NATION

PASSWORD

Closed Nazi Europa RP [closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Closed Nazi Europa RP [closed]

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:02 am

Nazi Europa RP

Hello and welcome to this Nazi Europa RP. This is only for people residing in NE and only for those who have a place on the NE regional Map.

Links
OPs: Remnants of Exilvania, Wiking Nordland
Co-OPs: -
Map
IC
Archive
Accepted Players:
-Remnants of Exilvania
-Wiking Nordland
-Volksgard
-The Hairy Men of God
-Nachfolgia
-Muchania
-Of Leben
-Azgoghk
-Hegrenia
-Raktio
-Columbia
-Armenian Cilica
-Drapania
-Gurd Maldovka
Rules
The OPs are Gods and the Co-OPs their Arch angels. Do not question their decisions.
No Flaming
No excessive arguing
No nukes
No spam, godmodding, metagaming etc
MT only so please stick to 1950 to 2020 tech or stuff that could possibly be made in that time
No ICBM spam
No one liners. I trust you to be able to give us atleast a paragraph of four lines

That`s for the universal rules. We will have a Senate of OPs and CO-OPs taking a look at certain arguable actions and making a decision about it. As already stands in the rules you shall follow what ever they say and not disobey.
You will play your NS nations, however, we your population will be shrunk down and your currency`s value will be boosted or downgraded to 1 Custom Currency = 1USD. Military Gameplay rules will come later. This is to discourage people from starting a war right on the very first page.
But now let`s get a little history about the background of this RP going.
Nazi Europa is a part of the NS world populated of various right wing and nationalist nations throughout the ages and separated from the rest of NS by oceans and seas.

This had to come to an end, the great war of our time happened, the communists invaded the world, and a bitter fight ensued.
The alliance of the different nations made the path to victory possible 30 years ago, but at a very high cost. The nations suffered greatly from it, some were completely in ruins, nearly wiped out. All the nations paid the price for this victory.

After the war, all had to be rebuilt. This was the period we call the "nationalist economic miracle". The nations went through a prosperous time for their people or their officials, depending on their style of government.

But alas, all has an end. The economical growth began to slow down, till it ended in an economical crisis. The defeated enemy of old time is seen with nostalgia, there is a rise of communism in the youth of the different nations. The law and the police has this phenomena under control in the different nations, but who knows ...

This time of misery has changed quite a lot of things diplomatically, the nations aren't rallied against one enemy as in the past, clans have formed, others have turned into autarkies or protectionists, and other imperialists might have the crazy idea to make one unified nation inside Nazi Europa.

The future is in the hands of the national leaders. We shall see what will happen

Nation App:
Code: Select all
Nation  App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name:
Official Nation Name:
Nation short Name:
Population (Your NS Population divided by 100. You may have a lower one but not a higher one than that):
Government Style:
Political Freedoms:
Civil Freedoms:
Economic Freedoms:
Human Development Index:
Nations Capitol:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
State Religion:
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties):
Political beliefs:
Political Agenda and/or goals:

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy:
Alignment(You may change that once there are things to align with):
Military Branch names:
Size of each military branch ( Both active and reserves)
-----------------------------------------
Number of Chemical Weapons:

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.):
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100):
Main Imports:
Main Exports:

GENERAL INFORMATION CONTINUATION:
History of your  Nation (Please be very detailed. You may also just use your Factbooks if you have some concerning this matter.):

Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: Remnants of Exilvania
Official Nation Name: Exilvania
Nation short Name: Exil
Population: 22,07 Million
Government Style: Psychotic Dictatorship
Political Freedoms: 6
Civil Freedoms: 6
Economic Freedoms: 28
Human Development Index: 51
Nations Capitol: Schreckensburg
Head of State: ZZ Oberst Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler
Head of Government: ZZ Oberst Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler
State Religion: No official one
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): KLP (Kaiserliche Loyalisten Partei), KKPP (Kaiser Kult Politische Partei), NEP (Nationalistische Expansionspartei), ZZSO (ZZ SaalOrdner)
Political beliefs: Nationalism, Racism, Expansionism, Oppresionism, Autoritharianism
Political Agenda and/or goals: Expansionism beyond that Island they`re on and to stomp nations like the glorious Iron Legion did about 250 years ago.

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy: Expansionism
Military Branch names:
-ZZ Elite
-ZZ Reserve
-Stahlfaust
-Heer
-Kaiserliche Kriegsmarine
-Luftangriffsterror

Size of each military branch (Use NS Tracker non Portable Military Stats):
-ZZ Elite 20.000 (10.000)
-ZZ Reserve 60.000(120.00)
-Stahlfaust 200.000 (400.000)
-Heer 591.447 (1.503.376)
-Kaiserliche Kriegsmarine 134.069 (312.827)
-Luftangriffsterror 335.172 (782.068)
Number of Chemical Weapons: 1.000.000

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): Planned Economy focused on Warfare
GDP: 3,23 Trillion ExMarks
Main Imports: Food
Main Exports: Oil

History of your Nation (In case you have a factbook concerning it then please link it here): https://www.nationstates.net/nation=remnants_of_exilvania/detail=factbook/id=393837
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=remnants_of_exilvania/detail=factbook/id=393900
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:57 am, edited 54 times in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Nation App

GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: Wiking Nordland
Official Nation Name: The Jarlreich of Wiking Nordland
Nation short Name: Nordland

Population (Your NS Population divided by 100. You may have a lower one but not a higher one than that): 38.569.988 overall. A part living mostly in Scandinavia Region of the world.
Government Style : Convervative democracy

Political Freedoms : 73.09
Civil Freedoms : 34.05
Economic Freedoms : 48.11

Human Development Index : 82.59

Nations Capitol : Nordskalr

Head of State : Yngvar Ragnvaldr
Head of Government : Prime minister Johannes Mühlenkamp

State Religion : Norse

Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties) : Nationalistische Wikinger Partei (Main), Nationalistische Arbeiterpartei, Nationalistisch-liberale Partei, Nordische Traditionspartei

Political beliefs : Nationalism, Racism, Autoritharianism, Scandinavism, Economic nationalism, Militarism.

Political Agenda and/or goals: Higher authoritarism, higher conservatism, higher economy (agriculture,information technology, timber & furniture restoration (Ikea power)), lower black market, lower corruption, higher intelligence of the folks. Keep the tax below 40% and arround 28%. The individuals must have sufficient money to consume the goods produced by the country.

Political Aims.

Government type goal : Authoritarian democracy.

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy : Agressive, Loyal, Opportunist
Alignment(You may change that once there are things to align with) : Remnants of Exilvania, Muchania
Military Branch names :
- Vikingr Herr (Regular army)
- Nordska Einherjar (Elite army)
- The Lantvärnet (Home Guard)
- Ofriðrleiðangr (Navy)
- The Loptfoss (Air Force)

Size of each military branch ( Both active and reserves) :
- Vikingr Herr (Regular army) : 285.000 active, 464.850 reserves. <-- Professionals and voluntaries/conscripts.
- Nordska Einherjar (Elite army) : 70.800 active <-- Professionals.
- Ofriðrleiðangr (Navy) : 106.640 active, 68.873 reserves. <-- Professionals and voluntaries.
- The Loptfoss (Air Force) : 113.989 active, 73.620 reserves. <-- Professionals and voluntaries.
- The Lantvärnet (Home Guard) : 26.735 active, 197.300 reserves. <-- conscripts for 12 months, Home and coastal Guards voluntaries, soldiers currently in training for an army, retired veteran soldiers.

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.) : Mixed economy, the Government allows capitalism to a certain extent but once this is passed it is going to take measures. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Black market is frequent.
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100) : 3.04 trillion.
Main Imports : Raw materials. Agriculture products.
Main Exports : Seafood, Arms, Automobile, Quality wood, furniture, informatic technology, fresh water.

History of your Nation (Please be very detailed): History of the Jarlreich of Wiking Nordland.
Last edited by Wiking Nordland on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Wiking Nordland wrote:Nation App

GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: Wiking Nordland
Official Nation Name: The Jarlreich of Wiking Nordland
Nation short Name: Nordland

Population (Your NS Population divided by 100. You may have a lower one but not a higher one than that): 30 292 156 residing inside the country. 7 177 844 living mostly in Scandinavia Region of the world.
(HRP detail : my population is the sum of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Danmark, Iceland, Faroes Island, Greenland, Estonia, Latvia , the surplus of 7 millions are represented like the Volksdeutschs in other nations of the world)
Government Style: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Political Freedoms : 47.43
Civil Freedoms : 49.95
Economic Freedoms : 44.44

Human Development Index : 80.9

Nations Capitol : Nordskalr

Head of State : Yngvar Ragnvaldr
Head of Government : Prime minister Johannes Mühlenkamp

State Religion : Norse

Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties) : Nationalistische Wikinger Partei (Main), Nationalistische Arbeiterpartei, Nationalistisch-liberale Partei, Nordische Traditionspartei

Political beliefs : Nationalism, Racism, Autoritharianism, Scandinavism, Conservatism, protectionism.

Political Agenda and/or goals: Higher authoritarism, higher conservatism, higher economy (agriculture,information technology, timber & furniture restoration (Ikea power)), lower black market, lower corruption, higher intelligence of the folks. Keep the tax below 40% and arround 28%. The individuals must have sufficient money to consume the goods produced by the country.
Government type goal : Authoritarian democracy.

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy : Agressive, Loyal
Alignment(You may change that once there are things to align with) :
Military Branch names :
- Vikingr Herr (Regular army)
- Waffen SS (Elite army)
- The Lantvärnet (Home Guard)
- Ofriðrleiðangr (Navy)
- The Loptfoss (Air Force)

Size of each military branch ( Both active and reserves) :
- Vikingr Herr (Regular army) : 760000 active, 445 500 reserves. <-- Professionals and voluntaries.
- Waffen SS (Elite army) : 118 800 active, no reserves. <-- Professionals and voluntaries.
- Ofriðrleiðangr (Navy) : 108 900 personnel. <-- Professionals and voluntaries.
- The Loptfoss (Air Force) : 148 000 personnel. <-- Professionals and voluntaries.
- The Lantvärnet (Home Guard) : 24 300 active, 2 262 959 reserves. <-- conscripts for 12 months, Home Guard voluntaries, soldiers currently in training for an army, retired veteran soldiers.

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.) : Mixed economy, the Government allows capitalism to a certain extent but once this is passed it is going to take measures. State-owned companies are reasonably common.
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100) : 2.58 trillion.
Main Imports : Raw materials.
Main Exports : Arms.

History of your Nation (Please be very detailed): History of the Jarlreich of Wiking Nordland.

Accepted!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:06 pm

I will post an app asap.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:I will post an app asap.

You`re not even on the map...
Which means that you will not post an app.
Unless you can show me your location on it.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:I will post an app asap.

You`re not even on the map...
Which means that you will not post an app.
Unless you can show me your location on it.

Because no one put me on the map. Ask Wiodhouse and GN to verify that I am part of the region.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Of Leben
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Of Leben » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:49 pm

This RP depends on a few things:

- Does the IRL countries still exist, a.k.a United States, Spain, Germany, EU, Russsia, communist China, etc.?

- Is this an alternate history RP where Nazis one WWII or WWI? Because if it is, I'm out. It's incompatible with my nations history. The loss of WWII and WWI by the Central and Axis powers was a crucial determining factor in my nations actions in the 20th Century.

- Exactly how will we fix stats? I'm will need some help finding out mine.

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Of Leben wrote:This RP depends on a few things:

1 - Does the IRL countries still exist, a.k.a United States, Spain, Germany, EU, Russsia, communist China, etc.?

2 - Is this an alternate history RP where Nazis one WWII or WWI? Because if it is, I'm out. It's incompatible with my nations history. The loss of WWII and WWI by the Central and Axis powers was a crucial determining factor in my nations actions in the 20th Century.

3 - Exactly how will we fix stats? I'm will need some help finding out mine.

1 - Yes the current RL world exists. We didn't found a good idea RPly. Anyway, the RL world is linked by Sea from this region. Like other regions of NS anyway. It's like, the RL world is the region Earth. But RPly this isn't possible to explain that lol.
As example, i decided to not take the full population i could get, took a bit more than 30 instead of 37, and the 7 millions surplus remains in Scandinavia. this way, i could possibly RP during a war the return of a few guys. Like US germans during WWII (or volksdeutschs in europa). + I would not have 37 millions of habs directly in the country, too many :p.

2 - The RP is mostly focused on the region map. As you know, in my factbook, germans won, however, in here, we didn't discussed of it. I think it should be best to keep as RL history.( but i will not change my factbook.) Or we will RP that i'm a revisionnist, who knows. We shall see.
However, as you've been able to read, the region has been invaded by commies in the past, we fighted them, it cost us really really hard,but we won. This is during WWII period mostly. We followed the RL history for that. War --> economical miracle --> slow depression. This one, the background of the RP, is not negociable. But this is just the base of the region to show that it isn't the most prosperous time, a base for the RP so.

Edit : Anyway, the experience (in terms of veterans in armies etc you or me or anyone got from the WWII, it's just switched into the invasion war of commies. Since it is happening same time than WWII arround.

3 - Well, which stats?
Population, you take your population, you divide by /100, you have it.
Your GDP, you take it, you divide by 100, you have it.
For your army, well, yeah the budget is cut by 100 too, which will turn arround Russia to US RL budget. Or lower for the little nations. We decided to follow up the NStracker for military numbers, For my nation, it gives me a population of 30 millions for arround 4 millions army (active + reserves). It is a bit much but oh well. North Korea in RL can handle it, lol. And there is limits to complexity. And on the last RP, we worked with these numbers, we will not ask to all to work again on their armies, there is already work to do to fit in the budget, no need to add more.
And if you asked about economical, civil rights, political freedom and HDI, well they are written in your nationstates rankings so ...

And as you've seen, no nukes and chemical stuff allowed. No negociation on that either. The point is to have conventional warfare, which mean, a modern war but in the style of WWII or any last normal conflicts. (or cold war, but well, without the nukes.)
If a war appear in the RP, we have make a system to resolute the battle, which will be decided by a mix of stats, dice, and players choice (and private talks to decide some things). The day a war appear, we will talk more about it.

If i answered out of the point, feel free to ask more details. Hope to see you in the RP.

_
_
_

And Nachfolgia, this is a RP inside Nazi Europa region, if you're not appearing in the region map, this will be a bit complicate hehe. You need to be at least one month old in the region in order to ask a spot on the map to Captain Woodhouse, then he will add you on it eventually. Then you will be able to join the RP ! :)
Last edited by Wiking Nordland on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Damn, by that time the RP would be 20 pages in. :(

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:Damn, by that time the RP would be 20 pages in. :(

You're already more than a month old in the region, if you've been part of military actions in the region, i'm sure it could get a little faster ;).

Besides, the IC will start when there will be at least 5 members in.

Azgoghk
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azgoghk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:56 am

I am not on the map either, but Woodhouse has promised me that I will be there on the next update. So I am going to post my app now and I hope I will be able to join, when I am on the map (if that is ok).

Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: Azgoghk
Official Nation Name: The Aryan League of Azgoghk
Nation short Name: Azgoghk
Population: 5.9 million
Government Style: Oligocracy
Political Freedoms: moderate
Civil Freedoms: low
Economic Freedoms: high
Human Development Index: 0.7
Nations Capitol: Khabez
Head of State: High Prince Corwin Qorrashi
Head of Government: Elder of Council (rotating yearly)
State Religion: Lords of Winter (Azgoghkian national pagan polytheism)
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): There are no official parties, as government refuses to legitimise them. However, people are free to form "interest groups", which are parties in all but name. Still, in elections everyone elected must stand for himself and cannot be representative for others (non-partisan democracy). Also, he/she must be highborn.
Political beliefs: Purity of race, nationalism, monarchism, social darwinism.
Political Agenda and/or goals: Independece, preservation of old Azgoghkian way of life, preservation of Azgoghkian culture, peace (no more civil wars between various mountain tribes).

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy: Mostly isolationist, however recently High Prince has decided to invest more in diplomatic contacts - just to help Azgoghkian interests abroad.
Military Branch names:
Mountain Guard (National Guard type main army, mostly lightly armed, however also has Anti-Aircraft units and some Artillery)
Mountain Eagles (air force)
The Unseen (small elitary force for sabotages, assasinations and terror tactics)
Ice Queens (religious military order as a part of Lords of Winter religion. Only women are accepted. Mostly a cultural thing nowadays, bet some of the Ice Queens are still trained as sharpshooters)

Mountain Guard - 100 000 for now, but the number constanly changes as every able male citizen has to serve for a month every 4 years. In time of emergency, when nation is mobilised to war - one and a half million trained soldiers.
Mountain Eagles - 70 fighters and fighter-bombers, 12 attack helicopters and 45 transport helicopters. Azgoghkian Air Force is small, but professionally trained and exceptionaly loyal. Mostly consists of Azgoghkian nobles.
The Unseen - classified and unobtainable info, but no more than 1000 men and women.
Ice Queens - 20 000. However, only about 4000 actually are trained for combat. Those 4000 women, however, are the best sharpshooters in Azgoghk and are trained to be totally ruthless in battle. Logistically usually counted as a part of Mountain Guard, although officially they are separate branch of armed forces.
Number of Biological Weapons: none
Number of Chemical Weapons: The Unseen has access to sarin gase. However, it is officially denied.

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): State Capitalism
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100): 0.4 trillion
Main Imports: Technologies
Main Exports: Light weapons, food (mostly frozen meat)

History of your Nation (Please be very detailed):
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=azg ... /id=609587
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=azg ... /id=609588
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=azg ... /id=609595

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:25 am

Of Leben wrote:This RP depends on a few things:

- Does the IRL countries still exist, a.k.a United States, Spain, Germany, EU, Russsia, communist China, etc.?

- Is this an alternate history RP where Nazis one WWII or WWI? Because if it is, I'm out. It's incompatible with my nations history. The loss of WWII and WWI by the Central and Axis powers was a crucial determining factor in my nations actions in the 20th Century.

- Exactly how will we fix stats? I'm will need some help finding out mine.

-RL countries exist somewhere far far away from NE...

-My friend, there is no way to make something compatible with every nations history. In Wiking Nordland for instance you have N###s winning WW2 for instance. And that`s probably a large part of the region. Then there are people like you where the N###s still lost. And then there are people like me where there are no such things as Germany, WW2 and so on.

-As already said by Wiking Nordland, all can be seen in your own nation`s NS stats.

Azgoghk wrote:I am not on the map either, but Woodhouse has promised me that I will be there on the next update. So I am going to post my app now and I hope I will be able to join, when I am on the map (if that is ok).

Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: Azgoghk
Official Nation Name: The Aryan League of Azgoghk
Nation short Name: Azgoghk
Population: 5.9 million
Government Style: Oligocracy
Political Freedoms: moderate
Civil Freedoms: low
Economic Freedoms: high
Human Development Index: 0.7
Nations Capitol: Khabez
Head of State: High Prince Corwin Qorrashi
Head of Government: Elder of Council (rotating yearly)
State Religion: Lords of Winter (Azgoghkian national pagan polytheism)
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): There are no official parties, as government refuses to legitimise them. However, people are free to form "interest groups", which are parties in all but name. Still, in elections everyone elected must stand for himself and cannot be representative for others (non-partisan democracy). Also, he/she must be highborn.
Political beliefs: Purity of race, nationalism, monarchism, social darwinism.
Political Agenda and/or goals: Independece, preservation of old Azgoghkian way of life, preservation of Azgoghkian culture, peace (no more civil wars between various mountain tribes).

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy: Mostly isolationist, however recently High Prince has decided to invest more in diplomatic contacts - just to help Azgoghkian interests abroad.
Military Branch names:
Mountain Guard (National Guard type main army, mostly lightly armed, however also has Anti-Aircraft units and some Artillery)
Mountain Eagles (air force)
The Unseen (small elitary force for sabotages, assasinations and terror tactics)
Ice Queens (religious military order as a part of Lords of Winter religion. Only women are accepted. Mostly a cultural thing nowadays, bet some of the Ice Queens are still trained as sharpshooters)

Mountain Guard - 100 000 for now, but the number constanly changes as every able male citizen has to serve for a month every 4 years. In time of emergency, when nation is mobilised to war - one and a half million trained soldiers.
Mountain Eagles - 70 fighters and fighter-bombers, 12 attack helicopters and 45 transport helicopters. Azgoghkian Air Force is small, but professionally trained and exceptionaly loyal. Mostly consists of Azgoghkian nobles.
The Unseen - classified and unobtainable info, but no more than 1000 men and women.
Ice Queens - 20 000. However, only about 4000 actually are trained for combat. Those 4000 women, however, are the best sharpshooters in Azgoghk and are trained to be totally ruthless in battle. Logistically usually counted as a part of Mountain Guard, although officially they are separate branch of armed forces.
Number of Biological Weapons: none
Number of Chemical Weapons: The Unseen has access to sarin gase. However, it is officially denied.

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): State Capitalism
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100): 0.4 trillion
Main Imports: Technologies
Main Exports: Light weapons, food (mostly frozen meat)

History of your Nation (Please be very detailed):
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=azg ... /id=609587
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=azg ... /id=609588
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=azg ... /id=609595

The red parts are what is wrong with your app.
Except from that it looks good.
Don`t know why you would take less pop and GDP but I don`t care.
Your app will be accepted once it`s done correctly and you have gotten your place on the map.
If you need NSTracker, here it is.
To be fair, you don`t need to do all the maths and split your forces up as NSTracker tells you to.
Just make sure to have their total number of actives and their total number of reserves or lower numbers.
And I don`t think we needed your religious or culture factbooks.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azgoghk
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azgoghk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:27 am

I don't mean to argue or anything, but what's wrong with oligocracy? I can change it to monarchy, but I wanted to show that nobles are still somewhat independent and have much political power and the High Prince cannot rule as absolute king.

About other parts - if I reduce reserves from 1.5 million to 500 000 soldiers, would that be ok? That would only happen in time of total mobilization, when everyone able to fight is drafted.
And how do I get my HDI?
Sorry about all the factbooks.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:51 am

Azgoghk wrote:I don't mean to argue or anything, but what's wrong with oligocracy? I can change it to monarchy, but I wanted to show that nobles are still somewhat independent and have much political power and the High Prince cannot rule as absolute king.

About other parts - if I reduce reserves from 1.5 million to 500 000 soldiers, would that be ok? That would only happen in time of total mobilization, when everyone able to fight is drafted.
And how do I get my HDI?
Sorry about all the factbooks.

It`s simple.
Oligocracy doesn`t seem to exist.
Maybe you mean Oligarchy?

About your reserves and active troops:

Total Active 186,278
Total Reserves 434,649

You can of course lower the actives and add them to the reserves or just lower everything.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=azgo ... ensusid=68

Azgoghk
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azgoghk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:11 am

Indeed, my mistake. Oligarchy is the correct term.

Ok, then my troops are like this:

Total Active 100,000
Total Reserves 500,000
Of course, the number would not be exactly 100,000 and not a single one more or less, but for sake of convenience let it be a round figure.

I believe my app to be finished then...is it right?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:32 am

Azgoghk wrote:Indeed, my mistake. Oligarchy is the correct term.

Total Active 100,000
Total Reserves 500,000
Of course, the number would not be exactly 100,000 and not a single one more or less, but for sake of convenience let it be a round figure.

Your HDI is still missing.
And you`re not telling me to what branch the active and reserves belong.

Azgoghk
Lobbyist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azgoghk » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:43 am

Azgoghk wrote:Indeed, my mistake. Oligarchy is the correct term.

Total Active 100,000
Total Reserves 500,000

Your HDI is still missing.

Ok then:
Mountain Guard (light infantry, anti-air defense, artillery) - 100 000 active, 500 000 reserves. Officers are voluntaries, the rest - conscripts.
Mountain Eagles (air force)- 70 fighters and fighter-bombers, 12 attack helicopters and 45 transport helicopters. Voluntaries, highborn. Reserves - none.
The Unseen - no more than 1000 men and women. Reserves - none.
Ice Queens - 20 000, but only 4000 combatants. Voluntaries. Reserves - none.

And I still do not know how to get my HDI... Should I just declare it as I see fit?

Federated Totalitariate of Alania
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Totalitariate of Alania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:02 am

So I cannot be a part of this unless I have a place on the NE regional map?Is there a way I can get a place on the map without having participated in a military op?

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:12 am

Azgoghk wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Your HDI is still missing.

Ok then:
Mountain Guard (light infantry, anti-air defense, artillery) - 100 000 active, 500 000 reserves. Officers are voluntaries, the rest - conscripts.
Mountain Eagles (air force)- 70 fighters and fighter-bombers, 12 attack helicopters and 45 transport helicopters. Voluntaries, highborn. Reserves - none.
The Unseen - no more than 1000 men and women. Reserves - none.
Ice Queens - 20 000, but only 4000 combatants. Voluntaries. Reserves - none.

And I still do not know how to get my HDI... Should I just declare it as I see fit?

Okay.
Now add that stuff to the app.
You can either just copy it and change the needed stuff out.
Or you can just edit it.

And I linked your HDI a few posts ago...

Wiking Nordland
Spokesperson

Tyranny by Majority

Postby Wiking Nordland » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:13 am

Federated Totalitariate of Alania wrote:So I cannot be a part of this unless I have a place on the NE regional map?Is there a way I can get a place on the map without having participated in a military op?

You just need to be one month old in order to ask a place on regional map.

Having participated in military ops can help to make the process a little faster , because Woodhouse update the map normally one time per month.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 am

Wiking Nordland wrote:
Federated Totalitariate of Alania wrote:So I cannot be a part of this unless I have a place on the NE regional map?Is there a way I can get a place on the map without having participated in a military op?

Having participated in military ops can help to make the process a little faster , because Woodhouse update the map normally one time per month.

Darn it Nordland!
I was just about to say that.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Totalitariate of Alania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:21 am

Wiking Nordland wrote:

Darn it Nordland!

So I can have a place now! I created my nation and joined this region on February 28th.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:25 am

Federated Totalitariate of Alania wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Darn it Nordland!

So I can have a place now! I created my nation and joined this region on February 28th.

Ask Woodhouse for one.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Totalitariate of Alania » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:26 am

Federated Totalitariate of Alania wrote:

Ask Woodhouse for one.

Okay. But he's scary...

Volksgard
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Volksgard » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Nation App:
GENERAL INFORMATION:
NS Name: Volksgard
Official Nation Name: The dictatorship of Volksgard
Nation short Name: Volksgard
Population (Your NS Population divided by 100. You may have a lower one but not a higher one than that): 4, 360 000
Government Style: Father Knows Best Sate
Political Freedoms: 11
Civil Freedoms: 34
Economic Freedoms: 41
Human Development Index: 48.5
Nations Capitol: ReineStadt
Head of State: Konrad Ferdinand Uwe
Head of Government: Konrad Ferdinand Uwe
State Religion: Norse
Main Political Party(s)(ie.Liberal Party,Nationalist Party,User created parties): None
Political beliefs: Nationalism, White Supremacy, Far Right
Political Agenda and/or goals: Creation of a Pure Volksgardian empire, strong enough to protect Volksgard for eternity.

MILITARY INFORMATION:
Foreign Policy: Aggressive Defence, support local allies, Expansion of Empire
Military Branch names: Nationalen Land-Armee, SS, Freikorps, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine

Nationalen Land-Armee: Active, 80 541. Reserve, 196 596
SS: Active, 61 541. Reserve, 143 596
Freikorps: Active, 25 541. Reserve, 18 500
Luftwaffe: Active, 60, 000. Reserve, 60, 000
Kriegsmarine: Active, 50, 000. Reserve, 19, 300
Number of Biological Weapons: None
Number of Chemical Weapons: 100 Mustard gas Canisters, launched via airplane.

ECONOMIC SECTION:
Economy (ie. State Capitalism, Planned Economy etc.): The government has full power to alter and effect the economy, but leaves most up to private industry.
GDP (Your NS GDP divided by 100): 0, 184 trillion
Main Imports: Agriculture
Main Exports: Steel

History of your Nation (Please be very detailed. You may also just use your Factbooks if you have some concerning this matter.): https://m.nationstates.net/nation=volks ... /id=609598

I hope that's ok, just one question, where do I get my hdi from?
Last edited by Volksgard on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents