NATION

PASSWORD

International FireStorm Cup VI (Sign-Ups)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

International FireStorm Cup VI (Sign-Ups)

Postby Boring Paradise » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:50 am

International FireStorm Cup is an 11 v. 11 soccer (football) tournament. Each nation that signs up will enter two club teams. With the First Edition which was ran by Lukquarel who then CTE'd during the second edition sign-ups. So I had carried it on the second edition.

Start Signing with your teams! Please post the club names. Host Bids are welcome only to those who sign-up for this edition.

IFSC I: Ciudad Longasia Pathogens, Bloodbath Generations (Hosts: Lukquarel)
IFSC II: Ciudad Longasia Pathogens, Bloodbath Generations (Hosts: Boring Paradise)
IFSC III: Sjandle Original Sport Club, Schmiegelland (Hosts: Boring Paradise)
IFSC IV: Wes TY, Beaverriver (Hosts: Sangti)
IFSC V: Watford FC, Greater Watford (Hosts: Mizuyuki)
IFSC VI: It could be you! (Hosts: It could be You!)

Signed Up Nations 26/??
Boring Paradise (Empilot United FC and Bartholomew FC)
San Jose Guayabal (Alianza F.C and C.D FAS)
Greater Watford (Watford FC and St Albans City)
Zhenovia (Poslova FC and FC San Ignacio)
Star United States (SeaShore and Lake Star)
Lukquarel (FC Paxx-Lume Fury and Emerickton Phantoms)
Modorsica (Unakara United and Ibev Sporting Club)
Gloriax (Gloriax United and GloTigers F.C)
Taijan (Capital AC and St. Ignatius)
Texacano (CD Caborca and San Antonio) Puppet of Taijan
Lunar Republic Isands (Moon Village FC and FC Fillinnati)
The Knox Valley (South Coast FC and Demetrius United)
Patistan (Tachi Federal Team and Tamabad Strikers F.C)
Sangti (Real Cintore and CF Ciudad Sangti)
Tasrailia (Burth Tigers and Devbourne Lions)
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec (YMCMB Grim Reapers and Baton-Rouge Royals)
Kashkaish (Kalapa Jazz and Zerzura Sport Club)
The Sarian (FC Chippenham and King City FC)
New Koln (Sharmonia and Gierozi Fire)
The Greater Vakolicci Haven (Sport Club United and Metropolitan, and Eastern Fire of Caldonaris)
Ukrainya (Dynamo Zhytomyr and Balta FC)
Lzherusskia (Poszar Savoprinov and Smyslova Virmest)
Yttribia (Telino and Gremalsco FC)
Jeckland (The Spuddy Buddies and Hornets United)
Rarungan (Tejaloka Kota and ASBK Bhuana Kerthi)
Albaie (Dubrack's Town Celtic and Ruten Bridge Castle FC)

Host Bids
Taijan
Star United States

To get a Official Membership you need to have been in the past 3 editions of the IFSC or have hosted one.

Lukquarel (Founder)
Boring Paradise (Re-Founder)
Tobys Great Britain
Omarios
Darmen
Sangti
Mizuyuki

Ranks are Updated after IFSC V

*Take this as a sign-up post for Boring Paradise with Empilot United FC and Bartholomew FC
Last edited by Boring Paradise on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:55 am

I sign up Alianza F.C and C.D FAS, host bid is near
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Greater Watford
Envoy

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Watford » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:00 am

Greater Watford return for a second time with defending champions Watford FC, and St Albans City again.
Honours:
International FireStorm V Cup Winner with Watford FC
International FireStorm VI Cup Winner with St Albans City FC

Zhenovia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Zhenovia

Postby Zhenovia » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:18 am

We will enter our 2nd and 4th best teams...
Poslova FC
FC St. Sebastien

Note: First International Competition
Last edited by Zhenovia on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Athletic Achievements
3rd: Baptism of Iron XV
Quarterfinals: 2nd Kannapian International Tennis Open (Philip Hasselstrom)
Round of 16: World Hoops Showcase

Star United States
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Star United States » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Star United States National Soccer Association

The SUSNSA would like to sign up the following teams for the "International FireStorm Cup VI":

★ SeaShore (SEA)
Home Stadium: Riverside Beach Complex Stadium (SeaShore City, Estrall, Star United States)

☆ Lake Star (LAS)
Home Stadium: Sunshine Star Complex Stadium (Lake Star, Starix, Star United States)

Lukquarel
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lukquarel » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

I have returned to NationStates and Lukquarel applauds and thanks you for carrying on IFSC!

We will enter with FC Paxx-Lume Fury and Emerickton Phantoms, both champions of our North and South Divisions in the Premier League!
RP Population: 43,851,051

Citizens' Assembly: 212 members
Union Council: 105 members
Justice Chamber Council Subcommittee: 20 members

Assembly Minister: Kuno Ayiuere
Union Governor: Naeytuns Zivlanne
IDLAWAR: Wenh Moilschtaike

Modorsica
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Modorsica » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:47 pm

My two participating club tams are -

Unakara United, &
Ibev Sporting Club.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:02 am

A friendly bump

I will close Host bids on the last day of Qualifying.

All sign-ups so far have been accepted.
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gloriax » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:57 am

Gloriax United and GloTigers F.C. ..... SIGNS UP!!!!
Nation: Republic of Gloriax | Capital: Titania
President (Champion): Jesse Waters | Population: 1,700,000

Get your football kits from: Aer Sportswear (Storefront II)

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:06 am

Huda will enter the national team; the Huda Baghs

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 am

Huda wrote:Huda will enter the national team; the Huda Baghs

I'm sorry, There is two problems with that.

1) This is for clubs only.
2) You must signup two clubs and not one.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Taijan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 21, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Taijan » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:25 am

In. Capital AC and St. Ignatius.

Texacano is my puppet.
Last edited by Taijan on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RP Population: ~5 million
Demonym: Taijani
Language: English
Capital: Coco Bay
Sports Played: Association football, basketball, beach soccer
Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto II Champion
Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto I Finalist
International FireStorm Cup IV Finalist (Green Star)
Beach Cup IX Semifinalist
DiBradini Cup XXX Finalist
Campionato Esportiva IX Champions
Viva Esportiva!
How to Do Interconference Play in Xkoranate (sort of)
Sangti wrote:...of all teams, why Taijan?
<taijan> I have no rivals
<SJG> Your fans sing "Three Little Birds"

Texacano
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Texacano » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 am

In. CD Caborca and San Antonio Volunteers. Puppet of Taijan.
RP Population: ~55 mil
Demonym: Texacano/Texacana
Languages: English and Spanish
Capital: Austin
Sports played: American football, association football, basketball
Maple Leaf Bowl I Finalist
Baptism of Iron XIV Finalist
International FireStorm Cup IV Semifinalist (Torreos de Torreon)
Viva Esportiva!
Congratulations to the world champion Broncos de Chihuahua (IUBC)!
Backwater puppet of Taijan. Guns and isolationism, aiyee!

Lunar Republic Isands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Republic Isands » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:40 am

As part of my long absence, I will signup.

Moon Village FC
FC Fillinnati

NOTE: Yes we are a pony nation.
Last edited by Lunar Republic Isands on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soccer History
Championships:
Runner Ups: Lymantatian Cup I
3rd Place: Slembanan Cup I
Appearances: WC63, BOF50

Taijan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taijan » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Taijan Host Bid for the Sixth International FireStorm Cup
Who is Taijan?
Taijan, also known as Texacano, has been on NationStates in various forms since 2004, but most recently re-joined the game in June 2013 as a member of the region of Esportiva.

What else have you done?
I've participated in the past two IFSC, placing two teams in the semis of IFSC IV and currently being ranked fourth overall as Taijan and sixteenth as Texacano. I also hosted the first edition of the Campionato Esportiva de Pallancesto, the American football and volleyball portions of the Esportivan Autumn Festival (which were both completed, unlike the event itself), the Woodlands Conference of NSCF 9, and I am in the process of hosting the first World Hoops Showcase. I've also hosted many season of domestic football for Taijan and Texacano, and I have the number one domestic basketball league and basketball club in the world with the latter.

As far as participating, besides the aforementioned IFSCs, I've taken second and then first place in the first two editions of the CEdP, third place in the Beach Cup IX (as an unranked nation) and second place in the first Maple Leaf Bowl and thirteenth Baptism of Iron. I'm a member of the Olympic Committee and soon to be a member of the World Bowl Assembly.

How will you run this?
My method will be similar to how it was run in the past by Sangti and Miyuzuki in the two IFSCs I've been a part of. Clubs will have their nation's coefficients as their skill value, with the max skill value being set at the coefficient of the highest-ranked nation participating (currently
Boring Paradise at 8.955). I will use the latest version of Xkoranate, obviously, for the nitty-gritty, and I actually have the XML file on my hard drive right now with all the requisite values input, as I'm typing this, so should I be selected, I will have an Everything Thread and a group draw up as soon as I see that I've won.

For the roleplaying piece, I'll have the bonus set to 35%, which has been working well in the WHS so far, and the bonuses will be as fractions of one, so a bonus of .5 will result in a bump of 17.5% to one's rank. A bonus of "1" is entirely possible, but you'd have to be roleplaying well above my own ability to do so. Look at the WC Finals or the CoH and you'll see examples of what might come close to getting a "1" from me.

I'll also have some RPing "seeds" attached to match results, though they'll be more along the lines of The Dark Star Republic in IBC 13 than some of the more ridiculous ones (e.g. anything Farfadillian). These will mostly be for those with writer's block, or simply no idea of what to write about. A couple of examples for you to mull over:

"A cannabis emporium in New Zion offers free samples to anyone with a ticket stub."
"Empty seats at Green Star Park are occupied by men in black suits with green ties, talking intermittently into headsets"
"The charter bus breaks down, forcing the players to take the next Green Bus to their match"

As far as format, there will be twelve groups of four, with the top two in each group advancing. The group stage will consist of a single round robin. The four weakest group winners and all of the second-place teams will advance to a playoff round, while the eight best group winners will advance directly to the round of sixteen, effectively receiving a bye. The playoff round will be seeded, as will the round of sixteen, with a hard bracket in place thereafter. The final match and the third-place match will be scorinated at the same time, on the last matchday.

Enough about you, tell me about your country
Taijan is a small island nation in the tropical south of Esportiva. Taijan is home to about five million friendly people, most of whom live along the coast. Taijan enjoys a humid subtropical climate, and its industries include tourism, sustainable resource extraction, fishing and aquaculture, and cannabis and hemp exports. Football is the most popular sport here by far, and has been played at the professional level by the Green League going back almost one hundred years.

Guns are banned Taijan, and the ban is enforced by the island's efficient and professional coast guard, the Vela Virid. Violent crime is still present in some areas, as is "hard" drug abuse, since cannabis use is legal and widespread. Alcohol, by contrast, is carefully controlled, and removing alcohol from an area where it is being served can be grounds for deportation.

Transportation in Taijan is primitive by some standards, but relatively efficient despite. Two airports in St. Christopher and Coco Bay serve the entire island, with St. Christopher mostly handling short hops to Sakhovelo and German American States, and Coco Bay handling more intercontinental traffic.

Now let's take a look at the host venues.

Danielson Park (capacity 12,000) in Johnstown will host the final match, and one match each of the semis and quarterfinals, as well as the group-stage matches for Group A. Danielson Park was previously known as Johnstown Park and was occupied by the Johnstown United "Johnnies", but with the Johnnies' relegation to the Gold League last season, their crosstown rivals the St. Christopher United "Wanderers" moved in and renovated the stadium, renaming it after their former captain Cormac Danielson and taking up occupancy while allowing the Johnnies to use their former stadium. Johnstown is one of Taijan's oldest cities and is located just across the straits from St. Christopher, the colonial capital of Taijan.

Polytechnic Stadium (capacity 15,000) in Nova Algiers will host the third-place playoff, and one match each of the semis and quarterfinals, as well as the group-stage matches for Group B. The stadium, the most recently-constructed in Taijan, was designed and its construction overseen by students in architecture and civil and structural engineering at the National Polytechnic University in Nova Algiers, and it is occupied by both the Green League champion Nova Algiers Maroons and the football teams from Polytechnic. Nova Algiers is the industrial heart of Taijan, and its cuisine is noted for being both unique and very spicy.

Dynamo Park (capacity 11,000) in Nova Tangiers is as-yet unfinished, but its lower level will be opened for a quarterfinal match and the group-stage matches for Group C. Home of Dynamo Nova Tangiers, the club team of Nouvel Ecosse striker Leandro Cardoza, the stadium will be the largest in Taijan when its upper deck is completed. Nova Tangiers is a beach town, filled with nightlife and posh hotels.

North Coast Stadium (capacity 10,000) in Nova Tunis will host a quarterfinal match and group-stage matches for Group D. It is located on the grounds of North Coast University, one of Taijan's largest and most prestigious institutes of higher learning, and the Cavaliers share the space with North Coast's varsity teams. Nova Tunis is a college town with a healthy interest in sailing and boat tours.

Templars Stadium (capacity 7,500) in St. Jermaine will host group-stage matches for Group E. It is located at Taijan's most prestigious university, the University of St. Jermaine, and also hosts the FC St. Jermaine "Jackrabbits" of the Green League.

Zion Park (capacity 8,100) in New Zion will host group-stage matches for Group F. New Zion is home to Taijan's largest Rastafarian community, as well as being the focal point for the cannabis industry in Taijan. Both the Zion University Black Knights and the Lion of Judah Athletic Club of the Gold League play at Zion Park.

Carnivale Stadium (capacity 9,000) in St. Ignatius will host group-stage matches for Group G. The stadium is known for being the staging ground for St. Ignatius's renowned Marti Gras parades, and the floats are set up there under federal security on the Monday before Marti Gras. The stadium's host team, the St. Ignatius "Birds of Death", form one of the city's largest and most important krewes for the Carnivale festivities.
Last edited by Taijan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Viva Esportiva!

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:53 am

Friendly Bump here.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

The Knox Valley
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Knox Valley » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm

We sign up with two teams

South Coast FC (Class 1 Winner)
Demetrius United (Class 2 Winner)
Last edited by The Knox Valley on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patistan
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Patistan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Patistan teams Tachi federal team and Tamabad strikers F.C return
]

Zhenovia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenovia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:04 am

Can I instead enter Poslova FC and FC San Ignacio?
Last edited by Zhenovia on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athletic Achievements
3rd: Baptism of Iron XV
Quarterfinals: 2nd Kannapian International Tennis Open (Philip Hasselstrom)
Round of 16: World Hoops Showcase

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Postby Boring Paradise » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:00 am

I know what I am about to say will be like a copy but not an exact replica of ASMV's NSPL, but here goes.

I have decided to make a Internation FireStorm League which is basically goes along with the IFSC. But it will be split into two divisions if the nations that have signed-up for it has gone over 16. For this I was think you have 1 club going into the IFSC Cup and 1 club going into the IFSC League and then with the certain amount matches per cut-off for the cup so that the final matches of the league go along with the final of the cup.

For Example.

If you have 16 nations signed up for the cup and league

Then the matches for the Cup which would be: MD1,MD2,MD3, Ro16,QF,SF,TPP and Final which brings 8 cut-offs.

SO for the league cutoff you will have 8 cut-offs with:
6 cutoffs with 4 Matchdays being played in the League and
2 cutoffs with 3 Matchdays being played in the League

If any of you have any improvements or criticisms then post in the thread and I will try and make it more happy to everyone. Also if you don't understand any of it just post it on here.

If it does go ahead then I will put it alongside the host voting. If that goes through then it will be placed for the 7th edition.

Best Places
WWISC 2 Runners Up
Hosted
Friendly Cup X

Taijan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taijan » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 am

Boring Paradise wrote:I know what I am about to say will be like a copy but not an exact replica of ASMV's NSPL, but here goes.

I have decided to make a Internation FireStorm League which is basically goes along with the IFSC. But it will be split into two divisions if the nations that have signed-up for it has gone over 16. For this I was think you have 1 club going into the IFSC Cup and 1 club going into the IFSC League and then with the certain amount matches per cut-off for the cup so that the final matches of the league go along with the final of the cup.

For Example.

If you have 16 nations signed up for the cup and league

Then the matches for the Cup which would be: MD1,MD2,MD3, Ro16,QF,SF,TPP and Final which brings 8 cut-offs.

SO for the league cutoff you will have 8 cut-offs with:
6 cutoffs with 4 Matchdays being played in the League and
2 cutoffs with 3 Matchdays being played in the League

If any of you have any improvements or criticisms then post in the thread and I will try and make it more happy to everyone. Also if you don't understand any of it just post it on here.

If it does go ahead then I will put it alongside the host voting. If that goes through then it will be placed for the 7th edition.

ICly, that represents a pretty radical shift from what we've been doing. I think of the IFSC as an invitational cup played in the offseason; if you start adding a league to that, then ICly those clubs are going to be doing a lot more traveling. I don't think I'd enter a team in the league, if such a thing were to happen.
Viva Esportiva!

Star United States
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Star United States Bid: International FireStorm Cup VI

Postby Star United States » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:09 pm

STAR UNITED STATES NATIONAL SOCCER ASSOCIATION

International FireStorm Cup VI Host Bid

Welcome to the tropical state of Star United States, where the beaches are great, and exotic animals are to be seen. Star United States is a safe place to live and to visit! Star United States has hosted two international competitions. Star United States offers a place to stay for each team. The Star United States National Soccer Association offers Star United States as host for the International FireStorm Cup VI! The S.U.S.N.S.A offers the following stadiums for the tournament: Star Stadium, Star Athletic Complex Center, Waterside Athletic Complex Center, Stadium of Jackson, The Golden Stadium, and the Five Point Stadium.

Star Stadium: Located in the heart of the capital city of Star United States, City of Star. This stadium with real grass holds up to 112,000 people.
Star Athletic Complex Center: This is a multi-sport center, but this center has 4 practice soccer fields, and 1 main field know as the Star Soccer Field. This center is located in City of Star, Starix, Star United States. 67,830 people fit in the main field.
Waterside Athletic Complex Center: Located in Riverside City, Opangue, Star United States is the largest muti-sport center in S.U.S. This center has 6 practice soccer fields, and 2 main fields known as the West Field, and the East Field. Each field can hold up to 72,300 people.
Stadium of Jackson: Located in Jackson City, Piasxe, Star United States is this stadium. This stadium is holds 95,000. It is located near the national water park, also known was The Star Falls. The Star Falls includes a water park for children, teens, and adults. It also includes the Star Waterfalls, which are more than 60 waterfalls near each other.
The Golden Stadium:
This stadium is located in the heart of Golden City in Piasxe, Star United States.This stadium has the capacity to hold up 88,000 people. This airport is located near the Gold Mines of the nation. The Golden Resort is near by, where people that check in get a time to go into the the fully safe, and secure mines, and look for gold, and whatever they find belongs to them.
Five-Point Stadium: The newest stadium in Star United States located in Lake Star, Starix, Star United States. This stadium is able to hold up to 100,000 people.The stadium is located near the five star resort: The Lake Star Resort, which os located right on Lake Star.

How will this tournament be scorinated? The latest version of xborante will be used.
How many teams are you looking for?: S.U.S will work with any number of teams.
How will you work the tournament?: Teams will be divided into groups, and the advance through rounds such as eight-finals, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and then finals. A third place match will be played.
What about RP Bonuses?: RP bonuses will be given out for creativity, not quantity. It will be accumulative.
Previous Events S.U.S has hosted:
Star United States has hosted the First Star Triathlon Worldwide Tournament, and is currently hosting the Fourth Star Triathon Worldwide Tournament. Star United States has hosted it's national soccer tournament, and would like to host an international tournament! It would be a great honor.

Layout of tournament
* Note: This layout is based on the 50 teams that are currently signed up. *

The International FireStorm Cup VI will be composed of five rounds: Elimination Round, Round Two, Eighth-Finals, Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and Final.

Elimination Round: There will be 10 groups of 5 teams. Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, and J. Five Matchdays will be played during this round. Matches for each group:

Match Day One: 1 v. 3, 2 v. 5 (NM: 4)
Match Day Two: 4 v. 5, 1 v. 2 (NM: 3)
Match Day Three: 3 v. 2, 4 v. 1 (NM: 5)
Match Day Four: 5 v. 1, 3 v. 4 (NM: 2)
Match Day Five: 4 v. 2, 5 v. 3 (NM: 1)

Top three teams of each group move into the next round. The two best fourth place teams move on.

Round Two: This Round is composed of three match days of 8 groups of 4. Match Days:

Match Day Six: 1 v. 2, 3 v. 4
Match Day Seven: 2 v. 3, 4 v. 1
Match Day Eight: 4 v. 2, 1 v.3

Top two teams of each group move directly to Eighth Finals.

Eight-Finals: This round is composed of two match days, where teams will face each other to see who moves on the quarter-finals.

Match Day Nine:
Eighth-Final 1: A1 v. E2 (Winner = E1W)
Eighth-Final 2: F2 v. B1 (Winner = E2W)
Eighth-Final 3: C1 v. G2 (Winner = E3W)
Eighth-Final 4: H2 v. D1 (Winner = E4W)

Match Day Ten:
Eighth-Final 5: H1 v. A2 (Winner = E5W)
Eighth-Final 6: B2 v. G1 (Winner = E6W)
Eighth-Final 7: F1 v. C2 (Winner = E7W)
Eighth-Final 8: D2 v. E1 (Winner= E8W)

The winners move on to the quarter-finals.

Quarter-Finals: This round is composed of one Matchday, where teams will face each other to see who becomes a semi-finalist.

Match Day Eleven:
Quarter-Final 1: E1W v. E7W (Winner = Q1W)
Quarter-Final 2: E2W v. E5W (Winner = Q2W)
Quarter-Final 3: E3W v. E8W (Winner = Q3W)
Quarter-Final 4: E4W v. E6W (Winner = Q4W)

Semi-Finals In this round of the tournament, there will only be one matchday.

Day Twelve:
Semi-Final 1: Q1W v. Q3W (Winner = S1W; Loser = S1L)
Semi-Final 2: Q4W v. Q2W (Winner = S2W; Loser = S2L)

Final & Third Place: This part of the tournament will be composed of two matchdays.

Match Day Thirteen:
Third Place Match: S1L v. S2L

Match Day Fourteen:
Final Match: S1W v. S2W

Overview: Tournament will have eleven matchdays, with break days between rounds, an opening ceremony, and a closing ceremony.
Last edited by Star United States on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sangti
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sangti » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Entering Real Cintore and CF Ciudad Sangti.

EDIT: Change CF Ciudad Sangti to simply CF Sangti. Also, take note of the IC nation change (from Sangti to The Royal Barangay)
Last edited by Sangti on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE ROYAL UNION OF SANGTI AND THE FILINDO ISLES
Region: Esportiva | Sportswire | Trigramme: TRB | Leader: TBA | Libertad Sportswear
Founder, Trofeo de Paz | Co-organizer, IUBC, International Domestic Basketball competition (with Buyan)
Winners, World Baseball Classic 29, NSCAA 6, Federation Club Cup I, Rugby Union World Cup 23 | Qualified for World Cup 68, 69 and 71
<NWW|MOC> Well, I should probably head for bead.
<+Audio> "Tuna has been extortionate since around 2007, stop complaining, jizzballs"
<SNT-FFR> Apparently, I'm not a "good" sports RPer :p
[04:20] <Glo> Ohkay...
[04:20] <Glo> So Esper is officially down
[04:20] <@commerceheights> then how are you sending this message? :P

Tasrailia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasrailia » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:15 am

Entering the Burth Tigers (2nd) and Devbourne Lions (1st).

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:47 am

YMCMB Grim Reapers and Baton-Rouge Royals will represent Quebec.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports