NATION

PASSWORD

VRO: The Multiverse [OOC/Dead/Reboot Up!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:44 am

Firsthome wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:What we need is an OP who's active enough to keep something like this alive. No offense to you at all Star, but you're not on enough to keep an RP alive.

The problem with me is I'm still noobish at forum roleplaying, and my posts are short. I am active though.,

I'd do it if I weren't busy with my own RP.

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 am

Firsthome wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:What we need is an OP who's active enough to keep something like this alive. No offense to you at all Star, but you're not on enough to keep an RP alive.

The problem with me is I'm still noobish at forum roleplaying, and my posts are short. I am active though.,

I like your posts :)
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

Firsthome
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:07 am

Sithian Korriban wrote:
Firsthome wrote:

I like your posts :)

:3 I just copied my character from chrono trigger an changed it to what star would allow :p
I have a heart of a five year-old...
it's in a jar in my basement

Springer:"I've got better things to do tonight than die"

DYK:Breathing lowers your life expectancy by 50%.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
Left: 8.06, Libertarian: 0.6,7 foreign policy: -5.76, culture: -6.26
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:09 am

The OP should kick the players out if they are not really active anymore.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:10 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

That would involve the OP kicking himself.

Laerod wrote:That's like pointing out a thread about kittens contains posts about baby cats.
GENERATION 4: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 am

Firsthome wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

OP can't kicking himself.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:17 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Firsthome wrote:

He's inactive a lot

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 am

Firsthome wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:

He's inactive a lot

We have CO-OP. But yes, the problem starts with the OP.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:
Firsthome wrote:He's inactive a lot

We have CO-OP. But yes, the problem starts with the OP.

I try.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Quamunsia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quamunsia » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:05 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:

I do apologize for my inactivity. However, I would be glad if I wasn't removed from the RP at the moment.
Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:43 pm

None taken, Atria, I understand. I've got high school from around 7 am to around 3 pm EST. And while I'm at school, the rest of you are here, sitting around. I think we spent too much time in exposition, to actually get started. I officially declare this thread dead, so don't bother posting on the IC anymore. But I've learned from this, and I think I'll definitely be a better OP, if I get another good idea. For now, please don't try and reboot this without my permission, while copying all of my work and pasting it onto a new thread. I won't be happy. However, please TG me if you have some better ideas for this. I warn you, I may reject you trying to reboot this because well, this is mine, and I just can't imagine someone else controlling it. Also, I will reboot this, probably in a couple of weeks. I will alert the ones I think worthy to rejoin this, and I'm going to be a lot stricter. No bending the rules or the application,(That means you, Firsthome, your human in a robot character was pretty useless) a paragraph minimum, along with enforcing my own rules. For example, Elerian made an app, and disappeared. I TGed him once or twice, and he/she said that they would post but they never did. So that's it. Adios and farewell. I'll be back with a reboot soon. Thanks for your participation and patience.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 pm

The Starlight wrote:

None taken, Atria, I understand. I've got high school from around 7 am to around 3 pm EST. And while I'm at school, the rest of you are here, sitting around. I think we spent too much time in exposition, to actually get started. I officially declare this thread dead, so don't bother posting on the IC anymore. But I've learned from this, and I think I'll definitely be a better OP, if I get another good idea. For now, please don't try and reboot this without my permission, while copying all of my work and pasting it onto a new thread. I won't be happy. However, please TG me if you have some better ideas for this. I warn you, I may reject you trying to reboot this because well, this is mine, and I just can't imagine someone else controlling it. Also, I will reboot this, probably in a couple of weeks. I will alert the ones I think worthy to rejoin this, and I'm going to be a lot stricter. No bending the rules or the application,(That means you, Firsthome, your human in a robot character was pretty useless) a paragraph minimum, along with enforcing my own rules. For example, Elerian made an app, and disappeared. I TGed him once or twice, and he/she said that they would post but they never did. So that's it. Adios and farewell. I'll be back with a reboot soon. Thanks for your participation and patience.

Same. But most of my teachers are cool with me messing on the computer I always seem to find.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:23 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:
The Starlight wrote:None taken, Atria, I understand. I've got high school from around 7 am to around 3 pm EST. And while I'm at school, the rest of you are here, sitting around. I think we spent too much time in exposition, to actually get started. I officially declare this thread dead, so don't bother posting on the IC anymore. But I've learned from this, and I think I'll definitely be a better OP, if I get another good idea. For now, please don't try and reboot this without my permission, while copying all of my work and pasting it onto a new thread. I won't be happy. However, please TG me if you have some better ideas for this. I warn you, I may reject you trying to reboot this because well, this is mine, and I just can't imagine someone else controlling it. Also, I will reboot this, probably in a couple of weeks. I will alert the ones I think worthy to rejoin this, and I'm going to be a lot stricter. No bending the rules or the application,(That means you, Firsthome, your human in a robot character was pretty useless) a paragraph minimum, along with enforcing my own rules. For example, Elerian made an app, and disappeared. I TGed him once or twice, and he/she said that they would post but they never did. So that's it. Adios and farewell. I'll be back with a reboot soon. Thanks for your participation and patience.

Same. But most of my teachers are cool with me messing on the computer I always seem to find.

Unfortunately, not the case here.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

Kalbana
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalbana » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:25 pm

The Starlight wrote:

Sorry I haven't posted in here for forever. I have been REALLY busy with both managing my own RP and, like you, high school

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Kalbana wrote:
The Starlight wrote:None taken, Atria, I understand. I've got high school from around 7 am to around 3 pm EST. And while I'm at school, the rest of you are here, sitting around. I think we spent too much time in exposition, to actually get started. I officially declare this thread dead, so don't bother posting on the IC anymore. But I've learned from this, and I think I'll definitely be a better OP, if I get another good idea. For now, please don't try and reboot this without my permission, while copying all of my work and pasting it onto a new thread. I won't be happy. However, please TG me if you have some better ideas for this. I warn you, I may reject you trying to reboot this because well, this is mine, and I just can't imagine someone else controlling it. Also, I will reboot this, probably in a couple of weeks. I will alert the ones I think worthy to rejoin this, and I'm going to be a lot stricter. No bending the rules or the application,(That means you, Firsthome, your human in a robot character was pretty useless) a paragraph minimum, along with enforcing my own rules. For example, Elerian made an app, and disappeared. I TGed him once or twice, and he/she said that they would post but they never did. So that's it. Adios and farewell. I'll be back with a reboot soon. Thanks for your participation and patience.

Sorry I haven't posted in here for forever. I have been REALLY busy with both managing my own RP and, like you, high school

No problem, I know how it's like.
Call me Star

Sithian Korriban
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sithian Korriban » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Kalbana wrote:

Same, although, I am a quick thinker, so it works a little differently with me. Sorry it died Star :(
The GAmeTopians wrote:(-(-(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)-)-) #Mafia

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
The human sacrificed himself, to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
~MewTwo

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Sorry I haven't been post anything. At the current moment I'm lacking of creativity to write at most of my RP with few not.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Firsthome
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Firsthome » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:28 am

The Starlight wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Same. But most of my teachers are cool with me messing on the computer I always seem to find.

Unfortunately, not the case here.

Templar, same with me. At school from 8 to 250, get on bus at 7

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Call me Star

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse