NATION

PASSWORD

Favorite shows as a kid?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Stockfield
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Favorite shows as a kid?

Postby Stockfield » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:57 pm

What shows did you guys watch as kids?
Personally I loved Animaniacs, The Mighty Ducks animated series, Gargoyles, Catdog, Rugrats, Teen Titans, Thundercats, Pokemon, Justice League, Batman Beyond, Ed Edd and Eddy, Codename Kids Next Door, Code Lyoko, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, One Piece, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh, Yugioh GX, X Men Evolution, G Gundam, Megas XLR, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, American Dragon Jake Long, Samurai Jack, Jackie Chan Adventures, Zatch Bell, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Dexter's Laboratory, Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo, s-CRY-ed, and Fairly Odd Parents.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Ed, Edd n Eddy, Invader Zim, Rocko's Modern Life, Samurai Jack.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Stockfield
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stockfield » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm

I totally forgot about invader zim and rockos modern life. I loved both of those. :)

United State of America
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United State of America » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Rugrats, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Code Lyoko, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Teen Titans.

Rebelhood
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebelhood » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Arthur, Blue's Clues, Dora the Explorer, and Rugrats.

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Animaniacs, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pinky & The Brain, Invader Zim, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pokemon, Ren & Stimpy, Samurai Jack, among others.
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Pokemon and Dragonball.
Founder of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Gordonisia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordonisia » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Scooby-Doo, SpongeBob Squarepants, and Dragonball Z
"We have the best Congress that money can buy" -Will Rogers

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, and Avatar: The Last Airbender (fuck you very much, Shyamalan, you ought to be shot for that travesty of a movie adaptation).

There were others, but I don't remember what, so....
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 am

The good/mediocore
Spongebob,Jimmy neutron,Smurfs,Pokemon,Yu-Gi-Oh,action man (yes the doll,lol),catdog,rugrats,Scooby-doo (though i hated it),Teen titans,Justice league,A crappy robin hood cartoon,,Teletubbies (what? i was 5 bro,leave me alone),Iznogoud,Lucky Look,Recess,Disney movies,Blue's clues,Dexter's Lub,Powerpuff girls,tom and jerry,woody treepecker,adventures of robin hood(though the dub and quality was horrible,I liked the story),timon and pumba,Kaiketsu Zorro,Wild Thumberies,

Dawm man i keep finding more and more,i never noticed there were so many of them :palm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE AWFUL!!!

unfortunately I had to suffer throw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI2CRUeACTY and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IPaW1tK ... re=related
this chanell used (maybe still does) air kid programms 24/7 WITH HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DUB!!! Seriously they were so crap I dont even remember the name of the shows.

Also I was unlucky enough to also watch Dora the explorer (I thought she could actually hear me,so 1 day i was pissed at her and started yelling 'ITS BEHIND,YOU BLIND!!!' and my mom came in the room all scared lol)
Last edited by Melas on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

Mad hatters in jeans
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad hatters in jeans » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 am

I recall a fondness for biker mice from mars, power rangers and thomas the tank engine. ^_^

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 am

Hey Arnold
Rugrats
Pokemon
Gulla Gulla Island
Arthur
Thomas the Tank Engine
SpongeBob SquarePants
Last edited by Astrolinium on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Libaries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Libaries » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Apparently when I was young, I liked this show called Bear in the Big Blue House. I have no idea what it's about, except for a bear in a big house. XD
RAINBOW POWER!!
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world
Social Experiment, If you see this copy it and add your favorite colour it RED!!
98% of internet users would cry if Facebook broke down, if you are that 2% who would sit back and laugh copy this to your sig.
99% of people would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a building. If you are the 1% who would sit down, grab a popcorn and shout: ''Do a backflip!'' paste in your sig.

For the Natives: UDL
Puisse le sort vous être favorable!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Spongebob Squarepants
Hey Arnold
Rugrats
Wild Thornberries
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Timon & Pumba
Jimmy Neutron
Ed Edd n Eddy
Looney Tunes
Dexter's Laboratory
Darkwing Duck
Last edited by Saurisisia on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Libaries wrote:Apparently when I was young, I liked this show called Bear in the Big Blue House. I have no idea what it's about, except for a bear in a big house. XD

OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT SHOW!
I can't remember any more of it than you can except that I loved it. I had forgotten it existed until just now.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 am

Throughout my entire childhood from 0-18:

Selection of the best shows: The Simpsons, Reboot, Pingu, Postman Pat, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Pokémon, Tom & Jerry.
Selection of the shows I poke fun at: Barney, Dora, SpongeBob, Teletubbies, Rugrats.

Stockfield
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Stockfield » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, and Avatar: The Last Airbender (fuck you very much, Shyamalan, you ought to be shot for that travesty of a movie adaptation).

There were others, but I don't remember what, so....

I forgot Avatar. I totally loved that show. And Shyamalan deserves the absolute worst possible punishment for that abomination he made. He should stop making movies, because everything he made since (and including) The Happening is shit.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:15 pm

-Digimon (Series 2 and 3)
-Ed, Edd and Eddy.
-Dexter's Laboratory.
-Courage the Cowardly Dog returntheslab/you'renotperfect

Just a few off of the top of my head, and also the ones that I watched the most.
- Scottish resident of the United Kingdom.
- Appreciator of Dragons and Draconic things.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Invader Zim, Animaniacs, Catdog, Teen Titans, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, Looney Toons, Tiny Toon Adventures, Batman: The Animated Series, Duck Dodgers, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rugrats, Pinky and the Brain, Ren and Stimpy, Scooby Doo, Jackie Chan Adventures, SpongeBob SquarePants, Fairly Oddparents, Wild Thornberries, Hey Arnold, Pokemon, Jimmy Neutron, Justice League, Batman Beyond, Codename Kids Next Door, Yakety Yak, Action League Now!, and One Piece.
Last edited by Threlizdun on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Edd, Ed, and Eddy, Spongebob, whatever cartoons Disney had on, Codename Kids Next Door, Powerpuff Girls.
Last edited by Retro Lyra on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Threlizdun wrote:Invader Zim, Animaniacs, Catdog, Teen Titans, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, Looney Toons, Tiny Toon Adventures, Batman: The Animated Series, Duck Dodgers, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rugrats, Pinky and the Brain, Ren and Stimpy, Scooby Doo, Jackie Chan Adventures, SpongeBob SquarePants, Fairly Oddparents, Wild Thornberries, Hey Arnold, Pokemon, Jimmy Neutron, Justice League, Batman Beyond, Codename Kids Next Door, Yakety Yak, Action League Now!, and One Piece.

How do you remember these all...? You must have some memory.
Libaries wrote:Apparently when I was young, I liked this show called Bear in the Big Blue House. I have no idea what it's about, except for a bear in a big house. XD

Same here. I've been told I liked the show, yet I do not remember a thing about it.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

New Eden Island
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Eden Island » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 am

Ahh.... Mimories. KP (I'm 16 and I guy and I still watch it on Youtube)

New Eden Island
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Eden Island » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 am

Kim Possible (I'm 16 and a guy, I still watch on youtube)

United Raptor Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Raptor Republic » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:55 am

Power rangers, digimon, Pokemon.

I grew up with mmpr. I am 22 if that helps with why I say I grew up with it.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction