NATION

PASSWORD

Easter Egg Issue

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
User avatar
R539
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 119
Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Easter Egg Issue

Postby R539 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

Here's the link to the full issue. http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5766/fullissue.png NOTE: zoom in.

I took screenshots of it a long time ago and just pieced them together. And it's from a puppet nation if you're questioning the name of the nation, seeing how it's not my name...
Last edited by R539 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fmr. Consul of Corrosia
Co-Founder, The [Disbanded] IDO Alliance
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:One of the kids at my school tried to tell me about something called secular ethics, but I told him I already have T-Mobile and my mom handles that anyway.

Milks Empire wrote:Whoever the hell thinks women cannot commit rape ought to be removed from society for being that stupid.

User avatar
Ballotonia
Senior Admin
 
Posts: 5628
Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Re: Easter Egg Issue

Postby Ballotonia » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 am

That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]

Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice? :D

Ballotonia
"Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht…" -- H.M. van Randwijk

User avatar
Uri Land
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 370
Founded: Aug 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Easter Egg Issue

Postby Uri Land » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:35 am

Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]

Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice? :D

Ballotonia

so what happened

User avatar
Flibbleites
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6569
Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: Easter Egg Issue

Postby Flibbleites » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]

Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice? :D

Ballotonia

And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.

User avatar
R539
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 119
Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Easter Egg Issue

Postby R539 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]

Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice? :D

Ballotonia

And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.

Is there a way to get certain issues like that?
Fmr. Consul of Corrosia
Co-Founder, The [Disbanded] IDO Alliance
RepentNowOrPayLater wrote:One of the kids at my school tried to tell me about something called secular ethics, but I told him I already have T-Mobile and my mom handles that anyway.

Milks Empire wrote:Whoever the hell thinks women cannot commit rape ought to be removed from society for being that stupid.

User avatar
Flibbleites
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 6569
Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Re: Easter Egg Issue

Postby Flibbleites » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 pm

R539 wrote:
Flibbleites wrote:
Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]

Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice? :D

Ballotonia

And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.

Is there a way to get certain issues like that?

The Easter Egg issues have specific requirements in order to be eligible to get them. I know the requirements to receive the "Lever of Doom" one, but the requirements for the rest are a mystery to me.

User avatar
Reijvajik
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 404
Founded: Mar 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Easter Egg Issue

Postby Reijvajik » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Does that actually have an effect on your country? o.o

I like how the latest threads thing on the side of the page says "Help me beat a woman." =S
The Grand World Order wrote:NSD has perhaps the largest case of unwarranted self importance NS has ever seen.

The Greater Republic of Reijvajik.
Where the lambs are friendly and people frolick freely in the lush, green grass.

User avatar
JUNCKS
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Aug 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby JUNCKS » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Flibbleites wrote:
R539 wrote:
Flibbleites wrote:
Ballotonia wrote:That's:
#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour? [Antioch and the east; ed:Sirocco]

Can you imagine I used puppet nations to get that issue twelve times, just to verify the textual effect of each choice? :D

Ballotonia

And I'm still trying to figure out how to get that one once.

Is there a way to get certain issues like that?

The Easter Egg issues have specific requirements in order to be eligible to get them. I know the requirements to receive the "Lever of Doom" one, but the requirements for the rest are a mystery to me.

how do you get it
My name is Juncks, my cuzin is the king of forum 7, I like rock and metal music, getting stoned and playing games, i'm also a satinist
The undead are an officially recognised ethnic minority,The nation is cleaning up after a national night of celebration left most people with headaches and dim memories, thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (I pulled the lever),graffiti graces every city's streets, city sidewalks are crowded with overweight people,

User avatar
Allbeama
Senator
 
Posts: 4366
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allbeama » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Black like our souls... :twisted: I would choose that one!
Agonarthis Terra, My Homeworld.
The Internet loves you. mah Factbook

Hope lies in the smouldering rubble of Empires.

User avatar
Ballotonia
Senior Admin
 
Posts: 5628
Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ballotonia » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 am

JUNCKS wrote:how do you get it


Hint:
The Red Communists of Communist States might get the color dilemma, but the Evil Dictators of Pure Darkness would never see it...


Ballotonia
"Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht…" -- H.M. van Randwijk

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Ballotonia wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:how do you get it


Hint:
The Red Communists of Communist States might get the color dilemma, but the Evil Dictators of Pure Darkness would never see it...


Ballotonia


Wha? I don't get it.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Ballotonia wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:how do you get it


Hint:
The Red Communists of Communist States might get the color dilemma, but the Evil Dictators of Pure Darkness would never see it...


Ballotonia


Wha? I don't get it.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Ballotonia
Senior Admin
 
Posts: 5628
Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ballotonia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 am

Sebastianalandia wrote:Wha? I don't get it.


It's a hint, The United Socialist States of Sebastianalandia. It explains why you've not been getting this easter egg.

Ballotonia
"Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht…" -- H.M. van Randwijk

User avatar
The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17723
Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 pm

wtf?

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:31 pm

By golly, I think I've had an epiphany! Either that, or it's the slugs I ate.... Either way, I think I understand now.

Thanks.


By-the-by, sorry for the double post.
Last edited by Sebastianalandia on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:By golly, I think I've had an epiphany! Either that, or it's the slugs I ate.... Either way, I think I understand now.

Thanks.


By-the-by, sorry for the double post.


I still don't get it.... :( :(
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Joesavi wrote:
Sebastianalandia wrote:By golly, I think I've had an epiphany! Either that, or it's the slugs I ate.... Either way, I think I understand now.

Thanks.


By-the-by, sorry for the double post.


I still don't get it.... :( :(


Look at the first few words of the spoiler...










oL
Last edited by Sebastianalandia on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:
Joesavi wrote:
Sebastianalandia wrote:By golly, I think I've had an epiphany! Either that, or it's the slugs I ate.... Either way, I think I understand now.

Thanks.


By-the-by, sorry for the double post.


I still don't get it.... :( :(


Look at the first few words of the spoiler...










oL


Wait, I get it now! Must resist urge to tell others!

EDIT: I'll have to wait for 500 million population, though! (Consider that another hint. 8) )
Last edited by Joesavi on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

User avatar
Yebikuro
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Nov 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Yebikuro » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:48 pm

it must depend on how free your nation is? mine most likely wont get it, there are almost no freedoms, no reason for such a question

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Guy with the cat flag: my sentiments exactly.

Yebikuro, that's not exactly the answer, but *shrugs*.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Station 12
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1606
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Station 12 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 am

I can't help but imagine dismissing the issue as telling the little girl to piss off.
Welcome to Station 12, citizen. Have a HAPPY day.

Birnadia wrote:JOY unit is perfection. JOY unit cannot be questioned.

Verlorenen wrote:I might be a cold-hearted fascist, but honestly - Station 12, your posts scare the living hell out of me.

Manahakatouki wrote:I would but you scare the crap out of me....your nation anyway.....

New Caldaris wrote:LOL dude i rarely see your posts but when i do i am either laughing or terrified at the thought someone could even say something so sinister and evil.

Lockswania wrote:Station twelve, you scare me.

The Eurasican Union wrote:Station 12, My leader might be corrupt and evil on the inside, but if he was on your station, he'd jump into space as a form of suicide.

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Ah, what the hell?

If I'm getting right, you have to have a color in your name. (Like the "Red Republic of Whatever")
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

User avatar
Spartzerina
Envoy
 
Posts: 276
Founded: May 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartzerina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Ballotonia wrote:
JUNCKS wrote:how do you get it


Hint:
The Red Communists of Communist States might get the color dilemma, but the Evil Dictators of Pure Darkness would never see it...


Ballotonia

Thanks for the tip! My puppet nation just got it...
The Council of Narnia - Our Forums
CoN Vice Chancellor
FRA Vice Chancellor
A male of the species Homo sapiens

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:01 pm

Ad how do you get "Levers of Doom"?
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:Ad how do you get "Levers of Doom"?


And the zombie one? And the kitten stampede? And the alien one?
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads