NATION

PASSWORD

Pick Up Lines

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Barzan
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Barzan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:56 am

Kirrix wrote:
Barzan wrote:Yeah, I know what "hit that" means, I just don't know what it is you're asking me to "hit".

Kobrania. You did say you'd be surprised if the boy and girls weren't all over Kob.

Oh, no. I don't have any sexual interest in men. He's just good-looking, and someone who looks like that probably gets hit-on by everyone.
NOT affiliated with the Free Masons -- Barzan's flag does not incorporate masonic imagery
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.75 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +1.03
"I have considerably less respect for people who nod and drool as talking heads in a box feed them pre-digested spoonfuls of opinutainment than someone that listens to and discusses with a variety of sources and opinions and then forms their own; regardless of whether I agree with them." - Lunatic Goofballs

Kirrix
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirrix » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am

Barzan wrote:
Kirrix wrote:
Barzan wrote:Yeah, I know what "hit that" means, I just don't know what it is you're asking me to "hit".

Kobrania. You did say you'd be surprised if the boy and girls weren't all over Kob.

Oh, no. I don't have any sexual interest in men. He's just good-looking, and someone who looks like that probably gets hit-on by everyone.

Ah.

Actually, this particular conversation has reminded me of another fun one. Tap your target on the shoulder and when they turn to ask what you want, reply "Nothing, I just wanted to be able to say I tapped that."

Barzan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Barzan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 am

Kirrix wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Kirrix wrote:

Ah.

Actually, this particular conversation has reminded me of another fun one. Tap your target on the shoulder and when they turn to ask what you want, reply "Nothing, I just wanted to be able to say I tapped that."

I'm gonna save that for the next time I meet a hot Asian girl.
NOT affiliated with the Free Masons -- Barzan's flag does not incorporate masonic imagery
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.75 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +1.03
"I have considerably less respect for people who nod and drool as talking heads in a box feed them pre-digested spoonfuls of opinutainment than someone that listens to and discusses with a variety of sources and opinions and then forms their own; regardless of whether I agree with them." - Lunatic Goofballs

Kirrix
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kirrix » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:02 am

Barzan wrote:
Kirrix wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Kirrix wrote:

Ah.

Oh the AZNs. I dated one once. Fun girl. Tried to shove a broom handle up the ass of an attempted rapist.

The Macabees
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Macabees » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 am

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"
Former Sr. II Roleplaying Mentor | Factbook

The Macabees' Guides to Roleplaying, Worldbuilding, and Other Stuff (please upvote if you like them!)

Kirrix
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kirrix » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 am

The Macabees wrote:"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

Already brought that up back on the first page.

Rolamec
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolamec » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:28 am

Regardless of what the critic may say, pick up lines are just hilarious and often used to break the ice. Though not if your interested in being a pua. I found myself using them to break the akward silence when I'm assigned to a group in college classes, or if I just want to joke around with a chick, sometimes that can lead to other places (it makes you seem hilarious). I think the misconception that pick up lines may work is the idea that being bold is the way to "win a girl's heart" or at least get her in bed. Yeah, being bold is important, but cheesy lines with sexual innuendos usually just get you either a). slapped, b). punched, c). kicked in the crotch, d). rolled eyes, or e). All of the above.
Rolamec of New Earth
A Proud and Progressive Republican.
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Economic Left/Right: 4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.05

Chrif
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrif » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:01 am

Rolamec wrote:Regardless of what the critic may say, pick up lines are just hilarious and often used to break the ice. Though not if your interested in being a pua. I found myself using them to break the akward silence when I'm assigned to a group in college classes, or if I just want to joke around with a chick, sometimes that can lead to other places (it makes you seem hilarious). I think the misconception that pick up lines may work is the idea that being bold is the way to "win a girl's heart" or at least get her in bed. Yeah, being bold is important, but cheesy lines with sexual innuendos usually just get you either a). slapped, b). punched, c). kicked in the crotch, d). rolled eyes, or e). All of the above.

to true

Uawc
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Uawc » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 am

The Cold Place wrote:
UAWC wrote:"If you were a Pokemon, I'd catch you first."

I actually used that.

Lol: Did it work?

That is the funniest one i have ever heard. :rofl:

Yes. Yes, it did.

Because I am the master pimp.
Pro-democracy, pro-NATO, anti-authoritarian, anti-extremism.
Ex-leftist and ex-Muslim.

I stand with Ukraine and Israel.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am

Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:
Zandan wrote:Umm...

"Hi, my name is milk, and I'll do your body good."

This would have been funny if Milks Empire had posted it...

I was just thinking that. How creepy.

Heh...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 am

Barzan wrote:
Allbeama wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Barzan wrote:"Hey baby, want a cigar?"

That sounds like a really irritating guy that I know that swear on my life is a serial rapist. Im not kidding, that guy pisses me off to no end. He's always smoking cigars and every time I smell one now Im like "Oh shit..." And start looking around all suspicious like then dart into the shadows like Ninja Obama.

Ouch. I guess you didn't get the joke.

I do... You dont understand... This guy... I dont even know how put it he's so disturbing, like he would mean it in that way. I am not kidding, that guy's just gross... Its like he'll hit on you and then if you dont agree to fuck him he'll rape you. Believe me, I know this from experience. (No, I didnt get raped)

Tell him yes and pull out knife and say "I have to cut the end off first." He might think you're to psychotic to rape.

I dunno, some weirdos are into shit like that though... :unsure:

Hmmm...
Actually cutting the end off is a bit far for me...
Married to Koshka
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 am

Tunizcha wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Barzan wrote:I dunno, some weirdos are into shit like that though... :unsure:

You would know...?

SUV

ಠ_ಠ

:rofl:
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out...
Law and Order: Sport utility Vehicle...
I think NBC might actually jump on that...
Married to Koshka

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 am

Barzan wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Almajoya wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:
Almajoya wrote:
Allbeama wrote:Tell him yes and pull out knife and say "I have to cut the end off first." He might think you're to psychotic to rape.

I did not think of this.
*takes notes*

Or hire somebody to offer him a blow job then have her bite his dick off. Bweeh hehehehehehehe. Ive thought about this long and hard believe me. Ah! Revenge is sweet. :twisted:

O_o

What? You piss off the Kim you pay in full. :P

Now you just betrayed yourself, my dear. We all know your name now.

Ah but you see, this was my intention and I plan on announcing myself to the world. *Gets up on soapbox and puffs up chest* I AM KIMBERLY!!!! DICTATOR OF HEAVEN HIEGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now bow down to me you pitiful cockroaches! :twisted:

I like the name Kimberly. It's a classy, gorgeous name.

And everyone IRL I know with that name's a bit crazy, so it seems apropos...
Married to Koshka

Didierstan
Attaché

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Didierstan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

San Juanico wrote:I also said this one but i got kicked in the nuts.

-Excuse me for interrupting and I’m not trying to make a pass, but you must be leaving the country if you’re packing that much ass.

I'm not surprised. Just a guess (cause I'm a male) but they think it's derogatory or something. But I Lol'd upon hearing this...

Zeppy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:51 am

"I am going to smash you so bad." ;)

Zeppy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:52 am

Kobrania wrote:"You want to go back to my place and have rough animalistic sex?"

Works 80% if the time.

:blink:

Sounds yiffy.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am

Kobrania wrote:"You want to go back to my place and have rough animalistic sex?"

Works 80% if the time.

Heh...
You and me baby we ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby we ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Gettin' horny now
Married to Koshka

Tunizcha
Senator

Founded: Mar 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tunizcha » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:34 pm

I <3 that song.
Barzan wrote: I'll stick with rape, thank you.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:It's Rape night on NSG.
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ

This is Koji. Copy and paste Koji to your sig so he can acheive world domination.

San Juanico
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Juanico » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Sounds good.
I`m gonna try them all. (Hope i don`t get slapped).
“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

Barzan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Barzan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Kirrix wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Kirrix wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Kirrix wrote:

Ah.

Oh the AZNs. I dated one once. Fun girl. Tried to shove a broom handle up the ass of an attempted rapist.

Damn. Good for her. It seems that all the Korean girls I've dated have also been a bit "unconventional" compared to what I'm used to. They are very intense, complex women, those Koreans.

Dyakovo wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Allbeama wrote:Tell him yes and pull out knife and say "I have to cut the end off first." He might think you're to psychotic to rape.

I dunno, some weirdos are into shit like that though... :unsure:

Hmmm...
Actually cutting the end off is a bit far for me...

I didn't mean the Lorianna Bobbitt part, I just meant the psychotic part.

Dyakovo wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:Ah but you see, this was my intention and I plan on announcing myself to the world. *Gets up on soapbox and puffs up chest* I AM KIMBERLY!!!! DICTATOR OF HEAVEN HIEGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now bow down to me you pitiful cockroaches! :twisted:

Likewise, and quite hot as well in my experience, both in looks and in personality. (They were all in their 20s, though, so there's no basis for comparison yet.)

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Barzan wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:
Barzan wrote:
Heaven Hieghts wrote:Ah but you see, this was my intention and I plan on announcing myself to the world. *Gets up on soapbox and puffs up chest* I AM KIMBERLY!!!! DICTATOR OF HEAVEN HIEGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now bow down to me you pitiful cockroaches! :twisted:

Likewise, and quite hot as well in my experience, both in looks and in personality. (They were all in their 20s, though, so there's no basis for comparison yet.)

We Kimberly's are a strange breed... :)
Guess what, I'm radical left

Almajoya
Minister

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Almajoya » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Rolamec wrote:Regardless of what the critic may say, pick up lines are just hilarious and often used to break the ice.

Guy: Excuse me, but do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Girl: Not exactly.

Guy: Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm John.
Guy, the next morning: Well, thank you for the wonderful time....

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Almajoya wrote:
Rolamec wrote:Regardless of what the critic may say, pick up lines are just hilarious and often used to break the ice.

Guy: Excuse me, but do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Girl: Not exactly.

Guy: Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm John.
Guy, the next morning: Well, thank you for the wonderful time....

You know this from experience...? ;)

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 pm

This isn't a pick up line but I feel compelled to say it.

If Bangkok wanted to invade Djibouti, would Greece help?
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Heaven Hieghts
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Heaven Hieghts » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Buffett and Colbert wrote:This isn't a pick up line but I feel compelled to say it.

If Bangkok wanted to invade Djibouti, would Greece help?

:roll:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General