaron: Yeah, who's Julie?
*at Kate and Rachel's apartment*
Julie: I have to go pick up some of my friends. I need to go now, Alicia.
Alicia: Can I come with you?
Julie: No. Sit down and watch TV. NOW!
(Alicia runs to sofa and turns on TV)
Julie: Good girl. (under breath) Crap-weasel.
*at the bridge*
(The five sitting on the grass playing Travel Scrabble)
Aaron: Fish. Five points! Apox, baby!
Luis: I don't like this game.
Aaron: Come on, it's fun!
Mark: I agree with Aaron. It's actually a great game. Apox, baby!
(Julie's car arrives then Julie gets out of her car)
Julie: Hey, guys!
Luis, Rachel, Mark, Kate and Aaron: Julie!
Julie: Need to get to the airport?
(I'm really busy sorry)












