NATION

PASSWORD

12th World Cup of Hockey [RP/Roster/Scores] - finito

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Quintessence of Dust
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

12th World Cup of Hockey [RP/Roster/Scores] - finito

Postby Quintessence of Dust » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:39 am

Welcome to Quintessence of Dust!

This is the 12th edition of the World Cup of Hockey, the international community's premier international ice hockey competition. It is the second time Quintessence of Dust has hosted the competition: the 11th WCoH was also held here, which saw Cassadaigua win their first title.

This post contains some information about the tournament, but you should probably re-check this at a couple of points, as there will be significant edits.

If you are not participating in the tournament or you wish to make an out of character comment, please confine this to this thread or contact Quintessence of Dust by telegram. If you have not yet signed up and would like to, there is still time. The cutoff for signups is Friday 4 at 1200 UTC: to signup, you must post in this thread.

Posting your team

It is a good idea to post a team roster as soon as you can. This roster is a list of players on your team. A very basic roster is simply a list of your players. If you want to give your opponents more information, you could include:
- managers and coaching staff;
- which domestic clubs your players play for;
- a picture of your kit (appropriately cropped);
- mini bios of your players such as age, size, goals in domestic competition, previous WCoH experience;
- info about your team and ice hockey in your country.

Please note: posting a roster should not considered a chore. There is RP bonus available for good rosters (reduced if it is a copy/paste of previous entries) and providing more information about your team will help make other players' RPing more interactive.

As examples, here are the rosters of the four semifinalists from the 11th World Cup of Hockey, which show a range of styles and levels of detail: Sarzonia · Cassadaigua · Newmanistan · Dancougar.

Your roster should also contain any important information for your opponents. In particular, you should specify your RP permissions. This is an indication of the liberties opponents may take when roleplaying games or reacting to roleplays about your team. A permissions box should like something like this:

If my opponent RPs first, they may:

Choose my scorers: Y/N
Penalise my players: Y/N
Eject my players: Y/N
Injure my players: Y/N
Godmod scoring: Y/N
Godmod injuries: Y/N
Godmod other events: Y/N

To "godmod" is, in sports roleplaying terms, generally considered to make up something extremely unlikely or fantastical. This could range from having your goaltender score an unassisted hat trick, to having your god of thunder smite the opponents' left wing.

Other common RP permissions include whether or not your players get into fights, and which lines/powerplay units your players are assigned to. Your opponents will also have posted RP permissions and you must adhere to them.

Your roster should also specify your style modifier. This is an integer between -5 and +5 that shows how attacking your team is. A +5 team is very attacking, and should in theory score and concede many goals. A -5 is a very defensive team and should see few goals at either end. There is no inherent advantage to any style modifier, and goals for/goals against will not be used as determinants in tiebreakers.

Roleplaying

There is a daily RP bonus. All roleplays posted within the cycle will be counted together; in theory, one high quality bonus earns a higher bonus than a couple of iffy ones. The RP bonus increases the chances of your team winning; as always, RP does not guarantee results. However, teams - even unranked ones - that RPed consistently did better during WCoH11, and all four semifinalists had posted RPs throughout the competition. As well as all that, World Cup of Hockey roleplaying can be a lot of fun.

There are many different ways to roleplay. You can look over the WCoH11 thread for a general sense. RPs have included narrative stories, blog posts by team members or fans, news articles, match reports, or player profiles. Your RPs do not have to focus on the match itself: they could discuss the culture of ice hockey in your country, an injury to a player, an off-the-ice incident, or your experiences of being in Quintessence of Dust.

Additionally, the tournament is being sponsored by the Moo Maid Milk Conglomerate; food, in particular dairy products, is one theme of the competition. I will post information about Quintessence of Dust and the cities your teams will be in, but you are welcome to ask for additional information (particularly as my Wiki pages are rather out of date).

Rules

(The following does not actually reflect any change in scorination, but if you're interested in that sort of thing can be mentioned in RPs.)

The previous World Cup of Hockey saw a few conflicts between Quintessence of Dust's standard domestic ice hockey rules and international standards. In an effort to fortify their chances of winning an Olympic hosting bid in the future, the QHF has now changed several of Quintessence of Dust's rules to comply with international standards.

Group stage games may end in a tie. Playoff games will go to sudden death overtime in the event of a tie, followed by a shootout if necessary.

There is no goalkeeper trapezoid on Quodite rinks. Some international observers believe Quodite referees assess obstruction penalties less severely than their international counterparts. Cross-checking is not an automatic penalty in the HHL, though referees have been asked to give out minors during this tournament after complaints last time. Large numbers of Quodite players routinely test positive for amphetamines and the QHF does little to address this situation.

Group draw

Motor Group (Kynythin)

Toyur (9)
Western Cuba
Euroslavia (18)
Sarzonia (3)
Krytenia
Tretskivucia

Cuboid Group (High Jessieville)

Estresse Intenso (23)
Taeshan (6)
Cosumar
Gordonisia
Quintessence of Dust (20)
Newmanistan (8)

Bracket Group (Toonmar)

The Fanboyists (12)
Septentrionia (15)
Kelssek (5)
Tarrentum
Virabia (24)
Canamla

Fork Group (Greschmeier)

Sorthern Northland (14)
Shofercia
Valanora (4)
Eizen (19)
Antarctistan
Mantwenic (25)

Teapot Group (Joeport)

Tyrrin
Albundania
Churchma
Plutoni (2)
Sibirsky (16)
Tocrowkia (10)

Impressionist Group (New Cleethorpes)

Cassadaigua (1)
Secristan (16)
South Norwega
Silver Beach
The Babbage Islands (13)
Ad'ihan (22)

Architect Group (Dareb)

Mohawk Clans
Qazox (7)
Tutlingburg
Delaclava (11)
Teinohikira
Toiletdonia (21)

Schedule

RP cutoff is at Monday 7 June at 1000 UTC.

Monday 7: 1v2 3v4 5v6
Tuesday 8: 1v3 2v5 4v6
Wednesday 9: 1v4 2v6 3v5
Thursday 10: 1v5 2v4 3v6
Friday 11: 1v6 2v3 4v5
Saturday 12: 1v2 3v4 5v6
Sunday 13: 1v3 2v5 4v6
Monday 14: 1v4 2v6 3v5
Tuesday 15: 1v5 2v4 3v6
Wednesday 16: 1v6 2v3 4v5

The top two teams from each group advance to the playoffs. The four third place teams with the best overall record play a seeded play-in round (1v4 2v3); the winners join the other 14 teams in the playoffs. From there on, it is a single elimination bracket to the final in Kynythin.

17 June - Play-in round

A - Euroslavia v Sibirsky
B - Taeshan v The Babbage Islands

18 June - Round of 16

1 - Plutoni v Taeshan
2 - Cassadaigua v Sibirsky
3 - Newmanistan v Secristan
4 - Valanora v Sorthern Northland
5 - Kelssek v Qazox
6 - Toyur v Quintessence of Dust
7 - Teinohikira v Tocrowkia
8 - Sarzonia v The Fanboyists

19 June - Quarterfinals

α - Plutoni v The Fanboyists @ The National Stadium of Sports, Highmark City
β - Cassadaigua v Tocrowkia @ The Eli F. Baker Memorial Arena, Zyarn
γ - Newmanistan v Toyur @ Hljómalind, New Cleethorpes
δ - Valanora v Kelssek @ The Teapot Dome, Joeport

20 June - Semifinals

>_> - Plutoni v Valanora @ The Northern Astrodome, Greschmeier
<_< - Cassadaigua v Toyur @ Bracket Park, Toonmar

21 June - Finals

Final - Plutoni v Toyur @ Finntasia, Kynythin
3PPO - Valanora v Cassadaigua @ Cuboid Square, High Jessieville
Last edited by Quintessence of Dust on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 am, edited 44 times in total.
The fight is long and tough, but together, we can make it. -- José Carlos Mariátegui

Two kinds of pork in one soup? Bring it on. -- Christina Hendricks

Toiletdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Toiletdonia » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 am

Hockey
Goalie
1- Karrish Jukiol AGE: 27
Toiletdonian born and breed. He hates your guts. Remember that as he saves it. Your shot. Your not very good anyway so please go away or he'll kill you but he is good. That is the point he is patriotic but in the Toiletdonian way which means he want to shoot his leader and lie on his lawn naked all day instead of working.

7- Keal Opama AGE: 21
He's young and good at riots. He has already served 2 weeks in jail for riots okay.

11- Linos Marrata AGE: 12,520,911 (He’s an immortal)
Old like really old. So old he is young! No wait no.

Defence
2- Tiop Mukin AGE: 22
He is the best defender. He has broken his leg 10 time by the time he was 10. Now he has broken it another 20 odd times by now so watch out he has brittle legs.

3- Linko Karros AGE: 29
Cleaver. And he hard. He has killed 6 wombats and one hamster. He can knock you down using his frightening knowledge of Algebra. He'll get you to. I don't think he has a chance seeing as he can't skate. But he can think that's why he's captain.

5- Yuin Karronto AGE: 31
Fat and you know it. About twice as wide as the goal and he weighs 25 stone so fear him sitting on you. He won't give you a chance and has sat on a hedgehog before and here is the hedgehog:
He is to nicer guys to hurt anyone. But a human maybe.

8- Lop Carrish AGE: 15
Young.

Attack
4- Lios Karrmen AGE: 19
One of the Youngest but best attacker in Toiletdonia he could win this on his own and the fans love him.

6- Kio Qoup AGE: 35
He is the oldest attacker but one of the best it is a young team.

9- Lerr Inos AGE: 24
He isn't young nor old. But he can shove a puck in a goal and not give a damn. Cool controlled apart from when he falls on his butt. He gets real mad then he then kills! kills! kills! kills!

10- Pos Numin AGE: 14
Young, young really young. Only 14 but children are as good as adults and that is that. We should kick ass of adults. DOWN WITH THE FASCIST REGIME! Wait that is what I say when I'm out of the internet cafe sorry.

Choose my scorers: Y
Penalise my players: Y
Eject my players: Y only 2
Injure my players: Y nothing life ending
Godmod scoring: Y
Godmod injuries: Y no more than 1 career ending injuries.
Godmod other events: Y no killing

Style modifier: +2

"Well good luck us."

"Yeah."

"We suck."

"Course we do."

"We can still win this!"

"YEAH!"

"YEAH!"

"YEAH!"

"YEAH!"

"So what do we need to do?"

"We need to try hard!"

"How!"

"We suck!"

"I know that is why I ask how."

"We train hard."

"Okay!"
Last edited by Toiletdonia on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trust member in Taltos industry!
10th December 2009-10th December 2010!
I do weddings! And I'm probably official as well!
I'm English and not very proud of it!
Writer Emeritus of F7's most Godawful play. Thanks for the title Nana.
Astronaut
Finance manager
Hallucinater
Trust member in Taltos industry
Priest
Jalanat wrote:Or like that time I misheard something my mom said about the rain and I thought that rain was made of dirty goats for 5 months.

Jalanat wrote:I hope you weren't trying to call me a reindeer, we mooselike are a hundred times better than the reindeerlike. Stupid reindeers. Oh, look at me, I am a reindeer, look at my not so big antlers which look ugly compared to mooses, oooh look at me, I am a reindeer, I am flying in the sky pulling a fat man in red clothes in a sled.

Tarrentum
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarrentum » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Tarrentum Falcons

The Tarrentum Sports Committee, alongside the Tarrentum National Hockey Committee and Tarrentum Professional Hockey League, announce the National Hockey Team roster, starting lines and pertinent information for the Falcons World Cup of Hockey debut. Supreme President Cesare Italiana personally announced all members of the national hockey team earlier today at a Press Conference at Dedengon Life Insurance Sportplex, home to the 2010 PHL Greatness Cup Champions, the Krozuy Commanders.

