NATION

PASSWORD

Teabaggers = Terrorist?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

The PeoplesFreedom wrote:
Wilgrove wrote:
To me at least, a terrorist uses fear as a way to coerce change in policy. The teabaggers have already shown that they are not above using fear and the threat to spread fear to get what they want.

rofl by that definition the democrats are also terrorists.

correct

The TEA party has only held rallies showing what they want that doesn't mean they are terrorists.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:46 pm

1. The Teabaggers aren't a cohesive enough entity to be branded as terrorist.
2. It's leadership is non-violent, even though it incites violence.
3. Being stupid and disgusting does not make one a terrorist.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Cobhanglica
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobhanglica » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Innsmothe wrote:
Cobhanglica wrote:
The Tea Party isn't anti Jew (or anti black). They're not even pro-white.

You never see anyone but WASPS at the events though.

That's because the majority of economic conservatives tend to be white. Blacks love their Dumbocrat welfare pipe (why do you think 95% of them vote like sheep for the D), and Mexicans want the Republicrats to keep the borders open so their 20 cousins can come in. If TP candidates gain power, those two things will go down the drain.
Cobhanglica's top officials
President: George Rockwell
Sec. of Foreign Relations: Martin Lansing
Sec. of Defense: General James Arnold
Sec. of Trade: Henry Ford Smith

My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.72

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Cobhanglica wrote:
Innsmothe wrote:You never see anyone but WASPS at the events though.

That's because the majority of economic conservatives tend to be white. Blacks love their Dumbocrat welfare pipe (why do you think 95% of them vote like sheep for the D), and Mexicans want the Republicrats to keep the borders open so their 20 cousins can come in. If TP candidates gain power, those two things will go down the drain.

I'm outraged at the implication that only Mexicans can have 20 cousins.

You should be ashamed of yourself. One look at your flag and one would think you'd know better!
Last edited by Buffett and Colbert on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Bottle
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bottle » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:02 pm

The Teabagger movement is attractive to terrorists, but it is not itself a terrorist movement.
"Until evolution happens like in pokemon I'll never accept your 'evidence'!" -Ifreann
"Well, excuuuuuuse me, feminist." -Ende

Jingoist Hippostan
Ambassador

Founded: May 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jingoist Hippostan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Wamitoria wrote:
Knowlandia wrote:Just because you don't like them doesn't make them terrorists. Political Parties throught american history have done worse.

Besides, the Tea Party is going to go the way of the Know-Nothings within 5 years.

I'd say the Tea Party has at least one other thing in common with the Know-Nothings.

Yes, I know that's not why they're called the Know-Nothings.
I am a communist and a Nazi.

Cazelia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cazelia » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 am

Trippoli wrote:If I had any power/influence I'd ban their party. Be it violation of free speech, but frankly John Locke can kiss my ass.

That's just me. If you're the dominate party, make the minority(tea party) look up to you, if you ever have the opportunity. Again, but that's just me, I'm that kind of guy.

As much as I dislike the Tea Party, I'd rise up in armed rebellion if you did that. Just because you disagree with the opposition doesn't give you, or any man with possible power, the right to violate the Constitution, and several civil rights acts.
The Freeborn Union of Aermannia

(Formerly the Democratic Republic of Cazelia)

Factbook (In Progress)

Security Forces (In Progress)

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 am

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:
Siorafrica wrote:American politics; flip a coin, you lose either way.

What if it lands on the side?

... LIBERTARIAN PARTY!

>.>
<.<

...and you still lose.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General