NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lerasi
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lerasi » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Lerasi wrote:Can you make a coat of arms based on this current flag and influence from the following?

http://img03.deviantart.net/d852/i/2015 ... 9cpc9p.png

The red and white crosses on here should be made so that the background is white and the crosses red, and the middle shield should have something with dragons instead of all of those other stuff. Everything else is pretty good. The black markings on the cloth can be replaced with whatever is on my cross on my current flag, if you can make out what the heck those things are.

But that's pretty much it. I know you normally do flag kinda stuff, but this is similar. If it's not your cup of tea, can you direct me to a forum that makes coats of arms? I also hope this isn't terribly off topic, but I just thought it would work.

Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry, but there was no response.

Is this allowed?

Five Cities
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Five Cities » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Five Cities wrote:Could I please get:

2:3 ratio
triple liner
top line blue
mid line white
bottom line yellow
And in the middle something to represent the current flag of mine or something, as this flag will be a for a colony.

In general it is best to have light colours separated by dark sand vice-versa. For future development of your flag I would recommend going to white-blue-yellow.

Thanks chap! The colour design was because Blue is the ocean, white is the foam and the yellow is the beach.
I only made this to post on a topic.

Coromina Industrial
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Coromina Industrial » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:20 pm

Lerasi wrote:
Lerasi wrote:Can you make a coat of arms based on this current flag and influence from the following?

http://img03.deviantart.net/d852/i/2015 ... 9cpc9p.png

The red and white crosses on here should be made so that the background is white and the crosses red, and the middle shield should have something with dragons instead of all of those other stuff. Everything else is pretty good. The black markings on the cloth can be replaced with whatever is on my cross on my current flag, if you can make out what the heck those things are.

But that's pretty much it. I know you normally do flag kinda stuff, but this is similar. If it's not your cup of tea, can you direct me to a forum that makes coats of arms? I also hope this isn't terribly off topic, but I just thought it would work.

Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry, but there was no response.

Is this allowed?

Try here! Might garner better results for ya
= COROMINA INDUSTRIAL =
Storefront ]|[ Overview ]|[ Executor
IRMINIGRAD NEWS AND EVENTS: Total Corporate Authority still in affect in Irminigrad. Please report to the Branch Office for further information. /:/ Resistance Leader in Nikolyk captured, sentenced to Reposession. /:/ Conflict east of Kostrorga; Travel ban initiated. Please submit to searches. /:/ Shipments to increase by 1.5%; All Regional rations to increase by .2%. /:/ Have a productive day.

Wolkovich
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolkovich » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Im looking for a flag that represents the communist ideals without nessecarily using the hammer and sickle. Thank you!

Tslokia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tslokia » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:12 am

Hi! I found this symbol above a door while walking home and thought it would fit for the flag of my nation.

Could anyone recreate this and put it on a red field? the circle at the bottom should be filled with an emerald like the one in the flag of Navarre
and the oval at the top should be filled in with blue. I'm willing to simplify if it is too much work. Thanks in advance!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Tslokia wrote:Hi! I found this symbol above a door while walking home and thought it would fit for the flag of my nation.

Could anyone recreate this and put it on a red field? the circle at the bottom should be filled with an emerald like the one in the flag of Navarre
and the oval at the top should be filled in with blue. I'm willing to simplify if it is too much work. Thanks in advance!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Wolkovich wrote:Im looking for a flag that represents the communist ideals without nessecarily using the hammer and sickle. Thank you!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:29 pm

I would like a flag that has a crescent moon and red in the background on top. On the bottom, it should say "통일" (unity). Please and thank you.
Last edited by Speyland on Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:45 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Tslokia wrote:Hi! I found this symbol above a door while walking home and thought it would fit for the flag of my nation.

Nicely done Almonaster!
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:16 am

Speyland wrote:I would like a flag that has a crescent moon and red in the background on top. On the bottom, it should say "통일" (unity). Please and thank you.

Brusseldorf wrote:Nicely done Almonaster!

Thanks. By the time I'd done all the tidy-up I think I might have been better re-creating it from scratch!
(Reverse perspective is teh schizz, btw!)

Tslokia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tslokia » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you a lot! If it isn't too much to ask, could I get a version with just the central symbol?

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Tslokia wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you a lot! If it isn't too much to ask, could I get a version with just the central symbol?

I think there is a problem in that the bars are not visible enough at a small scale - there needs to be a contrast between symbol and background.

2 versions: https://imgur.com/a/iA5zRCL

Candike
Civilian

Founded: Oct 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Candike » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Can i request something? I need a flag that represents my nation, possibly a flag that relates to candy in some way, thank you!
candy hell

I DON'T USE NS STATS, DEATH CAUSES, ECONOMY, ETC

Leader

Characters, read first please

About

HAPPENINGS: I guess this is our news thing? Anyways, one of the "Higher Outer Humans" came to visit us, it was rather long, and I was nervous the ENTIRE time, ugggghhh, I can't sit in long times without fidgeting! -JOLL

Tar-Wura-Goauld
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tar-Wura-Goauld » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:18 pm

Apologies Almonaster, but it seems you may not have seen my last request. While I like the design for the flag you made for me, I found it much too difficult to edit the colors with my current software. Could you please provide the individual layers that you used to create that image, so I can more easily recolor it?

Or alternatively, you could do it for me- It would be a matter of giving it a black background, like my current flag, as well as making that stargate-like shape black with a gold outline, which should be the same golden color as the symbols.
Last edited by Tar-Wura-Goauld on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✴☥ TAR-WURA-GOA'ULD ☥✴
This nation is essentially my own modified version of the Goa'uld from Stargate.
This nation currently represents the Goa'uld at their height under the reign of Ra.
Don't know what the Goa'uld are? Just look them up. Sorry I don't have a complete factbook just yet.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Candike wrote:Can i request something? I need a flag that represents my nation, possibly a flag that relates to candy in some way, thank you!

The Union of Reonell
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Reonell » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:24 pm

Probably impossible flag request:

I love the design of this flag seen in the spoiler, may I have a flag that bears the resemblance of this please?

Box
Box
⁜ The Union of Reonell ⁜

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:19 pm

The Union of Reonell wrote:Probably impossible flag request:

I love the design of this flag seen in the spoiler, may I have a flag that bears the resemblance of this please?

Not even hard, and thank you for spoilering.

It would be more normal to have the cross fleury on the hoist side so that it is visible then the flag is drooping. Both versions at https://imgur.com/a/YtpEFIP

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:26 pm

Tar-Wura-Goauld wrote:Apologies Almonaster, but it seems you may not have seen my last request. While I like the design for the flag you made for me, I found it much too difficult to edit the colors with my current software. Could you please provide the individual layers that you used to create that image, so I can more easily recolor it?

Or alternatively, you could do it for me- It would be a matter of giving it a black background, like my current flag, as well as making that stargate-like shape black with a gold outline, which should be the same golden color as the symbols.

Symbols and stargate layers at https://imgur.com/a/DXQz1Ci

The Union of Reonell
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Reonell » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Union of Reonell wrote:Probably impossible flag request:

Not even hard, and thank you for spoilering.

It would be more normal to have the cross fleury on the hoist side so that it is visible then the flag is drooping. Both versions at https://imgur.com/a/YtpEFIP

Thank you so much Al.
Box
Box
⁜ The Union of Reonell ⁜

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:29 pm

I would like a flag that has the word "번영" (prosperity) in the middle with a yellow background. Thank you.
Last edited by Speyland on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:33 pm

Speyland wrote:I would like a flag that has the word "번영" (prosperity) in the middle with a yellow background. Thank you.

https://i.ibb.co/SxD3x69/Speyland-Yellow.png

Is this okay? You didn't say what colour you wanted the text so I went with red.
Last edited by Drongonia on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:30 am

Guten tag,

I have for many a moon now been experimenting with coming up with a good flag for this nation concept. I am... still stuck, none quite get the vibe. Heads up; this is going to be a creative freedom type request.

The general concept is a supranational union, similar to the ussr, but socially fascist. Several predominantly 'nordic' republics in northern africa form this union. The general colour scheme can be whatever, but ideally, it is gold and white (with a white background). Incorporating a black sun symbol might be a good idea, or any combination of egyptian and nordic runes/symbols, but you definitely don't have to. In any case, it should give the impression of a powerful superstate at a glance.

I know this is more open ended than usual, so I'm open to multiple ideas :D
Thanks a lot guys.
Last edited by Kaedijork on Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:31 am

Kaedijork wrote:Guten tag,

I have for many a moon now been experimenting with coming up with a good flag for this nation concept. I am... still stuck, none quite get the vibe. Heads up; this is going to be a creative freedom type request.

The general concept is a supranational union, similar to the ussr, but socially fascist. Several predominantly 'nordic' republics in northern africa form this union. The general colour scheme can be whatever, but ideally, it is gold and white (with a white background). Incorporating a black sun symbol might be a good idea, or any combination of egyptian and nordic runes/symbols, but you definitely don't have to. In any case, it should give the impression of a powerful superstate at a glance.

I know this is more open ended than usual, so I'm open to multiple ideas :D
Thanks a lot guys.

White and gold is never good without an intervening dark colour. I've added judicious amounts of African green and black to the mix. The Illuminati reference is intentional.

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:34 am

Drongonia wrote:
Speyland wrote:I would like a flag that has the word "번영" (prosperity) in the middle with a yellow background. Thank you.

https://i.ibb.co/SxD3x69/Speyland-Yellow.png

Is this okay? You didn't say what colour you wanted the text so I went with red.

No, I want it black please.

N7eternia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby N7eternia » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:05 pm

https://imgur.com/IEdeGdS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay