NATION

PASSWORD

Log Horizon RP (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Log Horizon RP (Open)

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:33 am

Just living in the Database.
IC Link is the Image.

Plot and Lore. Please ignore.

Hello, one and all. Anime fans, aspiring authors, or random passerby of the multiverse. Welcome to Elder Tales! You see, it's like Elder Scr*lls, but not copyrighted!

Anyway, my name's Temp. I'll be your DM, your OP, your ABCs and 123s. Basically, I run the show around here. And the channel is non-stop anime RPG action combined with the lore of Log Horizon, with a very healthy dose of player-created content (call it fanfic if you must, I don't care anymore). Basically, we're jumping into the LH world some time after the Collapse. The dust is starting to settle, and a relative peace begins to descend over Akihabara. Not sure why I phrased it like that; it really is a good thing. Starting sometime between S1 and S2 of the anime, the OP Team will be the only members of a guild called the Hallowguard. The rest of you are intended to join later, and we'll set our sights on some endgame goal that is worthy of being the end of an epic quest. Whether that goal is a Raid Clear or running water, we can decide that as we go.

But the main ficus should be having fun. We're stuck in Elder Tales, so we should try to make it as least shitty as possible. How I intend to do that, I have no idea. But we'll work something out, I promise.

And from this point on, I feel like I sufficiently explained what happened. Info in the wiki if you need it, My Team knows a lot themselves, let's get to the Database!

OPs:Co-OPs:
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Character List/App

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SpfiLxR.jpg[/img][/align]
[b]Username:[/b] (kindly make this a sort of name, not xX_n00bkilla1337_Xx)
[b]Real Name:[/b] (duh)
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b] (img plz)
[align=center][img]IMAGE%20URL%20GOES%20HERE[/img][/align]
[b]Race:[/b] (use the wiki)
[b]Avatar Gender:[/b] (even more duh)
[b]Real Gender:[/b] (quite a considerable amount of duh)
[b]Age:[/b] (really? you need my help with this?)

[b]Class:[/b](to the wiki if you haven’t memorized them)
[b]Class Level:[/b] (10-80 for non OP/Co-OP)
[b]Subclass:[/b] (again, wiki is a magical thing)
[b]Subclass Level:[/b] (1-50 for non OP/Co-OP)
[b]Guild:[/b] (n/a, guilds will be formed later)
[b]Equipment:[/b] (wiki)
[b]Skills:[/b] (wiki)
[b]Overskill:[/b] (n/a for you!)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]RP Example:[/b] (links plz)[/box]

Accepted Characters
Last edited by The Templar High Council on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 am, edited 25 times in total.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Last edited by The Templar High Council on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Guilds 'n' Stuff

Postby Shyluz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:34 am

Guilds --

• Log Horizon -- It was founded by Shiroe who, prior to the Catastrophe, had avoided joining any guilds despite numerous invitations and offers. After discovering that both Tohya and Minori, along with 33 other beginners, were being enslaved by the Hamelin, he decided that the best way to help Tohya and Minori as well as his friends Naotsugu, Akatsuki, and Nyanta in the post-catastrophe world was to form his own guild. With a small push from Nyanta, he founded Log Horizon with his former party members and new friends as co-founders.
  • Plant Hwyaden -- The guild holds complete control of Minami and Nakasu, the latter of which was actually suppressed under the guise of a merging with Plant Hwyaden.

Although Plant Hwyaden is the official guild of both cities, within the guild there are several subdivisions, such as the Wolves of Mibu. The guild is also headed by the Ten Seat Conference, individuals either hand-picked by Indicus or added by the Lander nobles to have representation in the city's affairs.
  • D.D.D. -- D.D.D is a powerful guild in Elder Tale. It is the largest battle guild in Akihabara and has more than 1,500 members, including many who are level 90. It is led by a Guild Master named "Berserker" Krusty.
  • West Wind Brigade -- The West Wind Brigade is a guild located in Akihabara boasting to have 120 members but, in reality, with more or less sixty. Infamously known as a harem guild, it was founded by Soujiro Seta, a former member of the Debauchery Tea Party. Currently, it is one of the most influential guilds in Akihabara, standing in equal ground with big guilds such as D.D.D, Black Sword Knights, Silver Sword, and Honesty.
  • Hallowguard -- The Hallowguard were initially an itty-bitty guild with only five or six members, and it participated mainly as a wandering band of RPers. Of course, they were also insanely badass 90s who no-one dared to mess with. Then bang, Catastrophe. The wandering RPers suddenly found themselves isolated and surrounded in a new world. Eventually, the guild fought their way back to Akiba, finding it after the Table had taken power. There, they pooled their meager funds and purchased a four story resturaunt, and called it home. The Cafe, as it's known is still in sorry condition, but it's coming along nicely.
  • 8th Shopping District Center -- Started as a chatting guild then transformed into a production guild, 8th Shopping Street is the third largest production guild in Akiba. It's named after the hour 8pm, which was the most prosperous time to do business, before the Catastrophe, when Elder Tale was still just a game.
  • Amenoma -- Amenoma is a weapons production guild operating in Akihabara. It specializes in the production of Japanese swords and is well known among the city's residents. Mostly consisting of high-level Blacksmiths, the guild members are dedicated in their trade and are said to have near-freakish obsessions with quality.
  • The Rodrick Firm -- The Roderick Firm is the second-largest production guild in Akiba. After the Apocalypse, this guild focused on research and attempted to gather every kind of recipe and item.
  • Black Sword Knights -- Black Sword Knights is a guild founded by Black Sword Isaac. Known for being elitist and considered as a pure-blooded battle guild, it has the policy of only accepting members that are on level 85 or higher. Due to this policy that they upheld even after the Apocalypse, potential members are limited, making it possible for rival guilds like D.D.D to overtake them in numbers and strength.
  • Blue Impact -- Blue Impact is one of the PK guilds that gained notoriety around Akihabara after the Apocalypse. They ambush and PK players around Akihabara in order to loot the items and gold they drop after their deaths.
  • Canossa -- Canossa is one of the PK guilds that gained notoriety around Akihabara after the Catastrophe. They ambushed players around Akihabara in order to loot the items and gold they drop after their deaths.
  • Cocoa Brown -- Cocoa Brown is a small guild operating in Akihabara. Not much is known about the guild but some of its members specialize in the production of small accessories ranging from precious stones of various colors to delicately crafted necklace and earrings that they sold during the clothing expo of the Libra Festival. Their products were considered very classy but the guild members decided to sell them at low prices and sparingly as a way of showing their gratitude for the support given to them by large guilds.
  • Crescent Moon Alliance -- At the start of the series, the Crescent Moon Alliance is a small guild with fewer than 30 members (only 19 were online at the time of the Catastrophe). The level of the guild's members is also low—only four players are level 90, and over half of the remaining members are below level 50. The guild's membership has grown to 65 members. Despite its small size, the guild is a member of the Round Table Alliance. Crescent Moon Alliance is seen to be a guild for training low-level players and a sister guild of Log Horizon due to frequency of interactions.
  • Dread Pack -- Dread Pack is one of the PK guilds that gained notoriety around Akihabara after the Catastrophe. The guild mostly consists of six members with high levels: a samurai, two swashbucklers, a druid, a sorcerer and a summoner. They ambush players around Akihabara in order to loot the items and gold they drop after their death.
  • Grandeur -- Grandeur was founded by Woodstock W after he left the Black Sword Knights due to its elitist policy. With this background, Grandeur was founded to be open to all players and was known before the Catastrophe for hosting parties in the real world outside of the game to welcome new members.
  • Honesty -- Although Honesty is a battle guild, it is far less competitive than guilds like D.D.D and the Black Sword Knights. The guild focuses on clearing dungeons and creating guides for other players, and has a policy of sharing information. That policy puts it into conflict from time-to-time with the other battle guilds.
  • Light Indigo -- Little is known about Light Indigo, and Vuorinen calls it an "unknown guild.". Tetora calls it a "holding place," and, after being questioned by Naotsugu, continues on to say that they "exist to protect the homes in everyone's heart." She also mentions, perhaps in reference to Plant Hwyaden and the situation in Minami, that the members of the guild are unsure of what to do.

Since Plant Hwyaden is in control of Minami and Nakasu, taking over as the sole guild in both Player Cities, it is likely that Light Indigo originated from one of the two cities and fled rather than join, and now oppose the massive guild.
  • Oceanic Systems -- Oceanic Systems is a production guild in Elder Tale. They are one the largest and most powerful trade guilds in Akiba. Their guild is one the 11 founding members of the Round Table Alliance. It has the highest stated number of members in the new world. Notably it is also one of the three guilds that funded Shiroes purchase of the Guild building.
  • Radio Market -- Radio Market is a small, Akiba-based production guild in Elder Tale. It is lead by guildmaster Ichimonjinosuke Akaneya.
  • Silver Sword -- Silver Sword is a guild in Elder Tale. It is one of the most influential guilds in Akihabara and one of the four major battle guilds. Silver Sword was originally supposed to be a member of the Round Table Alliance but its guild master, William Massachusetts, refused to join. After the Alliance proves to be a success, he and the rest of Silver Sword leave for Susukino.
  • Brigandia -- Brigandia is a guild known for looting and PKing unsuspecting players. It was led by Demiqas prior to its disbandment at the hands of Silver Sword. In the light novel, however, the guild still exists, as Demiqas is still listed as belonging to the guild.
Last edited by Shyluz on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Otherwise known as Nornsmark for official, region-ey things.

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Example Application & Rules

Postby Shyluz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:34 am

• Ye may not use repeat characters. Also known as -- no Charlotte Noble, no Ajax Lysander, no Alek Spring (aka Chrono,) no Constable, no Angel, no Elliot Langston, and all characters must have a Japanese name, as the RP is set in the Yamato server.
  • NS Stuffs
  • No Godmodding
  • No One Liners, this includes three line posts, consisting of one broken up line of text and the like.
  • Three Strikes & You're Out!
  • Don't Be A Dick
  • Have Fun!

Username: Izumura

Race: Half-Alv
Real Gender: Female
Class: Assassin (Blade Dancer Build)
Class Level: 90
Subclass: Avenger
Subclass Level: 62
Guild: Hallowguard
Equipment:
  • Kimono of the Forgotten Leaf (Wasure Rareta ha no Kimono) -- This kimono was once worn by a proud and mighty female shinobi, one who was so fast, so striking that she was known as the 'Barabara Namida Akai Ha,' or the 'Red Leaf that Tears Asunder,' but then, like every legend, she faded into nothing. When the user wearing this activates Peek-a-Boo, they become completely invisible until they attack or deactivate the skill. This also dissipates Hate at an insane rate, and to the players, it seems that the user is 'offline.'
  • Blade of the Bloody Crow (Chimamire Karasu no Tsubasa) -- This blade is a blade of misery, one of death. It was forged painstakingly for seven years, and was tempered for another six. When the blade was finally ready, the gods deemed it too powerful, and as such, they gave it a price -- it must be cooled in the lifeblood of the smith's love. The smith complied. The Bloody Crow has two powerful abilities, firstly, for a portion of the user's HP, they can activate an HP leech. As in, it steals HP instead of damaging the target and gives it two the wielder. It is also able take a portion of the user's MP to activate a similar MP leech.
  • Belt of the Striped Beast (Sutoraipu-jū no Beruto) -- Every caged beast longs for freedom. This one almost had it, but with the combined powers of the local Kannagi, it was sealed into this belt. The BSB does several beneficial things for the wearer, firstly, for a complete drop of defense, as in, pure armor value on all items worn, the wearer can perform a 'blink,' quickly moving to a new position, within LoS. The wielder can still be harmed, though it's incredibly hard to target the wearer due to the extreme speed. Defense returns once the action ends.
  • Dazaneg's Magic Bag -- MAAAAAAGIC BAAAAAAAG! Bag of Holding thing.
Skills:
  • Accel Fang [Intermediate]
  • Assassinate [Intermediate]
  • Stealth Blade [Intermediate]
  • Venom Strike [Beginner]
  • Paralyzing Blow [Intermediate]
  • Fatal Ambush [Intermediate]
  • Sweeper [Intermediate]
  • Poison Fog [Beginner]
  • Pain Needle [Beginner]
  • Silent Sniper [Intermediate]
  • Death Stinger [Beginner]
  • Deadly Dance [Secret]
  • Extermination [Hidden]
  • Hide Walk
  • Peek-a-Boo
  • Shake Off
  • Trinket Walk
Overskill: Retribution of the Dropped Blade -- Combining her Avenger subclass, Deadly Dance, and Extermination, Izumura can, upon the wounding of her designated target, can launch herself into Deadly Dance at the target, with an extra eight strikes, all of which stack, finally ending in an Extermination. This dance has been known to slaughter creatures more than twenty five levels higher than herself.
Personality: Fun-loving, Devious, Eccentric
Bio: Izumi Nakamura was never a people person in the real world. Everything was so fucking complicated. She just couldn't understand it. She would always try to make friends, always try to talk to people. But it would never work. They just faded away. She stopped going to school. She stopped talking to people. She stopped having friends. She locked herself in her room, doing school from her computer, and playing a specific game for days on end. In the game, she was Izumura, a valiant, funny, talkative and eccentric person with a penchant of being a guardian angel for her friends. There, she was appreciated, liked, and trusted. She and her best friend, whom she knew in reality, the person being her next door neighbor who also played Elder Tales. Together, they formed a small guild, the Hallowguard, and the guild slowly grew until the Catastrophe. Then the world changed.
RP Example: Nah, I’m good.
Last edited by Shyluz on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 am, edited 13 times in total.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:45 am

and yes, this is a tag....

and yes, i am a huge Log Horizon fan, so expect a lot of tophat going full on fan-mode....
Last edited by The Tophat Empire on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:49 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:(Image)

and yes, i am a huge Log Horizon fan, so expect a lot of tophat going full on fan-mode....

We're all fans. :lol2:

Though I do wonder why you posted an image of Shy and me... ;)

Shyluz
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shyluz » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:50 am

The Templar High Council wrote:

'Tis a good question, m'lord.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:52 am

uuurhm, well you see *Bullshiting powers activeate*

I wanted to show my thankfulness to those whom have created this RP, and what better way then via a lovely picture?
(bullshiting presentasions in shool for 3 years have taught me something useful :p )
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:10 am

Moar RPs to join, it seems.

Well, certainly been a while since I've seen a Log Horizon RP. And that was on another website.
Hopefully this will actually get an IC, unlike that one. :p
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Saskisdi
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saskisdi » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:15 am

Even though I haven't read Log Horizon, I'll still tag this. I've read the wiki, and it seems like an interesting idea.
Last edited by Saskisdi on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:16 am

I haven't really read or saw Log Horizon or anything, but I'm sure I can get around the basics with a little help. Tagged! ^-^
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 am

And I'm just sitting here.

Trying to watch the anime.
Or read the mango.

Don't worry, I'll stick to the wiki for stuff.
If some people here hate me or something, which is possible.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:20 am

Drive-by Tagging
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:21 am

Username: Arashino

Race: Wolf Fang
Real Gender: Male
Class: Bard
Class Level: 73
Subclass: Dancer
Subclass Level: 41
Guild: N/A
Equipment:
Masterwork Violin - Production Class - A finely made violin, whose sound is pure and calming.
Cotton Hammock - Normal Item - A portable bed knitted from fine-quality cotton that is stronger than it looks. It is best-suited for taking a nap while basking under the sun. However, it’s really only designed for one person.
Skills:
Elegant Act [Intermediate]

Etude Sword Speed [Intermediate]
Raises the weapon attack speed and accuracy of surrounding allies.

Onslaught Prelude [Hidden]
Shorten cooldown times of your allies' skills.

Anthem of the Affectionate Mother [Intermediate]
Increases rate of HP recovery for allies.

Coward's Fugue [Intermediate]
Reduces Hate an ally receives when attacking by 5-15%.

Venomoid Tarantella [Intermediate]
Speeds up recovery from afflictions.

Rainbow Arabesque [Intermediate]
Grants your allies an attribute such as fire or ice.

Meditation Nocturne [Intermediate]
Allies' MP, which is usually not restored during battle, recovers slowly.

Pavane Dance [Hidden]
Increases the agility and evasion rate of allies.

Overskill: N/A
Personality: Arashino is a cheerful and upbeat girl who enjoys listening to music, preforming music, and helping others succeed, which often involves the usage of music. Though she enjoys watching fights, she is not a fan of being a part of them and prefers to support her allies from the back lines. She also has a mild dislike of anyone who dislikes music or bosses her around.
Biography: Arashino is a character owned by Kino Nokami, a music student from the University of Tokyo. Preferring to spend his freetime working on playing musical instruments and composing music, he only plays when he has nothing better to do or taking part in a raid with group of friends who play weekly. Kino signed onto Elder Tale right before the Catastrophe happened because he wanted to work on some leveling before the next weekly raid. When he was trapped into the game the first thing he did was experiment with his musical abilities and found that they had enhanced considerably, which pleased him greatly. While he is trapped in the game he spends his days working on new songs or practicing existing songs and by night he's found playing out on street corners, gathering a crowd wherever he is.
Last edited by The Flame Dawn on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Rest In Peace : Kumigawa
Krytonus wrote:"Oh, Honey Boo-Boo is a disease," he laughed.

New Strausberg wrote:
Prumia wrote:This is a horrible place to live! The mortals are doomed!

Not on my watch your anal virgitnty is safe with me!
Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05
You are a: Socialist Humanist Liberal
Collectivism score: 67%
Authoritarianism score: 0%
Internationalism score: 0%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 33%

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:32 am

The Tophat Empire wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:We're all fans. :lol2:

uuurhm, well you see *Bullshiting powers activeate*

I wanted to show my thankfulness to those whom have created this RP, and what better way then via a lovely picture?
(bullshiting presentasions in shool for 3 years have taught me something useful :p )

That's what I thought. ;)

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:34 am

Added some items.

I'd also like a ruling on how many creatures I can have summoned at one time in addition to how my items are.

New Strausberg wrote:

Hey everyone, we're looking for people who want to join Winterfell! A fun Anime, Game of Thrones, and Roleplay region.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:35 am

The Flame Dawn wrote:Added some items.

I'd also like a ruling on how many creatures I can have summoned at one time in addition to how my items are.

If I recall properly, only one.

The Flame Dawn
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Flame Dawn » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:42 am

Temp, I found a charactor who is a summoner.

She's mid-level and can maintain 6 entities

New Strausberg wrote:

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:02 pm

The Flame Dawn wrote:Temp, I found a charactor who is a summoner.

She's mid-level and can maintain 6 entities

I don't know why that is. Because the Summoner page says you can have a dozen contracts, and 1 active.

But I don't like that. So I will allow 2, but the player themselves will then have very limited magical capabilities for the duration.

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:13 pm

Just asking, how will the Kannagi fare?

I might create a duo of characters.
Kannagi and something else.
Maybe a Samurai, I don't know.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:21 pm

Serah wrote:Just asking, how will the Kannagi fare?

Elaborate. What do you mean "How will they fare?"

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Serah wrote:Just asking, how will the Kannagi fare?

Elaborate. What do you mean "How will they fare?"

You beefed up the Summoner.
So I was wondering if there were changes to other classes.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:24 pm

I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Serah wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Elaborate. What do you mean "How will they fare?"

You beefed up the Summoner.
So I was wondering if there were changes to other classes.

I balanced the summoner. When there are conflicting sources of info, I need to decide.

What do you think about the Kannagi needs buffing? They're almost strictly a supporting class.

Ulvenes wrote:(Image)

I was awaiting your arrival.

Wolf girls are in Elder Tales. Go wild.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse