NATION

PASSWORD

Rape Thread [SAFE SPACE - Mod Enforced]

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Gang... please dial back the temp. The subject, especially given how it has hit a fellow community member, obviously is one that inflames people, but let's not let those out.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 pm

The Daktanese Technocracy wrote:
Tothia wrote:Even if we do spread the word about males raping other males, I doubt much people would care. Even the FBI say that men can't be victims of rape. There are so many things I want to change in America.

Also, of females raping males. Which is considered impossible by most jerks people.

*sigh*

Anyone can be the victim of sexual assault. Anyone can be the perpetrator of sexual assault.
. ♕ I am your LORD and saviour, for I am Jesus Christina Confess your sins, and ye shall be forgiven. ❤ .
One of Le Sexiest NSers 2013. Call me ¡¥. Now a fascist because rape is bad, mmkay.
Meet the TET Pantheon
"What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you cry with you or kiss you, I love you." - Evey (V for Vendetta)
Alleniana wrote:
New Manvir wrote:Well, it's obvious the Native Americans didn't really have a history. They were just loafing about, waiting for some white people to show up so the real fun could start.

The party don't start till I walk in
-Tik Tok, by Christopher Columbus

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Freelanderness wrote:
The Daktanese Technocracy wrote:Also, of females raping males. Which is considered impossible by most jerks people.

*sigh*

Anyone can be the victim of sexual assault. Anyone can be the perpetrator of sexual assault.

:hug: YAAAAY! You get it.
Insert trite farewell here

Creative Vikings
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Creative Vikings » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Freelanderness wrote:
The Daktanese Technocracy wrote:Also, of females raping males. Which is considered impossible by most jerks people.

*sigh*

And it's still rape if you were forced to have sex with another who also didn't, just a reminder.

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Scomagia wrote:
Freelanderness wrote:*sigh*

:hug: YAAAAY! You get it.

:hug: It's not too difficult to understand, once you get past societal prejudices.

We ought to be fighting sexual assault together, not separated by gender and all that. Sexual assault hurts everyone imo.
. ♕ I am your LORD and saviour, for I am Jesus Christina Confess your sins, and ye shall be forgiven. ❤ .
One of Le Sexiest NSers 2013. Call me ¡¥. Now a fascist because rape is bad, mmkay.
Meet the TET Pantheon
"What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you cry with you or kiss you, I love you." - Evey (V for Vendetta)
Alleniana wrote:
New Manvir wrote:Well, it's obvious the Native Americans didn't really have a history. They were just loafing about, waiting for some white people to show up so the real fun could start.

Scomagia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scomagia » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Freelanderness wrote:
Scomagia wrote: :hug: YAAAAY! You get it.

:hug: It's not too difficult to understand, once you get past societal prejudices.

We ought to be fighting sexual assault together, not separated by gender and all that. Sexual assault hurts everyone imo.

For sure.
Insert trite farewell here

Freelanderness
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelanderness » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Creative Vikings wrote:
Freelanderness wrote:*sigh*

And it's still rape if you were forced to have sex with another who also didn't, just a reminder.

Yes. Unwanted sexual actions is sexual assault.
Meet the TET Pantheon
Alleniana wrote:

Yaltabaoth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaltabaoth » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:32 am

Hey Homosexy, just a thought.
Maybe you could edit the petition into your OP, so it doesn't get lost on page 31.

Also question to Mods: is there any other way we could promote the petition on the site, besides keeping this thread active?

Person012345
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:24 am

Tothia wrote:Even if we do spread the word about males raping other males, I doubt much people would care. Even the FBI say that men can't be victims of rape. There are so many things I want to change in America.

Changing how you yourself speak and treat the issue is the first step

Person012345
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 am

Nahgallay wrote:
Person012345 wrote:Yes, you do. Every time you use phrasing like you did, it creates an atmosphere that it only happens to women. People who don't realise that male-rape is a problem, or generally shrug it off, don't have that assumption challenged. Think about what you're saying, and when talking about rape, do not speak as if it's just a female problem because it isn't.

I didn't say it was only a female problem. In my first post I spoke about educating children specifically boys not to rape girls or boys. I know male-rape is an issue, that's why I addressed it. But it is very rare that women rape, especially compared to male rapists.

It's not about what you said, it's about what you didn't say. And stop saying its rare, the truth is you have no damn idea how rare it is. And even if you're right, it doesn't matter how rare it is. The rarity is completely irrelevant.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 am

Person012345 wrote:Wellllll, the way I see it when someone violates certain right of another human being they lose those rights themselves.

I view all sorts of life-destroying things as a justified punishment for rape and the like, I just don't advocate it because there is too high a chance of false convictions (that is to say, a higher than 0 chance). But ethically, I would really have no qualms with doing all sorts of horrible things to a rapist.

Then I see no reason why you are not a bigger monster than the rapist.

I know you've stolen something at some point in your life. Perhaps as a child you stole some candy or somesuch from a sibling. Does this mean you have no right to posses anything anymore? Should you die for that? No? Then why does rape, as horrible as it is, justify these things?

And even with that aside, those types of punishments lead to worse crimes. What does the rapist have to lose if he kills his victim? Nothing. And I'll not point out the chance of false conviction, as you already have shown you understand.

Rape and theft are not equivalent by any stretch of the imagination.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

The Daktanese Technocracy
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Daktanese Technocracy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am

Dyakovo wrote:
The Daktanese Technocracy wrote:Then I see no reason why you are not a bigger monster than the rapist.

I know you've stolen something at some point in your life. Perhaps as a child you stole some candy or somesuch from a sibling. Does this mean you have no right to posses anything anymore? Should you die for that? No? Then why does rape, as horrible as it is, justify these things?

And even with that aside, those types of punishments lead to worse crimes. What does the rapist have to lose if he kills his victim? Nothing. And I'll not point out the chance of false conviction, as you already have shown you understand.

Rape and theft are not equivalent by any stretch of the imagination.

He/she said her "justification" for torture was, "once you violate someone's rights, you lose those rights." so yes, my hearkening to theft was appropriate.
"I remember the first time I died. Facing down my foe was to be expected. Even inevitable. Resurrected, my soul awoke and my battles were fought harder. Death became my friend. I remember the first time I died. But dying gets easier; it's how you die that leaves your mark. Prepare to die..."

Person012345
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 am

Dyakovo wrote:Rape and theft are not equivalent by any stretch of the imagination.

He/she said her "justification" for torture was, "once you violate someone's rights, you lose those rights." so yes, my hearkening to theft was appropriate.

Not completely. What's your justification for advocating jail (assuming you do)?

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Daktanese Technocracy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 am

Person012345 wrote:
The Daktanese Technocracy wrote:He/she said her "justification" for torture was, "once you violate someone's rights, you lose those rights." so yes, my hearkening to theft was appropriate.

Not completely. What's your justification for advocating jail (assuming you do)?

Humane punishment and deterrent, with significantly higher punishments for murder, thereby nullifying the problem that torture has, where killing the rape victim is actually a no-lose scenario. And keeping the criminal away from the general population until they make significant progress in rehabilitation, which benefits all.
"I remember the first time I died. Facing down my foe was to be expected. Even inevitable. Resurrected, my soul awoke and my battles were fought harder. Death became my friend. I remember the first time I died. But dying gets easier; it's how you die that leaves your mark. Prepare to die..."

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:34 am

Person012345 wrote:Wellllll, the way I see it when someone violates certain right of another human being they lose those rights themselves.

Amen.
I believe in basic human rights. Everyone who knows me knows I'm all for equality, no matter your race, gender, sexual orientation, hair color, bra size, chip preference, and yodeling skill. I also believe, that you can have those rights taken away from you if you hurt someone else so badly. Can't act like a responsible human being? We won't treat you like one.
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

Person012345
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:39 am

Person012345 wrote:Not completely. What's your justification for advocating jail (assuming you do)?

Humane punishment and deterrent, with significantly higher punishments for murder, thereby nullifying the problem that torture has, where killing the rape victim is actually a no-lose scenario. And keeping the criminal away from the general population until they make significant progress in rehabilitation, which benefits all.

Uh... that's not justification for jail. I never ever advocated using any excessive punishment. I said I don't morally have a problem if it were to happen to someone who I knew 100% was guilty. That does not involve any "problems" about killing the rape victim. Your answer was a complete non-answer in relation to the question. I will rephrase it for you:
Morally, what is the justification for putting a rapist in jail.

Edit: To clarify, you accused me of being "worse" than a rapist because I feel that morally speaking, them getting all manner of horrible things done to them (and this exclusively, not considering tangential issues with actually doing it) holds no moral problems. I also haven't noticed you reply to my response to your post either. What I'm asking is if you think that punishment is so bad and evil and you think that my reasoning is internally inconsistent (which I believe I demonstrated in my reply it is not), then how are you justifying putting them in jail as not being morally wrong?
Last edited by Person012345 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northwestfront
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestfront » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

I can almost guarentee you that the rapist was a minorty. White countries are no longer safe for white people, especially women.

Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for Everybody

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Person012345
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Northwestfront wrote:I can almost guarentee you that the rapist was a minorty. White countries are no longer safe for white people, especially women.

It is said that there is this RACE problem. They say this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Take your racist bullshit elsewhere. Note that Japan, which has an extremely low amount of immigration, also has an extremely high rate of sexual assault.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Daktanese Technocracy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 am

Person012345 wrote:
The Daktanese Technocracy wrote:Humane punishment and deterrent, with significantly higher punishments for murder, thereby nullifying the problem that torture has, where killing the rape victim is actually a no-lose scenario. And keeping the criminal away from the general population until they make significant progress in rehabilitation, which benefits all.

Uh... that's not justification for jail. I never ever advocated using any excessive punishment. I said I don't morally have a problem if it were to happen to someone who I knew 100% was guilty. That does not involve any "problems" about killing the rape victim. Your answer was a complete non-answer in relation to the question. I will rephrase it for you:

Edit: To clarify, you accused me of being "worse" than a rapist because I feel that morally speaking, them getting all manner of horrible things done to them (and this exclusively, not considering tangential issues with actually doing it) holds no moral problems. I also haven't noticed you reply to my response to your post either. What I'm asking is if you think that punishment is so bad and evil and you think that my reasoning is internally inconsistent (which I believe I demonstrated in my reply it is not), then how are you justifying putting them in jail as not being morally wrong?

I never said punishment is evil, and I outlined why jail time is acceptable. I'm not going to talk with someone who puts words in my mouth and ignores my posts. Bugger off.

Person012345
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

Person012345 wrote:Uh... that's not justification for jail. I never ever advocated using any excessive punishment. I said I don't morally have a problem if it were to happen to someone who I knew 100% was guilty. That does not involve any "problems" about killing the rape victim. Your answer was a complete non-answer in relation to the question. I will rephrase it for you:

I never said punishment is evil, and I outlined why jail time is acceptable. I'm not going to talk with someone who puts words in my mouth and ignores my posts. Bugger off.

You said I was worse than a rapist for not caring if they got bad things done to them. Sorry if you don't consider rape evil.

Prehaps you misread my post. Or I phrased it poorly. When I said "if you think that punishment is evil", I meant -that- punishment, in specific reference to raping/killing etc. of murderers. I wasn't saying you think punishment is evil. And I still expect an answer, please morally justify putting someone in jail. Unless you don't think it's morally justified and it's merely a matter of keeping them out of society?

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 am

Person012345 wrote:
Northwestfront wrote:I can almost guarentee you that the rapist was a minorty. White countries are no longer safe for white people, especially women.

Take your racist bullshit elsewhere. Note that Japan, which has an extremely low amount of immigration, also has an extremely high rate of sexual assault.

This is true, I know a Japanese woman who when she would take the little train things they have in the city that being groped and squeezed is a common thing. She also noted that guys will even grope her at her work as a noodle-shop waitress.

So, yeah, that stereotype is true.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am

As far as the racial issue, some of your points, I agree on, and some of them I'm not so sure (like the Japan thing).

This situation was created because of racial tension. And not racial tension against black people, either. This happened because their friend (Oscar Grant) was killed by a white cop. Why don't you let me tell you the story? Oscar Grant and a bunch of people were in a ruckus at one of the BART stations. When the BART cops showed up and tried to stop the situation, they told them all to get to the ground. Oscar Grant would not get to the ground. The cop, scared and stressed out because of all the chaos everywhere, went to get his taiser to get Grant to the floor. In the frenzy, he accidentally grabbed his gun and shot Grant.
Since then there's been huge explosive shit about how it was racist what he did, and how he deserves all this crazy punishment. It's turned into a racist issue, when it was an accident.
Those men were Oscar Grant's friends and they were going to a candlelight vigil the next night. I was raped. I was abused. My latina roommate and her black friend? Nothing happened to them. It's bull shit.

