
by R539 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:One of the kids at my school tried to tell me about something called secular ethics, but I told him I already have T-Mobile and my mom handles that anyway.
Milks Empire wrote:Whoever the hell thinks women cannot commit rape ought to be removed from society for being that stupid.

by Ballotonia » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 am

by Uri Land » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 am
Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]
Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice?
Ballotonia

by Flibbleites » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:22 pm
Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]
Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice?
Ballotonia

by R539 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 pm
Flibbleites wrote:Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]
Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice?
Ballotonia
And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:One of the kids at my school tried to tell me about something called secular ethics, but I told him I already have T-Mobile and my mom handles that anyway.
Milks Empire wrote:Whoever the hell thinks women cannot commit rape ought to be removed from society for being that stupid.

by Flibbleites » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 pm
R539 wrote:Flibbleites wrote:Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]
Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice?
Ballotonia
And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.
Is there a way to get certain issues like that?

by Reijvajik » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm
The Grand World Order wrote:NSD has perhaps the largest case of unwarranted self importance NS has ever seen.

by JUNCKS » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Flibbleites wrote:R539 wrote:Flibbleites wrote:Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]
Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice?
Ballotonia
And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.
Is there a way to get certain issues like that?
The Easter Egg issues have specific requirements in order to be eligible to get them. I know the requirements to receive the "Lever of Doom" one, but the requirements for the rest are a mystery to me.

by Allbeama » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:22 pm

by Ballotonia » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 am
JUNCKS wrote:how do you get it

by Sebastianalandia » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 pm

by Sebastianalandia » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 pm

by Ballotonia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 am
Sebastianalandia wrote:Wha? I don't get it.

by Sebastianalandia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:31 pm

by Joesavi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm
Sebastianalandia wrote:By golly, I think I've had an epiphany! Either that, or it's the slugs I ate.... Either way, I think I understand now.
Thanks.
By-the-by, sorry for the double post.

Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.
He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.
Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right
Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!
Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.
Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines

by Sebastianalandia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 pm

by Joesavi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm
)Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.
He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.
Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right
Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!
Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.
Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines

by Sebastianalandia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 pm

by Station 12 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 am
Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.
Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.
Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....
New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.
Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.
The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

by Joesavi » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.
He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.
Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right
Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!
Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.
Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines

by Spartzerina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

by Sebastianalandia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 pm

by Joesavi » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:42 pm
Sebastianalandia wrote:Ad how do you get "Levers of Doom"?
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.
He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.
Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right
Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!
Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.
Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: Bonderovia
Advertisement