NATION

PASSWORD

I have the right to use government land (now with slavery!)

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who's right in this whole debacle

The BLM "Bureau of Land Manegment" i.e. the government
66%
The Nevada Rancher
18%
Half & Half
7%
Neither
9%

Total votes : 398

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Unsurprisingly, Sean Hannity is bailing off the S.S. Bundy now that the captain opened his mouth about blacks being better off as slaves... *after* he made Bundy a right-wing darling.

Sean Hannity on Bundy ‘Negro’ Remarks: ‘Beyond Repugnant to Me’
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Gauthier wrote:Unsurprisingly, Sean Hannity is bailing off the S.S. Bundy now that the captain opened his mouth about blacks being better off as slaves... *after* he made Bundy a right-wing darling.

Resisting federal control of land due to a fluke of history is different than saying this is historical fact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Death Metal
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Death Metal » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Gauthier wrote:Unsurprisingly, Sean Hannity is bailing off the S.S. Bundy now that the captain opened his mouth about blacks being better off as slaves... *after* he made Bundy a right-wing darling.

Hannity-to-English: "I will defend right-wing Orwellian psuedorevolutionaries... until it's bad PR for me to do so."
Only here when I'm VERY VERY VERY bored now.
(Trump is Reagan 2.0: A nationalistic bimbo who will ruin America.)
Death Metal: A nation founded on the most powerful force in the world: METAL! \m/
A non-idealist centre-leftist

Alts: Ronpaulatia, Bisonopolis, Iga, Gygaxia, The Children of Skyrim, Tinfoil Fedoras

Pro: Civil Equality, Scaled Income Taxes, Centralized Govtt, Moderate Business Regulations, Heavy Metal
Con: Censorship in any medium, Sales Tax, Flat Tax, Small Govt, Overly Large Govt, Laissez Faire, AutoTuner.

I support Obama. And so would FA Hayek.

34 arguments Libertarians (and sometimes AnCaps) make, and why they are wrong.

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm

If Washington was still here he would have told dat President Obama to get the troops out there and kick Bundy's ass to kingdom come.

Anti American Bundy needs to get out of our country, America!
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:31 pm

-The Unified Earth Governments- wrote:If Washington was still here he would have told dat President Obama to get the troops out there and kick Bundy's ass to kingdom come.

In his fantasy world, he already is. Because, you know, America doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 pm

-The Unified Earth Governments- wrote:If Washington was still here he would have told dat President Obama to get the troops out there and kick Bundy's ass to kingdom come.

He probably would have.

Whiskey Rebellion
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Death Metal wrote:

Hannity-to-English: "I will defend right-wing Orwellian psuedorevolutionaries... until it's bad PR for me to do so."

That is kind of his job. Be as controversial as he can without getting fired. :p
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Geilinor wrote:
Death Metal wrote:

That is kind of his job. Be as controversial as he can without getting fired. :p

It's FOXNews. Unless he says Rupert Murdoch is a cocksucking liberal sleeper agent he'll never get fired.

Jocabia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jocabia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:13 pm

You mean a violent and unstable individual who has repeatedly said things that are completely disconnected from reality is not the best person to present as the new American patriot? Who knew? Oh, right, everyone but the folks at Fox News and other Conservative apologists.
Sgt Toomey wrote:Come to think of it, it would make more sense to hate him for being black. At least its half true..
JJ Place wrote:Sure, the statistics are that a gun is more likely to harm a family member than a criminal

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Jocabia wrote:You mean a violent and unstable individual who has repeatedly said things that are completely disconnected from reality is not the best person to present as the new American patriot? Who knew? Oh, right, everyone but the folks at Fox News and other Conservative apologists.

Anyone up to and including child molestors will be hailed as patriots as long as they publically disdain the federal government. *nod*

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Blakk Metal » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Ted's Wikipedia page is near the bottom of the first page now.

Also, Cliven clearly doesn't know shit about southron slavery.

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Gauthier wrote:

He probably would have.

Whiskey Rebellion

Yeah, thats what I was talking about :P
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Sailsia wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:Old, confederate sympathizing white guy is a racist? Color me shocked.

I don't think his comment was racist. It demonstrated an ignorance in the understanding of the institution of slavery, and certainly lacked thoughtfulness, but I fail to see where the racism comes in. (other than his implication that the only people who live in public housing are blacks, I suppose)

No, call-in blacks "niggers" and saying they were better off as slaves isn't racist in the least... :roll:
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Sdaeriji wrote:
Juggalo world wrote:I mean in all honesty he has a point and I don't think this would affect his case in anyway it's his personal view which shouldn't become a factor in something unrelated to racism.

What point does he have exactly?

That he's a racist douche.
Married to Koshka
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
What point does he have exactly?

That he's a racist douche.

And that it's not mooching when he does it.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:32 pm

I kinda supported him before, not by much though, but the racism is very much uncalled for. Fuck him and his racist ass.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Roski wrote:I kinda supported him before, not by much though, but the racism is very much uncalled for. Fuck him and his racist ass.

You support theft, vandalism, and issuing death threats?
Married to Koshka

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Roski wrote:I kinda supported him before, not by much though, but the racism is very much uncalled for. Fuck him and his racist ass.

You support theft, vandalism, and issuing death threats?

Depends on the situation on the last one, but the other two are not present.

Now, if I picked a piece of grass from my neighbors yard, and then I could get arrested for doing so, you would have a case.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Roski wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:You support theft, vandalism, and issuing death threats?

Now, if I picked a piece of grass from my neighbors yard, and then I could get arrested for doing so, you would have a case.

Bundy has done all three.
Married to Koshka

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
Roski wrote:

Bundy has done all three.

Would the cows eating grass count as the vandalism part?
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:Bundy has done all three.

Would the cows eating grass count as the vandalism part?

The cows' effect on the terrain, not just eating grass.
Married to Koshka

Jocabia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jocabia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Roski wrote:
Dyakovo wrote:You support theft, vandalism, and issuing death threats?

One, in this scenario, the grass is your neighbors crop, the thing that makes your neighbors land valuable. So, yeah, if this were a private land owner, this guy would be rousted by the local sheriff inside of the first year.
Sgt Toomey wrote:Come to think of it, it would make more sense to hate him for being black. At least its half true..
JJ Place wrote:Sure, the statistics are that a gun is more likely to harm a family member than a criminal

Destiny Island
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Destiny Island » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Juggalo world wrote:
Destiny Island wrote:Gamzee is that you?

No god damn it fuck that homestuck shit.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004722
The game.
Kirby Delauter.

Tekania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 26, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tekania » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 pm

It's funny in and of itself that he thinks this is an "eminent domain" issue. The Feds owned that land since they acquired it from Mexico. Eminent domain is not an issue here, no one else but the US Federal Government has owned that land since it was acquire from Mexico.
Such heroic nonsense!

Regnum Dominae
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Dominae » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Apparently Bundy is fine with slavery too, which is totally not surprising.
I support peace in Israel and Palestine. The governments and people in power on all sides are an absolute disgrace, and their unwillingness to pursue peace is a disservice to the people they are meant to be serving. The status quo is not simply untenable; it is unquestionably unacceptable.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General