I've been told by a lot of people that people of color cannot be racist, because they are not powerful, which is BULL SHIT. Attitudes like this are the cause of "reverse-racism", which is really just racism. It's more and more and more prevalent day by day. I experienced it all the time with my roommate and her friends ("someone called me white." "those are fighting words", etc.) ("I can't listen to this white people shit music", "that's such a white people show", "you can't say that, you're white", "fuckin white people", "white people don't have to work for what they have" <- THIS WAS ACTUALLY SAID "we're only friends with those white people because..."). I did this every single fuckin day. Attitudes like this are ridiculous and white racism is everywhere. No one ever thinks of mexicans or asians or anything like that when they think racists. They think whites. Mexicans and black people and asians can all be just as racist as white people. Look at what happened to me. Living proof.

Ugh. I could go on forever about "white privilege" and all that stupid BS, but I won't.
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.

Souseiseki
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Souseiseki » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Homosexy wrote:Ugh. I could go on forever about "white privilege" and all that stupid BS, but I won't.

does stupid BS apply to all forms of privilege or just "white privilege" because i imagine in a thread like this you'd have run into quite a bit of a certain other kind
ask moderation about reading serious moderation candidates TGs without telling them about it until afterwards and/or apparently refusing to confirm/deny the exact timeline of TG reading ~~~ i hope you never sent any of the recent mods or the ones that got really close anything personal!

signature edit: confirmation has been received. they will explicitly do it before and without asking. they can look at TGs basically whenever they want so please keep this in mind when nominating people for moderator or TGing good posters/anyone!
T <---- THE INFAMOUS T

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Souseiseki wrote:
Homosexy wrote:Ugh. I could go on forever about "white privilege" and all that stupid BS, but I won't.

does stupid BS apply to all forms of privilege or just "white privilege" because i imagine in a thread like this you'd have run into quite a bit of a certain other kind

Oh there's white privilege, male privilege, etc. There's lots of privilege bull shit.
I think that white privilege exists, sure. But it depends on where you are, what you're doing, etc. There's always going to be a privilege. I certainly don't have white privilege in the middle of Compton, but maybe I have it trying to get a job at a diner in Texas. Privileges will always be there, but they're not something to blame your problems on, is what I'm saying.

Person012345
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Homosexy wrote:As far as the racial issue, some of your points, I agree on, and some of them I'm not so sure (like the Japan thing).

This situation was created because of racial tension. And not racial tension against black people, either. This happened because their friend (Oscar Grant) was killed by a white cop. Why don't you let me tell you the story? Oscar Grant and a bunch of people were in a ruckus at one of the BART stations. When the BART cops showed up and tried to stop the situation, they told them all to get to the ground. Oscar Grant would not get to the ground. The cop, scared and stressed out because of all the chaos everywhere, went to get his taiser to get Grant to the floor. In the frenzy, he accidentally grabbed his gun and shot Grant.
Since then there's been huge explosive shit about how it was racist what he did, and how he deserves all this crazy punishment. It's turned into a racist issue, when it was an accident.
Those men were Oscar Grant's friends and they were going to a candlelight vigil the next night. I was raped. I was abused. My latina roommate and her black friend? Nothing happened to them. It's bull shit.

I've been told by a lot of people that people of color cannot be racist, because they are not powerful, which is BULL SHIT. Attitudes like this are the cause of "reverse-racism", which is really just racism. It's more and more and more prevalent day by day. I experienced it all the time with my roommate and her friends ("someone called me white." "those are fighting words", etc.) ("I can't listen to this white people shit music", "that's such a white people show", "you can't say that, you're white", "fuckin white people", "white people don't have to work for what they have" <- THIS WAS ACTUALLY SAID "we're only friends with those white people because..."). I did this every single fuckin day. Attitudes like this are ridiculous and white racism is everywhere. No one ever thinks of mexicans or asians or anything like that when they think racists. They think whites. Mexicans and black people and asians can all be just as racist as white people. Look at what happened to me. Living proof.

Ugh. I could go on forever about "white privilege" and all that stupid BS, but I won't.

I'm reverse racist. I am more comfortable around non-whites than whites, whilst also being white. >.>

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General