NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread the Third

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monarchy v Republic

Monarchy
43%
Republic
57%

Total votes : 137

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:07 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
Yes and I am well that in such a category I would fall under "remarkably poor on the matter of adhering". Regardless, I think much of the perceived liberalization of sex would go away or decrease if prostitution were legal.

inb4 rabid cries calling that idea degenerate

Everything is degeneracy.

Life is degeneracy. Existence is degeneracy. Degeneracy raped my mother.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
The East Marches wrote:In a blue state no less too.

Puritan fucks.

Seriously, do these people not remember what it was like to be in HS?

Actually puritans fucked quite a lot according to historians.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Conscentia wrote:
Dushan wrote:The Western World is for the most part no longer able to access those things, misguided and poisoned by superficiality and relativism. How does look this superficality in practice? Here an example:

In the aftermath of the Brussels attacks they held a funeral ceremony at a Church and Played John Lennons "Imagine" to it. Nothing against the Song but it's Lyrics also speak of "Imagine there's no heaven / It's easy if you try / No hell below us" so in the context of the location and the ceremony this had been an extraordinary poor and almost heretical Choice that indicates rather superficial sentimentalism than anything else.

Do not get me wrong. I do not call for a return to some medieval values or to bring the Inquisition back or make life more religious. What I - merely point out - is that the West lacks increasingly an inherent soul rooted in Traditions and other fundaments and has replaced with a vague relativist liberalist Dogma that increasingly collides with reality without being able to live up with it's own demands. In a globalized and mercyless World this is kill for a Civilization.

It is neither, as mentioned with reference to the failed 60s Revolution, able to form new enduring Traditions and Myths and does goes as far as taking active steps to prevent such from happening, the enduring Ban on Psychedelics and the Research on them is a often overlooked but striking example of this Policy. This and this indeed is remiscent of the medieval church.

I don't feel like you answered my first question. You seem to be criticising the lack of authenticity and tradition and blaming this on relativism and liberalism, so am I conclude that "the Metaphysical" refers to absolutes?

Your conclusions are wrong. It's all being said inside my Post.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Dushan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:30 pm

Conscentia wrote:
Dushan wrote:Your conclusions are wrong. It's all being said inside my Post.

Where specifically in your post do you answer the question "What are you referring to with "the Metaphysical"?"?

I referred to various aspects of lack to access to the Metaphysical Level. At the very bottom however... If your question is now what the actual Metaphysical Level in and for itself is, then thats what most People would refer the Soul. The Fire and Flame in and within us, the Forces that drives us.

That is all-encompassing and around us, living and breathing like and yet invisible to the mere Human Eye as the Million of micro-celluar beings that not only live with us but through whom we actually live.

Without this, we would be merely Clocks that are ticking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amY6wjfU48k

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Benuty wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:inb4 rabid cries calling that idea degenerate

That's rough buddy.

#LifeIsHaraam <= since life is degeneracy lolololololol
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Dushan wrote:
Conscentia wrote:What are you referring to with "the Metaphysical"? Why is it sad that 'the West' is unable to tap into it?

The Western World is for the most part no longer able to access those things, misguided and poisoned by superficiality and relativism. How does look this superficality in practice? Here an example:

In the aftermath of the Brussels attacks they held a funeral ceremony at a Church and Played John Lennons "Imagine" to it. Nothing against the Song but it's Lyrics also speak of "Imagine there's no heaven / It's easy if you try / No hell below us" so in the context of the location and the ceremony this had been an extraordinary poor and almost heretical Choice that indicates rather superficial sentimentalism than anything else.

Do not get me wrong. I do not call for a return to some medieval values or to bring the Inquisition back or make life more religious. What I - merely point out - is that the West lacks increasingly an inherent soul rooted in Traditions and other fundaments and has replaced with a vague relativist liberalist Dogma that increasingly collides with reality without being able to live up with it's own demands. In a globalized and mercyless World this is kill for a Civilization.

It is neither, as mentioned with reference to the failed 60s Revolution, able to form new enduring Traditions and Myths and does goes as far as taking active steps to prevent such from happening, the enduring Ban on Psychedelics and the Research on them is a often overlooked but striking example of this Policy. This and this indeed is remiscent of the medieval church.

What besides any legitimate form of a World Religion or a few "Medieval Values" can restore civilization?
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
Benuty wrote:

That's rough buddy.

Then the only solution is to become death, and mercifully end all life.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Benuty wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:That's rough buddy.

Then the only solution is to become death, and mercifully end all life.

wahhabism in a nutshell
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Nusaresa wrote:
Benuty wrote:Then the only solution is to become death, and mercifully end all life.

wahhabism in a nutshell

Mosts Wahabists aren't into complete omnicidal maniacism.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Benuty wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:wahhabism in a nutshell

Mosts Wahabists aren't into complete omnicidal maniacism.

Might as well be.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Isyrannaea
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Isyrannaea » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:46 pm

United Marxist Nations wrote:>Evola
:lol2:

>Marx
Please ignore my old posts.

New confederate ramenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New confederate ramenia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:15 pm

>Evola
more like Ebola
probando

Isyrannaea
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isyrannaea » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:18 pm

New confederate ramenia wrote:>Evola
more like Ebola

haha original meme nice one

Malisin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Malisin » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:40 pm

>le may may arrows outside 4chins

New confederate ramenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New confederate ramenia » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:04 am

Malisin wrote:>le may may arrows outside 4chins

This is the discussion thread of the alt-right Russian-funded neo-nazi white supremacist ultra-nationalist dark army of memes from 4chan.
probando

Isyrannaea
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isyrannaea » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 am

New confederate ramenia wrote:

This is the discussion thread of the alt-right Russian-funded neo-nazi white supremacist ultra-nationalist dark army of memes from 4chan.

lmao true

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:58 am

New confederate ramenia wrote:

kek

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Dagashi Shojo
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagashi Shojo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:39 am

Isyrannaea wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:>Evola

>Marx

> laughing at someone who came up with coherent economic and sociological theories.
> has a quote from someone who believed in Atlantis, that apes were descendants of humans, magic actually existed, and that women had no "spirit"
The hime cut will always be the best hair cut.
Corporatist, Voluntarist, and Idealist.
Eternal Corporatist, she who is always mistaken for corporatocracy.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:46 am

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
Isyrannaea wrote:>Marx

> laughing at someone who came up with coherent economic and sociological theories.
> has a quote from someone who believed in Atlantis, that apes were descendants of humans, magic actually existed, and that women had no "spirit"

Marx had coherent economic and sociological theories?

And as Theosophy-like as Evola could be with his revisionism and as ironically time bound as many of his ideas could be, he was quite right in many of his studies.

I'm still extremely surprised that Guénon chose to explode at Schuon rather than Evola over accusations of Modernism. As Evola's beleifs were by far, and tragically, the more time bound.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Dushan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:54 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Dushan wrote:
The Western World is for the most part no longer able to access those things, misguided and poisoned by superficiality and relativism. How does look this superficality in practice? Here an example:

What besides any legitimate form of a World Religion or a few "Medieval Values" can restore civilization?

What's often overlooked but to considered with old Ideas made new is that they do not exist inside a Vacuum but rather are the Child of their contemporary area and environment, to whom they are attached and in whose context they need to be looked and understood at.

To restore a Civilization it would require that the inherent energies and capabilities are renewing the Civilization from the inside. The impulse may come from a old Idea made new, or, when new forms of Religion and Traditions are born inside leading to said renewal.

Unfortunatly the last big attempt in the West failed. Big time.

What happened now is that, to no little part as reaction to the restrictive and stuffy neo-puritanism of the post War Era as I should mention, in the 1960s a Youth Revolution occured that led - together with many other factors, most notably the rise of new media - to several fundamental changes inside Western Society and Civilization. At first the effects were beneficial and led to a period of short but unprecedented social Freedom from the 1970s onwards.

In the political sphere this was marked by the rise of Liberalism, up to the point in 1990 when Francis Fukuyama declared the end of History and that Liberalism would become the Mankind's sole and glorious destiny. Indeed over the next Decade liberalism became the dominant Ideology, whether it be in the form of left-liberalism or neo-liberalism who have the same root as estranged as they may appear to each other.

Unfortunatly however as it turned out increasingly the late adepts of the 1960s Revolution, while sucessfull at removing old rabble, had not only utterly failed to develop new Traditions that could have been formed the foundation for a renewed Civilization, but - trapped in their only relevant tradition which was critical thought aimed at getting rid of the 1950s - kept and keep attacking Civilization itself. From a reformist force, they became a destructive one.

By now this has grown to grotesque Dimensions at which the late sucessors of those Revolutionaries are taking apart the very same Civilization they once arose to free from it's perceived shackles. Little they do have to offer their followers beyond perpetual self-victimization. The great promise turned out to be a lie, those who still fall it in the hopes for be freed will soon find themself being Slaves of this mentality.

The once gained Freedoms that seemed to endure are now in danger as the Civilization is longer able to provide a solid foundation upon which they can rest as they used to in the thriving Era of the 70s. 80s and 90s.

Meanwhile in the political sphere Liberalism has become a Dogma to an extend that upholding it has become more important than actual National interests. The examples and results of this policy are plentiful and de-cried by the right and left alike - as long as they're on the opposite side shore of the same pond.
Last edited by Dushan on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Factbook

Dagashi Shojo
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dagashi Shojo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:55 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:

Marx had coherent economic and sociological theories?

And as Theosophy-like as Evola could be with his revisionism and as ironically time bound as many of his ideas could be, he was quite right in many of his studies.

I'm still extremely surprised that Guénon chose to explode at Schuon rather than Evola.

Dialectical materialism, labor theory of value, etc. Note that I do not necessarily think that they're right. But they are coherent, and you don't need Marx there to explain everything to you. Evola, on the other hand, is highly idiosyncratic, and his attempts at philosophy produced a bizarre philosophy which (Wulfenia mentioned) was called "Magical Idealism." a solipsistic philosophy aimed at it's adherents becoming "the Absolute Individual."

You've said that quite a bit. "Right" about what?

From the letters I read, Guenon expressed his frustration with Evola in letters to others. He said that he seemed to be an extremely vain person unable to take the criticism of others.
The hime cut will always be the best hair cut.
Corporatist, Voluntarist, and Idealist.
Eternal Corporatist, she who is always mistaken for corporatocracy.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:13 am

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Marx had coherent economic and sociological theories?

I'm still extremely surprised that Guénon chose to explode at Schuon rather than Evola.

Dialectical materialism, labor theory of value, etc. Note that I do not necessarily think that they're right. But they are coherent, and you don't need Marx there to explain everything to you. Evola, on the other hand, is highly idiosyncratic, and his attempts at philosophy produced a bizarre philosophy which (Wulfenia mentioned) was called "Magical Idealism." a solipsistic philosophy aimed at it's adherents becoming "the Absolute Individual."

You've said that quite a bit. "Right" about what?

From the letters I read, Guenon expressed his frustration with Evola in letters to others. He said that he seemed to be an extremely vain person unable to take the criticism of others.

Right in the same things Guenon was right in. They had common views on what constituted the major problems of modernity. And the nature of Asceticism in the context of warriorship (although Guenon went beyond going into "The Warriors Path" in his teachings. As young, brash, impressionable, "counterrevolutionaries" were, after all, not really his audience), they uniting of western and so called "oriental" religious traditions to more or less a common cause and the importance of Initiatic Orders in the ruling of society.

But from Evola in particular his criticism of fascism, and explanation of the importance of class and caste, and his explanation of how one should go about striving to be an ascetic in the modern world.

I have seen those. Maybe it's just me, but they seem way less scathing than his criticisms of Schuon. I actually think, in some ways, it was harsher than some of the things he said about the Theosophists. Who were very much like Evola. Way more than Schuon and other similarly inclined Perennial traditionalists of his order.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Just Call Me Joch.
See Space, You Cowboy

Isyrannaea
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isyrannaea » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:36 am

Dagashi Shojo wrote:
Isyrannaea wrote:>Marx

>Marx
>coherent economics

pick one communist infiltrator

Great Kauthar
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kauthar » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:24 am

Conserative Morality wrote:
The East Marches wrote:In a blue state no less too.

Puritan fucks.

Seriously, do these people not remember what it was like to be in HS?

High School must be really morally shitty in America. I live in a quite deprived part of Scotland, and even then maybe only about ten folk have sex from s1 to s6.
"Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need." - Ephesians 4:28 (ESV)
Christian Social Democrat
I am: "A monument to [the RWDT's] collective sins."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General