NATION

PASSWORD

SOLIDARITY - Non-Governmental Organization in Miskito

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Miskito Coast
Attaché

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

SOLIDARITY - Non-Governmental Organization in Miskito

Postby Miskito Coast » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 am

WHAT IS SOLIDARITY?

SOLIDARITY is a humanitarian agency dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in Miskito. We are a non-denominational, non -governmental and non-political agency.

SOLIDARITY works towards ensuring that the poorest and most vulnerable in Miskito and those affected by humanitarian crises, have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life, including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and education.

THE MISKITO COAST

The Miskito Coast is one of the words poorest nations. Stricken by years of civil war coupled with a decade long famine and drought the country was brought to its knees. Despite the ending of the war the country still has huge obstacles to overcome including rampant HIV/AIDs, lack of clean water and hygiene, almost nonexistent education facilities and well as famine caused by the containing drought.

OUR HISTORY

SOLIDARITY was founded in Miskito in 1983.

Since its inception, SOLIDARITY has spent in excess of €400 million on humanitarian programs. Over 5,000 volunteers work on SOLIDARITY’s behalf and the organization has responded to every major humanitarian disaster in Miskito since 1983.

CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

SOLIDARITY is seeking to develop an ever-closer relationship between the Miskito and International corporate and charity sectors. We particularly encourage the seconding to SOLIDARITY by Miskito and International companies of personnel with experience in accountancy, civil engineering, administration, fund-raising, human resources, secretarial and general office work. This model of Corporate Social Responsibility allows SOLIDARITY to add further expertise to its operations, both at home and abroad. It also helps us keep our administration costs to a minimum.

A NEW APPROACH TO DEVELOPMENT AID

In response to allegations of corruption and human rights abuses in Miskito, SOLIDARITY advocates the adoption by donor countries of a direct aid model that we believe would yield substantially more efficient outcomes for the poorest of the poor than is presently the case.

SOLIDARITY proposes an entrepreneurial approach where International Governments would implement programs directly in a small number of carefully chosen locations. International government representatives would work with governments, not through them, filling in where state capacity is restricted and offering lifesaving basic services to the population.

Locations would be selected on the basis of stringent demand-side considerations such as humanitarian need and a commitment to poverty reduction and the upholding of human rights. Supply-side issues would include the availability of adequate long-term funding and the personnel to make a substantial engagement.

After selection(s) had been made, Solidarity managers and International advisors would then enter a location and directly implement already mutually agreed projects, taking full responsibility for all matters related to the use of funds, such as hiring, purchasing, paying of contractors and staff, and so on.

WHAT WE DO

SOLIDARITY responds to emergencies as they arise, and seek to meet the needs of victims insofar as our capacities will allow. An initial SOLIDARITY emergency response will normally include water, food and sanitation distributions, as well as the provision of emergency healthcare, emergency and transitional shelters and cash-for-work or emergency cash transfer programs. We also train communities on disaster-preparedness and risk reduction in many disaster-prone regions of the developing world.

As the title suggests, crisis recovery is a SOLIDARITY intervention to help populations recover from an extreme emergency situation. In Miskito the major problems are the ongoing famine and drought as well as the recovery from the civil war. Crisis recovery is by definition a process, and is intended to aid recovery and a (usually gradual) return to normality by the communities most affected. Each SOLIDARITY crisis recovery intervention must be specifically designed to cater to the particular, often multifarious, immediate, medium and long term needs of the victims.

SOLIDARITY health programs can include direct healthcare provision, and the building and equipping of health centers and the training of local staff in their management.

We also operate emergency feeding, specialized feeding for the vulnerable, and extensive inoculation programs, and train local communities in health awareness and hygiene promotion.

SOLIDARITY seeks to empower individuals and groups of people in many parts Miskito by providing them with some of the skills they need to affect positive change in their communities. Within most communities there is enormous potential which, if assisted, encouraged and properly harnessed, can create significant long-term sustainable benefit for the entire locale.

SOLIDARITY helps identify common concerns, and can provide training and opportunities for the community to learn new skills with a view to addressing such concerns. Where appropriate, we will assist the community to build relationships with political representatives and other key people and organizations.

By enabling people to act together to common advantage, our community development programs foster social inclusion, create equal opportunities, and enhance the lives of beneficiaries.

Miskito currently has approximately 70 percent illiteracy rate and far higher among women. Children are often forced to leave school young to work on farmsteads and girls are often denied any education at all.

SOLIDARITY is a firm advocate of education as one of the few possible escape routes out of poverty in the developing world. Consequently, where it is feasible we implement extensive formal and non-formal education programs.

The former can include the (re-) building and furnishing of schools, pre-school preparatory work with street and slum-dwelling children, and support for pupils through the provision of stationery, uniforms and school fees.

Non-formal education programs include basic numeric skills training for children and adults, the promotion of health awareness, coaching in livelihood enhancement, and management and healthcare training for health clinic staff.

A person’s livelihood is the means by which he or she can earn and sustain a proper standard of living. In Miskito, many people have neither the means, nor the skills, or the opportunities to provide for themselves and their families.

Where circumstances will allow, SOLIDARITY intervenes with training and support for individuals and communities to enhance their livelihood prospects.

SOLIDARITY has numerous livelihood programs, each tailored to the particular needs, circumstances and potential of local communities.

It is estimated that, worldwide, 9,000 people die every day from an Aids-related illness; by far the majority of these deaths are in the developing world and it is estimated that 20 perent of people in Miskito are affected . SOLIDARITY implements a range of programs for HIV and Aids sufferers, their carers, and the people indirectly affected by HIV or Aids.

This can include attending to the health, education and social needs of orphans and street-dwelling children, through SOLIDARITY’s comprehensive Street Children programs.

SOLIDARITY also hosts extensive education projects for wider at-risk communities, and assists Aids and HIV affected households with the basic provision of services. Where possible, SOLIDARITY will provide home-based care, palliative care and treatment for secondary illnesses.

SOLIDARITY implements integrated development programs in both urban and rural settings. The needs of a locality will dictate the shape and focus of each individual program, but to varying degrees they all encompass aspects of health, water and sanitation, food, nutrition, education, livelihoods, and slum development. The latter, slum development, itself further includes housing, children-at-risk and local community development

In Miskito, people will always struggle to acquire enough food to sustain life. Persistent drought and famine situations and an already bad situation is rendered infinitely worse.

The same is true of manmade catastrophes such as civil war, when food opportunities become severely restricted.

Food distribution forms an integral part of the SOLIDARITY response to an emergency, and is also central to many of its medium to long-term development programs.

In Miskito access to lean water, sanitation and hygiene are some of the biggest problems. SOLIDAITY are involved in the provision of clean water and sanitation facilities and in training local communities in best hygiene practices.
Proper hygiene practices are essential in the curtailment of disease and infection, and particularly so in relation to new mothers and babies.

In Miskito, there is an ever-present risk to the well-being of significant numbers of children and young people. SOLIDARITY has designed and implements programs to address the specific needs of at-risk children and youngsters.

Problems that directly or indirectly negatively impact on children:

A conflict situation: Despite the civil war ending several years ago Miskito is still suffering from its long term effects. Many children are orphaned or separated from their parents, and left to fend for themselves. During the war many children were abducted and forcibly recruited into one of the warring factions as child soldiers, or displaced to a refugee camp where food, water and medical care is scarce and the risk of infection high.

Where there is a high prevalence of HIV and Aids: Approximately 20 percent of people from Miskito suffer from AIDs and as expected there will also be high numbers of orphans. Without economic support these children are often forced to leave their homes, they usually gravitate towards large towns and cities to live as “street children”, making them particularly vulnerable to adult exploitation.

In areas of extreme poverty: In extreme poverty situations like Miskito, where a high risk to health through lack of food, water, sanitation and adequate healthcare is already existent and children can be in further danger from parents who may be tempted to sell them in order to temporarily ease economic pressures.

Natural disasters: The risk to children from drought, famine, earthquakes, flooding and all manner of other natural disasters is obvious.

It is estimated that 80 percent of the Miskito population suffers from malnutrition and approximately 20 percent of these are considered at risk of starvation.

In respect of its feeding programs, SOLIDARITY is most concerned to ensure that the food it distributes is as nutritious as possible. This is particularly true for babies, young children, nursing mothers and pregnant women, in respect of whom a supplementary feeding program will usually be initiated.

As part of its efforts to raise the nutritional value of the food being consumed in developing countries, SOLIDARITY has designed and implements many agricultural and home-garden initiatives (both practical and educational), each one particular to the prevailing conditions of the region.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

FOR NATIONS

Code: Select all
[size=150][b]FOR NATIONS[/b][/size]

[b]* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:[/b]
[b]* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year:[/b]
[i][b]- Number of advisors:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Skill set:[/b][/i]
[b]* Construction of a facility/resource[/b]
[i][b]- Type of resource[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Type of faility[/b][/i]
[b]* Construction of an embassy building[/b]
[b]* Food Donation:[/b]
[i][b]- Type of food resource:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Volume of food resoure:[/b][/i]
[b]* Medical Donation:[/b]
[i][b]- Type of medical resource:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Volume of medical resoure:[/b][/i]
[b]* Other (please describe):[/b]
[b]Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship:[/b]
[i][b]- Duration of the relationship:[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Frequency of donation:[/b][/i]

FOR COMPANIES

[size=150][b]FOR COMPANIES[/b][/size]

[b]* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:[/b]
[b]* Logistical Support Services (please describe):[/b]

FOR INDIVIDUALS

[size=150][b]FOR INDIVIDUALS[/b][/size]

[b]* Volunteer to work with us for a year:[/b]

We thank those governments and companies who have assisted SOLIDARITY in the past, and to those who are currently providing personnel whose assistance allows SOLIDARITY to continually respond to the needs of the poorest of the poor. At present, the following nations and companies who have seconded personnel or provided invaluable assistance to SOLIDARITY.

Governments

1. Miskito Coast
2. Port-du-sud
3. Zebulor
4. Borman Empire

Companies and Organizations

1. Sky Corporation, Dungeyland
2. Yohannesische Bundesbank, Yohannes
3. Diamond Star Automotive, Aurora Confederacy
4. Maltropian Grain Corporation, Maltropia
5. VLT Automotive Group N.V., Van Luxemburg

Other Aid agencies working in Miskito

1. The Santherese Humanitarian Society, Santheres

IF YOU FEEL YOU OR YOUR COMPANY OR NATION/REGION CAN HELP BY, PLEASE REPLY BY COMPLETING THE FORM ABOVE AND POSTING BELOW.
Last edited by Miskito Coast on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 am, edited 9 times in total.

Zebulor
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Zebulor » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:28 am

The People's Democracy of Zebulor would like to help out.

We are a large and developed nation capable of helping in many ways. We can donate parts of our large agricultural surplus for food distribution efforts. We can donate medical supplies for those stricken by HIV/AIDS or other diseases. We can also donate money for other tasks.

We could also help in other ways. Zebulor has an excellent education system, and we would be willing to teach young people who wish to be doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel, but they would have to agree to practice their profession in Miskito rather than move to richer nations.

To develop the economy of Miskito, Zebulorian firms are interested in setting up joint ventures with businesses and entrepreneurs from Miskito, and the government of Zebulor would be willing to grant Miskito a special status with exemption from tariffs and other protective measures for a few decades.

--
Office of the Ministry of External Affairs

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:58 pm

International Relief Committee

From the desk of Monica Kagame, International Relief Committee Coordinator

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of the government of Zebulor

I would ask that you complete the following form to specify what areas you can best help our cause. We are particularly interested in the (re)-education aspect of your proposal as well as the food and medical supplies.

As an NGO we are unable to comment on the proposal for joint ventures however your admirable intentions will be passed along to our Ministers of trade and development as well as foreign affairs. I am sure they will be delighted to contact you directly and with our contacts in the government of the Miskito Coast I am sure a mutually beneficial relationship can develop.

Furthermore we encourage the various companies in your nation to consider a valuable donation to aid our effort and save lives by using the company form above

[size=150][b]FOR NATIONS[/b][/size]

[b]* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year:[/b]
[b]* Construction of a facility/resource[/b]
[i][b]- Type of resource[/b][/i]
[i][b]- Type of faility[/b][/i]
[b]* Construction of an embassy building[/b]

Your help can save lives.

Sincerely,

Monica Kagame, International Relief Committee Coordinator

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

To: head of operations

Diamond Star Automotive has a number of second hand European trucks that were traded in for new Diamond Star trucks, these include Daf, Volvo and Scania models. These models are 3 to 10 years old and have been refurbished, with the list price being $60,000 for these second hand vehicles, however Diamond Star are willing to negotiate a deal for the hand over of 12 of these vehicles, complete with trailers. (there are 8 semi trucks and 4 refrigerated ex dutch rigids, power ratings are between 400 and 500bhp and all conform to Euro III).

Yours, Ri'an Kymar
Sales department.
Diamond Star
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 am

Dear: Miss Monica Kagame
Subject: Aid
Encryption: Open

Dear Miss Kagame,

Sky Corporation is excited about the opportunities for charity in Miskito, and would love to help out.

Sky is one of the largest multinational corporations in the world, mostly built around technology and aviation. Our brand is one of the strongest, but our products are admittedly not essential for life, and could even be seen as decadent. On the other hand, we make large profits which do not necessarily need to be returned to our shareholders.

As approved by the Sky Board of Directors, Sky would like to aid the fledgling country of Miskito. We shall set up special foundations in Miskito, helping locals with the use of technology, and we will teach computer skills to locals so they can get work elsewhere. No child should go hungry, so we will ship in ten million wheat seeds, so food will always grow.

We have attached a form, as required.

FOR COMPANIES

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: £1 billion
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: N/A
- Number of advisors: 500
- Skill set: Logistics, technology.
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: £500 million
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year: N/A
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): N/A
* Food Donation: 100 tonnes of wheat seeds
- Type of food resource: Wheat
- Volume of food resoure:
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource:
- Volume of medical resoure:
* Other (please describe):
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: One-time.
- Duration of the relationship:
- Frequency of donation:

Yours sincerely,

Mr. David Wells.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Zebulor
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Zebulor » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 am

Here is the aid form as requested. We hope to make a serious impact through relatively high-volumes of donation.

FOR NATIONS

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 6 billion NSD
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year:
- Number of advisors: 100
- Skill set: technology & technical assistance
* Construction of a facility/resource
- Type of resource we would like to introduce drought- and pest- resistant genetically modified rice and potatoes for cultivation if such things are permitted
- Type of facility sewer systems and sewage-treatment facilities, maybe railroads if the government is interested
* Construction of an embassy building
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: rice, potatoes, wheat bread, canned beans, apples, sour cabbage, carrots, smoked sausages
- Volume of food resoure: enough to feed 1 million individuals (or less if the number at risk of starvation declines enough), delivered annually to central storage/sorting facility
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: anti-HIV/AIDS medication, vaccines against diseases such as measles, cholera, yellow fever, and polio (whichever ones are the most threatening over there)
- Volume of medical resoure: enough medication for 10,000 individuals (delivered in monthly increments), and we intend to have a vaccination drive covering the whole population, so the volume of vaccines will depend on whether others are willing to help out
* Other (please describe): 10,000 mosquito nets per year
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: ongoing
- Duration of the relationship: 5 years
- Frequency of donation: varies
Last edited by Zebulor on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Port-du-sud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Port-du-sud » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Food Donation:
Type of food resource:Corn
Volume of food resource : 260 Tons

The donation will be delivered by plane in 2 times, in September. Port-du-sud's government is happy to offer his assistance, and hopes that the food will be well used for the people.

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 am

To: Mr. David Wells, Sky Corporation Dungeyland
From: Monica Kagame, International Relief Committee Coordinator
Subject: Aid Donation to Miskito
In relation to:
FOR COMPANIES

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: £1 billion
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year: N/A
- Number of advisors: 500
- Skill set: Logistics, technology.
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: £500 million
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year: N/A
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): N/A
* Food Donation: 100 tonnes of wheat seeds
- Type of food resource: Wheat
* Medical Donation:
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: One-time.
- Frequency of donation:

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of the government of your company.

Your donation of 1.5billion dollars is most generous and will enable us to put your technology plan into place. We ask that the amount is paid into our account with the Yohannesische Bundesbank by selecting the underlined text, posting a funds transfer and notifying us of such.

Your specialists will be an invaluable aid, however may we ask if they will be active only in setting the operation or in continuing to provide training over time?

The additional donation of 100 tonnes of wheat seeds will help the neediest of our people to, in a short period of time, become self-sufficient.

Through your actions lives will be saved.

Sincerely,

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:39 am

To: Office of the Ministry of External Affairs, Zebulor
In relation to:
FOR NATIONS

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 6 billion NSD
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year:
- Number of advisors: 100
- Skill set: technology & technical assistance
* Construction of a facility/resource
- Type of resource we would like to introduce drought- and pest- resistant genetically modified rice and potatoes for cultivation if such things are permitted
- Type of facility sewer systems and sewage-treatment facilities, maybe railroads if the government is interested
* Construction of an embassy building
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: rice, potatoes, wheat bread, canned beans, apples, sour cabbage, carrots, smoked sausages
- Volume of food resoure: enough to feed 1 million individuals (or less if the number at risk of starvation declines enough), delivered annually to central storage/sorting facility
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: anti-HIV/AIDS medication, vaccines against diseases such as measles, cholera, yellow fever, and polio (whichever ones are the most threatening over there)
- Volume of medical resoure: enough medication for 10,000 individuals (delivered in monthly increments), and we intend to have a vaccination drive covering the whole population, so the volume of vaccines will depend on whether others are willing to help out
* Other (please describe): 10,000 mosquito nets per year
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: ongoing
- Duration of the relationship: 5 years
- Frequency of donation: varies

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of the government of your people and government.

Your donation of 6 billion dollars is most generous and will enable us to combat extreme poverty in Miskito. We ask that the amount is paid into our account with the Yohannesische Bundesbank by selecting the underlined text, posting a funds transfer and notifying us of such.

Your specialists will be an invaluable aid, and drought- and pest- resistant genetically modified rice and potatoes for cultivation will be an incredible benefit, saving the life of millions over time.

Your offer to build sewer systems and sewage-treatment facilities, maybe railroads if the government is interested is incredibly generous, this must be agreed upon with the government and the Departments of Foreign Affairs and Development will be in touch shortly.

Finally the mediation and nets will have an instant impact on the poorest and children.
We look forward to a continuing relationship over the coming years.

Sincerely,

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:50 am

To: Office of the Ministry of External Affairs, Port-du-sud
In relation to:
FOR NATIONS

Food Donation:
Type of food resource:Corn
Volume of food resource : 260 Tons

The donation will be delivered by plane in 2 times, in September. Port-du-sud's government is happy to offer his assistance, and hopes that the food will be well used for the people.

Dear Sir/Madam

We appreciate the support of the government of your people and government.

Your donation of 260 tonnes of corn is most generous and will enable us to combat extreme poverty in Miskito.

Your specialists will be an invaluable aid, and drought- and pest- resistant genetically modified rice and potatoes for cultivation will be an incredible benefit, saving the life of millions over time.

Sincerely,

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 am

To: Ri'an Kymar, Sales department, Diamond Star, Aurora Confederacy
In relation to:
FOR COMPANIES

Diamond Star Automotive has a number of second hand European trucks that were traded in for new Diamond Star trucks, these include Daf, Volvo and Scania models. These models are 3 to 10 years old and have been refurbished, with the list price being $60,000 for these second hand vehicles, however Diamond Star are willing to negotiate a deal for the hand over of 12 of these vehicles, complete with trailers. (there are 8 semi trucks and 4 refrigerated ex dutch rigids, power ratings are between 400 and 500bhp and all conform to Euro III).

Yours, Ri'an Kymar
Sales department.
Diamond Star

Dear Sir/Madam

We thank you for contacting SOLIDARITY with the generous offer of the vehicles. These will be essential in allowing us to combat the extreme poverty and bring food supplies to the poorest regions of Miskito.

However you have not mentioned if this is a welcome donation or what fee you will require for said services.

