NATION

PASSWORD

Paradeavenlisian States Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Paradeavenlisian States Q&A

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Sat May 25, 2019 11:35 am

The leader of Paradeavenlisian States, Judicius Angevin, has decided to start a programme designed to answer any questions that foreign nations may have or may be wondering about Paradeavenlisian States. Here in this thread, you can ask both IC and OOC questions about the nation of Paradeavenlisian States. Feel free to ask any questions you want as long as they are appropiate and please make sure indicate whether its IC or OOC!
Paradiraneami Taihou | ParadeavenlisianStates | ᚚᚐᚏᚐᚇᚔᚏᚐᚅᚓᚐᚋᚔ ᚈᚐᚔᚆᚑᚒ
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

CHUCK NORRlS
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby CHUCK NORRlS » Sat May 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Has your nation ever heard about the deadly martial art known as Hokuto Shin-Ken?
IC name is Chuck Norris Territory (assuming that matters)

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Sun May 26, 2019 4:54 am

CHUCK NORRlS wrote:Has your nation ever heard about the deadly martial art known as Hokuto Shin-Ken?

Um.... no, I've certainly not heard of it both IC and OOC...
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

Sanctum and Ultima
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanctum and Ultima » Sun May 26, 2019 4:55 am

Alright... is Paradeavenlisia isolated due to the heat storm? I mean, can people pass through it?
This nation actually does not really represent my OOC/IRL views.
9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=85&i=23
RIP NOTRE DAME
Inner Lands wrote:One men, multiplied by two, divided in four, and obligated to live in eight realms each part of it.

Corrupt Dictator Doges wrote:The former USSR, but with food
United Realms of Sanctum and Ultima
Sæþvir Činovidatăriþ Qahtașăr uc Vilyraðe
A nation set in a world where nations compete for a territory in space...
Now, after getting lots of territory in outer space, our nation was thrown into disarray due to technocrats and commies.
Q&A
PMT nations are the best (change my mind)

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Sun May 26, 2019 5:07 am

Sanctum and Ultima wrote:Alright... is Paradeavenlisia isolated due to the heat storm? I mean, can people pass through it?

Well, that is partly the reason why it is isolated but that isn't the main reason. The main reason is actually because of its extremely far distance to the nearest land. Also, no, it is practically impossible to go through the storm(even going underneath would be quite difficult) except that you can go above it meaning that aircraft(if at a high enough attitude) is the only form of transport that can possibly access the nation of Paradeavenlisian States.
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun May 26, 2019 5:09 am

Paradeavenlisian States wrote:The leader of Paradeavenlisian States, Judicius Angevin, has decided to start a programme designed to answer any questions that foreign nations may have or may be wondering about Paradeavenlisian States. Here in this thread, you can ask both IC and OOC questions about the nation of Paradeavenlisian States. Feel free to ask any questions you want as long as they are appropiate and please make sure indicate whether its IC or OOC!

Ooooh, another Q&A I can ask in! Well, this is going to be in-character, seeing how I'm the one talking, hah! Anyway, first question: Do you believe in a Fate?
Well, not me, of course, because that will be pretty egoistic, and I am just doing it for fun..... So yes, does your people believe in their pre-determined fates?

Additionally, I wonder if you people have dimensional portals or possibly time travel? It would bring a lot of variables and factors, but think of the openness!
You will be able to travel to distant worlds, interact with otherworldly beings, but at the same time, inter-universal wars could be scary! So... you have one?

- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wt. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Sun May 26, 2019 5:39 am

Valentine Z wrote:Ooooh, another Q&A I can ask in! Well, this is going to be in-character, seeing how I'm the one talking, hah! Anyway, first question: Do you believe in a Fate?
Well, not me, of course, because that will be pretty egoistic, and I am just doing it for fun..... So yes, does your people believe in their pre-determined fates?

Additionally, I wonder if you people have dimensional portals or possibly time travel? It would bring a lot of variables and factors, but think of the openness!
You will be able to travel to distant worlds, interact with otherworldly beings, but at the same time, inter-universal wars could be scary! So... you have one?

- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wt. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison

Question 1:Well, considering the fact the populace in P.S generally tends to believe in free will, no not really.
Question 2:So far, no but there is a big possibility of that ability becoming part of the "P.S Legacies"(see my factbook on Stangelic Energy if you don't know what I mean by that) by the year 3000 considering the fact that our populace can, to an extent, alter time by stopping it for a couple of seconds, an ability that is developing(meaning that it can last longer).
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:09 pm

/bump
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

Advertisement

Remove ads