*First and Last Name (Uni #), Age, HT, WT, S/C; Hometown; PHL Team
**Starting Goaltender in Bold; 1st Line in Bold

Goaltenders
Treppi Sama ASST. CAPTAIN (39), 30, 6-2, 185, L; Upper Didi, Napole; Krozuy Commanders – Sama recently helped lead the Krozuy Commanders to win the 2010 PHL Greatness Cup. Along the way Sama gave up 75 goals in 70 games (out of an 80 game season) he also picked up some hardware including the E.S.P. Borgia Award for Post-season MVP and the Briccenza Award for the PHL’s best goaltender. Sama is masterful on the ice and prefers the traditional crouch position as opposed to the increasingly popular Butterfly.

Illio Reddando (29), 33, 6-1, 223, R; Pullo, Krozile; Trumboi Chariots – Reddando helped the Chariots reach the Greatness Cup Playoffs last year and started a league-leading 76 games. Reddando is quick with his feet but his strategic thinking leaves a little to be desired.

Aio Fierren (30), 26, 5-11, 201, L; Yui, Krozile; Garatia Snowhounds – Fierren started his first year in the PHL in 2010 after serving as goaltender for the Imperium Hockey League’s (minor league hockey) Apolln City Thunderjacks the previous three seasons. Fierren played in 62 games last year and helped the Snowhounds reach the GC Playoffs as the #4 team overall (second in the Legionnaire Conference). Fierren’s inexperience at the higher levels sometimes creeps up but he should be a solid backup for the WCoH.

Defensemen
Giuseppe Callista (4), 27, 6-0, 217, L; Florentine, Tarrentum; Sainte-Jerro Archangels – Callista has found success in the PHL for his quick defensive play and ability to force opposing players off the puck. Callista was the runner up for the Dario-Maximo Award for the league’s top defensemen. Goals: 5, Assists: 14, PIM: 105

Maximo Sallai III (6), 21, 6-4, 236, R; Napoliroma, Tarrentum; Krozuy Commanders – Sallai, grandson of defensive legend Maximo Sallai (who lent his name to the Dario-Maximo Award), played magnificently for the Commanders last year winning the 2010 D-M Award along with the team’s achievement of the 2010 Greatness Cup. Sallai is more imposing and physical player than his grandfather but has enough “gas in the tank” to keep the legs churning throughout the game. Goals: 3, Assists: 10, PIM: 135

Enzo Salamicchi (3), 23, 6-0, 218, L; Napole, Napole; Krozuy Commanders – Salamicchi’s play alongside Sallai helped out the Commanders win a couple of close games last season. Salamicchi compliments Sallai’s physical style of play with a more finesse-minded style. But don’t call Salamicchi soft, he can lay out a vicious hip check when the need arises to pin a man against the boards. Sallai led all PHL defensemen with 13 goals last year. Assists: 9, PIM: 89

Erri Dommia (44), 30, 6-2, 219, L; Vardin Mountain, Krozile; Florentine Kings – Dommia has been Captain for the Kings the past two seasons and has been the main shining defensive star for the offensively-minded Kings. Dommia is great at penalty killing and looks to have a breakout year in the 2011 PHL season. Goals: 2, Assists: 23, PIM: 121

Paulo “The Guy” Gianetti CAPTAIN (28), 37, 5-10, 198, R; West Hughton, Napole; Lake Empress Mercenaries – Gianetti earned his nickname playing in the IHL. When his club, the Yui Region Slayers, was on the brink of losing in the IHL championships, Gianetti became “the guy” who was there to steal a pass and score a shorthanded goal to tie the game. The amazing thing is, he saved the Slayers again by being “the guy” who stopped the game winning shot the following year by taking one in the…let’s just say he recouped for a long time after that game. Gianetti’s career is winding down but his play has stayed steady. His determination and experience will help the rest of the team throughout the tournament. Goals: 5, Assists: 15 PIM: 75

Nero Udanna (20), 25, 6-1, 201, R; Kuli Caffron, Napole; Trumboi Chariots – Udanna has been a hard-hitting player since moving up to the PHL four years ago. His 239 penalty minutes led the PHL, including his 3 game misconducts. His 10-game suspension towards the end of the regular season last year helped calm Udanna down enough for him to play the final two weeks and the postseason. Goals: 2, Assist: 5

Fabino Stortini (19), 27, 6-3, 210, L; Gallen, Apolln; Napole Scholars – Stortini was the Scholars lone representative at the All-Star Game and really their only good player. Stortini is quick on the ice and quick with the stick to score goals from the point, making for an exciting game when he’s on the ice. Goals: 25, Assists: 19, PIM: 87

Forwards
Josoni Saru (9), 26, 6-0, 208, R; Napoliroma, Tarrentum; Florentine Kings – Saru’s ability to find the open lane and get to the net is always on display during Kings games. The top scorers in the PHL (262 Goals For), the Kings have made Saru feel right at home. Saru’s 60 goals last year led the PHL and helped him net the Italiana Award for PHL regular season MVP and the Flavius Florio Award for the league’s most outstanding Forward. Assists: 29, PIM: 65

Salao Vedden ASST. CAPTAIN (42), 26, 6-3, 225, L; Gallen, Apolln; Garatia Snowhounds – Vedden’s puckhandling is one of the best in the PHL and he showcases those skills game in and game out throughout the season. Vedden won the PHL 2010 All-Star Skills Competition and won the Spirit of the Game Trophy for best sportsmanship during the regular season. Vedden is a good all-around player, not very quick but not at all slow. Goals: 45, Assists: 20, PIM: 15 (though he claims that the instigation call wasn’t his fault)

Michael Brossimi (24), 25, 5-11, 188, R; South Pezza, Tarrentum; Krozuy Commanders – Brossimi led the Commanders in goals last season with 34 (team scored 111 in the regular season) and won the Brasto Giuseppe Memorial Trophy as the league MVP as voted by peers. Brossimi has the ability to skate through defensive traps and set up teammates for goals but his real value is in his defensive play (a staple of all Krozuy teams). Assists: 31, PIM: 52

Marco Feretti (23), 34, 5-10, 190, R; Trumboi, Napole; Sainte-Jerro Archangels – Feretti’s prowess as a scorer is matched only by his temper. A controversial selection to the National Team, Feretti has told reporters in the weeks leading up to the roster announcement that he would be on his best behavior during international play. We’ll see how long that mindset lasts. Goals: 29, Assists: 14, PIM: 191

Vincent Carrero (88), 22, 5-10, 179, L; Krozuy, Krozile; Napoliroma Legion – Carrero has been the leading goal scorer for the Legion since coming up from the IHL three years ago. He was widely seen as the savior of the team but then fans realized that he needed a supporting cast to get him the puck. His talent should shine on the international stage as he is finally playing up to his talent level. Goals: 49, Assists: 12, PIM: 45

Rian Vallena (17), 26, 6-2, 202, R; Trulin, Apolln; Bolonza Meatmen – Vallena (that name should ring a bell to baseball fans) has been a boon to the Meatmen since signing with them in Free Agency last year from Sainte-Jerro. He helped pull the Meatmen from last in the league into fourth from last place. Many fans and reporters in Bolonza realized that the Meatmen would have been worse off had Vallena’s power not been there. His two-year contract is supposedly in talks to be renewed by the Meatmen who can ill afford to lose their star. Vallena is, as many have guessed, the older brother of International Breakout Star Dessea Vallena. Goals: 35, Assists: 16, PIM: 75

Raphael Phillipi (81), 32, 5-11, 185, L; Lake Empress, Krozile; Lake Empress Mercenaries – The Mercernaries hometown hero, Phillipi has captained the team since arriving via a trade 6 years ago which sent a young Treppi Sama to Krozuy, but Lake Empress fans have said that they would take Phillipi over anyone. His contract shows that their maxim is true, being the largest in the PHL. Phillipi guided the Mercenaries to a PHL GC Playoff appearance as the #5 team overall. The Mercs had a quick exit though, losing to Garatia 4-0 in the first round. Phillipi should provide a good anchor for his line. Goals: 29, Assists: 34, PIM: 115

Silas Coretti (15), 34, 6-1, 205, R; Pullo, Krozile; Apolln Ducks – Coretti has helped the lowly Ducks manage to pull out 23 wins and 23 ties during the regular season. He was lampooned towards the end of the season by TSPNN by saying that a couple of “…better shots, better bounces, better calls – we could have been in the playoffs.” The Ducks finished 11th out of 12 PHL teams last year. Goals: 30, Assists: 19, PIM: 69

Hielo Brusconi (32), 26, 5-11, 189, L; Garatia, Krozile; Krozuy Commanders – Brusconi plays a hard defensive-minded offense for the Commanders. Many sports writers have tried to understand that phrase and the only answer that they can come up with is to watch Brusconi play. He has great penalty kill ability and was a great piece of the puzzle that helped the Commanders win the Cup last year. Goals: 19, Assists: 35, PIM: 117

Nicholas Sforzina (16), 23, 5-11, 190, R; Krozuy, Krozile; Trumboi Chariots – With Sforzina leading the way, the Chariots thundered into the competition last year, finishing the regular season and the PHL Playoffs in third place. Sforzina has a good command of the offensive side of the puck but still has some deficiencies when he has to get back on defense. Goals: 28, Assists: 12, PIM: 100

Robért Gradón (54), 25, 6-2, 208, R; Napoliroma, Tarrentum; Lake Empress Mercenaries – It’s Row-BEAR Grah-DOUN, as he constantly reminds Tarrentian reporters. Gradón is the grandson of the first Forrumm ambassador to Tarrentum. His parents settled in Napoliroma after Robért’s grandfather had left the employment of the embassy and Robért was born shortly afterwards. Gradón has been a benefit to the Mercs this year and has benefitted from being on the same line as Raphael Phillipi. Goals: 24, Assists: 12, PIM: 112

Marus Antilli (26), 25, 6-0, 205, L; Doria, Apolln; Casslaha Ice Monsters – Antilli is one of the hardest hitting Forwards in the PHL. Though a decent scorer his role has been that of a punishing forechecker and has the ability to stop a counterattack in it’s tracks. Goals: 13, Assists: 20, PIM: 178

Team Staff:
General Manager: Flavius Florio; Napoliroma, Tarrentum; Yes it’s THAT Flavius Florio - the Flavius Florio who helped pioneer ice hockey in Tarrentum 50 years ago. Though 73, Florio’s mind has stayed sharp and he hopes that his success managing the Florentine Kings translates to respect and success internationally for Tarrentum.
Head Coach: Giuseppe Calarone, Krozuy Commanders; Pullo, Krozile; Calarone guided the Commanders to the PHL’s best record and to the 2010 Championship, winning the Victory Award for the league’s coach of the year. Calarone is very defensively minded and is confident that he can get his team to play a defense-first style of hockey while working in their own unique abilities.
Assistant Coaches: Brione Farelli, AC – Krozuy Commanders; Garatia, Krozile; Claudius Sazzero, AC – Sainte-Jerro Archangels; West Hughton, Napole
Team Doctor: Dr. Fabio Buttera, St. Timothy’s Memorial Hospital; Napole, Napole

STYLE MODIFIER: -4

1st Line
LW: Michael Brossimi
C: Josoni Saru
RW: Salao Vedden
LD: Maximo Sallai III
RD: Enzo Salamicchi

2nd Line
LW: Rian Vallena
C: Raphael Phillipi
RW: Hielo Brusconi
LD: Giuseppe Callista
RD: Erri Dommia

3rd Line
LW: Silas Caretti
C: Vincent Carrero
RW: Nicholas Sforzina
LD: Paulo Gianetti
RD: Fabino Stortini

Checking Line
LW: Marco Feretti
C: Robért Gradón
RW: Marus Antilli
RD: Nero Udanna

1st Power Play
LW: Michael Brossimi
C: Salao Vedden
RW: Hielo Brusconi

2nd Power Play
LW: Josoni Saru
RW: Vincent Carrero

1st Penalty Kill
LW: Robért Gradón
LD: Maximo Sallai III
RD: Enzo Salamicchi

2nd Penalty Kill
LW: Silas Caretti
C: Josoni Saru
RD: Erri Dommia

Shootout Order:
1 – Josoni Saru
2 – Michael Brossimi
3 – Nicholas Sforzina
4 – Raphael Phillipi
5 – Salao Vedden

Interesting Facts:
  • The state of Krozile has the highest number of athletes on the National Team roster with 8 players (and 2 coaches).
  • The Mountain Conference is the most represented of the two PHL conferences with 18 players out of 23 on the roster.
  • The Krozuy Commanders are the single most contributing team with 5 players on the National Team
  • The 1st Line Forwards for the Falcons scored a combined 108 Goals during the 2010 PHL season, that's more than the entire Napole Scholars team scored.
  • The Checking Line Forwards had a combined PIM in the PHL last year of 481 minutes.

Tarrentum Falcons Home Jersey:

Tarrentum Falcons Away Jersey:

Eject my players: N
Injure my players: N
Godmod scoring: N
Godmod injuries: N
Godmod other events: N
I know, I’m a bummer
Last edited by Tarrentum on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Atlantian Oceania - Islands for Everyone, even Crazy Carl!

Mohawk Clans
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mohawk Clans » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 am

tag

Cherry Cup Resurrection Runner-Up
WCOH 16 Runner-Up
Participated in:
WCOH 12,14,16,17, Cherry Cup Resurrection
Ranked 45th for WCOH

Tyrrin
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tyrrin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:26 pm

The Tyrrinian National Hockey Team

Hockey in Tyrrin is a minor sport, played almost exclusively in the northern regions of Foroch and Icklyrri. Due to this, the players are drawn primarily from this area of the country. Tyrrin plays a very physical style of play, but at the sacrifice of general skill and finesse. Their nickname is the “Skating Stallions”, which is usually shortened to just the Stallions.

GOALIES
Valter Wiebe
Boris Kostya

FIRST LINE (left to right)
Albert Werner
Cord Zhenya
Eirik Erling

SECOND LINE
Radim Zinovy
Bruno Valdas
Linus Leonti

THIRD LINE
Oscar Mikelis
Hasse Helmfried
Kasper Gotthard

FOURTH LINE
Ludvig Brunislav
Paul Knut
Denys Uwe

FIRST DEFENSE LINE
Jonatan Lennart
Hinrik Ola

SECOND DEFENSE LINE
Carl Iwo
Kenneth Friedhold

THIRD DEFENSE LINE
Dmitri Misha
Eduard Makar

Eject my players: Y
Injure my players: N/Ask permission
Godmod scoring: Y
Godmod injuries: N/Ask permission
Godmod other events: Anything really, just ask my permission for anything serious.
Last edited by Tyrrin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canamla
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canamla » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Canamla Blue Jays

"Okay Blue Jay"

Canamla is a strictly finese and skill only team, though contact is not discouraged. Hockey is a large sport in Canmla but not the biggest. Citizens are commonly found at both frozen ponds and indoor facilities in the winter, for Hockey and Sking are the Leading Winter Sports nationwide. Many of the players (but not all) play in the RMSHL, (Royal Mediterranean States Hockey League)and are on dominant teams such as the Urbopolis Union and the Port Novack Newts.

Abreviation: CAM
Modifier: +1

Mangement
GM: Tom Broker
Coach: Todd Father
Trainer(s) Chad Kanhey, Marget kensberg

Roster

Line 1:
LW #67 Brian Taylor
C #24 Nick James (C)
RW #88 Mika Daario (A)

LD #05 James Kelstrum (A)
RD #23 Kevin James

Line 2:
LW #72 Joe Bailey
C #09 Ben Malkick
RW #87 Slater Smith

LD #54 Rick Jones
RD #34 Dylan Stanford

Line 3:
LW #12 Charlie Goodson
C #76 Cody Gonzales
RW #57 Dallas Sankel

LD #36 LG Frier
RD #28 Thomas Vanor

Goalies
G #01 Jacob Fredrickson
G #30 Justin Rekern

Note: Defensive and Offensive units can sub off at diffrent times

Power play:
Same as above

Pentaly Kill:
LW #24 Nick James
RW #88 Mika Daario
LD #05 James Kelstrum
RD #23 Kevin James

3 man Pentaly Kill:
C #24 Nick James
LD #05 James Kelstrum
RD #23 Kevin James

Shootout:
1. Mika Daario
2. Nick James
3. Kevin James

RP Rights
Choose my scorers: N
Injure my players: Y say they are hurt and I'll say what happend (you say he is out of the game, I say he broke his leg.

Jersey:
Last edited by Canamla on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Qazox will use a +5 style.

Injure my players: Y (nothing major please)

Uniforms: Image(Home/Away/3rd Jersey)

INJURIES: Caleb Admele- Knee (out 1-2 weeks [4 games])

STARTERS
GK #1- Caleb Admele (Games 1-4, 6- first period of game #8) ; Francine Hicks (Game 5 & 2-3 period of game #8); Victoria Shenko (Games 9-10)
Def.- Eric Hansen
Def.- Sean Briggs
LW- Hannah Askanti
Cent.- Issac Maynerd
RW- Greg Thompson

BENCH
Line #2
LW- Roy Davis
Cent.- Sandra Guy
RW- Cassidy Amos
Line #3
LW- Frank Davidson
Cent.- Carla Johnson
RW- Mike Uwe
Line #4
LW- Wesley Knight
Cent.- Tiffany Paulsen
RW- Brian Charles
Def. Pair #2
Def.- Leslie Gregg
Def.- Shawn Quentin
Def. Pair #3
Def.- Dennis Wright
Def.- Peter Nichols
Def. Pair #4
Def.- Oliver Tynes
Def.- Reggie Pakov
Goalkeepers
GK #2- Francine Hicks
GK #3- Victoria Shenko

SCHEDULE (all games in Dareb, QoD)
Opponent- (Uni choice)
    Mohawk Clans- Home
    Teinohikira- Away
    Toiletdonia- Away
    Delaclava- 3rd Jersey
    Tutlingburg- Home
    Mohawk Clans- Away
    Teinohikira- 3rd Jersey
    Toiletdonia- Home
    Delaclava- Away
    Tutlingburg- Home

Yep the Underperformers from 4 years ago are back, as miraculously the team was out of the country when the Quarentine (see here) was enacted. While Qazoxians, they don't have a home arena and have been on the road playing exhibitions around the world since then and have improved since the last WCoH. Anything less than a deep playoff run will be viewed as a major dissapointment.
(ooc: It is 1982ish currently in Qazox...)
Last edited by Qazox on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Sorthern Northland
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorthern Northland » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Sorthern Northland national ice hockey team

Style Mod: +4

Bold denotes starter.
Name, age, club

Goaltenders
Thibaut Bélair, 31, CH Septentrionien de Finistère
Jérôme Benoist, 28, Français de Beningrad
Janise Markham, 26, Rothsbere Reindeer

Denfencemen
Matty Joyce, 19, Heathfield Hamsters
Michel Thérriault, 30, CH Septentrionien de Finistère
Thorben Straßburger (alternate captian), 32, Marsham Meerkats
Ionatán Ó Gallchóir (alternate captain), 29, Inisnadún Islanders
Ríona O'Flattery, 27, Beningrad St. Patrick's
Jenifer Pengelley, 25, Huntingsdon Kernowyon
Kenwyn Chynoweth, 24, Huntingsdon Kernowyon

Left wingers
Breixo Mosquera (captain), 31, Castrograd Burros
Jean Fleury, 28, Français de Beningrad
Rémy Bélanger, 26, CH Septentrionien de Finistère
Tighearnán Ó Clúmháin, 28, Deilfeanna Corcaigh

Centres
Oisín Mac Innes, 22, Deilfeanna Corcaigh
Adéla Kovaříková, 26, Marsham Meerkats
Aoibhín Uí Cathail, 26, Inisnadún Islanders
Zuzene Aurrekoetxea, 25, Portuezki Iratxoak

Right wingers
Aileen Ní Dheághaidh (alternate captain), 27, Inisnadún Islanders
Robyn McCormac, 29, Beningrad St. Patrick's
Amber Harding, 21, Marsham Meerkats
Aracelia Rojo Reynoso, 22, Castrograd Burros

Staff
Head coach - Théophile Brodeur
Assistant coach - Felicien Rouze
Assistant coach - Lewis Rowley

O-Lines
Mosquera – Uí Cathail – Ní Dheághaidh
Bélanger – Aurrekoetxea – Rojo Reynoso
Ó Clúmháin – Mac Innes – McCormac
Fleury - Kovaříková – Harding

D-Lines
Thérriault – Straßburger
Ó Gallchóir – O'Flattery
Chynoweth - Pengelley

Kits
Red and gold. A surprise choice of colours or what?

Choose my scorers: Oh, go on then.
Penalise my players: Yup, a fair bit. Not for playing dirty though, Snorths are finally starting to grasp the finer points of ice hockey. They are still prone to bouts of naïveté and giving away silly fouls though.
Eject my players: Yup
Injure my players: Ye, go on. You know you want to.
Godmod scoring: To an extent, yes.
Godmod injuries: Yep, stray biscuits on the rink can cause a lot of harm, ye know. Jammy dodgers in particular.
Godmod other events: Eh, might as well say yep.
Last edited by Sorthern Northland on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorthern Football League, 2058 season MDs 1-9 MDs 10-19 MDs 20-29 MDs 30-38
Sorthern Northland wiki

World Paint Drying Champions!

<Mytannion> CC, I've watched the ESPN college thingy
<Mytannion> can't remember which college they follow but it is still interesting
<CC> what are you babbling about?

Quintessence of Dust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Quintessence of Dust » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 pm

The draw for the 12th World Cup of Hockey was announced today at a small ceremony in Highmark City.

For the draw, teams were grouped into seven pots of 6. The first three of these contained, in order, the top 21 ranked nations. The fourth contained the other four ranked nations, plus three randomly selected unranked nations. The final three pots contained the remaining unranked nations in random order. Teams were randomly selected from each pot, and then the final order randomised.

Each set of teams will play all their matches at one arena in a different Quodite city, in a group named after the local HHL team (e.g. the Kynythin Motors).

Motor Group (Kynythin)

Toyur (9)
Western Cuba
Euroslavia (18)
Sarzonia (3)
Krytenia
Tretskivucia

Cuboid Group (High Jessieville)

Estresse Intenso (23)
Taeshan (6)
Cosumar
Gordonisia
Quintessence of Dust (20)
Newmanistan (8)

Bracket Group (Toonmar)

The Fanboyists (12)
Septentrionia (15)
Kelssek (5)
Tarrentum
Virabia (24)
Canamla

Fork Group (Greschmeier)

Sorthern Northland (14)
Shofercia
Valanora (4)
Eizen (19)
Antarctistan
Mantwenic (25)

Teapot Group (Joeport)

Tyrrin
Albundania
Churchma
Plutoni (2)
Sibirsky (16)
Tocrowkia (10)

Impressionist Group (New Cleethorpes)

Cassadaigua (1)
Secristan (16)
South Norwega
Silver Beach
The Babbage Islands (13)
Ad'ihan (22)

Architect Group (Dareb)

Mohawk Clans
Qazox (7)
Tutlingburg
Delaclava (11)
Teinohikira
Toiletdonia (21)

Pucks drop Monday 7 June at 1000 UTC. The order of games is a as follows:

Monday 7: 1v2 3v4 5v6
Tuesday 8: 1v3 2v5 4v6
Wednesday 9: 1v4 2v6 3v5
Thursday 10: 1v5 2v4 3v6
Friday 11: 1v6 2v3 4v5
Saturday 12: 1v2 3v4 5v6
Sunday 13: 1v3 2v5 4v6
Monday 14: 1v4 2v6 3v5
Tuesday 15: 1v5 2v4 3v6
Wednesday 16: 1v6 2v3 4v5
The fight is long and tough, but together, we can make it. -- José Carlos Mariátegui

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Nation: The Fanboyists (The Federal Republic of Allamunnic States)
Team: Iron Tide
Team Colors: Royal Blue, Dark Grey,
Style Modifier: +3

Choose my scorers: TG me first.
Penalise my players: Yes, make sure its a roughness or contact-related penalty. I’d prefer a TG first to clear it.
Eject my players: Yes, if it fits into the game well. Don't simply eject players if it wouldn't make sense from an RP or story standpoint. TG first.
Injure my players: Yes, but I determine severity outside of game-ending for a player.
Godmod scoring: Make it interesting if you use this. TG with me first.
Godmod injuries: Make it interesting if you use this. TG with me first.
Godmod other events: Make it interesting if you use this. TG me first.

Overview: The "Volunteers" system seems to have worked well; players, at least temporarily, for the duration of their time with the team, resign all contracts with domestic teams or franchises, and join the national team full-time. This change in approach yielded the first World Bowl playoff appearances for a Fanboyist team, and a championship run for the lacrosse team, so the formerly-lackluster hockey team hopes to continue to benefit from the change in approach.

There’s a good degree of turnover from the last outing, long as the wait has been. The star goalie from the first two Fanboyist hockey outings is gone, replaced by the mountainous Vaalhulm Aandrikson. Luckily, the starting line remains the same; Danielle Andicek is still a finesse player; Maarkus Stahlburg has turned into one of the most well-rounded, general threats around, and Honorius Skmyt is still rounding out the line with his good mix of skills. However, the second line’s been pretty much scrapped, now that the Inneville Capitals have recalled all their players full-time into the domestic league. So now budding stars Kristin Maarks and Theo Braannur will take the reins of the second line. The defense also has been retooled somewhat, though Artie Weiss will still punish anyone stupid enough to think they’ll be able to mess with the Tide’s defense.

Physicality has generally been a strength of Fanboyist teams, not finesse. It’s those roots the Tide is looking to get back to, as they'll try to bludgeon every team they face with superior power, strength, and aggression, although an increased emphasis on finesse may benefit them somewhat this time around after losing one of those obnoxious official-upset, unofficial failures to Taeshan, 3-2 in the first round of the playoffs. An aggressive offense will likely be the hallmark of this team. There will be a very good power-play presence for this team, with hopefully a lot of scoring overall. Expect good penalty-killing, as well. Fighting will not be nearly as prevalent as it was last time around, but it will still be a big part of the way the Tide plays.

Head Coach: Kyle Smart (Career Record: W: 24- D: 38- L: 26) - Kyle Smart is not an FHL coach. His experience in coaching, as a matter of fact, comes entirely from a year or two coaching in colleges and the minor league of Fanboyist hockey (which is the second-most popular sport in the country, tied with lacrosse, and being beaten only by gridball). Smart's record isn't fantastic, but he hasn't exactly been saddled with very good teams before, either.

1st Line - Balanced

LW#11 Danielle Andicek (Height: 5'8"; Weight: 162lbs; Age: 27 - Vienna Valkyries) - Danielle is one of many returning faces on the team; she's everything that most of the team isn't: fast, agile, and very precise. Don't look at anyone besides her to do anything terribly finesse-based or acrobatic; she's the precision shooter and the most nimble Fanboyist player on the ice. That said, expect her to be moderately high-producing for goals. Danielle used to play (and lead) the Vienna Valkyries, a middle-of-the-road team that could usually manage moderate playoff success. She's also a lefty.

C#77 Maarkus Stahlburg (Height: 6'3"; Weight: 288lbs; Age: 27 - Copenhagen Crimson) - Team Captain - Stahlburg is the elder brother of World Bowl running-back Haanryk Stahlburg. He hits hard, doesn't apologize, and until recently had a horrifying lack of subtlety. However, he’s become a prolific puck-handler and shooter in the years that have elapsed since WCH 11, and has managed to turn himself into a major hazard for defenders everywhere. Along with defenseman Artie Weiss, he's the most prone to fighting, although his discipline is getting better, but, having also played defensive line on his high-school gridiron team, can't resist a good hit, legal or illegal, as often than not. His shooting is ridiculously powerful, and is becoming reasonably accurate, so expect his output to be a lot higher than it was last time, despite occasional inconsistancies in the polish to his play. Maarkus played for the league-dominating Copenhagen Crimson. Powerplayer and Penalty-Killer!

RW#31 Honorius Skmyt (Height: 6'2"; Weight: 272lbs; Age: 26 - St. Theodore Saints) - Honorius is a lot like Maarkus as he is now, except his aim is still better. He's still a little less powerful, though he's been working on that with good results. He's also a bit less prone to acts of senseless violence, which, depending on how you look at it, is either a good thing or a bad thing. He's still a bit easier to hold up on the ice and slow down, but he's still a lot stronger than he was last time around, and he's taken on a bit of Stahlburg's punishing style, as his more-accurate shooting has rubbed off on his center. Honorius is still notably more consistant than the recently-polished Maarkus, but he's not as accurate as Danielle; he's a middle-of-the-road shooter, who should produce moderately. Honorius plays for the Saints. Powerplayer and Penalty-Killer!

2nd Line - Rotating Players and Scoring Line

LW#44 Waaltur Braannur (Height: 6’3”; Weight: 291 lbs; Age: 25 - St. Theodore Saints) – Does that name look familiar? It better; Waaltur Braannur is WCH 11’s Theo Braannur’s older brother, and now he’s playing with his little brother on the rotating line. Waaltur is a slightly less talented, if more polished and disciplined, version of his brother. Oh, and he’s bigger. A lot bigger, actually. Before, Braannur played for the arch-rivals of the Copenhagen Crimson; the St. Theodore Saints. Reserve Penalty-Killer.

C#22 Theodur Braannur (Height: 6'1"; Weight: 228lbs; Age: 20 - Iron Tide (St. Theodore Saints)) - Theodur is a much more talented, but much less experienced player. He's quite aggressive, and is a near-superstar. Given a few years, he will likely be a star player. For now, he will simply have to be content to be way better than a rotating player has any right to be. Powerplay and Penalty-Kill!

RW#02 Kristin Maarks (Height: 5'6"; Weight: 141lbs; Age: 24 - Iron Tide (Vienna Huskies)) - Kristin was a fairly noted player for the Huskies, and is a fast, accurate, and agile player. She’s got a surprising mean streak, and will team up with Theo Braannur for just about everything. Kristin will probably be moderately-producing in terms of goals. She will likely not be penalized often. Last time, she and Braannur wound up being one of the highest producing duos in the World Cup of Hockey.

3rd Line - Enforcement and Grind-Out Line

LW#25 Haanryk Muhlburg (Height: 6'3"; Weight: 309lbs; Age: 24 - Copenhagen Crimson) - Haanryk is the leading enforcer for the New Copenhagen Crimson, and is usually only too happy to deliver jarring hits and play rough. He is very aggressive, and will usually put heavy hits on opponents, but will have low goal output. Another horror from the Crimson. Surprised? I think not. Penalty-Killer!

C#01 Thomas O'Daniel (Height: 6'5"; Weight: 291lbs; Age: 26 - Wilsonville Mariners) - Thomas is similar to Haanryk, if a little less thug-like in the way he does his job. He's a good defender, and, along with Daniel Peake, is the highest producing of the three enforcers. He played for the Mariners before all of this. Powerplayer and Penalty-Killer!

RW#04 Daniel Peake (Height: 6'4"; Weight: 287lbs; Age: 27 - Copenhagen Crimson) - Daniel is a very large, powerful, and accurate player, who is the most high-producing of the enforcers, and is murderous on the powerplay. He was a key player for the New Copenhagen Crimson. Powerplayer and Penalty-Killer!

4th Line - Reserves

LW#39 Cooper Durk (Height: 6’0”; Weight: 248 lbs; Age: 25 - Zagreb Wolves) – Amazing? No. Technically good and reliable? Quite. Cooper is a dangerous player from the Zagreb Wolves, where he’s been a good complement to Olin Perjorsec, and he looks to be a good complement to the blooming Skaade Saen-Vaalhulm. He’s solid, but probably won’t play as much as McKnight.

C#95 Thomas McKnight (Height: 6’0”; Weight: 274 lbs; Age: 23 - Iron Tide (Copenhagen Crimson)) – McKnight is another bruiser and prolific player from the Copenhagen Crimson. McKnight’s actually an indication of the depth of the team’s reserves; he’s more like a rotating player than an actual reserve. Sill developing some.

RW#03 Skaade Saen-Vaalhulm (Height: 5'6"; Weight: 156lbs; Age: 20 - Iron Tide (Thomasburg Penguins)) - Skaade is another budding player, also a bit short on experience. Along with Theodur, she had yet to enter the draft when offered a spot on the Volunteers. She's a good precision shooter, and lacks some of Theodur's aggression, but she is a quite active and effective player in her own right, especially after she gains some experience. She will be lower-producing than Theodur, and shouldn’t get a whole lot of playing time, even if she will get some. Skaade has made her place domestically on the Thomasburg Penguins.

Defensemen

LD#28 Artie Weiss (Height: 6'4"; Weight: 294lbs; Age: 30 - Wilsonville Mariners) - The worst person, possibly on the planet, in terms of acts of random aggression is Artie Weiss; Some can't resist a good hit; Weiss can't resist delivering any kind of hit, again, legal or illegal. His usual method of separating attackers from the puck is to simply ram into them or muscle in, leaving it to his teammates to make sure that they get the puck from there. Artie is pretty low-producing in terms of goals, even by defensemen's standards; there are three-year-olds with more subtlety and accuracy than him, but there are rhinos with less power. In other words, he'll get the puck in if he's perfectly on target. Which might happen once a year. Artie played for the Wilsonville Mariners.

RD#66 Haanryk Grimmur (Height: 6’1”; Weight: 295 lbs; Age: 25 - Iron Tide (Copenhagen Crimson)) – Why is there another new face among the right defensemen? Because both the Greens left when the Caps recalled them to full-time play in the major leagues, that’s why. After this show of no support from the domestic team, Capitals players were barred from playing on the team. Which is why Grimmur is a new face from the Crimson. He’s a rough-and-tumble player who should complement Artie Weiss in his mission to damage everything that moves, and most of the things that don’t move.

RD#18 Joe Willems (Height: 6'1"; Weight: 212lbs; Age: 25 - Iron Tide (Northwatch Rangers)) - Joe is a competent player, and a good, reliable, stabilizing defender. Don't expect much scoring or penalties from him. Joe played for the Northwatch Rangers.

LD#55 Joe Quinn (Height: 6’0”; Weight: 274 lbs; Age: 24 - Iron Tide (Vienna Barrons)) – Who’s this guy? Only an excellent defenseman from the Barrons. Joe Quinn, in addition to being a very good defensive player, with good instincts, good speed, good size, and discipline (unlike a certain fellow left defenseman), is a good shooter and can turn a turnover into a score for the Tide. Look out for this kid.

RD#24 Sheila O'Connor (Height: 5'8"; Weight: 141lbs; Age: 24 - Iron Tide (Vienna Huskies)) - Sheila played for Vienna Huskies, and is a reliable defender, good at separating attackers from the puck by hook or by crook, and is more than willing to smack some heads to get it back and away from their own goal. Sheila is unlikely to be heavily penalized, and probably won't get too many goals, either. Perhaps a few assists.

LD#06 Marie DuPont (Height: 5'8"; Weight: 178lbs; Age: 25 - Zagreb Wolves) - Marie is a skilled player, with a decent amount of experience. She won't be the most-played of the defensemen, but she is reliable enough to fill a gap if necessary.

GK#88 Vaalhulm Aandrikson (Height: 6'7"; Weight: 318lbs; Age: 24 - Wilsonville Mariners) - Vaalhulm is a man that, simply put, clogs the goal. It is nearly impossible to get shots past him for the good and simple reason that there is not much of an opening ever present because of his size. He isn't fast, but at his size, and at goalkeeper, that's not exactly a major problem. He played well for the Wilsonville Mariners. He was an early draft pick a few years back, and led a nut-crushing defense.

GK#04 Piotr Ivanovich (Height: 6'0"; Weight: 236lbs; Age: 28 - Danzig Knights) - Piotr is a good goalie who played for the Danzig Knights, and led a prime defense in the league. Piotr is noted for keeping his cool under pressure, even if he doesn't make the truely spectacular saves.

GK#07 Aandrik Stok (Height: 6'1"; Weight: 241lbs; Age: 23 - Iron Tide (Skarrsboro Arctic Tide)) - Aandrik is a goalkeeper on loan from the current champions, the Skarrsboro Arctic Tide. He's a little bit smaller than Vaalhulm, and a tad bigger than Piotr, and, what's best, has more athleticism and speed and agility and instinct between the pipes than either of them. Battle-tested at age 23, Aandrik might well be the future of the team's goalkeeping corps, as forces at home seek to send the non-fully-committed players back to the domestic leagues full-time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedule:

Once again, the Fanboyist national squad finds itself playing in Toonmar, after they played well (and won their group) there in the last WCoH, also hosted by QoD.

Their group is as follows:

Bracket Group (Toonmar)

The Fanboyists (12)
Septentrionia (15)
Kelssek (5)
Tarrentum
Virabia (24)
Canamla

So, what's interesting about this group?

Mostly, Qazox is not standing in our way this time. For those of you unfamiliar with the rivalry (in which case, young Fanboyists, where have you been for the last few years), Fanboyist squads up until recently seemed destined to be perennial opponents with Qazox; they faced each other in the first three World Bowls that a Fanboyist team competed in (WB's VII, VIII, and IX), both of the World Lacrosse Championships that the Volunteers dominated 'till the end (WLC's VI and VII), and both previous outings of the WCoH in which Fanboyist teams took part (WCoH's X and XI).

Other than that? There's middle-of-the-roaders Septentrionia (ranked 15th in the world, relative to the Tide's ranking of 12th), perennial powerhouse Kelssek, moderately-successful Virabia, and the new kids in town, Tarrentum and Canamla.

So What Are We Predicting?

G1 (Monday 7): vs. #15 Septentrionia - The opener is going to be against Septentrionia. With the two teams so close in terms of previous performance (as far as we know), it should be a good game to watch, as it could go either way, but we'll call our boys and girls winning it. Our call? 3-2 Iron Tide.

G2 (Tuesday 8): vs. #5 Kelssek - Here's going to be the real tone-setter; whether or not the Tide can knock off Kelssek. With as much prior experience and success as Kelssek, it'll be a tough game, and just holding their own may be enough to give the Tide plenty of momentum going into their next four games afterward. Our call? 4-3 Kelssek.

G3 (Wednesday 9): vs. NR Tarrentum - We have no idea what to expect from Tarrentum; they might fall as flat as their college football, or they might turn out to be a surprise contender, as they did in baseball. Preliminarily, we're going to say they'll be middling-good, until we see how they actually play. Our call? 2-1 Iron Tide.

G4 (Thursday 10): vs. #24 Virabia - On paper, this looks like an easy win, but Virabia's not a team to be written off by any stretch of the imagination. They'll probably put up an unexpected challange, at least. Our call? 4-2 Iron Tide.

G5 (Friday 11): vs. NR Canamla - We've never heard of these guys before. Our best guess? 5-1 Iron Tide.

G6 (Saturday 12): vs. #15 Septentrionia - The rematch of the opener. Again, two evenly-matched teams, this one can probably go either way. We'll call it 1-1 Tied

G7 (Sunday 13): vs. #5 Kelssek - Depending on how much momentum the Tide has going into this one, this could either be one hell of an interesting game, or it could be painful to watch. We'll be optimistic, and say that it'll be 2-2 Tied.

G8 (Monday 14): vs. NR Tarrentum - Tarrentum will probably surprise us. Expect it, seeing as they've proven their sports teams shouldn't be written off before. 2-1 Tarrentum.

G9 (Tuesday 15): vs. #24 Virabia - Virabia will probably have had the snot beaten out of them by the time they get to this point. Easy win. 4-1 Iron Tide.

G10 (Wednesday 16): vs. NR Canamla - Another easy win, after the unprepared newcomers get battered by a tough group. Nine games will probably not be kind to them leading up to this. Our guess? 4-0 Iron Tide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useless Trivia

Did you know...?

- Kyle Smart has never coached on a FHL team. His experience is limited to collegiate and RHL coaching.

- The Copenhagen Crimson has the most players on the national squad with five. The St. Theodore Saints and Wilsonville Mariners are close behind with three each.

- Skaade Saen-Vaalhulm, Aandrik Stok, Theo Braannur, Kristin Maarks, Haanryk Grimmur, Joe Quinn, Joe Willems, Sheila O'Connor, and Thomas McKnight are all pending moves to full-time playing on the Iron Tide. There is currently debate as to whether or not non-full-timers will be allowed to return for WCoH XIII.
Last edited by The Fanboyists on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

Mohawk Clans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mohawk Clans » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Nation- Mohawk Clans
Team- Mohawk Eagles
Head Coach/Manager-Larry Palmquist
Style Modifier- +3

Penalise my players: N

Roster:
Offense
LW
Thomas Combs # 11
Age- 19
Thomas is a power forward at 6'5 and 190 pounds. He likes to pummel his opponents into defeat and can also be a power shooter, holding the record for the second most goals on the team
Arsenio Lorenzo # 24
Age-24
Arsenio is a master at long range shooting, having scored 80% of his career 450 goals from before center ice. He tends to be weaker then some in bunched, close plays, but is also an expert skater and can outskate almost anyone
RW
Jordan Lowe # 89
Age-26
Jordan is a excellent skater and shooter. He has a tendency to always find the net, having the most goals on the team last season on the NHL at 265 goals. He is a little weak on long range shooting, bu excels in all other areas
Jason Williams # 55
Age- 23
Jason is a power forward and tends to pummel his opponents rather than by the rules, there for he has a habit having getting penalties. He excels on goal scoring when past center ice, especially if it is in the goalie's face. He isn't the fastest skater though, but is quite good on defense
Center
William D. Earnest # 08
Age-28
William is a team legend. He held the team record for the most goals up until last year when Jordan Lowe broke his record. He is a power shooter, power skater, and power forward. He knows when to pummel through or when to skate by. He excels in all area's of the game, but can be hurt if hit the right way. He is a master at face offs, enemies shake in their skates just seeing him when they head for a faceoff
Edward Johnson # 32
Age-19
Ed is still learning the concepts of the game and is average in most areas. He is a aggressive shooter, but tends to lack in face offs.
Goalie
Richard Miller #00
Age-22
Richard was drafted this year and has proved invaluable so far. What he lacks in experience he makes up for in skill. He was the Number 1 overall draft pick last year and has proven himself worthy to take over Jordan Lowe's Captain position. He excels at close quarter shot blocking and in 12 matches this season he has only let 5 in.
John Baker # 98
Age- 32
John is the team's first goalie from when it was founded. He was a legendary player, however injuries and age have knocked him down a bit. He makes for a great sub and is a average blocker.
Defender
Steven Akers # 87
Age-25
Steven is nearing legendary status after leading the team along with some other teammates from dead last to the playoffs. He is an excellent defender, but has a habit of committing penalties sometimes.
Shane Nolan # 76
Age-23
Shane is another one of the newest additions to the Eagles having been drafted 2 years ago at 15th overall.He has improved since his rookie year and has honed his defensive skills. He specializes in defending against aggressive teams
Randy Shannon # 77
Age-19
Randy was drafted this year with Richard Miller and is having a terrific rookie year. He is very good against aggressive shooters, while teams that pass the puck around alot tend to slip him up.
Marco Morris # 65
Age- 23
Marco was accuired from a trade two weeks ago and hasn't had much time to work with the team and learn his playmates playing style. He is a very aggressive defender and was a highlight of his last team's defense. However, he tends to be a loner and as such he is a back up for Nolan.

WCOH 16 Runner-Up
Participated in:
Ranked 45th for WCOH

Estresse Intenso
Secretary

Founded: Jun 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Estresse Intenso » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Some small changes were made in the roster compared to the last edition of this competition, with some players coming and others leaving, but the general concept around the Estresse Intenso team is the same: playing hockey to leave the eternal war.

The Estresse Intenso roster is composed by people who, after the war inside the country got into a really chaotic and destructive situation, hoped to abandon the nation looking for a safer place. But most of these players, even though they are looking for peace, are former warriors of many different factions, so they can be still violent sometimes, especially to members of their own team, as some were big rivals in the past. All the players are talented hockey players, but the team lacks playing experience. According to the few people that have some knowledge about this Estresse Intenso squad, the best player is Dejan Kohlmeir.

Goalies
1- Demetrius Marrone
12- Mariano Conceição
80- Wanderson Gomes Júnior

Defenders
2- Renato Lopes
3- Tony Ferraco
4- Adão Nunez
5- Hermann Silvano Nilsen
13- Reginaldo Naldo Sambaio
16- Tássio Cabernet
23- Marco Murave

Forwards
7- Edgar Luzo
8- Anders Bragendgic
11- Dejan Kohlmeir
18- Carlos Alberto Itamaraty
29- Wagner Drago
32- Odirei Otelo
33- Gabriel Valsa
40- Nequinho
45- Gino Rojas
50- Thanatu Zoa
52- John Lavenport
77- Gilson Izrat
96- Frank Abritto

Offensive Lines:

1st Line
RW: 18- C.Itamaraty
C: 11- D.Kohlmeir
LW: 8- A.Bragendgic

2nd Line
RW: 33- G.Valsa
C: 7- E.Luzo
LW: 77- G.Izrat

3rd Line
RW: 96- F.Abritto
C: 40- Nequinho
LW: 50- T.Zoa

4th Line
RW: 52- J.Lavenport
C: 45- G.Rojas
LW: 29- Wagner

Defensive Pairs:

1st Pair
3- T.Ferraco
4- Adão

2nd Pair
2- R.Lopes
16- T.Cabernet

3rd Pair
5- H.Nilsen
13- Naldo

Canamla
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Canamla » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm

I looked down at my watch 3:30 we should be landing soon.I thought. Then the pilot announced "We will be landing in the Quintessence of Dust in 5 minutes." Who called itI exclaimed in my head. I yawned, then put my book in my carry-on bag and prepared to exit the plane. When I looked out the window and saw the Urban Skyline of Toonmar. The Plane Glided swiftly to the ground and the seatbelt light turned off. I walked out the gate and to the door where My brother Kevin waited in his rental car. I couldn't find him, a car honked, I looked to see which one and saw the one that honked was my brother. I loaded my luggage in the back of the car and got in the passenger seat. ' Nick, what took you so long, did you stop and hit on girls, dont make me tell Dawson" Kevin Asked. Dawson is my girlfriend back in Canamla. "Heck no," I answered, "what kind of excuse for a brother are you?" "Dunno" Kevin mumbled. I chuckled.

We had practice at 5 o'clock that day:

"Nick, it's friday, do you wanna get some pizza after practice?" My best friend and Right Wing Mika Daario Asked. "Sure" I replied. At practice Coach Father taught us all the plays and his expectations. "On Offense, I want one man behind the net then look for cutters or people skating toward the net the defensmen can skate strait at the net from the point, and the players on the wings I want cutting horizantaly 2 yards above the red line. Coach instructed the wingmen will skate across the ice just above the crease looking for the feeder, this play is called scissors because scissors cut and cutting is involved." On the PK I'd like a zone, but on all even situations, tight man on man is our game." "Oh, and anytme we don't run scissors we make it up as we go along." Coach also added "We can suceed in this tournament by using our fundementals, don't let your emotions get in the way." "Goodnight everyone, nobody get arrested okay.""Okay" the team said in chorus. "Nick, Count us off" Coach insisted. "1.2.3. Blue Jays"

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Thomas kneaded his eyes tiredly. They had time to drop their stuff off at the team's lodgings in Toonmar before they had hit the ice. It was now several hours later after that, and the Fourth-Line's center was exhausted and jet-lagged.

As he stuffed his pads into his locker he felt a strong arm slap him on the back.

"Feelin' alright, champ?" That was Theo Braannur, the youngest center, who in spite of his age was ahead of Thomas. Maybe it had something to do with his scrappy and exhuberant playing and personality.

"Not real great, honestly, Theo. Frickin' tired right now."

"I feel ya, Tom. Well, if you're feelin' tired and wanna sleep, I ain' gonna stop you. I was just about to invite you to join Kristin, Skaade, Waalt, Maark, Dani, Honorius, and I for a little study sesh at the coffee house. They've apparently got a special on lattes, there. Like they do with everything with dairy in it around here, apparently."

"You know a place already? We just got here!"

"We played here last time around. Spent us a goodly chunk of time in Toonmar. It's actually a nice city, if you decide to take a look around between games and practice. The people ain' as friendly as they are back home, but they aren't hostile or anything, and there's plenty to see and do. So, if you're not too tired, you're free to join us."

Thomas mulled it over for a moment. After all, he wasn't feeling that tired. Not too tired to hang out and do a little study and chatter over some coffee with Theo (who'd been a good buddy since the two had met a month or so before), Maarkus Stahlburg (who he already knew well from the domestic league), Dani Andicek, who he was somewhat in awe of (given her reputation within the Federation. She was considered second only to Olin Perjorsec in scoring and offensive ability), and Kristin (who was just nice, even if Theo did seem to have a lock on her...).

He grinned, rubbed his eyes one more time, and replied.

"Happily. Let me just finish gettin' changed..."

"Oh, take your time. There's no rush or nothin'. It's already kind of late. Being a little later ain' gonna hurt. Relax. It's probably been a rough coupla hours."

"Oh, you'd better believe that." McKnight finished pulling on his looser, grey, sleeveless shirt and got up off the lockerroom bench. It was a bit on the chilly side out there, but he was from the north of the Federation. The cold didn't really bother him. "Lead on."
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Caleb Admele's Journal Entry Day 1500.

yeah It's been that long. 1500 days and no news media reports anything from qazox. supposedly the quarentine is still in effect and not even taeshan, prux, sativaville or green wombat's embassies can or will give this team any news. We're glad that Quintessence of Dust and the NSIHF allowed us to participate in this World Cup of Hockey.

we were just faxed the group stage today. other than Delaclava & Toiletdonia i haven't seen this teams. we did play the Teinohikira team about 3 weeks ago, but i think it was their junior squad (a 7-1 win for us, BTW). From the looks of it, we should be able to get out the group, but after that it will most likely be a crapshoot to get to the semis.

We heard from someone that supposedly qazox hosted an X-games (whatever that is) but they couldn't tell us if it was recently ro not. if so, that's good news for us, as we'd like to go home and see what the hell's been going on for the last 4 years or so.

I wonder how Qazox is doing at World Cup 51, odds are we're probably kicking ass in the qualifying stages again. unfortunately for us, the Motel 1 we're staying at doesn't have QSPN and the internet connections are very slow.

got to practice soon, that first game vs. Mohawk Clans is only 2 days away and we need to get off to a good start.

(OOC to QoD, Not that I'd really know, but i'm assuming that a really crappy like Motel 1 wouldn't have any good Internet or cable connections.)
(OOC2: This is going to be a prologue to my eventual WC52 RP...)
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Team: the Gordonton Gremlins
Coach: Spencer King (11 years of professional coaching)

1st Line
C: Jacob Prewitt (Captain)
RW: Mike Wozniak
LW: Scott Larson

2nd Line
C: Harvey Jackson
RW: Steve Finley
LW: Kale McCoy

3rd Line
C: Bob Hewitt
RW: Nate Steele
LW: Marc Sharp

4th Line
C: Karl Kogler
RW: David Ladd
LW: Patrick Sparx

1st Defensive Pair
Jack Lancer and Greg Swift

2nd Defensive Pair
Ross O'Brien and Lucas Paisley

3rd Defensive Pair
Ted Satchel and Logan Pejril

Goalies
Starting: Aaron Kelly
Reserves: Austin Krantz and Isaac Swisher
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Tutlingburg
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tutlingburg » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:11 pm

World Cup of Hockey Roster Announced

Tutlingburg City- Media and fans turned out yesterday at the Regent Hotel, as the Tutlingburg International Sport Competition Committee announced the roster for the upcoming World Cup.

This will be the first time the Allied States of Tutlingburg will be competing in an international hockey tournament. This is quite surprising considering hockey has been played here for over eighty years. For many years, hockey was a sport played mostly in the northern provinces, but after a southern expansion by the Allied States Hockey League(ASHL) and many local arena construction projects, the southern provinces now enjoy large numbers of fans and players.

The Tutlingburg National team will be a mix of reliable veterans and young newcomers. To help bring them together, recent Silver Cup-winning coach Martin Porter has been chosen to lead the team. The Tutlingburg National Team will most likely be a run and gun team, as that is the style of the ASHL. There is no doubt this team will attempt to compete against the higher ranked teams.

Many see this year as an tryout, a build up to future events and expect Tutlingburg to make an early exit.

But, you never know!

For complete roster see page C2
All games will be broadcast live on TSN and TTV.
We here at A.S.T Today will have continuing coverage of the tournament everyday in the paper, or up to the minute reports on ASTTODAY.AS

-------------------------------

Roster

(Player Name, Age, Team)

First Line

Martin Kunze, 19, Tutlingburg City Grenades
James Rowley, 26, Greenchester Hockey Club
Charles Worthington, 31, Creek Bay Tornadoes
First Defensive Pair
Eric Nilsson, 22, Creek Bay Tornadoes
Louis Douglas, 39, Tutlingburg City Grenades

Second Line
Brock Nash, 29, Hollyside Crusaders
Daniel Powers, 28, Creek Bay Tornadoes
Edward Cummings, 39, Waterbury Thunderducks
Second Defensive Pair
Bradford McCormick, 25, Ilseham Dynamos
Bradley Gamble, 38, Waterbury Thunderducks

Third Line
Greg Gilmore, 22, Ilseham Dynamos
Marco Wood,, 39, Tutlingburg City Grenades
Ruben Stanton, 31, Creek Bay Tornadoes
Third Defensive Pair
George Burke, 31, Greenchester Hockey Club
Lenard Mack, 36, Greenchester Hockey Club

Fourth Line
Timmy Lowell, 35, Hollyside Crusaders
Drew Sullivan, 23, Hollyside Crusaders
Robin Little, 27, Tutlingburg City Grenades
Fourth Defensive Pair
Trevor Hodge, 22, Ilseham Dynamos
Lewis Carter, 23, Waterbury Thunderducks

Goaltending
Sonny Leblanc, 23, Tutlingburg City Grenades
Lawrence Decker, 36, Waterbury Thunderducks

Home Jersey:
Away Jersey:

Style Modifier: +4

Godmod other events: If you have a cool idea, TG me first.
Last edited by Tutlingburg on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutlingburg Embassy Program

My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

Toyur
Envoy

Founded: Jun 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Toyur » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Toyur Ice Hockey Federation
Toyurska Ishockeyförbundet

World Cup of Hockey Roster and Media Guide

Team Nickname - Grizzlies

Head Coach - Viktor Brandin

The head coach of the Toyur national hockey team is well-known amongst the hockey faithful in Toyur, having led the historic IK Kristiansberg club to three national championships in seven years as that team's captain, and being the first player in the Elitserien to score over 1500 points in a career. Brandin has brought his attack-minded philosophy to the national team stage. While not one to shy away from the need for stay-at-home defencemen and a solid checking line to frustrate the opponent's top scorers (a line led by current Kristiansberg captain Mats Hölmqvist), he has a solid goalkeeping tandem to rely on and can focus on putting goals in the other team's net rather than focusing too much on keeping them out of their own.

Roster and Lines

Style Modifier: +2

Goalies:
1. Patrik Dahlin (IK Kristiansberg) - starting
30. Magnus Hallen (Östköping SK) - backup
35. Michael Johansson (Vitpalats IK) - 3rd

Forwards:
9. LW Jakob Hjerstedt (IK Kristiansberg) - 10. C Stefan Jansson (Marsala) - 15. RW Niels Linderoth (Tuleä IHK)
12. LW Anders Mjallby (Heligljus IHK) - 18. C Mattias Nylen (Östköping SK) - 28. RW Petr Rasmussen (Vitpalats IK)
14. LW Alex Samuelsson (IK Kristiansberg) - 19. C Mats Hölmqvist (IK Kristiansberg) - 21. RW Andreas Silander (Tuleä IHK)
23. LW Mikael Stenmark (Marsala) - 13. C Oskar Axelsson (Vitpalats IK) - 8. RW Erik Berglund (Marsala)
17. RW Markus Brahe (Heligljus IHK)

Defence:
2. Niklas Aspelin (Tuleä IHK) - 3. Jonas Holmberg (Vitpalats IK)
5. Olof Knutsson (Marsala) - 4. Tobias Nyqvist (Helenius IHK)
6. Stefan Forssell (IK Kristiansberg) - 7. Markus Gräslund (Tuleä IHK)
11. Sven Jonsson (Vitpalats IK)

Jerseys:
Home
Green with black, gold, and white trim

Away
White, with black, gold, and green trim

RP Guidelines:
Pick my scorers, penalties, ejections, fights, etc. Just no injuries or godmod stuff.

Virabia
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Virabia » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 am

Virabi Mens Hockey Roster for the 12th World Cup of Ice Hockey
Pos - Name No. - Club - Age
Manager - Greg Christi - Manages: Portsham Seals - Age: 39

Style Mod: +4.5

Attacking Line 1
LW - Jaxon Pike #21 - Vonghurst H.C. - 33
C - Harry Allison #23 - Ithaca Big Red -32
RW - Jordan Easterby #43 - Vonghurst H.C. - 25

Attacking Line 2
LW - Charlie Batt #45 - Portsham Seals - 26
C - Toby Chowne #56 - Atalanta Red Foxes - 25
RW - Toby Nona #86 - Blick Squirrels - 23

Attacking Line 3
LW - Patrick Chewings #90 - Ithaca Big Red - 27
C - Charles Lorenzini #66 - Eastview Dolphins - 30
RW - Ryan Dunshea #06 - Southham Robins - 31

Attacking Line 4
LW - Daniel Callanan #34 - Southham Robins - 26
C - Dylan Windich #88 - Abbotsford Oaks - 24
RW - John Salo #76 - Breckridge Archies - 32

Defending Line 1
LD - Martin Garrison #49 - Ithaca Big Red - 39
RD - Bobbers Young #21 - Ithaca Big Red - 19

Defending Line 2
LD - Fred O'reilly #55 - Eastview Dolphans - 26
RD - Dan Cho #77 - Knoxham Panthers - 24

Defending Line 3
LD - Mac Collins #54 - Ithaca Big Red - 25
RD – Viktor Carlson #11 - Mukkake Ninja Pandas - 28

Power Play Attack 1
LW - Jaxon Pike #21
C - Dylan Windich #88
RW - Toby Nona #86

Power Play Attack 2
LW - Patrick Chewings #90
C - Harry Allison #23
RW - John Salo #76

Power Play Defense 1
LD - Fred O'reilly #55
RD - Bobbers Young #21

Power Play Defense 2
LD - Mac Collins #54
RD - Dan Cho #77

Penalty Kill Offense 1
LW - Daniel Callanan #34
RW - Ryan Dunshea #06

Penalty Kill Defense 2
LW - Patrick Chewings #90
RW - John Salo #76

Goalkeepers
Jerry Harvey #27 - Weston Mechosaurs - 21 - Butterfly
Ryan Scott #99 - Ithaca Big Red - 34 - Butterfly

Some info about the fans:

Hockey IS the biggest sport in Virabia, and for some fans it boarders on die hard passion. Fans will do just about anything to support their team. Ranging from simple chants to all out brawls in the stands. Some call it nutty but they'll insist that It's perfectly natural and healthy to competition.

Either way it's best to steer clear of the most diehard fans of the sport, especially when their team is losing. One already un-pretty scene can turn a lot worse when their teams down.

Kits:

Primary

Secondary (only used when theirs look like our primary)

Eject my players: Y
Injure my players: Y (minor only)
Godmod other events: If you have a cool idea, TG me first.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The Vongurst Star
World Cup (of Hockey) preview

TOONMAR - Just the other day, Virabia was drawn into the Bracket Group and as a result they shall be playing their matches in Toonmar, Quintessence of Dust. However, what should we expect from the team, and their group?

From the Team

Expect this team Virabi to be much weaker here than in their Olympic second place run. Thus It'll be very unlikely that this team even gets out of the group stage, and if they do it'll be as a third place team and even then getting past the play in round will be almost impossible. Now sure, Hockey may be the biggest sport in Virabia and our fans will be in Toonmar doing their thing but, we're just not that good enough to make it past the first round. Yet.

Group Projection: 4th
Playoff Projection (if they make it): Round of 16
From The Group

The Fanboyists (12) - They will probably do a little worse than their finish by seed. Likely dropping a vital game against Septenrionia, which will send them down to a close third. However, they will end up among the top four third placers and end up in the play in, where they will most likely make it to the knockout round.

Group Projection: 3rd
Playoff Projection (if they make it): Quarter Finals

Septentrionia (15) - While they are the 15th seed, we're thinking that they will have a relatively strong run, and will have a suprise win against Kelssek, but this could possibly be countered by a game dropped to Virabia. Still they will probably finish second, but they could very well finish third.

Group Projection: 2nd
Playoff Projection: Round of 16

Kelssek (5) - Expect Kelssek to be the juggernaut in this group. They will likely win against everyone at least once, and some teams they will go 2-0 against. Either way they will be going through in first and will probably get deep into the playoffs.

Group Projection: 1st
Playoff Projection: Semifinals, 3-PPO Loss

Tarrentum - They are unranked, and thus will have a tougher time winning some matches due to a lack of international experience. However, they will be a suprise team in this cup, and end up having some close wins. They will be Virabia's biggest rival for 4th and which order they fall in could be determined by one or two matches.

Group Projection: 5th
Playoff Projection: Round of 16

Canamla - This is the team that WILL finish at the bottom of the group, and they could and are likely to go winless. Don't expect much from them except for them to be an easy six points for everyone else. However, given Virabia's performance in the World Cup (of Football), it wouldn't be out of character for Virabia to draw them.

Group Projection: 6th
Playoff Projection: Don't kid yourself, they won't make it.
Last edited by Virabia on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -9.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.00
OCCUPY ALL STREETS, EVERYWHERE (Occupy Ithaca)

I have made the following progression in my beliefs
American Liberal -> Social Democrat -> Right Libertarian -> Democratic Socialist -> Trotskyist -> Eco-Socialist -> Eco-Communist -> Cooperativist

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 am

NEWMANISTAN WCOH 12 ROSTER

Newmanistan may finally be making strides in the international hockey world. The first few WcoH’s we participated in did not go well, but the Empire managed to sneak into the playoffs at home in WcoH 10, then had a stunning semifinal run, here in Quintessence of Dust in WcoH 11. That team used a younger roster, but was also a team put together to score goals, and not to play defense-first hockey. Now most of that team returns, though with a few people in different spots.

Style Mod: +2

RP Permissions:
Choose goalscorers: Yes
Choose goal scoring events: Yes
Godmod goal scoring events: Yes
Penalize players/give game misconducts: Yes. Note that this is in no way a “goon it up team”. We’ll still fight, but we’re not the “old Rockets” here.
Injure Players: Yes, but only say they are hurt. I will determine the severity.
Godmod other events: TG your idea for approval first. I am open to doing some moderately crazy things, but for super crazy, look elsewhere!

Newmanistan does not use “set lines”. Next to each player’s name is the line they are normally found on, but things can change. (LW1= left wing top line, PP2, second PP unit; etc.)

Coach: Robert Hennessy
Assistant Coach: Jim Mauldin
Goalie Coach: Pascal Haskins
Trainer: Mark Monroe
Equipment Manager: Nathan Thomas

Forwards:

#21- Brett Stuart- 24, Fairfield City Admirals, 6'1" 174, LW1, PP1- Speedster, strong wrist shot.
#10- Matt Kalinski, 29- Centralia Cougars, 5' 11" 193, C1, PP1- Playmaker
#12- Trevor Anderson (A)- 22, Putnam Lake Eagles, 5'11" 184, RW1, PP1, PK2, all around player, quickly becoming one of the Empire’s best of all-time.

#27- Ryan Spencer- 29, Brighton Bulls, 6'0" 195, LW2, PP2– Sniper, great skater. Physical.
#15- Jakko Koskinen- 29, Southport Tigers, 6'3" 206, C2, PP2, PK1- Playmaker but also excellent defensively; faceoff specialist.
#17- Jacques Carpentier (C)- 28, Pocono City Capitals, 6'3" 211, RW2, PP2, PK1- All-around player.

#29- Jean-Paul Parentaux, 21- Pocono City Capitals 6'3" 217, LW3- Playing for the first time. (dismissed from team due to DUI charge- see below for replacement)
#33- Casey Vernace- 23, Loudon Leopards, 6'4" 224, C3- Up and coming playmaker.
#28- John Bordeleau, 30, Pocono City Capitals- 6'1" 206, RW3, PK2, Also a defensive specialist.

#14- Jaime Gilroy, 24- Hampton Bulldogs, 6'5" 233, LW4- Physical, defensive minded. Will drop the gloves.
#38- Jacob Faulkner, 20- South Charlotte Condors, 6'2" 201, C4- Faceoff wizard.
#36- Paul Stapleton- 28, Dover City Mountaineers, 6'7" 245, RW4- Goon.

Defensemen:
#7- Slava Kolosov- 27, South Charlotte Condors, 5'10", 183- D1, PP1- Offensive Dman, outstanding slapshot.
#4- Patrice Lemieux (A)- 31, Brighton Bulls, 6'5", 230- D1, PK1- Physical, stay at home type.
#2- Steve Caldwell- 30, Centralia Cougars, 6'2", 209- D2, PP2, PK2- All-around player, decent slapper.
#3- Kevin DeWolf, 19- North Charlote Wildcats, 6'3", 218- D2, PP2, PK2- First time on team & starting already.
#8- Alexander Starkov, 30- Dover City Mountaineers- 6'5" 205, D3, PK1- Stay at home type.
#6- Jan Nedved- 30, Pocono City Capitals, 6'2" 206- D3, PP1- Offensive Dman, great slapper.

Goaltenders:
#31- Michael Reid- 28, Olympia Gladiators- 6'3" 198, Starter- Standup. Started WcoH 11
#1- Phillipe Benoit- 27, South Tier Seagulls- 6'1" 182, Backup- Butterfly style. Started WCOH10.

Also on roster: (normal scratches)

F: #23- James Forrest, 19- Centralia Cougars
F: #19- Darren Neuvirth, 32- Olympia Gladiators- He is starting in place Parentaux.
F: #47- Olaf Dietrich, 18- Fairfield City Admirals
F: #9- Scott Fraser, 25- Springfield Thoroughbreds
F: #22- Matthew Hendrick, 20- Putnam Lake Eagles
F: #39- Travis Connelly, 24- South Charlotte Condors
D: #5- Michael Vigilante- 26, Daytopia Racers- started in WCOH 10
D: #20- Tyler Corrente, 27- Putnam Lake Eagles
D: #24- Brian Sperry, 20- Fairfield City Admirals
D: #34- Marc-Andre Gauthier, 29- Centralia Cougars
G: #35- Brad McChesney, 31- Brighton Bulls
Last edited by Newmanistan on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Valanora
Senator

Founded: Sep 03, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Valanora » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Valanora WCoH 12 Roster

My opponent if the RP first may:
Choose goalscorers: Y
Choose goal scoring events: Y
Godmod goal scoring events: Y
Penalize players/give game misconducts: No, the Calcuttas play a clean and fast paced game, committing few penalties, preferring to use skill over goon tactics.

What is the name of…

…two time former World Cup of Hockey champions?
Valanora (known prior as Elves Security Forces)

...the nickname of the team?
Calcuttas

...the other nations involved in Valanora?
Vyinta and Dark Templara

…the nation in which this Commonwealth play their domestic league?
Elves Security Forces (sometimes ESF in shortphrase)

…people from the Commonwealth?
Vanorians or Vanors

…the person who created this mess?
Elves Security Forces

Modifier: +1

Manager: Vaniolë Litheth - age 10,930
Assistant: Hircon Larlynnas - age 9,840

Scoring Line 1
LW Imenien Lithloth (Raynor City) - Captain
C Amonion Galaethrin (Stormguard)
RW Laerbelidon Taltauré (Raynor City) - Vice-Captain

Scoring Line 2
LW Balafindien Lanethdal (Therathor)
C Voronthal Falasumé (Raynor City) Vice-Captain
RW Málassnen Mallithar (Ianisle)

Scoring Line 3
LW Edenien Miththanlhûn (Stormguard)
C Baralaedur Bireme (Turbani)
RW Erynolë Lanethas (Therathor)

Checking Line
LW Ehtennûn Gadragelen (Turbani)
C Siastien Mithagamyr (Therathor)
RW Polenmorion Celeeththir (Stormgaurd)

Defense Pair 1
LD Rindiruionion Naragalal (Ianisle)
RD Caunlaiien Tanglinaelen (Raynor City)

Defense Pair 2
LD Sidhtorion Larendhrinseer (Ianisle)
RD Iauron Mithethtinu (Ianisle)

Defense Pair 3
LD Airion Aeralitheth (Zul'Daratar)
RD Daeron Larvandal (Stormguard)

Goalies
Starter - Suiadan Lasséseth (Ianisle)
Backup - Glenphenduil Mabrinrin (Zul'Daratar)

Power Play 1
Lithloth-Falasumé-Taltauré

Power Play 2
Lanethdal-Galaethrin-Lanethas

Penalty Kill 1
Lanethdal-Falasumé-Lanethas

Penalty Kill 2
Gadragelen-Galethrin-Celeeththir

Extra Attacker
Edenien Miththanlhûn
Erynolë Lanethas

Shootout Order
1) Laerbelidon Taltauré
2) Imenien Lithloth
3) Edenien Miththanlhûn
4) Caunlaiien Tanglinaelen
5) Erynolë Lanethas
Last edited by Valanora on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
World Cup 40, 42, 43, 52, & 61 Champions
WC 47, 51, 94 (2nd), WC 34, 38, 39, 41, 44, 45, 53, 60, 67, 92 (3rd), WC 49, 58, 87, 90 (Semifinalist), WC 33, 35-37, 46, 48, 54, 55, 62, 63, 65, 72, 83, 85, 86, 88, 91 (Quarterfinalist)
WCoH VII, VIII, XVII, XXVIII, XXX, XXXII (1st), WCoH I, XXXI, XL (2nd), WCoH II, XXIX (3rd), WCoH XII (4th)
AOCAF 44, 46, 51, 53, 65, 68 Champions, AOCAF 39, 43, 55, 59, 64 Runners Up
Co-Hosted: too many events to count

EPL Season 20,073

I am that which I am and choose to be.

Quintessence of Dust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Quintessence of Dust » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:21 pm

The following is the official online brochure of the tournament. Opinions, needless to say, reflect QoD-as-participant, not QoD-as-host.
    Group Stage Guide

Motor Group

Kynythin has a distinguished history of ice hockey in Quintessence of Dust, with multiple HHL championship titles - including the most recent one. Despite this, the emphasis in this group will not be on the old, but the new, with the gleaming, purpose built arena, Finntasia, that replaces the frankly rather shabby Motor Hall. A multi-sport complex, Finntasia contains the largest all-seater hockey arena in the country. And the new theme fits with the group, too, with Sarzonia - who made their first semifinals (and final) in WCoH 10, and placed third in WCoH 11 - and Toyur, who many will remember from their debut alongside Quintessence of Dust in WCoH 9. It's difficult to see a third place qualifier coming from this group, however.

Eager to show off their new stadium, many playoff matches will also take place in Kynythin - including the final itself. But there will be plenty of excitement during the group stages, too. Don't count on too many away supporters being found in the stands - Quodites are buying up all the tickets like they're hot cakes/unicorn droppings/placental face treatments.

Cuboid Group

While international visitors will be familiar with many of Quintessence of Dust's cities - New Cleethorpes, Nowy Orpington, Highmark, Greschmeier - the prominence of the drab postindustrial town of High Jessieville may surprise some. But the Cuboids have always been a strong HHL presence, and are known for being by far the most physical team on the ice. Hopefully the blood, teeth, and the odd eyeball will have been safely cleaned up before... [OOC: All group stage games actually take place at the same time - but, ICly:] ...The Grey Hawks's opener with Newmanistan, the first game of the tournament.

With the strongest "pot two" team, who will undoubtedly be gunning for the top seeds to the tune of "You Can't Beat Us", this will be a tough group for Quintessence of Dust to advance out of. Their best hope is that the Rockets will put so much effort into beating Taeshan that we might pick up an easy win or tie against them. The biggest problem, however, is that the nominal fourth seeds, Estresse Intenso, could easily compile a good run.

Bracket Group

The respectable suburbs of Highmark have generally only been exposed to international attention during ice hockey, at which point everyone says the same thing: "Ah, so that's where you keep all your Asians." Well, I said it, anyway. The Brackets consistently perform better than you'd expect from their roster strength, and so it's fitting that this looks to be the most exciting group. Tarrentum and Canamla make their debuts, The Fanboyists and Virabia look to establish their physical presence, and the Frenchies duke it out for the top.

While the group favourites are no doubt Kelssek - whose women, of course, won Olympic gold against a certain upstart Wysterian nation - the team the Quodites most want to see is The Fanboyists, whose style of hockey is much closer to our domestic brand than that of Plutoni, Valanora, or Cassadaigua. Of course, Quodite fans find the fights a bit mystifying - why not wait till you've hit the bar and there's no men in stripey shirts to break it up? - they do enjoy a good teeth-jarring check. Or three.

Fork Group

The most famous club, internationally, the Greschmeier Forks tend to struggle when international tournaments overlap with the domestic season, because so many of their players are called up for national duty - most notably goaltender John Romkema, who is undoubtedly the greatest player in the nation since Sebestyen Szöllôsi's retirement. However, the Forks have also run aground twice against Elven sides in the CHL, so it's fitting that this group should contain the Calcuttas, who have to remain legitimate contenders for the overall title despite their surprise quarterfinal exit last time. Greschmeier fans are known to love Elven hockey - "rivalry" is almost an unknown concept in Quodite sports - so if you see 20,000 Swedish people wearing rubber ears, that's why.

This could well prove the most exciting group to watch. Eizen delighted neutral fans last time, and the Snorth's enjoyably cack-handed attempts to stay sober long enough to understand the concept of icing always bring a cheer. This group looks like a strong contender to produce one of the third place qualifiers.

Teapot Group

The Joeport Teapots are a team that inspires apathy from the general populace, and would-set-myself-on-fire-for-a-championship loyalty from their fans. Joeport itself is a nice seaside town, except of course for the fact that it's cold enough to freeze the seagull guano. It's also - just about - cosmopolitan enough to stomach the non-human members of Plutoni's squad. Even in Greschmeier, robots are more likely to be melted for scrap than awarded player honours, but Plutoni's team has a decent following in Quintessence of Dust, thanks to a shared passion for cryptic sports blogs.

Potentially a pretty open and shut group, the Nordics should be a strong second, though this is one sport where they have perhaps disappointed, compared to their baseball and gridiron success.

Impressionist Group

If Valanora ending up in Greschmeier was fortuitous, The Babbage Islands being seeded in New Cleethorpes was...trombonologous. With Kopavagur having recently established a consulate here, the Icelandic population - and their team, the frankly rather crap Impressionists - will definitely welcome their fellow patronymic players. The big draw, however, will be Megan Stafford and her championship team from Cassadaigua. Playing at the multisport complex in Hljomalind better known for its handball arenas, this group features Secristan's ice girls, the best of Ad'ihan's High Hockey League, and - almost certainly - Margaret Thatcher on skates. Coupled with the Dagans and Bumblebees, what more could you possibly want?

Well, yes, bear cavalry would be nice...

Architect Group

The most open group plays in the most closed off locale. The south of the nation is, if anything, too cold for ice hockey - the Architects play in a heated arena, under the Eli F. Baker Memorial (Soccer) Arena. But the Architects put up a good fight year on year and bring a cheer to the hearts of the workers on the extensive natural gas fields here. A barren wasteland - except for Tuesdays, when it's Taco Night at the local canteen.

Former double champions Qazox have dropped off in recent years and might have to fight to stay ahead of Delaclava. Third place looks pretty open too, with a weak seed and two - or three - strong newcomers. A group that'll be hard to predict, and hard to watch - unless you have thermal layers and a pack of huskies.

Six to Watch

Voters on the blog He's Had An Absolute Holocaust have picked six players to watch this tournament - a goalie, two defenders, and three forwards. Let's take a peek:

Returning icon: Meghan Stafford (CDG). If we went in for this sort of thing, she'd have been the MVP of WCoH 11. She must be extra good, too, to make up for the slani men on the Dagan roster.

Emerging talent: Treppi Sama (TAR). A good goaltender, and a good contrast with the styles of Patrik Dahlin and John Romkema. How will he find international play, after his dominance in the PHL?

Underperformer: Audrey Havilland (TOC). Paired up against her sister, the Nordics' forward hasn't produced at the top level. This could be the tournament to turn that around, especially after a relatively quiet WBC for Jill, who was overshadowed by her infield partner Mike Hammer.

Underrated: Breixo Mosquera (SNO). Just because they're a Snorth, doesn't mean Breixo doesn't get fancy with the puck from time to time. Much better than their team's seeding would suggest.

Honorary Quodite: Joe Quinn (TFB). Quintessence of Dust is known for producing defencemen who are both physical and high scoring. Artie Weiss sure can hit, but he can't shoot for toffee. Quinn, however, would be at home on any HHL defensive line.

Most exciting player: Slava Kolosov (NEW). The Rocket Report gushed over Trevor Anderson and Jacques Carpentier, but this is the guy we've all come to watch. Big hits, insane slaps, perennial rumours of match fixing, adorably broken English, ruddy calves...stop me before I get carried away.
Last edited by Quintessence of Dust on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tarrentum
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarrentum » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Giuseppe Calarone, Head Coach of the the Tarrentum Falcons, sat in his office with four of his players. Treppi Sama, Josoni Saru, Michael Brossimi, Salao Vedden and Paulo "The Guy" Gianetti sat with their coach, looking very uncomfortable. They had been practicing for a couple of weeks but Calarone could tell that something was still amiss.

"Gentlemen, you play for Tarrentum now. You don't play for Krozuy," he looked at Sama and Brossimi, "you don't play for Florentine," he looked at Saru, "you don't play for Garatia," he looked at Vedden, "and you don't play for Lake Empress," he looked at Gianetti last. I know this is our first international competition but we cannot go out there against Kelssek or even against Canamla and expect that we can play as a team without becoming a team. We've got to get over ourselves and our egos."

"Listen Coach," Brossimi replied, "I'm not going to let this punk from Napoliroma," he pointed at Saru, "take all of the glory on the line. We all know that we're the two best but..."

"Shut it Mike." Calarone interjected. "Do you four have any reason why Paulo is the Captain?" They all shook their heads. "It's becuase Paulo hasn't got his nose so far up his own ass trying to see how glorious he is! Start acting like men, stop acting like teenagers!"

"Coach, I just want to win." Saru replied.

"Then you need to start recognizing your linemates. Stop acting selfish and find the open man. Passing will only help the team. Listen, I called us here so that I could bring you five together to work out how to act as leaders of a team. Gianetti's the Captain, get used to it." Calarone stood up and slammed the door behind him.

"Jesus..." was all that Sama could muster.

"Alright boys. This isn't the IHL and this sure as hell isn't the PHL. I agree with Coach Calarone, we need to start playing like a team. Practice has been horrible and we need to come together like men for our game against Kelssek. Let's try to bring it on the ice tomorrow during practice." Paulo Gianetti took a breath. "All that competition between us, it should go into our play on the ice and against our competition."

"I hear that," said Vedden. "Let's see if we can't translate that to practice tomorrow."
Atlantian Oceania - Islands for Everyone, even Crazy Carl!

Canamla
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Canamla » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm

The next day I got up in the morning at around 9 o'clock. I went out for breakfast and decided to walk around the city for awhile. At around 2 I rented a car and drove to the airport. I pulled up gainst the curb and cut the ignition. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Then a women with Blond hair and Blue Eyes came out of the door. I smiled, this woman was my girlfriend Dawson. "Hey sweetheart, how was your flight?" I asked. "Good" She replied. "So it's 2:15 now and I got practice at 5, do you want to go see a movie?" "Sure" Dawson answered, so we went to the theatre and saw "Walking on the Moon" which was an hilarious comedy. As we came out I told her "I'll drop you off at the hotel and give you my room key, I got my equipment in the back." "That explains the smell" She joked. I chuckled.

At practice we where told are lines and practiced the fundementals. "Good, Crisp Skills are going to set us apart in this tournament" Coach Father Instructed after 30 minutes of drills. We broke up in to teams and scrimaged. Near the end of practice Mika asked me "Hey, why don't you bring your girlfriend and come and have pizza for dinner, I found a good Pizza Place Downtown." "Okay" I replied, and after my shower I grabbed Dawson and met up with Mika. After supper Dawson and I expired early.

Mohawk Clans
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mohawk Clans » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Thomas woke up as the jet landed. He stretched out before getting up to exit the plane. When he got off, a red Dodge Challenger was waiting for him, due to he rented it a week ago. He threw his gear in the trunk and headed to the hotel he was staying at. He pulled into the hotel parking lot, got his gear and bag, and rushed to the room. As soon as he entered, he threw his bags down and just plopped down on the bed and took a nap before tonight's practice.

WCOH 16 Runner-Up
Participated in:
Ranked 45th for WCOH

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports