NATION

PASSWORD

Return of the Dragons (OOC/Sign Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Tagity Ice Dragon reserve please!
Last edited by Mundeo on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Bell Keepers
Attaché

Founded: Mar 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bell Keepers » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Charmera wrote:
Videssos wrote:Would mercury work as an element?

Sure. I'd imagine it'd be a little narrow and specific (Unless you also focus on the mind effecting qualities of mercury or something like that), but it should work.

Mercy, also known as Quicksilver for very good reason could have a lot of potential implications for effects. For one, as a metal it lends itself to more arcaneforms of magic, as in, little or no relation to specific "natural/color" elements and instead centered around the actual effects. Kind of like buff/debuffs, and support magic in general. Specifically though, while you might guess at temperature related uses, Mercury would be notable for it's sheer ability to utterly ruin shit. As an agent of death, power level would mostly be measured in the wielder's ability to make things of certain sizes simply drop dead through critical biological function failure.
Plus, you could waponize it in a way. If memory serves me correctly, mercury filled bullets are a thing, something about it imparting disgusting amounts of damage. Alternatively, pointed out, it royally messes up cognitive function, and serves as a viciously inhumane poison.

My favorite use for mercury by far though was one of those SciFi esque weapon ideas from ages ago. Quite aptly named the "Mercury Bow" it did exactly as it said on the tin, firing a bolt of super chilled mercury that went clean through the target like a giant needle. For magical attacks, that alone should be plenty of food for thought.

And don't forget, alchemists always had a love affair with quicksilver, thinking it was the key ingredient to a crimson elixer, the key to eternal life.
We know how that ended,...

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Name: Lie Ren(or just Ren)
Race: Shinzai
Appearance:
Minus the scars and eyepatch.
Personality: Very arrogant and aggressive. Believes honor comes with power, and thus will never back down from a challenge.
Dragon Name: Shenlong/Shen Long. The actual dragon of storms in Chinese Mythology, not the guy from DBZ.
Dragon Color/Element: Stormy Blue-Grey/Storms

Dragon Appearance:

Mortal Bio: Born to one of the greatest warrior families on Earth, the shogunate of the Shinzai people, Lie Ren was conditioned from childhood to believe that strength was the only thing worth possessing and striving for. Aptly named "hunter" in the language of old, he has spent his entire life training in the ways of the warrior, so that he can uphold his honor and lead his nation when his time comes. Believing himself destined to become a great leader and warrior among men, his dreams were shattered by the recent political fiasco and the shame it has brought upon his family. When his draconic heritage awakened, it provided the much needed spark that would rekindle the flames of his ambition. He has since given up on his mortal aspirations, and now he will settle for nothing less than a position among the gods.

Dragon Bio: Wikipedia:
Reckless, prideful, and arrogant, Shenlong was one among the instigators of the Great War. Always at the forefront of every battle, he fought not so much because he believed the gods should be destroyed, but because he believed he was worthier of ruling than them. When the existence of the End was revealed and peace was made between the gods and dragons, he was furious. Angered by the perceived cowardice of his race and the betrayal of what he considered one of the strongest dragons, he led a suicide attack on Jiang Shu's stronghold, determined to stop her or die trying. Although considered wasteful by some, his assault paved the way for a mortal champion to enter heaven and eventually defeat Jiang Shu.
Last edited by The Burning Sun on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Bell Keepers wrote:
Charmera wrote:Sure. I'd imagine it'd be a little narrow and specific (Unless you also focus on the mind effecting qualities of mercury or something like that), but it should work.

Mercy, also known as Quicksilver for very good reason could have a lot of potential implications for effects. For one, as a metal it lends itself to more arcaneforms of magic, as in, little or no relation to specific "natural/color" elements and instead centered around the actual effects. Kind of like buff/debuffs, and support magic in general. Specifically though, while you might guess at temperature related uses, Mercury would be notable for it's sheer ability to utterly ruin shit. As an agent of death, power level would mostly be measured in the wielder's ability to make things of certain sizes simply drop dead through critical biological function failure.
Plus, you could waponize it in a way. If memory serves me correctly, mercury filled bullets are a thing, something about it imparting disgusting amounts of damage. Alternatively, pointed out, it royally messes up cognitive function, and serves as a viciously inhumane poison.

My favorite use for mercury by far though was one of those SciFi esque weapon ideas from ages ago. Quite aptly named the "Mercury Bow" it did exactly as it said on the tin, firing a bolt of super chilled mercury that went clean through the target like a giant needle. For magical attacks, that alone should be plenty of food for thought.

And don't forget, alchemists always had a love affair with quicksilver, thinking it was the key ingredient to a crimson elixer, the key to eternal life.
We know how that ended,...

Yeah... :blink: what he said... :p

The Burning Sun wrote:Name: Lie Ren(or just Ren)
Race: Shinzai
Appearance: Minus the scars and eyepatch.
Personality: Very arrogant and aggressive. Believes honor comes with power, and thus will never back down from a challenge.
Dragon Name: Shenlong/Shen Long. The actual dragon of storms in Chinese Mythology, not the guy from DBZ.
Dragon Color/Element: Blue and Grey/Storms
Dragon Appearance:

Mortal Bio: Born to one of the greatest warrior families on Earth, the shogunate of the Shinzai people, Lie Ren was conditioned from childhood to believe that strength was the only thing worth possessing and striving for. Aptly named "hunter" in the language of old, he has spent his entire life training in the ways of the warrior, so that he can uphold his honor and lead his nation when his time comes. Believing himself destined to become a great leader and warrior among men, his dreams were shattered by the recent political fiasco and the shame it has brought upon his family. When his draconic heritage awakened, it provided the much needed spark that would rekindle the flames of his ambition. He has since given up on his mortal aspirations, and now he will settle for nothing less than a position among the gods.

Dragon Bio: Wikipedia:
Reckless, prideful, and arrogant, Shenlong was one among the instigators of the Great War. Always at the forefront of every battle, he fought not so much because he believed the gods should be destroyed, but because he believed he was worthier of ruling than them. When the existence of the End was revealed and peace was made between the gods and dragons, he was furious. Angered by the perceived cowardice of his race and the betrayal of what he considered one of the strongest dragons, he led a suicide attack on Jiang Shu's stronghold, determined to stop her or die trying. Although considered wasteful by some, his assault paved the way for a mortal champion to enter heaven and eventually defeat Jiang Shu.

Great APP. Could you just be more specific with your colour (And just choose one)? I'd prefer a shade of blue rather than just blue (Like Saphire or Sea Blue). There should be a list of shades for each colour on the internet somewhere.
Once you've done that, I can accept you. :)
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Fixed the color...sort of.
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:Fixed the color...sort of.

Ehh.... It's acceptable, so don't worry. It's just a bit awkward.
Do you mean Shadow blue?
In fact you can look though this and tell me which blue you want.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Charmera wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Fixed the color...sort of.

Ehh.... It's acceptable, so don't worry. It's just a bit awkward.
Do you mean Shadow blue?

Maybe Prussian blue, on the last page, or Dark Electric, on the first.

Prussian: #003153
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:09 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Charmera wrote:Ehh.... It's acceptable, so don't worry. It's just a bit awkward.
Do you mean Shadow blue?

Maybe Prussian blue, on the last page, or Dark Electric, on the first.

Prussian: #003153

Either is okay.
I'd choose the former personally.
Consider yourself accepted.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Name:Pan Ping
Race: Human, Kingdom of Jian
Appearance (Mortal):

Personality: friendly, kind, sweet and polite. Yet very secretive and distrustful of strangers
Dragon Name: Shui Nushen
Dragon Color/Element: Turquoise blue/Water
Dragon Appearance:

Mortal Bio: Born along the northern boarders of the Kingdom of Jian, Pan is the youngest child of a retired military general and the village healer, and their only daughter. As a child she would often play under a cherry blossom tree ,that grew alone on top of a small hill, just outside the village boarders.She has spent most of her life in a carefree environment, sheltered from the world by her parents and her five older brothers, though their efforts were in vain.

No older than twelve, she watched as her village was being burnt to the ground, by a horde of enraged Oni on the hunt for licker, her older brother, Wan, and herself were the only survivors. They would later relocate to the city, were her draconic powers began to surface...

Dragon Bio: (Your dragon spirits bio) Shui Nushen was a revered dragon in her prime, worshiped as a goddess to some and praised as the protector of the seas to others, she willingly helped the mortals that used her waters. She wasn't one to get involve in the affairs of other dragons, but found herself siding with the others in the battle for Heaven. She was one of the first Dragons to focus their attention on the real problem, The End, and despite utilizing the most powerful attacks in her arsenal, she was unable to stop it and was consumed. However she was able to help weaken Jiang Shu which lead to her defeat.

Edited
Last edited by Saint Morning on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Race: Human.

What human kingdom is she from? That's what goes in the race section.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:13 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:Race: Human.

What human kingdom is she from? That's what goes in the race section.

Her location was in her bio, but I have added it under the race section as well.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bell Keepers
Attaché

Founded: Mar 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bell Keepers » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm

You know, I'm actually in something of a bit of a pickle. I saw this thread pop up in my side bar, and I was all like "Is that,...? Naaaaaaah!!" But then I clicked on it anyway, and now find myself wanting in even though I don't actually want to. Ah hell, maybe when I'm not half asleep, and am online at normal person times I'll give it some more serious thought. Especially after mercury guy over there. Thanks a lot. Did you know that, (un)ironically I would have gone for almost the exact same thing? Like legit, I'd've wanted an unaligned magic, metallic based character. Especially if I got the excuse to finally have a mercury bow in an RP. That's been taking forever. :V
So anyway, while I could spout off more random interesting things specifically for other people to use, I do have a few questions and concerns I want to raise before I fall asleep and forget.

•We are supposed to be starting as younglings right? I don't know, I just sorta figure that having a draconic appearance is a little bit pointless at this point.
•Sooooooooooo,... Genre,... What's the dealio there? Shall it be historical esque, (as much as it can be with effing dragons and other such shenanigans) kinda sorta high fantasy/magic punk, etc?
•If it's what I hope it is and not what I think it is, then would you be comfortable having "recognizable" technology? As in, something more complex than a typical agrarian/imperial society.
•Fire arms. Rifles and/or revolvers. Kosher or no?
•Are there any specific things you would like us to avoid during the creation of new applications?
•And finally would it be a road highway too far if I started coming up with lots of little tidbits of lore here and there? Nothing with an impact on the story, but I honestly would rather not screw around with the world itself.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:39 am

Saint Morning wrote:Name:Pan Ping
Race: Human, Kingdom of Jian
Appearance (Mortal):
Personality: friendly, kind, sweet and polite. Yet very secretive and distrustful of strangers
Dragon Name: Shui Nushen
Dragon Color/Element: Turquoise blue/Water
Dragon Appearance:
Mortal Bio: Born along the northern boarders of the Kingdom of Jian, Pan is the youngest child of a retired military general and the village healer, and their only daughter. As a child she would often play under a cherry blossom tree ,that grew alone on top of a small hill, just outside the village boarders.She has spent most of her life in a carefree environment, sheltered from the world by her parents and her five older brothers, though their efforts were in vain.

No older than twelve, she watched as her village was being burnt to the ground, by a horde of enraged Oni on the hunt for licker, her older brother, Wan, and herself were the only survivors. They would later relocate to the city, were her draconic powers began to surface...

Dragon Bio: (Your dragon spirits bio) Shui Nushen was a revered dragon in her prime, worshiped as a goddess to some and praised as the protector of the seas to others, she willingly helped the mortals that used her waters. She wasn't one to get involve in the affairs of other dragons, but found herself siding with the others in the battle for Heaven. She was one of the first Dragons to focus their attention on the real problem, The End, and despite utilizing the most powerful attacks in her arsenal, she was unable to stop it and was consumed. However she was able to help weaken Jiang Shu which lead to her defeat.

Edited

Accepted. I don't see anything that needs further edits.

Bell Keepers wrote:You know, I'm actually in something of a bit of a pickle. I saw this thread pop up in my side bar, and I was all like "Is that,...? Naaaaaaah!!" But then I clicked on it anyway, and now find myself wanting in even though I don't actually want to. Ah hell, maybe when I'm not half asleep, and am online at normal person times I'll give it some more serious thought. Especially after mercury guy over there. Thanks a lot. Did you know that, (un)ironically I would have gone for almost the exact same thing? Like legit, I'd've wanted an unaligned magic, metallic based character. Especially if I got the excuse to finally have a mercury bow in an RP. That's been taking forever. :V
So anyway, while I could spout off more random interesting things specifically for other people to use, I do have a few questions and concerns I want to raise before I fall asleep and forget.

•We are supposed to be starting as younglings right? I don't know, I just sorta figure that having a draconic appearance is a little bit pointless at this point.
•Sooooooooooo,... Genre,... What's the dealio there? Shall it be historical esque, (as much as it can be with effing dragons and other such shenanigans) kinda sorta high fantasy/magic punk, etc?
•If it's what I hope it is and not what I think it is, then would you be comfortable having "recognizable" technology? As in, something more complex than a typical agrarian/imperial society.
•Fire arms. Rifles and/or revolvers. Kosher or no?
•Are there any specific things you would like us to avoid during the creation of new applications?
•And finally would it be a road highway too far if I started coming up with lots of little tidbits of lore here and there? Nothing with an impact on the story, but I honestly would rather not screw around with the world itself.

Good to know you're interested, as for your questions...
- As Wyrmlings, yes. The Draconic appearance is mostly for my benefit and may or may not come into the story later. I honestly would rather get it done now and make sure everyone has one.
- Genre... Pretty much that.
- Depends what you mean by "recognisable" tech....
- Interesting question. Revolvers and rifles no. Though early gunpower firearms could be used. Nothing too powerful though.
- I'd avoid anything specific on where your charecter is now, mostly as you're all going to be together. I do however encourage making charecter connections.
- Not at all. In fact that would be great and something I would encourage. Just don't contradict anything already said.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:56 am

Im removing my reservation. Sorry
Have at you!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:01 am

Mundeo wrote:Im removing my reservation. Sorry

Can I ask why?

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:56 am

Charmera wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Im removing my reservation. Sorry

Can I ask why?

I've been joining too many RPs lately, and I know I won't have the time for this one.
Have at you!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:02 am

Mundeo wrote:
Charmera wrote:Can I ask why?

I've been joining too many RPs lately, and I know I won't have the time for this one.

Fair enough. I do that sometimes too...

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:32 pm

I'm going to start work on the character list.
Out of curiosity, how do I get a posts URL without searching for it? (I just don't want the words to be highlighted like they are when you search)

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:37 pm

I might still join if things calm down with my other RPs
Have at you!

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Charmera wrote:I'm going to start work on the character list.
Out of curiosity, how do I get a posts URL without searching for it? (I just don't want the words to be highlighted like they are when you search)

Have you tried clicking on the little orange or white file near the upper let corner of the post? One of the mentors mentioned that in a thread I was reading.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:47 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Charmera wrote:I'm going to start work on the character list.

Have you tried clicking on the little orange or white file near the upper let corner of the post? One of the mentors mentioned that in a thread I was reading.

I think that might have actually worked. Thanks :)

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Name: Shin Yukimura.
Race: Shinzai.
Appearance: With a bit more build on his torso. Apparently, "young samurai" pictures are limited.
Personality: Honorable and proud, Shin has nearly absolute devotion to those he calls friends. He is also a devout follower of samurai bushido, following that dishonor is a shame worse than death.

Dragon Name: Wei Jun.
Dragon Color/Element: Bronze/Earth.
Dragon Appearance:

Mortal Bio: Shin is the son of Ryuuji Yukimura, and the next-in-line to lead Clan Yukimura. He's also a cousin and close friend of the shogun's son, Lie Ren. Shin spent his life training, like Ren, but has always been more concerned with others than himself. His father's subjects admire him for his calm and even hand, and look forward to the day he overtakes his authoritative father. The discovery of his draconic heritage was championed as his father as a sign of importance, while Shin took the attention rather modestly.

Dragon Bio: Wei Jun, in the olden days, was a dragon who often kept to himself. As a dragon of the earth, even though he could fly, he always preferred being down in the mortal realm instead of heaven. He didn't even want to usurp the gods, but his comrade Shen Long convinced him to help. As such, the benevolent earth dragon went to war, wreaking havoc on the god's domain. He was eventually defeated one day, due to Jiang Shu's creatures, while protecting a village of humans from their attack. Even till then, he was only fighting for the sake of others.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Videssos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Videssos » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am

It might be nice if the info about some of those races was expanded a bit, like with Kami, for instance. Since if one were to rely on other sources, it'd be a bit vague, since they're essentially deified spirits, not necessarily the same as the western conception of gods. And I'm not entirely sure about what you have in mind for races such as that, be it taking certain elements from the myths and discarding certain others, or something else.
Similarly, I'm also unsure as to what would be considered "young" for the myriad races.
Last edited by Videssos on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
|Now a member of Mirakai's harem|
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?
"Winter is coming" - Stark motto.
Syrio Forel- "What do we say to the god of death?"
Arya Stark- "Not today"
Syrio Forel- "All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die."
My Underworld RP ----> Here <~~~ My RP

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 am

The Templar High Council wrote:Name: Shin Yukimura.
Race: Shinzai.
Appearance: With a bit more build on his torso. Apparently, "young samurai" pictures are limited.
Personality: Honorable and proud, Shin has nearly absolute devotion to those he calls friends. He is also a devout follower of samurai bushido, following that dishonor is a shame worse than death.

Dragon Name: Wei Jun.
Dragon Color/Element: Bronze/Earth.
Dragon Appearance:
Mortal Bio: Shin is the son of Ryuuji Yukimura, and the next-in-line to lead Clan Yukimura. He's also a cousin and close friend of the shogun's son, Lie Ren. Shin spent his life training, like Ren, but has always been more concerned with others than himself. His father's subjects admire him for his calm and even hand, and look forward to the day he overtakes his authoritative father. The discovery of his draconic heritage was championed as his father as a sign of importance, while Shin took the attention rather modestly.

Dragon Bio: Wei Jun, in the olden days, was a dragon who often kept to himself. As a dragon of the earth, even though he could fly, he always preferred being down in the mortal realm instead of heaven. He didn't even want to usurp the gods, but his comrade Shen Long convinced him to help. As such, the benevolent earth dragon went to war, wreaking havoc on the god's domain. He was eventually defeated one day, due to Jiang Shu's creatures, while protecting a village of humans from their attack. Even till then, he was only fighting for the sake of others.

Accepted.

Videssos wrote:It might be nice if the info about some of those races was expanded a bit, like with Kami, for instance. Since if one were to rely on other sources, it'd be a bit vague, since they're essentially deified spirits, not necessarily the same as the western conception of gods. And I'm not entirely sure about what you have in mind for races such as that, be it taking certain elements from the myths and discarding certain others, or something else.
Similarly, I'm also unsure as to what would be considered "young" for the myriad races.

Oh, feel free to fill in blanks yourself with your APP. If you really want me to go into more detail on the other races, I can do, but I'd prefer it if you guys also helped expand the lore of this world. Feel free to do so in the OOC or the IC.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:48 am

Also, the age thing is mostly for spirit creatures, for whom about 50-80 would be a reasonable age range.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse