NATION

PASSWORD

Sexiest NS'er 2012

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Albertasby
Minister

Founded: Dec 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Sexiest NS'er 2012

Postby Albertasby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Okay, so seeing as though last year the sexiest NS'er was so successful, and Dyakovo didn't really want to run it for another year; he's entrusted the great pleasure upon to me. And, for those nostalgic fans amongst you, you might recognise the OP text ;)

Also, you might think that I'm posting this a bit early, but there is reasoning behind the madness!
1. It will give people more chance to post pictures, send votes etc. and make it more time-friendly for people!
2. Its my first time doing it, so I want to give myself plenty of time to keep on top of it haha, after all I don't want to fail on my first attempt!
3. I, believe or not, also have a life! So giving myself plenty of time will let me stay on top of it :)

This thread will be the for the entries/nominations.

hai guise, wats goin on in dis thread?
Hey FAQ Cat. We're all going to vote on the sexiest male and female and mod NSers.

awesum. how do i entered contest?
Post a picture of yourself. Or a few pictures, if you want.

so how does i win?
Once you enter, people can start voting for you. Everyone gets to nominate one male of their choice, and one female, and one mod; however you only nominate from those who've posted pics. The ten males and ten females with the most nominations before noon on 6th September 2012, GMT will get put in a poll for great justice. If there is less than ten of either gender who has received a nomination, only those having received nominations will be entered into the poll.
As a note: The time/date is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

OIC. how does i nominate?
To make it easier for me to find nominations, use the [color] tags. Like this:
Vote [violet]
Code: Select all
Vote [color=#0000FF][violet][/color]

Just nominate someone who's pictures you like!

zomg, dis one pic is liek teh total fail!
Well if you've got nothing nice to say then don't say anything.

Kthnxbai!
Good luck, FAQ Cat!

For a person to be eligible for a nomination they have to have posted a picture of themselves in this thread.
You get Three (3) Nominations. One each for male, female, and mod

Additional note: If your entry photo is challenged as not being actually of you, you may be asked to provide proof that it is you, inability to do so will result in your entry being disqualified.

Men;
Anemos Major, Voice, Mask, Tidier, Playboy, Tequila, Suit Up 19 Nominations (Eslovakia, Yohannes, A Guy Who Makes Flags, Crystal Spires, Nevar, Weapons In Motion Industries, Cromarty, Vlack Sturm, The Matthew Islands, The Lower Realm, Questers, Radiatia, United Gordonopia, Stedicules, Automagfreek, Malgrave, Common Territories, Post War America, (Zagornias)
Nightkill 12 Nominations (Neo Arcad, Arkinesia, Seshephe, Hardened Pyrokinetics, Olthar, by Amon and Friends, Grenartia, Creative Vikings, The Corparation, Ovisterra, Shadyrya, Esternial)
The founder, Dyakovo, Schoolgirl times, Posting more to annoy me!, Moar 10 Nominations (Koshka, Bralia, Typhlochactas, The God-Realm, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Sovjetia, Condunum, Srboslavija, Samuraikoku, Steel Talons)
Kaikohe, THE PUPPY, AW, DAT BODY, Vid, Surf's up 8 Nominations (Cill Airne, Ahi Maunga, Communal Ecotopia, Glen Ifhrinn, Aottearoa, H-Alba, Ilk Mongol Uls, Breizhe)
Lackadaisical2 7 Nominations (Risottia, Gidgetisms, EnragedMaldavians, Prometheos, Patriqvinias, Individuality-ness, Balkan Communities)
Vellosia, Black Vest 7 Nominations (Serrland, Kvatchdom, Euroslavia, Kingborough, Jello Biafra, Horsefish, The Holy Therns)
Avalar, SHIRTLESS, Princess Peach, HAWT, Reaching for the sky, Hair, Bakery! 6 Nominations (Herrebrugh, San Pellegrino Romana, Thesan, Mediterra, Cu Math, Bodegraven) REMOVED
ViZion, Video, Moar pics 5 Nominations (North Calaveras, Todlichebujoku, Borman Empire, The Jahistic United Republic, Vellosia)
Coffee Cakes, 2, PokePlush 5 Nominations (Lackadaisical Hopes, Mesoland, Roan Cara, Stattr, Coffee Cakes)
Buffet and Colbert 4 Nominations (Bleckonia, Meryuma, Astrolinium, Woodstead)
North Calaveras, Shirt off 3 Nominations (Vareiln, ViZion, The Doofishatropolis of Doofishistan)
Risottia 3 Nominations (Immoren, Meshchera, Conserative Morality)
DesAnges, DAT BEARD, 10 Degree Angle, BUCKETHEAD, Youngers, Zeus, Video 3 Nominations (Akka-chan, Dalasysla, Osarius)
Yuktova 2 Nominations (Shadyrya, Liriena)
Astrolinium, More, Golfing his @$$ off, Play dead 2 Nominations (Marina and the Diamonds, NEI)
Kvatchdom 2 Nominations (San Leggera, The Scots Republic)
Osarius 2 Nominations (Darmen, TaQud)
Imeriata, More pictures 2 Nominations (Lubyak, Muffinvania)
Lubyak, 2 2 Nominations (Urmanian, Imeriata)
Hladgos, Watch out, Desert mowing, Dance! 2 Nominations (Chaos Cresent, Vetega)
San Leggera, MOAR, Mask time, Video, Signage of Lies, Aeons ago 2 Nominations (Gaveo, Faransia)
Asterdan, 2, Cousiny Antics, Belt Up, Headin Home, Lost it 2 Nominations (Aidannadia, Asterdan)
Phoenigetuzstha 2 Nominations (Carmadin, Albertasby)
Eslovakia, More 1 Nomination (Scandinavian Unions)
New England and the Maritimes, Becapped 1 Nomination (Dyakovo)
Meryuma, Video, Bonus Nostalgia 1 Nomination (Hipparchiate)
Cill Airne, More, PEACE! 1 Nomination (Kaikohe)
Creative Vikings, Shock Tactics 1 Nomination (Germanic Templars)
Liriena 1 Nomination (Auremena)
Patriqvinia 1 Nomination (Alqania)
The Republic of Lanos, 2 1 Nomination (Himself, sigh)
Luziyca 1 Nomination (Zokoria)
Vlack Sturm 1 Nomination (Anemos Major)
Samuraikoku 1 Nomination (Farnhamia)
Conserative Morality, Video 1 Nomination (Winland)
Questers, Moar Non-conformity, Big boy shopping, Black Tie, Jaunty 1 Nomination (Tergnitz)
Vetega 1 Nomination (Hladgos)
Woodstead, We believe it 1 Nomination (Stattr)
Herrebrugh 1 Nomination (The Blaatschapen)
Dongolia 1 Nomination (DesAnges)
Immoren, $W4G
EnragedMaldivians
Bafuria
Scooby Doo and Friends
Serrland, Back to the sweaters!, 3, Slurp
The Truth and Light, Video
Mushet
Romalae
Der Kaiser Mikey III
Ereria
Demphor
Vareiln, WEAPONZ
Bleckonia, Squirrel
Celrittania
North California
Trollgaard, Close up
The Corparation
Damanucus
Kingdom of the Polar Bear, Take 2
Maryginia
New New York
Bodegraven
Condunum
Greater Oronti
Horsefish
Hippostania
Todlichebujoku
Germanic Templars, More
Anglany
Proletaurus
Goskova
Dude Ranch
Cu Math, Bagpipes
The Jahistic Unified Republic, Camp, Spare Tyre
Gaveo, 2
Israslovakahzerbajan
Ardunshin
Zecatera
Pravengria
Kuznetsovia
Nevar
Ironmacedonia, Childhood, aw
The Matthew Islands
Page
Vlack Sturm
Darmen
Winland, Shaggy
Radiatia
Marina and the Diamonds, 2
Ambroscus Koth
Artanili Datium
Bralia
Distruzio
Big Jim P, Master of Swords
Steel Butterfly, Big Smile
Celebrity Sex Scandal
Kouralia
Saurisia
Yankee Empire, Dat beard/stache combo
ImperialistSalvia
Wolohanistan
Voerderstan
Lancaster Of Wessex
Alogachia
Dalvikur, More
Hallistar
Crata
The Chickpea Islands
Lowell Leber
Aidannadia
New Rogernomics

Women;
Yohannes, Another one, Black and White, She gonna shoot 17 Nominations (Anemos Major, Vlack Sturm, Arkinesia, The Matthew Islands, The Lower Realm, Crystal Spires, Radiatia, United Gordonopia, Esternial, Blackhelm Confederacy, Tergnitz, Automagfreek, Lubyak, Hipparchiate, Malgrave, Common Territories, Post War America) REMOVED
Albertasby, Pic-whorin'; 18 Nominations (The God Realm, Condunum, Shadyrya, Carmadin, Mediterra, Auremena, Katganistan, ViZion, Phoenigetuzstha, San Leggera, Damanucus, The Cayman Empire, Buddha C, Creative Vikings, Euroslavia, Shadyrya, Steel Talons, Balkan Communities)
Gidgetisms, 2, Moar 15 Nominations (Nightkill, Germanic Templars, Cill Airne, Glen Ifhrinn, Cu Math, Astrolinium, NEI, Avalar, Aottearoa, H-Alba, Ikh Mongol Uls, Crumlark, Hladgos, Breizhe, Individuality-ness)
Nadkor 13 Nominations (Gaveo, EnragedMaldivians, Serrland, Darmen, Samuraikoku, Yewhohohopia, Stedicules, Buffett and Colbert, Conserative Morality, Jello Biafra, The Blaatschapen, Horsefish, Osarius)
Nanatsu no Tsuki, Nana gone wild, Freshly awakened 12 Nominations (Koshka, Bralia, Typhlochactas, Risottia, Immoren, Charlotte Ryberg, Israslovakahzerbajan, Prometheos, The Corparation, Roan Cara, Galloism, Ovisterra)
Celestial Divinities, MOAR 8 Nominations (South Asia Minor, Aidannadia, Esternial, Wikipedia and Universe, Asterdan, SeXyborgs, The Vekta-Helghast Empire, Romalae)
Nation of Fortune7 Nominations (Communal Ecotopia, Grenartia, Cromarty, Desperate Measures, The Holy Therns, Distruzio, Nation of Fortune)
Stato Di Luce, Proof 7 Nominations (Bleckonia, Mesoland, Ajax Prime, Lowell Leber, Kvatchdom, Farnhamia, Albertasby)
Koshka 6 Nominations (Scandinavian Unions, Dyakovo, Nanatsu no Tsuki, Sovjetia, Thesan, Meshchera)
Crystal Spires 6 Nominations (Yohannes, Nevar, Zokoria, Urmanian, Muffinvania, Imeriata)
Individuality-ness, More, Smiiiiiiiile 5 Nominations (The Jahistic Unified Republic, Gidgetisms, Lackadaisical2, The Doofishatropolis of Doofishistan, Marina and The Diamonds)
Lackadaisical Hopes, More 5 Nominations (Kaikohe, Coffee Cakes, The Republic of Lanos, herself, Big Jim P)
Nude East Ireland 3 Nominations (Seshephe, Hardened Pyrokinetics, Olthar)
Auremena, Shower pictures 3 Nominations (Pravengria, Chaos Cresent, Liriena)
Disserbia 3 Nominations (TaQud, Celebrity Sex Scandal, Des Anges)
Prometheos 2 Nominations (Patriqvinia, Distruzio)
Dangerbird, Some more 2 Nominations (Srboslavija, Meryuma)
Armageddon Steel Legion, For the God, Vampire Queen, Sunglasses, Upside down, Pose, Alucard, Dem eyes, Is fresh, Knife!, Her lips are perf 1 Nomination (Todlichebujoku)
Mezzaluna isola 1 Nomination (Bodegraven)
Stattr1 Nomination (Zagornias)
Akka-chan
Hermione Granger
Luna Dancing
Nui-ta

Mods;
Euroslavia, the almighty 34 Nominations (San Leggera, Todlichebujoku, Gaveo, Auremena, Astrolinium, Anemos Major, Nightkill, ViZion, CoffeeCakes, Lackadaisical Hopes, Cill Airne, Gidgetisms, Marina and The Diamonds, Zokoria, Risottia, H-Alba, Bralia, Radiatia, Immoren, Nanatsu No Tsuki, Ovisterra, The God Realm, TaQud, Disserbia, Shadyrya, Buffett and Colbert, Briezhe, Charlotte Ryberg, Jello Biafra, Zagornias, Individuality-ness, Balkan Communities, The Holy Therns, Sibirsky, Albertasby)
The Archregimancy (All hail) 18 Nominations (Horsefish, Meryuma, Olthar, NEI, Amon and Friends, Bodegraven, Cromarty, Conserative Morality, Germanic Templars, EnragedMaldivians, The Matthew Islands, Serrland, Darmen, The Corparation, Carmadin, United Gordonopia, Distruzio, Esternial )
Frisbeeteria 3 Nominations (Yohannes, Dyakovo, Patriqvinia)
Katganistan (Bow down before her) 14 Nominations (Charlotte Ryberg, Meshchera, Communal Ecotopia, Glen Ifhrinn, Thesan, Crystal Spires, Grenartia, Aottearoa, Prometheos, Roan Cara, Samuraikoku, Ilk Mongol Uls, Galloism, Farnhamia) Katganistan has withdrawn from the contest.
Last edited by Albertasby on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:09 am, edited 27 times in total.
Call me Alby // I'm a She

Albertasby
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertasby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 pm

So I thought I'd kick things off with a few pictures haha :')

Of course, you can post just one if you want, or you can post several; completely up to you :) And may the odds be ever in your favour!
Try'na be American

Wannabe basketballer

Using the curlers

Reppin' the hat

Discovered straightners

So yeah, there's my contribution - Now NS, what have you got hahaah :')

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:48 pm

I would share pictures of me, but given I look like Don Knots and Nancy Pelosi had a kid, I'll spare you all.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm

I am one ugly bastard, but let it not be said that I am a coward. Therefore, I'll give it a shot.

I will provide two pics.

This is my Facebook default pic.

And this is a pic from a party. (Second from left)

These two pics have been posted in Republic of Tropical Partiers' "What do you look like?" thread, and NSGers in my Facebook can attest to my identity.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Samuraikoku wrote:I am one ugly bastard, but let it not be said that I am a coward. Therefore, I'll give it a shot.

I will provide two pics.

These two pics have been posted in Republic of Tropical Partiers' "What do you look like?" thread, and NSGers in my Facebook can attest to my identity.

That girl on the right looks familiar.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Galloism wrote:That girl on the right looks familiar.

Mate from law school. Is on Facebook too.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Samuraikoku wrote:
Galloism wrote:That girl on the right looks familiar.

Mate from law school. Is on Facebook too.

I swear I've seen her before.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:05 pm

As per normal, I will subject y'all to my entry in the contest...

Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Fionnuala_Saoirse
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fionnuala_Saoirse » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Albertasby wrote:So I thought I'd kick things off with a few pictures haha :')

Of course, you can post just one if you want, or you can post several; completely up to you :) And may the odds be ever in your favour!
Try'na be American

Wannabe basketballer

Using the curlers

Reppin' the hat

Discovered straightners

So yeah, there's my contribution - Now NS, what have you got hahaah :')

I rank these (from best to least) as :

5, 4, 3, 1, 2

In all i'll give 7/10 primarily let down by the basketball pic because it's a bit too Amy Winehouse. Other than that lookin' good.
Stupid Telegrams Received :

- "Isn't your name the name of the female Branch of the IRA" -- Benian Republic

Lackadaisical Hopes
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lackadaisical Hopes » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

It's too early in the year for this.... Isn't it?
The cutiest lil kiwi you ever saw!
No I am not Lackadaisical2
I used to be Chatkasatan.
Hella Old
Bi

Lackadaisical2 wrote: Mm, now I miss Chat, she is a bundle of fun wrapped in sexy.
Grenartia wrote:I swear, if I'm the God of Kinky, then you're the Goddess.
New England and The Maritimes wrote:Joshy was right about Chatty. You can't help but feel naughty when you're caught in her sexy tractor beam. :lol:
Big Jim P wrote:Nana is my mother, Chat is my daughter, and Roan is my very surprised wife.
New Maldorainia wrote:I shall name you Daisy.

South Asia Minor
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby South Asia Minor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Galloism wrote:
Samuraikoku wrote:I am one ugly bastard, but let it not be said that I am a coward. Therefore, I'll give it a shot.

I will provide two pics.

That girl on the right looks familiar.

The expression sure is familiar.
I'm tired of living,
And scared of dying,
Max Berry has a point
Éirinn go Brách

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Some recent pics:

The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 pm

"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Fionnuala_Saoirse
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fionnuala_Saoirse » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Astrolinium wrote:Some recent pics:

I did not know that people stretched before playing the trombone.

Also, smile, the world is not all that bad.

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Vanity time! A lot more pictures this year.

Yay for bed hair!

MOAR!
Last edited by San Leggera on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

Albertasby
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertasby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Lackadaisical Hopes wrote:It's too early in the year for this.... Isn't it?

I'm starting it now so people have time to find pictures and enter them, and also to accomodate my schedule; and also because I was bored and needed something to do haha :')

@ Fionnuala_Saoirse;
Thanks <3 means a lot haha :')

Also, updating the OP!

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Fionnuala_Saoirse wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:Some recent pics:

I did not know that people stretched before playing the trombone.

Also, smile, the world is not all that bad.

The trombone's not mine - I play euphonium, which is out of the picture.
And stretching is a very important thing to do before marching band practice, as with any physical activity.
I'll go hunt down a pic of me smiling.
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

EnragedMaldivians
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 01, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby EnragedMaldivians » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh well, why not, again. I rarely take pictures of myself, so, same entries from last year.

Taking a break.

Kaikohe
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaikohe » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

I suppose I might as well join in.

I will provide three pictures, this first one its a bit hard to see me in.

This second one was taken about a week ago. I bought two $2 scratch tickets and won $5 on them, which is a profit.

Last edited by Kaikohe on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
A bad day at the beach beats a good day at the office
That's me in the flag, IC Flag

Fionnuala_Saoirse
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fionnuala_Saoirse » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Kaikohe wrote:I suppose I might as well join in.

I dub thee Beavis

Fionnuala_Saoirse
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fionnuala_Saoirse » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 pm

EnragedMaldivians wrote:Oh well, why not, again. I rarely take pictures of myself, so, same entries from last year.

You look like a respectable young man

South Asia Minor
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby South Asia Minor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Fionnuala_Saoirse wrote:
Kaikohe wrote:I suppose I might as well join in.

I dub thee Beavis

Fionnuala_Saoirse wrote:
EnragedMaldivians wrote:Oh well, why not, again. I rarely take pictures of myself, so, same entries from last year.

You look like a respectable young man

You're all talk aintcha.
I'm tired of living,
And scared of dying,
Max Berry has a point
Éirinn go Brách

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 pm

A larger selection of pictures, including the last two I posted.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Fionnuala_Saoirse
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fionnuala_Saoirse » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 pm

South Asia Minor wrote:
You're all talk aintcha.

This is ...... bad?

Albertasby
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertasby » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Okay, OP is updated to Kaikohe's entry!

As per last year, I shall be uploading comments on all entries, so I shall do that tomorrow.

I will be going to bed now, so I shall update the OP and thread in the morning! Keep the entries coming :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General