We ask that you look into your heart and find the correct answer.

Sincerely,

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 am

Maltropian Grain Corporation,
Corcaigh Nua,
Maltropia.
2:05 pm, 26/08/2012

Hello,

The Maltropian Grain Corporation is among the largest agricultural firms in Maltropia. Our nation is one which frequently involves itself in humanitarian crises, and my firm has a history of doing its utmost to end famines. We at the MGC have heard rumours that the Navy has accidentally sunk one of your vessels. While I firmly doubt that this would ever be done by the Maltropian Royal Navy, deliberately or otherwise, I nonetheless feel a sense of guilt, as does much of my nation, for what has happened to you. It is my intent to offer an apology on the behalf of the Maltropian people.

If you will visit our website, www.mgc.mtr, you will find a range of cereal and grain products, all grown naturally in Maltropia. You may request any quantity of these, up to one hundred thousand metric tonnes, for which we will pay the full price, including shipping. I hope that this gift will make great strides in remedying relations with the Maltropian government and save many lives in disaster-stricken areas.

Regards,

Pádraig O' Shea
CEO
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:02 am

Miskito Coast wrote:
(Image)

In relation to:
FOR COMPANIES

Yours, Ri'an Kymar
Sales department.
Diamond Star

Dear Sir/Madam

We thank you for contacting SOLIDARITY with the generous offer of the vehicles. These will be essential in allowing us to combat the extreme poverty and bring food supplies to the poorest regions of Miskito.

However you have not mentioned if this is a welcome donation or what fee you will require for said services.

We ask that you look into your heart and find the correct answer.

Sincerely,

(Image)

to whom it may concern, the said vehicles have been loaded onto a transport aircraft and will be flown out in the morning to the stricken region, these vehicles are just in the process of being prepped for shipment. They will be arriving sometime Tuesday morning if that is an acceptable time span, they will also have a full tank of diesel fuel as well so they will be ready for use.

Yours Sincerely
Ri'an Kymar
Diamond Star Automotive
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Van Luxemburg
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Van Luxemburg » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:24 am

VLT Automotive Group N.V. – Sales Division
International VLT House
Rue Grand-Ducale
P.O. Box 1278
87120 LP ESCH-SUR-ALZETTE
http://www.vlt-automotive.vl/international
c.marino@vlta-sales.vl

RECIPIENT: Solidarity, Miskito Coast

RESPONSIBLE: Cristiano Marino, Sales Director

Dear Sir/Madam,

Having been invited to provide you with the necessary aid, a short meeting with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was planned to see what was possible for your organization. An agreement was reached in which both VLT and the Van Luxemburger Government would contribute towards a donation for Solidarity, consisting of 500 VLT M5's in basic specification, with all receiving air conditioning, a front winch and an auxiliary power unit (APU). Approximately 150 will be equipped with a hook loader system, and another 10 are to be equipped with a foldable loading crane. Furthermore, we will be supplying 50 new diesel-powered generator sets, with an output power of 2000 kVA per unit. The Van Luxemburger Ministry of Defence will be providing 10 water purifying installations, previously used by the Van Luxemburger military and now redundant. All of these will be provided free of charge, all costs will be paid for by both VLT and the Van Luxemburger government. The form required can be found below.

FOR COMPANIES

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:
- Number of advisors: 20
- Skill set: Instruction on the proper use of supplied goods
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): The donation of 500 VLT M5 trucks, 50 generator sets and 10 mobile water purifying installations
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource:
* Medical Donation:
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: This is a one-time donation.
- Frequency of donation:

Your order has been entered into our ICT systems and the vehicles have received their respective chassis numbers, which means they can be planned for production as soon as possible. Your order will be produced at VLT's M5 production line at a facility in Boekholt, region of Sint-Annabeek, Van Luxemburg. There is an annual capacity of roughly 120,000 units at our M5 product line, and as the order will be combined with orders from the defence forces of Van Luxemburg and various other Maredoratic nations, we expect the entire order to be delivered within a timeframe of six months.

As soon as the trucks have been completed, they will be transported to the port of Sint-Annabeek by rail, through our partner NEB Cargo. From there, they will be transported by Roll-on/Roll-off vessel to the Solidarity headquarters, through our international cargo partner Koopmans Transporten. During the production period, employees of Solidarity are welcome to schedule visits to the production facility if necessary. If required, our company can also provide instruction and training to the instructors of Solidarity regarding the use of the VLT M5 truck, should you so desire.

Given the specific circumstances of this order, having been made by a humanitarian society, the VLT Group, in coordination with the Van Luxemburger Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has decided to compensate the full value of the order and thus manufacture and deliver the vehicles to the specified address free of charge. We hope that Solidarity can make these vehicles useful for their humanitarian purposes, and wish them the best of luck in their future endeavours.

We once again thank you for your order, and wish you the best of luck with these products!

Kind regards,

Cristiano Marino
Sales Director
VLT Automotive

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 am

To: Cristiano Marino, Sales Director, VLT Automotive Group N.V., Van Luxemburg
In relation to:
FOR COMPANIES

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred:
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:
- Number of advisors: 20
- Skill set: Instruction on the proper use of supplied goods
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): The donation of 500 VLT M5 trucks, 50 generator sets and 10 mobile water purifying installations
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource:
* Medical Donation:
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: This is a one-time donation.
- Frequency of donation:.

Dear Mr Mario,

We thank you for contacting SOLIDARITY with the generous offer of the vehicles, the water purifiers and the generators. These will be essential in allowing us to combat the extreme poverty and bring food supplies to the poorest regions of Miskito.

Clean drinking water is an essential of life and as such your purification machine will not only save lives but also prevent the spread of disease. The vehicles will allow us to transport the aid deliveries of other nations to the most remote parts of our nation and the power generators will be assigned to assist with the establishment of medical facilities in the various regions.

Sincerely,

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 am

In relation to:
to whom it may concern, the said vehicles have been loaded onto a transport aircraft and will be flown out in the morning to the stricken region, these vehicles are just in the process of being prepped for shipment. They will be arriving sometime Tuesday morning if that is an acceptable time span, they will also have a full tank of diesel fuel as well so they will be ready for use.

Yours Sincerely
Ri'an Kymar
Diamond Star Automotive.

Dear Sir/Madam

We thank you for allowing lives to be saved through your generosity. We have had difficulties in transporting aid donations to the various regions. Your gifts will be essestial.

Sincerely,

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 am

To: Pádraig O' Shea, CEO, Maltropian Grain Corporation Maltropia
In relation to: Aid Donation
Business Name: SOLIDARITY Miskito
Contact Person: Monica Kagame
Shipping Address: Miskito Coast, Lucerna
Form of transport: Sea/Air
Desired Quantity of Wheat (in kg): 20,000
Desired Quantity of Sweet-Maize (in kg): 20,000
Desired Quantity of Barlye (in kg): 20,000
Desired Quantity of Potatoes (in kg): 40,000
Desired Quantity of Porridge Oats (in kg): -
Desired Quantity of Seed-feed Oats (in kg): -

Dear Mr O' Shea

We thank you for allowing lives to be saved through your generosity.

As we understand it there has been an issue between the Maltropia and Miskito fleets in gothic waters. We wish to inform you that we are a non political agency with no links to the Miskito government. However we are sure that you generosity will go somewhat towards convincing those in authority of your good will towards our nation.

Sincerely,

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

To: Commodore Hamm of the Borman Navy Borman Empire
In relation to:
…Begin 2VX Encryption…
…2VX Encryption Complete…
Official Imperial Naval Message:
To: Miskito Coast

This is Commodore Hamm of the Borman Navy. Do not be alarmed, this armada is not here to invade you. I’m escorting three Imperial aircraft carriers, six battleships, three cruisers and destroyers, two frigates, and three Bellum dreadnaughts. It’s my understanding that you’ve been informed their hulls are full of humanitarian goods, the dreadnaughts especially. They’re usually used to transport twenty thousand soldiers, but they’ve instead been loaded with humanitarian goods. I’m commanding two Imperial fleets on their way to the Kingdom of Phoenixia and have been tasked with ensuring these vessels and materials reach your nation. Under my personal command are an additional twenty dreadnaughts, also loaded with humanitarian supplies. We need a large port, or preferably several ports, and many hands to unload the goods. Additionally, I’m supposed to confirm that SOLIDARITY has received our transfer of funds. Please reply.

Dear Commodore Hamm,

We thank you for allowing lives to be saved through your generosity.
Given the difficulties we have faced following the actions in Gholgoth and the ensuring economic collapse your actions will save countless lives in our nation.
We confirm receipt of said funds transfer.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Miskito Coast on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miskito Coast
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Miskito Coast » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:59 am

To: Adele de Rossi, Chairperson, Board of Governors, The Santherese Humanitarian Society, Santheres
Subject: Miskito Aid Program
In relation to:
We are pleased to hear from one of our sibling organizations, though the circumstances of the missive are far from pleasing. The Miskito Coast has long suffered and the Humanitarian Society has endeavored to help where we could without having a formal mission requested of us and without an assigned budget to do so. Now, that has changed.

Given recent donations, including several domestic sponsorships aimed precisely at improving the living conditions of the people of the Miskito Coast, we are now able to provide an unprecedented level of support to those still suffering from the drought and war, and those newly hurt by the crisis which is engulfing a large portion of the world. The Society is endeavoring to bring aid to all nations which have felt the harsh bite of this crisis, and we will start with the Miskito Coast.

Monetary aid will be made available through your Humanitarian Society Liaison, Paolo Bianco, who will be enroute with the aid convoy we have dispatched. You should receive an introductory mail from him which will contain information specific to this mission, and will also provide further means of contact with himself and the mission, as number and kinds may be various to avoid lapses in communication. Other aid will of course be sent via the convoy. This will include medical personnel and supplies, food supplies, water and water purification supplies, and personnel to aid in the further education of the Coast's citizens and especially children.

Other help may be forthcoming, this is only the first venture with which we will gauge effectiveness of coverage. It is my sincerest hope that we can, together, bring the Coast back to its feet.

Pax tibi,
Adele de Rossi
Chairperson
Board of Governors

Dear Ms. de Rossi

We, at SOLIDARITY, cannot express our delight at the reply of the The Santherese Humanitarian Society. Your organization has, through years of selfless work with the world’s poorest nations, earned itself a prestigious and deserved reputation and place of honour among the humanitarian agencies of our planet.

Your aid convoy and generous financial contribution will help improve the lives of the poorest in our nation. We eagerly await the arrival of Paolo Bianco with the convoy.

We encourage him to contact us directly when possible.

Sincerely,

Last edited by Miskito Coast on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 am

to SOLIDARITY:
Miss Kagame, the Phoenixian Kingdom knows the effects of Civil Wars and poorness all to well, 30 years ago the Kingdom was not more than a large group of Refugees. Since then the Kingdom achieved remarkable efforts but the Department of Welfare and Aid don't forget the hard times.
After large consideration the department decided to help your country on the large and stony way to fight poorness and illness.
sincerely
Sarah Wolf, department of Welfare and Aid.

FOR NATIONS

* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: 20 000 000 $
* Seconding a government advisor to us for a year: Olaf Olvirsson
- Number of advisors: 10
- Skill set: 2 architects, 4 social workers, 2 doctors, 2 experts for hygienic and 2 Bachelors in Agriculture
* Construction of a facility/resource none yet, possible in the future
- Type of resource
- Type of faility

* Construction of an embassy building application is send
* Food Donation: yes
- Type of food resource: standard help packages, each includes the necessary amount of vitamins, fats, proteins and other necessary components
- Volume of food resoure: 200 000 packages
* Medical Donation: yes
- Type of medical resource: mostly penicilin and other necessary medicaments
- Volume of medical resoure: 400 000 packages
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: depends on the first report (ooc: will arrive in ~ 1 week)
- Duration of the relationship: if the report is positive 10 years
- Frequency of donation: a donation each 6 months

Insel des Mondes
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 am

Insel des Mondes will donate $20 million in aid, plus 5 tonnes of Manna (16 oz contains all essential nutrients for the day) and 10,000 first aid kits.
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade