NATION

PASSWORD

A thought I had today...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Franklin Delano Bluth
Senator

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

A thought I had today...

Postby Franklin Delano Bluth » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:01 am

Republicans hate sex, while Democrats hate violence.

But in 2000, Repblicans were voting for Bush, while Democrats were voting for Gore.

WTF was up with that?
The American Legion is a neo-fascist terrorist organization, bent on implementing Paulinist Sharia, and with a history of pogroms against organized labor and peace activists and of lynching those who dare resist or defend themselves against its aggression.

Pro: O'Reilly technical books, crew-length socks, Slide-O-Mix trombone lubricant, Reuben sandwiches
Anti: The eight-line signature limit, lift kits, cancelling Better Off Ted, Chicago Cubs

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:01 am

You're quite the comedian.

Raeyh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Raeyh » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 am

Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff.

JJ Place
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JJ Place » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:04 am

Franklin Delano Bluth wrote:Republicans hate sex, while Democrats hate violence.

But in 2000, Repblicans were voting for Bush, while Democrats were voting for Gore.

WTF was up with that?

Raeyh wrote:Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff.

Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says "You drive, I'll man the guns."
The price of cheese is eternal Vignotte.

Reggae Magmia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reggae Magmia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:05 am

What? :eyebrow:

Why the hell is this in General and not F7?!
Last edited by Reggae Magmia on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is no longer my main nation (got bored with it).

Switching over to Ancient Magmia

EnragedMaldivians
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby EnragedMaldivians » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 am

Couldn't you have posted this in the chat thread or as a tangential remark or something in one of the American elections/politics threads?
Taking a break.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 am

... Ohhhhhhhh-hohoho! I see what you did there! 8)
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Acrainia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Acrainia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 am

It was honestly a terrible joke until I read it aloud in a Jerry Seinfeld voice.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 am

Franklin Delano Bluth wrote:Republicans hate sex, while Democrats hate violence.

WTF was up with that?

Old joke is old.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Franklin Delano Bluth
Senator

Founded: Apr 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Franklin Delano Bluth » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:54 am

Dyakovo wrote:

WTF was up with that?

Old joke

Really?
The American Legion is a neo-fascist terrorist organization, bent on implementing Paulinist Sharia, and with a history of pogroms against organized labor and peace activists and of lynching those who dare resist or defend themselves against its aggression.

Pro: O'Reilly technical books, crew-length socks, Slide-O-Mix trombone lubricant, Reuben sandwiches
Anti: The eight-line signature limit, lift kits, cancelling Better Off Ted, Chicago Cubs

Zephie
Senator

Founded: Oct 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Zephie » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:55 am

Democrats hate violence? They support the wars in the Middle East last time I checked. What's up with these crap topics? This one isn't even a discussion, it's just you talking to yourself.
When anybody preaches disunity, tries to pit one of us against each other through class warfare, race hatred, or religious intolerance, you know that person seeks to rob us of our freedom and destroy our very lives.
Senestrum wrote:I just can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get me warned on this net-nanny forum.

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 am

Franklin Delano Bluth wrote:Really?

Paul Heyman called, he wants the Bush part back. (He used it in 2000/2001 when commenting about Trish Stratus).
Last edited by Samuraikoku on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General